Author Topic: What games are you playing 2014?  (Read 183085 times)

Fenrir

• Denizen
  • Social Justice Archer
    • View Profile
Re: What games are you playing 2014?
« Reply #3000 on: December 29, 2014, 01:40:46 AM »
I'd have appreciated South Park to not bring back the Manbearpig, oh well. I accept that SP is going to offend me at one point considering the amount of people it offends.

Little reminder before watching some South Park:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TttI60-mjQ

The game is full of references I don't get since I've basically never watched SP episodes more than once, but I'm having fun. Jimmy's bard song, the impossible Simon says minigame in the UFO, and looting Cartman's mother's room were highlights so far.

Allies already do no damage at this point so Stan is terrible as a pure warrior. And Butters is the best. Huh. I play the game on Expert and there are too many items for the game to ever be difficult. (and it'd be impossible without item use)

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • True and Honest. Smarter. More aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: December 29, 2014, 05:31:36 AM »
Cool now don't die and stay in human form 24/7.
Because zombies can't fashion souls

This was good advice, I don't know why no one told me sooner.  Ravelord Nito dead.  Sif dead.  This really works.

Edit - And Four Kings as well!  Not dying really is the best way to play (Also face tanking 2 or 3 with full Havels is INTERESTING AND NEW TECHNIQUES I have found)

Edit - With just Bed of Chaos and Seath left I was inevitably going to die.  Died to some trash rather than the bed though.  Ever since I went hollow I have been playing terrible.    Fenrir strats are truefacts proven by science here.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 08:03:25 AM by Grefter »
NO MORE POKEMON - Meeplelard.
The king perfect of the DL is and always will be Excal. - Superaielman
Don't worry, just jam it in anyway. - SirAlex
Gravellers are like, G-Unit - Trancey.

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: December 29, 2014, 09:25:11 AM »
Dragon Age: Origins- Game just freaking killbox'd me.

Doing the quest in the Orphanage. Killed the first demon. For some reason it restarts the cutscene from the beginning, then goes immediately to after battle scene. When it comes out, both doors are locked, impossible to pick. Nothing in the room can be interacted with. No way out of the room. I checked and it said there's a body and a chest in the room you're supposed to be able to interact with, but no such luck. Saved in new slot, reloaded, still doesn't work.

Stuck in a room with no way out (for all eternity). Grand.

Either the problem is there's a key in the interactables that I'm missing, or when it reloaded the cutscene from the beginning it shut the doors for the fight, but since the fight didn't trigger it couldn't open them upon completion afterwards. When I looked it up it also had big warning signs to save before the orphanage because it is a glitchy mess, but since I'm playing FAQless didn't quite get the memo.

Still, lost a few hours of progress and a lot of goodwill towards the game.

Though it would've been a lot funnier if I'd been going on a Hunter playthrough and not a Keith playthrough. Much more appropriate

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: December 29, 2014, 10:21:29 AM »
Cool now don't die and stay in human form 24/7.
Because zombies can't fashion souls

This was good advice, I don't know why no one told me sooner.  Ravelord Nito dead.  Sif dead.  This really works.

Edit - And Four Kings as well!  Not dying really is the best way to play (Also face tanking 2 or 3 with full Havels is INTERESTING AND NEW TECHNIQUES I have found)

Edit - With just Bed of Chaos and Seath left I was inevitably going to die.  Died to some trash rather than the bed though.  Ever since I went hollow I have been playing terrible.    Fenrir strats are truefacts proven by science here.

It's true! I went the first couple days' sessions of DS2 without being hollow at all, but after actually dying once (in the stupidest way possible of course) it happened a lot more in rapid succession.

You just can't play confident if you don't look your best.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: December 29, 2014, 04:10:32 PM »
Are you on PC or console Sopko?  There might be a console command you can use.  I vaguely recall that quest being buggy.

Dark Souls - Bed of Chaos took stupid number of zergs.  I was going in through the Chaos Servant entrance and never fought Centipede Demon, so had to run past Titanite Demon a lot.  Before I gave up and just ran past it I got a lot of Demon Titanite.  The number of ways you can just flat out die in that fight is stupid, but none of the lolololol die with no chance to respond scenarios is as bad as the tree branch you have to run up in the last bit having a slight curve at the start below where you can see while running up to it, so when you think you have won you run off a cliff and die.  Fuck that boss.

But not as much as fuck Seath's run up.  That shit is terrible.  The invisible platforms are obnoxious and stupid, fine you will learn them but still, dumb.  The section being "Learn where we randomly put the way forward" mixed between invisible paths and trying to work out which 30-60 degree incline you can and can't walk up can fuck off and die in a fire forever.  The golems being incredibly relentless can also piss off.  There is literally no reason the bonfire needs to be back in Duke's Archives here either.  That whole sequence is pretty bad for what thematically should be the coolest part of the game. I also have no idea how to fight Seath.  First pull I died to curse from crystals.  Second pull I died to damage from crystals.  Third pull I stopped trying to stand in front of him and died to him chucking a tantrum and ripping off tons of health through full Havels.  Fourth try he died because I spammed Estus and R1 a bunch while giving him Havel Hugs. 

I have no idea what is going on.

Between those I went and did Painted World of Ariamis.  This level wants to be Boletaria so much.  I have been hearing people say it is the best level because it is the most like Demons's Souls's for a year now.  Having done it.  It is pretty bad because it is like Demons's Souls's in Dark Souls.  It loops back on itself incestuously like a Dark Souls map does in ways that Demons's doesn't actually do but is fucking ugly and has a ton of trash like Demons's Souls's does.  It is a shame it is ugly because the cutscene getting sucked into the painting makes the world look really pretty.

Was debating if I go shank Gwyn or do DLC.  Decided to head off to DLC land and give it a look.  Only really interested in Artorias, but guess I will do Kalameet and then cheese the fuck out of Manus.

The Duck

• Social Justice Duck
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: December 29, 2014, 05:09:54 PM »
I'd have appreciated South Park to not bring back the Manbearpig, oh well. I accept that SP is going to offend me at one point considering the amount of people it offends.
Yeah that was just a reminder of some of Matt and Trey's shittier opinions but that's not even what bothered me. It's toward the end of the game and it reeks of tryhard  offensiveness and I think you'll know what I'm talking about when you get there.

Jazzpunk - This has the frenetic pace of something like Airplane with joke after joke after joke. A few things fall flat but this has a really good hit rate. Some of the gags here are so stupid but I laughed at most of it anyway. It really rewards exploration and when you get a different way to interact with the world, all I tended to do was explore the entire area using that object to see what would happen. It lags badly around the spa area but this was definitely a good way to spend a few hours.

I don't want to talk too much more about it since it's best experienced fresh, but I do recommend this for people with offkilter senses of humor. Also Wedding Qake.

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: December 29, 2014, 05:44:32 PM »
Are you on PC or console Sopko?  There might be a console command you can use.  I vaguely recall that quest being buggy.

Console

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: December 29, 2014, 06:02:48 PM »
Tales of Vesperia PS3 - Really enjoying this. Just cleared the ghost ship and finally had Patty in the team. She's kind of fun but random. Fun for now though not sure how I'd feel about the randomness on higher difficulties. Sometime earlier I had Flynn in the team and I really enjoyed playing as him. The ghost shop came with an actual boss this time too, guess who~ I like the way they've done things with original dungeons being different, longer and added dungeons, the one I've done so far is obligatory sewer dungeon since apparently the original in the beginning with Yuri and Estelle is a sorry excuse of a sewer dungeon and doesn't count or something, this one is in Dahngrest, and you have to sneak around under there during the Union and Empire face off part. You actively infiltrate and gate crash the meeting of Ragou and the Blood Alliance instead of your party just appearing where Barbatos is just because Also the added scenes, treasures, equipment, etc. I like the added elements, little touches like I don't remember seeing Nan at Deidon Hold before, or a carriage coming to take Estelle back to the capital or there being an event in the capital where an old lady has a cat that is up on a roof and then Rita and Estelle go rushing and chasing about trying to catch it, and bond more as friends. Rita is such a cat lady, more than I realized~

Enjoying the new accessory system as well. I like how Yuri can equip the veil, and how Rita got her own veil of black and gold while it is white for everyone else who can equip a veil (Yuri, Estelle, Rita, Judith) I like the customized visors as well, like the purply one for Raven.

Oh I also finally managed to get the item that allows you to use Repede on screen. Win~
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: December 29, 2014, 06:26:20 PM »
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Welp, just did Mt. Chimney. Also, for something as frail and slow as it is, Numel's really coming into its own in my party. I badly, -badly- needed some Fire/Ground coverage in my party, and now that it can also do it from its superior offensive stat, I've been managing a lot of previously troublesome matchups far more easily (pretty much any Steel ever, most Fires, and even the odd Grass, although Crobat also covers grass types pretty decently. Defensively, the Electric immunity comes in handy against stuff Crobat cries against, but that would've been a lot more welcome back on Wattson). Current team besides those two is Grovyle (L26), Electrike (L27, holding out for Discharge), Metang (L27) and Kirlia (L26). Current thoughts:

Grovyle (Giga Drain/Rock Tomb/Leaf Blade/Cut) - Guys, remember how Treecko had this long lull between worthwhile attacks learned by level and how it often depended on off-type TMs to remain relevant until the 30s? Yeah, those days are long past. Between learning Giga Drain as a L21 Treecko, Mega Drain well before L16 and Leaf Blade at L24 as Grovyle, this guy really covers its bases early. Good thing, too, since it lost the Bullet Seed TM pre-gym 1. Besides that, you know what to expect with it: high-speed grass offense, now hitting both defenses. I also had it cover fliers with Rock Tomb, which was surprisingly serviceable until Electrike came along.

Electrike (Spark/Charge/Thunder Wave/Strength) - Well, speed is nice, S. Atk is decent, but Electric moves just aren't great at this point, though Charge Beam TM's actually oddly useful for gambling 2HKOs it otherwise wouldn't due to S. Atk buffing procs. Durability also ain't its strong suit, but that's an issue with most teams I run. Hopefully, it'll truly come into its own once it hits Manectric evo, but I need Discharge first. And I have to admit it's never really about variety, though Thunder Wave is always decent to have. Strength gives it minimal use if Electric's walled, but mostly there for HM slaving.

Crobat (L27, Aerial Ace/Confuse Ray/Air Cutter/Swift) - Well, the Zubat phase openly sucked, though Wing Attack and Air Cutter made it considerably less painful. Once it hit Golbat and learned Confuse Ray, it became pretty useful... then the Crobat evo kicked in crazy fast and holy -shit- final evo stats against midgame are just MEAN. Terrorizes Grass and Fighting types like a boss and works pretty well against most other things off -those- stats right now. Aerial Ace currently is pretty golden, Air Cutter mostly there for hitting another stat and Swift is pure filler until I get something better.

Numel (L27, Lava Plume/Flame Burst/Amnesia/Earth Power) - Well, I've said it before. Durability sucks, speed is awful, but holy crap does it hit hard with two of the best offensive typings in the game. Overkills Steel and Fire losers like it ain't a thang, OHKOs a lot of other stuff just because it can. Flees in terror from Water types, but that's what I have Grovyle and Electrike for. Amnesia, once again, is filler. Magnitude was useful until Earth Power kicked in, since it randomly also happens to have pretty good Atk, but Earth Power works more on my favor.

Metang (L27, Rock Smash/Iron Head/Zen Headbutt/Iron Defense) - Man, that gift Beldum Steven hands you for free is so fucking nuts. Boosted level-up rate, starting skillset with two 80+ power moves running off STAB and the favored attack stat and Steel typing AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE GAME. Pretty much covers my ass as the party tank who mows down things with physicals. Coverage could be better (Steel typing sucks offensively), but I struggle to think of what I could hand it currently.

Kirlia (L26, Calm Mind/Double Team/Confusion/Draining Kiss) - The long lull of Confuse being your best offense still kinda sucks, but Psychic/Fairy is such a -good- typing to have. When I have the time, Double Team is pretty useful (Ralts solo puny Brawly, Roxanne didn't fare much better) and Draining Kiss gives it a nice durability push that also doubles as offense. Now that it learned Calm Mind, hopefully I can begin setting up some of those classic brooming strings I was so fond of in RSE original. Durability was absolutely miserable until it evolved, now being only pretty miserable. But Fairy damage and the manhandling of Dark types works very much in my favor and plugs a few holes in my general composition.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 06:53:49 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: December 29, 2014, 06:48:20 PM »
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Being home alone for the week gives me an excuse to actually work on the one-player mode. I like it better than 3DS'. Some of that is that Master/Crazy Orders are actually pretty fun (I'm less sold on Smash Tour, but whatever it's no worse than what it replaces), some of that is that the challenges are more enjoyable (there's less "Do ____ X times" or "Do ____ with Y number of characters").

Super Mario 3D Land - Finished the maingame. That was pretty short. Anyway, it's a decent game, and the better of the two mainline Mario games for the 3DS. But... having watched 3D World as well, this game just felt like a beta version of that. Only one character, stage design is just nowhere near as good. Apparently there are eight more worlds but I'm not terribly enthusiastic about that. Pretty cool final Bowser fight, and thank goodness there was a checkpoint before it because if I had to get the third star coin in that stage each time I would have ripped my hair out.

Rayman Origins - More random platformers. The game remains me a fair bit of Donkey Kong Country Returns in terms of its stage design and core mechanics. The mechanics are a bit stronger, though: better physics and things like wall-jumping, floating, and ground-stomping really help. There haven't been any stages quite as inspired as some of the chase/rocket barrel stages in DKCR but overall it's solid enough and the mechanics mean I enjoy it more the majority of the time. Not sure how I feel about it vs., say, New Super Mario Bros. U yet.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: December 29, 2014, 06:58:36 PM »
Pokemon Omega Ruby - Traded in Piplup and Fennekin as soon as I could, selected Treeko as the starter, and now I am happy. Poke Amie + Piplup = life is complete. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and I evolved him. I just beat my daddy in the fifth? gym, although he killed me once. Retaliate is rude. Using the three starters, Kirika, Sandslash, and Swellow.
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: December 29, 2014, 09:10:00 PM »
Grefter:

-Bed of Chaos is so the worst thing in the game. What's most unbearable is when you make it across the pit but die anyway running through the tunnel because what up Chaos Storm in tight corridor.

-Seath? Hug the middle of the right tentacle, he'll circle a lot trying to get you into laser range. When he stops for lasers it's pretty easy to avoid, it's less accurate when you're up close so that's when you hit him a lot. Just watch out for chargin explosions. Don't run behind him unless you want to get the sword and/or get bitchslapped.

-Definitely at least try Manus, it's an excellent fight. Summon doggie, watch him facetank thousands and thousand of damage from doomcombo and dark magic spam. (He contributes almost no damage but c'mon, it's Sif. I've seen him casually land the killing blow of all of once but it was one of the greatest moments of the game.)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 09:11:32 PM by El Cideon »

jsh357

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: December 29, 2014, 10:35:34 PM »
Bed of Chaos has made me quit three different runs just because I felt like it wasn't worth bothering.  I've found that going LEFT first makes a big difference, but it's still a huge crapshoot.

hinode

• Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: December 30, 2014, 09:19:27 AM »
Snow: you can buy a Bulldoze TM at Mauville for Metang's coverage options. You can also buy Low Sweep or Power up punch for Grovyle there.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: December 30, 2014, 10:38:38 AM »
Snow: you can buy a Bulldoze TM at Mauville for Metang's coverage options. You can also buy Low Sweep or Power up punch for Grovyle there.

I bought Low Sweep, but I'll probably be unable to make -use- of it until I get to the Move Deleter to get rid of Cut (since I picked up Swords Dance for Grovyle). I'll pick up Bulldoze for Metang, though.

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - After how excitingly well-designed the Wattson battle was, Flannery felt somewhat disappointing. Overheat on Slugma and Torkoal are scary as fuck on paper against a party as frail as mine (especially with -two- Fire-weak frontliners), but Calm Mind x 2 Kirlia managed to rip over half of Torkoal's health before being OHKOed by a Body Slam (I lucked out and Slugma's Light Screen ran out -just- in time for the attack - and I'll admit Light Screen baiting into Torkoal is a pretty neat trick, especially on a party with precisely zero water damage like mine). From there, Crobat Confuse Ray -and- Poison Fang (which it learned along the way to the leader) hax won the day against Torkoal. After that, her Numel's honestly kind of a poorly placed sacrificial lamb in comparison. I'll go straight for Norman now, where I expect Metang to shine.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 04:57:41 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3015 on: December 30, 2014, 11:24:16 AM »
Dark Souls - I beat Artorias.  I have found something worse than Bed of Chaos.  Bed of Chaos sucks hard and is the worst thing ever.  The run up is repetative, overly long and boring.  The run up to Artorias is time spent working on Artorias that is not in the Artorias fight.  I don't care that I only need to really kill 2 dudes on the ramp to the right (because they are annoying to juke) and just bail on the rest of dudes as a fade out on the elevator down.  It is a good 20/30 second at least of time spent not in the Artorias fight.  I don't know if Artorias is a good fight or my favourite boss.  I have no actual understanding of the emotions involved here (it isn't joy), but the endorphins running during the fight feel fucking amazing and that time spent without them is the worst.  Literally WeedLord BonerHitler.

Also got invaded for the second time today (first time was in Forest after I kindled bonfire expecting to not one shot Sif after wrecking Nito's face, didn't care if I lived or died).  I was in Oolacile Township in arse fuck nowhere on the roof of the last building in the area before the bridge gauntlet of "Please snipe me" dudes, where you get Twin Humanities.  I dropped the "Sorry" noise thing for about 5 minutes while the dude looked for me.  Dropped down to bridge, dropped it for another 30 seconds and black crystaled the fuck out.

Edit - I am starting to not care.  I don't know where the fuck Kalameet is.  I ran to where I saw him fly by and roar before and that led me to an area where I got the other pieces to the Guardian Set and oh my god i dont care
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 11:44:04 AM by Grefter »

Fudozukushi

• Denizen
  • Born to hunt Death Knights
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: December 30, 2014, 12:21:30 PM »
Edit - I am starting to not care.  I don't know where the fuck Kalameet is.  I ran to where I saw him fly by and roar before and that led me to an area where I got the other pieces to the Guardian Set and oh my god i dont care

There's a path near Marvelous Chester that leads down to a ravine with DOGS that eventually leads to Kalameet.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: December 30, 2014, 01:47:38 PM »
Found it.  Pulled him a few times.  Meh, not feeling any good will towards this.  fuck it.  Time to go cheese Manus because good will = 0.  Cheese factor approaching infinite.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: December 30, 2014, 03:02:59 PM »
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - After how excitingly well-designed the Wattson battle was, Roxanne felt somewhat disappointing.

You mean Flannery I hope <_<

Shovel Knight: Finally started my own version of the game, the file is named 42, so he thus the 42 Knight.  His Shovel is the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything!  Also took down 4 Knights so far.
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

jsh357

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: December 30, 2014, 03:25:38 PM »
Found it.  Pulled him a few times.  Meh, not feeling any good will towards this.  fuck it.  Time to go cheese Manus because good will = 0.  Cheese factor approaching infinite.

You cannot beat Kalameet yet anyway (Plot event ahead), so don't worry about it. Actually, maybe you can, but I"m sure not pro enough for it.

Artorias is one of my favorite fights in the game.  It's really tough, but tremendously satisfying.  All of his moves are predictable; you just have to adjust to them.  Manus can die in a fire.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: December 30, 2014, 04:07:27 PM »
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - After how excitingly well-designed the Wattson battle was, Roxanne felt somewhat disappointing.

You mean Flannery I hope <_<

Yeah, that's it. sry

Shale

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: December 30, 2014, 04:14:45 PM »
Bayonetta 2: It's additional Bayonetta, and slightly more user-friendly! (Mainly because you don't lose magic when you get hit, although the wonky length of Witch Time balances that out some) Great fun to play, looks gorgeous, still hilariously over the top. At Chapter 3 currently.

Smash Bros. U: It is Smash. Fun fun times, especially with family visiting to play with. Unlocked Falco, Wario and Lucinia so far.

Mario 3D World: Not blown away by this, but it's fun to pick up and play. We're in world 6, but much of that progress has been my nephew playing alone so I may go back and start a new file after he goes home.
"Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology."
-Ponder Stibbons

[23:02] <Veryslightlymad> CK dreams about me starring in porno?
[23:02] <CmdrKing> Pretty sure.

Fudozukushi

• Denizen
  • Born to hunt Death Knights
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: December 30, 2014, 04:15:53 PM »

You cannot beat Kalameet yet anyway (Plot event ahead), so don't worry about it. Actually, maybe you can, but I"m sure not pro enough for it.

Artorias is one of my favorite fights in the game.  It's really tough, but tremendously satisfying.  All of his moves are predictable; you just have to adjust to them.  Manus can die in a fire.

You can actually kill Kalameet early.  There's even dialogue for it.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: December 30, 2014, 04:52:45 PM »
I was fighting Kalameet grounded.  Still no love for the fight.  He is crazy up close and I didn't feel like plinking him down with arrows.

Up to Gwyn now.  Got a Target Shield up to +7 Fire and maxed out Dark Silver Tracer Tong, I am not good at parrying him and he tears through Stamina and HP both.  Its 3 in the morning, I will sleep and come back and just try killing him with Combustion juggles instead.

Edit - Changed my mind.  Did it now.  ok that was really stupid

So I put my Mimic Face on and set myself on fire.  Game over!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 05:01:46 PM by Grefter »

NotMiki

• Denizen
  • Social Justice McNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: December 30, 2014, 10:30:27 PM »
YOU DIED?
Rocky: you do know what an A-bomb is, right?
Bullwinkle: A-bomb is what some people call our show!
Rocky: I don't think that's very funny...
Bullwinkle: Neither do they, apparently!