Register

Author Topic: Music Tournament of DOOM Vol. 2 ~Pool 12~  (Read 4122 times)

Twilkitri

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Music Tournament of DOOM Vol. 2 ~Pool 12~
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2009, 12:55:21 AM »
Heartful Cry vs. EXEC_SPHILIA/. - Both of these are nice. Sphilia is easily moreso however.
Guiding Star vs. Live & Learn - Guiding isn't very special, but I don't care much for Learn's song. They both need to go anyway.
Tower of Caelum vs. Silent Hill - Tower's pretty nice. Didn't hear the entirity of Silent but what I did hear wasn't overly impressive and I will extrapolate from the rest of the Silent Hill music I remember that it won't suddently get awesome.
How Long will the Rain Last vs. Castle Imitation - Whoa, another decent track from BoFV. That makes three now I think? Still inferior to powerplant. Rain is okay as well.
Wind Scene vs. Rune of Punishment ~ Meeting the Cursed Rune - I am somewhat fond of this track. Rune is decent also but a bit too classical for my tastes of the moment.
The House in Dust vs. R&R Junkie - Both passable. Going with the more active.
A Challenge to God - Four Kings Battle vs. Duel with Gadwin - Easy enough.
Pleather for Breakfast vs. Intrude upon Happiness, Plunder the Future - Pleather belongs in failure.

FAILURE BRACKET
In the Sky (Grandia 3) vs. Bitter Dance (Star Ocean 3)

ANIME
My Omelette (Dragon Half) vs. Inner Universe (Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex)
Hemisphere (RahXephon) vs. Rose (Nana)

Soulgain

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2009, 02:22:44 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Heartful Cry (Persona 3: The Answer) vs. EXEC_SPHILIA/. (Ar Tonelico 2)
Guiding Star (Tales of Legendia) vs. Live & Learn (Sonic Adventure 2)
Tower of Caelum (Phantasy Star Online Episode 3) vs. Silent Hill (Silent Hill)
How Long will the Rain Last (Breath of Fire IV) vs. Castle Imitation (Breath of Fire V)
Wind Scene (Chrono Trigger) vs. Rune of Punishment ~ Meeting the Cursed Rune (Suikoden Tactics)
The House in Dust (Scratches) vs. R&R Junkie (Phantom Brave)
A Challenge to God - Four Kings Battle (Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song) vs. Duel with Gadwin (Grandia)
Pleather for Breakfast (No More Heroes) vs. Intrude upon Happiness, Plunder the Future (Wild ARMs XF)

FAILURE BRACKET

ANIME
My Omelette (Dragon Half) vs. Inner Universe (Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex)

MC50

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2009, 02:25:06 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Heartful Cry (Persona 3: The Answer) vs. EXEC_SPHILIA/. (Ar Tonelico 2)
Guiding Star (Tales of Legendia) vs. Live & Learn (Sonic Adventure 2)
Tower of Caelum (Phantasy Star Online Episode 3) vs. Silent Hill (Silent Hill)
How Long will the Rain Last (Breath of Fire IV) vs. Castle Imitation (Breath of Fire V)
Wind Scene (Chrono Trigger) vs. Rune of Punishment ~ Meeting the Cursed Rune (Suikoden Tactics)
The House in Dust (Scratches) vs. R&R Junkie (Phantom Brave)
A Challenge to God - Four Kings Battle (Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song) vs. Duel with Gadwin (Grandia)
Pleather for Breakfast (No More Heroes) vs. Intrude upon Happiness, Plunder the Future (Wild ARMs XF)

FAILURE BRACKET

ANIME

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2009, 11:14:20 AM »
Results!

MAIN TOURNAMENT
Heartful Cry (Persona 3: The Answer) [5] vs. EXEC_SPHILIA/. (Ar Tonelico 2) [15]
Guiding Star (Tales of Legendia) [14] vs. Live & Learn (Sonic Adventure 2) [6]
Tower of Caelum (Phantasy Star Online Episode 3) [15] vs. Silent Hill (Silent Hill) [2]
How Long will the Rain Last (Breath of Fire IV) [9] vs. Castle Imitation (Breath of Fire V) [10]
Wind Scene (Chrono Trigger) [5] vs. Rune of Punishment ~ Meeting the Cursed Rune (Suikoden Tactics) [16]
The House in Dust (Scratches) [6] vs. R&R Junkie (Phantom Brave) [11]
A Challenge to God - Four Kings Battle (Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song) [14] vs. Duel with Gadwin (Grandia) [6]
Pleather for Breakfast (No More Heroes) [4] vs. Intrude upon Happiness, Plunder the Future (Wild ARMs XF) [15]

FAILURE BRACKET
In the Sky (Grandia 3) [8] vs. Bitter Dance (Star Ocean 3) [9]

ANIME
My Omelette (Dragon Half) [3] vs. Inner Universe (Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex) [12]
Hemisphere (RahXephon) [11] vs. Rose (Nana) [4]