Author Topic: Music Tournament of DOOM Vol. 2 ~Pool 9~  (Read 4260 times)

MC50

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Music Tournament of DOOM Vol. 2 ~Pool 9~
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2009, 02:39:48 AM »
Side Battle (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance) vs. Someday (The World Ends with You)
Battle with the Four Fiends (Final Fantasy IV) vs. Premonition (Final Fantasy VIII)
The Fountain of Dreams (Super Smash Brothers Melee) vs. The Galaxy Public Corporation (Rogue Galaxy)
The True Mirror (Baten Kaitos) vs. Laughter (Phantasy Star IV)
Mass Destruction (Persona 3) vs. Dancing Mad 4 (Final Fantasy VI)
Astaroth ~ Battle with the Fallen Angel (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) vs. Underwater Lab (Within a Deep Forest)
Still Alive (Portal) vs. Kazenone (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles)
Ode to Laharl (Disgaea) vs. Tibet ~Salvation~ (Ai Cho Aniki)

FAILURE BRACKET
Sphere Hunter Seagull Group (Final Fantasy X-2) vs. Dandy Richmond (Suikoden 2)

ANIME
Madlax (Madlax) vs. Kaze no Tadori Tsuku Basho (Kanon)
Parade (Paprika) vs. Do You Remember Love? (Macross Plus)

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2009, 03:35:03 AM »

MAIN TOURNAMENT
Side Battle (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance) vs. Someday (The World Ends with You)- Both really good. Mmm.
Battle with the Four Fiends (Final Fantasy IV) vs. Premonition (Final Fantasy VIII)- Four fiends is a classic.
The Fountain of Dreams (Super Smash Brothers Melee) vs. The Galaxy Public Corporation (Rogue Galaxy)- Strong pool so far. I like all six tracks.
The True Mirror (Baten Kaitos) vs. Laughter (Phantasy Star IV)- This match is less good.
Mass Destruction (Persona 3) vs. Dancing Mad 4 (Final Fantasy VI) I would've voted for Mass destruction if it had been straight rap. The actual singing is terrible.
Astaroth ~ Battle with the Fallen Angel (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) vs. Underwater Lab (Within a Deep Forest)- Tough one. Going with the underdog.
Still Alive (Portal) vs. Kazenone (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles)
Ode to Laharl (Disgaea) vs. Tibet ~Salvation~ (Ai Cho Aniki)- I guess.

FAILURE BRACKET
Sphere Hunter Seagull Group (Final Fantasy X-2) vs. Dandy Richmond (Suikoden 2)- Champ powered.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

hinode

• Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2009, 03:55:43 AM »
Battle with the Four Fiends (Final Fantasy IV) vs. Premonition (Final Fantasy VIII) - FF8 has a handful of really good songs. Premonition isn't one of them.
Mass Destruction (Persona 3) vs. Dancing Mad 4 (Final Fantasy VI) - ...what the hell did I just listen to there?

Madlax (Madlax) vs. Kaze no Tadori Tsuku Basho (Kanon) - Count me in the Yuki Kajiura fanboy group.

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2009, 06:05:27 AM »
Results!

MAIN TOURNAMENT
Side Battle (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance) [11] vs. Someday (The World Ends with You) [10]
Battle with the Four Fiends (Final Fantasy IV) [16] vs. Premonition (Final Fantasy VIII) [8]
The Fountain of Dreams (Super Smash Brothers Melee) [15] vs. The Galaxy Public Corporation (Rogue Galaxy) [6]
The True Mirror (Baten Kaitos) [16] vs. Laughter (Phantasy Star IV) [5]
Mass Destruction (Persona 3) [6] vs. Dancing Mad 4 (Final Fantasy VI) [16]
Astaroth ~ Battle with the Fallen Angel (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) [13] vs. Underwater Lab (Within a Deep Forest) [8]
Still Alive (Portal) [12] vs. Kazenone (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles) [8]
Ode to Laharl (Disgaea) [9] vs. Tibet ~Salvation~ (Ai Cho Aniki) [12]

FAILURE BRACKET
Sphere Hunter Seagull Group (Final Fantasy X-2) [16] vs. Dandy Richmond (Suikoden 2) [4]

ANIME
Madlax (Madlax) [12] vs. Kaze no Tadori Tsuku Basho (Kanon) [5]
Parade (Paprika) [6, Tiebreak by Alex] vs. Do You Remember Love? (Macross Plus) [6]