Author Topic: LFT: An FFT mod (The final release is a lie. Download here!)  (Read 410666 times)

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
  • Yoo-hoo, Mr. Tentacle Guy...
    • View Profile
Re: LFT: An FFT mod (Final Release - Download here!)
« Reply #1375 on: September 01, 2010, 06:31:44 AM »
Yes.

Laggy

• ReDux'd
  • Denizen
  • Generations of suffering & all I got was a stick
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: September 06, 2010, 08:21:16 PM »
Patch and documentation updated.

Richard!! will be handling the migration to the Complete (PSP translation) version.
<Eph> When Laggy was there to fuel my desire to open crates, my life was happy.  Now I'm stuck playing a shitty moba and playing Anime RPGs.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: September 15, 2010, 06:06:16 PM »
I watched Excal fight against Wiegraf 2 a few days ago, and I fear he might be too hard now. With Defense UP he is hella durable, and with Lightning Stab + Geomancers he is almost guarenteed to pick off at least two of your units before you can even go unless you twink for speed or use Knights. I think him with just Stasis/Crush/Split is probably adequate considering the other changes to the fight.
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Excal

• Chibi Terror That Flaps in the Night
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: September 15, 2010, 06:30:10 PM »
Hmm, ah yes.

Got to Wiegraf 2.  I'll admit, I haven't gone out of my way to break the game (only one unit with Phoenix Down, and no one else can even learn it, for starters) but Wiegraf 2 is pretty soundly kicking my ass.

As things stand, I have one unit that can outspeed him, but will lose a lot of their point if they do (charge ninja that'll get killed by a counter) and he's typically been killing at least two units before I get a turn as he out damages max HP for most of the offensive classes, and one other character will also get heavily damaged and usually picked off by an archer before they can act.  Especially true for me since most of my heavy hitters have been going down the Magic tree and Wizard flat out cannot do it.  My attempt at a Knight party was durable enough to get me into the fray, but a single miss is enough to drop my offense such that I don't have enough MP to drop the guy.  Of special note is that Squire Ramza, if he hopes to be any good with magic, will get OHKOed by Lightning Stab if he has good compat.

The final attempt was especially insulting as between the lightning stab, the status, and the archers, I didn't get a single turn.

Also, the Dancer is utterly useless.  Might do more in a long battle if she showed any ability to dance, but this has never been a long battle.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: September 26, 2010, 08:35:37 PM »
Made a post about my recent LFT playthrough here, linking it since I dunno if Laggy actually reads the games topic. Includes brief breakdown on the plot PCs in the maingame.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: October 04, 2010, 05:55:59 PM »
So I'm doin' a Priest SCC. The hard battles on this have been vaguely nonsensical (Wiegraf 1, GROG HILL, Zaland Fort City) whereas Izlude and Queky were pie. Execution Site was probably the hardest so far, but Zaland was second. I'm about to fight Velius.

jsh357

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: October 04, 2010, 05:58:00 PM »
A shame you won't have access to Jump.  How helpful are Flails?  I would imagine they make the beginning a ton easier than it was in the original.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: October 04, 2010, 06:33:40 PM »
I haven't used them all that much, really. I am not really fond of unreliability.

Grog Hill was hilarious! Magey and Eph both had good/best compat with most of my party and my first two tries Eph killed one of my girls with high variance. The battle went downhill from there. Third time I offed those two assholes but then the chemist revived Magey, who proceeded to plunder and rape my party. Fourth try I killed those two off, trapped the chemists so they couldn't revive Magey and Eph who were at the bottom of the screen until they crystallized and proceeded to slowly kill the reviver and then everyone else, baiting the chemist into not healing by getting people in a certain HP range, and then staff whacking the world. Holy isn't really effective due to everyone's low faith. Magey is weak to it so I did use Holy on him at least. This ended up taking over an hour.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: October 09, 2010, 10:21:47 PM »
Adramelk is the freaking devil. 19 resets before I beat his sorry ass.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: October 09, 2010, 11:08:44 PM »
<3?
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: October 12, 2010, 06:24:18 PM »
LFT Summoner SCC

Notes won't be great since I put off writing anything about the challenge too long, but here goes.

Used Ramza (Braska) + 4 females (Terra, Yuna, Garnet, Rydia). All my team is 70 faith except one 68. Very little attention was paid to Brave. Zodiac is Capricorn x2, Gemini, Leo, Aries, which is mostly internally neutral.

Sweegy Woods

Pretty easy once you know how to take Bombs seriously. I only have Moogle and Oak Staves, but who cares.

Dorter Slums (5 resets)

Don't take the reset count too seriously; I'm a prideful man and insisted on doing this with only Moogle. In the old days I'd probably just have gone and got the attack summons after a couple tries. Anyway, it's quite difficult to avoid losing PCs here since Summoner durability is bad and the range of the archers and wizards is good. Delita's Wish gives me a chance but not a great one, if I fall. Winning strategy involved abusing 5 move Knight Algus; he runs forward and distracts the Wizards and their small MP pools for quite a while.

Zeklaus Desert (2 resets)

I had one Summoner with an actual summon now, which I used to devastate the enemies near Algus' gate and hopefully kill the archer. Otherwise, a bit easier than Dorter overall - Monks hit very hard though. Lots of guest reliance, no shock there.

Miludas and Wiegraf

By this point I have the attack Summons I need, so there's nothing too scary to report here. Wiegraf being 7 speed means he actually gets a turn while I charge, but nobody else does, so this isn't especially scary.

Algus (5 resets)

Very rough. Ramza typically dies first round, Algus is hard to kill, and so on.

Eventually I put my Summoner with Leviathan in with Ramza's team, so she can kill the Wizard near Algus, damage two Knights, and get started on damaging Algus. The other two Summoners run around the back, one stopping to heal, the other (with Titan) waiting so she can instant cast that on the Knights and Algus before their second turn. Toss in Delita's axe being fairly painful and I'm able to outslug.

Dorter (1 reset)

Enemy offence here is extremely high, and an Archer turtling me on the roof costs me a reset. Second time I play smarter.

Araguay Woods through Bariaus Valley

These battles play to Summoners' strengths and exist in a part of the game they do very well in due to the +MA and +MP equips showing up. Most of them are quite easy, with Zaland being the hardest of the set due to a combination of high damage Wizards, status-whore Oracles, and an Item Knight, but no resets. I start picking up lots of skills by this point, diversifying my options. Everyone gets Half of MP in early Chapter 2, as well. Also Green Berets show up, yay for finally hitting the same speed everyone else starts with!

Golgorand (5 resets)

Hey, it's mostly unchanged, but it still kinda rapes. As is often the case for Summoners, surviving with everyone to get a turn is tough. Not only is it harder in this battle than most, but mopping up is now extra difficult due to tanky tanky Knights. Gafgarion is taken out turn 1 easily enough, at least.

Lionel Gate

Rubber Shoes still neutralises the Archers if not much else. Pretty easy otherwise, summon-bomb through the gate cheaps out Gaff.

Queklain (1 reset)

Oh god Counter Magic. I learn Ramuh with every PC (I only had it on one, before) and equip Rubber Shoes again (which also takes out the Knights) so I can maul him without fear of it. Lich only barely does more damage anyway, and is slower.

Goland

Fairly easy since I make sure Ramza is first to decharm people. Non-fail luck with Galaxy Stop handles the rest.

Zalmo (2 resets)

Okay, I... yeah. Geomancers elemental-blitz Ramza before I get a turn, continue to do so as the other PCs move through the gate.. ugly stuff. I forget exactly how I end up dealing with this, though if I had Fly by now things would be easy. Opting for more Move lets my other Summoners get out there more quickly, and Zalom is painfully easy to kill once I get a shot at him.

UBS2

Usual PBF so the Lancers can't attack, kill them. The changes to this battle seem like it could be hard for some physical SCCs, though, now.

Izlude (2 resets)

It's Izlude, enemy offence is crazy high and I need to spend turns killing the support while he gets in range, he's difficult to land my slower spells on. Some fine-tuning and things are fine.

Wiegraf (2 resets)

I create a sacrificial Summoner out of my bad zodiac PC and one other, so he'll aim for those two and avoid the other three, who are then durable enough to survive the enemy assault and take Wiegraf out.

Grog Hill through Riovanes Gate

Easy stuff for the most part. Yuguo Woods is the hardest of the set by far, and THAT is not something I'd normally have expected in LFT. Razor finish on the last possible clocktick. My PCs reach the needed level for 6 base speed during this arc.

Wiegraf duel (3 resets)

I take him out in two actions, but he 2HKOs me back due to good zodiac, and I have to hope he doesn't inflict undead. Set up with 8 speed (Green Beret, Sprint Shoes), wait a lot to gain CT on him. First turn, drop a summon to kill his MP, wait, Moogle on the double. Keep healing/waiting until I can hit him with another spell. First turn undead kicks in twice (wtf), a third time I just totally screw up my own strategy.

Velius (1 reset)

Ramza kills/criticals the demons, then dies. Other summoners scatter to reduce effects of Loss, then prepare to kill when Innocent wears off. First reset I barely have him crystallise before winning, and he was actually made undead in the last turn of the first form so I had a 50% chance to win anyway! Ah well. Second attempt I realise that my Summoners will actually be able to cast on him turn 2 as Innocent wears off clocktick 35 (7 speed Summoners get turn 2 around clocktick 28 or so), barrage Velius with power summons. He kills someone with his third turn, but that's not really good enough.

Roof

I get pretty lucky here and win one of the longer roof fights I have.

Jokerun

Is still the jokerun, although the fights are all better! Finath is still worthless at Level 16 or whatever, though, Zalmo isn't much better, Meliadoul is easily one-rounded. Doguola Pass is the hardest of this set.

Balk (2 resets)[/b]

It's Balk. Plays out much like vanilla, although the Geomancers make things notably harder. Angel Rings are the bestest, I switch to them and things get much easier. I use them in most battles for the rest of the SCC.

Bethla North

What should be an easy battle becomes scary as I opt for a fairly low-MP power setup and I get my MP raped by Witch Hunt such that I can barely do anything after turn 2. Fortunately on turn 1 I take out everyone but one Monk and one Lancer (who is criticalled). I abuse Fly to stall for time until I can snag a crystal and finish off the last two.

Sluice

Not too bad, due to Golem, turtling the enemies, and Angel Rings + White Robes making the Wizards manageable.

Germinas Peak (1 reset)

Oh god the revival and the Nameless Song and argh. This one is quite painful, although I don't really remember the specifics of victory too well. Barrage the Ninjas, abuse Salamander to kill the Chemists despite their different heights.

Poeskas Lake (5 resets)

Despairingly hard for a while, I often get slowed first round, the archer does crazy damage, the Summoner does too if she becomes relevant. The worst by far though are the Oracles who mess me up completely. Eventually I realise CARBUNKLE will mostly own them and this fight becomes moderately easy!

Limberry Gate (1 reset)

Very rare reset here, terrible luck to have it happen. Second attempt I drop Ramza's HP so he can't distract Lede (Celia one-shots him) and the other Summoners can kill her easily.

Elmdor

Isn't much better against Summoners than he used to be.

Zalera (4 resets)

Lich Lich Lich, but he always gets a turn while it charges and it only 4HKOs. The first fight Lich really gets to shine. I eventually opt for a White Robe to be less raped by Skeletons. Initial PBF involves having one PC by herself in the back who is set up to be one-shotted by Flare 2, so he'll do that instead of something horrible. She has an Angel Ring to get up, everyone else has Sprint Shoes and barrages him with Liches. Sacrificial Summoner then Salamanders the undead, so Zalera can choose between stopping a Lich and killing her to stop the Salamander, either is acceptable to me though the winning run does involve the Salamander going off. I scatter and try to just keep locking on Liches until he dies, avoiding the Knights via Fly abuse. Oh yeah, one reset because LICH FAILS TO 4HKO which couldn't happen with gravity in vanilla but due to rounding down of halving darkness, it happens 50% of the time now. This is frustrating because I got off 6, so I had an 81% chance of winning (would have been 92 if Lich 4HKOed like I thought).

Adramelk (19 resets)

Argh. This is a nastier fight for SCCs than anything in vanilla by a notable margin, I think. I'm not certain how some of them will do it.

Addy heals for 999 HP every round, one-shotting someone, off 15 speed. This is not healing that most SCCs can overcome really. Summoners, if I drop four Liches all at once, AND they all hit (~82% odds) AND Adramelk has HP such that Lich 4HKOs instead of 5 (50% of the time), I win, but just setting up for that is tricky and the odds are poor if I do. Instead, I bait him into using Undeath so that he can't heal and I can kill him in 2-3 rounds, but I still need to worry about him getting 1-2 turns during Liches and interrupting summons. Fortunately Moogle can heal charm on undead (realising this was crucial), but if I moogle twice he'll often use Raise 3 which varies from bad (if it kills) to horrible (if it doesn't) and despite my efforts to scatter using Fly he can still usually hit two people with it. I need definite luck with Lich on this one, and need to abuse his AI fairly perfectly - eventually I hit into luring him to hit my two lowest-CT summoners with Enthral, Moogle to cure them, drop four Liches, and hope I make it through. Need to PROPOSITION GRIND to afford Thief Hats for this one, but that's fine.

Murond (1 reset on Zalbag)

Fairly easy overall. Only tough fight is Zalbag, since I need four Liches. But, dropping my speed to 8 again makes him manageable, as I go after the demons. Zalbag + demons kill most of my party, but Angel Rings lets everyone get up, and only Zalbag acts mid-Lich-charge, and Golem stops that from working (I can even get off Golem while Dark Holy charges, awesome). So fairly easy despite a brutal slaughter on the 1 reset.

UBS4

Good Summoner battle, Odin carves through everyone.

---

Currently at Rofel, who is tricky but should be quite doable. Very worried about Kletian. The rest, we'll see.

Notable equipment so far:

Elemental rods: Obviously the first important weapons. 2 Fire, 2 Ice, 2 Thunder. Not really worth using once Wizard Staves exist.

Wizard Staff, Wizard Rod: Boost MA, obvious.

Gold Staff: Move+1. Weapon of choice when I'm using Lich, and I use it in a few other battles where move just seems particularly good (Germinas).

Green Beret: Usually takes priority over MA boosters during C2-3, though not always.

Golden Hairpin: Blocking silence is important for Velius, otherwise it sees use when I feel I need a lot of HP/MP. Obsoleted mostly by...

Flash Hat: Speed AND HP? Plus some MA/MP? Amazing for summoners.

Thief Hat: Speed AND HP, part 2. See above. Mostly my hat of choice since getting it.

Wizard Robe: The power of this robe keeps it the main choice through much of C2-C3, but eventually the HP becomes quite low.

Earth Clothes: An excellent replacement for the above since they offer more HP/MP by quite a ways, and the power boost is just as large (sometimes larger) for Titan, the fastest spell in the set.

Brigandine: I mainly opt for this over Earth Clothes for my Summoners without Titan, but rarely make direct use of its move later, since Gold Staff becomes preferable to an armour with so-so HP and no MP/power.

White Robe: Useful against Balk and the Sluice. Nice MP, too, as a bonus.

Light Robe: Great HP/MP, the armour of choice when spamming Lich and often the armour of choice later anyway just for the durability.

Black Robe: Somewhat notable that I haven't used this. It doesn't feel too competitive, which is nothing like original FFT. I blame the nerfs to the basic summons, they're both weak and slow later. And it's hard to justify the cut to other stats just to strengthen Salamander (Earth Clothes at least have +20 HP and show up earlier).

Battle Boots: Generally felt like the C1 accessory of choice.

Magic Ring: Had a brief shining window when I hit 7 base MA, since I could use this to hit 8, which is a key benchmark for strengthened spells. Then Triangle Hats made this moot, and +1 MA alone doesn't beat out +1 move. On the other hand...

Wizard Mantle: Awesome. The above, with a handy evade boost, great for the Execution Site and such. Used this for most of C2-C3 after getting it.

Rubber Shoes: Spoil Lionel.

Sprint Shoes: Summoners often really need speed. One of the two most-used accessories after getting it.

Angel Ring: Summoners often really need durability. This is amazing, letting them all get turns even in battles where enemies have half-of-party-wiping offence.

Elf Mantle: Blocks slow, which is great for Poeskas Lake (revenants) and borderline essential for Adramelk (Undeath).

Maybe.

metroid composite

• m_ACac
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: October 12, 2010, 09:00:04 PM »
Question: I assume this is after the most recent round of Summon changes?  If so, how are you feeling about the new high-MP-cost low-CT spells?

Argh. This is a nastier fight for SCCs than anything in vanilla by a notable margin, I think. I'm not certain how some of them will do it.

We tested with Chemist with Mythril Gun, which we figured would be one of the hardest ones.  The strategy was get him to mass Zombie, while blocking charm (but not Zombie) and then shoot him a lot.  (Relied on a little luck with 50% Zombie reraises if you don't want any crystallizations, but we won that on the first attempt with one crystallization).

That said, there's a couple of things that may have changed since that test.  For instance, I'm assuming it's still possible to block Charm without blocking Zombie.  (Adramelk was made and balanced back when N-Kai Armlets were unchanged, and I'm forgetting which page of this topic has the N-Kai Armlet changes documented...).  I'm also not sure how his stats may have changed since then.  (I believe he went from 10 speed to 20 speed with always: slow, which actually isn't a practical change).

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: October 12, 2010, 09:55:49 PM »
re summon, I already gave Laggy a cursory breakdown in chat, and will do so in this topic once I'm done.

Since you asked specifically about Odin, though... it's great. The best overall summon in Chapter 4 on the SCC, though that really shouldn't be a surprise. Summoners can't get Short Charge but DO get Half of MP, so they mitigate Odin's big drawback and not, say, Bahamut's. (Not that Bahamut doesn't have use. Almost the entire skillset does, with Silf being a notable scrub.) It's much more balanced in this regard than it was in FFT, which was the intent.

re Adramelk:

-30 speed with Always: Slow, actually, so 15.
-Oh, I wouldn't be shocked in the end if it's -doable- for everyone but Mime and TrueCalc, but it certainly presents new challenges.
-Still possible to block Charm without Undead, yes. (Though it isn't possible to also block Slow, which both Ciato and I found more important to block.)

Maybe.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: October 12, 2010, 10:11:49 PM »
Being Slowed in that battle just means he starts lapping you hardcore, and will Raise 3 and then 999 damage in the same turn.

metroid composite

• m_ACac
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: October 12, 2010, 10:27:04 PM »
Raise...3?  Okay, this battle has changed since the last time I played it.  (I don't even know what Raise 3 does).  I think both 30 speed (effective 15) and Slow are also new.  (I remember him spamming Don't Move when we tested).

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: October 12, 2010, 11:59:53 PM »
Raise 3 is a Ifrit-range Raise spell which does half-max-HP damage and removes Undead. It is sad times.

Laggy

• ReDux'd
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: October 13, 2010, 11:38:04 PM »
Patch update, mostly about special characters.

Mustadio - Engineer's Speed growth increased to 70.
Rafa - Heaven Knight gained innate MDU and can equip Swords and Shields. MA growth increased to 30.
Malak - Hell Knight gained innate MDU and Two Swords. Can equip Rods, but can no longer equip Sticks. MA growth increased to 30.
Meliadoul - Divine Knight gained innate DU and MDU. HP and MP multipliers increased to 175 (now she's as tanky as her boss form!) May actually distinguish herself against Orlandu now.
Silf - Went up to v3 and dropped MP cost down to 32.
Silk Robe - No longer halves Wind, which was the biggest stickling point about using Silf early.

Encounter Changes
Assassins - were improved somewhat in terms of durability.
Adramelk - tweaked slightly to have less HP but Start: Protect/Shell, and no longer has MP Switch but instead has Critical Quick. Otherwise the same design as before (Undeath is effectively OPB).
Altima - Because base Ultima is no longer faith-dependent, Ultima Demons got their MA stats nerfed, while Nanoflare was buffed slightly to compensate. Durability improved, gained innate MHU, and Faith values fixed to 70-78 for this particular fight. Lost Cancel: Holy as well. All-ultima no longer hits Altima. (SCC challenge note: Altima laps herself while hasted when casting All-ultima, so she tends not to use it until that's worn off.)
<Eph> When Laggy was there to fuel my desire to open crates, my life was happy.  Now I'm stuck playing a shitty moba and playing Anime RPGs.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: October 13, 2010, 11:42:05 PM »
MHU

???

Other changes sound interesting. Unsure how I feel about the large MA growth change for Rafa/Malak, but I guess neither's in danger of being overpowered as a PC at the moment, so I doubt there's any real cause for concern.

Maybe.

Laggy

• ReDux'd
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: October 13, 2010, 11:50:56 PM »
Hey that nerfs Ulmaguest you know.

I could be argued to remove it, but Tonfa thought it was a nerf.

(Edit: Oh, you don't know what that STANDS for. Move HP Up.)

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: October 13, 2010, 11:53:08 PM »
In my decade of FFT nerding I'm not sure I've seen that acronym before!

This may be because Move-HP Up kinda sucks and isn't exactly talked about often, but who's keeping track?

Maybe.

Laggy

• ReDux'd
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: October 13, 2010, 11:54:16 PM »
I AM TRYING TO MAKE IT RELEVANT

(by making it a detriment to a unit design)

The special char growth thing is really just one of those bones I felt could be thrown. You don't get to build them for 3 chapters, so yeah (or in Musty's case only one, but he has basically nothing else going for him since Snipe is actually inferior to many generic skillsets).

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: October 13, 2010, 11:56:43 PM »
Ciato claims that, when stacked with Regenerator, it's quite relevant to the turtling of the Priest SCC, so that's a step up at least! (Didn't really help Monks turtle in vanilla, but turtling isn't really Monks' thing despite Chakra/Revive.)

Maybe.

Laggy

• ReDux'd
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: October 13, 2010, 11:59:02 PM »
Priests also have MDU, Protect, Shell, and healing. >_>

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: October 14, 2010, 12:58:20 AM »
BUTBUTLAGGYCHAKRAISINFINITEHEALING

And dammit, I'll have to patch -again-.

EDIT: Did Tonfa update the flowerspeak patch with your current changes?
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Laggy

• ReDux'd
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: October 14, 2010, 01:20:12 AM »
No he was waiting for this patch to do that.

I'll club the vice president tonight.