Author Topic: Rank Characters based on In Game Use: Reboot!  (Read 129355 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Re: Rank Characters based on In Game Use: Reboot!
« Reply #350 on: July 11, 2010, 02:00:27 AM »
Yuri Volte Hyuga: 10/10
Alice Elliot:  6.6/10
Zhuzhen Liu: 5.5/10
Margarete Gertrude Zelle: 5.1/10
Keith Valentine: 6/10
Halley Brancket: 6.1/10

Xenogears (on Foot):
Fei Fong Wong: 6.8/10
Elly Van Houten: 2.8/10
Hyuga "Citan Uzuki" Ricdeau: 6.8/10
Bart Fatima: 5.5/10
Rico Banderas: 2.2/10
Billy Lee Black: 6.8/10
Maria Balthasar: 0.1/10
Chu-Chu: 2.8/10
Emeralda Kasim: 6.5/10
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 11, 2010, 02:20:40 AM »
Mdur difference is Haschel's 95ish vs Rose's 120ish at endgame, and is probably the biggest difference. I generally wouldn't use Rose as a magic item user anyways thanks to the highly limited inventory. Addition building is probably valid though (I was just thinking that if you use someone all the time, it's incredibly easy to master all their additions).

Don't agree myself.  I never ran from anything in the game and furthermore never ever experimented with my party - I literally used Dart / Rose / Albert the -entire game- when possible (with the exception of Lenus, whom I replaced Albert with Shana for).  Dart got to lvl. 3 on this final addition, and Rose & Albert only mastered their final addition halfway through the final dungeon (meaning it was okay to stick the automatic-additions artifact on them then).  I'll grant that I didn't perfect additions every time, but I suspect that even if I did this would at best mean you're mastering all the additions early Disc 4?  Still wouldn't call that incredibly easy.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 11, 2010, 02:43:36 AM »
Yeah, "make 480 attacks over the course of the game when you join late disc 1" doesn't strike me as incredibly easy if you don't stop and do it. Different people fight different numbers of randoms, but needing to cut few fewer crappy additions is very much a factor in how good LoD characters are. Haschel, admittedly, sticks in my mind for having IIRC the only addition in the game which is locked at 100% power even as it levels up.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • True and Honest. Smarter. More aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 11, 2010, 07:56:04 AM »
Everyone has their "SP Gain" addition.  Dart technically has 2 Panic Rush is 150% damage all the time and he later learns one Madness Hero with 100% damage for twice the SP.  Rose' More and More is 150% damage boost, Haschel's Summon 4 Gods is the 100% one, Lavitz' is majour lawls because Rod Typhoon start out horrible and increases damage and SP as it goes up starting at a horrible 30 SP 100% damage going up to 100 SP 202% damage boost (30 SP 100% damage is worse than his previous addition at level 1, but Spinning Cane ends up as 35 SP for 200% damage, which is lawls, seriously looking at Lavitz early additions is pretty painful for how bad they are, Gust of Wind Dance is awesome at level 11 though).  Meru's Cool Boogie caps out at 200 SP at 100% damage the whole way through, so Haschel anti-hype + Meru hype is pretty awesome to see here.  Kongol is Kongol and doesn't really count.

So yeah all the characters have shitty shitty additions in there.  Rose and Dart technically have them less bad with 150%, but Dart has TWO of them to plow through and Madness Hero is not early on like More and More is (Fuck Dart so much).

From memory I believe the reasons Haschel's stands out so much is that you are likely to be working on Summon 4 Gods at about the Ghost ship I think it was (Level 18 he learns it and Rose Learns Hard Blade at 19, so you are working on them at similar times) so just when you are finishing off Rose and unlocking Demon's Dance you are working with Haschel's worst addition, which really makes it shine in horribleness.  Of course it is also well after you should have Flower Storm on Lavitzbert.  Soooo... yeah it comparatively looks worse than the other character's and I can definitely see why it stands out.  Dart's bullshit is just one more piece of Dart bullshit, Lavitz and Rose' are out of the way early and Meru is purely a project character anyway, so it is just one more part of project character being a grind.

Edit - And screw you guys for making me look that shit up for that shitty game that I hate so much.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 07:57:54 AM by Grefter »
NO MORE POKEMON - Meeplelard.
The king perfect of the DL is and always will be Excal. - Superaielman
Don't worry, just jam it in anyway. - SirAlex
Gravellers are like, G-Unit - Trancey.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 11, 2010, 08:12:47 AM »
For the record, I think that the number of additions Meru needs to learn is terrible too, you'll note I only have her 1 point above Haschel.

I had totally forgotten about Dart's Madness Hero, yeah that does suck, but at least it gives loads of SP.

Maybe.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • True and Honest. Smarter. More aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 11, 2010, 08:38:04 AM »
Yeah more just laying it all out there on the table than going nyah nyah elves are horrible at arguments and should explode like radios.

All the characters have them, they are all horrible when you use them, there is just a reason Haschel's stands out so much more and LoD is a horrible game.

Edit - Also for the record Madness Hero gives you the same SP as Flower Storm does, so yeah Lavitzbert is way better than I remember, still wouldn't use Albert over the other options, but the portions you have him as Lavitz?  Really damned amazing.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 08:40:57 AM by Grefter »
NO MORE POKEMON - Meeplelard.
The king perfect of the DL is and always will be Excal. - Superaielman
Don't worry, just jam it in anyway. - SirAlex
Gravellers are like, G-Unit - Trancey.

Dhyerwolf

• Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 11, 2010, 10:00:48 PM »
I suck at additions and basically switched all the characters around for DL purposes and still didn't have a problem getting all of them myself.
...into the nightfall.

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #357 on: July 11, 2010, 10:16:31 PM »
It really depends on whether you take the time to thoroughly explore dungeons and always use unfinished additions or if you play efficiently and use your best additions for boss fights, I imagine.  Also of course on how willing you are to drop items on randoms.  but yeah, I think I've had Dart honestly need to grind to get all his additions when playing that way, but whether that's worth it in LoD depends on whether you like the game at base or are of the "what the fuck thsi game is terrible" mindset.
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 15, 2010, 04:02:04 AM »
Legend of Dragoon:
Kongol: 2.50
Rose: 6.85
Meru: 6.60
Haschel: 6.15
Albert Serdio: 5.65
Dart: 5.05
Miranda: 6.83

Xenogears (Gears):
Welltall(-2)/Xenogears: 7.91
Vierge: 7.89
Heimdall/Fenrir: 5.27
Brigandier/Andvari: 4.18
(El-)Stier: 3.55
(El-)Renmazuo: 6.18
Seibzehn: 6.30
Mega Chu-chu: 2.00
Crescens: 6.70

Best Rating of this session: Welltall(-2)/Xenogears w/ 7.91
Worst Rating of this session: Mega Chu-chu w/ 2.00

Top 10 Ratings:
1. Yuna (FFX) 9.80
2. Yuri Volte Hyuga (SH1) 9.53
3. Hyuga "Citan Uzuki" Ricdeau (XG) 9.46
4. Cecilia Lynn Adlehyde (WA1) 9.20
5. Haar (FE10) 9.17
6. Reyson (FE10) 9.11
7. Lenneth Valkyrie (VP(:L)) 9.02
8. Ephraim (FE8) 9.01
9. Elincia (FE10) 8.85
10. Tibarn (FE10) 8.83

Top 10 Failures:
1. Karla (FE7) 0.77
2. Chu-chu (XG) 0.85
3. Maria Balthasar (XG) 1.00
4. Douglas (FE6) 1.10
5. Astrid (FE10) 1.20
6. Lyre (FE10) 1.28
7. Yunno (FE6) 1.35
8. Garret (FE6) 1.36
9. Mogu (BoF) 1.50
10. Noel Chandler (SO2) 1.55

From now on, I am indeed going to bold Cast Best ratings, and italicize cast worst ratings.  This is only going to be done for times we do multiple games at once, and just so those who do in fact stand out relative to their own cast get some acknowledgment...be it good or bad.  Best/worst ratings will still be listed by sessions though.

MOVING ON!  We will now get to working on 2 games that...were initially rated together!  IN fact, they were the first games to be rated alongside each other in the first topic!  Why do I remember this?
...I JUST DO OK!?  Seriously, just shut up and rate or you all suck!  This time, though, I'm gonna be more lenient on listing temps, since I'm confident that you guys can make good judgments regarding DNRs and what not.  And if you aren't...screw you all <_<

Final Fantasy 9:
Zidane Tribal:
Cinna:
Blank:
Marcus:
Vivi Ornitier:
Adelbert Steiner:
Garnet "Dagger" Til Alexandros:
Freya Crescent:
Quina Quen:
Beatrix:
Eiko Carol:
Armarant Coral:

Phantasy Star 4:
Chaz Ashley:
Alys Bragwin:
Hahn Mahlay:
Rune Walsh:
Gryz:
Rika:
Demi:
Wren:
Raja:
Kyra Tierny:
Seth:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 04:43:33 AM by Meeplelard »
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 15, 2010, 05:07:18 AM »
Final Fantasy 9:
Zidane Tribal: Fighters in FF9 honestly didn't impress that much.  Trances were occasionally useful, I guess, but past that Zidane didn't really impress and his tricks are pretty much bleh.  Stealing in particular stands out as being crap regardless of what you get out of it due to the success rate of fail and Thievery hype deserves to be met with derisive laughter.  4/10
Cinna: Uh you have him for the first fight with Baku I think.  DNR
Blank: Warm body for an utterly insignificant stretch of gametime.  DNR
Marcus: Matters more!  Still a skill-less FF9 fighter.  2.5/10
Vivi Ornitier: Uh damned if I know.  Want to say he did better than the fighters, at any rate.  4.5/10
Adelbert Steiner: Best fighter for whatever that's worth.  Availability holds him back from a higher score  4/10
Garnet "Dagger" Til Alexandros: Mmm, yeah.  Pretty much does everything mid Disc 2 onwards.  Was pretty useless for half of Disc 3 but otherwise good.  7/10
Freya Crescent: Meh.  Dragon Crest is the only worthwhile thing there and that's if you bother to fight a bunch of dragons, and IIRC the move is late to boot and she has Steiner's availability woes.  Still, I'd rather power up Dragon Crest than Frog Drop and it's about as easy to do so yeah.  4/10
Quina Quen: Ugh.  I don't care how useful Blue Magic is, FF9's method of learning it is egregious fail.  There's stuff there if you care enough to chip randoms but why care.  2/10
Beatrix: Abstain.
Eiko Carol: Dagger with better White Magic but worse summons.  6/10 works I guess.
Armarant Coral: Uh Chakra.  Again, fighters pretty much amounted to being little more than warm bodies. 3.5/10

Phantasy Star 4:
Chaz Ashley: Man Chaz is unimpressive.  At least he has a niche, even if said niche's value is debateable.  5/10
Alys Bragwin: Jeigan for when you need one sums it up.  7/10
Hahn Mahlay: Not terribly useful *and* poor availability?  3.5/10
Rune Walsh: Trails off somewhat later but pretty much makes random encounters his bitch.  8.5/10
Gryz: Uh BROSE.  2/10
Rika: MVP?  Not sure but speedy healing/buffing and acceptable damage and durability is pretty awesome.  8.5/10
Demi: Wren-lite, for the most part.  6/10 sounds right, given the overall package.
Wren: Tank.  Hits pretty hard too.  Doesn't feel as valueable or Rune or Rika but 8/10 probably works.
Raja: Man that's a lot of healing there.  TP healing, too.  Availability kinda hurts but 7/10 sounds rightish.
Kyra Tierny: Rune-light at a time when Rune starts to feel less useful.  5/10
Seth: Abstain.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 05:06:32 AM by Random Consonant »

Dhyerwolf

• Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: July 15, 2010, 08:19:26 AM »
Final Fantasy 9:
Zidane Tribal: 5. Sure (And the score I gave every fighter!). Physical is decent damage for most of the game, and can expend some crystal points to hit a good weakness range. Beyond that...nothing minus alleviating some money woes with stealing at least
Cinna: DNR
Blank: DNR
Marcus: DNR
Vivi Ornitier: 4.5. Has some good ST damage generally, and constant MT too. But not really that much of an edge and he's lackluster anyways.
Adelbert Steiner: 5. Uh...sure. Best HP, physical is never bad. Options are really ever existing.
Garnet "Dagger" Til Alexandros: 7. Doesn't have all of Eiko's White Magic, but being around longer means that she covers more niches as the game progresses (Sole early healer, Damage spiiiike mid disk 2, solid endgame etc)
Freya Crescent: 5. Eh, I'd say she's the worse fighter, but for at least a few of the actual challenging fights in game, Dragon Crest is kind of a money move and she's fully usuable otherwise.
Quina Quen: 2.5. Quina has some cute tricks, but is hampered by FF 9's status being shittier than previous games, Big Guard being costly and FF 9 buffers being short lived, and a heavy chunk of randomness. Not wholly unusable, but its niche is just kind of weak. White Wind isn't bad for a portion of the game.
Beatrix: DNR
Eiko Carol: 6.5. Solid healer choice.
Armarant Coral: 5. Kind of averagish with some insane damage against bosses disk 3. No flaws, but uninspiring.
...into the nightfall.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 15, 2010, 05:34:05 PM »
Final Fantasy 9:
Zidane Tribal: 6/10. Stealing has some payoff both in equipment and thievery if you're throughout, and he's got good stats. The skillset is pretty much shit outside of thievery's potential.
Cinna:-DNR
Blank:- DNR
Marcus:- DNR
Vivi Ornitier:- 3.5/10. Good early, awful late.
Adelbert Steiner: 5.5/10- Good damage and durable, but has availability issues.
Garnet "Dagger" Til Alexandros: 4/10- Oh yay, a healer without full life.
Freya Crescent: 6/10- Dragon crest, yeah.
Quina Quen: 3/10- Never found it useful at all.
Beatrix:- DNR.
Eiko Carol: 5/10- Frail but has actual decent revival.
Armarant Coral: Abstain
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 10:42:21 PM by superaielman »
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 16, 2010, 01:08:24 AM »
Final Fantasy 9:

Zidane Tribal: 4/10. He just doesn't impress me. Oh yay he gets to have okay physical damage with setups just about every other fighter can also use and they're better than him at base for that twinking -and- usually don't need it to actually pull offense. The skillset also sucks. He'd be 3 to 2-level if stealing didn't provide so many good items, and he doesn't go any higher than 4 due to the steal command itself sucking.
Cinna: DNR. Failure.
Blank: DNR. Who cares.
Marcus: DNR. Who cares.
Vivi Ornitier: 4/10. Honestly, feels at about the level of Zidane. He's pure damage and kinda sucks at it - being MT is a niche, but Garnet and Eiko are able to fill in that niche too.
Adelbert Steiner: 7/10. Don't think the availability is too bad, and he's rather notably ahead of the damage curve along with having good durability and equipment in general.
Garnet "Dagger" Til Alexandros: 7/10. Would honestly be higher if that half-disc lull where she randomly skips turns didn't exist. I honestly don't see the big issue with not having Full Life when Eiko's revival is damned late anyway and Garnet more than makes up for it with both her healing being competent enough during the time she has no damage and her damage being quite competent - and MT! - when her healing becomes outprioritized by Eiko's. Quite solid
Freya Crescent: 6.5/10. Think she's almost as good as Adelbert where it matters: Dragon's Crest is probably the best twinking potential move in the game besides maybe Frog Drop and her skillset has a few other useful things. Having Steiner equips doesn't hurt either.
Quina Quen: 7/10. Kneejerking it low because knowing where to use and get Quina's stuff can be a pain, but Quina's quite solid. Can get higher if you're more knowledgeable about the game.
Beatrix: DNR.
Eiko Carol: 7/10. The durability felt more of a problem than with Garnet, and while she gets somewhat better healing, Garnet's is generally enough - if you have to pick a healer, beside disc 3 before the haircut, Garnet's the way to go due to the better offense, even. However, I've always found the game rewarded you for using both. So, same score works, since Eiko lacks that Garnet rut.
Armarant Coral: 3/10. What's his -point- again?

Phantasy Star 4:

Chaz Ashley: 6/10. Chaz just quietly grows stronger and stronger as the game goes on. He starts kinda bad, but then he grows into that physical fighter niche quite nicely. The holy damage and healing in a pinch along with steadily improving stats that end up all in the good side also doesn't hurt.
Alys Bragwin: 6.5/10. Honestly, she's fairly valuable for the time you have her. First buffer and she's your earliest and most reliable source of MT while she's around besides Rune's temp brokenness - and she's fast too!
Hahn Mahlay: 3/10. Terrible stat spread and his skillset doesn't grow into something interesting until he leaves. His only true use is as a high-profile healing battery, since he's too slow to help much with randoms and rather frail too.
Rune Walsh: 6.5/10. Quite a strong cannon with near-infinite resources for blowing shit up and has a weird stint where he actually -takes hits- due to twin shielding. Very one-dimensional, though.
Gryz: 3.5/10. One-dimensional like Rune and not nearly as strong. More durable in a vacuum, but he's just not good.
Rika: 9.5/10. Rika -utterly dominates- the game. Excellent stats and the best skillset in the game, she practically has it all: ST damage that is excellent in-game because she hits the two most common weaknesses, MT damage that also benefits from weakness-hitting, excellent speed, adequate durability, the beauty that is PS4 buffing (Deban, Saner and Shift? Oh god yes) -and- very comprehensive healing. The only thing Rika lacks is revival, and that's less of a downside than it is just something I'd like to have extra. Still, you can't go wrong with her.
Demi: 6/10. Wren -. MT revival is neat, but Demi sorta has to compete with Wren for space by the time you get to the point where she has oodles of it, and her durability is considerably lower than his. Offense is better, certainly, but she'd benefit from getting it in plentiful form before the very endgame. Interesting, though, and being able to play Wren's durability game+Barrier is obviously neat.
Wren: 7/10. Wren's durability is absolutely insane, and you -need- it. Barrier is the compliment you need for boss magic and Wren is -the- character who will reliably stand up to nearly anything the nasty PS4 bosses can throw at you. He lacks versatility at bosses, though: offense is lacking and, besides Barrier and throwing items, Wren won't really do all that much there. Randoms are also hit-and-miss, since his MT offense is free, but not great.
Raja: 7.5/10. Honestly, he's everything a healing battery should be besides the awful speed. Basically infinite healing and revival and MP healing and some buffing on the side and he actually can contribute to offense against a lot of bosses with St. Fire (yay plentiful holy weaknesses). Durability failures keep him from being any higher, though, as does the speed. On the other hand, rating this high running off -those- survivability stats should tell you how well Raja skillset translates in-game, and hell, twin shields exist to stop him from eating OHKOs right and left.
Kyra Tierny: 5.5/10. Solid stats for a healer/mage type, she can contribute both to healing battery purposes and random-busting fairly competently. Problem is her healing is entirely ST and she doesn't have the overkill resources of a Rune or a Raja.
Seth: DNR. Ew.

Rather solidly balanced casts all in all this time around.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 01:12:24 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

alanna82

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 16, 2010, 06:46:13 PM »
Zidane Tribal: 9/10- Struck me as the best fighter in the game once you made his best weapons. Yeah, better than Stiener who isnt around much of the early game and comes back under leveled. Never got the "zidane is weak hype at all"
Marcus: 2/10 Warm body for a bit. He is around for more than plot fights so her gets ranked
Vivi Ornitier: 5/10 Standard Mage
Adelbert Steiner: 7/10 Strongest Fighter, but her isnt around much early
Garnet "Dagger" Til Alexandros: 8/10 Probably the second best character becides Zidane. Only flaw is depressed Garnet
Freya Crescent: 5/10 Useful early on at least
Quina Quen: 5/10 Jack of all trades, useful when Garnet is depressed since Eiko isnt around (white wind helps with healing)
Eiko Carol: 6/10 Weaker mage, Trance sucks compared to Garnets
Armarant Coral: 5/10 Proabaly okay, I just didnt use him much

Phantasy Star 4:
Chaz Ashley: 8/10
Alys Bragwin: 9/10 She was pretty  good when she was around
Hahn Mahlay: 5/10
Rune Walsh: 8/10
Gryz: 3/10
Rika: 9/10
Demi: 7/10
Wren: 9/10
Raja: 7/10
Kyra Tierny: 6/10
Seth: DNR, I actually did a sidequest with Seth and leveled him. He obviously isnt meant to be leveled.

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #364 on: July 16, 2010, 07:59:23 PM »

Final Fantasy 9:
Zidane Tribal: 7/10.  God I hate FFIX's ability system.  Not so much for support abilities, but making even your primary action skills utterly dependent on game progress is just stupid.  That they simultaneously decide to do the all or nothing approach, where you'll go two cities and four dungeons with the same useless abilities then get 4 all at once makes it even worse.
How does this relate to Zidane?  Because you can steal goddamned new weapons from bosses with him and alleviate the problem somewhat.  For that reason alone he's always worth a party slot.  Beyond that, there's stages of the game where he's pretty solid (his trances are quite powerful midgame, in particular) but he's never really an offensive standout.
Marcus: DNR
Vivi Ornitier: 5/10.  Casts the spells that make the peoples fall downs.
Adelbert Steiner: 7/10.  Well, despite the score I always use Vivi anyway.  Which in turn means that Steiner's early offense is pretty good, with the magic sword thing.  In turn, that means he's covered during his weaker parts of the game, since his abilities are backloaded.
Garnet "Dagger" Til Alexandros: 7/10.  My impression of FFIX was that you needed healers less as the game went on, probably something to do with "oh, right, support abilities are broken now".  THat is to say, while you never don't need a healer, as the game goes on the healer needs to be less good at healing to suit your needs.  So, the healer with better offense wins.
Freya Crescent: 5/10.  Good at what she does, but really hurt by FFIX buff duration.
Quina Quen: 3/10.  Too unreliable to really use. 
Beatrix: DNR I guess.  Unlike the thieves, she stands out in her appearance.  but it's basically "Steiner catches up in levels while Beatrix shows off" so.
Eiko Carol: 6/10.  See above.  Does technically broken things as I understand it, but Dagger's offensive lead felt more valuable in the game as it exists.
Armarant Coral: 6/10.  I never feel like using him when he joins, but the game gives you some nice Throw goodies so he's at least comparable to Zidane in overall offensive merit (that is, good for a part of the game even if not stellar in the end)

Phantasy Star 4:
Chaz Ashley: 5/10.  All that stuff Snow said, except I feel like it takes longer for him to come into his own.
Alys Bragwin: 6/10.  Carries Chaz's corpse around on her back.
Hahn Mahlay: 4/10.  I'm remembering 'healbot', mostly.
Rune Walsh: 6/10.  Falls off as the game goes, but always well stocked in terms of offensive resources at least.
Gryz: 4/10.  Warm body.
Rika: 7/10.  Damned good.  I do feel like her TP was limiting though, PSIV has relatively pricey healing.
Demi: 7/10.  Holds her own in every category, introduces the awesome that is PSIV buffs, and has an ohshitohshit button.  You need those in PSIV.  All that said, leaves for some nasty bits of the game, holding her back some.
Wren: 9/10.  All glory to the hypnociato.
Raja: 4/10.   Healbot.  The offensive potential is there but he himself felt a little too squishy to take advantage of it?  I could be misremembering that part of the game.
Kyra Tierny: 6/10.  She's... better than Rune in her way, same abundant resources but now with healing and PSIV buffs.
Seth: DNR.
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 16, 2010, 08:04:15 PM »

Kongol: 1.2
Rose: 6.1
Meru: 6.1
Haschel: 6.1
Albert Serdio: 3.8
Dart: 3.4
Miranda: 2.3

Welltall(-2)/Xenogears: 6.9
Vierge: 5.4
Heimdall/Fenrir: 5.6
Brigandier/Andvari: 5.6
(El-)Stier: 3.7
(El-)Renmazuo: 6.6
Seibzehn: 6.1
Mega Chu-chu: 4.9
Crescens: 5.6
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: July 16, 2010, 09:00:00 PM »
Final Fantasy 9:
Zidane Tribal: 5/10. I honestly waffle regarding how good Zidane is. He's never exactly impressive (replays have demonstrated this), but to be fair, he's also not terrible. Just that in the midst of things, Zidane's fairly average. Not as strong as Steiner, but gets better weaponry to make up for it. His skillset is largely worthless, but has a few moments where they have their uses. And while Steal the command itself blows, the items you can steal are pretty good at various portions of the game. Average probably works.
Cinna:
Blank:
Marcus: DNR these three. Skill-less thieves and non-memorable, sans Cinna for his suck and Marcus because of the short arc he gets.
Vivi Ornitier: 4.5/10. Mm...yeah. He's pure damage, but there's some cute set ups that let him do some healing/bizarre parasitic healing. MT is a plus, having lower HP isn't. He's little worse than average, but not terribly so.
Adelbert Steiner: 7/10. He feels like he's your best fighter of the group. Solid HP + equips makes him a good choice, and his Swd Mag is actually decent, although you need to stick Vivi into the party for it. Gets better at the end and has a bit of a mid-game slump plus practically gone for all of disc 2 (although this is the part where he's at his worst!)
Garnet "Dagger" Til Alexandros: 7/10. Would be the best character in the game, but she's held back from stupid plot triggers (early Disc 3 being the big one). The fact that as CK suggested that healing becomes less of a necessity (due to things like Auto-Haste/Regen) means she ends up better than Eiko as her damage is very easy to pump, is MT and can hit a variety of weaknesses too.
Freya Crescent: 6/10. Weakest on raw attack command damage, which hurts. Armor equips keeps her within the running and late-Dragon Crest pick up pumps her back up. Very easy to pump this as well so she's likely going to be your best damage dealer without investing too much time.
Quina Quen: 4/10. Eat is kinda annoying at points, but not terribly so. My main problem is just that Quina doesn't really have a use. Way too random and outside of Frog Drop, it doesn't have much else (gogogo FF9 status/buff duration). Frog Drop does let it beat AMARANT though.
Eiko Carol: 6.5/10. Your better healer of the two, but less damaging. For the most part, she's not that bad either due and putting her into the team can make healing duties easier + allows you to put Garnet on offense. Doesn't have the stupid Disc 3 start, but lower HP and needing to use your accessory slot to vary your summons is a no-go.
Armarant Coral: 3/10. Not terribly bad, but really, what IS the point here? Outside of Chakra (which is nice, but Ethers), the rest of his Flairs are pretty bad and Throwing requires you to spend quite a bit of money that physical twinking with Zidane/Steiner/Freya can do anyway.
<napalmman> In Suikoden I, In Chinchirorin, what is it called when you roll three of the same number?
<@Claude> yahtzee

<Dreamboum> Everyone is learning new speedgames!
<Dreamboum> A bright future awaits us gentlemens
<Pitted> I'm learning league of legends
<Dreamboum> go fuck yourself

jsh357

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 16, 2010, 09:09:32 PM »
Final Fantasy 9:
Just to start things off, I think FF9's balance is murdered by its damage cap at late game. 

Zidane Tribal: 7/10
Stealing is incredibly good in this game, though it is time consuming.  Thievery becomes a cheap damage cannon on normal playthroughs, and his physical is always very powerful.  His only issues are poor defenses and one-dimensionality.  Trance is boring but okay for damage.

Cinna: 1/10
Lawl

Blank:
4/10
You only have him for two or three battles, but he's okay in those

Marcus:
4/10
Noticeably weak, but he can steal a few things so he isn't totally without merit.

Vivi Ornitier:
3/10
This game has too much competition for him to shine.  Spells become outdated far too quickly, and his status stuff is next to worthless.  Doomsday gimmick setups take too much effort to set up in a game where you can hit buttons and things die.  In general, his issue is that he has to pay MP to do the same amount of damage Steiner or Amarant can do without spending anything.  He's not bad early on, but still feels like a liability.

Adelbert Steiner:
9/10
Jesus god Steiner is crazy.  Even when he's been out of your party for half the game, he comes back doing the same damage (or more) than mages for free.  Crazy defenses and nice gimmicks too (Blood Sword, Charge!, Minus Strike).  The only thing that sucks about him is how his AP tends to fall behind, but he barely needs any abilities really.  Trance is simple and effective.  Yeah, I might be overrating him since he can't heal the party or restore MP or anything, but you have four party slots, so who cares?  He's so physically powerful that he doesn't even need the big four sword skills (damage cap).

Garnet "Dagger" Til Alexandros:
5/10
She's awesome if you feel like abusing the Summon animation/Auto-Regen trick, but I hate sitting through them personally.  Might as well make things die with sharp objects for less time investment.  Her healing is great, but not necessary after a point.  The "Mute" period really hurts her, in my book.  

Freya Crescent:
6/10
She's great for dealing 9999 easily, but her other skills are mainly useless gimmicky stuff.  White Draw is okay in theory, I guess?  You don't need it, and Amarant does it more effectively.  Reis's Wind is okay until you get Auto-Regen.

Quina Quen:
7/10
Great filler character.  Blue Magic rocks hardcore in this game, or at least some of it does.  Level 5 Death is particularly nice, allowing Quina to solo a dungeon even.  Matra Magic makes learning Blue Magic simple.  Frog Drop is cool if you were doing all sidequests anyway (otherwise it isn't worth the time investment).  Auto-Life/Limit Glove is powerful too.  There are other good abilities, these are just the ones that stick out to me.

Beatrix:
7/10
Great temporary character, though she could have used better defenses.  Kind of funny how Life is better than her Sword Skills in the battles where you have her.

Eiko Carol:
5/10
Good healer, but you really don't need one later on and her damage is pretty bad even when you get the most powerful spells.  She's still about as good as Garnet.

Armarant Coral:
8/10
Great damage both with his physical and No Mercy/Throws, good support move in Chakra (I think there's another good one too).  His Trance is awesome since most of his skills work a lot better mutitargeted.  I tend to use him a lot after he joins.  

Phantasy Star 4:
I have played this game, but it was so mediocre that I can't remember a darn thing about the characters.  I think the cat girl was pretty good?  No, I have nothing.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 09:14:04 PM by jsh357 »

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 16, 2010, 09:18:27 PM »
Final Fantasy 9:
Zidane Tribal: 4/10. Reliant on stealing, synthing, and setting lots of random abilities and even that only pays off late. Meh.
Cinna: DNR.
Blank: DNR.
Marcus: 2.5/10. Okay as a warm body.
Vivi Ornitier: 3.5/10. I guess he has decent parts, but more often he stood out as not too damaging / very frail.
Adelbert Steiner: 6.5/10. Good early and late. Best fighter? Eh sure.
Garnet "Dagger" Til Alexandros: 7/10. Having powerful healing off decent stats is about all you can ask for from this game. She'd be clear MVP if not for that bit early disc 3.
Freya Crescent: 5.5/10. White Draw was decent for keeping resources up at least.
Quina Quen: 6.5/10. Frog Drop is by far the easiest of the three to power up, White Wind is decent, Big Guard is OMG FF9 BUFF WORTH USING, and some of the status (Night in particular) is actually quite handy by FF9 standards.
Beatrix: Eh, whatever.
Eiko Carol: 6/10. Less damage and durability than Garnet, but nothing says you can't use both, and she doesn't have the fail period.
Armarant Coral: 4.5/10. Kinda bland, but hey, trance Aura is cool.

Phantasy Star 4:
Chaz Ashley: 6/10. Works as a healbot at worst, and generally has the best damage for bosses. Kinda unimpressive otherwise, but eh.
Alys Bragwin: 7/10. Jeigan.
Hahn Mahlay: 3/10. Slow and frail and his in-battle skillset really isn't worth much at all.
Rune Walsh: 7/10. If only he had better speed he'd be totally broken in randoms. As is he's still one of, if not the best, there, and has good damage for bosses.
Gryz: 3.5/10. I'll give him half a point on Hahn because Crash is badass. It's also all he has.
Rika: 9/10. You don't beat the game without Saner. Plus the high speed + holy and lightning weapons hit weakness on everything that can't be IDed. And healing.
Demi: 6/10. Might have been amazing if she were around for more bosses, which are her forte due to Barrier and the MT revival/statushealer bailout skill of doom and destruction. In randoms, though, she's very much so-so (she hates physical resistance), though speed and durability keep her competent.
Wren: 8/10. Most of this is Barrier hype against things you really, really need it against. Otherwise, see Demi, trading Medic Power for more durability and those sexy MT guns.
Raja: 7/10. Damn good healbot, and a fairly obvious choice for the final party.
Kyra Tierny: 6/10. Healbot~
Seth: 4/10. One of his dungeons he is fairly good in due to Deathspell off decent stats, the other he is terrible in because it's all mechs who resist both death and darkness. 4 works as a balance. He'd be an awful boss fighter but that never comes up!

Maybe.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 16, 2010, 09:18:59 PM »
Final Fantasy 9:
Zidane Tribal: 5/10. He's okay. Thievery is not something that I am going to factor into his score though.
Marcus: Abstain.
Vivi Ornitier: 4/10. Cute but he's really not great. Used him the whole game anyway.
Adelbert Steiner: Abstain. Really put no effort into using him.
Garnet "Dagger" Til Alexandros: 6.5/10. Loses points for the depression bit.
Freya Crescent: 5/10. Sure. I personally didn't like her all that much but she's not bad.
Quina Quen: 6/10. Mighty Guard and White Wind and FROG DROP IS AMAZING BECAUSE CATCHING FROGS IS FUUUNN~~~
Beatrix: DNR.
Eiko Carol: 7/10. Holy holy holy~
Armarant Coral: 5/10. Not really sure here, I liked him well enough.

Phantasy Star 4:
Chaz Ashley: 5/10. He's not bad, but I feel like he lags a bit until the end of the game sometimes.
Alys Bragwin: 6/10. Boomerang! She serves her purpose.
Hahn Mahlay: 4/10. Healing.
Rune Walsh: 7/10. He's not bad, but I feel like he's a little slow and undurable for my tastes.
Gryz: 3/10. Bleh. I don't like you, ugly, almost skillsetless thing.
Rika: 8/10. She's quite good. Saner and MT healing and such, as well as Doubleslash and that MT Skill she uses. The healing is pretty limited and she will either be just okay against randoms or run out of charges in boss fights I found, which is why she is getting a lower score than other folks are giving her.
Demi: 7/10. A great, self-sufficient PC, but noot around as much and not quite as absurdly durable as Wren.
Wren: 9/10.  All glory to the hypnociato! He just is really good at surviving even if the rest of your team is dead. He's not a very good team player because he can't be healed normally, but he needs healing way less often than anyone else and has like 15 charges of his own special healing. Takes care of himself at most points in the game. His damage isn't bad either, although at points it could use some work. MT normal physical is very awesome.
Raja: 7/10. Lifesaver in the final battle for realz.
Kyra Tierny: 6/10. Decent. Not too much to say here.
Seth: Abstain.
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Yoshiken

• Denizen
  • Yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 17, 2010, 12:05:23 PM »
Zidane Tribal: 5/10. Offers practically nothing outside of Trance, but his Trance is probably the best in the cast. Useful against bosses, but generally useless outside of that - doesn't say much, since bosses are easily the hardest part of FFIX, but still not enough to be higher than a 5.
Cinna: DNR.
Blank: DNR.
Marcus: 2/10. Practically useless, if not for the fact that the second Waltz #3 fight would be near-impossible without him, even if it's just item spamming.
Vivi Ornitier: 5/10. Has an amazing early-game, but falls back into a much lower position - you might use him as the fourth character if you really like him and haven't trained up anyone else. (I still used him, though~)
Adelbert Steiner: 8/10. Steiner smash puny enemies? His damage is brutal and his durability allows him to tank through most anything. Completely single-trick though until right near the end, where his skills actually become worth using.
Garnet "Dagger" Til Alexandros: 7.5/10. If it weren't for the depression section, she'd be bordering on 8.5/9. Eidolons are amazing, her Trance is evil, and White Magic is a godsend at times.
Freya Crescent: 4/10. Never seen a real use in Freya's skills - most of them are outclassed around the same time by other allies - and her damage is generally lower than most others'.
Quina Quen: 6/10. Good support character, and I never had trouble learning Blue Magic, but doesn't offer much outside of White Wind/Auto-Life/Mighty Guard - status is mostly useless and Frog Drop is late/post-game, at which point other characters can handle damage better and more efficiently. Is useless against bosses thanks to getting a Trance that only works well on randoms.
Beatrix: 8/10. Would be a solid 10 if not for temp status. She has amazing healing and godly damage. Durability would be a problem, but you don't fight anything with her that even threatens her durability since she's OHKOing mostly everything there. >_>
Eiko Carol: 6.5/10. Ehh. Generic healer status, for all that she's nowhere near as good as Garnet - worse durability and worse Eidolons means she doesn't have anywhere near as much use, and Doublecast on White Magic is almost pointless a lot of the time.
Amarant Coral: 6/10. Chakra's useful and Throw works well enough, and he's got decent damage outside of it. Adding elemental weaknesses works well alongside either Vivi or Garnet, but everything he does past that can be done by others. Still has enough variety to get a 6.

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 17, 2010, 02:41:05 PM »
Final Fantasy 9:
Zidane Tribal: 5/10
Cinna: 2/10 - Warm body!
Blank: 3/10 - Technically transfers stats to another character but there's no real way to do anything about it.
Marcus: 4.5/10 - I like Marcus =-) Competent fighter for the time, can use the Blood Sword too irrc. Helpful to have another body around if you stop to train/build up Garnet and Steiner for a bit. Technically transfers stats to another character but I'm not going to take that into account much here (just a bit *flees* *^_^*)
Vivi Ornitier: 5/10 - Elements and Statusses =D
Adelbert Steiner: 6/10 - Smash, SmasH, SMASH! Oh wait where's my crowd control/I hit a damage cap =-(
Garnet "Dagger" Til Alexandros: 6/10 - Never felt that her damage was that great outside of gem/ore twinking Ark aside and that comes late so yeah. Trance means she can't do anything else either because using something like healing reduces the trance bar too irrc reducing the time for repeat summons and thus overall damage.
Freya Crescent: 6.5/10 - Hnnn. Just feels better than Steiner in the long run, just as strong, can mostly equip the same stuff as well as female equips and has  Reis's Wind/White Draw for variety. Also Jump twink hax! Which again I'm not factoring in too much here this time.
Quina Quen: 5/10
Beatrix: 5.5/10
Eiko Carol: 7/10 - Holy/Madeen + wind Fenrir + more reliable healer ftw. Most of the enemies in the game are weak to Wind or Holy including in the final dungeon/Hades. There are a lot of equips that boost holy damage too irrc. Double White is great especially with Holy and I've even seen use from Full Life/Full Life or Full Life/Curaga duos from just doing a quick story dash through the game (where enemies are actually competent relevant to levels!) Madeen's damage is connected to levels too irrc so if you are levelling it probably does more consistent damage than most of Garnet's summons outside of gem twinking/Ark. Also free Ribbon *^_^*
Armarant Coral: 4.5/10 -
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 02:57:34 PM by Clear Tranquil »
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

Rozalia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 17, 2010, 03:13:53 PM »
Again, fighters pretty much amounted to being little more than warm bodies

Right...I'm just not seeing why that is.

Final Fantasy 9:
Zidane Tribal: 8/10 - Success rate may be bad (Not as bad as people make out though) but so what? It snags great gear and thats what matters. Would you prefer it be like most games where the chances are good but bosses give you a potion or some other shit? Anyway he has a great trance that blows things away be them randoms or bosses and while he may have no skills really worth using what does it matter really? His basic physical will last you the whole game anyway so I don't know what everyone is complaining about.
Cinna: 1/10 - Faces only two bosses and both OHKO him. Can't get more pathetic then that.
Blank: 3/10 - Yeah he may be Zidane - but he does help you against the games first hard boss and that is worth something.
Marcus: 5/10 - Warmbody sure but he comes at moments where you actually need him. Steals a bunch of loot off Black Waltz 3 too.
Vivi Ornitier: 7/10 - Good early game and combos well with Steiner. The doomsday combo is also very useful as its basically full MT healing with damage to the enemy added on. It comes a bit late though.
Adelbert Steiner: 9/10 - Due to the Blood sword he can catch up in levels/AP in the escape bit easily. Just let Marcus die and then use the blood sword so the enemies can't kill you. Lacks screentime here and there but overall he is solid.
Garnet "Dagger" Til Alexandros: 8/10 - Healer with good damage. I don't like having to sit through those summons though.
Freya Crescent: 6/10 - The regen is worthless but there is nothing really outstanding about Freya besides she can avoid attacks with jump.
Quina Quen: 10/10 - Quina does nothing wrong and has it all. HP, status (Frost, Vanish, night, Level 5 Death and mustard bomb aren't worthless), the best buff in the game which is not too expensive because if you use it against every single random then you're an idiot, good party healing, party status healing and finally Quina has massive damage with Frog Drop. Also unlike the other characters Quina gets ALL the best stuff early.
Beatrix: 7/10 - Awesome but a temp.
Eiko Carol: 7/10 - Does a good enough job...I really don't care enough to say anything else about her.
Armarant Coral: 3/10 - Comes late and isn't that great to make him worthwhile to use. Its not to say he is a bad fighter, just outclassed somewhat.

Phantasy Star 4:
Chaz Ashley: 6/10 - Not a fan and he gets good too damn late.
Alys Bragwin: 6/10 - Alright but not that great. MT sucks and everyone starts doing more damage then her after a short while.
Hahn Mahlay: 3/10 - Fucking  horrible. You don't need his crappy healing much early on and if you get him at endgame for his healing then why not, you know get Raja the best healer in the game instead? Also he leaves for like 70% of the game to add to his many faults
Rune Walsh: 10/10 - Double shields laugh at things making him basically unkillable. His offence is fine and while it gets weaker what does it matter? You have a fucking unkillable bastard with you and who do you have to fill his slot anyway? Also owns Lassic hard.
Gryz: 2/10 - Moves are useless, damage and hp aren't as good as they should be. Taking him at endgame is the worst choice by far. Even Hahn has him beat.
Rika: 9/10 - I was going to say people rate her too highly but then I remembered she actually deserves the high scores. Damage, healing, speed and best of all the buffs are excellant.
Demi: 4/10 - She isn't bad but you have her for a shortish stretch and there is little point of taking her at endgame because you have Wren.
Wren: 7/10 - Barrier is an awesome buff and he will get it off because nothing in game can OHKO him hitting weakness or not, he just has too much HP too be killed. He is however deadweight against Lassic where he has to recover basically every turn to stay alive and that isn't cool as Lassic is the hardest boss in the game by far.
Raja: 7/10 Double shields save him quite a bit as he can't be taken out in a turn. He has no offence against randoms but he rips Dark force and the final boss apart as if I'm remembering correctly he has game best damage against them. The healing is also godlike and the reason you take him along. The final boss would actually be hard if you didn't have him with you.
Kyra Tierny: 5/10 - Alys + at a time you couldn't give a shit. Outclassed by Rune at damage and outclassed by Raja at healing. She isn't too bad regardless though and is the second best option when deciding who to take.
Seth: 7/10 - He has one dungeon because yeah you can take him along to a second if you wish but not only is he aweful there but you'd be wasting xp. In his one dungeon though he is pretty godlike as Deathspell hits really often and kills the big guys in one while Corrosion kills all the little guys also in one. Seth pretty much solos that dungeon.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 03:17:45 PM by Rozalia »

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 17, 2010, 04:40:46 PM »
Right...I'm just not seeing why that is.

They're there, they hit things, they aren't even all that impressive at it outside of twinking, and they're interchangeable as heck for the most part.  If you disagree, that's fine, as you have the right to your opinion.

It snags great gear and thats what matters. Would you prefer it be like most games where the chances are good but bosses give you a potion or some other shit?

Funny, I remember only being able to grab shit like potions and tents and such with it.

Snarking aside, I'd actually rather it have a success rate worth bothering with, rather than waste a dozen turns on a trash boss whose greatest threat is to my ability to successfully stay awake.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 04:47:14 PM by Random Consonant »

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 17, 2010, 06:04:00 PM »
Final Fantasy 9:
Zidane Tribal: 6.5/10
Cinna: 1/10
Blank: 2/10
Marcus: 2/10
Vivi Ornitier: 6/10
Adelbert Steiner: 5.5/10
Garnet "Dagger" Til Alexandros: 8/10
Freya Crescent: 6/10
Quina Quen: 5/10
Beatrix: 7/10