Author Topic: Fate Grand Order: May the Singularities begin!  (Read 1892 times)

Meiousei

• Glaive Slasher
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Fate Grand Order: May the Singularities begin!
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2017, 10:40:59 PM »
So when do you want to pick up your account, Djinn? Rolled first set to get Okita. Still giving it away though.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 03:09:06 AM by Meiousei »

• Suggests the birth of an abomination
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2017, 03:16:43 PM »
Welp, have now reached 160k Honnoji points for this event.  Only 840k to go for NP5 Oda Nobunaga.
<+Nama-EmblemOfFire> ...Have the GhebFE guy and the ostian princess guy collaborate.
 <@Elecman> Seems reasonable.

Meiousei

• Glaive Slasher
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2017, 05:53:15 PM »
I've done this event too many times to count. I think I should be able to get NP5 in about 2 days....then I can work on Medea Lily's levels.

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2017, 08:49:26 PM »
I'd probably be going faster on the points but I'm not sure just how many fruits I want to burn through, considering they come in slower than they did in the halloween event.
<+Nama-EmblemOfFire> ...Have the GhebFE guy and the ostian princess guy collaborate.

Meiousei

• Glaive Slasher
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2017, 10:12:03 PM »
You lucky, lucky people. -_-

https://ff.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7dvf1w/na_thanksgiving_event_soon/ Back in JP we had to wait til New Years. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2018, 06:18:33 AM »
In the interest of keeping discussion of this game out of chat out of respect for the wishes of some, I'll be necroposting in this topic.

So, recent event!  F/Z's following what is probably my favorite event structure by using mission-based progression.  Not too big of a fan of the class token thing, but it feels a lot less frustrating than how the Valentine's event handled it due to the less-randomized nature.  And lack of dragons.

Rolled Kiritsugu today!  And holy shit he's good.  He's really good, and fun to use.  Fun animations, good damage, great crit damage, and I didn't think an arts assassin could put out 36 crit stars in an AQQ chain.  ...I was very, very wrong, and pleasantly surprised at that.  He's probably going to be one of my favorite assassins at this rate, and with that I no longer need to roll tickets at the banner event.  :D