Author Topic: Pokemon Generation 5  (Read 3443 times)

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Pokemon Generation 5
« on: February 28, 2013, 08:54:38 PM »
Ok, yeah, I'm doing this now, with only a few months between Gen 6 coming out and you get the jist.  By now, you know the routine.

So first off, random stuff to go through!  Given rules from Gen 5 have basically been unchanged since Gen 4, as well as mechanics for the most part, I'll just link you to the Gen 4 topic rather than going through all that garbage all over again.

GENERATION 4 STAT TOPIC THAT NEARLY KILLED ME!!!

A few things to note however...

-I am not allowing Dream World abilities.  Not only have a number of these not been released yet, they feel like Promotional Only skills (which I asterisk more often than not, and only if the Pokemon is promotional as is), so yeah, only abilities they have naturally.  So don't expect to see stuff like Contrary Serperiors.

-I am, however, allowing Hidden Abilities that can be accessed in game w/out Dream World, like special interactable versions, like Zen Mode Darmanitan or Prankster Liepard.

-I am ONLY doing the Gen 5 Pokemon, as in, things introduced in the Unova region.  Trying to do all 4 Generations again is not something I'm willing to do; if someone else wants to go ahead and start doing them, by all means, just make sure you run it by me first.  If you want to add it to this topic, I jsut ask that you let me finish the Gen 5ers first.  Obviously, I'm only doing fully evolved Pokemon unless I feel there's a legitimate reason for an unevolved Pokemon to be there.  An example of a good reason is a unique item that legitimately changes the Pokemon significantly (Pikachu's Lightball, for example), or legitimate stat advantages (Poliwrath being slightly slower than Poliwhirl? Not good enough reason to list Poliwhirl for example.  Meanwhile, Vigoroth lacking Truant relative to Slaking is a completely different story)

-Gen 5 has a lot of Multi-form Pokemon; how this is being handled is case by case.  Some can be treated as a totally new Pokemon (Therian forms of the Genies for example), and as such I am going that route (so expect to see Tornadus twice in the averages); others not so much (Pirouette form of Meloetta); in some cases, the Pokemon stats may seem a little messy, and in others it's hard to gauge how I should decide their default moveset, what their ideal damage is, etc.  THANKFULLY, given how large the cast is, a few discrepancies in damage, etc. won't change the overall averages, so this shouldn't be a big deal.

-I'm using a different battle damage calculator than the other Gens, so there might be some slight differences in damages; nothing major, mostly differences in some round offs here and there.  So if you see a Pokemon with identical stats and using the same power move, but damages are off a little, that's why.  From what I understand, Gen 5 did slightly alter the equation, again, mostly in terms of how it dealt with rounding off.  I highly doubt this will ever be significant, nor that anyone cares, but it couldn't hurt to specify that.

-People are getting picky about averages in Pokemon now, so the "Durability" list will be blank until I get a full average of their HP, Defense, and Special Defense.  If someone actually has figured them out (For Gen 5), please tell me in some manner and I will add them in.  Also, given I don't know the damage averages, and the speed might be a little off, my assessments of Pokemon might be a little inaccurate; these are just general thoughts and ways to quickly indicate strategies, etc.

-It came up in chat once, so I feel the need to note this: Weird screwed up moves that rely on crap like POKEMON WEIGHT!!! and all that I am NOT getting specific info for; I'll try to aim for a "mid-range" of what the move does (so the listed value is about half it's max potential) and just say "does damage based on yada yada yada."  This is because not only do some games just lack actual listed statistics for characters (STOP TELLING ME THAT CHRONO CROSS HAS LISTED WEIGHT VALUES IN GAME DAMN IT!!!), but that is getting way too in-depth for an aspect that'll come up once in a Kappa/Ko tea Party

-Didn't mention this in the Gen 4 stat topic, so I'll mention it here: Moves like Thrash, Uproar, etc. that are used several turns in a row only use 1 PP per cycle, so these movse can be used many more turns in a row than their PP implies in practice.

-Lastly, I might have forgotten this in the Gen 4 topic, so I'll just reinforce it here or something: Just about everything that isn't damage or the main 5 status (Burn, Poison, Paralysis, Sleep and Frozen) undo themselves when swapping out, be it positive or negative; this naturally does not apply to field effects, like Weather.  The only exceptions I can think of offhand are Reflect, Light Screen, and Safeguard, which work on the entire team and don't negate until the turn limit is up regardless (or alternatively, the moves at dispelled by something like Haze); I'll get a more complete list of those attacks listed later.

-IVs and EVs nonsense!  I took it at maxed IVs and 0 EVs.  I know this isn't PERFECTLY MIDDLE GROUND but it works for simplicity and is generally "Close enough" as it means I can keep the stats on the same curve as other games, etc.  The differences will generally be not a big deal on a relative scale if you choose a different standard.  Also, as usual, this is taken at level 50; yes, I know, some Pokemon can't be gotten at that level low enough (be it because of evolutions or just they only appear at level 70 or whatever), but we're going to ignore that little factor <_<

-There's a bunch of moves with weird side effects that won't come up in a duel ever; when I get all Pokemon listed, I'll make a separate post trying to document all the weird aspects.  This is because I'm trying to save space per post and it looks cleaner, and some of these effects are really weird though some may come up in things like RPGmon (Pursuit, for example.)  Bare in mind that some are listed anyway because I am inconsistent like that; this might change as time goes on.

-Never noted this before, so might as well do this here.  If someone is immune to an attack, be it through Typing, Special Ability, invincibility moves like Protect, the outcome is the same as the attack missing.  This means both secondary effects will not work on the target, as well as effects that are linked to missing (like Hi Jump Kick's recoil), all function as though the attack missed.  So think of immunity in Pokemon as "Perfect Evasion, Ignores Perfect Accuracy Modifiers" rather than just 0 damage.

-Also worth noting, as it might not be intuitive, but all special effects, regardless of nature, only occur if the attack successfully hit the target.  This applies to both positive things like Metal Claw's Attack Up factor, and negative things like Hyper Beam's recharge rate.  Exceptions are anything with a charge time (due to the nature of those moves), and anything otherwise noted.

Beyond that, let's get this topic started!  How long will this take me to finish?

...umm...OOH LOOK AT THE LUVDISC! *runs*
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 08:56:49 PM by Meeplelard »
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Generation 5
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 08:55:04 PM »
Victini (Fire/Psychic)
175 HP, 120 Atk, 120 Def, 120 SpA, 120 SDef, 120 Spe
Durability: 1.28 Physical, 1.31 Special
Special Ability – Victory Star: Allies get +10% accuracy on all attacks, only works in Team Battles

Searing  Shot (5): 75 Fire type special damage, 30% Burn, 79 average damage
V-create (5):  133 Fire type physical damage, lowers user’s Defense, Special Defense, and Speed by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 134 damage
Zen Headbutt (15): 61 Psychic type physical damage, 10% flinch, 90% accuracy, 58 average damage
Flame Charge (20): 39 Fire type physical damage, raises user’s speed by 1 level, 41 average damage
---
Reversal (15): Does Fighting type physical damage based on HP loss, increases happen only at intervals given. 100% HP does 11, 68.75% HP does 21, 35.42% does 42, 20.83% does 53, 10.42% does 74, 4.17% does 104
Focus Energy (30): Raises Critical hit rate by 2 levels
Confusion (25): 39 Psychic type special damage, 10% Confusion, 41 average damage
Incinerate (15): 24 Fire type special damage, 25 average damage
Quick Attack (30): 21 Normal type physical damage, always goes first, 22 average damage
Endure (10): Insures Pokemon will survive next attack with 1 HP if fatal, always goes first, success rate halves with each consecutive use
Flame Burst (15): 53 Fire type special damage, adjacent allies of target take 6.25% MHP damage, 56 average damage
Inferno (5): 75 Fire type special damage, inflicts Burn, 50% accuracy, 39 average damage
Flare Blitz (15): 90 Fire type physical damage, 10% Burn, 33% recoil, 63 net average damage
Final Gambit (5): Does damage equal to user’s HP, user faints as a result of the attack
Stored Power (10): 17 Psychic type special damage, damage increases linearly for every level of stat boost on the user (so +1 roughly doubles damage, +2 triples, etc.), 18 average damage
Overheat (5): 104 Fire type special damage, lowers user’s Special Attack by 2 levels, 90% accuracy, 99 average damage
*Fusion Flare(5): 75 Fire type special damage, 80 average damage
*Blue Flare (5): 97 Fire type special damage, 20% Burn, 85% accuracy, 87 average damage
*Bolt Strike (5): 64 Electric type physical damage, 20% Paralysis, 85% accuracy, 57 average damage
*Fusion Bolt (5): 50 Electric type physical damage, 53 average damage
*Glaciate (10): 33 Ice type special damage, lowers speed by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 33 average damage

*These are moves given only via promotional movie give away, thus debatable legality.  Worth noting that only a very small number of user’s (namely 2 max) otherwise get this move.  V-create is technically in the same boat, but since the move was literally made for Victini (and on almost every version of Victini handed out), I’m more lenient giving it to him than these.

Comments: Searing Shot/Overheat -> V-create, hopes things die.  A few other neat tricks like Speed Boosting and Burn to round a solid Heavy.

Serperior (Grass)
150 HP, 95 Atk, 115 Def, 95 SpA, 115 SDef, 133 Spe
Durability: 1.05 Physical, 1.07 Special
Special Ability - Overgrow: Grass damage increases by 50% if user’s HP < 33%

Leaf Blade (15): 54 Grass type physical damage, 12.5% Critical hit rate, 60 average damage
Coil (20): Raises Attack, Defense, and Accuracy by 1 level
Leech Seed (10): Inflicts a pseudo status where target loses 12.5% of their MHP a turn ala poison, healing the user for that amount, 90% accuracy, fails on Grass types.
Giga Drain (10): 46 Grass type special damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 48 average damage
---
Frenzy Plant (5): 89 Grass type special damage, 1 turn recharge if attack hits, 90% accuracy, 42 average damage
Grass Pledge (10): 31 Grass type special damage, 32 average damage
Leaf Tornado (10): 40 Grass type special damage, 30% chance of lowering accuracy by 1 level, 90% accuracy, 38 average damage
Leaf Storm (5): 83 Grass type special damage, lowers user’s Special Attack by 2 levels, 90% accuracy, 79 average damage
Tackle (35): 21 Normal type physical damage, 22 average damage
Leer (30): Lowers Defense by 1 level
Vine Whip (15): 22 Grass type physical damage, 23 average damage
Wrap (20): 7 Normal type physical damage, target takes damage equal to 6.25% of their MHP for the next 4 to 5 turns, 85% accuracy, 6 average damage
Growth (40): Raises user’s Attack and Special Attack by 1 level
Mega Drain (15): 25 Grass type special damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 26 average damage
Wring Out (5): 48 Normal type special damage, damage decreases linearly with target’s HP, 51 average damage
Gastro Acid (10): Cancels the effect of target’s special ability

Comments: Good speed and durability, and a bit of a defensive game between some parasitic healing and Coil to build up to a Leaf Blade kill. Middle

Emboar (Fire/Fighting)
185 HP, 143 Atk, 85 Def, 120 SpA, 85 SDef, 85 Spe
Durability: 0.96 physical, 0.98 Special
Special Ability – Blaze: Fire damage increases by 50% if user’s HP < 33%

Flare Blitz (15): 109 Fire type physical damage, 10% Burn, 33% recoil, 77 net average damage
Blast Burn(5): 112 Fire type special damage, 1 turn recharge if attack hits, 90% accuracy, 53 average damage
Hammer Arm (10): 89 Fighting type physical damage, lowers user’s speed by 1 level, 90% accuracy, 85 average damage
Flame Charge (20): 46 Fire type physical damage, raises user’s speed by 1 level, 48 average damage
---
Fire Pledge (10): 41 Fire type special damage, 43 average damage
Roar (20): Forces target to Run or Swap out, always goes last
Head Smash (5): 88 Rock type physical damage, 50% Recoil, 80% accuracy, 37 net average damage
Flamethrower (15): 71 Fire type special damage, 10% Burn, 75 average damage
Assurance (10): 30 Dark type physical damage, damage doubles if target has taken damage in the turn already, 31 average damage
Take Down (20): 53 Normal type physical damage, 25% recoil, 85% accuracy, 35 net average damage
Heat Crash (10): Does between 37 and 106 Fire type physical damage dependent on weight difference between user and target, where heavier target = less damage
Rollout (20): 19 Rock type physical damage, used for 5 turns in a row, where each successive turn does double damage, 90% Accuracy, 18 average damage
Smog (20): 11 Poison type special damage, 40% Poison, 70% accuracy, 8 average damage
Arm Thrust (20): 15 Fighting type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 47 average damage
Defense Curl (40): Raises defense by 1 level
Odor Sleuth (40): Nulls out Evasion modifiers, also allows Normal and Fighting type moves to work on Ghost types.
Ember (25): 31 Fire type special damage, 10% Burn, 32 average damage
Tail Whip (30): Lowers Defense by 1 level
Tackle (35): 30 Normal type physical damage, 31 average damage

Comments: Slow and not really durable enough to make up for it, but he’s not without hope.  His damage is ok, Flame Charge helps make up for speed issues, and Blast Burn is a good finisher.  Middle

Samurott (Water)
170 HP, 120 Atk, 105 Def, 128 SpA, 90 SDef, 90 Spe
Durability: 1.09 Physical, 0.95 Special
Special Ability – Torrent: Water damage increases by 50% if user’s HP < 33%

Hydro Pump (5): 96 Water type special damage, 80% accuracy, 81 average damage
Aqua Tail (10): 68 Water type physical damage, 90% accuracy, 65 average damage
Swords Dance (30): Raises Attack by 2 levels
Hydro Cannon(5): 119 Water type special damage, 1 turn recharge if attack hits, 90% accuracy, 56 average damage
---
Water Pledge (10): 41 Fire type special damage, 43 average damage
Retaliate (5): 35 Normal type physical damage, double damage if used after someone fainted, 37 average damage
Encore (5): Target is forced to repeat last action for next 3 turns
Slash (20): 35 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% critical hit rate, 39 average damage
Aqua Jet (20): 31 Water type physical damage, always goes first, 32 average damage
Revenge (10): 31 Fighting type physical damage, doubles damage if user takes damage this turn, always goes last, 32 average damage
Water Pulse (20): 49 Water type special damage, 20% Confusion, 52 average damage
Fury Cutter (30): 17 Bug type physical damage, doubles damage each consecutive turn used, 95% accuracy, 17 average damage
Razor Shell (10): 57 Water type physical damage, 50% chance of lowering target’s Defense by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 57 average damage
Water Sport (15): Lowers Fire damage by 50%
Water Gun (25): 31 Water type special damage, 32 average damage
Tackle (35): 21 Normal type physical damage, 22 average damage
Megahorn (10): 60 Bug type physical damage, 85% accuracy, 54 average damage

Comments: Fairly Average in all ways other than decent physical bulk.  Has some damage buffing, I suppose, and a solid finisher, but kind of bland otherwise. Middle

Watchog (Normal)
135 HP, 105 Atk, 89 Def, 80 SpA, 89 SDef, 97 Spe
Durability: 0.7 Physical, 0.71 Special
Special Ability 1 – Illuminate: Raises the encounter rate of Wild Pokemon when in the front
Special Ability 2 – Keen Eye: Grants immunity to accuracy modifiers

Hyper Fang (15): 53 Normal type physical damage, 10% Flinch, 90% accuracy, 50 average damage
Hypnosis (20): Adds Sleep, 60% accuracy
Confuse Ray (15): Adds Confusion
Super Fang (10): Deals damage equal to half Target’s Current HP, 90% accuracy
---
Slam (20): 53 Normal type physical damage, 75% accuracy, 42 average damage
Baton Pass (40): User swaps out and all stat modifiers are transferred to Pokemon that replaces it
Mean Look (5): Target is unable to run or swap
Psych Up (10): Stat Modifiers of target are applied to user
After You (15): Target is forced to act immediately after the user, regardless of speed or priority modifiers
Crunch (15): 35 Dark type physical damage, 20% chance of lowering defense by 1 level, 37 average damage
Sand-Attack (15): Lowers Accuracy by 1 level
Detect (5): Grants invincibility for 1 turn, always goes first, success rate halves on each consecutive use
Bide (10): User skips the next two turns, at the end of which, it deals damage equal to double damage received during that time
Bite (25): 27 Dark type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 28 average damage
Leer (30): Lowers defense by 1 level
Low Kick (20): 27 Fighting type physical damage, deals damage based on target’s weight, where heavier targets = more damage, 28 average damage
Tackle (35): 34 Normal type physical damage, 36 average damage
Work Up (30): Raises Attack and Special Attack by 1 level

Comments: Poor stats and poor damage, though a few status moves and Super Fang help make up for it to some degree. Still Light

Stoutland (Normal)
160 HP, 120 Atk, 110 Def, 65 SpA, 110 Sdef, 100 Spe
Durability: 1.07 Physical, 1.10 Special
Special Ability 1 – Intimidate: Lowers Opponent’s Attack by 1 level upon entrance
Special Ability 2 - Sand Rush: Raises speed by 2 levels when Sandstorm is active, user is immune to Sandstorm’s damage

Giga Impact (5): 112 Normal Type physical damage, 1 turn recharge if attack hits, 90% accuracy, 53 average damage
Retaliate (5): 53 Normal type physical damage, double damage if used after someone fainted, 56 average damage
Thunder Fang (15): 33 Electric type physical damage, 10% Flinch, 10% Burn, 95% accuracy, 33 average damage
---
Fire Fang (15): 33 Fire type physical damage, 10% Flinch, 10% Burn, 95% accuracy, 33 average damage
Ice Fang (15): 33 Ice type physical damage, 10% Flinch, 10% Freeze, 95% accuracy, 33 average damage
Tackle (35): 39 Normal type physical damage, 41 average damage
Odor Sleuth (40): Nulls out Evasion modifiers, also allows Normal and Fighting type moves to work on Ghost types.
Crunch (15): 40 Dark type physical damage, 20% chance of lowering defense by 1 level, 42 average damage
Bite (25): 30 Dark type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 31 average damage
Helping Hand (20): Increases Ally’s damage by 50%
Take Down (20): 68 Normal type physical damage, 25% recoil, 85% accuracy, 45 net average damage
Roar (5): Forces Target to Run or Swap, always goes last
Reversal (15): Does Fighting type physical damage based on HP loss, increases happen only at intervals given. 100% HP does 11, 68.75% HP does 21, 35.42% does 42, 20.83% does 53, 10.42% does 74, 4.17% does 104
Last Resort (5): 104 Normal type physical damage, can only be used once the other 3 moves are used at least once, 110 average damage

Comments: Decent stats across the board, but skillset could use some work.  It’s only saving grace in that regard is having a build up damage -> OHKO with Finisher strategy and stats to make it viable.  Middle

Liepard (Dark)
139 HP, 108 Atk, 70 Def, 108 SpA, 70 SDef, 126 Spe
Durability: 0.59 Physical, 0.61 Special
Special Ability 1 – Grants immunity to Paralysis
Special Ability 2 – Unburden: Doubles speed when held item is consumed or removed; speed boost does not activate if no item was equipped at start of the match
Special Ability 3 – Prankster: All moves that do no damage go first

Night Slash (15): 48 Dark type physical damage, 12.5% Critical Hit rate, 54 average damage
Sand Attack (15): Lowers Accuracy by 1 level
Fake Out (40): 19 Normal type damage, 100% Flinch, always goes first, only works on users first turn, 20 average damage
Hone Claws (15): Raises Attack and Accuracy by 1 level
---
Sucker Punch (5): 55 Dark type physical damage, always goes first, fails if target does not use a damage attack, 58 average damage
Nasty Plot (20): Raises Special Attack by 2 levels
Snatch (10): User steals effects of any healing or stat buffing move and applies it to itself
Taunt (20): Target can only use direct attack moves for next 3 turns
Slash (20): 32 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% Critical Hit Rate, 36 average damage
Assurance (10): 35 Dark type physical damage, damage doubles if target has already taken damage this turn, 37 average damage
Torment (15): Target is unable to use the same attack on consecutive turns
Pursuit (20): 29 Dark type physical damage, 31 average damage
Fury Swipes (15):  9 Normal type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 80% accuracy, 24 average damage
Assist (20): Uses a random attack known by any other Pokemon on the team
Growl (40): Lowers Attack by 1 level
Scratch (35): 19 Normal type physical damage, 20 average damage

Comments: It’s FAST! And…uuhh…Fake Out is instant free damage!  Yeah, there’s not much to say about this; low damage, frail, and none of its tricks really save it. Light

Simisage (Grass)
150 HP, 118 Atk, 83 Def, 118 SpA, 83 SDef, 121 Spe
Durability: 0.76 Physical, 0.78 Special
Special Ability – Gluttony: Consumes a berry at a higher HP threshold

Seed Bomb (15): 60 Grass type physical damage, 63 average damage
Grass Knot (20): 45 Grass type special damage, deals damage based on target’s weight, where heavier targets = more damage, 47 average damage
Leech Seed (10): Inflicts a pseudo status where target loses 12.5% of their MHP a turn ala poison, healing the user for that amount, 90% accuracy, fails on Grass types.
---
Natural Gift (15): Affect varies based on berry equipped, berry is consumed in the process
Recycle (10): Replenishes a used item in battle such that it can be used again
Acrobatics (15): 54 Flying type physical damage, 57 average damage
Fling (10): Does damage based on item held, item is lost in the process
Crunch (15): 40 Dark type physical damage, 20% chance of lowering defense by 1 level, 42 average damage
Bite (20): 30 Dark type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 31 average damage
Fury Swipes (15):  10 Normal type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 80% accuracy, 25 average damage
Vine Whip (15): 27 Grass type physical damage, 28 average damage
Lick (30): 11 Ghost type physical damage, 30% Paralysis, 11 average damage
Scratch (35): 21 Normal type physical damage, 22 average damage

Comments: Decent speed and pretty much nothing else.  Light

Simisear (Fire)

Fire Blast (5): 88 Fire type special damage, 10% Burn, 85% accuracy, 79 average damage
Amnesia (20): Raises Special Defense by 2 levels
Yawn (10): Target is inflicted with Sleep Status on the following turn
---
Natural Gift (15): Affect varies based on berry equipped, berry is consumed in the process
Fury Swipes (15):  10 Normal type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 80% accuracy, 25 average damage
Incinerate (15): 24 Fire type special damage, 25 average damage
Flame Burst (15): 52 Fire type special damage, 55 average damage

Comments: Unlike his Grass Brethren Simisage, Simisear has a few things going for him, that being notably better damage, a legitimate buff, and an arguably better status move.  Middle

Simipour (Water)

Scald (15): 60 Water type special damage, 30% Burn, 63 average damage
Brine (10): 49 Water type special damage, damage doubles if target has HP =< 50%, 52 average damage
---
Water Gun (25): 31 Water type special damage, 32 average damage

Comments: Similar problems as his grass brother, trading in Leech Seed for a Finisher.  Light

Musharna (Psychic)
191 HP, 75 Atk, 105 Def, 127 SpA, 115 Sdef, 49 Spe
Durability: 1.22 Physical, 1.37 Special
Special Ability 1 – Forewarn: Reveals opponent’s strongest move
Special Ability 2 – Synchronize: If user is hit with Paralyze, Burn, or Poison, the opponent receives the status if possible
Special Ability 3 – Telepathy: Allies will not be harmed by attacks that hit the entire field like Surf or Earthquake

Psychic (10): 72 Psychic type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 76 average damage
Hypnosis (20): Adds Sleep, 60% Accuracy
Calm Mind (20): Raises Special Attack and Defense by 1 level
Moonlight (5): 50% Healing, boosted to 66% during Sunny Weather, lowered to 25% during any other weather effect
---
Stored Power (10): 18 Psychic type special damage, damage increases linearly based on sum-total of stat modifiers on the user, 19 average damage
Telekinesis (15): Removes target’s evasion modifiers 3 turns, target gains resistance vs. Ground attacks during this time
Future Sight (10): 79 Psychic type special damage, attack is used 2 turns after it is activated, 83 average damage
Nightmare (15): Target loses 25% of their MHP each turn, provided Target is asleep, effect is cancelled once target wakes up
Synchronize (15): 56 Psychic type special damage, 59 average damage
Zen Headbutt (15): 39 Psychic type physical damage, 20% Flinch, 90% accuracy, 37 average damage
Imprison (10): Target cannot use any move the user knows
Psybeam (20): 52 Psychic type special damage, 10% Confusion, 55 average damage
Lucky Chant (30): Target’s party cannot Critical hit for 5 turns
Defense Curl (40): Raises Defense by 1 level
Psywave (15): Deals damage ranging from 25 to 75, which ignores all modifiers including defense, 80% accuracy, 40 average damage

Comments: Quite a lot of options, between having Sleep, Buffs, Stored Power + Calm Mind combo, and even decent durability.  It’s problem?  THAT SPEED.  High Middle

Unfezant (Normal/Flying)
155 HP, 125 Atk, 100 Def, 85 SpA, 75 SDef, 113 Spe
Durability: 0.95 Physical, 0.72 Special
Special Ability 1 – Super Luck: Adds 1 Crit Domain to all attacks, this is already factored into damage average.
Special Ability 2 – Big Pecks: Grants immunity to Defense Lowering Modifiers

Façade (20): 55 Normal type physical damage, damage doubled if user is inflicted with Burn, Paralysis or Poison status, 61 (58) Average damage
Tailwind (30): Doubles speed of Users party for 4 turns
Swagger (15): Inflicts Confusion, raises target’s Attack by 2 levels, 90% accuracy
Roost (10): 50% Healing, user loses Flying typing if faster than opponent until end of turn
---
Sky Attack (5): 109 Flying type physical damage, 1 turn charge time, 30% Flinch, 90% accuracy, 55 (52) average damage
Feather Dance (15): Lowers Attack by 2 levels
Razor Wind (10): 44 Normal type special damage, 1 turn charge time, 25% (12.5%) Critical hit rate, 27 (24) average damage
Air Slash (20): 41 Flying type special damage, 30% Flinch, 95% accuracy, 43 (41) average damage
Detect (5): Grants invincibility for 1 turn, always goes first, success rate halves on each consecutive use
Air Cutter (25): 31 Flying type special damage, 25% (12.5%) Critical hit rate, 95% accuracy, 36 (31) average damage
Quick Attack (30): 33 Normal type physical damage, always goes first, 37 (35) average damage
Gust (35): 23 Flying type special damage, 25 (24) average damage

Comments: Good speed, and some good tricks, but damage is kind of underwhelming, and durability against magic could use some work.  Middle

Zebstrika (Electric)
150 HP, 120 Atk, 83 Def, 100 SpA, 83 SDef, 136 Spe
Special Ability 1 – Lightning Rod: All Electric attacks target the user; user takes no damage and gets +1 Special Attack instead
Special Ability 2 – Motor Drive: All Electric attacks are immuned, and instead boost users Speed by 1 level

Wild Charge (15): 68 Electric type physical damage, 25% recoil, 54 net average damage
Thunder Wave (15): Adds Paralysis, fails vs. Electric Immuninty
Flame Charge (20): 26 Fire type physical damage, raises user’s speed by 1 level, 27 average damage
Discharge (15): 51 Electric type special damage, 30% paralysis, 54 average damage
---
Thrash (10): 45 Normal type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 47 average damage
Agility (30): Raises Speed by 2 levels
Stomp (20): 33 Normal type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 35 average damage
Spark (20): 51 electric type physical damage, 30% Paralysis, 53 average damage
Pursuit (20): 21 Dark type physical damage, 22 average damage
Shockwave (20): 39 Electric type special damage, cannot miss, 41 average damage
Charge (20): Raises Special Defense by 1 level, Electric attacks used the following turn do double damage
Quick Attack (30): 21 Normal type physical damage, always goes first, 22 average damage

Comments: Excellent speed manipulation shenanigans, but sadly is lacking in damage and durability department.  Light/Middle

Gigalith (Rock)
160 HP, 155 Atk, 150 Def, 80 SpA, 90 SDef, 45 Spe
Durability: 1.47 (2.94) physical, 0.9 Special
Special Ability – Sturdy: Grants immunity to Instant Death.  Additionally, if user is at MHP, all moves that would OHKO reduce health to 1 HP instead.

Stone Edge (5): 96 Rock type physical damage, 12.5% Critical Hit rate, 80% accuracy, 86 average damage
Sandstorm (5): Causes Sandstorm for 5 turns
Iron Defense (15): Raises Defense by 2 levels
Mud-Slap (10): 8 Ground type special damage, lowers accuracy by 1 level, 8 average damage
---
Explosion (5): 158 Normal type physical damage, user Faints as a result of the attack, 167 average damage
Stealth Rock (20): All Opposing Pokemon that swap in take damage equal to 12.5% of their MHP.  Damage adjusted according to resistance modifier of Rock-type damage.
Rock Slide (10): 73 Rock type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 90% accuracy, 69 average damage
Smack Down (15): 49 Rock type physical damage, 52 average damage
Power Gem (20): 36 Rock type special damage, 38 average damage
Rock Blast (10): 26 Rock type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 90% accuracy, 74 average damage
Headbutt (15): 45 Normal type physical damage, 30% flinch, 47 average damage
Harden (30): Raises Defense by 1 level
Tackle (35): 33 Normal type physical damage, 35 average damage

Comments: It’s got some damage, a number of defensive buffs, physically tanky and god awful speed.  Sturdy insures it will require at least two actions to outside of Multi-hit attacks.  Middle

Swoobat (Flying/Psychic)
142 HP, 77 Atk, 75 Def, 97 SpA, 75 SDef, 134 Spe
Durability: 0.65 Physical, 0.66 Special
Special Ability 1 – Unaware: Ignores Opponent’s Stat Modifiers
Special Ability 2 – Klutz: Unable to hold non-experience related Items

Psychic (10): 55 Psychic type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 58 average damage
Calm Mind (20): Raises Special Attack and Special Defense by 1 level
Future Sight (10): 61 Psychic type special damage, attack is used 2 turns after it is activated, 64 average damage
Air Slash (20): 46 Flying type special damage, 30% Flinch, 95% accuracy, 46 average damage
---
Endeavour (5): Sets target’s HP to be equal to user’s
Amnesia (20): Raises Special Defense by 1 level
Attract (15): If target is opposite gender of user, they will not act 50% of the time for the rest of the fight.  Swoobat have an equal chance of both genders
Air Cutter (25): 35 Flying type special damage, 12.5% Critical hit rate, 95% accuracy, 37 average damage
Heart Stamp (25): 30 Psychic type physical damage, 30% flinch, 31 average damage
Assurance (10): 17 Dark type physical damage, damage doubles if target has taken damage in the turn already, 18 average damage
Gust (35): 17 Flying type special damage, 18 average damage
Confusion (25): 21 Psychic type special damage, 10% Confusion, 22 average damage

Comments: It’s fast and can buff itself a little bit but the durability, starting damage and poor typing kill it.  Light

Excadrill (Steel/Ground)
185 HP, 155 Atk, 80 Def, 70 SpA, 85 SDef, 108 Spe
Durability: 0.9 (1.8) Physical, 0.98 Special
Special Ability 1 – Sand Rush: Doubles Speed during Sandstorm
Special Ability 2 – Sand Force: Ground, Rock, and Steel type damage increase by 33% during Sandstorm.

Earthquake (10): 96 Ground type physical damage, 102 average damage
Sword Dance (30): Raises Attack by 2 levels
Horn Drill (5): Instant Death, 30% accuracy
---
Fissure (5): Instant Death, 30% accuracy, fails against Ground immunes
Drill Run (10): 87 Ground type physical damage, 12.5% Critical Hit, 95% accuracy, 92 average damage
Rock Slide (10): 48 Rock type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 90% accuracy, 45 average damage
Slash (20): 45 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% Critical hit rate, 50 average damage
Metal Claw (35): 49 Steel type physical damage, 10% chance of raising Attack by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 49 average damage
Fury Swipes (15): 13 Normal type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 80% accuracy, 33 average damage
Mud-Slap (10): 11 Ground type special damage, lowers accuracy by 1 level, 11 average damage
Rapid Spin (40): 26 Normal type physical damage, 27 average damage
Mud Sport (15): Halves Electric Type damage
Scratch (40): 26 Normal type physical damage, 27 average damage

Comments: Sand Rush, Sword Dance and good damage make him scary, and Steel type helps compensate for the iffy defensive stats.  Heavy

Audino (Normal)
178 HP, 80 Atk, 106 Def, 80 SpA, 106 SDef, 70 Spe
Durability: 1.15 Physical, 1.17 Special
Special Ability 1 – Healer: 30% chance of recovering from status at the end of each turn
Special Ability 2 – Regenerator: User heals 33% of their MHP upon swapping out

Double-Edge (15): 61 Normal type physical damage, 33% recoil, 42 net average damage
Last Resort (5): 71 Normal type physical damage, can only be used once the other 3 moves are used at least once, 74 average damage
Secret Power (20): 36 Normal type physical damage, effect varies based on terrain, 38 average damage
---
Simple Beam (15): Changes target’s special ability to “Simple”
After You (15): Target is forced to act immediately after the user, regardless of speed or priority modifiers
Heal Pulse (10): 50% Healing for ally, cannot target self
Take Down (20): 46 Normal type physical damage, 25% recoil, 85% accuracy, 30 net average damage
Entrainment (15): Changes target’s special ability to the User’s
Attract (15): If target is opposite gender of user, they will not act 50% of the time for the rest of the fight.  Audino have an equal chance of both genders
Doubleslap (10): 10 Normal type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 85% accuracy, 27 average damage
Refresh (20): Heals Status
Pound (35): 22 Normal type physical damage, 23 average damage
Helping Hand (20): Raises Allies damage by 50%

Comments: Low damage, low speed, and nothing to make up for it?  Yep, textbook Light

Conkeldurr (Fighting
180 HP, 160 Atk, 115 Def, 75 SpA, 85 SDef, 65 Spe
Durability: 1.26 Physical, 0.95 Special
Special Ability 1 – Guts: Attack increased by 50% when inflicted with a primary status
Special Ability 2 – Sheer Force: Secondary Effects on attacks are removed in favor of a 33% damage bonus.  This is already factored into damage when applicable

Hammer Arm (10): 99 Fighting type physical damage, lowers user’s speed by 1 level, 90% accuracy, 94 average damage
Bulk Up (20): Raises Attack and Defense by 1 level
Dynamic Punch (5): 99 (132) Fighting type physical damage, inflicts Confusion, 50% accuracy, 52 (69) average damage
Super Power (5): 119 Fighting type physical damage, lowers users Attack and Defense by 1 level, 126 average damage
---
Scary Face (10): Lowers Speed by 2 levels
Focus Punch (5): 148 Fighting type physical damage, always goes last, user flinches if they receive damage on the turn this move is used, 157 average damage
Rock Slide (10): 50 (66) Rock type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 90% accuracy, 47 (62) average damage
Chip Away (20): 47 Normal type physical damage, ignores target’s stat modifiers, 49 average damage
Wake-Up Slap (10): 61 Fighting type physical damage, 64 average damage
Rock Throw (15): 34 Rock type physical damage, 90% accuracy, 32 average damage
Low Kick (20): 61 Fighting type physical damage, deals damage based on target’s weight, where heavier targets = more damage, 64 average damage
Bide (10): User skips the next two turns, at the end of which, it deals damage equal to double damage received during that time
Pound (35): 27 Normal type physical damage, 28 average damage

NOTE: Italicized attributes of attacks means they are removed if Sheer Force is used.

Comments: Hits reasonably hard, and actually more varied than you’d think, but the speed and low Special Durability condemns him to Middle

Seismitoad (Water/Ground)
180 HP, 105 Atk, 95 Def, 105 SpA, 95 SDef, 94 Spe
Durability: 1.07 Physical, 109 Special
Special Ability 1 – Swift Swim: Speed doubles during rain
Special Ability 2 – Poison Touch: Contact moves used by the user have a 30% chance of inflicting Poison status, this is indicated in the attack when applicable

Hydro Pump (5): 79 Water type special damage, 80% Accuracy, 67 average damage
Rain Dance (5): Causes Rain for 5 turns
Mud Shot (15): 37 Ground type special damage, lowers speed by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 37 average damage
Drain Punch (10): 33 Fighting type physical damage, heals user equal to half damage done, (30% chance of Poison,) 35 average damage
---
Echoed Voice (15): 18 Normal type special damage, damage multiplied by number of consecutive turns used up to 5 times, 19 average damage
Hyper Voice (10): 40 Normal type special damage, 42 average damage
Flail (15): Does Normal type physical damage based on HP loss, increases happen only at intervals given, (30% chance of Poison). 100% HP does 10, 68.75% HP does 18, 35.42% does 35, 20.83% does 44, 10.42% does 65, 4.17% does 91
Acid (30): 18 Poison type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 19 average damage
Muddy Water (15): 63 Water type special damage, 30% chance of lowering accuracy by 1 level, 85% accuracy, 56 average damage
Uproar (10): 40 Normal type special damage, used for 3 turns in a row, during which they are immune to Sleep, 42 average damage
Aqua Ring (20): User restores 1/16th of their MHP each turn
Bubblebeam (20): 44 Water type special damage, 10% chance of lowering speed by 1 level, 46 average damage
Round (15): 27 Normal type special damage, 28 average damage
Supersonic (20): Adds Confusion, 55% accuracy
Bubble (30): 15 Water type special damage, 10% chance of lowering speed by 1 level, 15 average damage

Comments: Pretty much average for the most part until it uses Rain Dance, after which it is suddenly quite good.  Middle/Heavy

Throh (Fighting)
195 HP, 120 Atk, 105 Def, 50 SpA, 105 Sdef, 65 Spe
Durability: 1.25 Physical, 1.27 Special
Special Ability 1 – Guts: Attack increased by 50% when inflicted with a primary status
Special Ability 2 – Inner Focus: Grants Immunity to Flinch

Reversal (15): Does Fighting type physical damage based on HP loss, increases happen only at intervals given. 100% HP does 17, 68.75% HP does 31, 35.42% does 61, 20.83% does 75, 10.42% does 112, 4.17% does 148
Bulk Up (20): Raises Attack and Defense by 1 level
Storm Throw (10): 31 Fighting type physical damage, 100% Critical hit rate, 62 average damage
Seismic Toss (20): 50 Fighting type physical damage, ignores all modifiers including defense, 50 average damage
---
Super Power (5): 90 Fighting type physical damage, lowers users Attack and Defense by 1 level, 95 average damage
Wide Guard (10): User and ally become immune to mutlitarget attacks, does not work in solo fights, success rate is halved each consecutive turn this is used
Endure (10): Insures Pokemon will survive next attack with 1 HP if fatal, always goes first, success rate halves with each consecutive use
Circle Throw (10): 46 Fighting type physical damage, always goes last, 90% accuracy, 43 average damage
Body Slam (15): 43 Normal type physical damage, 30% Paralysis, 45 average damage
Revenge (10): 46 Fighting type physical damage, doubles damage if user takes damage this turn, always goes last, 48 average damage
Vital Throw (10): 53 Fighting type physical damage, cannot miss, always goes last, 56 average damage
Focus Energy (30): Raises Critical hit Rate by 2 levels
Bind (20): 9 Normal type physical damage, target takes damage equal to 6.25% of their MHP for the next 4 to 5 turns, 85% accuracy, 8 average damage

Comments: Doesn't have much going for him other than set up potential for big damage in a few ways.  The Speed, however, sinks him.  Light
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 03:11:39 PM by Meeplelard »

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 01:05:19 AM »
Leavanny (Bug/Grass)
150 HP, 123 Atk, 100 Def, 90 SpA, 90 SDef, 112 Spe
Durability: 0.92 Physical, 0.84 Special
Special Ability 1 – Chlorophyll: Speed doubles during Sunny Day
Special Ability 2 - Swarm: Bug damage increases by 50% if user’s HP < 33%

Leaf Blade (15): 69 Grass type physical damage, 12.5% Critical hit rate, 77 average damage
Grasswhistle (15): Adds Sleep, 55% accuracy
X-Scissor (15): 62 Bug type physical damage, 65 average damage
---
Flail (15): Does Normal type physical damage based on HP loss, increases happen only at intervals given, (30% chance of Poison). 100% HP does 11, 68.75% HP does 21, 35.42% does 41, 20.83% does 51, 10.42% does 76, 4.17% does 113
String Shot (40): Lowers Speed by 1 level, 95% accuracy
Bug Buzz (10): 51 Bug type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 54 average damage
Protect (10): Grants invincibility for 1 turn, always goes first, success rate halves on each consecutive use
Leaf Storm (5): 79 Grass type special damage, lowers users Special Attack by 2 levels, 90% accuracy, 75 average damage
Slash (20): 36 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% Critical hit rate, 40 average damage
Struggle Bug (20): 12 Bug type special damage, lowers Special Attack by 1 level, 12 average damage
Razor Leaf (25): 43 Grass type physical damage, 12.5% Critical hit rate, 95% accuracy, 45 average damage
Bug Bite (20): 47 Bug type physical damage, 49 average damage
Tackle (35): 26 Normal type physical damage, 27 average damage
False Swipe (40): 21 Normal type physical damage, cannot kill, 22 average damage

Comments: Decent speed, passable damage with Sword Dance support, and some questionable status, but poor DL typing.  Middle

Scoliopede (Bug/Poison)
135 HP, 110 Atk, 109 Def, 75 SpA, 89 SDef, 132 Spe
Durability: 0.9 Physical, 0.75 Special
Special Ability 1 – Poison Point: 30% chance of inflicting Poison if hit with a contact move

Megahorn (10): 82 Bug type physical damage, 85% accuracy, 74 average damage
Toxic (5): Adds Toxic status, 90% accuracy
Screech (40): Lowers Defense by 2 levels, 85% accuracy
---
Steamroller (20): 46 Bug type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 48 average damage
Double-Edge (15): 55 Normal type physical damage, 33% recoil, 38 net average damage
Rock Climb (20): 41 Normal type physical damage, 20% Confusion, 85% accuracy, 37 average damage
Baton Pass (40): User swaps out and all stat modifiers are transferred to Pokemon that replaces it
Protect (10): Grants invincibility for 1 turn, always goes first, success rate halves on each consecutive use
Venoshock (10): 32 Poison type special damage, damage doubles if Target is poisoned, 34 average damage
Bug Bite (20): 42 Bug type physical damage, 44 average damage
Poison Tail (25): 36 Poison type physical damage, 10% Poison, 12.5% Critical hit rate, 40 average damage
Pursuit (20): 19 Dark type physical damage, 20 average damage
Poison Sting (35): 12 Poison type physical damage, 30% Poison, 12 average damage
Defense Curl (40): Raises Defense by 1 level
Rollout (20): 15 Rock type physical damage, used for 5 turns in a row, where each successive turn does double damage, 90% Accuracy, 14 average damage

Comments: Damage is ok, speed is good, can buff defense and speed, and has Defense Curl + Rollout, as well as Toxic, just isn’t good enough at any of that to really stand out.  Light/Middle

Whimiscott (Grass)
135 HP, 87 Atk, 105 Def, 97 SpA, 95 SDef, 136 Spe
Durability: 0.87 Physical, 0.8 Special
Special Ability 1 – Prankster: All moves that do no damage go first
Special Ability 2 – Infiltrator: User ignores Light Screen, Reflect and Safeguard

Energy Ball (10): 49 Grass type special damage, 52 average damage
Cotton Guard (10): Raises users defense by 3 levels
Stun Spore (30): Adds Paralysis, 75% Accuracy
---
Growth (40): Raises Attack and Special Attack by 1 level
Mega Drain (10): 26 Grass type special damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 27 average damage
Cotton Spore (40): Lowers Speed by 2 levels
Tailwind (30): Doubles speed of user’s team for 5 turns
Gust (30): 17 Flying type special damage, 18 average damage
Absorb (25): 14 Grass type special damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 14 average damage
Solar Beam (10): 73 Grass type special damage, 1 turn charge time, 38 average damage
Sunny Day (5): Sets Sunny Weather for 5 turns
Charm (20): Lowers Attack by 2 levels
Giga Drain (10): 46 Grass type special damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 48 average damage
Poisonpowder (35): Adds Poison, 75% accuracy
Razor Leaf (25): 31 Grass type physical damage, 12.5% Critical Hit Rate, 95% accuracy, 33 average damage

Comments: Has an unconventional defensive game combined with good speed and poor damage.  Middle

Lilligant (Grass)
145 HP, 80 Atk, 95 Def, 130 SpA, 95 SDef, 110 Spe
Durability: 0.84 Physical, 0.86 Special
Special Ability 1 – Chlorophyll: Doubles Speed during Sunny Day
Special Ability 2 – Own Tempo: Grants Immunity to Confusion

Quiver Dance (20): Raises Special Attack, Special Defense and Speed by 1 level
Petal Dance (10): 97 Grass type special damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, (user becomes confused), 103 average damage
Sleep Powder (15): Adds Sleep, 75% Accuracy
Synthesis (5): 50% Healing, boosted to 66% during Sunny Weather, lowered to 25% during any other weather effect
---
Teeter Dance (20): Adds Confusion
Mega Drain (15): 34 Grass type special damage, heals user for 50% damage done, 36 average damage
Leaf Storm (5): 113 Grass type special damage, lowers user’s Special Attack by 2 levels, 90% accuracy, 108 average damage
Aromatherapy (5): Heals status of entire party
Stun Spore (30): Adds Paralysis, 75% accuracy
Magical Leaf (20): 50 Grass type special damage, cannot miss, 53 average damage
Giga Drain (10): 61 Grass type special damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 64 average damage
Absorb (25): 22 Grass type special damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 23 average damage

Comments: Good damage, decent speed, Quiver Dance is broken, number of good support options…textbook Heavy

Basculin (Water)
145 HP, 112 Atk, 85 Def, 100 SpA, 75 SDef, 118 Spe
Durability: 0.75 Physical, 0.68 Special
Special Ability 1 – Reckless: Recoil moves gain 20% damage
Special Ability 2 – Rock Head: Grants immunity to recoil damage
Special Ability 3 – Adaptability: STAB is increased to 2x instead of 1.5x

Flail (15): Does Normal type physical damage based on HP loss, increases happen only at intervals given. 100% HP does 10, 68.75% HP does 19, 35.42% does 38, 20.83% does 47, 10.42% does 69, 4.17% does 92
Aqua Tail (10): 85 (63) Water type physical damage, 90% accuracy, 81 (60) average damage
Thrash (10): 56 Normal type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 59 average damage
---
Double-Edge (15): 56 (67) Normal type physical damage, 33% Recoil, 39 (59) (47) net average damage
Final Gambit (5): Deals damage equal to users HP, user Faints as a result of the attack
Soak (20): Changes Target to a Water type
Crunch (15): 38 Dark type physical damage, 20% chance of lowering Defense by 1 level, 40 average damage
Take Down (20): 42 (52) Normal type physical damage, 25% Recoil, 85% accuracy, 27 (37) (39) net average damage
Chip Away (20): 33 Normal type physical damage, ignores target’s stat modifiers, 35 average damage
Bite (25): 29 Dark type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 30 average damage
Aqua Jet (20): 39 (29) Water type physical damage, always goes first, 41 (30) average damage
Headbutt (15): 33 Normal type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 35 average damage
Uproar (10): 38 Normal type special damage, used for 3 turns in a row, during which they are immune to Sleep, 40 average damage
Water Gun (25): 36 (27) Water type special damage, 38 (28) average damage
Tackle (35): 24 Normal type physical damage, 25 average damage

Comments: Average damage off good speed and poor durability, not much else to say. Light

Krookodile (Ground/Dark)
170 HP, 137 Atk, 90 Def, 85 SpA, 90 SDef, 112 Spe
Durability: 0.93 Physical, 0.95 Special
Special Ability 1 – Intimidate: Lowers Opponent’s Attack by 1 level upon entrance
Special Ability 2 – Moxie: Raises Attack by 1 level for everyone opponent defeated

Earthquake (10): 85 Ground type physical damage, 90 average damage
Crunch (15): 69 Dark type physical damage, 20% chance of lowering defense by 1 level, 73 average damage
Mud-Slap (10): 13 Ground type special damage, lowers accuracy by 1 level, 13 average damage
---
Outrage (10): 68 Dragon type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 72 average damage
Thrash (10): 68 Normal type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 72 average damage
Foul play (15): 66 Dark type physical damage, damage is based off target’s Attack instead of user’s, Target’s attack assumed to be 110 for these purposes (roughly average), 70 average damage
Dig (10): 69 Ground type physical damage, user forced to skip a turn during which they are invincible, 36 average damage
Swagger (15): Inflicts Confusion, raises target’s Attack by 2 levels, 90% accuracy
Embargo (15): Prevents Item usage
Assurance (10): 44 Dark type physical damage, 46 average damage
Sand Tomb (15): 20 Ground type special damage, target takes damage equal to 6.25% of their MHP for the next 4 to 5 turns, 85% accuracy, 18 average damage
Bite (25): 52 Dark type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 55 average damage
Rage (20): 12 Normal type physical damage, user gets +1 to Attack if they are attacked the same turn this move is used, 12 average damage

Comments: Decent speed, middling damage, Intimidate makes it an immediate physical tank, so Middle

Ok, the next Pokemon, Darmanitan, is a weird case. Unlike most Pokemon, its special ability, Zen Mode, is available through means unrelated to Dream-world.  The first listing is him in base mode only, then his Zen Mode.  Second one is him in Zen Mode only, once it’s activated.  Unlike most Multi-forme Pokemon, Darmanitan has no control over when it transforms, as it’s entirely based on his Current HP%.  Otherwise, for the base form, I’m treating “Zen Mode” as just a typical 2nd Ability.  Also, due to that reason, his Zen Mode skillset will be based off what is ideal for his base mode, given the nature of the two modes. I am also putting Zen Mode entirely in italics for sake of organization.

Darmanitan (Fire)
125 HP, 160 Atk, 75 Def, 50 SpA, 75 SDef, 115 Spe
Durability: 0.57 Physical, 0.58 Special
Special Ability 1 – Sheer Force: Secondary Effects on attacks are removed in favor of a 33% damage bonus.  This is already factored into damage when applicable
Special Ability 2 – Zen Mode: If HP drops below 50%, then Darmanitan shifts into Zen Mode.  See disclaimer above.

Flare Blitz (15): 158 (119) Fire type physical damage, (10% Burn), 33% recoil, 111 (84) net average damage
Belly Drum (10): Raises Attack by 6 levels, user takes damage equal to 50% MHP, cannot be used if HP < 50%
Thrash (10): 79 Normal type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 83 average damage
---
Hammer Arm (10): 66 Fighting type physical damage, lowers user’s speed by 1 level, 90% accuracy, 63 average damage
Overheat (5): 45 Fire type special damage, lowers user’s Special Attack by 2 levels, 90% accuracy, 43 average damage
Super Power (5): 79 Fighting type physical damage, lowers users Attack and Defense by 1 level, 83 average damage
Fire Punch (15): 99 (75) Fire Type physical damage, (10% Burn), 105 (79) average damage
Façade (20): 47 Normal type physical damage, damage doubles if user is inflicted with Burn, Paralysis, or Poison status, 49 average damage
Headbutt (15): 62 (47) Normal type physical damage, (30% flinch), 65 (49_ average damage
Fire Fang (15): 86 (65) Fire type physical damage, (10% Burn, 10% Flinch), 95% accuracy, 86 (65) average damage
Rage (20): 14 Normal type physical damage, user gets +1 to Attack if they are attacked the same turn this move is used, 14 average damage
Incinerate (15): 11 Fire type special damage, 11 average damage
Rollout (20): 20 Rock type physical damage, used for 5 turns in a row, where each successive turn does double damage, 90% Accuracy, 19 average damage
Tackle (35): 34 Normal type physical damage, 36 average damage

Darmanitan-Zen Mode (Fire/Psychic)
125 HP, 50 Atk, 125 Def, 160 SpA, 125 SDef, 75 Spe
Durability: 0.95 Physical, 0.97 Special
Special Ability – Zen Mode: If HP drops below 50%, then Darmanitan shifts into Zen Mode.  See disclaimer above.

Flare Blitz (15): 39 Fire type physical damage, 10% Burn, 33% recoil, 27 net average damage
Belly Drum (10): Raises Attack by 6 levels, user takes damage equal to 50% MHP, cannot be used if HP < 50%
Thrash (10): 26 Normal type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 27 average damage
---
Hammer Arm (10): 22 Fighting type physical damage, lowers user’s speed by 1 level, 90% accuracy, 21 average damage
Overheat (5): 138 Fire type special damage, lowers user’s Special Attack by 2 levels, 90% accuracy, 131 average damage
Super Power (5): 26 Fighting type physical damage, lowers users Attack and Defense by 1 level, 27 average damage
Fire Punch (15): 25 Fire Type physical damage, 10% Burn, 26 average damage
Façade (20): 16 Normal type physical damage, damage doubles if user is inflicted with Burn, Paralysis, or Poison status, 17 average damage
Headbutt (15): 16 Normal type physical damage, 30% flinch, 17 average damage
Fire Fang (15): 22 Fire type physical damage, 10% Burn, 10% Flinch, 95% accuracy, 22 average damage
Rage (20): 5 Normal type physical damage, user gets +1 to Attack if they are attacked the same turn this move is used, 5 average damage
Incinerate (15): 31 Fire type special damage, 32 average damage
Rollout (20): 7 Rock type physical damage, used for 5 turns in a row, where each successive turn does double damage, 90% Accuracy, 6 average damage
Tackle (35): 11 Normal type physical damage, 11 average damage[/i]

Comments: First off, Zen Mode is worthless, period.  The numbers speak for themselves really.  Sheer Force, meanwhile, makes Darmanitan quite the glass cannon.  He’s fast, hits hard, some neat moves to compliment, but hates Fire resistance and dies to a sneeze.  High Middle

Maractus (Grass)
150 HP, 106 Atk, 87 Def, 126 SpA, 87 SDef, 80 Spe
Durability: 0.8 Physical, 0.81 Special
Special Ability 2 – Water Absorb: Water type attacks heal user up to 25% their MHP

Petal Dance (10): 94 Grass type special damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 99 average damage
Synthesis (5): 50% Healing, boosted to 66% during Sunny Weather, lowered to 25% during any other weather effect
Cotton Guard (10): Raises Defense by 3 levels
---
Solar Beam (10): 94 Grass type special damage, 1 turn charge time, 49 average damage
Sucker Punch (5): 36 Dark type physical damage, always goes first, fails if target does not use a damaging attack this turn, 38 average damage
Ingrain (20): Heals user for 6.25% MHP each turn
Acupressure (30): Raises a random stat by 2 levels
Giga Drain (10): 60 Grass type special damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 63 average damage
Needle Arm (15): 41 Grass type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 43 average damage
Mega Drain (10): 33 Grass type special damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 35 average damage
Pin Missile (20): 7 Bug type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 85% accuracy, 18 average damage
Absorb (25): 18 Grass type special damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 19 average damage
Peck (35): 16 Flying type special damage, 17 average damage

Comments: First off, I hate this thing because he’s a text book example of “uninspired filler Pokemon.”  That out of the way, he’s slow and frail, but having Chlorophyll with the moveset to compliment it helps to some degree.  Middle

Crustle (Bug/Rock)
145 HP, 115 Atk, 145 Def, 85 SpA, 95 SDef, 65 Spe
Durability: 1.28 Physical, 0.86 Special
Special Ability 1 – Sturdy: Grants immunity to Instant Death.  Additionally, if user is at MHP, all moves that would OHKO reduce health to 1 HP instead.
Special Ability 2 – Shell Armor: Immunity to Critical Hits

X-scissor (15): 58 Bug type physical damage, 61 average damage
Rock Wrecker (5): 107 Rock type physical damage, 1 turn recharge if attack hits, 90% accuracy, 51 average damage
Sand-Attack (15): Lowers accuracy by 1 level
Shell Smash (15): Raises Attack, Special Attack, and Speed by 2 levels, lowers Defense and Special Defense by 1 level
---
Fury Cutter (20): 16 Bug type physical damage, doubles damage on each consecutive use up to 5 times, 95% accuracy, 16 average damage
Flail (15): Does Normal type physical damage based on HP loss, increases happen only at intervals given.  100% HP does 11, 68.75% HP does 20, 35.42% does 39, 20.83% does 48, 10.42% does 75, 4.17% does 94
Slash (20): 34 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% Critical hit rate, 38 average damage
Rock Slide (10): 55 Rock type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 90% accuracy, 52 average damage
Stealth Rock (20): All Opposing Pokemon that swap in take damage equal to 12.5% of their MHP.  Damage adjusted according to resistance modifier of Rock-type damage.
Bug Bite (20): 44 Bug type physical damage, 46 average damage
Rock Polish (20): Raises Speed by 2 levels
Smack Down (15): 37 Rock type physical damage, 39 average damage
Faint Attack (20): 29 Dark type physical damage, cannot miss, 30 average damage
Withdraw (40): Raises Defense by 1 level
Rock Blast (10): 19 Rock type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 90% accuracy, 54 average damage

Comments: Survive first attack due to Sturdy, use Shell Smash, hopefully lap opponent and murder with Rock Wrecker.  Pretty straight forward but works well enough for a High Middle.

Scrafty (Dark/Fighting)
140 HP, 110 Atk, 135 Def, 65 SpA, 135 SDef, 78 Spe
Durability: 1.2 Physical, 1.22 Special
Special Ability 1 – Shed Skin: 33% chance of healing from all status effects at the end of each turn
Special Ability 2 – Moxie: User gains +1 Attack for every it defeats

Hi Jump Kick (10): 89 Fighting type physical damage, user takes damage equal to half MHP if attack misses, 90% accuracy, 78 average damage
Faint Attack (20): 42 Dark type physical, cannot miss, 44 average damage
---
Crunch (15): 56 Dark type physical damage, 20% chance of lowering Defense by 1 level, 59 average damage
Head Smash (5): 68 Rock type physical damage, 50% recoil, 80% accuracy, 29 net average damage
Focus Punch (5): 102 Fighting type physical damage, always goes last, user flinches if they receive damage on the turn this move is used, 108 average damage
Rock Climb (20): 40 Normal type physical damage, 20% confusion, 85% accuracy, 37 average damage
Facade (20): 33 Normal type physical damage, damage doubles if user is under Poison, Paralysis or Burn, 35 average damage
Chip Away (20): 33 Normal type physical damage, ignores target’s stat modifiers, 35 average damage
Payback (10): 36 Dark type physical damage, damage doubles if user goes second, 38 average damage
Headbutt (15): 33 Normal type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 35 average damage
Brick Break (15): 52 Fighting type physical damage, 55 average damage
Low Kick (20): 42 Fighting type physical damage, deals damage based on target’s weight, where heavier targets = more damage, 44 average damage

Comments: Passable damage and durability, slow but not without ways to compensate.  Middle

Sigilyph (Flying/Psychic)
147 HP, 78 Atk, 100 Def, 123 SpA, 100 SDef, 117 Spe
Durability: 0.9 Physical, 0.92 Special
Special Ability 1 – Wonder Skin: Halves hit rate of status attacks
Special Ability 2 – Magic Guard: Immunity to all forms of indirect damage

Psychic (10): 69 Psychic type special damage, 10% chance of lowering special defense by 1 level, 73 average damage
Cosmic Power (20): Raises Defense and Special Defense by 1 level
Hypnosis (20): Adds Sleep, 60% accuracy
---
Sky Attack (5): 69 Flying type physical damage, 1 turn charge time, 30% Flinch, 90% accuracy, 32 average damage
Air Slash (20): 58 Flying type special damage, 30% Flinch, 95% accuracy, 58 average damage
Gravity (5): Field Effect that removes Flying typing and the ability Levitate for 5 turns
Mirror Move (20): User uses target’s last move
Synchronize (15): 55 Psychic type special damage, only hits those who share a typing with the user (Psychic or Flying in this case), 58 average damage
Reflect (20): Halves physical damage for 5 turns
Light Screen (30): Halves special damage for 5 turns
Air Cutter (25): 43 Flying type special damage, 12.5% Critical hit rate, 95% accuracy, 45 average damage
Psybeam (20): 51 Psychic type special damage, 10% Confusion, 54 average damage
Whirlwind (20): Forces target to run or swap, always goes last
Psywave (15): Deals damage ranging from 25 to 75, which ignores all modifiers including defense, 80% accuracy, 40 average damage
Miracle Eye (40): Sets target’s evasion modifiers to 0, Dark types lose immunity to Psychic damage
Gust (35): 32 Flying type special damage, 34 average damage

Comments: Good speed with some tricks, and middling damage, Middle

Cofagrigus (Ghost)
133 HP, 70 Atk, 165 Def, 115 SpA, 125 SDef, 50 Spe
Durability: 1.34 (Immune) Physical, 1.04 Special
Special Ability – Mummy: If hit with a physical attack, the attacker’s Special Ability is changed to Mummy

Shadow Ball (15): 58 Ghost type special damage, 20% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 61 average damage
Will-O-Wisp (5): Adds Burn, 75% Accuracy
Hex (10): 37 Ghost type special damage, damage doubles if target is affected by a primary status, 39 average damage
---
Destiny Bond (5): If user dies, target dies too
Mean Look (5): Target is unable to run or swap
Grudge (5): If user dies, target’s attack which killed him has its PP reduced to 0
Guard Split (10): User swaps its Defense and Special Defense with that of the target’s
Power Split (10): User swaps its Attack and Special Attack with that of the target’s
Curse (10): Causes target to lose 25% of their MHP each turn, user takes damage equal to 50% of their MHP
Night Shade (15): 50 Ghost type special damage, ignores all modifiers including defense, cannot critical, 50 average damage
Haze (30): Full dispel on all viable targets, user included
Disable (20): Target is unable to use their last action for the next 4 turns
Ominous Wind (5): 44 Ghost type special damage, 10% chance of raising all stats by 1 level, 46 average damage
Astonish (15): 15 Ghost type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 15 average damage

Comments: Tanky with a whole bunch of tricks like Will-o-Wisp + Hex, or Power/Guard Split to screw over people but the speed and iffy damage present legitimate concerns.  Middle

Carracosta (Water/Rock)
149 HP, 128 Atk, 153 Def, 103 SpA, 85 SDef, 52 Spe
Durability: 1.39 (2.78) Physical, 0.79 Special
Special Ability 1 – Sturdy: Grants immunity to Instant Death.  Additionally, if user is at MHP, all moves that would OHKO reduce health to 1 HP instead.
Special Ability 2 – Solid Rock: All weakness hitting attacks have damage reduced by 25% on user

Aqua Tail (10): 72 Water type physical damage, 90% accuracy, 68 average damage
Shell Smash (15): Raises Attack, Special Attack, and Speed by 2 levels, lowers Defense and Special Defense by 1 level
Rock Slide (10): 61 Rock type physical damage, 30% flinch, 90% accuracy, 58 average damage
Hydro Pump (5): 77 Water type special damage, 80% accuracy, 65 average damage
---
Curse (10): Raises Attack and Defense by 1 level, lowers Speed by 1 level
Smack Down (15): 41 Rock type physical damage, 43 average damage
Brine (10): 43 Water type special damage, damage doubles if target has HP =< 50%, 45 average damage
Wide Guard (10): User and ally become immune to mutlitarget attacks, does not work in solo fights, success rate is halved each consecutive turn this is used
Crunch (15): 43 Dark type physical damage, 20% chance of lowering Defense by 1 level, 45 average damage
Ancient Power (5): 40 Rock type special damage, 10% chance of raising all stats by 1 level, 42 average damage
Aqua Jet (20): 33 Water type physical damage, always goes first, 35 average damage
Bite (25): 32 Dark type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 34 average damage
Rollout (20): 26 Rock type physical damage, used for 5 turns in a row, where each successive turn does double damage, 90% Accuracy, 24 average damage
Water Gun (25): 27 Water type special damage, 28 average damage
Withdraw (40): Raises Defense by 1 level

Comments: Great physical tank, Shell Smash covers speed issues while giving him an offensive push, Sturdy insures he’ll get one turn.  Issues?  Well, after Shell Smash, he’s still plausibly out-sped by someone with above average speed. Low Middle

Archeops (Rock/Flying)
150 HP, 160 Atk, 85 Def, 132 SpA, 85 SDef, 130 Spe
Durability: 0.78 (1.56) Physical, 0.79 Special
Special Ability – Defeatist: If HP is <50%, then Attack and Special Attack are halved

Acrobatics (15): 109 Flying type physical damage, 115 average damage
Double Team (15): Raises Evade by 1 level
Thrash (10): 79 Normal type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 83 average damage
---
Rock Slide (10): 75 Rock type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 90% Accuracy, 71 average damage
Dragon Claw (15): 53 Dragon type physical damage, 56 average damage
U-Turn (20): 47 Bug type physical damage, user is forced to swap out if applicable, 49 average damage
Dragon Breath (20): 33 Dragon type special damage, 30% Paralysis, 35 average damage
Quick Guard (15): User is immune to high priority attacks until end of turn, success rate halves for each consecutive use
Ancient Power (5): 50 Rock type special damage, 10% chance of raising all stats by 1 level, 53 average damage
Pluck (20): 61 Flying type physical damage, 64 average damage
Wing Attack (35): 61 Flying type physical damage, 64 average damage
Rock Throw (10): 56 Rock type physical damage, 90% accuracy, 53 average damage
Quick Attack (30): 27 Normal type physical damage, always goes first, 28 average damage

Comments: Really fast and hits really hard…until he loses half his health, then his damage is slashed too.  Low durability and 2 common weaknesses on top of that, though Rock Type helps the physical end some.  Middle

Garbodor (Poison)
155 HP, 115 Atk, 102 Def, 80 SpA, 102 SDef, 95 Spd
Durability: 0.97 Physical, 0.98 Special
Special Ability 1 – Stench: All damaging attacks have a 10% chance of flinch
Special Ability 2 – Weak Armor: If user takes damage, Defense lowers by 1 level, and Speed raises by 1 level

Gunk Shot (5): 86 Poison type physical damage, 30% Poison, 70% accuracy, 63 average damage
Stockpile (20): Raises Defense and Special Defense by 1 level, raises Stock by 1, cannot be used if Stock is at 3
Swallow (10): Heals user based on stock, 25% at 1, 50% at 2, and 100% at 3, resets stock to 0
---
Explosion (5): 118 Normal type physical damage, user faints as a result of the attack, 125 average damage
Clear Smog (15): 27 Poison type special damage, dispels all stat changes, 28 average damage
Sludge Bomb (10): 46 Poison type special damage, 30% poison, 48 average damage
Body Slam (15): 41 Normal type physical damage, 30% Paralysis, 43 average damage
Sludge (20): 34 Poison type special damage, 30% poison, 36 average damage
Doubleslap (10): 8 Normal type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 85% accuracy, 21 average damage
Acid Spray (20): 22 Poison type special damage, lowers Special Defense by 2 levels, 23 average damage
Toxic Spikes (20): Incoming opponents receive Poison status, if used twice, Toxic is applied instead, does not work on Flying types or those with Levitate
Recycle (10): User recycles a held item used in battle
Poison Gas (40): Adds Poison, 80% accuracy
Pound (35): 20 Normal type physical damage, 21 average damage
Take Down (20): 43 Normal type physical damage, 25% Recoil, 85% accuracy, 28 net average damage

Comments: First off, I know Weak Armor is probably better, but given his primary strategy, it sort of clashes with it, so decided to go with Stench instead.  That said, he relies heavily on outlasting his opponent and isn’t particularly special at it with average defenses and speed, and subpar damage, though Toxic doesn’t hurt. Low Middle

Zoroark (Dark)
135 HP, 125 Atk, 80 Def, 140 SpA, 80 SDef, 125 Spe
Durability: 0.66 Physical, 0.67 Special
Special Ability – Illusion: User comes in taking the appearance and name of a random ally on his team, disappears once he takes damage; this has no impact in battle, thus completely meaningless

Night Daze (10): 75 Dark type special damage, 40% chance of lowering accuracy by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 75 average damage
Nasty Plot (20): Raises Special Attack by 2 levels
Foul play (15): 66 Dark type physical damage, damage is based off target’s Attack instead of user’s, Target’s attack assumed to be 110 for these purposes (roughly average), 70 average damage
---
Punishment (5): 48 Dark type physical damage, gets 13 extra damage for every positive stat modifier the target has up to 7 times, 51 average damage
Night Slash (15): 55 Dark Type physical damage, 12.5% critical hit rate, 61 average damage
Faint Attack (20): 48 Dark type physical damage, cannot miss, 51 average damage
Fury Swipes (15): 10 Normal type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 80% accuracy, 25 average damage
Pursuit (20): 33 Dark type physical damage, 35 average damage
Scratch (35): 22 Normal type physical damage, 23 average damage
U-Turn (20): 37 Bug type physical damage, user is forced to swap out if applicable, 39 average damage
Fake Tears (20): Lowers Special Defense by 2 levels

Comments: Typical Glass Cannon who makes healers and defensive players hate themselves, though takes a huge drop in offense if you resist Dark.  Sadly, damage isn’t high enough to 2HKO, so Middle

Cinccino (Normal)
150 HP, 115 Atk, 80 Def, 85 SpA, 80 SDef, 135 Spe
Durability: 0.73 Physical, 0.75 Special
Special Ability 1 – Cute Charm: 30% chance of being inflicted with Attract if hit with a contact move
Special Ability 2 – Technician: All Attacks 60 power and below have a 50% damage increase, this is already factored into damage when applicable
Special Ability 3 – Skill Link: Attacks that hit 2 to 5 times will always hit 5 times

Tail Slap (10): 20 (30 w/ Technician) Normal type physical damage, hits 5 times (hits 2 to 5 times w/out Skill Link), 85% accuracy, 90(76)(63) average damage
Sing (15): Inflicts Sleep, 55% accuracy
Tickle (20): Lowers Attack and Defense by 1 level
Swift (20): 33 (52) Normal type special damage, cannot miss, 35 (52) average damage
---
Bullet Seed (30): 13 (20 w/ Technician) Grass type physical damage, hits 5 times (2 to 5 times w/out Skill Link) 69(63)(45) average damage
Rock Blast (10): 13 (20 w/ Technician) Rock type physical damage, hits 5 times (2 to 5 times w/out Skill Link), 90% accuracy, 62(57)(40) average damage
Last Resort (5): 100 Normal type physical damage, can only be used once the other 3 moves are used at least once, 106 average damage
Captivate (20): Lowers target’s Special Attack by 2 levels if they are the opposite gender, note Cinccino is primarily female
Hyper Voice (10): 49 Normal type special damage, 52 average damage
Echoed Voice (15): 23 (34 w/ Technician) Normal type special damage, damage multiplied by number of consecutive turns used up to 5 times, 24 (36) average damage
Slam (20): 58 Normal type physical damage, 75% accuracy, 46 average damage
Wake-Up Slap (10): 29 (44 w/ Technician) Fighting type physical damage, damage doubles if target is asleep, removing sleep status in the process, 30 (46) average damage
Doubleslap (10): 13 (20 w/ Technician) Normal type physical damage, hits 5 times (2 to 5 times w/out Skill Link), 85% accuracy, 58 (54)(35)
Pound (35): 27 (40 w/ Technician) Normal type physical damage, 28 (42) average damage

Comments: Sing -> Tickle a few times -> Win is the basic strategy here.  Pretty basic fast but frail Pokemon otherwise.  Middle

Gothitelle (Psychic)
145 HP, 75 Atk, 115 Def, 115 SpA, 130 SDef, 85 Spe
Durability: 1.02 Physical, 1.17 Special
Special Ability – Frisk: Reveals foes held item

Psychic (10): 65 Psychic type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 69 average damage
Psyshock (10): 58 Psychic type special damage, hits Defense instead of Special Defense, 61 average damage
Fake Tears (20): Lowers Special Defense by 2 levels
Flatter (10): Adds Confusion, raises target’s Special Attack by 2 levels
---
Magic Room (10): Prevents usage of Held Items for 5 turns
Telekinesis (15): Removes target’s evasion modifiers 3 turns, target gains resistance vs. Ground attacks during this time
Heal Block (15): Prevents opponent from Healing for 5 turns
Future Sight (10): 72 Psychic type special damage, attack is used 2 turns after it is activated, 76 average damage
Faint Attack (20): 20 Dark type physical damage, cannot miss, 21 average damage
Doubleslap (10): 6 Normal type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 85% accuracy, 16 average damage
Pound (35): 13 Normal type physical damage, 13 average damage
Psybeam (20): 48 Psychic type special damage, 10% Confusion, 51 average damage
Confusion (25): 37 Psychic type special damage, 10% Confusion, 39 average damage
Tickle (20): Lowers Attack and Defense by 1 level

Comments: Decent durability, but with poor speed and kind of iffy tricks.  Light/Middle

Reuniclus (Psychic)
185 HP, 85 Atk, 95 Def, 145 SpA, 105 SDef, 50 Spe
Durability: 1.07 Physical, 1.21 Special
Special Ability 1 – Magic Guard: Immunity to all forms of indirect damage
Special Ability 2 – Overcoat: Immunity to damage from Weather effects like Sandstorm

Psychic (10): 81 Psychic type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 86 average damage
Recover (10): 50% Healing
---
Psyshock (10): 73 Psychic type special damage, hits Defense instead of Special Defense, 77 average damage
Wonder Room (10): Field Effect that swaps Defense and Special Defense of all viable targets for 5 turns
Heal Block (15): Prevents opponent from Healing for 5 turns
Skill Swap (10): User swaps special ability with target
Dizzy Punch (10): 25 Normal type physical damage, 20% Confusion, 26 average damage
Pain Split (20): Sets user’s and target’s HP to the average of both
Future Sight (10): 90 Psychic type special damage, attack is used 2 turns after it is activated, 95 average damage
Hidden Power (15): Can do damage anywhere between 19 and 42 based on the users IVs, and can be any typing it pleases, also based on the same variables; raise damage by 50% if psychic typing.  Interpret as you please
Snatch (10): If target uses a Healing or Buff move this turn, user steals the effects for themselves
Rollout (20): 12 Rock type physical damage, used for 5 turns in a row, where each successive turn does double damage, 90% Accuracy, 11 average damage

Comments: You can tell its moveset is outright excellent, having a little bit of everything, and its durability is decent too.  It has one notable flaw though, and that is being extremely slow, and no way to really cover that flaw, and sadly, this really holds it back. Middle

Swanna (Water/Flying)
150 HP, 107 Atk, 83 Def, 107 SpA, 83 SDef, 118 Spe
Special Ability 1 – Keen Eye: Grants immunity to accuracy modifiers
Special Ability 2 – Big Pecks: Grants Immunity to Defense lowering modifiers

Hurricane (10): 80 Flying type special damage, 30% Confusion, 70% Accuracy, 59 average damage
Roost (10): 50% Healing, user loses Flying typing if faster than opponent until end of turn
Feather Dance (15): Lowers Attack by 2 levels
---
Brave Bird (15): 80 Flying type physical damage, 33% recoil, 56 net average damage
Air Slash (20): 51 Flying type special damage, 30% Flinch, 95% accuracy, 51 average damage
Bubblebeam (20): 44 Water type special damage, 10% chance of lowering target’s speed by 1 level, 46 average damage
Water Pulse (20): 41 Water type special damage, 20% Confusion, 43 average damage
Aerial Ace (20): 41 Flying type physical damage, cannot miss, 43 average damage
Wing Attack (20): 41 Flying type physical damage, 43 average damage
Defog (15): Lowers Evasion by 1 level, removes the effects of Light Screen and Reflect
Water Gun (25): 28 Water type special damage, 29 average damage

Comments: Well, it’s got good speed, and it can heal!  Problems? Low damage, low durability, and takes 4x damage from a common element. Light

Vanilluxe (Ice)
146 HP, 115 Atk, 105 Def, 130 SpA, 115 SDef, 99 Spe
Durability: 0.94 Physical, 1.04 Special
Special Ability – Ice Body: Heals 1/16th MHP during Hail

Ice Beam (10): 77 Ice type special damage, 10% Freeze, 81 average damage
Sheer Cold (5): Instant Death, 30% Hit Rate
Acid Armor (40): Raises Defense by 2 levels
Icy Wind (15): 46 Ice type special damage, lowers speed by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 46 average damage
---
Blizzard (5): 97 Ice type special damage, 10% Freeze, 70% hit rate, 72 average damage
Mirror Coat (20): Deals damage equal to double damage received if used right after a Special attack, always goes last
Hail (5): Causes Hail for 5 turns
Mirror Shot (10): 36 Steel type special damage, 30% chance of lowering Accuracy by 1 level, 85% accuracy, 32 average damage
Avalanche (10): 44 Ice type physical damage, doubles damage if user takes damage this turn, always goes last, 46 average damage
Mist (30): Users team becomes immune to stat lowering for 5 turns
Uproar (10): 49 Normal type special damage, used for 3 turns in a row, during which they are immune to Sleep, 52 average damage
Weather Ball (10): 28 Normal type special damage, damage doubles in special weather conditions, and gains corresponding typing, 29 average damage
Icicle Spear (30): 22 Ice type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 70 average damage
Astonish (15): 17 Ghost type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 18 average damage

Comments: Kind of average in just about every-way imagine-able.  Even its special tricks are average in the sense of “winning matches on turn 3 or 4.” Middle

Sawsbuck (Grass/Normal)
155 HP, 120 Atk, 90 Def, 80 SpA, 90 SDef, 115 Spe
Durability: 0.85 Physical, 0.87 Special
Special Ability 2 – Sap Sipper: Grants Immunity to Grass damage, raises Attack by 1 level

Horn Leech (10): 57 Grass type physical damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 60 average damage
Aromatherapy (5): Heals status of entire party
---
Double-Edge (15): 90 Normal type physical damage, 33% recoil, 63 net average damage
Solar Beam (10): 61 Grass type special damage, one turn charge time, 32 average damage
Nature Power (20): 41 Normal type special damage, 20% chance of inflicting Burn, Paralysis or Freeze, attack used varies based on terrain, this value assumes Urban Terrain as default, making it use Tri-Attack, 43 average damage
Energy Ball (10): 41 Grass type special damage, 43 average damage
Jump Kick (10): 50 Fighting type physical damage, user takes damage equal to half MHP if attack misses, 95% accuracy, 46 average damage
Take Down (20): 68 Normal type physical damage, 25% recoil, 85% accuracy, 45 net average damage
Faint Attack (20): 31 Dark type physical damage, cannot miss, 32 average damage
Double Kick (30): 16 Fighting type physical damage, hits twice, 34 average damage
Camouflage (20): Changes user’s typing based on Terrain; in the case of Urban Terrain, that would be Normal type
Tackle (35): 39 Normal type physical damage, 41 average damage
Megahorn (10): 60 Bug type physical damage, 85% accuracy, 54 average damage

Comments: First off, yes, I am aware Double-Edge’s net damage does more than Horn Leech, but I figured the damage difference was so small, I made an exception considering Horn Leech’s special effect.  That said, kind of mediocre overall outside of the decent speed. Light
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 03:12:01 PM by Meeplelard »

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 02:43:31 PM »
Emolga (Electric/Flying)
130 HP, 95 Atk, 80 Def, 95 SpA, 80 SDef, 123 Spe
Durability: 0.64 Physical, 0.65 Special
Special Ability – Static: 30% chance of inflicting Paralysis if hit with a contact move

Discharge (15): 48 Electric type special damage, 30% Paralysis, 51 average damage
Acrobatics (15): 66 Flying type physical damage, 70 average damage
---
Volt Switch (20): 43 Electric type physical damage, user is forced to swap out if applicable, 45 average damage
Electro Ball (10): Does damage based on Speed of user relative to speed of target; if user is 4x faster or greater, it does 89, 3x faster does 71, 2x faster is 48, equal to target is 37, and slower than target is 25.
Shock Wave (20): 37 Electric type special damage, cannot miss, 39 average damage
Pursuit (20): 17 Dark type physical damage, 18 average damage
Spark (20): 40 Electric type physical damage, 30% paralysis, 42 average damage
Quick Attack (30): 17 Normal Type physical damage, goes first, 18 average damage
Thundershock (30): 25 Electric type special damage, 10% paralysis, 26 average damage

Comments: Middling damage with bad durability, it’s only real saving grace is good speed and moves to compliment.  Makes for Light champ material I suppose.

Escavalier (Bug/Steel)
145 HP, 155 Atk, 125 Def, 80 Def, 125 SDef, 40 Spe
Durability: 1.11 Physical, 1.13 Special
Special Ability 1 – Swarm: Bug damage increases by 50% if user’s HP < 33%
Special Ability 2 – Shell Armor: Immunity to Critical Hits

X-Scissor (15): 78 Bug type physical damage, 82 average damage
Giga Impact (5): 95 Normal type physical damage, 1 turn recharge if attack hits, 90% accuracy, 45 average damage
---
Double-Edge (15): 77 Normal type physical damage, 33% recoil, 54 net average damage
Flail (15): Does Normal type physical damage based on HP loss, increases happen only at intervals given, (30% chance of Poison). 100% HP does 14, 68.75% HP does 26, 35.42% does 52, 20.83% does 64, 10.42% does 95, 4.17% does 134
Reversal (15): Does Fighting type physical damage based on HP loss, increases happen only at intervals given, (30% chance of Poison). 100% HP does 14, 68.75% HP does 26, 35.42% does 52, 20.83% does 64, 10.42% does 95, 4.17% does 134
Take Down (20): 58 Normal type physical damage, 25% recoil, 85% accuracy, 39 net average damage
Fury Cutter (20): 21 Bug type physical damage, doubles damage on each consecutive use up to 5 times, 95% accuracy, 21 average damage
Iron Head (15): 78 Steel type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 82 average damage
Slash (20): 45 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% Critical Hit rate, 50 average damage
Bug Buzz (10): 46 Bug type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 48 average damage
False Swipe (40): 26 Normal type physical damage, cannot kill, 27 average damage
Headbutt (15): 45 Normal type physical damage 30% Flinch, 47 average damage
Fury Attack (15): 11 Normal type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 85% accuracy, 27 average damage
Twineedle (20): 26 Bug type physical damage, hits twice, 20% Poison, 54 average damage
Quick Guard (15): User is immune to high priority attacks until end of turn, success rate halves for each consecutive use
Peck (35): 23 Flying type physical damage, 24 average damage

Comments: Tanky, with tricks to help compensate for his middling damage, but that speed is really bad, to the point where even after a Scary Face, he’s still slower than the average opponent.  Steel typing helps in a lot of cases, unless someone has Fire, then he cries a lot.  Light/Middle

Amoongus (Poison/Grass)
189 HP, 105 Atk, 90 Def, 105 SpA, 100 SDef, 50 Spe
Durability: 1.04 Physical, 1.18 Special
Special Ability – Effect Spore: 10% chance of inflicting Poison, Paralysis or Sleep when hit with a contact move

Spore (15): Adds Sleep
Giga Drain (10): 50 Grass type special damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 53 average damage
Clear Smog (15): 34 Poison type special damage, dispels all stat changes, 36 average damage
---
Rage Powder (20): Target is forced to attack only the user
Solar Beam (10): 79 Grass type special damage, 1 turn charge time, 41 average damage
Sweet Scent (20): Lowers Evasion by 1 level
Faint Attack (20): 26 Dark type physical damage, cannot miss, 27 average damage
Mega Drain (15): 28 Grass type special damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 29 average damage
Astonish (15): 14 Ghost type physical damage, 30% flinch, 14 average damage
Absorb (25): 15 Grass type special damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 15 average damage

Comments: Remember Parasect in Gen 1?  Yeah, Amoongus is basically that all over again, with some slight differences though not enough to push him out of Light

Jellicent (Water/Ghost)
175 HP, 80 Atk, 90 Def, 105 SpA, 125 SDef, 80 Spe
Durability: 0.96 (Immune) Physical, 1.18 Special
Special Ability 1 – Water Absorb: Water type attacks heal user up to 25% their MHP
Special Ability 2 – Cursed Body: 30% chance of disabling the last attack if hit with a contact move
Special Ability 3 – Damp: Grants immunity to Selfdestruct and Explosion days,

Hydro Pump (5): 79 Water type special damage, 80% accuracy, 67 average damage
Brine (10): 44 Water type special damage, damage doubles if target has HP =< 50%, 46 average damage
---
Water Spout (5): 98 Water type special damage, damage decreases linearly as user’s HP goes down, 104 average damage
Wring Out (5): 52 Normal type special damage, damage decreases linearly as target’s HP goes down, 55 average damage
Hex (10): 34 Ghost type special damage, damage doubles if target is affected by a primary status, 36 average damage
Ominous Wind (5): 41 Ghost type special damage, 10% chance of raising all stats by 1 level, 43 average damage
Water Pulse (20): 41 Water type special damage, 20% confusion, 43 average damage
Bubblebeam (20): 44 Water type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Speed by 1 level, 46 average damage
Absorb (25): 10 Grass type special damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 10 average damage
Night Shade (15): 50 Ghost type special damage, ignores all modifiers including defense, cannot critical, 50 average damage
Bubble (30): 15 Water type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Speed by 1 level, 15 average damage

Comments: Any advantage it has from Ghost Typing, and good Special Durability is offset by poor speed and subpar damage.  Light

Alomomola (Water)
240 HP, 95 Atk, 100 Def, 60 SpA, 65 SDef, 85 Spe
Durability: 1.47 Physical, 0.97 Special
Special Ability 1 – Healer: 30% chance of healing all status at the end of turn
Special Ability 2 – Hydration: All primary status effects recovered at end of turn during Rain

Hydro Pump (5): 46 Water type special damage, 80% accuracy, 39 average damage
Safeguard (25): Immunity to status effects for 5 turns
Brine (10): 26 Water type special damage, damage doubles if target has HP =< 50%, 27 average damage
Aqua Jet (20): 25 Water type physical damage, always goes first, 26 average damage
---
Healing Wish (10): User sacrifices self, and the Pokemon that replaces it recovers all HP and status
Wish (20): The turn after this is used, target heals 50% of the users MHP
Soak (20): Changes Target to a Water type
Wake-Up Slap (10): 24 Fighting type physical damage, 25 average damage
Water Pulse (20): 24 Water type special damage, 20% confusion, 25 average damage
Heal Pulse (10): 50% Healing for ally, cannot target self
Doubleslap (10): 7 Normal type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 85% accuracy, 19 average damage
Pound (35): 15 Normal type physical damage, 15 average damage

Comments: Why does this thing exist?  Huge sack of HP with no damage, speed or anything resembling a redeemable quality.  Light

Galvantula (Bug/Electric)
145 HP, 97 Atk, 80 Def, 117 SpA, 80 SDef, 128 Spe
Durability:n 0.71 Physical, 0.72 Special
Special Ability 1 – Compoundeyes: Increases accuracy by 30%, this is already factored into averages
Special Ability 2 – Unnerve: Opponent cannot use held Berry items

Bug Buzz (10): 66 Bug type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 70 average damage
Thunder Wave (20): Adds Paralysis, fails vs. Electric Immunity
Electro Ball (10): Does damage based on Speed of user relative to speed of target; if user is 4x faster or greater, it does 109, 3x faster does 88, 2x faster is 62, equal to target is 45, and slower than target is 31.
---
Sucker Punch (5): 33 Dark type physical damage, always goes first, fails if target does not use a damage attack, 35 average damage
Discharge (15): 62 Electric type special damage, 30% paralysis, 65 average damage
Signal Beam (20): 56 Bug type special damage, 10% chance of adding confusion, 59 average damage
Slash (20): 29 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% Critical Hit rate, 32 average damage
Bug Bite (20): 38 Bug type physical damage, 40 average damage
Electroweb (15): 41 Electric type special damage, lowers speed by 1 level, (95% accuracy), 43 (41) average damage
Fury Cutter (20): 14 Bug type physical damage, doubles damage on each consecutive use up to 5 times, (95% accuracy), 14 average damage
Screech (40): Lowers Defense by 2 levels, (85% accuracy)
Spider Web (10): Target is unable to run or swap
Leech Life (20): 14 Bug type physical damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 14 average damage
String Shot (40): Lowers Speed by 1 level, (95% accuracy)

Comments: Built heavily around his speed game, its strategy is open with Thunder Wave, use Agility a few times, then kill with full powered Electro Balls ideally on a double turn.  High Middle

Ferrothorn (Grass/Steel)
149 HP, 114 Atk, 151 Def, 74 SpA, 136 SDef, 40 Spe
Durability: 1.37 (2.74) Physical, 1.26 Special
Special Ability – Iron Barbs: If hit with a contact move, opponent takes damage equal to 1/8th their MHP per hit.

Power Whip (10): 85 Grass type physical damage, 85% accuracy, 76 average damage
Gyro Ball (5): 46 Steel type physical damage, damage varies based on users and target’s speed relative to user’s, where-in faster target is compared to user, the better, damage fluctuates linearly, maximum damage of 106, 48 average damage; damage taken assumes 100 speed, which is roughly average
Curse (10): Raises Attack and Defense by 1 level, Lowers Speed by 1 level
---
Explosion (5): 117 Normal type physical damage, user Faints as a result of the attack, 124 average damage
Flash Cannon (10): 38 Steel type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 40 average damage
Payback (10): 24 Dark type physical damage, damage doubles if user goes second, 25 average damage
Iron Head (15): 58 Steel type physical damage, 30% flinch, 61 average damage
Selfdestruct (5): 94 Normal type physical damage, user Faints as a result of the attack, 99 average damage
Mirror Shot (10): 31 Steel type special damage, 30% chance of lowering accuracy by 1 level, 85% accuracy, 27 average damage
Pin Missile (20): 8 Bug type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 85% accuracy, 21 average damage
Metal Claw (35): 37 Steel type physical damage, 10% chance of raising attack by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 37 average damage
Rollout (20): 15 Rock type physical damage, used for 5 turns in a row, where each successive turn does double damage, 90% Accuracy, 14 average damage
Tackle (35): 24 Normal type physical damage, 25 average damage
Rock Climb (20): 43 Normal type physical damage, 20% Confusion, 85% accuracy, 38 average damage

Comments: Physical fighters will hate this guy unless they have Fire, especially if they rely on multi-hit attacks, other opponents will have to hope they can capitalize on his low speed well enough before he can build up Curse -> Gyro Ball combo, which is his bread and butter.  I almost considered him for higher divisions until I remembered he’s status bait, so Middle

Klingklang (Steel)
135 HP, 120 Atk, 135 Def, 90 SpA, 105 SDef, 110 Spe
Durability: 1.11 (2.22) Physical, 0.88 Special
Special Ability 1 – Plus: Special Attacks do 50% more damage when paired with Minus
Special Ability 2 – Minus: Special Attacks do 50% more damage when paired with Plus

Gear Grind (15): 39 Steel type physical damage, hits twice, 85% accuracy, 70 average damage
Shift Gear (10): Raises Attack by 1 level and Speed by 2 levels
Zap Cannon (5): 45 Electric type special damage, Adds paralysis, 50% accuracy, 23 average damage
Mirror Shot (10): 38 Steel type special damage, 30% chance of lowering accuracy by 1 level, 85% accuracy, 34 average damage
---
Hyper Beam (5): 56 Normal type special damage, 1 turn recharge if attack hits, 90% accuracy, 26 average damage
Lock-On (5): Insures next attack will hit
Metal Sound (40): Lowers Special Defense by 2 levels, 85% accuracy
Discharge (20): 30 Electric type special damage, 30% paralysis, 31 average damage
Autotomize (15): Raises Speed by 2 levels, lowers user’s weight
Charge Beam (10): 20 Electric type special damage, 70% chance of raising users Special Attack by 1 level, 90% accuracy, 19 average damage
Bind (20): 9 Normal type physical damage, target takes damage equal to 6.25% of their MHP for the next 4 to 5 turns, 85% accuracy, 8 average damage
Thundershock (30): 16 Electric type special damage, 10% Paralysis, 17 average damage
Charge (20): Raises Special Defense by 1 level, Electric attacks used the following turn do double damage
Vicegrip (30): 28 Normal type physical damage, 29 average damage

Comments: It’s fast and physically tanky with a good typing for the most part.  On top of that, Shift Gear is stupidly broken, allowing for an easy double turn KO strategy.  Heavy

Eelektross (Electric)
160 HP, 135 Atk, 100 Def, 125 SpA, 100 SDef, 70 Spe
Durability: 0.98 Physical, 1.00 Special
Special Ability – Levitate: Grants Immunity to Ground attacks

Thunderbolt (15): 74 Electric type special damage, 10% Paralysis, 78 average damage
Thunder Wave (15): Adds Paralysis, fails vs. Electric Immunity
Thrash (10): 67 Normal type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 71 average damage
Acid Spray (20): 22 Poison type special damage, lowers Special Defense by 2 levels, 23 average damage
---
Tackle (35): 29 Normal type physical damage, 30 average damage
Zap Cannon (5): 93 Electric type special damage, Adds Paralysis, 50% accuracy, 49 average damage
Coil (20): Raises Attack, Defense and Accuracy by 1 level
Bind (20): 10 Normal type physical damage, target takes damage equal to 6.25% of their MHP for the next 4 to 5 turns, 85% accuracy, 9 average damage
Charge Beam (10): 40 Electric type special damage, 70% chance of raising users Special Attack by 1 level, 90% accuracy, 38 average damage
Spark (20): 56 Eletric type physical damage, 30% Paralysis, 59 average damage
Crush Claw (10): 42 Normal type physical damage, 50% chance of lowering target’s Defense by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 42 average damage
Crunch (15): 45 Dark type physical damage, 20% chance of lowering Defense by 1 level, 47 average damage
Headbutt (15): 40 Normal type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 42 average damage
Acid (30): 22 Poison type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 levels, 23 average damage
Discharge (20): 63 Electric type special damage, 30% Paralysis, 66 average damage

Comments: The most notable thing about Eelektross is that it has literally no weaknesses whatsoever unless you can null out Levitate.  Otherwise, it’s a fairly standard Pokemon with subpar speed holding it back, though Thunder Wave helps cover that.  Middle

Beheeyem (Psychic)
150 HP, 95 Atk, 95 Def, 145 SpA, 115 SDef, 60 Spe
Durability: 0.87 Physical, 1.07 Special
Special Ability 1 - Telepathy: Allies will not be harmed by attacks that hit the entire field like Surf or Earthquake
Special Ability 2 – Synchronize: If user is hit with Paralyze, Burn, or Poison, the opponent receives the status if possible

Psychic (10): 81 Psychic type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 86 average damage
Heal Block (15): Prevents target from healing for next 5 turns
---
Wonder Room (10): Field Effect that swaps Defense and Special Defense of all viable targets for 5 turns
Synchronize (15): 64 Psychic type special damage, only hits those who share a typing with the user (Psychic in this case), 68 average damage
Guard Split (10): User swaps its Defense and Special Defense with that of the target’s
Power Split (10): User swaps its Attack and Special Attack with that of the target’s
Psych Up (10): Stat Modifiers of target are applied to user
Zen Headbutt (15): 48 Psychic type physical damage, 10% flinch, 90% accuracy, 45 average damage
Simple Beam (15): Changes target’s Special Ability to “Simple”
Hidden Power (15): Can do damage anywhere between 19 and 42 based on the users IVs, and can be any typing it pleases, also based on the same variables; raise damage by 50% if psychic typing.  Interpret as you please
Headbutt (15): 28 Normal type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 29 average damage
Psybeam (20): 59 Psychic type special damage, 10% Confusion, 62 average damage
Miracle Eye (40): Sets target’s evasion modifiers to 0, Dark types lose immunity to Psychic damage
Confusion (25): 46 Psychic type special damage, 10% Confusion, 48 average damage

Comments: Slow Psychic type with average damage and stuff to get past healing and limits, *yawn* Middle

Chandeleure (Fire/Ghost)
135 HP, 75 Atk, 110 Def, 165 SpA, 110 SDef, 100 Spe
Durability: 0.91 (Immune) Physical, 0.92 Special
Special Ability 1 – Flash Fire: Grants Fire Immunity, if hit with any Fire attack, even ones that don’t do damage, user’s Fire damage increases by 50%
Special Ability 2 – Flame Body: 30% chance of inflicting Burn if hit with a contact move

Confuse Ray (10): Adds Confusion
Shadow Ball (10): 82 Ghost type special damage, 20% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 87 average damage
Overheat (5): 143 Fire type special damage, lowers user’s Special Attack by 2 levels, 90% accuracy, 136 average damage
Will-O-Wisp (5): Adds Burn, 75% accuracy
---
Pain Split (20): Pain Split (20): Sets user’s and target’s HP to the average of both
Curse (10): Causes target to lose 25% of their MHP each turn, user takes damage equal to 50% of their MHP
Inferno (5): 102 Fire type special damage, adds Burn, 50% accuracy, 54 average damage
Memento (10): Lowers Attack and Special Attack by 2 levels, user dies as a result of the attack
Fire Spin (15): 37 Fire type special damage, target takes damage equal to 6.25% of their MHP for the next 4 to 5 turns, 85% accuracy, 33 average damage
Minimize (20): Raises Evade by 1 level
Ember (25): 32 Fire type special damage, 10% Burn, 34 average damage
Astonish (15): 16 Ghost type physical damage, 30% flinch, 17 average damage
Hex (10): 52 Ghost type special damage, damage doubles if target is inflicted with a primary status, 54 average damage
Flame Burst (15): 72 Fire type special damage, 76 average damage
Smog (20): 15 Poison type special damage, 40% Poison, 70% accuracy, 11 average damage

Comments: Subpar durability though plenty of anti-physical tricks to compensate, and Shadow Ball + Overheat kills a lot outright, with a few other back up tricks. Losing Average Speed tiebreaks hurts though, so High Middle

Haxorus (Dragon)
151 HP, 167 Atk, 110 Def, 80 SpA, 90 SDef, 117 Spe
Durability: 1.01 Physical, 0.81 Special
Special Ability 1 – Mold Breaker: Ignores all abilities that would hinder attack’s affects
Special Ability 2 – Rivalry: Damage increases by 25% if Target and User’s gender are the same, decreases by 25% if different, and no effect if either is genderless; Haxorus has no gender bias.

Outrage (10): 124 Dragon type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 131 average damage
Dragon Dance (20): Raises Attack and Speed by 1 level
Guillotine (5): Instant Death, 30% accuracy, fails vs. Ghost types
---
Dragon Pulse (10): 46 Dragon type special damage, 48 average damage
Giga Impact (5): 103 Normal Type physical damage, 1 turn recharge if attack hits, 90% accuracy, 49 average damage
Dragon Claw (15): 83 Dragon type physical damage, 88 average damage
False Swipe (40): 28 Normal type physical damage, cannot kill, 29 average damage
Slash (20): 49 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% Critical Hit rate, 55 average damage
Dual Chop (15): 43 Dragon type physical damage, hits twice 90% accuracy, 82 average damage
Dragon Rage (10): Does 40 damage, ignores all modifiers including defense
Assurance (10): 30 Dark type physical damage, damage doubles if target has taken damage in the turn already, 31 average damage
Scratch (35): 28 Normal type physical damage, 29 average damage

Comments: Dragon Dance + Outrage with stupid good attack and decent speed.  That’s really all this guy does and really all he needs like ever.  Heavy

[u[Beartic (Ice)[/u]
170 HP, 130 Atk, 100 Def, 90 SpA, 100 SDef, 70 Spe
Durability: 1.04 Physical, 1.06 Special
Special Ability – Snow Cloak: Evasion increases by 1 level during Hail

Thrash (10): 64 Normal type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 68 average damage
Sheer Cold (5): Instant Death, 30% Hit Rate

Rest (10): Heals user of all HP and status, user inflicted with Sleep status for 2 turns
---
Hail (5): Causes Hail for 5 turns
Icicle Crash (10): 69 Ice type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 90% accuracy, 65 average damage
Blizzard (5): 68 Ice type special damage, 10% Freeze, 70% accuracy, 50 average damage
Flail (15): Does Normal type physical damage based on HP loss, increases happen only at intervals given, (30% chance of Poison). 100% HP does 12, 68.75% HP does 22, 35.42% does 43, 20.83% does 54, 10.42% does 80, 4.17% does 107
Slash (20): 38 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% Critical Hit Rate, 42 average damage
Icy Wind (15): 32 Ice type special damage, lowers speed by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 32 average damage
Brine (10): 25 Water type special damage, damage doubles if target has HP =< 50%, 28 average damage
Fury Swipes (15):  11 Normal type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 80% accuracy, 27 average damage
Powder Snow (25): 24 Ice type special damage, 10% Freeze, 25 average damage
Super Power (5): 64 Fighting type physical damage, lowers users Attack and Defense by 1 level, 68 average damage

Comments: Slow, subpar damage, weak to a common typing, durability isn’t anything special, has healing that costs him the next two turn…Light

Cryogonal (Ice)
145 HP, 70 Atk, 50 Def, 115 SpA, 155 SDef, 125 Spe
Durability: 0.44 Physical, 1.44 Special

Ice beam (10): 69 Ice type special damage, 10% Freeze, 73 average damage
Sheer Cold (5): Instant Death, 30% Hit rate
---
Night Slash (15): 21 Dark type physical damage, 12.5% Critical Hit rate, 23 average damage
Slash (20): 21 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% Critical Hit rate, 23 average damage
Rapid Spin (40): 7 Normal type physical damage, 7 average damage
Bind (20): 6 Normal type physical damage, target takes damage equal to 6.25% of their MHP for the next 4 to 5 turns, 85% accuracy, 5 average damage
Ice Shard (30): 19 Ice type physical damage, always goes first, 20 average damage
Solar Beam (10): 67 Grass type special damage, 1 turn charge time, 35 average damage
Confuse Ray (10): Adds Confusion
Aurora Beam (20): 56 Ice type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Attack by 1 level, 59 average damage
Haze (30): Full dispel on all viable targets, user included
Mist (30): Users team becomes immune to stat lowering for 5 turns
Icy Wind (15): 47 Ice type special damage, lowers speed, 95% accuracy, 47 average damage
Sharpen (30): Raises Attack by 1 level

Comments: A lot more interesting than you’d think, so I’ll be brief.  Spoils mages fairly well, laughable physical durability, but compensates due to good speed, healing, Acid Armor, and just enough damage to win if you don’t resist Ice.  Middle/Heavy

Accelgor (Bug)
155 HP, 90 Atk, 60 Def, 120 SpA, 80 SDef, 165 Spe
Durability: 0.57 Physical, 0.77 Special
Special Ability 1 – Hydration: Heals user of All status at the end of each turn during Rain
Special Ability 2 – Sticky Hold: Prevents item from being stolen

Bug Buzz (10): 68 Bug type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 72 average damage
---
Guard Swap (10): User and Target swap Defense and Special Defense
Body Slam (15): 32 Normal type physical damage, 30% Paralysis, 34 average damage
Curse (10): Raises Attack and Defense by 1 level, lowers Speed by 1 level
Acid (30): 21 Poison type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 22 average damage
Final Gambit (5): Does damage equal to user’s HP, user faints as a result of the attack
Power Swap (10): User and Target swap Attack and Special Attack stats
U-Turn (20): 41 Bug type physical damage, user is forced to swap out if applicable, 43 average damage
Giga Drain (10): 38 Grass type special damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 40 average damage
Me First (20): User uses the same attack as Target would use this turn, with damage increased by 50%, fails if user is slower than Target
Swift (20): 30 Normal type special damage, cannot miss, 31 average damage
Mega Drain (15): 21 Grass type special damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 22 average damage
Struggle Bug (20): 19 Bug type physical damage, lowers Special Attack by 1 level, 20 average damage
Quick Attack (30): 16 Normal type physical damage, always goes first, 17 average damage
Acid (20): 21 Poison type special damage, lowers Special Defense by 2 levels, 22 average damage
Leech Life (15): 13 Bug type physical damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 13 average damage

Comments: Bad durability is its only real weakness aside from Fire…and its gets a bunch of moves like Guard Swap, Acid Armor and Struggle Bug to deal with it.  Honestly, he’s a fine example of what happens when you give something with amazing speed a lot of tools to work with.  Potential Heavy material. 

Stunfisk (Ground/Electric)
184 HP, 86 Atk, 104 Def, 101 SpA, 119 SDef, 52 Spe
Durability: 1.17 Physical, 1.36 Special
Special Ability 1 – Limber: Grants Immunity to Paralysis
Special Ability 2 – Static: 30% chance of inflicting Paralysis if hit with a contact move

Thunderbolt (15): 61 Electric Type Special damage, 10% Paralysis, 64 average damage
Fissure (5): Instant Death, 30% success rate
Mud-Slap (20): 15 Ground type special damage, lowers Accuracy by 1 level, 15 average damage
Mud Shot (15): 36 Ground type special damage, lowers Speed by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 36 average damage
---
Flail (15): Does Normal type physical damage based on HP loss, increases happen only at intervals given, (30% chance of Poison). 100% HP does 8, 68.75% HP does 15, 35.42% does 29, 20.83% does 36, 10.42% does 54, 4.17% does 71
Revenge (10): 23 Fighting type physical damage, damage doubles if user takes damage this turn, always goes last, 24 average damage
Muddy Water (15): 40 Water type special damage, 30% chance of lowering accuracy by 1 level, 85% accuracy, 36 average damage
Bounce (5): 31 Flying type physical damage, user forced to skip a turn during which they are invincible, 30% Paralysis, 85% accuracy, 27 average damage
Discharge (20): 51 Electric type special damage, 30% Parlaysis, 54 average damage
Mud Bomb (10): 42 Ground type special damage, 30% chance of lowering Accuracy by 1 level, 85% accuracy, 37 average damage
Camouflage (20): Changes user’s typing based on Terrain; in the case of Urban Terrain, that would be Normal type
Thundershock (30): 24 Electric type special damage, 10% Paralysis, 25 average damage
Mud Sport (15): Halves Electric Type damage

Comments: Sort of the opposite of Accelgor, Stunfisk is slow, lacking damage, no decent ways to make up for its flaws, and its durability, while not bad, is nowhere near enough to compensate. Light

Mienshao (Fighting)
130 HP, 145 Atk, 80 Def, 115 SpA, 80 SDef, 125 Spe
Durability: 0.64 Physical, 0.65 Special
Special Ability 1 – Inner Focus: Grants Immunity to Flinch
Special Ability 2 – Regenerator: User heals 33% of their MHP every time they are swapped out of the battlefield

Hi Jump Kick (10): 117 Fighting type physical damage, user takes damage equal to half MHP if attack misses, 90% accuracy, 104 average damage
Fake Out (40): 25 Normal type damage, 100% Flinch, always goes first, only works on users first turn, 26 average damage
Aura Sphere (20): 65 Fighting type special damage, cannot miss, 69 average damage
Drain Punch (20): 68 Fighting type physical damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 72 average damage
---
Reversal (15): Does Fighting type physical damage based on HP loss, increases happen only at intervals given. 100% HP does 21, 68.75% HP does 37, 35.42% does 73, 20.83% does 90, 10.42% does 134, 4.17% does 178
Bounce (5): 51 Flying type physical damage, user forced to skip a turn during which they are invincible, 30% Paralysis, 85% accuracy, 23 average damage
U-Turn (20): 42 Bug type physical damage, user is forced to swap out if applicable, 44 average damage
Jump Kick (10): 90 Fighting type physical damage, user takes damage equal to half MHP if attack misses, 95% accuracy, 42 average damage
Force Palm (10): 55 Fighting type physical damage, 30% Paralysis, 58 average damage
Swift (20): 29 Normal type special damage, cannot miss, 30 average damage
Doubleslap (10): 10 Normal type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 85% accuracy, 27 average damage
Meditate (40): Raises Attack by 1 level
Pound (35): 25 Normal type physical damage, 26 average damage

Comments: Typical Glass Cannon with a few back up tricks like minor parasitic healing, and some buffs should the situation arise.  High Middle

Druddigon (Dragon)
152 HP, 140 Atk, 110 Def, 80 SpA, 110 SDef, 68 Spe
Durability: 1.02 Physical, 1.04 Special
Special Ability 1 – Sheer Force: Secondary Effects on attacks are removed in favor of a 33% damage bonus.  This is already factored into damage when applicable
Special Ability 2 - Rough Skin: If hit with a contact move, opponent takes damage equal to 1/16th their MHP per hit.

Outrage (10): 104 Dragon type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 110 average damage
Dragon Claw (15): 70 Dragon type physical damage, 74 average damage
---
Superpower (5): 69 Fighting type physical damage, lowers Attack and Defense by 1 level, 73 average damage
Rock Climb (20): 52 (70) Normal type physical damage, 20% Confusion, 85% accuracy, 46 (63) average damage
Dragon Tail (10): 53 Dragon type physical damage, forces target to run or swap, always goes last, 90% accuracy, 50 average damage
Night Slash (15): 41 Dark type physical damage, 12.5% Critical Hit rate, 46 average damage
Revenge (10): 35 Fighting type physical damage, doubles damage if user takes damage this turn, always goes last, 37 average damage
Chip Away (20): 41 Normal type physical damage, ignores target’s stat modifiers, 43 average damage
Crunch (15): 47 (62) Dark type physical damage, 20% chance of lowering Defense by 1 level, 47 (65) average damage
Slash (20): 41 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% Critical Hit rate, 46 average damage
Bite (25): 35 (47) Dark type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 37 (49) average damage
Scratch (35): 24 Normal type physical damage, 25 average damage

NOTE: Italicized attributes of attacks means they are removed if Sheer Force is used.

Comments: Well, good damage, Scary Face covers the speed woes somewhat, durability isn’t awful, finds a way to waste “Sheer Force”…Middle

Golurk (Ghost/Ground)
164 HP, 144 Atk, 100 Def, 75 SpA, 100 SDef, 75 Spe
Durability: 1.00 (Immune) Physical, 1.02 Special
Special Ability 1 – Iron Fist: Punching Attacks do 20% more damage, this is already factored into averages when applicable
Special Ability 2 – Klutz: Unable to hold non-experience related Items

Earthquake (10): 90 Ground type physical damage, 95 average damage
DynamicPunch (5): 72 (60) Fighting type physical damage, adds Confusion, 50% accuracy, 38 (31) average damage
Shadow Punch (20): 66 (55) Ghost type physical damage, cannot miss, 70 (58) average damage
---
Focus Punch (5): 107 (89) Fighting type physical damage, always goes last, user flinches if they receive damage on the turn this move is used, 113 (94) average damage
Hammer Arm (10): 72 (60) Fighting type physical damage, lowers user’s Speed by 1 level, 90% accuracy, 68 (57) average damage
Heavy Slam (10): Does between 26 and 71 Steel type physical damage dependent on weight difference between user and target, where heavier target = less damage
Magnitude (30): Does random ground damage. 5% chance of 11 damage, 10% chance of 28 damage, 20% chance of 46 damage, 30% chance of 63 damage, 20% chance of 81 damage, 10% chance of 98 damage, 5% chance of 141 damage, 73 average damage
Mega Punch (20): 58 (48) Normal type physical damage, 85% accuracy, 52 (43) average damage
Rollout (20): 19 Rock type physical damage, used for 5 turns in a row, where each successive turn does double damage, 90% Accuracy, 18 average damage
Defense Curl (30): Raises Defense by 1 level
Mud-Slap (10): 16 Ground type special damage, lowers Accuracy by 1 level, 17 average damage
Astonish (15): 28 Ghost type physical damage, 30% flinch, 29 average damage
Pound (35): 25 Normal type physical damage, 26 average damage

Comments: Slow, with middling damage and durability.  Ghost typing is the only thing really saving him from being really bad. Low Middle

Bisharp (Steel/Dark)
140 HP, 145 Atk, 120 Def, 80 SpA, 90 SDef, 90 Spe
Durability: 1.03 (2.06) Physical, 0.78 Special
Special Ability 1 – Inner Focus: Grants Immunity to Flinch
Special Ability 2 – Defiant: User gets +2 Attack anytime it has its stats lowered; does not apply to self-inflicted stat downs

Iron Head (15): 73 Steel type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 77 average damage
Metal Burst (10): Deals damage equal to 1.5x damage received, only works if user goes second
---
Night Slash (15): 64 Dark type physical damage, 12.5% Critical Hit Rate, 72 average damage
Assurance (10): 46 Dark type physical damage, damage doubles if target has taken damage in the turn already, 48 average damage
Slash (20): 42 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% Critical hit rate, 47 average damage
Metal Claw (35): 46 Steel type physical damage, 10% chance of raising user’s attack by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 46 average damage
Faint Attack (20): 55 Dark type physical damage, cannot miss, 58 average damage
Fury Cutter (20): 13 Bug type physical damage, doubles damage on each consecutive use up to 5 times, 95% accuracy, 13 average damage
Scratch (35): 25 Normal type physical damage, 26 average damage

Comments: Good at busting up healers and those with who has poor damage manipulation due to Metal Burst, alongside decent physical bulk.  Special leaves a lot to be desired, and sub-par speed hurts. Middle

Bouffalant (Normal)
170 HP, 135 Atk, 115 Def, 60 SpA, 115 SDef, 75 Spe
Durability: 1.19 Physical, 1.22 Special
Special Ability 1 – Reckless: Recoil moves gain 20% damage, this is already factored into damage when necessary
Special Ability 2 - Sap Sipper: Grants Immunity to Grass damage, raises Attack by 1 level

Thrash (10): 101 Normal type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 107 average damage
Giga Impact (5): 125 Normal Type physical damage, 1 turn recharge if attack hits, 90% accuracy, 59 average damage
---
Head Charge (15): 121 (101) Normal type physical damage, 25% recoil, 96 (80) net average damage
Reversal (15): Does Fighting type physical damage based on HP loss, increases happen only at intervals given. 100% HP does 12, 68.75% HP does 23, 35.42% does 45, 20.83% does 56, 10.42% does 83, 4.17% does 117
Mega Horn (10): 67 Bug type physical damage, 85% accuracy, 60 average damage
Revenge (10): 34 Fighting type physical damage, doubles damage if user takes damage this turn, always goes last, 36 average damage
Horn Attack (25): 56 Normal type physical damage, 59 average damage
Fury Attack (15): 11 Normal type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 85% accuracy, 39 average damage
Rage (20): 19 Normal type physical damage, user gets +1 to Attack if they are attacked the same turn this move is used, 20 average damage
Pursuit (20): 23 Dark type physical damage, 24 average damage

Comments: He’s well suited for hitting hard and building up for the OHKO if not for the Speed woes. Middle

Braviary (Flying/Normal)
175 HP, 143 Atk, 95 Def, 77 SpA, 95 SDef, 100 Spe
Durability: 1.02 Physical, 1.04 Special
Special Ability 1 – Keen Eye: Grants immunity to accuracy modifiers
Special Ability 2 – Sheer Force: Secondary Effects on attacks are removed in favor of a 33% damage bonus.  This is already factored into damage when applicable
Special Ability 3 – Defiant: User gets +2 Attack anytime it has its stats lowered; does not apply to self-inflicted stat downs

Thrash (10): 106 Normal type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 112 average damage
Crush Claw (10): 90 (67) Normal type physical damage, (50% chance of lowering target’s Defense by 1 level), 95% accuracy, 90 (67) average damage
---
Brave Bird (15): 112 Flying type physical damage, 33% recoil, 75 net average damage
Super Power (5): 71 Fighting type physical damage, lowers users Attack and Defense by 1 level, 75 average damage
Sky Drop (10): 54 Flying type physical damage, 1 turn charge time, during which time the user and target cannot be attacked, target is unable to act during this time, 28 average damage
Air Slash (20): 50 (37) Flying type special damage, (30% Flinch,) 95% accuracy, 50 (37) average damage
Slash (20): 63 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% Critical Hit rate, 70 average damage
Defog (15): Lowers Evasion by 1 level, removes the effects of Light Screen and Reflect
Aerial Ace (20): 54 Flying type physical damage, cannot miss, 57 average damage
Wing Attack (35): 54 Flying type physical damage, 57 average damage
Fury Attack (20): 15 Normal type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 85% accuracy, 39 average damage
Peck (35): 33 Flying type physical damage, 35 average damage

Comments: Hits decently hard, and a speed game to compliment it, off averagish durability and speed. Low Heavy

Mandibuzz (Dark/Flying)
185 HP, 85 Atk, 125 Def, 75 SpA, 115 SDef, 100 Spe
Durability: 1.41 Physical, 1.32 Special
Special Ability 1 – Overcoat: Grants Immunity to Weather Damage
Special Ability 2 – Big Pecks: Grants Immunity to Defense Lowering Modifiers
Special Ability 3 – Weak Armor: For every damaging attack received, user gets -1 to Defense, and +1 to Speed

Brave Bird (15): 64 Flying type physical damage, 33% Recoil, 45 net average damage
Nasty Plot (20): Raises Special Attack by 2
Mirror Move (20): User uses the last move used by the target
Dark Pulse (15): 39 Dark type special damage, 20% Flinch, 41 average damage
---
Bone Rush (10): 10 Ground type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 90% accuracy, 27 average damage
Air Slash (20): 68 Flying type special damage, 30% Flinch, 95% accuracy, 68 average damage
Punishment (5): 28 Dark type physical damage, gets 10-11 extra damage for every positive stat modifier the target has up to 7 times, 29 average damage
Faint Attack (20): 33 Dark type physical damage, cannot miss, 35 average damage
Flatter (10): Adds Confusion, raises target’s Special Attack by 2 levels
Pluck (20): 33 Flying type physical damage, 35 average damage
Fury Attack (15): 7 Normal type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 85% accuracy, 18 average damage
Gust (35): 20 Flying type special damage, 21 average damage

Comments: Decent durability combined with ok speed and Nasty Plot does let it overcome its poor damage some.  Mirror Move also lets it outlast stallers by stealing their tricks too. Middle

Heatmor (Fire)
160 HP, 117 Atk, 86 Def, 125 SpA, 86 SDef, 85 Spe
Durability: 0.84 physical, 0.86 special
Special Ability 1 – Gluttony: Consumes Berry at higher HP Threshold
Special Ability 2 – Flash Fire: Grants Fire Immunity, if hit with any Fire attack, even ones that don’t do damage, user’s Fire damage increases by 50%

Flamethrower (15): 74 Fire type special damage, 10% Burn, 78 average damage
Stockpile (20): Raises Defense and Special Defense by 1 level, raises Stock by 1, cannot be used if Stock is at 3
Swallow (10): Heals user based on stock, 25% at 1, 50% at 2, and 100% at 3, resets stock to 0
Inferno (5): 78 Fire type special damage, 50% accuracy, 41 average damage
---
Spit Up (10): Does damage based on Stock at a rate of about 52 damage per stock
Slash (20): 34 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% Critical hit rate, 38 average damage
Bug Bite (20): 30 Bug type physical damage, 31 average damage
Flame Burst (15): 55 Fire type special damage, 58 average damage
Snatch (10): User steals effects of any healing or stat buffing move and applies it to itself
Fire Spin (15): 29 Fire type special damage, target takes damage equal to 6.25% of their MHP for the next 4 to 5 turns, 85% accuracy, 26 average damage
Fury Swipes (15): 10 Normal type physical damage, hits 2 to 5 times, 80% accuracy, 24 average damage
Incinerate (15): 25 Fire type special damage, 26 average damage
Bind (20): 8 Normal type physical damage, target takes damage equal to 6.25% of their MHP for the next 4 to 5 turns, 85% accuracy, 7 average damage

Comments: Has a stalling game, but being slow and frail, this may not be enough.  Light/Middle

Durant (Bug/Steel)
133 HP, 129 Atk, 132 Def, 68 SpA, 68 SDef, 129 Spe
Durability: 1.07 (2.14) Physical, 0.56 Special
Special Ability 1 – Hustle: Physical damage increased by 50%, but accuracy lowered by 20%

Iron Head (15): 98 (65) Steel type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 80% (100%) accuracy, 83 (69) average damage
---
X-scissor (15): 98 (65) Bug type physical damage, 80% (100%) accuracy, 83 (69) average damage
Dig (10): 65 (43) Ground type physical damage, user forced to skip a turn during which they are invincible, 80% (100%) accuracy, 27 (22) average damage
Crunch (15): 65 (43) Dark type physical damage, 20% chance of lowering defense by 1 level, 80% (100%) accuracy, 55 (45) average damage
Bug Bite (20): 74 (49) Bug type physical damage, 62(52) average damage
Metal Claw (35): 68 (45) Steel type physical damage, 10% chance of raising user’s attack by 1 level, 76% (95%) accuracy, 54 (45) average damage
Bite (25): 49 (33) Dark type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 80% (100%) accuracy, 41 (35) average damage
Fury Cutter (20): 21 (18) Bug type physical damage, doubles damage on each consecutive use up to 5 times, 76% (95%) accuracy, (18) average damage
Vicegrip (30): 45 (30) Normal type physical damage, 80% (100%) accuracy, 38 (31) average damage

Comments: Shockingly competent, he’s a fast physical tank that boost both factors of himself.  Downsides?  Magic destroys him, especially if it’s Fire elemental.  Some shade of Middle
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 03:12:17 PM by Meeplelard »

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 01:52:33 PM »
Hydreigon (Dark/Dragon)
167 HP, 125 Atk, 110 Def, 145 SpA, 110 SDef, 118 Spe
Durability: 1.12 Physical, 1.14 Special

Outrage (10): 93 Dragon type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 98 average damage
Dragon Pulse (10): 81 Dragon type special damage, 86 average damage
Dragon Breath (20): 55 Dragon type special damage, 30% Paralysis, 58 average damage
---
Hyper Voice (10): 54 Normal type special damage, 57 average damage
Body Slam (15): 44 Normal type physical damage, 30% Paralysis, 46 average damage
Slam (15): 42 Normal type physical damage, 75% accuracy, 33 average damage
Roar (20): Forces target to Run or Swap out, always goes last
Crunch (15): 63 Dark type physical damage, 20% chance of lowering Defense by 1 level, 66 average damage
Headbutt (15): 37 Normal type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 39 average damage
Bite (25): 48 Dark type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 51 average damage
Tri-Attack (10): 48 Normal type special, 20% chance of adding one of Paralysis, Burn, or Freeze, 51 average damage
Dragon Rush (10): 78 Dragon type physical damage, 20% Flinch, 75% accuracy, 62 average damage
Tackle (35): 27 Normal type physical damage, 28 average damage
Double Hit (10): 19 Normal type physical damage, hits twice, 90% accuracy, 36 average damage

Comments: Good at just about everything though sadly just shy of a 2HKO.  Still, the durability and speed combo might be enough for Heavy

Volcarona (Bug/Fire)
160 HP, 80 Atk, 85 Def, 155 SpA, 125 SDef, 120 Spe
Durability: 0.83 Physical, 1.25 Special
Special Ability – Flame Body: 30% chance of inflicting Burn if hit with a contact move

Bug Buzz (10): 87 Bug type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 92 average damage
Fiery Dance (10): 78 Fire type special damage, raises user’s Special Attack by 1 level, 82 average damage
Quiver Dance (20): Raises Special Attack, Special Defense and Speed by 1 level
Fire Spin (15): 35 Fire type special damage, target takes damage equal to 6.25% of their MHP for the next 4 to 5 turns, 85% accuracy, 31 average damage
---
Flare Blitz (15): 61 Fire type physical damage, 10% Burn, 33% recoil, 42 net average damage
Thrash (10): 40 Normal type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 42 average damage
Flame Wheel (25): 31 Fire type physical damage, 10% Burn, 32 average damage
Double-Edge (15): 40 Normal type physical damage, 33% Recoil, 28 net average damage
Bug Bite (20): 31 Bug type physical damage, 32 average damage
Flame Charge (20): 27 Fire type physical damage, raises user’s speed by 1 level, 28 average damage
Take Down (20): 30 Normal type physical damage, 85% accuracy, 25% Recoil, 20 net average damage
Hurricane (10): 77 Flying type special damage, 30% Confusion, 70% accuracy, 57 average damage
Rage Powder (20): Target is forced to attack only the user
Heat Wave (10): 96 Fire type special damage, 10% Burn, 90% accuracy, 91 average damage
Silver Wind (5): 59 Bug Type special damage, 10% chance of raising all stats by 1 level, 62 average damage
Gust (35): 26 Flying type special damage, 27 average damage
Leech Life (15): 12 Bug type physical damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 12 average damage
String Shot (40): Lowers speed by 1 level, 95% accuracy
Ember (25): 40 Fire type special damage, 10% Burn, 42 average damage

Comments: First the bad: His physical durability sucks, though Flame Body can help accommodate for that.  The good? He has Quiver Dance and the stats and moves to back it up.  Heavy

Cobalion (Fighting/Steel)
166 HP, 110 Atk, 149 Def, 110 SpA, 92 SDef, 128 Spe
Durability: 1.51 (3.02) Physical, 0.95 Special
Special Ability – Justified: If hit by a Dark type attack, user’s Attack raises by 1 level

Close Combat (5): 82 Fighting type physical damage, lowers user’s Defense and Special Defense by 1 level, 87 average damage
Sacred Sword (20): 62 Fighting type physical damage, ignores target’s defensive modifiers, 65 average damage
Metal Burst (10): Deals damage equal to 1.5x damage received, only works if user goes second
---
Iron Head (15): 56 Steel type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 59 average damage
Retaliate (5): 35 Normal type physical damage, double damage if used after someone fainted, 37 average damage
Take Down (20): 41 Normal type physical damage, 25% recoil, 85% accuracy, 27 net average damage
Metal Claw (35): 27 Steel type physical damage, 10% chance of raising user’s attack by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 27 average damage
Double Kick (30): 22 Fighting type physical damage, hits twice, 46 average damage
Quick Attack (30): 19 Normal type physical damage, always goes first, 20 average damage

Comments: Fast with passable offense and fairly tanky, and a few tricks to compliment it as well.  Heavy

Terrakion (Rock/Fighting)
166 HP, 149 Atk, 110 Def, 92 SpA, 110 SDef, 128 Spe
Durability: 1.11 (2.22) Physical, 1.14 Special
Special Ability – Justified: If hit by a Dark type attack, user’s Attack raises by 1 level

Close Combat (5): 111 Fighting type physical damage, lowers user’s Defense and Special Defense by 1 level, 117 average damage
Stone Edge (5): 93 Rock type physical damage, 12.5% Critical hit rate, 80% accuracy, 83 average damage
Sacred Sword (20): 83 Fighting type physical damage, ignores target’s defensive modifiers, 89 average damage
---
Retaliate (5): 44 Normal type physical damage, double damage if used after someone fainted, 46 average damage
Take Down (20): 56 Normal type physical damage, 25% recoil, 85% accuracy, 37 net average damage
Double Kick (30): 29 Fighting type physical damage, hits twice, 60 average damage
Quick Attack (30): 25 Normal type physical damage, always goes first, 26 average damage
Rock Slide (10): 70 Rock type physical damage, 30% flinch, 90% accuracy, 66 average damage
Smack Down (15): 47 Rock type physical damage, 49 average damage

Comments: Day-um.  Fast and hits hard, solid durability, and has Sword Dance to mock speedy healers.  Only flaws are lack of variety and being pure physical, Heavy/Godlike

Virizion (Grass/Fighting)
166 HP, 110 Atk, 92 Def, 110 SpA, 149 SDef, 128 Spe
Durability: 0.93 Physical, 1.55 Special

Close Combat (5): 82 Fighting type physical damage, lowers user’s Defense and Special Defense by 1 level, 87 average damage
Leaf Blade (15): 62 Grass type physical damage, 12.5% Critical hit rate, 69 average damage
Giga Drain (10): 52 Grass type special damage, heals user equal to half damage done, 55 average damage
---
Sacred Sword (20): 62 Fighting type physical damage, ignores target’s defensive modifiers, 65 average damage
Take Down (20): 41 Normal type physical damage, 25% recoil, 85% accuracy, 27 net average damage
Double Kick (30): 22 Fighting type physical damage, hits twice, 46 average damage
Magical Leaf (20): 42 Grass type special damage, cannot miss, 44 average damage
Quick Attack (30): 19 Normal type physical damage, always goes first, 20 average damage

Comments: Cobalion trading in swapping its defensive stats, and trading in the typing for parasitic healing.  Losing trade overall, Low Heavy

Tornadus-Incarnate Form (Flying)
154 HP, 135 Atk, 90 Def, 145 SpA, 100 SDef, 131 Spe
Durability: 0.85 Physical, 0.96 Special
Special Ability – Prankster: All moves that do no damage go first

Hurricane (10): 108 Flying type special damage, 30% Confusion, 70% accuracy, 80 average damage
Dark Pulse (15): 48 Dark type special damage, 20% Flinch, 51 average damage
---
Extrasensory (30): 48 Psychic type special damage, 10% Flinch, 51 average damage
Thrash (10): 67 Normal type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 71 average damage
Air Slash (20): 68 Flying type special damage, 30% Flinch, 95% accuracy, 68 average damage
Hammer Arm (10): 56 Fighting type physical damage, lowers user’s speed by 1 level, 90% accuracy, 53 average damage
Crunch (15): 45 Dark type physical damage, 20% chance of lowering defense by 1 level, 47 average damage
Air Cutter (25): 51 Flying type special damage, 12.5% critical hit rate, 95% accuracy, 54 average damage
Revenge (10): 34 Fighting type physical damage, doubles damage if user takes damage this turn, always goes last, 36 average damage
Bite (25): 37 Dark type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 39 average damage
Gust (35): 37 Flying type special damage, 39 average damage
Uproar (10): 54 Normal type special damage, used for 3 turns in a row, during which they are immune to Sleep, 57 average damage
Astonish (15): 18 Ghost type physical damage, 30% flinch, 19 average damage

Comments: Strongly reliant on its speed with just enough offense to make it work.  Heavy

Tornadus-Therian (Flying)
154 HP, 120 Atk, 100 Def, 130 SpA, 110 SDef, 141 Spe
Durability: 0.94 Physical, 1.05 Special
Special Ability – Regenerator: User heals 33% of their MHP every time they are swapped out of the battlefield

Hurricane (10): 97 Flying type special damage, 30% Confusion, 70% accuracy, 72 average damage
Dark Pulse (15): 43 Dark type special damage, 20% Flinch, 45 average damage
---
Extrasensory (30): 43 Psychic type special damage, 10% Flinch, 45 average damage
Air Slash (20): 61 Flying type special damage, 30% Flinch, 95% accuracy, 61 average damage
Hammer Arm (10): 50 Fighting type physical damage, lowers user’s speed by 1 level, 90% accuracy, 47 average damage
Air Cutter (25): 46 Flying type special damage, 12.5% critical hit rate, 95% accuracy, 49 average damage
Revenge (10): 30 Fighting type physical damage, doubles damage if user takes damage this turn, always goes last, 31 average damage
Bite (25): 30 Dark type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 31 average damage
Gust (35): 34 Flying type special damage, 36 average damage
Uproar (10): 49 Normal type special damage, used for 3 turns in a row, during which they are immune to Sleep, 52 average damage
Astonish (15): 17 Ghost type physical damage, 30% flinch, 18 average damage

Comments: Even faster, and takes hits better than his original form, but at the cost of some damage.  Think it’s a winning trade overall, but hard to say because the differences aren’t major, so Heavy

Thundurus-Incarnate (Electric/Flying)
154 HP, 135 Atk, 90 Def, 145 SpA, 100 SDef, 131 Spe
Special Ability – Prankster: All moves that do no damage go first

Thunder (10): 108 Electric type special damage, 30% paralysis, 70% accuracy, 80 average damage
---
Discharge (15): 73 Electric type special damage, 30% paralysis, 77 average damage
Dark Pulse (15): 48 Dark type special damage, 20% Flinch, 51 average damage
Uproar (10): 54 Normal type special damage, used for 3 turns in a row, during which they are immune to Sleep, 57 average damage
Astonish (15): 18 Ghost type physical damage, 30% flinch, 19 average damage
Extrasensory (30): 48 Psychic type special damage, 10% Flinch, 51 average damage
Thundershock (35): 37 Electric type special damage, 10% paralysis, 39 average damage
Thrash (10): 60 Normal type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 63 average damage
Hammer Arm (10): 56 Fighting type physical damage, lowers user’s speed by 1 level, 90% accuracy, 53 average damage
Crunch (15): 45 Dark type physical damage, 20% chance of lowering defense by 1 level, 47 average damage
Bite (25): 37 Dark type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 39 average damage
Shock Wave (20): 55 Electric type special damage, cannot miss, 58 average damage

Comments: Electric version of Tornadus, with the addition of Nasty Plot as an extra cruel trick to use in his arsenal. Heavy

Thundurus-Therian (Electric/Flying)
154 HP, 125 Atk, 90 Def, 165 SpA, 100 SDef, 121 Spe
Special Ability – Volt Absorb: Electric type damage heals user up to 25% of its MHP

Thunder (10): 122 Electric type special damage, 30% paralysis, 70% accuracy, 90 average damage
---
Discharge (15): 82 Electric type special damage, 30% paralysis, 87 average damage
Dark Pulse (15): 55 Dark type special damage, 20% Flinch, 58 average damage
Uproar (10): 61 Normal type special damage, used for 3 turns in a row, during which they are immune to Sleep, 64 average damage
Astonish (15): 17 Ghost type physical damage, 30% flinch, 18 average damage
Extrasensory (30): 55 Psychic type special damage, 10% Flinch, 58 average damage
Thundershock (35): 42 Electric type special damage, 10% paralysis, 44 average damage
Thrash (10): 47 Normal type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 49 average damage
Hammer Arm (10): 52 Fighting type physical damage, lowers user’s speed by 1 level, 90% accuracy, 49 average damage
Bite (25): 32 Dark type physical damage, 30% Flinch, 34 average damage
Shock Wave (20): 61 Electric type special damage, cannot miss, 64 average damage

Comments: Losing some speed in favor of hitting notably harder, while still having all the same tricks, an overall better form if you ask me, though enough for another division push so Heavy

Reshiram (Fire/Dragon)
175 HP, 140 Atk, 120 Def, 170 SpA, 140 SDef, 110 Spe
Durability: 1.28 Physical, 1.53 Special
Special Ability – Turboblaze: Ignores all abilities that would hinder attack’s affects

Blue Flare (5): 130 Fire type special damage, 20% Burn, 85% accuracy, 122 average damage
Dragon Pulse (10): 95 Dragon type special damage, 100 average damage
Outrage (10): 104 Dragon type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 110 average damage
Dragonbreath (20): 64 Dragon type special damage, 30% Paralysis, 68 average damage
---
Fusion Flare(5): 105 Fire type special damage, 111 average damage
Flamethrower (15): 100 Fire type special damage, 10% Burn, 106 average damage
Hyper Voice (10): 63 Normal type special damage, 66 average damage
Fire Blast (5): 126 Fire type special damage, 10% Burn, 85% accuracy, 113 average damage
Crunch (15): 47 Dark type physical damage, 20% chance of lowering defense by 1 level, 49 average damage
Slash (20): 41 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% Critical hit rate, 46 average damage
Extrasensory (30): 56 Psychic type special damage, 10% Flinch, 59 average damage
Ancient Power (5): 43 Rock type special damage, 10% chance of raising all stats but Accuracy and Evade by 1 level, 45 average damage
Fire Fang (15): 58 Fire type physical damage, 10% Flinch, 10% Burn, 95% accuracy, 58 average damage

Comments: Being the first in the long overdue Fire/Dragon typing, Reshiram does a good job in the whole “Burn, Traitor!” department, while having plenty of back up damage in case fire is resisted, and no real glaring flaws.  Heavy/Godlike

Zekrom (Electric/Dragon)
175 HP, 170 Atk, 140 Def, 140 SpA, 120 SDef, 110 Spe
Durability: 1.5 Physical, 1.31 Special
Special Ability – Teravolt: Ignores all abilities that would hinder attack’s affects

Bolt Strike (5): 130 Electric type physical damage, 20% Paralysis, 85% accuracy, 122 average damage
Outrage (10): 126 Dragon type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 133 average damage
Thunderbolt (15): 83 Electric type special damage, 10% Paralysis, 88 average damage
Thunder (10): 104 Electric type special damage, 30% Paralysis, 70% accuracy, 77 average damage
---
Dragon Claw (15): 85 Dragon type special damage, 90 average damage
Fusion Bolt(5): 105 Electric type physical damage, 111 average damage
Hyper Voice (10): 52 Normal type special damage, 55 average damage
Crunch (15): 47 Dark type physical damage, 20% chance of lowering defense by 1 level, 49 average damage
Slash (20): 50 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% Critical hit rate, 56 average damage
Zen Headbutt (15): 56 Psychic type physical damage, 10% flinch, 90% accuracy, 53 average damage
Ancient Power (5): 35 Rock type special damage, 10% chance of raising all stats but Accuracy and Evade by 1 level, 37 average damage
Thunder Fang (15): 69 Electric type physical damage, 10% Flinch, 10% Paralysis, 95% accuracy, 69 average damage
Dragonbreath (20): 53 Dragon type special damage, 30% Paralysis, 56 average damage

Comments: For the most part, the Electric, Physical oriented brethren of Reshiram, and similarly scary as well. Heavy/Godlike

Landorus-Incarnate (Flying/Ground)
164 HP, 145 Atk, 110 Def, 135 SpA, 100 SDef, 121 Spe
Durability: 1.10 physical, 1.02 Special
Special Ability – Sand Force: Ground, Rock, and Steel type damage increase by 33% during Sandstorm.

Earthquake (10): 90 Ground type physical damage, 95 average damage
Outrage (10): 72 Dragon type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 76 average damage
---
Hammer Arm (10): 60 Fighting type physical damage, lowers user’s speed by 1 level, 90% accuracy, 57 average damage
Stone Edge (5): 60 Rock type physical damage, 12.5% Critical Hit Rate, 54 average damage
Bulldoze (20): 55 Ground type physical damage, lowers target’s speed by 1 level, 58 average damage
Rock Slide (10): 45 Rock type physical damage, 30% flinch, 90% accuracy, 43 average damage
Earth Power (10): 76 Ground type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 80 average damage
Extrasensory (30): 45 Psychic type special damage, 10% Flinch, 47 average damage
Rock Throw (15): 31 Rock type physical damage, 90% accuracy, 29 average damage
Punishment (5): 37 Dark type physical damage, gets 13 extra damage for every positive stat modifier the target has up to 7 times, 39 average damage
Rock Tomb (10): 31 Rock type physical damage, lowers target’s speed by 1 level, 80% accuracy, 26 average damage
Mud Shot (15): 47 Ground type special damage, lowers target’s speed by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 47 average damage
Block (5): Makes target unable to Run or Swap out

Comments: Fast with decent damage and a bunch of tricks useful against people who try to stall him out, between damage buffing, speed butchering and shaky instant death. High Heavy

Landorus-Therian (Flying/Ground)
164 HP, 165 Atk, 110 Def, 125 SpA, 100 SDef, 111 Spe
Durability: 1.10 Physical, 1.02 Special
Special Ability – Intimidate: Lowers Opponent’s Attack by 1 level upon entrance

Earthquake (10): 102 Ground type physical damage, 108 average damage
Outrage (10): 81 Dragon type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 86 average damage
---
Hammer Arm (10): 68 Fighting type physical damage, lowers user’s speed by 1 level, 90% accuracy, 65 average damage
Stone Edge (5): 68 Rock type physical damage, 12.5% Critical Hit Rate, 61 average damage
Bulldoze (20): 62 Ground type physical damage, lowers target’s speed by 1 level, 65 average damage
Rock Slide (10): 51 Rock type physical damage, 30% flinch, 90% accuracy, 48 average damage
Earth Power (10): 71 Ground type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 75 average damage
Extrasensory (30): 42 Psychic type special damage, 10% Flinch, 44 average damage
Rock Throw (15): 35 Rock type physical damage, 90% accuracy, 33 average damage
Punishment (5): 41 Dark type physical damage, gets 13 extra damage for every positive stat modifier the target has up to 7 times, 43 average damage
Rock Tomb (10): 35 Rock type physical damage, lowers target’s speed by 1 level, 80% accuracy, 29 average damage
Mud Shot (15): 44 Ground type special damage, lowers target’s speed by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 44 average damage
Block (5): Makes target unable to Run or Swap out

Comments: More specialized around raw damage than the Incarnate form, I’d say it’s a little worse overall, except Intimidate means it’s an instant physical tank so High Heavy

Kyurem (Dragon/Ice)
200 HP, 150 Atk, 110 Def, 150 SpA, 110 SDef, 115 Spe
Durability: 1.34 Physical, 1.37 Special
Special Ability – Pressure: When user is hit by an attack, PP of the attack is reduced by 2, instead of 1.

Outrage (10): 112 Dragon type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 119 average damage
Ice Beam (10): 89 Ice type special damage, 10% Freeze, 94 average damage
Glaciate (10): 61 Ice type special damage, lowers Speed by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 61 average damage
Dragon Pulse (10): 84 Dragon type special damage, 89 average damage
---
Hyper Voice (10): 56 Normal type special damage, 59 average damage
Blizzard (5): 112 Ice type special damage, 10% Freeze, 70% accuracy, 83 average damage
Slash (20): 44 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% critical hit rate, 49 average damage
Dragonbreath (20): 57 Dragon type special damage, 30% paralysis, 60 average damage
Ancient Power (5): 38 Rock type special damage, 10% chance of raising all stats but Accuracy and Evade by 1 level, 40 average damage
Icy Wind (15): 52 Ice type special damage, lowers target’s speed by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 52 average damage

Comments: Hits hard, good speed, fairly durable, can kill speed to get around healers…what else needs to be said? Heavy/Godlike

Kyurem-White (Dragon/Ice)
200 HP, 140 Atk, 110 Def, 190 SpA, 120 SDef, 115 Spe
Durability: 1.34 Physical, 1.49 Special
Special Ability – Turboblaze: Ignores all abilities that would hinder attack’s affects

Outrage (10): 104 Dragon type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 112 average damage
Ice Beam (10): 112 Ice type special damage, 10% Freeze, 119 average damage
Dragon Pulse (10): 106 Dragon type special damage, 112 average damage
Icy Wind (15): 66 Ice type special damage, lowers target’s speed by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 66 average damage
---
Hyper Voice (10): 71 Normal type special damage, 75 average damage
Blizzard (5): 141 Ice type special damage, 10% Freeze, 70% accuracy, 104 average damage
Slash (20): 41 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% critical hit rate, 46 average damage
Dragonbreath (20): 71 Dragon type special damage, 30% paralysis, 75 average damage
Ancient Power (5): 47 Rock type special damage, 10% chance of raising all stats but Accuracy and Evade by 1 level, 49 average damage
Fusion Flare (5): 78 Fire type special damage, 82 average damage
Ice Burn (5): 164 Ice type special damage, 30% Burn, 1 turn charge time, 90% accuracy, 78 average damage

Comments: Disappointing considering the ridiculous Special Attack stat, but that doesn’t really say much as it’s otherwise straight up better than the base form still, if only marginally so.  Heavy/Godlike

Kyurem-Black (Dragon/Ice)
200 HP, 190 Atk, 120 Def, 140 SpA, 110 SDef, 115 Spe
Durability: 1.47 Physical, 1.37 Special
Special Ability – Teravolt: Ignores all abilities that would hinder attack’s affects

Outrage (10): 141 Dragon type physical damage, used for 2-3 turns in a row, at the end of which, user becomes confused, 149 average damage
Ice Beam (10): 83 Ice type special damage, 10% Freeze, 88 average damage
Dragon Pulse (10): 79 Dragon type special damage, 83 average damage
Icy Wind (15): 49 Ice type special damage, lowers target’s speed by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 49 average damage
---
Hyper Voice (10): 52 Normal type special damage, 55 average damage
Blizzard (5): 104 Ice type special damage, 10% Freeze, 70% accuracy, 77 average damage
Slash (20): 55 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% critical hit rate, 61 average damage
Dragonbreath (20): 52 Dragon type special damage, 30% paralysis, 55 average damage
Ancient Power (5): 35 Rock type special damage, 10% chance of raising all stats but Accuracy and Evade by 1 level, 37 average damage
Fusion Bolt (5): 78 Electric type physical damage, 82 average damage
Freeze Shock (5): 164 Ice type physical damage, 30% paralysis, 1 turn charge time, 90% accuracy, 78 average damage

Comments: Best form of Kyurem in the DL due to the absurd damage, though also least versatile due to secondary damage being weaker.  Still, Low Godlike on shear damage.

Keldeo (Water/Fighting)
166 HP, 92 Atk, 110 Def, 149 SpA, 110 Sdef, 128 Spe
Durability: 1.11 Physical, 1.14 Special

Hydro Pump (5): 111 Water type special damage, 80% accuracy, 94 average damage
Secret Sword (10): 79 Fighting type special damage, hits target’s defense, 83 average damage
Close Combat (5): 69 Fighting type physical damage, lowers user’s Defense and Special Defense by 1 level, 73 average damage
---
Sacred Sword (20): 53 Fighting type physical damage, ignores target’s defensive modifiers, 56 average damage
Aqua Tail (10): 53 Water type physical damage, 90% accuracy, 50 average damage
Retaliate (5): 28 Normal type physical damage, damage doubles if used after turn someone fainted, 29 average damage
Take Down (20): 31 Normal type physical damage, 25% recoil, 85% accuracy, 23 net average damage
Double Kick (30): 19 Fighting type physical damage, hits twice, 40 average damage
Aqua Jet (20): 25 Water type physical damage, always goes first, 26 average damage
Bubblebeam (20): 61 Water type special damage, 10% chance of lowering target’s speed by 1 level, 64 average damage
Leer (30): Lowers target’s defense by 1 level

Comments: Solid in pretty much all ways across the board, it’s well suited for straight up slugfests, especially with its variable ways to deal and manipulate its damage to deal with all kinds of defensive threats.  Heavy

Meloetta-Aria Form (Psychic/Normal) (Pirouette Form (Fighting/Normal))
175 HP, 97 (148) Atk, 97 (110 Def), 148 (97) SpA, 148 (97) Sdef, 110 (148) Spe
Durability: 1.04 (1.18) Physical, 1.61 (1.05) Special
Special Ability – Serene Grace:  Doubles the chance of secondary effects kicking in; this is already factored into the attacks

Psychic (10): 83 (37) Psychic type special damage, 20% chance of lowering Sdef by 1 level, 88 (39) average damage
Close Combat (5): 48 (110) Fighting type physical damage, lowers user’s Defense and Special Defense by 1 level, 51 (117) average damage
Relic Song (10): 70 (46) Normal type special damage, changes to Pirouette form if in Aria form, 20% Sleep, 74 (48) average damage
Teeter Dance (20): Adds Confusion
---
Role play (10): Changes users Special Ability to the same as the Target’s
Sing (15): Adds Sleep, 55% Accuracy
Perish Song (5): Field Effect in which all those who on the field when this was used will faint 3 turns after this was used, effects nullified if swapped out, ignores Instant Death immunity
Hyper Voice (10): 83 (55) Normal type special damage, 88 (58) average damage
Wake-Up Slap (10): 25 (56) Fighting type physical damage, double damage if Target is asleep, after which target will wake up, 26 (59) average damage
U-Turn (20): 29 (43) Bug type physical damage, user is forced to swap out if applicable, 30 (45) average damage
Echoed Voice (15): 38 (26) Normal type special damage, damage multiplied by number of consecutive turns used up to 5 times, 40 (27) average damage
Psybeam (20): 61 (27) Psychic type special damage, 20% Confusion, 64 (28) average damage
Acrobatics (15): 45 (67) Flying type physical damage, 47 (71) average damage
Confusion (25): 47 (21) Psychic type special damage, 20% Confusion, 49 (22) average damage
Quick Attack (30): 26 (38) Normal type physical damage, always goes first, 27 (40) average damage
Round (15): 56 (38) Normal type special damage, 59 (40) average damage

NOTE: Unlike most multi-form Pokemon, Meloetta always starts in Aria form; after using Relic Song, it changes into Pirouette form, which it stays for the remainder of the time it is fighting. Due to this factor, I am only taking Meloetta’s Aria form into account for averages, since the 2nd form takes a legitimate turn to transform.  I’ll be listing both stats, naturally, so if you want to incorporate it, you can do the adjustments yourself.

Comments: If it’s not obvious by looking at it, Meloetta has a lot of options.  Either go with straight forward damage through Psychic, try for status with Teeter Dance or Sing, swap to Pirouette form and hope to win a slug fest with increased damage (now physical) and speed, a gimmicky Anti-Healer trick with Echoed Voice…you get the idea.  Heavy

Genesect (Bug/Steel)
146 HP, 140 Atk, 115 Def, 140 SpA, 115 SDef, 118 Spe
Durability: 1.03 (2.06) Physical, 1.05 Special
*Special Ability – Download: If opponent’s Defense < Special Defense, user’s Attack raises by 1 level at beginning of battle; if reverse is true, then user’s Special Attack is raised by 1 level.  This is NOT factored into damage averages, see asterisk point below.
Unique Item – Chill/Shock/Burn/Douse Drive: Changes the typing of Techno Blast to Ice, Electric, Fire, and Water respectively

Bug Buzz (10): 79 Bug type special damage, 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 level, 83 average damage
X-scissor (15): 70 Bug type physical damage, 74 average damage
Flame Charge (20): 30 Fire type physical damage, raises user’s speed by 1 level, 31 average damage
---
Hyper Beam (5): 86 Normal type special damage, 1 turn recharge if attack hits, 90% accuracy, 41 average damage
Selfdestruct (5): 115 Normal type physical damage, user faints as a result of attack, 122 average damage
Zap Cannon (5): 69 Electric type special damage, adds Paralysis, 50% accuracy, 36 average damage
Simple Beam (15): Changes target’s special ability to Simple (all stat modifiers have double impact)
Tri Attack (10): 47 Normal type special damage, 20% chance of adding Burn, Paralysis, or Freeze, 49 average damage
Signal Beam (15): 66 Bug Type special damage, 10% confusion, 70 average damage
Slash (20): 41 Normal type physical damage, 12.5% critical hit rate, 46 average damage
Magnet Bomb (20): 53 Steel type physical damage, cannot miss, 56 average damage
Lock On (5): Insures next hit cannot miss
Fury Cutter (20): 19 Bug type physical damage, doubles damage on each consecutive use up to 5 times, 95% accuracy, 19 average damage
Metal Claw (35): 45 Steel type physical damage, 10% chance of raising user’s Attack by 1 level, 95% accuracy, 45 average damage
Magnet Rise (5): Grants immunity to Ground attacks for 5 turns
Quick Attack (30): 24 Normal type physical damage, always goes first, 25 average damage
Techno Blast (5): 50 Normal type special damage, typing changes based on Drive equipped, 53 average damage

*Due to the nature of Download, I wasn’t sure how I should factor it in, so these damage values are actually lower than they will be in practice; if you feel they should be factored into the average, raise damage by 50%.  Remember that Download only affects Physicals or Specials, but never both, so YMMV for how to factor this in.

Comments: Download Kicks in, and now you’re up against a decent 2HKOer whose more durable than he should be, with a surprising amount of variety, though it despises Fire like nothing else.  High Heavy
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 03:11:14 PM by Meeplelard »

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 02:21:33 AM »
Putting Averages and such here to be cleaner.

DAMAGE!!!

Kyurem-Black 149 > Zekrom 133 > Haxorus 131 > Reshiram 122 > Kyurem 119 = Kyurem-White 119 > Terrakion 117 (= Meloetta-Pirouette 117) > Archeops 115 > Sawk 114 > Braviary 112 > Darmanitan 111 > Druddigon 110 > Landorus-Therian 108 > Bouffalant 107 > Mienshao 104 > Lilligant 103 > Excadrill 102 > Maractus 99 > Hydreigon 98 > Golurk 95 = Landorus-Incarnate 95 > Conkeldurr 94 =  Keldeo 94 > Volcarona 92 > Krookodile 90 = Cinccino 90 = Thundurus-Therian 90 > Meloetta 88 > Chandeleure 87 = Cobalion 87 = Virizion 87 > Gigalith 86 = Reuniclus 86 = Beheeyem 86 > Emboar 85 > Durant 83 = Genesect 83 > Escavalier 82 > Samurott 81 = Basculin 81 = Vanilluxe 81 > Tornadus-Incarnate 80 = Thundurus-Incarnate 80 > Victini 79 = Simisear 79 > Scrafty 78 = Eelektross 78 = Heatmor 78 > Leavanny 77 = Bisharp 77 > Musharna 76 = Ferrothorn 76 > Zoroark 75 > Scoiliopede 74 > Sigilyph 73 = Cryogonal 73 > Accelgor 72 = Tornadus-Therian 72 > Emolga 70 = Galvantula 70 = Klingklang 70 > Gothitelle 69 > Carracosta 68 = Beartic 68 > Seismitoad 67 = Jellicent 67 > Stunfisk 64 > Simisage 63 = Simipour 63 = Garbodor 63 > Throh 62 > Unfezant 61 = Crustle 61 = Cofagrigus 61 > Serperior 60 = Sawsbuck 60 > Swanna 59 > Swoobat 58 > Stoutland 56 > Purloin 54 = Zebstrika 54 > Amoongus 53 > Whimiscott 52 > Watchog 50 > Mandibuzz 45 > Audino 42 > Alomomola 39 (> Darmanitan-Zen Mode 27)

Average: 82

OTHER AVERAGES!!!
HP: 159
Defense: 102
SPecial Defense: 101
Speed: 102
Speed Standard Deviation: 27.9

These values, unlike damage, are complete; I went ahead and jotted down everyone's stats, including Pokemon not yet done.  Will add Effective Durability scores at a later date.

Some random facts:
-These values are extremely close to the assumed values in other topics, so I probably could have gotten away with just assuming the 155/100/100/100 Standards like before.  Wouldn't have been exact, but differences wouldn't be a big deal.  To give you an idea of the differences:
Victini under assumed values: 1.35 Physical, 1.35 Special, 0.67 Standard Deviations on Speed (117% Speed assuming 1 STD = 25% Speed)
Victini under Actual Values: 1.28 Physical, 1.31 Special, 0.61 STDs on Speed (116% Speed assuming 1 STD = 25% Speed)

Yeah, Physical is kind of a notable difference, but Special and Speed are extremely close though

-Accelgor, the fastest Gen 5 Pokemon, has 2.26 STDs above average, which by above conventions, is 156% average speed.  One could say he's extremely fast.

-Ferrothorn is the Slowest Gen 5 Pokemon, having 2.22 STDs below average, which is 44% Average Speed under the above conventions.

-Cobalion has the highest overall Physical Durability at 1.51x average; with Steel typing, that's 3.02x.  Typings not withstanding, Zekrom is an extremely close second at 1.5x average.

-Highest Special Durability goes to Meloetta at 1.61x Average.   Virizion gets a special nod at 1.54x, and Reshiram at 1.53x. 

-Cryogonal has lowest Physical durability at 0.44x Average.  Talk about barely avoiding a OHKO to average...

-Durant has the lowest Special Durability at 0.56x Average.  A Fire Mage in this situation might as well have you singing the Pink Panther song...

-Kyurem-Black has the highest damage in the game, 149 overall.  For raw damage, this is the 2nd highest damage of all Gens ever, being beaten only by Kyogre's Hydro Pump which averages at 160 damage.

-To give you an idea of how high Gen 5's average damage is, just for fun, despite getting a new stronger attack in Psystrike, Mewtwo is only a low 2HKO here (114 damage).  That's how crazy this average is!  For other notables...

Rayquaza's damage is equal to Zekrom's, so easy to figure out.  Kyogre's I mentioned above.  Groudon's is 111, thus on par with the craziness that is Darmanitan.
Dialga's Roar of Time 189 Raw damage before Crits, Accuracy, etc., so "Close but not quite" OHKO level.  Deoxys-Attack's Psycho Boost, 172 damage, is even harder pressed to OHKO, which is a much bigger deal given...well...just look at his defensive stats.
Palkia's average damage is a touch above Zekrom's still with Spacial Rend, meanwhile.

This has been "Random Average shenanigans."

EDIT: Actually, for now, here are Pokemon Speed scores in terms of Standard Deviations.  I might add these into their entries, but should be handy to have them in the topic itself in some manner:

VICTINI   0.65
SERPERIOR   1.11
EMBOAR   -0.61
SAMUROTT   -0.43
WATCHOG   -0.18
STOUTLAND   -0.07
LIEPARD   0.86
SIMISAGE   0.68
SIMISEAR   0.68
SIMIPOUR   0.68
MUSHARNA   -1.9
UNFEZANT   0.39
ZEBSTRIKA   1.22
GIGALITH   -2.04
SWOOBAT   1.15
EXCADRILL   0.22
AUDINO   -1.15
CONKELDURR   -1.33
SEISMITOAD   -0.29
THROH   -1.33
SAWK   0.11
LEAVANNY   0.36
SCOLIOPEDE   1.08
WHIMISCOTT   1.22
LILLIGANT   0.29
BASCULIN   0.57
KROOKODILE   0.36
DARMANITAN   0.47 (-0.97 in Zen Mode)
MARACTUS   -0.79
CRUSTLE   -1.33
SCRAFTY   -0.86
SIGILYPH   0.54
COFAGRIGUS   -1.51
CARRACOSTA   -1.79
ARCHEOPS   1
GARBODOR   -0.25
ZOROARK   0.82
CINCINNO   1.18
GOTHITELLE   -0.61
REUNICLUS   -1.86
SWANNA   0.47
VANILLUXE   -0.11
SAWSBUCK   0.47
EMOLGA   0.75
ESCAVALIER   -2.22
AMOONGUS   -1.86
JELLICENT   -0.79
ALOMOMOLA   -0.61
GALVANTULA   0.93
FERROTHORN   -2.22
KLINGKLAN   0.29
EELEKTROS   -1.15
BEHEEYEM   -1.51
CHANDELEURE   -0.07
HAXORUS   0.54
BEARTIC   -1.15
CRYOGONAL   0.82
ACCELGOR   2.26
STUNFISK   -1.79
MIENSHAO   0.82
DRUDDIGON   -1.22
GOLURK   -0.97
BISHARP   -0.43
BOUFFALANT   -0.97
BRAVIARY   -0.07
MANDIBUZZ   -0.07
HEATMOR   -0.61
DURANT   0.97
HYDREIGON   0.57
VOLCARONA   0.65
COBALION   0.93
TERRAKION   0.93
VIRIZION   0.93
TORNADUS-I   1.04
TORNADUS-T   1.4
THUNDURUS-I   1.04
THUNDURUS-T   0.68
RESHIRAM   0.29
ZEKROM   0.29
LANDORUS-I   0.68
LANDORUS-T   0.32
KYUREM   0.47
KYUREM-W   0.47
KYUREM-B   0.47
KELDEO   0.93
MELOETTA   0.29 (1.65 in Piroutte Mode)
GENESECT   0.57

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 11:38:17 PM by Meeplelard »

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2013, 11:03:53 PM »
Just added an ugly Street Brawler, some weird aztec bird thing, a walking Sarcofogus, an ancient turtle, and a useless bird

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2013, 07:32:03 PM »
So who here likes Slow Psychic types?  Because I totally added 2 of those to the list.

Also a few other Pokemon alongside them, like this obscure Dark type...named Zoroark or something...not that anyone has ever heard of that guy.

EDIT: Fixed a bunch of mistakes regarding stuff.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 09:24:14 PM by Meeplelard »

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2013, 07:46:41 PM »
This topic now contains 100% more killer venus-fly trap things made of steel...

...oh come on, it's not like Ferrothorn is exactly a logical looking thing!  I could call it the "Thorn Pod" Pokemon but that's boring!

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2013, 05:18:35 AM »
Dragon Pokemon with the BEST NAME EVER!!! has just been added...alongside 2 Ice types and a Ninja Bug.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2013, 11:39:37 PM »
All Pokemon from the Unova Region are up, added in Durability Scores for all of them, and speed standard deviations added to the Average Nonsense post.  Why are they all in caps?  Because that's how I put in my spreadsheet!

Will get to posting various attack oddities at some point.  But hey, I got all of Gen 5 done before Gen 6 came out, if barely, right?

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2015, 03:38:51 AM »
And here are the attack oddities I promised a while back!  Apparently I was more finished with these than I thought and just never posted them.  These are weird factors of attacks that don't kick in often enough to mention in the stat topic for each Pokemon, but may come on stray circumstances.  For example, Gust can hit those using Fly and Bounce, which are analogous to Final Fantasy Jump, so I'd extend that effect to a move like that.   Again, these aren't things that are likely to come up often, but good to note down somewhere.

Some of these MAY have already been listed, so I apologize for the redundancy.  If I missed anything worth noting, feel free to point it out!

Acrobatics: Damage doubled if user is not holding an item.  Already factored into averages

Assurance: Damage doubles if target has taken damage this turn

Beat Up: Attack made by all healthy Pokemon on users Team

Blizzard: Never misses during Hail

Brick Break: Dispels the effects of Reflect and Light Screen

Circle Throw: Forces the target to swap out

Defog: Removes Reflect, Light Screen, Toxic Spikes, Safeguard, Mist, Spikes, and Stealth Rock set up on the target’s side of the field (as in, removes Spikes and ilk set up by the USERS team)

Dragon Tail: Forces Target to switch

Earthquake: Pokemon using Dig take double damage

Fire Pledge: If ally uses Grass Pledge or Water Pledge, and they are faster, this move is used immediately after that attack, and damage triples as a result.  If used after Grass Pledge, additional effect of all Non-Fire Type Pokemon taking 1/8th their MHP in damage each turn.  If used after Water Pledge, all secondary effects on user’s team have their rates doubled, this effect does NOT stack with Serene Grace.  If used before Grass Pledge or Water Pledge, then attack is skipped.

Flame Burst: Allied Pokemon to the target on the field receive 1/16th MHP typeless damage, this damage ignores Invincibility moves as well, and is treated as a field effect of sorts.

Flame Wheel: Can be used while frozen, status is nulled out as a result

Flare Blitz: Can be used while frozen, status is nulled out as a result

Fling: Just check http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Fling_(move)   This is too complicated an attack to mention otherwise

Fusion Bolt: Damage doubles if used after Fusion Flare

Fusion Flare: Damage doubles if used after Fusion Bolt

Grass Pledge: If ally uses Fire Pledge or Water Pledge, and they are faster, this move is used immediately after that attack, and damage triples as a result.  If used after Fire Pledge, additional effect of all Non-Fire Type Pokemon taking 1/8th their MHP in damage each turn.  If used after Water Pledge, a field effect occurs that lowers all opposing Pokemon speed by 1/2.  If used before Fire Pledge or Water Pledge, then attack is skipped.

Gravity: Moves like Fly and Bounce cannot be used

Growth: Raises Attack and Special Attack by 2 levels during Sun

Gust: Can hit through Fly, Sky Drop and Bounce for double damage

Hurricane: Cannot Miss during Rain

Incinerate: Removes Target’s Berry

Ingrain: User is unable to run or swap

Magnitude: Pokemon using Dig take double damage

Natural Gift: Given how complex this move is, I’ll just link you to here here

Nature Power: In Caves, it becomes Rock Slide.  In Grass, it is Seed Bomb.  It Puddles, it is Mud Bomb.  In Sand, it is Earthquake.  Snow, it becomes Ice Beam and on Water, it is Hydro Pump

Pluck: User consumes Target’s Berry

Sky Uppercut: Can hit through Fly and Bounce

Smack Down: Flying typing and Levitate, as well as moves like Fly, are nullified for rest of battle

Stomp: Does double damage after Minimize

Surf: Pokemon using Dive take double damage