Register

Author Topic: Lady (vs. Isolde)  (Read 330 times)

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
Lady (vs. Isolde)
« on: May 09, 2009, 12:57:16 AM »
Lady and her opposition this week seem awfully similar. Beautiful antagonists that act on emotions from loves cut too short. The two of them are well known for putting brutal hurt on things with non-elemental magic. The two of them <i>are</i> pretty similar, but Lady has claim to both more speed and more damage. With that out of the way, this fight becomes pretty straightforward. Even if the outcome of the match is a foregone conclusion, a battle that pits Lady and her Umbral against Isolde and her gigantic Mana will be one to remember.

Taishyr

Re: Lady (vs. Isolde)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 02:39:40 AM »
Lady and her opposition this week seem awfully similar. Beautiful antagonists that act on emotions from loves cut too short. The two of them are well known for putting brutal hurt on things with non-elemental magic. The two of them <i>are</i> pretty similar, it does seem, but Lady has claim to both more speed and more damage with which to overwhelm all other contenders - including, quite sadly for her opponent, Isolde herself. With that out of the way, this fight becomes a pretty straightforward matchup. Even if the outcome of the match is a foregone conclusion, though, a battle that pits Lady and her Umbral against Isolde and her gigantic Mana will be one to remember for all the arena - and Malice isn't above making a spectacle to prove its might.