Author Topic: Music Tournament of DOOM Vol. 2 ~Pool 16~  (Read 3996 times)

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Music Tournament of DOOM Vol. 2 ~Pool 16~
« on: April 09, 2009, 02:35:47 AM »
Here we go, the final two pools of the first round of the tournament.  Once again, if you're prompted to log in to imeem to listen to any of the songs, the username is "c863880@bsnow.net" and the password is "Password".  Pools 15 and 16 will also remain open for one week, until Wednesday, April 15.

MAIN TOURNAMENT
Ernst (Ys 6: The Ark of Napishtim) vs. Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII (Final Fantasy VII)
Wanted Person Battle (Metal Saga) vs. Influence of Truth's Appearance (Star Ocean 3)
Antipyretic (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs. Blow Me Away (Halo 2)
Still in the Dark (Guilty Gear XX) vs. EXEC_PAJA/.#Misya Extracting (Ar Tonelico)
Waste Abandonment Pit (Breath of Fire V) vs. A Sunny Spot (Berwick Saga)
Silver Tone (Breath of Fire V) vs. There's Only One Family Named Schroedinger (Wild ARMs 3)
Crash Landing (Soul Nomad and the World Eaters) vs. Sorrow's Distortion (Castlevania: Order of Eclessia)
Title Theme (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time) vs. Song of Mana (Legend of Mana)

FAILURE BRACKET
Eyes on Me (Final Fantasy VIII) vs. Dragon Slayer (Dragon Slayer)

ANIME
Cyclone (Romeo x Juliet) vs. Senketsu no Chikai (Magical Pokan)
Rinbu Revolution (Revolutionary Girl Utena) vs. Undying Flower (Full Metal Panic)

Full pool download is available here: http://www.flyupload.com/?fid=595738414, the full pool has the TV version of Rinbu Revolution as I didn't realize it was an OP until it was pointed out to me, so you can find the full version of that song at http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=fde1092fea0bbcfac79b87b207592a1ce04e75f6e8ebb871.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 05:25:57 AM by Yakumo »

Tonfa

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Music Tournament of DOOM Vol. 2 ~Pool 16~
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 05:00:36 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Ernst (Ys 6: The Ark of Napishtim) vs. Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII (Final Fantasy VII)
Wanted Person Battle (Metal Saga) vs. Influence of Truth's Appearance (Star Ocean 3)
Still in the Dark (Guilty Gear XX) vs. EXEC_PAJA/.#Misya Extracting (Ar Tonelico)
Waste Abandonment Pit (Breath of Fire V) vs. A Sunny Spot (Berwick Saga): zzzzz
Silver Tone (Breath of Fire V) vs. There's Only One Family Named Schroedinger (Wild ARMs 3)
Crash Landing (Soul Nomad and the World Eaters) vs. Sorrow's Distortion (Castlevania: Order of Eclessia)
Title Theme (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time) vs. Song of Mana (Legend of Mana)

FAILURE BRACKET
Eyes on Me (Final Fantasy VIII) vs. Dragon Slayer (Dragon Slayer): This is hardwired into my brain as the thing nightmares are made of. Why does it loop for the whole game. WHY!?

ANIME
Cyclone (Romeo x Juliet) vs. Senketsu no Chikai (Magical Pokan): Wow, I don't normally comment on stuff like this but Cyclone is an assault on my ears.
Rinbu Revolution (Revolutionary Girl Utena) vs. Undying Flower (Full Metal Panic): Is this the finals of "most generic" or something?
<Niu> If I ever see that Langfadood, i'll strangle him on sight
<Gourry> What, for making the game three times better?
<Gourry> And playable, at that?
<Niu> that lose the whole point of of L2!!!

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 05:05:54 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Antipyretic (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs. Blow Me Away (Halo 2)- ... Breaking Benjamin?  Non-original song?  Lose on principle, halo.
Crash Landing (Soul Nomad and the World Eaters) vs. Sorrow's Distortion (Castlevania: Order of Eclessia)- I dunno, there's something compelling about Crash Landing to me.  Maybe it's just an underlying respect for Rashka?  It's definitey evocative of him.  Castlevania song is standard Castlevania goodness (that is, good in the way Castlevania music usually is good), but yeah, feeling Crash Landing lately.

FAILURE BRACKET
Eyes on Me (Final Fantasy VIII) vs. Dragon Slayer (Dragon Slayer)- Sure.

ANIME
Rinbu Revolution (Revolutionary Girl Utena) vs. Undying Flower (Full Metal Panic)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 05:53:32 AM by Cmdr_King »
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 05:07:18 AM »
Ernst (Ys 6: The Ark of Napishtim) vs. Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII (Final Fantasy VII) - Ernst is nice, but SPLAT.
Wanted Person Battle (Metal Saga) vs. Influence of Truth's Appearance (Star Ocean 3) - SPLAT mk II.
Antipyretic (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs. Blow Me Away (Halo 2) - "Only the strongest will survive" indeed.
Still in the Dark (Guilty Gear XX) vs. EXEC_PAJA/.#Misya Extracting (Ar Tonelico) - Guilty Gear still fails to overly impress.
Silver Tone (Breath of Fire V) vs. There's Only One Family Named Schroedinger (Wild ARMs 3) - Silver Tone has an interesting ethereal vibe, but going with the Schroedingers.
Crash Landing (Soul Nomad and the World Eaters) vs. Sorrow's Distortion (Castlevania: Order of Eclessia) - Albus battle theme?  That was pretty good, and I'm not sure I like quite all of Crash Landing, but it's certainly more interesting.  (Though both of these would get murdered next round anyway...)
Title Theme (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time) vs. Song of Mana (Legend of Mana) - Cool nom, I'd forgotten the gentle ocarina opening...  but nevertheless, tough draw, Link.

FAILURE BRACKET
Eyes on Me (Final Fantasy VIII) vs. Dragon Slayer (Dragon Slayer) - Very funny putting Eyes on Me in the fail bracket.  Rinoa can go there, not Eyes.

ANIME
Cyclone (Romeo x Juliet) vs. Senketsu no Chikai (Magical Pokan) - Neither one of these does much for me.  Coinflip.
Rinbu Revolution (Revolutionary Girl Utena) vs. Undying Flower (Full Metal Panic) - Yup.  Say what you will about Utena, it has gloriously ridiculous yet awesome music.

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 05:48:10 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
- Ernst is kind of bad...

- Has more Tankasaurus.

- [22:52] <Sanaki> Like half of the Guitar Hero 2 songs are better than this anyways.  If you're going to cheat stuff in, cheat good stuff in.

- Well this is an easy choice.

- Sure.

- Also easy.

- More interesting.

- Uh yeah, Song of Mana rules face.

FAILURE BRACKET
- ASODJFAOSDGOAAAAASEAP DRAGON SLAYER WHY DID I PLAY THAT

ANIME
- I guess.

- I guess. Mk 2.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 05:59:37 AM by Talaysen »

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 06:14:42 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Ernst (Ys 6: The Ark of Napishtim) vs. Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII (Final Fantasy VII) - The power of FALCOM PAUNCH! is weak with Ernst, I see.

Wanted Person Battle (Metal Saga) vs. Influence of Truth's Appearance (Star Ocean 3) - Sure, why not.

Antipyretic (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs. Blow Me Away (Halo 2) - Why am I voting for FFT music when I have a very low opinion of it oh wait the opposition is total shit.

Still in the Dark (Guilty Gear XX) vs. EXEC_PAJA/.#Misya Extracting (Ar Tonelico) - Mediocre track is mediocre, but I really dislike EXEC_PAJA.

Waste Abandonment Pit (Breath of Fire V) vs. A Sunny Spot (Berwick Saga) - Boring vs. something that is more or less devoid of any actual merit.  Joy.

Silver Tone (Breath of Fire V) vs. There's Only One Family Named Schroedinger (Wild ARMs 3) - Okay, this wasn't hard.

Crash Landing (Soul Nomad and the World Eaters) vs. Sorrow's Distortion (Castlevania: Order of Eclessia) - Eh.

Title Theme (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time) vs. Song of Mana (Legend of Mana) - Go and crush this puny pool, Song of Mana.

FAILURE BRACKET
Eyes on Me (Final Fantasy VIII) vs. Dragon Slayer (Dragon Slayer) - I have no reason for this vote.  I do not care.

ANIME
Cyclone (Romeo x Juliet) vs. Senketsu no Chikai (Magical Pokan) - Eh.

Rinbu Revolution (Revolutionary Girl Utena) vs. Undying Flower (Full Metal Panic) - More eh.

Niu

• Kitchen Knife
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • and Everyon's Hatred
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 06:20:13 AM »

Yoshiken

• Denizen
  • Yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 04:26:09 PM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Ernst (Ys 6: The Ark of Napishtim) vs. Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII (Final Fantasy VII) - Fail intro for Ernst. Rest of the song's awesome, but... FFVII Theme is just too pretty to not vote here. Both amazing songs, though.
Wanted Person Battle (Metal Saga) vs. Influence of Truth's Appearance (Star Ocean 3) - Both are good, this is better.
Antipyretic (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs. Blow Me Away (Halo 2) - Ehh, I sorta like the second one. That said, I prefer Antipyretic (and also really need to play FFT.)
Still in the Dark (Guilty Gear XX) vs. EXEC_PAJA/.#Misya Extracting (Ar Tonelico) - After listening to EXEC, 3 seconds of Still in the Dark was enough to decide this match.
Waste Abandonment Pit (Breath of Fire V) vs. A Sunny Spot (Berwick Saga) - Meh. I'm yet to find a particularly good BoFV track.
Silver Tone (Breath of Fire V) vs. There's Only One Family Named Schroedinger (Wild ARMs 3) - Comment as above. The WA3 track seems so familiar to me for some reason...
Crash Landing (Soul Nomad and the World Eaters) vs. Sorrow's Distortion (Castlevania: Order of Eclessia) - Crash Landing started bad, but then got good. The bad part, however, killed it for me.
Title Theme (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time) vs. Song of Mana (Legend of Mana) - Ack, both brilliant tracks. Tch, fine. Song of Mana's better, despite personal bias.

FAILURE BRACKET
Eyes on Me (Final Fantasy VIII) vs. Dragon Slayer (Dragon Slayer) - OWW MY EARS. (This song literally made me headdesk.)

ANIME
Cyclone (Romeo x Juliet) vs. Senketsu no Chikai (Magical Pokan) - Cyclone's pretty good throughout. Senketsu starts very bad, then gets very good. Hmm... Good enough to take it.
Rinbu Revolution (Revolutionary Girl Utena) vs. Undying Flower (Full Metal Panic) - Eh.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 05:55:58 PM by Yoshiken »

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 08:05:50 PM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Ernst (Ys 6: The Ark of Napishtim) vs. Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII (Final Fantasy VII): I can't help but feel that I wouldn't think much of FFVII's theme if I didn't know the game.
Wanted Person Battle (Metal Saga) vs. Influence of Truth's Appearance (Star Ocean 3): Godlike. S.S.H. did a pretty rockin' cover of Wanted Person Battle, idly.
Antipyretic (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs. Blow Me Away (Halo 2): FFT does dramatic encounters right. It also knows better than to include annoying, grunty nu-metal.
Still in the Dark (Guilty Gear XX) vs. EXEC_PAJA/.#Misya Extracting (Ar Tonelico): One of AT's better battle themes.
Waste Abandonment Pit (Breath of Fire V) vs. A Sunny Spot (Berwick Saga): Better mood piece. Conveys hopelessness quite well, and I kind of nodded off during A Sunny Spot.
Silver Tone (Breath of Fire V) vs. There's Only One Family Named Schroedinger (Wild ARMs 3): Nina flashback music is charming and all, but Schroedinger Family? Much more so.
Crash Landing (Soul Nomad and the World Eaters) vs. Sorrow's Distortion (Castlevania: Order of Eclessia): Sorrow's Distortion feels like pretty standard issue Castlevania material.
Title Theme (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time) vs. Song of Mana (Legend of Mana): For all that Song of Mana won quite enough last time, the poor little Zelda song is badly outclassed here.

FAILURE BRACKET
Eyes on Me (Final Fantasy VIII) vs. Dragon Slayer (Dragon Slayer): Underdog vote. Eyes on Me certainly deserves a few. The schmalz, the terrible lyrics, just...ugh.

ANIME
Cyclone (Romeo x Juliet) vs. Senketsu no Chikai (Magical Pokan): I guess. I don't really like either, but, as a general rule, female Japanese vocals > male Japanese vocals.
Rinbu Revolution (Revolutionary Girl Utena) vs. Undying Flower (Full Metal Panic): More energy, and I'm always up for Utena hype.

Unoriginal

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 10:10:10 PM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT

FAILURE BRACKET

ANIME

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 10:32:04 PM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Ernst (Ys 6: The Ark of Napishtim) vs. Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII (Final Fantasy VII) - See Cid
Wanted Person Battle (Metal Saga) vs. Influence of Truth's Appearance (Star Ocean 3) - This is a good one. Think I have to hand it to Wanted Person, but I'm still kinda feeling back and forth on it.
Antipyretic (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs. Blow Me Away (Halo 2) - Antipyretic isn't bad, but Blow Me Away is kinda cool.
Still in the Dark (Guilty Gear XX) vs. EXEC_PAJA/.#Misya Extracting (Ar Tonelico) - Another close one. I could go either way here.
Waste Abandonment Pit (Breath of Fire V) vs. A Sunny Spot (Berwick Saga) - Conversely, I have trouble caring about either of these songs.
Silver Tone (Breath of Fire V) vs. There's Only One Family Named Schroedinger (Wild ARMs 3) - Most one sided match in the pool.
Crash Landing (Soul Nomad and the World Eaters) vs. Sorrow's Distortion (Castlevania: Order of Eclessia) - Dunno what it is, but Crash Landing just rubs me the wrong way. Distortion is servicable enough.
Title Theme (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time) vs. Song of Mana (Legend of Mana) - I normally don't like lyrics in a language I don't speak, but somehow I love Song of Mana anyway.

FAILURE BRACKET
Eyes on Me (Final Fantasy VIII) vs. Dragon Slayer (Dragon Slayer) - Eyes on Me is bad, but...yeah.

ANIME
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Lance

• Groovy~
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My Foxkei profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2009, 04:35:44 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Wanted Person Battle (Metal Saga) vs. Influence of Truth's Appearance (Star Ocean 3) - Hey, that was pretty cool. Enough to edge out Influence, I think.
Antipyretic (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs. Blow Me Away (Halo 2) - Tch, buncha haters. Rock on, Breaking Benjamin.

Crash Landing (Soul Nomad and the World Eaters) vs. Sorrow's Distortion (Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia) - Nope, still don't like Crash Landing.

FAILURE BRACKET

ANIME
Cyclone (Romeo x Juliet) vs. Senketsu no Chikai (Magical Pokan) - Close...
Rinbu Revolution (Revolutionary Girl Utena) vs. Undying Flower (Full Metal Panic) - ...and not close

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 11:29:13 PM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT

FAILURE BRACKET

ANIME

Dhyerwolf

• Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2009, 08:56:42 PM »
Waste Abandonment Pit (Breath of Fire V) vs. A Sunny Spot (Berwick Saga)- Stunning and moody
...into the nightfall.

Excal

• Chibi Terror That Flaps in the Night
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2009, 03:05:27 PM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Ernst (Ys 6: The Ark of Napishtim) vs. Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII (Final Fantasy VII) - Ernst definatly starts strong, and while it has a slow middle, it's definatly a worthy download.  Just, can't begin to touch its competition here.
Wanted Person Battle (Metal Saga) vs. Influence of Truth's Appearance (Star Ocean 3) - A lot simpler, but I think I like it more for that.
Antipyretic (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs. Blow Me Away (Halo 2) - Another good match, but going with the older favourite here.
Still in the Dark (Guilty Gear XX) vs. EXEC_PAJA/.#Misya Extracting (Ar Tonelico) - Whereas this match is less good.
Waste Abandonment Pit (Breath of Fire V) vs. A Sunny Spot (Berwick Saga) - WAP does atmosphere better.
Silver Tone (Breath of Fire V) vs. There's Only One Family Named Schroedinger (Wild ARMs 3) - Does better when not background.
Crash Landing (Soul Nomad and the World Eaters) vs. Sorrow's Distortion (Castlevania: Order of Eclessia) - The more it gets nommed, the more I come to dread Soul Nomad's soundtrack.
Title Theme (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time) vs. Song of Mana (Legend of Mana) - Erm... what?  OoT opening?  Seriously?  I don't mind the game, but this track is very much in the con category.  Oh, and it drew the pool champ, so...  yeah.

FAILURE BRACKET
Eyes on Me (Final Fantasy VIII) vs. Dragon Slayer (Dragon Slayer) - IF Dragon Slayer is for something fairly old, then dude, it should be commended.  That's fairly impressive for limited memory and one track audio.  In other news, Eyes on Me is still associated with Rinoa.

ANIME
Cyclone (Romeo x Juliet) vs. Senketsu no Chikai (Magical Pokan) - A style I like more.
Rinbu Revolution (Revolutionary Girl Utena) vs. Undying Flower (Full Metal Panic) - So I listened to Rinbu Revolution and thought to myself, hey, an easy win for FMP.  Then I listened to the other piece...  So, yeah...

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2009, 01:25:19 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT

FAILURE BRACKET

ANIME

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2009, 04:10:07 AM »
Pools 15 and 16 close at midnight EST tomorrow, so get your votes in now!

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2009, 04:51:10 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Wanted Person Battle (Metal Saga) vs. Influence of Truth's Appearance (Star Ocean 3)- Doesn't sound like a goat being skullfucked.
Antipyretic (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs. Blow Me Away (Halo 2)- I like Breaking Benjamin, but no. It isn't even one of their better songs.
Waste Abandonment Pit (Breath of Fire V) vs. A Sunny Spot (Berwick Saga)- A Sunny spot tries but is outclassed by the best of the BoF5 songs.

FAILURE BRACKET
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 02:11:37 AM by superaielman »
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

TranceHime

• Let's have a freaking kid!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • That'll solve ALL our problems!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2009, 02:47:38 PM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT

FAILURE BRACKET

ANIME
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 03:36:29 PM by TranceHime »
19:35:58 (trancehime) there's a specific spot in the game that's for item duping
19:36:14 (Sanae) o.o
19:39:11 (Sanae) I'd love to dupe a second trancehime.

Twilkitri

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2009, 03:24:52 PM »
Ernst vs. Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII - Both are pretty good. Not sure I'm in an especially hyper mood currently though so I'll go with the slower.
Wanted Person Battle vs. Influence of Truth's Appearance - Don't care much for Influence.
Antipyretic vs. Blow Me Away - Lame FFT music versus lame vocals. I swear, FFT is rivaling BoF5 for volume of worthless tracks. Still manages to win here. Horrible. Rendered more annoying because Away isn't spectacularly far past the line where it crosses into annoyance.
Still in the Dark vs. EXEC_PAJA/.#Misya Extracting - Not Guilty Gear.
Waste Abandonment Pit vs. A Sunny Spot - I have no small amount of trouble understanding why so many slots in this tournament have been wasted on tracks that appeared in the last one. But this is only amplified when bad tracks that were in the last one show up again. I can only assume it's an attempt to utilise the bizarrely inverse familiarity-breeds-affection property that music tends to have. This does not make me a happy camper.
Silver Tone vs. There's Only One Family Named Schroedinger - I like a good music-box but Silver really isn't. Better than most BoF5 I've heard though. Don't care much for Schroedinger but I guess I have to go for it here.
Crash Landing vs. Sorrow's Distortion - Crash can join Waste in the face-desking pile of why in the heck were these tracks even in the last tournament, let alone this one.
Title Theme vs. Song of Mana - Song of Mana is freakishly awesome. It still shouldn't have been renommed. Title is decent, which is an order of magnitude away from being competetive here.

FAILURE BRACKET
Eyes on Me vs. Dragon Slayer - Nothing egregiously wrong with either of these.

ANIME
Cyclone vs. Senketsu no Chikai - Overly hard versus overly annoyingly voiced. I think I can stand hardness easier.
Rinbu Revolution vs. Undying Flower - Uncertain whether it's just my computer, but the Flower in the RAR seems to be skipping an awful lot. People might want to find a different source for it if this seems to be happening to them as well. Meanwhile Shimokawa's version of Revolution is better. Everything is better with Shimokawa.

MC50

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2009, 02:34:39 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT

FAILURE BRACKET

ANIME

WanderingMind

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2009, 04:50:14 AM »

FAILURE BRACKET

ANIME
Cyclone (Romeo x Juliet)
vs. Senketsu no Chikai (Magical Pokan)

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2009, 07:54:33 AM »
Results!

MAIN TOURNAMENT
Ernst (Ys 6: The Ark of Napishtim) [9] vs. Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII (Final Fantasy VII) [10]
Wanted Person Battle (Metal Saga) [12] vs. Influence of Truth's Appearance (Star Ocean 3) [6]
Antipyretic (Final Fantasy Tactics) [17] vs. Blow Me Away (Halo 2) [2]
Still in the Dark (Guilty Gear XX) [8] vs. EXEC_PAJA/.#Misya Extracting (Ar Tonelico) [11]
Waste Abandonment Pit (Breath of Fire V) [10] vs. A Sunny Spot (Berwick Saga) [9]
Silver Tone (Breath of Fire V) [2] vs. There's Only One Family Named Schroedinger (Wild ARMs 3) [17]
Crash Landing (Soul Nomad and the World Eaters) [7] vs. Sorrow's Distortion (Castlevania: Order of Eclessia) [11]
Title Theme (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time) [zero] vs. Song of Mana (Legend of Mana) [19]

FAILURE BRACKET
Eyes on Me (Final Fantasy VIII) [6] vs. Dragon Slayer (Dragon Slayer) [12]

ANIME
Cyclone (Romeo x Juliet) [6] vs. Senketsu no Chikai (Magical Pokan) [9]
Rinbu Revolution (Revolutionary Girl Utena) [11] vs. Undying Flower (Full Metal Panic) [3]