Author Topic: LFT: An FFT mod (The final release is a lie. Download here!)  (Read 410513 times)

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: LFT: An FFT mod (complete and available for download!)
« Reply #1025 on: November 05, 2009, 01:06:27 AM »
Given the level of feedback we currently have, not anytime soon. >_>
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Laggy

• ReDux'd
  • Denizen
  • Generations of suffering & all I got was a stick
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: November 05, 2009, 01:08:17 AM »
i tell myself i'm done everyday
<Eph> When Laggy was there to fuel my desire to open crates, my life was happy.  Now I'm stuck playing a shitty moba and playing Anime RPGs.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: November 05, 2009, 05:39:05 AM »
Doggy Pass

Two resets here though one is due to forgetting to set some skillsets which I kinda need. So only one counts. Anyway, I drop everyone down to 7 speed to keep the Lancers from owning me. Raquel smash as Samurai, Yulie heal as Geomancer, Jude heal as Chemist, Arnaud status things as Oracle... with Equip Shield and Abandon. Yay!

Meliadoul Free City

One reset here. I set up to steal her sweet stuff then discover midfight you can't. Whoops. CK has a lot of damage, but he also has Best Zodiac with Jude, who steals his heart. My side has Raquel, joooin us. Unfortunately he gets uncharmed too easily so I have to kill him with PREJUDICE. The summoners are silence immune, which makes me emo, but Foxbird works on one with less than 50 brave, and Paralyse/Sleep deals with the one that lacks Short Charge. Meliadoul herself eventually dies to a blitz of Holy, Raquel, and Life Drain. It's a testament to 400 HP + def up that she actually needs most of that! Okay maybe Worst with Yulie is part of it.

Sage River

Raquel goes back to Squire. I draw 6 yellow chocobos. Sage takes an unnecessary 762 damage Charge attack and yeah this isn't a fight.

ZALMO LUSNADA, HERESY EXAMINER part 2

Arnaud confuses things. A confused Samurai knocks Zalmo off part of the church, doing the intended fall damage! Not enough to kill. So I confuse Zalmo and OHKO him with Holy. Hi there 100 Faith. 520 damage. Awesome.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

metroid composite

• m_ACac
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: November 05, 2009, 07:27:04 AM »
i tell myself i'm done everyday

Seeing as you've been uploading a new patch every day or two, I doubt that.

You have to allow at least a few weeks after adding a bunch of new features to spot bugs these features add, for people to pick up on balance issues, and so-on.

Laggy

• ReDux'd
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: November 05, 2009, 07:57:50 AM »
Your sarcasm detector is failing, mc. >_>
<Eph> When Laggy was there to fuel my desire to open crates, my life was happy.  Now I'm stuck playing a shitty moba and playing Anime RPGs.

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: November 05, 2009, 08:11:53 PM »
Underground Bookstorage 1 aka: <Ramza> You have gone back on your trainining and betrayed all of your friends!! Cont. (1 reset)
Played a lot yesterday and yes, got through this with only 1 reset on the line! Major props to MC and Laggy though since this fight is VERY much different from what it was in Vanilla.

For starters, as noted, Wiegraf has Defense Up and M. Defense Up. This means, unless you have some crazy faith twinked options and good compatability, blitzing him outright is probably out of the question. I had Wizard Ramza who was a Sagitarrius (based on my own birthday) deal something like 35 damage with Fire 2 without adjusting either side's Faith. So. New plan. Biggest problem first time was losing someone ASAP and then dealing with the immediate follow up turn. 2 Geos + 2 Archers - you're likely going to lose someone to range sniping here. All is not lost though, as I mucked around with set ups and PBF. First, PBF goes so that it is impossible for one attack to hit three people. I group the frailer units with a tankier unit. Next, I give the Ninja a Green Beret instead of Twist Headband. +1 Speed brings her to 9, allowing her to outspeed everyone and run away before Wiegraf comes down with LS. Finally, I swap around Agrias' stuff and give her a 11 PA set up with Attack Up so the support dies as quickly as possible.

Battle starts, Ninja gets a turn and moves out of Wiegraf's LS range. Wiegraf moves and uses Stasis Sword instead of LS. I'm guessing this is due to the fact that the AI can't kill anyone and thinks Stop > Undead as a status. Enemies move and Ramza dies from Geo bumrushing. My Knight is knocked out of commission from Don't Act. Okay. Finally, I get going, Raise 2 (or was it Raise) on Ramza. Agrias moves, and proceeds to HE the units in front of the doorway, killing two units. Knight runs away, Ninja proceeds to move and Throw something at Wiegraf. After this turn, Wiegraf concentrates the majority of his efforts on Crush Punching Agrias. Ramza Cheers Agrias who knocks out more units with Lightning Stab and the Ninja finishes Wiegraf's support. My Mage and Ramza are kept busy as Wiegraf starts getting lucky on Crush Punches. Eventually, Knight comes back in, speed breaks Wiegraf as I wait and collect Crystals and Treasures. Then I proceed to Crush Punch him back for great justice! Hurray!

I must say, the UBS fights now are pretty damn competent. Major props to Laggy and MC for making this fight fun, different and competent at the same time!

Inside Riovannes Castle aka. Enter the Space Goat (0 resets)

Yep, no resets >_>. With a little help from chat anyway. My biggest problem was that I had a different star sign then most other people since I chose a mainly defensive one. Blitzing Wiegraf 3 is not happening. Okay, so after some chat discussion and fooling around, this set up was made. I think most DL people just go lol2HKO on Wiegraf, so thought the defensive style may be interesting to some!

Class: Knight
Secondary: Item (in retrospect, this should be Guts instead)
Reaction: Auto Potion (Speed Save would be better here)
Support: Two Hands
Movement: Jump+3 (AW YEAH)

The only concern was speed. But it ended up not mattering since Wiegraf preferred to do damage instead of Screaming and running away. Note that if he had used Scream, I would be in trouble (hence speed save being better because...well, you'll see). Didn't matter though. Ramza with armor/Defender had Regen. And bad compat and Defense Up meant that Wiegraf's Lightning Stab deals a grand total of 45 damage. Ramza heals 40 through Regen and has something like 335 HP. Yeah. So this was just a long slog of whacking him through evasion, thanks to the AI not abusing the living fuck out of scream. And then look out, here comes Velius.

Velius is another reason why I should've used Speed Save since Ramza's speed was a great hinderance in offing the demons. He just wasn't fast enough to do it relatively quick. Instead, the team divided into 2 parts with Ramza and Ninja killing demons while Agrias and the two mages stall out Velius. Yes. Stall out. I actually ran the Ram out of MP. Anyway, first part of the fight was kinda ugly, but managable. Wiegraf Losses the two mages, who thankfully don't do anything too stupid. They just instead spend turns whacking each other with staves and casting spells on empty panels. Meanwhile, Ninja has 2 Dark Holies locked on her and basically does not do anything but play dead until the end of the battle. Ramza proceeds to one-man the Demons because he is manly like that. After a while, one of my mages casts Esuna on the other, allowing me to spread out my troops. And good thing too, since Innocent wears off and now Velius is ANGRY. He locks a Clops of Agrias who had been making her way to help out Ramza. I Shell Agrias from certain death, and retreat a bit since I was thinking that a Nano Flare would have knocked her out afterwards. Velius then charges a Titan on White Mage who proceeds to Jump (YES) and dodge it and land on another demon from across the map. He whiffs, I land, and this was probably the turning point of the battle. Now, Agrias FINALLY reaches the top, but not before Velius knocks out the White Mage again. Wizard stalls this out a bit more with Raise 2, but Velius is all 'no u' and locks on his last Clops and puts both out of commission. At this point, the demons are dead, and its down to Critical'd Ninja, Ramza and Agrias to finish the job. Velius proceeds to throw himself near a wall and Shocks Ramza to death after eating a throw Flame whip/Lightning Stab to the face. 434 damage. Okay, all my revivers are dead. CT count on White Mage is at 1. I check the turn order: Ninja/Agrias/Ninja/Velius. That's enough. Charge+4, HE. Charge+2 takes out the evil Ram/sheep/goat demon from hell and sends him packing.

Whew. This was a fun fight. Competent! And yeah, definitely have to take out the demons now unless you want to get massive Shock + Nano Flares thrown around like Christmas presents.

Rooftop of Riovannes aka. <Barinten> You want to know? I can't tell you that now (1 reset)
1 reset due to Rafa being Rafa and me thinking 8 speed is enough. It is not. Rafa dies a horrible death. From which Ramza unstones himself and says the Game Over quote. Ramza's plot powers for godlike. Second time, better. Green Beret on Mustadio/Ninja/Ninja Ramza. Three turns before Rafa and the Assassins even move. That's enough.
<napalmman> In Suikoden I, In Chinchirorin, what is it called when you roll three of the same number?
<@Claude> yahtzee

<Dreamboum> Everyone is learning new speedgames!
<Dreamboum> A bright future awaits us gentlemens
<Pitted> I'm learning league of legends
<Dreamboum> go fuck yourself

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: November 06, 2009, 01:19:49 AM »
And now, a brief interlude for the Koillery

Infinite Ko Loop

The Kos are obnoxious, I'll grant them that.  But they fall all to easily to the power of NICE BOAT and the hasted ninja of death.

Bards, Statues, and The Hasted Lv99 Squire of Annoyance

Uneventful as the Squire did not know Heal.  Stole a bunch of stuff from Tal.

Coillery 3

This fight looks very scary at first glance.  Laggy is perfumed up to hell and back, Excal is a masterful whore who never dies, Ciato is absurdly high-leveled, Elfboy has MBarrier, and MC is a zodiac.  However, it was fairly simple (if long) once I figured out what needed to be done.  MC is low-leveled and has Calc HP, so she gets her face beaten in by my Samurai.  Ciato proves vulnerable to Sleep and thus falls shortly after, Elfboy is done in by a lucky Flare, but not before getting off MBarrier, reraises, charges MBarrier again, and dies to a dagger thrown by the ninja.  I then have the ninja swipe Excal's stuff in order to make him easier to kill.  Fortunately he could have done a lot worse than what he ended up doing.  Laggy runs around and PDs people like a whore, but they are put down before they can accomplish much.

Coillery 4

Oh boy.  Lancers with highly obnoxious secondaries!  Dancers with Nameless!  I wound up savestating my way through this battle, because this battle is utter whorishness and I have no objection to meeting that with kind.  That and I wanted to steal stuff.  And I was lazy and didn't really want to fiddle with equips.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 01:29:47 AM by Random Consonant »

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: November 07, 2009, 02:46:18 AM »
The Balkster (2 resets)

I hate Balk. Laggy has done nothing to change this. I also hate enemy Geomancers. Quite a mix! Between all the status flying around here I have trouble just keeping control of this one, but eventually I keep it long enough to Raquel a few enemies. I steal Balk's gun. Would steal the Madlemgen too but Tonfa has MAINTENANCE. :(

South Wall (1 reset)

Did North last playthrough. Don't worry, Sopko, I still love you!

Anyway one of the Samurais attacks me first turn. I'm not sure I've seen the Knight he replaced act any time before turn 3 before. Besides that... Jude's new gun gives him quite a new weapon, and that's ASSAULT BUSTER... er, I mean Quick Attack with a 20-power gun. It's fire elemental, which is too bad as White Robes are still reasonably common. Still badass enough. Ninja gets 2HKOed by ordinary gun stuff, Raquel starts killing things, everyone works to keep things alive, Arnaud unleashes Slow 2.

Shale Garrison Sluice

Shale gets silenced. Battle's not too different from before otherwise, and it wasn't a bad battle, but LFT has higher standards.

OK Peak

Nothing too bad, here. Raquel does her damage, Jude has some semblance of it too, Arnaud statuses things. Enemies never manage to kill Yulie, so there's nothing really to worry about here despite starting spread out. Nameless Song is annoying but nothing I can't handle.

Poeskas Lake

Tougher than the last two despite my healers. Ghosty blitz kills Yulie so I'm kinda on the defensive from there. Arnaud also decides to miss a 94% confusion song that would have prevented Salamander from nuking him. That said, he survives at critical and everybody fails at killing him because Crystal Shield + Feather Mantle + Abandon is that silly. So I hold out and smash things to death.

Limberry Gate

The Assassins hang back first turn. Raquel does 900 damage to some poor fop trying to Bio 3 her. Jude shoots an Assassin. Second round, he gets killed by Stop Bracelet, but this pulls the Assassins forward. 8 move Raquel SMASH.

Elmdor

I don't feel like stealing from him this playthrough. He Blood Sucks Raquel as an opening move. Jude is 11 speed so goes next, Quick Attack through Blade Grasp. Raquel Blood Sucks, Arnaud uses Life Drain, and Yulie uses Holy. Yeah, the mages were in the back so the Assassins couldn't even do anything useful.

Zalera (2 resets)

:( First try, Yulie gets killed early and I don't have an easy way to revive her. I try to slow Zalera but Arnaud misses an 88% shot. Jude eventually does a desperation revive that gets both him and Yulie Flare 2'd. Whoops.

Second try, I stay back to kill Skeletons. Unfortunately I stupidly put Arnaud and Raquel beside each other and both get Spelled. Raquel gets frogged, too, but I cure that. She then gets killed just as Stop wears off. Massive Confuse 2 nonsense happens to the people in the back. Arnaud does nothing useful, then gets Stopped. Yulie eventually decides to settle things down and uses Raise 2 on Raquel. As she charges, a knight criticals her and kills her. Whoops. I'm at the mercy of confused Jude from there and you can guess how that goes. Actually, it goes better than expected and I almost pull it out, but nope.

Third try is a simple blitz. Jude QAs Zalera while he charges, Raquel beats his face in, Arnaud uses Life Drain. Yulie is dead to Flare 2 + skeletons, but Jude reaches 12 speed due to a knight hitting him, letting him just hit 14 speed Zalera mid-charge again. He dies to Flare 2, but said Flare 2 also kills Zalera.

Maybe.

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: November 07, 2009, 05:43:25 AM »
Might as well do a short one.

Dycedarg, his elder brother, and his all-knight orchestra

The fight is a simple blitz, made possible through Zalbag going DYCEDAAAAAAAAAAARG and my wizard having Meteor.  Also LFT Dycedarg has MOVE ON WATER.  Godlike champ right there.

Ramza vs. No, Dycedarg, you are the Lucavi (and then Ramza was a zombie)

I'm... of two minds about this fight.  On the one hand, it's a punishing fight if you don't know how to go about it, which is good (and why I liked Coillery 3, and the Coillery fights in general)!  Adragimmick has Non-Charge and he will cast Death if he doesn't feel like turning your teams into zmobies, as he did on my first time.  On the other hand, his AI pretty much wants him to use Undeath, which... horribly nerfs him because FFT is silly.  Fight lasts a bit longer than I wanted it to due to Dragon Spirit triggering on Ramza during the previous battle, and thus, despite the title, did not become a zombie, but Adragimmick falls to two Flares and two Life Drains.  Probably the second weakest zodiac fight thus far (with Quekky being the weakest, naturally).
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 06:13:11 AM by Random Consonant »

Laggy

• ReDux'd
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: November 07, 2009, 06:36:22 PM »
Random encounter changes edited in on the second post.

Dunefar

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Wuffy-wuff-wuff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: November 07, 2009, 06:40:17 PM »
Mod note: I deleted two Super posts and 1 Bardiche post from the first page, so Laggy could condense relevant LFT info without interruption.
* Infinite_Ko_Loop is now known as Ko-CidisnotaPrincess
<Nephrite> That is depressing.
<CmdrKing> I know.  Cid would makea  great princess.

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: November 07, 2009, 11:23:54 PM »
Mod note: I deleted two Super posts

And nothing of value was lost!

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: November 08, 2009, 06:45:07 AM »
Dycemelk

I hold off on killing Dycedarg until I get Raquel up there. Since his knights kinda suck, I can do this. I then blitz Adramelk before he can get a turn with Raquel Charge+7 (hi there 800+ damage), Life Drain, Holy, and a gunshot.

Meeple Holy Place

The enemies have really bad luck to start this battle as Jude hits a 40% charm on a Geomancer and a Mediator misses an 80% Negotiate on Yulie. A pity, things might have gotten ugly if not, since those Holy spells are mean, and Meeple's math skill is potentially annoying at least!

Shrine Knight Trio (1 reset)

So, the list of FFT battles I have never lost to under any circumstances is now: (Prologue,) Zirekile Falls, Finath River, Zeltennia Castle. Getting shorter!

Anyway yeah they are actually tanky now, and I get blitzed more badly than I expect (KLETIAN INSTANT CASTS NOOOO). Second time I come in with Maintenance, Silence Kletian, and play defensively, and it's not too bad. I swipe the Venetian Shield.

Zalbaaaaaaaag

Dum de dum, kill some demons, then deal with Zalbag, who is supertanky now (effective HP after defences in the range of 2000). Unfortunately Zalbag has a new, very mean trick, and this results in my eating a bunch of nasty, near-instant attacks that deal about half the max HP of the enemies that launch them. I actually have a shot at winning this late as Raquel counters and has a chance to go for a 89% kill, but I want that Dracula Mantle and I figure I can still regain control of the battle. I am wrong.

Second attempt: Spell Absorb on Zalbag to prevent any nonsense, THEN kill demons, while hiding from Blood Suck. Easy enough. I grab the mantle and even get the sword on an 11% chance, too.

Final dungeon is next. Aftergame stuff, if any, will come... after. How novel.

Maybe.

Laggy

• ReDux'd
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: November 08, 2009, 10:45:41 PM »
11/8 Patch - fixed a lot of random DD stuff that wasn't working the way it was intended, so if you're looking at the aftergame you'll want to update this up. Also the happy hydras at Nevelska finally got fixed! So yeah. Enjoy those.

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: November 10, 2009, 04:10:41 AM »
Nevelska Temple

Goal: Blitz W7 and do it fast enough to not give the Summoners time to destone the Hydras of Death.  Takes a bit of Reraise whoring but it gets managed.

Zarghidas Trade City

Fairly simple once enough people actually have speed to keep up.  Mime mimics Yakumo spin~ punching things... after Yakumo moves next to him.  gj.

Meeple Holy Place

Y'know, I'm thinking I got something of a lucky draw with this one, since the folks with Raise kinda epically failed at rezzing people.

Vormav and two guys that no one cares about

Found this remarkably simple.  Got lucky and snagged Rofl's shield on the first attempt.  Kletian gets beaten down in fairly short order.

Ramza vs. Zmobie Zalbag

Zalbag practically did nothing but spam Gravi2.  This would have been Very Bad for me except for the fact that the Ultima Demon got killed fast and the two Archaics got DA'd by the Ninja.  I spend some time killing Zalbag's evasion by swiping stuff while he spams Gravi2 some more.  He stops spamming it once he got knocked into crit... then he Blood Sucked Ramza and ate Flare before Ramza got a turn.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: November 10, 2009, 04:56:54 AM »
Limberry Castle - ARGH FFT TRANSLATION. Alternatively, how Lede took the short bus

Two resets for a single reason: I kept trying to handle the goddamn Apandas instead of just OHKOing the fuck out of Celia and Lede because the game says you need to kill all enemies. Besides how stupid killing the most durable enemies is, you can see where this leads. I even had quite an esoteric setup involving Doubt Faithing the Apandas after learning Ultima, then a Confused Lede walked into Clops, getting overkilled. That was sad.

Limberry Castle 2 - Celia and Lede are clinically retarded

One reset. This one was because I felt like abusing the hell out of Steal and brought two people with it in the arsenal... but forgot to bring the Blood Suck immunity accessories. In the first fight, I even saw Elmdor cast Heaven's Cloud once! Didn't really matter, as he slowly Blood Sucked everybody while I killed Celia and Lede. Second fight, I gave everybody something to immune Blood Suck with and brought Celia and Lede to critical with Clops. They turned mentally challenged and ran the fuck away, giving me all the time in the world to steal from Elmdor and rob him blind. Timothy now thanks the heavens for his newfound Genji memorabilia, giving him something like 18 PA.

Limberry Castle 3 - Zalera takes strategy cues from vanilla Velius. Hilarity ensues

Self-explanatory. Zalera comes forward and charges Flare 2. Sadly, Timothy the dual-wielding Excalibur/Defender bastard had a turn before Flare 2 resolved, and dealt 890 damage with a double-crit (...) as Velius Zalera charged. Afterwards, a 20 MA Short Charge Cyclops went off, dealing something like 500 damage (was that good compat? Has to be) and Zalera exploded. Poor skeleton thingie.

Igros Castle - Adramelkalesca just isn't as pretty as Yuna

Two resets, both of them due to ineffectually trying to goad Adramelk into casting Undeath (first time, he just swept across the screen Night Swording everything. Second time, he swept across the screen Deathing everything). That meant I decided to go "fuck you" and set up for mass Zmobie inflicting before Clopsing Dyce to death (it only dealt 414 damage, but Geomancer Ramza+a Zalbag smack sorta managed to clean it up swiftly. Also, Counter Magic proved invaluable here due to both Ramza and Anton, the Oracalculator, sporting Aegis Shields. The Counter Magic casting managed to hit both after the first casting missed them -both-). Since Eva has a Cherche, Zmobifying her didn't work, but... when Dyce died and Adramelk kicked in, 'melk's first turn had him in range of nobody, so he cast Undeath, making Eva undead. Then came my cue to kick Adramelk's ass. He got a Raise in before dying and that was that (all it took was a Titan+a Life Drain+two Timothy thwacks. StQ+Excalibur is sorta deranged for offense).

« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 06:53:57 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: November 10, 2009, 09:40:54 PM »
Nitori Book Storage 4th Floor (1 reset)

Certainly a better fight, the Archers and Monks are on me quickly and I struggle to keep up even as the Lancers don't do much (albeit, more dangerous than the vanilla knights are!). Once Nitori gets into the picture things go downhill a bit.

Generally, I try to kill the fragile Two Swords Monk as quickly as possible, then hang in while statusing and messing with other enemies until the Lancers show up. Ultimately not too bad.

Rofel - Invited to Hell (2 resets, kinda)

I actually beat Rofel first try with my usual setup. I probably shouldn't have but I'm able to redirect a Meteor onto him along with my Life Drain/Raquel/etc. assault. The problem is I lose a bunch of cool equipment, and when I run into trouble against Kletian I come back and fight him with Maintenance. Not only does this weaken the rest of my setup a fair deal (no ridiculous Raquel damage or Short Charge) but I'm unable to replicate what I did the first time.

It's not that hard a fight, still, since Silence Song rules face against almost everybody. Still, Haste 2 and Slow 2 are mean spells to deal with. I use my own versions to counter, although that works less well than I'd like due to enemy mantles and Rofel's new super-dispel move. Still, silence everyone + try to manage the damage from the stupid jumping Priests + Life Drain Rofel to death works eventually.

Kletian - C'mon! (3 resets)

Only 3-reset fight this playthrough! KLETIAN. I love LFT.

I still hate Haste 2. I wish I had multiple Arnauds in this battle as I want to both Silence the enemy TMs and Kletian and Slow 2 to cancel the Haste. I do the former first. Ninjas die easily enough, or are criticalled, which is just as good. Mantle-using Samurais are more annoying, since they have ITE damage and Another OHKOs with his stupid spear. Arnaud doesn't like this. Hinode is also potentially deadly.

Kletian himself is a super-tank, but once the battle is in a place where the healers can control it (i.e. the TMs are under control at the very least, Slow 2 on the survivors also helps), Life Drain and Raquel beats do him in.

Balk - On top of the human race! (1 reset)

Because the fight doesn't need improvements to be scary. Changes: Chemist has an Angel Ring and shoots ice, monsters have 1-2 more speed and 1 more move. That's... it, basically.

I still lose once, only four PCs and my setup isn't perfect, I eventually get chewed up by Hydra assault.

Retry! Jude gets Rubber Shoes, the mages get White Robes and Angel Rings, Raquel doesn't care about sissy durability tricks. I try to get control of the fight first with an opening Slow 2 on the front clump of enemies, which works wonders. Arnaud then tries to Petrify the Chemist (to avoid the Angel Ring) and run, but Petrify misses despite being a high 70's % chance. Meanwhile, Raquel goes down and one-shots Mr. Dark Behemoth, the healers do their healing and buffing. Jude also goes for charm tactics, and Arnaud starts going for sleep, but both get disrupted by the enemy gunners shooting their allies back to their senses. Raquel spends much of the battle dead until I realise Yulie just needs to wait to jump ahead of her and Raise her straight into turns, and from there, I'm able to kill the Hydra, while the Tiamat falls to a confused (more Arnaud status!) Hyudra's monster skill Triple Flame. Bwahaha. The Chemist I kill twice, and I'm down to Balk, whom I track down, corner, and beat to death. Yay.

Hashmalum - Time for another bloody rampage!

Hashy opens with Death Cold. Crap. Fortunately Yulie is all "fuck that shit" and Haste 2 is cast. Arnaud uses Slow 2 to get the man under control, which is good because Melt is painful. So I start attacking him and start taking damage and Raquel OHKOs herself. Arnaud has seen enough of that and casts Foxbird a couple times so I can finish things off. Much better than he was in FFT but my guys spoil him pretty well so it's not a big deal.

Altima - That figure never did belong to a monster

So she's faster now. For some reason she opens with Ultima on Alma, and Alma now has Short Charge so she gets MBarrier off first. Awesome. Alma continues through the rest of this battle to keep helping out with MBarriers and the occasional timely Wish or Deathspell and is extremely helpful in general.

First priority is getting control of the Demons. I kill one immediately. Alma moves the Ultima on her over to Altima and a Demon, and the Demon unfortunately gets damaged for 225, giving him an Ulmaguest of doom. To make matters worse Altima uses MBARRIER on said demon. Arnaud brings the Slow 2 to stay in control, and eventually I do recover and carve through the rest of the demons. Altima herself, meanwhile, uses MBarrier on another demon (whom I dispel then kill), but mercifully never herself. She also dispels my attempts to Reraise and buff myself, but I keep on doing it when I have spare turns. Eventually, enough Raquel physicals, Quick Attacks, and Life Drains bring her down. Takes longer than it should because she has more HP than she used to by quite a bit, and because she and Raquel have worst zodiac.

Altima - Transgendered

So now Raquel and Altima have best zodiac. Okay. Unfortunately before I can begin raping him(?) with 999 damage Save-the-Queen beatdowns, I learn that he's invincible. I buff a lot but Altima gets lots of turns and I try to slow him but I can't. :( Altima uses those turns to get me on the defensive, the biggest nasty move being Grand Cross which now inflicts a lot more statuses than before. Fortunately Alma exists, and I do have two status healers, even if their status healing isn't complete. Raquel spends much of this battle dead, which is too bad given zodiac concerns, but Arnaud does what's needed while Jude and Yulie keep me alive, first Spell Absorbing Altima twice, then throwing in a couple Life Drains. Finally, Yulie sees that she can do 999 damage with Holy, and does so.

Certainly a much harder fight, Altima got quite a lot of turns and did some scary stuff with them. I'm sure she'll be one bad dude on challenges.

Notes: Final levels ranged from about 38 on the mages to about 44 on the fighters. Jude because he got so many turns, Raquel because she got so many kills.

Hard to pin down an MVP. Yulie's white magic was pretty awesome. Jude was also a good healer with the speed but lacked Yulie's awesome buffs or better revival, and his secondaries typically didn't make up for that. Yulie also picked up Haste 2 later which was pretty badass in a few fights, both as a Slow 2 counter and in its own right. Gut says it's probably her. Counter Flood and Elemental helped chip in. Jude's speed game worked very well in a few fights, at least.

Raquel had all the damage and murdered things very well, she was able to pick up 8 move easily. Squire is sexy now, yay for knight swords and Basic Skill is actually neat. Charge is rape. Samurai worked as a nice option for innate Concentrate, better than setting the ability frankly because hey, innate Two Hands AND innate Concentrate means you can slap on Attack Up and get the heavy damage. A bit of a slow/low mobility class for a fighter granted, but at least it has HP, unlike Ninja.

Arnaud went through periods where he underwhelmed partly because my luck with his status in mid C4 just seemed awful (missed way too many 80+ hits) and also because I'd hamstrung to have nothing but offensive actions (he'd be badass if I just let him learn Haste 2). Still, bad luck happens, so I can't complain too much. However he was certainly the MVP of the final dungeon because Slow 2, Life Drain, Spell Absorb, Silence Song, random Hydra-controlling status, and FOXBIRD all rule. YYM is still a great balance between random-controller and boss-smasher, and Life Drain now unquestionably gets the mantle of best boss-killing move since bosses halve Dark.

LFT rules and such.

Maybe.

Laggy

• ReDux'd
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: November 11, 2009, 04:24:35 AM »
Added complete poach list into second post courtesy of NEB.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: November 11, 2009, 04:46:11 AM »
Much thanks. This will make planning poaches alot easier.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: November 11, 2009, 03:41:31 PM »
Murond Holy Place - The Meeplelord's Domain

Two resets: one due to leaving Meeple alive way too long so everything started reviving everything, and one of the Geos had an Angel Ring (>_<). The second happened due to me being retarded and letting the Summoner get a turn to OHKO half my party. The winning run involved Math'd Doubt Faith, with Timothy and Alicia chopping heads and Ramza GEOMANCING THINGS TO DEATH~. Doubt Faith -did- trivialize the fight something fierce, though.

Vormav's Harem - Some things never change

The fight looks very scary in a vacuum - however, the ages-old strategy of bumrushing proved functional here. Ramza got OHKOed by a Kletian Counter Titan which left one person in the field alive, but I so don't care.

Zalbag - Repercussions of Zmobie

Zalbag got a turn and cast Gravi2, and then I thought "I so don't want this shit going off on me". Cue Spell Absorb/Bizen Boat spamming, which also took care of a demon's spellcasting. Then, he started Blood Sucking things and it scared me because I still had to kill two demons and they're sorta scary. However, things just became trivial once the demons died. Healing Anton from Blood Suck = yay Life Drain whorage and then Zalbag died in peace.

Underground Book Storage 4th Floor - Nitori really did live up to his reputation

The only reason I won this fight on my second go-through (with as little planning as my first) was because I got crazy lucky on Invitation, swapping the Ultimus Bow archer to my side and a Lancer. Nitori was a -bitch-, killing everybody I revived constantly, and the Lancers are scary. Man, LFT Archers are asses.

Underground Book Storage rofl Floor - Man, I had -that many- Black Robes?

No resets, but this is as much serious bumrushing and luck as anything. I Doubt Faith'd basically the entire field and then had my physicallers go for Rofel and hoped for the best, because I just didn't care about setup there. Alicia managed to live a long time - long enough to give me the time I needed to kill Rofel with Timothy as well, but got killed by an Oracle crit (Blade Grasp ain't perfect). I lucked out insanely and Rofel just break 3/5 armors in my party, all of them Light Robes. I'm impressed that I could replaced them all after the fight.

Kletian - WHAT THE FUCK HE CAN TAKE HITS NOW

One reset so far. Jesus christ he has durability. ;_;

EDIT: And only one reset period. Tonight I decided to play more carefully and went buffing-happy with a more durable party, so I simply carefully picked enemies apart. Party was Squire/Time Mage Ramza, Oracalculator Anton, Geosamurai Alicia, Knight+Item Timothy and Charge Bard Junk - which would end up being my final setup for this entire set of fights besides switching Ramza to Geo as well. In the first turn, I simply took the opening into the area with hinode, killing him with a Charge +4 Ramia Harp thwack. Ramza Haste 2'd the party while Timothy went forward and owned one of the ninja, who brought Junk to critical (THREE HITS WHAT?). The other ninja annoyed some (although all he hit was Ramza with an Octagon Rod), then got Don't Move'd by Ramza. This is where I started gaining control of the fight. Kletian targetted a Flare on Ramza, which would definitely OHKO him if it hit, so I tossed Oracalculator Doubt Faith on both Ramza and Kletian. hinode and one of the TMs got revived once, but overall I just had enough control of the fight to trivialize it once I got going, and Doubt Faith makes Kletian fail pretty bad. Two Swords staff thwacks are funny, though. Once I had mostly mopped up, I broke his Robe of Lords just for sadistic pleasure and he exploded.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 02:51:07 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: November 11, 2009, 11:21:24 PM »
And now, the final stretch!  Decided to forgo the DD.

Kappa Book Storage

Uneventful battle.  Put up Haste2, steamroll.

Ramza vs. Rofel

Took a few resets, but I eventually got some good momentum going and cleared it with minimal breakage.  My party could be better, but eh.

Ramza vs. Kletian

Too many resets.  It's a problem with a simple solution (KILL THE TIME MAGES) but uh, it took too long until I said "fuck it, I'm bringing out Cid."  Klet gets stripped naked and the battle proves to be incredibly simple with the TMs out of the way.

Ramza vs. Balk, master of logic

HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT BALK?  Anyways, Balk spent most of his turns whiffing with Aim Arm.  Not a tense battle, all things considered, although his support had potential to be nastier than they ended up being.

Ramza vs. DEATH COLD SPAM

Hashy did nothing but spam Death Cold on my party.  Granted this was because I was countering Death Cold with Haste2 but come on Hashy, you have to have some damage SOMEWHERE.

Ramza vs. Tim the Tool Man Taylor.  More power.  Things explode.

One reset due to Ulmaguest.  Yeah, the demons are fairly easy to take care of, but painful if they decide to use that.  First form dies quickly.  Second form decides that it wants to spam Grand Dispell.  I wait out Wall and then proceed to feed it katana/Flare related death.

So, now that that's done... I guess it's rant time

The team that I used for most of the story battles!

Ramza (Aquarius, 78/73)
Squire
White Magic
Dragon Spirit
Short Charge
Move-HP Up

Yeah, I put him back in Squire because why not.  Mainly used as a (relatively) tanky healer and emergency reviver.  Dragon Spirit was helpful, Short Charge was immensely so.

Alisandra (Gemini, F, 81/65)
Samurai
Basic Skill
Blade Grasp
Attack Up
Move+1

Killer of shit, melee version.  Masamune is just evil.  Would've been better if I had taken the effort to give her Move+3 but *effort*.  Basic Skill has been very useful as a means of speedy status healing and MP refilling.

Soetheby (Libra, M, 68/71)
Priest
Yin Yang Magic
Absorb Used MP
Magic Defense Up
Move MP Up

The only starting generic that I kept.  Yin Yang was incredibly useful early on and still had its uses in C4.  Should have stuck Short Charge on him in order to get better milage out of him but eh.

Celestine (Libra, F, 66/76)
Wizard
Time Magic
Absorb Used MP
Short Charge
Move MP Up

Probably the overall MVP.  It's pretty telling that the battles I had the hardest time with were the ones where she didn't get to put up Haste 2 on everyone for lolsteamrolling.  Anyways, killed shit dead before C4 and was still incredibly useful there.

Elissa (Libra, F, 66/65)
Ninja
Steal
Abandon
Concentrate
Ignore Height

Stealer of swag.  LVP of the main five I used, most likely.  Still, getting lucky with DA hax managed to rescue me from a couple of sticky situations in later battles.

Other people!

Alan (Leo, M, 75/61)
Lancer
Punch Art
Dragon Spirit
Martial Arts
Move HP Up

Tank.  Had the misfortune to have worst compat with Ramza so I mainly used him for randoms.  Still, tank and made a decent backup healer.

Eldin (Libra, M, 66/69)
Bard
Talk Skill
-
Secret Hunt
Move+3

Mainly used for what Br/Fa twinking I did.  And because I wanted a bard.

Special characters... I mainly used Agrias when I used them at all.  Geo is a fun option for her thanks to PA equips and axes for CRUSH PAWNCH.  I really didn't miss the other swordskills for her.  Cid is Cid, of course, and Beowulf is, again, quite useful at times.  The wondertwins are better now, Rafa being genuinely useful and Malak no longer being a joke.  Didn't use Meliadoul or Musty much at all.  Reis... I'll wait until doing the DD for that.

In all?  There are some minor things in the hack that I personally dislike, and some that leave me baffled, but overall, it improves the game considerably, taking it from a decentish game to an excellent one.  I've certainly enjoyed it a great deal.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 11:31:56 PM by Random Consonant »

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: November 12, 2009, 03:34:41 AM »
Okay, the final set of battles went smoothly. Just a heads up, I editted the Kletian battle in my last loggery post. So, brace thyselves. And before Laggy asks, I found the last set of fights very neat and it made me pull some things that I usually would never do.

Balk 2 - The rhetoric didn't get any better

This fight is crazy scary, but I really lucked out early - particularly, I aimed a Charge+5 on the Tiamat and he didn't Damage Split Junk, leaving him open to Heaven's Cloud death before he got to maim any of my PCs. One of the hydras got to Triple Flame, but it failed to OHKO Ramza and it left him vulnerable to Timothy murder shenanigans - I -really- need to stress the derangement of Two Swords Knight Sword dualwielding for offense. Due to Move+3, Alicia is really insanely brutal at Draw Out shenanigans too, as she also swept a lot of things easily. Once the monsters were out of the way, the fight became very simple, it's amazing how smoothly things went. I even Slowed Balk for the luls once things settled down. He did crit-OHKO Anton twice, but it was a pointless endeavor - he also really liked wasting turns with Arm/Leg Aims that never connected. Nice stuff.

Hashmalum - Do you have anything other than Death Cold?

Same thing that happened with Random happened to me. It could've been pretty scary without Time Magic (Hashy had an instant double coming after the first Death Cold), but Oracalc Slow+Haste2 spamming kept the fuss to an absolute minimum. He managed to Damage Split-kill Junk, but otherwise, fairly trivial, sadly.

Altima - HELL YEAH 18 SPEED EXCALIBUR KNIGHT

Okay, this fight was neat. First, Altima 1 is now -fast-, and MP Switch along with pesky Ultima Demons means there's a lot to do before I can settle into the fight. So, I start with positioning for Kiyomori+Haste 2 spammage while Alma backs the fuck off and Junk takes the extreme back for Cheer Song spamming. Altima opens with Ultima and the demons kill both Anton and Ramza while Timothy tanks everything like a champ (GOD BLESS DRACULA MANTLE). He mostly sweeps the demons, aided by Alicia, who also round-robin heals - in between, Altima Mbarriers herself, which is -the damned scariest part of the fight- because Altima is crazy fast that way. Now, once two demons are down, I revive both Ramza and Anton - meanwhile, Ulmaguest OHKOs Alicia before the demon bites the dust for good, and Altima's still Mbarrier'd, but the dispelling obsession takes some pressure off my shoulders. Now I can control the fight with Altima dead set on debuffing Alma's deranged Mbarrier spamming and everybody alive, since Timothy now has the breathing room to Magic Break. The whole setting up lets me get like -four or five- Cheer Songs while Timothy got a couple Speed Saves in to boot, so suddenly the fight becomes very controllable and Altima is getting a nasty turnsplit on her - later compounded by a Slow. So, I begin MP Draining her and preparing for the murder. This goes smoothly.

Then, she formchains. I once again get into buffing setups, and immediately Magic Break her out of curiosity - realizing she has Haste, I do that quickly, and slap a Foxbird on her too. Once the setting up was done, she still managed to Grand Cross and cause some havoc - Ramza got Berserked, Alicia got Frogged and Timothy got Confused. Bad start. Fortunately, Junk got a turn before Tim, and docked 50 damage to cure him, while an Esuna healed Ramza. Alicia got Remedy'd, and the buffing could resume with round robin healing. Now, Alma is out of MP, so I switch Junk to Angel Song so she can keep those Mbarriers coming. She also Wishes a couple times, which is welcome as Altima was an ass and liked OHKOing Ramza when she wasn't busy debuffing at first (weird spell, that. Dealt like 40 damage to Anton, but like 400 to Ramza). Then, I slapped two more castings of Foxbird, then began the final preparations after speed-busting Altima once (felt I could use the breathing room, since every turn she could get could be nasty). She got ended by an Elemental from Alicia, which was sorta insulting, but she got thwapped once by Timothy and ate two Life Drains before, so. Oracle really rules the lategame fights.

Excellent little hack, very fun playthrough. Will post unit evaluations in my next post, methinks, this takes a long time.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 08:43:33 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: November 12, 2009, 06:40:14 AM »
So, unit setups. No signs, because fuck if I remember the signs of my non-Ramza people (who was a Capricorn). Levels are taken at the end of the second Altima fight.

L47 Ramza (97 Bra/97 Fai)

Mage Ramza once again. This setup was Black Magic/Time Magic/some stray summons/Geomancy, with mostly MAU and Counter Magic to back it up. Very much my offense cannon for most of the game with the nutsy time spent on Wizard, and Black Magic's buffing made him amazing at it for the first three chapters. At C4, BM's worth dwindled, which left me scrambling for other niches. Settled finally on Geomancer with Time Magic backup, which proved invaluable on the last set of fights. Was always very useful.

Equipment: Rune Blade/Aegis Shield/Thief Hat/Light Robe/Red Shoes (shuffled between Magic Gauntlet/108 Gems before).

Final ability setup: Elemental/Time Magic/Counter Magic/Short Charge/Move +1.

L46 Anton (74 Bra/94 Fai)

My dedicated Oracalculator, bonafide miracle-maker. Fucked around with Yin Yang/White Magic for most of the game, generally playing utility roles. Had Defense UP for a stretch of the game, but once I settled him with Calculator, I also saddled him with an evade-geared setup with Weapon Guard+Feather Mantle+Aegis Shield, which was rather fun in the endgame. Yin Yang Magic getting accuracy buffs made a lot of spells even funner to use, and aside from Blind and Dispel Magic, I had uses for -everything- in his skillset overall in YYM. In the lategame, the fights reward an Oracle intensely - Brave busting shenanigans, Life Drain, Spell Absorb, Zombie and Silence all were great, and Doubt Faith on Math Skill is one of the most interesting ways to deal with mage-heavy maps in the game - I abused that in places like Murond and Kletian fight. One of my endgame MVPs.

Equipment: Whale Whisker/Aegis Shield/Thief Hat/Light Robe/Feather Mantle

Final setup: Yin Yang Magic/Math Skill/Weapon Guard/Equip Shield/Fly.

L49 Timothy (90 Bra, 51 Fai)

Dualwielding Item Knight of death and destruction. Poor Faith made him painful at times in the early game. However, Timothy was one of my team's cornerstones: I set him on the physical tree from the get-go, mainly for the sake of durability, and veered off into the frailer classes in the midgame for beelining purposes. Two Swords proved to be the best investment I made on him eventually: honestly, Knights with dualwielding Knight Swords end up absolutely marvelous as a C4 setup, giving them both strong offense and the speed to play utility, backed up by the already absurd durability, and since he managed to pick up 80% of Chemist skillset via crystals throughout the game, I decided I wanted an immortal, fast healer - so Excalibur+Save The Queen/Defender+Dracula Mantle here we go. Battle Skill is now also viable, and it can add up rather brutally with Two Swords. Made some use of it in the lategame, definitely, and used it now and then earlier on.

Equipment: Excalibur/Save The Queen/Genji Helm/Genji Armor/Dracula Mantle

Final setup: Battle Skill/Item/Speed Save/Two Swords/Move +1.

L46 Alicia (81 Bra, 61 Fai)

First a Dancer, then a Samurai, then finally a Geomancer, also having mastered Ninja for laughs. Alicia was my other physical tree powerhouse, even if she was actually a melee mage for me most of the time. Always held her own in wildly varying ways: Dancer was invaluable in C2, Samurai eventually gained a sexy skillset, and once she mastered both, settling into Geomancer felt like the natural step. Can't say I regret it: +3 MA off Geo Magic with Aegis+Rune Blade to power up Draw Out -and- the Move +3 pickup from Dancer? God hell fucking yes. Ended up particularly rulesome in the endgame: Heaven's Cloud is brutal, and Kiyomori Protect+Shell+the healing from Muramasa provided nice utility niches, and Draw Out on a PC with 7 Move is a little slice of heaven. Blade Grasp was a solid pickup too.

Equipment: Rune Blade/Aegis Shield/Wizard Robe/Flash Hat/Genji Gauntlet

Final setup: Elemental/Draw Out/Blade Grasp/Magic Attack UP (Wizard spillover throughout the game, don't even know if it matters <___<)/Move +3.

L46 Junk (81 Bra, 66 Fai)

My other physical dynamo. Went through the frail side of the physical tree until settling into Bard, where he mostly stuck. Had him for some random utility like Steal or being my secondary Chemist in C4, but those were eschewed in the endgame for his sheer offensive potential with Charge off the speed. Very frail, which is a pretty typical problem in my party, but could do utterly brutal things both offensively and defensively. Proved crucial for both Altima and Hashmalum. 6 Move is also wonderful.

Equipment: Ramia Harp/Thief Hat/Black Costume/Bracer

Final setup: Sing/Charge/Counter Flood/Physical Attack UP/Move +3.

L40 Eva (58 Bra, 94 Fai)

Wizard with Summon Magic, provided the other end of magical offense in my party. Like Ramza, she was amazingly brutal on the first three chapters, and honestly Short Charge Summon proved absolutely brilliant until the very endgame, where simply blitzing mindlessly became inviable. Sat her out of the final battle chain for that reason, but she was invaluable throughout until then. Summon is still the best skillset in the game with the right tools, and worth setting up for in a big way.

Equipment: Dragon Rod/Wizard Robe/Flash Hat/Cherche

Final setup: Black Magic/Summon/HP Restore/Short Charge/Move-MP Up.

L39 Nena (61 Bra, 80 Fai)

The final link, the other mage that got benched lategame in spite of doing so well for most of the game. Setup was Priest/Mediator throughout, mastering both classes. This made her very versatile for most of the game: having both the badass healing and defensive buffs along with speed and some instant status and weirdass utility meant that she could dabble in nearly everything competently, and she also played a very prominent part in the Brave/Faith twinking shenanigans I began dabbling into from C2 onwards. Was also my main reviver for most of the game. Sadly became sorta impractical in the very endgame, where her status didn't see nearly as much use and healing/revival began begging to be instant. Still was one of my cornerstones for a long time. She didn't dabble in a lot of places, though, which made her RSM pool highly limited.

Equipment: Sage Staff/Light Robe/Flash Hat/Magic Gauntlet

Final setup: White Magic/Talk Skill/Absorb Used MP/Magic Defend UP/Move-MP Up.

Used Agrias and Rafa some, but not much to talk about them. I preferred to emphasize my generics this time around. Entirely eschewed Orlandu, don't really regret it.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 04:42:40 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »

Laggy

• ReDux'd
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: November 12, 2009, 09:14:16 PM »
11/12: Fixed a lot of Calc and reflect documentation nonsense on spells now that Tallychu actually enlightened me on what that arrow meant (shut up okay). Tweaked Hashy. Still telling myself that there can't be that much left to change.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: November 12, 2009, 09:16:35 PM »
I still see no DK Rad so there is plenty to change.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...