Author Topic: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 41 (I'm out of funny things)  (Read 1465 times)

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 41 (I'm out of funny things)
« on: April 01, 2011, 12:26:18 AM »

"I am feeling... strangely altrusistic this week. I will give one of you another chance, let us see what you can accomplish this time."

Dhyer vs. Floor 6
Nitori vs. Floor 4
Miata vs. Floor 3

Team Andy and Djinn's Matches

"Well well well! Welcome back to my Dungeon, mortals! Let us see what you can all accomplish this time around, shall we?!"

Team Miata's Matches

Floor 3a: Singlet

"Welcome. Here's your chance to prove yourself to me... this time, you may only attack one person at a time. Let us see what happens. Haaaaahahahahahaha!!"

----------------

Team Andy | Souji, Chie, Yosuke, Teddie, Yukiko
[Floor 1]
[Souji's Personas will go here when it matters which ones he has]
Team Andy Djinn vs. Hrist, Big Joe and Gorudo
Team Andy Djinn vs. Rand, Cecil and Duran
Team Andy Djinn vs. Blissey, Axem Green, Sharanda (LoD) and Lucius
Team Andy Djinn vs. Milon Z and Kainazzo
*Full Heal
Team Andy Djinn vs. Laggy Fantasy Tactics Queklain

Team Djinn | Terra, Lenneth, Yuri1, DQ Hero, Ditto w/ QuickPowder (Love Love)
[Floor 1]
Team Djinn vs. Hrist, Big Joe and Gorudo
Team Djinn vs. Rand, Cecil and Duran
Team Djinn vs. Blissey, Axem Green, Sharanda (LoD) and Lucius
Team Djinn vs. Milon Z and Kainazzo
*Full Heal
Team Djinn vs. Laggy Fantasy Tactics QueklainLaggy Fantasy Tactics Queklain

Team Miata | Lenneth, Aika, Alicia, Kevin (Firefly) Strago
[Floor 3a: A Singlet]
**All attacks, regardless of original ability, are single target for this floor and may be targetted regardless of original conditions.
Team Miata vs. Chris, Rody, Alanis and Melville
Team Miata vs. Kiryl and Angelo
Team Miata vs. Ryu2 and Bow
Team Miata vs. Flora (WoZ)
*Full Heal
Team Miata vs. Zog and Goda

Status Symbol Law - Team is fully status, debuff and ID immune, but has damage done to them increased by 1.1x and damage done by them decreased to .9x.

Firefly - The first attack of each enemy will be redirected at the bearer of this sealstone. Multitarget attacks will focus on the bearer only. (E.g. MT Attack will hit the bearer (# of allies) times. (A 5 person party would have them be hit 5 times.))

Love Love - Damage is increased by 50% against same-sex targets and reduced by 50% against different-sex targets. This applies to both enemies and allies. This is neutral against or from those without a sex.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
Re: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 41 (I'm out of funny things)
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 05:13:11 AM »
**All attacks, regardless of original ability, are single target for this floor and may be targetted regardless of original conditions.
Team Miata vs. Chris, Rody, Alanis and Melville- This is a sad match (for the enemies)
Team Miata vs. Kiryl and Angelo- De.ta Shield. Yeah, they can buff, but Strago can get around it easily enough
Team Miata vs. Ryu2 and Bow- Firelfy versus ST floor. Yeah.
Team Miata vs. Flora (WoZ)- Hey, Flora can manage to hit someone else on the second part of the first turn. Of course, there's no deadliness involved.
*Full Heal
Team Miata vs. Zog and Goda- Lolz. Alicia and Lenneth probably take this match along. Did you mean to go for two other bosses?

Yeah, Firefly is infinitely better on the ST floor than the MT floor.

Just assuming the other two pass unless there is a strong argument otherwise. Both have magic and physicals. Andy doesn't have the revival, but at least has some MT.
...into the nightfall.

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 05:25:10 AM »
Delta Shield is only ST on that floor, for whatever that happens to be worth.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 05:59:20 AM »
Right. Don't think it matters since the first two spells regardless are predictably aimed, and Alicia+Lenneth get to ream one person while Strago at least can put a massive hurt (Or status?) another. Miata's turn will be wearing down that fight while the opponents struggle to keep up with revival and healing. Actually feels like a reversal of the other Floor 3 attempt.
...into the nightfall.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 07:16:20 AM »
Djinn passes.  Lenneth has both Heal and Invoke Feather, so they need to throw everything at her, but there's a shortage of women in Floor 1.  Dunno LFT Quek but assume he's handlable.

Team Miata vs. Chris, Rody, Alanis and Melville
It should be noted that Rody has Firefly himself, but without Chris's MT healing, it really doesn't matter.
Team Miata vs. Kiryl and Angelo
They can spam ID!  Against Aika's Delta Shield on Kevin!  Yeah good luck.  At best they force Strago to spend some precious MP on getting past defense buffing, but I'm not even sure of that against Alicia / Lenneth / Kevin beatdown when VP2 doesn't need to spend AP on Heal.
Team Miata vs. Ryu2 and Bow
More Delta Shield Kevin.
Team Miata vs. Flora (WoZ)
Can you link this fight?  Sounds like it's a pass anyway from Dhyer.
*Full Heal
Team Miata vs. Zog and Goda
Yeah, Lenneth & Alicia solo.

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 01:51:56 PM »
Everyone passes. Especially me.  ::)

Flora fight is amusing: a single boss on the "ST-only" floor~

Good to see some more mileage out of Strago~
He should start getting some of his more interesting Lores next floor!

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 08:43:45 PM »
Everyone passes.

Magic Fanatic

• Denizen
  • As if it wasn't already.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 08:02:46 AM »
Everyone passes.

I can see this happening, despite my brain being swiss cheese right now.

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

• Suggests the birth of an abomination
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 10:05:06 PM »
Team Andy | Souji, Chie, Yosuke, Teddie, Yukiko
[Floor 1]
[Souji's Personas will go here when it matters which ones he has]
Team Andy  vs. Hrist, Big Joe and Gorudo - lol joke bosses
Team Andy  vs. Rand, Cecil and Duran - Rand and Duran run into magic and slowness.  Cecil's chipped down pretty well.
Team Andy  vs. Blissey, Axem Green, Sharanda (LoD) and Lucius - Chie, Souji, and Yosuke should have good enough physicals for this.
Team Andy  vs. Milon Z and Kainazzo - Really, this turns out to be a pretty straightforward fight, IIRC.  Yukiko and Souji should have fire-using Personas available, at the very least, and Kainazzo...I don't remember him being that much of a challenge in-game.  And that was with two people who feared the likes of a Baigan attack.
*Full Heal
Team Andy vs. Laggy Fantasy Tactics Queklain - Teddie and Yukiko are stuck eating their own magic damage.  The rest can physically smash to victory.

Team Djinn | Terra, Lenneth, Yuri1, DQ Hero, Ditto w/ QuickPowder (Love Love)
[Floor 1]
Team Djinn vs. Hrist, Big Joe and Gorudo - Splortch.
Team Djinn vs. Rand, Cecil and Duran - Terra and Lenneth smash here.
Team Djinn vs. Blissey, Axem Green, Sharanda (LoD) and Lucius - This team's even more capable of a physical beatdown than the last at this point.  This fight hates this.  As well as the gender mix.
Team Djinn vs. Milon Z and Kainazzo - Milon Z sucks.  Kainazzo doesn't last much longer, I believe.
*Full Heal
Team Djinn vs. Laggy Fantasy Tactics Queklain - Beatdown time.

Team Miata vs. Chris, Rody, Alanis and Melville - Chris has to select a target to SL here, or just try to--oh, wait.  First action's on Kevin.  lol.  The kids get smashed, Chris, uh...gets whittled down once she's without support.  Resourceless healing is awesome, isn't it?
Team Miata vs. Kiryl and Angelo - Kiryl's relying on trying to outlast here, I presume?  Delta Shield eats the first ID uses on Kevin, and then they can shift that to Lenneth so that she -can't- be ID'ed.  Anything else is undone by Invoke feather and the rest of the team playing smash.
Team Miata vs. Ryu2 and Bow - Ryu2 and Bow attack Kevin physically.  DS'ed Lenneth ensures that she doesn't eat overkill. Enemies are taken apart.
Team Miata vs. Flora (WoZ) - Magic Focus'd Floral Wind would be nasty, around 1x PCHP and whatnot...except I think DS nails it anyway.  Place on healer of choice for lulz.
*Full Heal
Team Miata vs. Zog and Goda - Strago rips into Zog with magic.  The rest is a rather lengthy but otherwise one-sided slugfest, if memory serves.
<+Nama-EmblemOfFire> ...Have the GhebFE guy and the ostian princess guy collaborate.
 <@Elecman> Seems reasonable.