Author Topic: Meganium (vs. Adachi)  (Read 507 times)

Yoshiken

• Denizen
  • Yay!
    • View Profile
Meganium (vs. Adachi)
« on: May 21, 2010, 11:05:13 AM »
Only its second time in the arena and Meganium has made it to a much deserved final. Only Tohru Adachi stands between the Herb Pokemon and the Middle championship, and Meganium isn't going to back down at this stage. With Safeguard to prevent Adachi's Evil Smile from inflicting Fear, Meganium is free to set up a Light Screen, effectively negating any weakness it might have. From there, it's just a simple case of bringing Adachi down before he can take <i>it</i>down, and with Synthesis' healing backing it up, it's clear that the Grass dinosaur is winning a slugfest! Throw in Adachi's lack of durability and Razor Leaf's high critical rate and it won't take long to bring down the sociopath and clinch the title!

(710 characters, ignoring the italic tags)

Taishyr

Re: Meganium (vs. Adachi)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 02:04:48 AM »
Only Tohru Adachi stands between the Herb Pokemon and the Middle championship match, and Meganium isn't going to back down at this stage of things! With Safeguard to prevent Adachi's Evil Smile from inflicting Fear, Meganium is free to set up Light Screen, effectively negating any weakness it might have. From there, it's just a simple case of bringing Adachi down before he can take <i>it</i>down, and with Synthesis' healing backing it up, it's clear that the Grass dinosaur is winning a slugfest! Throw in Adachi's lack of durability and Razor Leaf's high critical rate and it won't take long to bring down the sociopath and clinch the title!