Author Topic: Zero (vs. Arcana)  (Read 663 times)

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Zero (vs. Arcana)
« on: December 19, 2007, 03:31:09 AM »
*Stretches* It's good to be back in the NR after being away for so long. Now let's see..... my first opponent is a VP2 Archer? Well, it'd serve as a good enough warmup, I suppose. I don't like to brag, but I've been commented that my enemies "dropped like flies" before me, what more a fragile Archer? Frail as Arcana is, she's gonna have to keep up her healing game, and I don't think that's gonna be able to live through my attacks after 2 Heat Hazes. Doesn't help that I resist statuses with the Force Metal Firewall. Or I could go Hyper Mode and blast her frail body with a bone crushing Calamitous Arts. So many choices, all with the same outcome. Having only lost once to a current NR Godlike, I'm going to get that championship this time around, and anyone who wants to argue with me can answer to my blade.

Taishyr

Re: Zero (vs. Arcana)
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 06:33:35 PM »
*Stretches* It's good to be back in the NR after being away for so long. Now let's see..... my first opponent is a VP2 Archer? Well, it'd serve as a good enough warmup, I suppose. I don't like to brag, but I've been commented that my enemies "dropped like flies" before me, what more a fragile Archer? Frail as Arcana is, she's gonna have to keep up her healing game, and I don't think that's gonna be able to live through my attacks after 2 Heat Hazes. Doesn't help that I resist statuses with the Force Metal Firewall. Or I could go Hyper Mode and blast her frail body with a bone crushing Calamitous Arts. So many choices, all with the same outcome. Having only lost once to a current NR Godlike, I'm going to get that championship this time around, and anyone who wants to argue with me can answer to my blade.