Author Topic: Britannian Geass Mafia - Game Over  (Read 56983 times)

Deltaflyer

• Denizen
  • The Hypnotoad Cometh!
    • View Profile
Re: Britannian Geass Mafia - Game Over
« Reply #350 on: October 05, 2008, 11:39:44 AM »
But I really am getting very bored with vanilla each game... Its just same old smale old same old same same same same same...  :-\
Do I really look like I have a clue?

EvilTom

• Dread Thomas
  • Denizen
  • G'day mate
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 05, 2008, 01:07:16 PM »
GW Xanth, for epic win.

Damn I knew I was on the right track with Nillie, but I would have been lynched if I didn't switch to Kaze >.>
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

Bardiche

« Reply #352 on: October 05, 2008, 01:28:07 PM »
HEY, AT THE TIME I SENT YOU THAT PM THE HAMMER HADN'T FALLEN YET.

Also, I kept asking you things but you never responded much. ;_; Anyway Trainwreck Mafia became a Trainwreck with all the modkills thanks to inactivities.

Delta, you weren't vanilla, you were a conditional Beloved Princess, but only if you got scumkill'd.

I'm disappointed Lloyd died before being able to use his inventions. He had a Camera, with which he could watch someone for an entire night, a Jacket which would turn out to be bulletproof and protect its wearer for a night and Home-made Bento, which'd make you so sick you can't act at night for one night. ;_;

I wonder how many people actually caught all the breadcrumbing of roles here. Nilie did so much breadcrumbing, as did Tom.

Think our setup wasn't terribly anti-scum or anti-town, but it turns out the scum would've had to pull a miracle to win this. Xanth's aggressive playstyle dominated hardcore. Play with us more Xanth. 8)

Remo

• Denizen
  • As wet as you want to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 05, 2008, 01:41:36 PM »
Yeah such a pity that there wasn't more involvement from the players. I guess I am guilty of that as well, then again there were a bunch of new players.

Is your internetz back? I would love to try out another one done by you guys after getting a better feel of this game.

Bardiche

« Reply #354 on: October 05, 2008, 01:52:20 PM »
Hijacking a neighbour's internet on a hijacked laptop.

So... I can sort of get on very briefly each day, and longer on weekends because then the owner of this laptop is at work (yesssss), but I don't have wireless on my main computer so not much I can do about that.

I probably won't be able to either mod nor play Mafia until I get internet at home again. We should definitely have a regular Mafia game sometime, I feel. Cop, Doc, Mafia, Town.

Deltaflyer

• Denizen
  • The Hypnotoad Cometh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 05, 2008, 04:37:51 PM »
Quote from: Bardiche
Welcome to the Britannian Empire!

You are Nunnally, beloved sister of Lelouch, town-aligned vanilla.

:-/ Ya, I was vanilla.

Captain K

• Ugly Old Man
  • Denizen
  • Saving the world with curry and coffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 05, 2008, 06:16:15 PM »
ANDREW IS ALWAYS SCUM.

EXTERMINATE!  EXTERMINATE!

RoflKnife

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 05, 2008, 06:50:48 PM »
I would've pissed myself if Xanth was mafia/scum...XD.

For any of you wondering about my scum/mafia theory and why I didn't reply:

It was EvilTom, one of his posts said he was happy with ______ lynches, and the people he was happy with turned out to be town. It was 2 confirmed town (they already got lynched/died) and 1 was silver and 1 was me. It seemed like he knew who was town and wanted to kill them. I didn't reply either:

The sudden death happened overnight, at my timezone when I was sleeping

or

I checked at the end of the day and screwed myself

One or the other, I don't remember, too lazy to check the times of the posts.

Xanth

• Denizen
  • Girls go on dates on Valentine's Day?
    • View Profile
Orange Orange Orange
« Reply #358 on: October 05, 2008, 06:55:54 PM »
This is a victory for the town~

Hell yeah. I'm not really sure how to paint an ending that sees (Schneizel,) Jeremiah, Suzaku, Viletta, Guilford and Shirley winning, but it's all good.

Furthermore, Nilie a.k.a. Jeremiah "50% Man, 50% Machine, 200% Motherfuckin' Loyalty" Gottwald, the Independent Survivor, wins for making it to the end.

Not entirely expected, but I'm not sure how well we would have been able to do without the pushes he helped us with towards the end anyway. I actually had him circled as the most likely doctor, but was comfortable once Kaze flipped scum. Between the survivor and the sheep LYLO would have been messy at best (actually - weren't we in potential LYLO in that if we didn't lynch Andrew or Tom and Andrew didn't kill Tom at night then he could have flicked his collar at everyone to make the vote 2-2, which is recognised as a scum win?), so I'm glad my feelings at that point were on the money.

lol at the following:

Night 1:
Dis/Scum Kill: Kill Nilie (Fail, bulletproof)

Night 3:
Kaze/Scum Kill: Nilie (Fail)

Remo: Arthur. Town Doc who leaps from trees to bite the fingers of your attackers. Can't doc himself.

EvilTom: Guilford. Town Conditional Sheep. As a joke about Guilford's Geass, if anyone had done an action where they flick a collar at Tom, he would've had to vote the same as them for that day.

RoflKnife: Gino. Town Conditional Self-Silencer. As a joke about Gino being a retarded womanizer, if RoflKnife had taken part in lynching a female character, regardless of alignment, there's a possibility he'd've silenced himself out of grief for the day after.

If Delta had died overnight

and

Nilie: Orange-kun. Bulletproof, roleblock immune. If 75% of the living players in the game say "Orange", Nilie gets a nightkill.

----

P.S: Xanth, I've always wondered about your fabulous post titles, btw. Just thought there was never the right time to bring it up.

Nope, no meaning. Boring story behind it, which mostly runs as 'post subjects are boring and pointless'. Completely random fluff with no deeper level of breadcrumbing or the like, which I figured would be obvious given that I was doing it in the sign up thread as well. Only a few ('Balsamic Vinegar Reference', 'Penguin Girl Heart' and this post) were meaningful things designed to look as random as the others.

I wonder how many people actually caught all the breadcrumbing of roles here. Nilie did so much breadcrumbing, as did Tom.

It was impossible to miss out on Nilie's hints, which wasn't so much breadcrumbing as leaving a trail of loaves of bread all labelled 'Hey guys, I'm Orange'.

Remo I also picked up on from his first few posts (and make reference to it at the point it looked like he might be modkilled on day 4).

I saw absolutely nothing from Tom. I guess I just failed to spot the obvious, but I wasn't particularly expecting Guilford to be around either.

I still have no idea what schnwtfhisname was talking about when he said he saw Silver breadcrumbing, which would have been as Milly at that point.

I don't think I saw any other breadcrumbing. I certainly did none myself.

Play with us more Xanth. 8)

I'm hoping to be able to play aggressively in the incompetent mafia game without needing to go the extra mile of obsession to keep town afloat.

Much love to Remo for protecting me and surviving long enough to threaten scum with doctoring.

Apologies to Roflknife for needing to sacrifice you on day 3. At least it ended up being for a good cause.

All hail Britannia.

Xanth

• Denizen
  • Girls go on dates on Valentine's Day?
    • View Profile
Ranger Dawnlight Solitaire
« Reply #359 on: October 05, 2008, 07:01:12 PM »
I didn't reply either:

The sudden death happened overnight, at my timezone when I was sleeping

or

I checked at the end of the day and screwed myself

Ah. I'd have given you some more time, but you'd said that you'd spill the beans at some point before the deadline, and when I logged in shortly before the deadline I'd saw that you'd been on at some point long after your last post, and didn't want to risk someone putting the extra vote on Tom (actually, I can stop that name bolding thing now. It's useful in-game, but a bit creepy otherwise).

Bardiche

« Reply #360 on: October 05, 2008, 10:00:01 PM »
You weren't vanilla, Delta, just that you yourself weren't informed of your role.

If you got killed at night, day phase would be skipped, scum would abstain from killing but town would still be able to use doc/inventor/cop abilities. It's sort of a play on how Lelouch loves Nunally so much he'd go totally emo if he got her killed.

Deltaflyer

• Denizen
  • The Hypnotoad Cometh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 06, 2008, 07:25:44 AM »
Oh. Okay.