imageRegister

Author Topic: Suikoden 3  (Read 11893 times)

Dark Holy Elf

• Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
Re: Suikoden 3
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2010, 04:39:00 PM »
A+'s take sooo much longer to build than A's though that I'd be annoyed at any convention that rewarded people with A+'s but not A's. Granted this is moot to me as I'm not likely to allow any of it, but just throwing that out there!

One thing I keep forgetting about but I'd really like to see is leather-using PCs equipping Custom Leather rather than Premier. Yes, I get that Custom isn't storebought. But this is just random and out of whack with the rest of the game (at almost all other points, the same rank of armour is storebought for all armour classes) and makes the Leather folks look worse than they are. Never mind that in-game you get enough Custom Leathers, True Thunderbolt Leathers, and Dragon Scales to ensure nobody is still using Premier.

Granted the adjustment here is easy enough to make that I can probably just do it myself once you're done everything else.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2010, 09:51:44 AM »
There's about 10 people in that armor class? If you don't mind listing how the next upgrade would be obtained, I'd definitely consider listing it (Unsure until I see just how widespread they are because of the massive topic size already).

Hmm, yeah, then I guess for runes it would only be the S's (All other em!) or A (Granted, A's for people who no magic runes).
...into the nightfall.

Dark Holy Elf

• Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2010, 05:48:43 PM »
Custom Leather: Defense +82
Rarity at Armor Shop in Vinay del Zexay during Chapter 4 & 5
Rarity at Armor Shop inside the Great Hollow during Chapter 5
Treasure Chest: Mt. Senai
Treasure Chest: North Cavern - Guardian: Ghost Knight and Stone Golem

There's also two more that are strictly better, though of course harder to get. Not saying they're legal, but they do make the case for allowing at least Custom even stronger:

True Thunderbolt Leather: Defense +92, Lightning Resist (Level 2), Accuracy +10%
Rarity at Armor Shop in Brass Castle and Caleria during Chapter 4 & 5

Dragon Scale: Defense +102, Heals 10HP per turn, Continual Attack +1
Treasure Chest: Mountain Path - Guardian: 2nd Twin Snake

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.