Register

Author Topic: Music Tournament of DOOM mk3 ~Pool 12~  (Read 4071 times)

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
Music Tournament of DOOM mk3 ~Pool 12~
« on: April 27, 2010, 05:13:02 AM »
I think you know the drill by now. Copy the match ups below and bold which song you like better. The names are links to a stream of the song.

If there are any mistakes, please let me know ASAP so we can fix them.

I will put up a new pool every half week and they will all be open for a week as well. If enough people don't like this pace, I am willing to change the schedule, but let's roll with this and see how it goes.

MAIN TOURNAMENT
Tales of the Abyss - The Imperial City - Grand Chokmah VS. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Cosmos
Jets ‘N’ Guns - Flames of Fire VS. Legend of Dragoon - If You Still Believe
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Dance of Sadness VS. Ar tonelico - EXEC_LINCA/.
Iji - Tor VS. Parasite Eve - Primal Eyes

Mario Golf 64 - Boo Classic VS. Wild ARMs Alter Code: F - Puzzle
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - Bloody Destiny VS. Luminous Arc 2 - The Ice Shadow Witch
White Knight Chronicles - White Knight Chronicles ~The Travelers~ VS. Xenogears - Small Two of Pieces
Valkyrie Profile - Ray of Darkness, Ray of Light VS. Persona 3 - Memories of You

ANIME
Fate/stay Night - Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni VS. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Sora Iro Days
Xam’d - Shut Up and Explode VS. Noir - Chloe

ARRANGED
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - by: Another Soundscape - The Result Is Always Death VS. Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations - Gyakuten Saiban Jazz Album ~Gyakuten Meets Jazz Soul~ - Toranosuke Shibakuzou ~Swingin' Zenitora
Xenogears - Creid - June Mermaid VS. Super Mario 64 - OCRemix - Super Mario 64 Devastation's Doorway

Full pool download
http://www.mediafire.com/?yfmmwljn5qi

Voting closes in one week after the time of this post.

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Re: Music Tournament of DOOM mk3 ~Pool 12~
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 06:30:09 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Tales of the Abyss - The Imperial City - Grand Chokmah VS. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Cosmos- Cosmos never really resonated with me.  Dunno what it is.
Jets ‘N’ Guns - Flames of Fire VS. Legend of Dragoon - If You Still Believe/- Flames of Fire starts off well but I pretty well immediately forgot it was on.  I'm not sure what it says, but I have a definite soft spot for the LoD track to start with so not going to analyze this too close.
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Dance of Sadness VS. Ar tonelico - EXEC_LINCA/.- Sure why not.  Both are alright though.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - Bloody Destiny VS. Luminous Arc 2 - The Ice Shadow Witch- SHIMOMURA?!!!  And not in her weird electronic PE phase?  YAAAAAYYY~
White Knight Chronicles - White Knight Chronicles ~The Travelers~ VS. Xenogears - Small Two of Pieces- Well, not bad, WKC.  Not bad.
Valkyrie Profile - Ray of Darkness, Ray of Light VS. Persona 3 - Memories of You

ANIME
Fate/stay Night - Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni VS. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Sora Iro Days- It was kinda an uphill fight for FSN to start with, it didn't do much to start up the hill to say the least.
Xam’d - Shut Up and Explode VS. Noir - Chloe- Fuckin' a, did you have to use EVERY vocal trick I hate, Shut Up and Explode?

ARRANGED
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - by: Another Soundscape - The Result Is Always Death VS. Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations - Gyakuten Saiban Jazz Album ~Gyakuten Meets Jazz Soul~ - Toranosuke Shibakuzou ~Swingin' Zenitora
Xenogears - Creid - June Mermaid VS. Super Mario 64 - OCRemix - Super Mario 64 Devastation's Doorway- That's a SM64 track?  Huh.
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 07:29:57 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Tales of the Abyss - The Imperial City - Grand Chokmah VS. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Cosmos - The SPLAT is strong with this one.
Jets ‘N’ Guns - Flames of Fire VS. Legend of Dragoon - If You Still Believe - Wow, nice match. I like both songs, but I'm a sucker for the kind of sounds the LoD song pulls out.
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Dance of Sadness VS. Ar tonelico - EXEC_LINCA/. - Far from my favorite AT song. Still beats Dance of Sadness handily enough anyway.
Iji - Tor VS. Parasite Eve - Primal Eyes - Easy enough.

Mario Golf 64 - Boo Classic VS. Wild ARMs Alter Code: F - Puzzle - I keep forgetting to nom A Mere Test Of Ability for these tournaments. Puzzle makes a decent stand-in.
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - Bloody Destiny VS. Luminous Arc 2 - The Ice Shadow Witch - Not a hard decision here.
White Knight Chronicles - White Knight Chronicles ~The Travelers~ VS. Xenogears - Small Two of Pieces - Hmm. Both decent. Gonna go with the one I can understand. <_<
Valkyrie Profile - Ray of Darkness, Ray of Light VS. Persona 3 - Memories of You - Hmm, dunno why but the japanese singing is bothering me more then usual today. Gonna put off the anime songs for later in light of that.

ANIME
Fate/stay Night - Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni VS. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Sora Iro Days - Was definately the right idea to put these off until this morning. Both are decent, digging the second a little more.
Xam’d - Shut Up and Explode VS. Noir - Chloe - Eeeeeh, the first one could have taken this if the repetative strings were a bit shorter. It went on a little too long and got annoying despite me liking the song otherwise.

ARRANGED
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - by: Another Soundscape - The Result Is Always Death VS. Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations - Gyakuten Saiban Jazz Album ~Gyakuten Meets Jazz Soul~ - Toranosuke Shibakuzou ~Swingin' Zenitora - Meh vs slighly more meh. -_-
Xenogears - Creid - June Mermaid VS. Super Mario 64 - OCRemix - Super Mario 64 Devastation's Doorway - Not June Mermaid.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 05:27:34 PM by Gatewalker »
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 07:37:43 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Tales of the Abyss - The Imperial City - Grand Chokmah VS. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Cosmos - less crappy vocals plz
Jets ‘N’ Guns - Flames of Fire VS. Legend of Dragoon - If You Still Believe - less sappy vocals plz
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Dance of Sadness VS. Ar tonelico - EXEC_LINCA/. - less bad ar tonelico vocals plz
Iji - Tor VS. Parasite Eve - Primal Eyes - Never cared that much for Tor.

Mario Golf 64 - Boo Classic VS. Wild ARMs Alter Code: F - Puzzle  - Uh... sure.
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - Bloody Destiny VS. Luminous Arc 2 - The Ice Shadow Witch - Huh, why do I not remember this track?  Oh well, less persona vocal tracks plz
White Knight Chronicles - White Knight Chronicles ~The Travelers~ VS. Xenogears - Small Two of Pieces - meh
Valkyrie Profile - Ray of Darkness, Ray of Light VS. Persona 3 - Memories of You - I can't really justify liking Ray of Darkness, I just do.  Also less persona vocal tracks plz

ANIME
Fate/stay Night - Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni VS. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Sora Iro Days - meh
Xam’d - Shut Up and Explode VS. Noir - Chloe - Not at all special, but the opposition is utter shit

ARRANGED
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - by: Another Soundscape - The Result Is Always Death VS. Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations - Gyakuten Saiban Jazz Album ~Gyakuten Meets Jazz Soul~ - Toranosuke Shibakuzou ~Swingin' Zenitora - Easy
Xenogears - Creid - June Mermaid VS. Super Mario 64 - OCRemix - Super Mario 64 Devastation's Doorway - Way to shit up a decent base track, Devastation's Doorway

Tonfa

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 09:27:14 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Tales of the Abyss - The Imperial City - Grand Chokmah VS. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Cosmos: Nice little town theme. Not really a fan of any Dissidia vocal.
Jets ‘N’ Guns - Flames of Fire VS. Legend of Dragoon - If You Still Believe: Hm. I guess something good came out of LoD, then. Jets'N'Guns tracks all sound the same to me.
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Dance of Sadness VS. Ar tonelico - EXEC_LINCA/.: Linca is a quality Hymmnos, other track is average Castlevania BGM.
Iji - Tor VS. Parasite Eve - Primal Eyes: These two again? Eh.

Mario Golf 64 - Boo Classic VS. Wild ARMs Alter Code: F - Puzzle: Sakuraba...Mario music? I...what!? This world makes no sense anymore!
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - Bloody Destiny VS. Luminous Arc 2 - The Ice Shadow Witch: Meh.
White Knight Chronicles - White Knight Chronicles ~The Travelers~ VS. Xenogears - Small Two of Pieces: Interesting one. SToP's never been a favorite.
Valkyrie Profile - Ray of Darkness, Ray of Light VS. Persona 3 - Memories of You: Some VP1 dungeon themes are pretty catchy, this is one. Also seconding puzzlement about the abundance of Persona vocals.

ANIME
Fate/stay Night - Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni VS. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Sora Iro Days: Gotta love that intro. Whatever else is happening in either song is eclipsed by it.
Xam’d - Shut Up and Explode VS. Noir - Chloe: Nothing > Negative, I suppose.

ARRANGED
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - by: Another Soundscape - The Result Is Always Death VS. Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations - Gyakuten Saiban Jazz Album ~Gyakuten Meets Jazz Soul~ - Toranosuke Shibakuzou ~Swingin' Zenitora: Super slick groove > SH berserk theme on a lethal dose of tranquilizers
Xenogears - Creid - June Mermaid VS. Super Mario 64 - OCRemix - Super Mario 64 Devastation's Doorway: June Mermaid's always good. Doorway didn't leave an impression.
<Niu> If I ever see that Langfadood, i'll strangle him on sight
<Gourry> What, for making the game three times better?
<Gourry> And playable, at that?
<Niu> that lose the whole point of of L2!!!

Fudozukushi

• Denizen
  • Born to hunt Death Knights
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 12:26:28 PM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Tales of the Abyss - The Imperial City - Grand Chokmah VS. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Cosmos

Mario Golf 64 - Boo Classic
VS. Wild ARMs Alter Code: F - Puzzle
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - Bloody Destiny VS. Luminous Arc 2 - The Ice Shadow Witch
White Knight Chronicles - White Knight Chronicles ~The Travelers~ VS. Xenogears - Small Two of Pieces

ANIME
Fate/stay Night - Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni VS. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Sora Iro Days: God dammit.

ARRANGED
Xenogears - Creid - June Mermaid VS. Super Mario 64 - OCRemix - Super Mario 64 Devastation's Doorway

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 04:00:54 PM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Tales of the Abyss - The Imperial City - Grand Chokmah VS. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Cosmos-I don't really like either that much
Jets ‘N’ Guns - Flames of Fire VS. Legend of Dragoon - If You Still Believe-See above.
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Dance of Sadness VS. Ar tonelico - EXEC_LINCA/. This is a much better match than the two above.

Mario Golf 64 - Boo Classic VS. Wild ARMs Alter Code: F - Puzzle Splat. Bad Sakuraba vs. good Naruke.
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - Bloody Destiny VS. Luminous Arc 2 - The Ice Shadow Witch- Crap, two of my noms. I'll go with the underdog for now.
White Knight Chronicles - White Knight Chronicles ~The Travelers~ VS. Xenogears - Small Two of Pieces-The matches certainly got a lot better after the first two.

ANIME
Fate/stay Night - Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni VS. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Sora Iro Days

ARRANGED

Taishyr

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 04:56:35 PM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Tales of the Abyss - The Imperial City - Grand Chokmah VS. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Cosmos - Not a bad match, but the guy's voice manages to miss for me more often than it hit. So Grand Chokmah wins, barely.
Jets ‘N’ Guns - Flames of Fire VS. Legend of Dragoon - If You Still Believe - That is definitely not the best track Machinae Supremacy has ever done. In fact it's probably one of the worst. And it's still not a total blowout. Still, pretty decent singer here - this really played in game? Huh.
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Dance of Sadness VS. Ar tonelico - EXEC_LINCA/. - Castlevania stuff needs better synth. :/
Iji - Tor VS. Parasite Eve - Primal Eyes - Tor... is better in game. Easily.

Mario Golf 64 - Boo Classic VS. Wild ARMs Alter Code: F - Puzzle - ...mmm, yeah.
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - Bloody Destiny VS. Luminous Arc 2 - The Ice Shadow Witch - Close match.
Valkyrie Profile - Ray of Darkness, Ray of Light VS. Persona 3 - Memories of You - Three close matches in a row, actually. Huh.

ANIME
Fate/stay Night - Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni
VS. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Sora Iro Days - Four! Iunno, like the style here more.

ARRANGED
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 10:40:08 PM by Taitoro »

Lance

• Groovy~
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My Foxkei profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 10:00:20 PM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Tales of the Abyss - The Imperial City - Grand Chokmah VS. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Cosmos - Cosmos is champ-powered. Love this song.
Jets ‘N’ Guns - Flames of Fire VS. Legend of Dragoon - If You Still Believe - Ah, I haven't heard this track in ages. I had totally forgotten about it. Good stuff.
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Dance of Sadness VS. Ar tonelico - EXEC_LINCA/. - Exec_Linca is awesome.
Iji - Tor VS. Parasite Eve - Primal Eyes - This pool rocks.

White Knight Chronicles - White Knight Chronicles ~The Travelers~ VS. Xenogears - Small Two of Pieces - Unexpectedly awesome.
Valkyrie Profile - Ray of Darkness, Ray of Light VS. Persona 3 - Memories of You - What's this? A Persona track with vocals? There's no way this track can be any good! Auto-lose, auto-lose, auto-lose! *eyeroll*

ANIME
Xam’d - Shut Up and Explode VS. Noir - Chloe - So wait, I'm not quite clear on what you want me to do, Xam'd. Do you want me to run away? And let it down? Okay, just thought I'd check.

ARRANGED
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - by: Another Soundscape - The Result Is Always Death VS. Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations - Gyakuten Saiban Jazz Album ~Gyakuten Meets Jazz Soul~ - Toranosuke Shibakuzou ~Swingin' Zenitora - Neat remix. Too bad I can't place the original track.
Xenogears - Creid - June Mermaid VS. Super Mario 64 - OCRemix - Super Mario 64 Devastation's Doorway - Unexpectedly awesome x2.

Well, this has definitely been the best pool so far. Lots of great tracks here.

Unoriginal

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 12:11:53 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT

ANIME

ARRANGED

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 03:38:59 AM »
Cute and springy town theme vs. tries too hard.
Wow, Flames of Fire is great.  If You Still Believe is good cheese for fall that sounds like something from a harvest festival in Iowa, to be sure, but by default definitely picking FoF's style.
Odd pick from PoR.
Still not really a Tor fan.

Suprisingly good.  Different from normal Sakuraba too.
Shimomura did stuff for LA2?  Really?
The WKC piece does make it interesting.  Half-tempted to antivote Small Two for being in a lot, but I seem to recall it getting a tough draw and going out surprisingly early last year, so sure.
...sure.  VP piece is passable but P3 piece more distinctive at least.

ANIME
The vocalist in the FSN track is not good.
Kajiura vs. something that should shut up and explode gee I wonder

ARRANGED
I like Jazz, I don't like the PW Jazz album.  So sure I'll take some trance music with a decent vibe.
Surprisingly great.

NotMiki

• Denizen
  • Social Justice McNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 06:10:23 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Tales of the Abyss - The Imperial City - Grand Chokmah VS. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Cosmos hahaha.
Jets ‘N’ Guns - Flames of Fire VS. Legend of Dragoon - If You Still Believe LoD had good music to offer?  Go fig.
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Dance of Sadness VS. Ar tonelico - EXEC_LINCA/. - Extremely uninspiring matchup.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - Bloody Destiny VS. Luminous Arc 2 - The Ice Shadow Witch - Yay Persona.

ANIME
Fate/stay Night - Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni VS. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Sora Iro Days - very easy.  Sora Iro Days is probably the best of an anime with a lot of good music.
Xam’d - Shut Up and Explode VS. Noir - Chloe - would win on name alone.

ARRANGED
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - by: Another Soundscape - The Result Is Always Death VS. Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations - Gyakuten Saiban Jazz Album ~Gyakuten Meets Jazz Soul~ - Toranosuke Shibakuzou ~Swingin' Zenitora - Tough call.  Both these have a lot going for them.
Xenogears - Creid - June Mermaid VS. Super Mario 64 - OCRemix - Super Mario 64 Devastation's Doorway - nice tune with mediocre remix is good enough here.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 07:09:36 AM by NotMiki »
Rocky: you do know what an A-bomb is, right?
Bullwinkle: A-bomb is what some people call our show!
Rocky: I don't think that's very funny...
Bullwinkle: Neither do they, apparently!

Yoshiken

• Denizen
  • Yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2010, 05:36:30 PM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Tales of the Abyss - The Imperial City - Grand Chokmah VS. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Cosmos - Ooh, fun match. After reading that Cosmos was another one with lyrics and then listening to Imperial City, I expected an easy choice-- never mind, the male vocals just kicked in.
Jets ‘N’ Guns - Flames of Fire VS. Legend of Dragoon - If You Still Believe - Ohhhh man Machinae Supremacy. I remember these guys from In The Groove! Yeah, definitely not one of their best, but... damn, they're awesome. <3 That said, that LoD song's really surprised me. Hrm... Tough match, but FoF is much more my style. :D
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Dance of Sadness VS. Ar tonelico - EXEC_LINCA/. - Not EXEC.
Iji - Tor VS. Parasite Eve - Primal Eyes - Aaaand these again. Tough choice, but Primal Eyes is up and down while Tor is consistently good.

Mario Golf 64 - Boo Classic VS. Wild ARMs Alter Code: F - Puzzle - Sakuraba... Mario? Mind is blown. Anyways. Hrm, good match.
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - Bloody Destiny VS. Luminous Arc 2 - The Ice Shadow Witch - ...hunh. Nice match, but I really like Ice Shadow Witch. Surprising, I thought I'd prefer Persona music.
White Knight Chronicles - White Knight Chronicles ~The Travelers~ VS. Xenogears - Small Two of Pieces - Good lyrics vs. average lyrics. Works for me~
Valkyrie Profile - Ray of Darkness, Ray of Light VS. Persona 3 - Memories of You - Generic vs. Kimi no Kioku oh god this match is so unbalanced it's not even funny. Easiest choice in this pool by -far-.

ANIME
Fate/stay Night - Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni VS. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Sora Iro Days - ...ouch. Easily the best match in this pool. Pleasantly surprised by both of these.
Xam’d - Shut Up and Explode VS. Noir - Chloe - Explode had a terrible start, but got much, much better later on. Chloe is... dull. Very dull.

ARRANGED
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - by: Another Soundscape - The Result Is Always Death VS. Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations - Gyakuten Saiban Jazz Album ~Gyakuten Meets Jazz Soul~ - Toranosuke Shibakuzou ~Swingin' Zenitora - Decent vs. my nom. Eaaaasy choice. I completely forgot Tigre's theme in-game, and the Jazz album did it so amazingly. <3
Xenogears - Creid - June Mermaid VS. Super Mario 64 - OCRemix - Super Mario 64 Devastation's Doorway - Meh vs. decent, pretty easy choice. Whatever wins is likely to lose next round, though.

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2010, 10:36:28 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT

ANIME

ARRANGED

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2010, 03:10:52 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT
Tales of the Abyss - The Imperial City - Grand Chokmah VS. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Cosmos: Prettier than expected, and Cosmos is mediocre alt-rock.
Jets ‘N’ Guns - Flames of Fire VS. Legend of Dragoon - If You Still Believe: Rawks enough. And IYSB's whole Lorenna McKennitt thing doesn't really come together, I think.
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Dance of Sadness VS. Ar tonelico - EXEC_LINCA/.: Fairly sizable gap in sound quality here.
Iji - Tor VS. Parasite Eve - Primal Eyes: Fuck you, Hatbot. This isn't a choice I should have to make first round.

Mario Golf 64 - Boo Classic VS. Wild ARMs Alter Code: F - Puzzle: Because I didn't get totally sick of it while playing ACF.
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - Bloody Destiny VS. Luminous Arc 2 - The Ice Shadow Witch: SMT vocals are so hit-and-miss.
White Knight Chronicles - White Knight Chronicles ~The Travelers~ VS. Xenogears - Small Two of Pieces: I guess. They're both decent, I just picked one at random. Familiarity may lend some bias here.
Valkyrie Profile - Ray of Darkness, Ray of Light VS. Persona 3 - Memories of You: It might be more accurate to say I just don't like SMT vocal tracks.

ANIME
Fate/stay Night - Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni VS. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Sora Iro Days: This isn't one of the TTGL tracks I gave a damn about.
Xam’d - Shut Up and Explode VS. Noir - Chloe: Should really be Secret Game. Still enough to beat this. I kinda wanted to like the other song. Singer spends too much time repeating the same words, though. Gets annoying.

ARRANGED
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - by: Another Soundscape - The Result Is Always Death VS. Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations - Gyakuten Saiban Jazz Album ~Gyakuten Meets Jazz Soul~ - Toranosuke Shibakuzou ~Swingin' Zenitora: Swing is not my thing, but at least this isn't boring.
Xenogears - Creid - June Mermaid VS. Super Mario 64 - OCRemix - Super Mario 64 Devastation's Doorway: June Mermaid's been in plenty in one form or another, and this version doesn't do a lot different with the original piece.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 03:11:25 PM by El Cideon »

Niu

• Kitchen Knife
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • and Everyon's Hatred
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2010, 06:49:47 AM »

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2010, 11:23:15 PM »
29 hour and 51 minute warning!

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2010, 01:14:49 AM »
MAIN TOURNAMENT

ANIME

ARRANGED

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2010, 05:59:24 AM »
Closing this.

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2010, 06:18:00 AM »
If I get it in before the vote count it still counts! >.> <.< >.>

Only got time for nom solidarity though!

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 06:26:59 AM »
Results!

MAIN TOURNAMENT
11 - 5

5 - 10

3 - 12

8 - 8 (tiebreak: Hunter Sopko)

7 - 9

6 - 9

8 - 7

5 - 11

ANIME
3 - 12

4 - 10

ARRANGED
4 - 8

5 - 8