Author Topic: Season 41-1  (Read 8070 times)

muakaka

• Denizen
  • Needs. To. Be. Ranked.
    • View Profile
Re: Season 41-1
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2008, 02:10:51 AM »
Godlike

Ryu (BoF3) vs. Ted (S4) - Goes first, Judgement to the face. I think I'll make it a point to start worshipping Ted for this.
Celes Chere (FF6) vs. Jade (BoF1) - This is oh-so-funny. Jade doesn't rely on his high damage BoltX, but his miserable 3% ID. And wins.
Berle (SO2) vs. Kratos Aurion (ToS) - Downgrade already.
Guv (DQ8) vs. Yuna (FFX) - I don't allow Call Team. Which doesn't matter.

Heavy

1-Lynx (CC) vs. Claus F. Lester (ToP) - CC respect not found. Klarth respect, found @_@.
Nina (BoF2) vs. Hojo (FF7) - Yup, storebought accessories . ANYTHING'S better than voting for Hojo, really. Especially for a hot Windian.
Rutee Katrea (ToD) vs. 4-Yuber (S3) - Leaning her for now. Might change if I see a good argument.

Middle

Nash (L:SSSC) vs. Karin Koenig (SH2) - THIS. IS. SO. WRONG.
Shiba (S3) vs. Bright (S3) - Headache, but Bright >>>>>>>>> Shiba.
Lute (FE8) vs. 3-Bebedora (AtL4) - SPOILT.

Light

1-Rude (FF7) vs. Mia Ausa (L:SSSC) - Will come back on this later. Gives me a headache.
Gepetto (SH2) vs. Lucia (SH2) - Thank you for granting me my wish of Lucia dying horribly. To an old man.
Ricardo Gomez (SH3) vs. Kelvena (XG) - AHAHAHAHA.
Dahna (G3) vs. Frank Goldfinger (SH3) - Frank's back? Woot. Better at nearly everything.

BaconForTheSoul

• Denizen
  • Because you don't get her with 3 levels left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2008, 02:32:19 AM »
Godlike
1-Ryu (BoF3) vs. Ted (S4) - Hate Ted, but still awesome
Celes Chere (FF6) vs. Jade (BoF1) - The Jade votes tell me that Jade must be faster?  If not I suppose the longest runic/poke match ever could ensue, but yeah...
Guv (DQ8) vs. 3-Yuna (FFX) - AI meatshields > non AI meatshields.  That said Aeonless Yuna would have a fun fight against CT also considering her speed and their lack of AI.

Heavy
Barbarossa (S1) vs. Gades (Lufias) - 2HKOs
Nina (BoF2) vs. Hojo (FF7) - Hojo 3HKOs and can't status?

Middle
Nash (L:SSSC) vs. Karin Koenig (SH2) - No status = Fail Nash
Shiba (S3) vs. Bright (S3) - Straight forward

Light
1-Rude (FF7) vs. Mia Ausa (L:SSSC) - Rude has no form that doesn't fail
Gepetto (SH2) vs. Lucia (SH2) - Awesome

BaconForTheSoul

• Denizen
  • Because you don't get her with 3 levels left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2008, 02:33:45 AM »
Celes Chere (FF6) vs. Jade (BoF1) - This is oh-so-funny. Jade doesn't rely on his high damage BoltX, but his miserable 3% ID. And wins.
Berle (SO2) vs. Kratos Aurion (ToS) - Downgrade already.

Is that supposed to be 30% ID?  3% ID means Jade wouldn't kill until the 16-17th turn on average, which would let even Celes kill?

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2008, 02:53:52 AM »
Jade can physical if she Runics.

Also, I approve of the avatar Muakaka.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Ultradude

• White Void, Cold Steel, OUCH FUCKING VAMPIRES
  • Denizen
  • I AM THE etc.etc.etc.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2008, 02:55:30 AM »
Hrm... Jade is faster as long as you allow all of the speed boosting weapons and such in FF6, which I'm pretty sure everyone does.

And assuming Celes uses magic, since her physical wouldn't actually do that much damage even in that many turns... many people's views of Jade's durability could actually have her running out of MP before killing Jade, since she does just under 5x PCHP with Flare, her best damage assuming she uses all of her MP (it's cheaper than Ice3 and barely less damage).

Anyways, what's Boss Yuber's evasion like? I recall him parrying... a lot of what I threw at him physically. Maybe it's because I insisted on sending Geddoe in with his mercenary team and most of them aren't all that good, but... I guess the bosses are pretty hilariously frail, especially because unlike Sarah he doesn't sit back and spam magic behind his meatshields.
"Turning into bats? Laughable!" says sparkly telepathic Volvo-driving vampire who spent century in high school.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2008, 03:03:47 AM »
Oh, boss Yuber is evasive. Just... so is PC Yuber, and Bloody Rose is pretty accurate in ToD terms (i.e. it's really rarely blocked), which means he's probably getting killed by one attack anyway while the PC form doesn't. I just don't really see the point of trying to spin a win for boss Yuber when PC Yuber has a far better shot, really. <_< The WA4 boss-level HP the human S3 bosses sport means they universally want their PC forms, no questions asked.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2008, 03:35:57 AM »
Sarah disputes that claim, Snow.  her HP doesn't go up enough to make up for how much damage/speed/evade she loses.  But of course, Sarah is speshul.

Also, 3600 is pretty reasonable HP for that point in the game... if you're not using any Materia.  Still, I tend to figure you use enough HP Plus to cancel out the HP lost from your Materia setup, so it's a fair number.

Oh.  And NEB meant 3% chance of casting Rub, unless I'm very mistaken.  The odds of hitting are in the 50% range.

... hell, why not.
Godlike

1-Ryu (BoF3) vs. Ted (S4)
Celes Chere (FF6) vs. Jade (BoF1)
Berle (SO2) vs. Kratos Aurion (ToS)
Guv (DQ8) vs. 3-Yuna (FFX)

Heavy

1-Lynx (CC) vs. Claus F. Lester (ToP)- Eh, I'll buy a OHKO.
Barbarossa (S1) vs. Gades (Lufias)
Nina (BoF2) vs. Hojo (FF7)- ... BoFII?  In a close slugging contest?  How often does this happen.  Um, gut is that they kill in about the same amount of time (2/3HKO) and Hojo is faster.
Rutee Katrea (ToD) vs. 4-Yuber (S3)- No vote.

Middle

1-Peter (SF2) vs. Queen (S3)- No vote.
Nash (L:SSSC) vs. Karin Koenig (SH2)
Shiba (S3) vs. Bright (S3)
Lute (FE8) vs. 3-Bebedora (AtL4)- Whee Res.

Light

1-Rude (FF7) vs. Mia Ausa (L:SSSC)- Bloody wind cane.
Gepetto (SH2) vs. Lucia (SH2)
Ricardo Gomez (SH3) vs. Kelvena (XG)
Dahna (G3) vs. 3-Frank Goldfinger (SH3)
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2008, 03:42:59 AM »
Celes Chere (FF6) vs. Jade (BoF1) - The Jade votes tell me that Jade must be faster?  If not I suppose the longest runic/poke match ever could ensue, but yeah...

Hmm...didn't think about that...though the problem is this...

Celes has to use Haste to be faster; whatever Jade does turn 1 won't matter much, lets say he first the ID, misses.  Celes counters by casting Haste, now she's faster, laps him, uses Runic.
Jade then uses a physical, hurts Celes.  So...now what does Celes do?
She can either cast Cure, give Jade a free turn to cast Rub, then she attacks him with Flare.  If she does that, she's just back to Square 1 of Rub out paces Celes' damage.
If she uses Runic again? Jade just wears her out with physical damage.

Basically, Celes is put on the defensive in this fight, and Jade has a way to EVENTUALLY get around that defensive strategy.  Had Jade been an average boss instead of a sick BoF1 Endgame Freak who doesn't die, this would be a much closer fight, but that's just hypothetical thinking, since Jade *IS* a BoF1 Endgame Freak <_<

Also, do note that Jade's ID is 3% chance of *USING* it.  And no, CK, its not 50%; that's Deis' version.  Jade's is 33% or so.  It out and out sucks, and it wouldn't even be considered if Jade wasn't as durable a freak as he is (hence my comment about why this fight could be interesting if this was most any other boss but Jade.)

...well, ok, 33% chance isn't *THAT* bad, but against Celes who has good M. Block lowering it to about 20%, and Magic Defense to lower it further...yeah.  Its typically a move useful only against Lightning Immune Healers who don't have a lot of damage (so, for example, if we put Terra instead of Celes in, the fight kind of changes since suddenly that's a lot more damage Jade has to race against.)
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2008, 03:45:13 AM »
Can Celes make herself fast enough to double, use Vanish then Runic, and keep going with damage on doubles only before Rub can kill her?  I know Vanish makes magic not miss, but that's what Runic is for.  That's the only thing I can see that gives her a chance to win. 

Taishyr

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2008, 03:53:23 AM »
Godlike

Celes Chere (FF6) vs. Jade (BoF1) - Spoiler Godlike... against a Godlike with... ...mmm, this is closer than I thought. Give me time to think it over, but I may switch votes.
Guv (DQ8) vs. 3-Yuna (FFX) - Decent Heavy vs. Decent Godlike. Bye, Guv.

Heavy

Barbarossa (S1) vs. Gades (Lufias) - L1 form does enough damage. I... think? Gah, Golden Hydra wasn't terrible.
Nina (BoF2) vs. Hojo (FF7) - I lean toward a 3-4HKO on Hojo's damage. ...Nina can't kill him quick enough. Go go durability respect + I think the formchain's legal, meaning Nina gets slowly worn down.

Middle

1-Peter (SF2) vs. Queen (S3) - Peter.
Shiba (S3) vs. Bright (S3) - Who are these people? Uhhhh random lizard man and random dragon, okay, dragon beats lizard.

Light

Gepetto (SH2) vs. Lucia (SH2) -  I dunno, if someone pulled out the actual numbers here on how the match goes I'd be willing to change vote, but oh god, I don't care, one of them wins and then likely loses next round I don't care get this match away from meeeeeee

superaielman

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2008, 04:08:20 AM »
L1 Gades is a Godlike. He's really fast and his damage is strong. No real flaws either- lacks the glaring holy weakness of the L2 scrubs.  Barbarossa has no business beating Gades 1.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------

muakaka

• Denizen
  • Needs. To. Be. Ranked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2008, 04:55:33 AM »
Also, do note that Jade's ID is 3% chance of *USING* it.  And no, CK, its not 50%; that's Deis' version.  Jade's is 33% or so.  It out and out sucks, and it wouldn't even be considered if Jade wasn't as durable a freak as he is (hence my comment about why this fight could be interesting if this was most any other boss but Jade.)

...well, ok, 33% chance isn't *THAT* bad, but against Celes who has good M. Block lowering it to about 20%, and Magic Defense to lower it further...yeah.  Its typically a move useful only against Lightning Immune Healers who don't have a lot of damage (so, for example, if we put Terra instead of Celes in, the fight kind of changes since suddenly that's a lot more damage Jade has to race against.)

Whoops. Got confused there. He rarely used it in game, and it NEVER connected.(for me)

My avatar's approved? SWEET!
Maybe I'll do some damage and stats averages for PB after my exams. :P
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 05:06:14 AM by superaielman »

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2008, 05:00:27 AM »
Sarah disputes that claim, Snow.  her HP doesn't go up enough to make up for how much damage/speed/evade she loses.  But of course, Sarah is speshul.

Actually, the damage is mostly the same, the speed is mostly the same and Sarah loses the "not totally sucking at taking magic" schtick (her HP is -that- bad). She loses the ID, which sucks, but the ID is slowish to begin with. No matter how good that skillset is, getting overkilled by average physicals and possibly OHKOed by magic just sucks too much. The evade doesn't offset things enough. So, they end up pretty similar in worth, although that's probably part of your point.

... dear god, Sarah fails.

superaielman

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2008, 05:04:52 AM »
If you're interested in it, talk to Unorginial about it. He has the basics of a stat topic down at least.  Ash is probably the game's only rank and it has a fair ways to go before even getting a Forgotten Warrior in the DL, but hey. It can't hurt.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 05:06:42 AM by superaielman »
-------------------

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2008, 05:06:19 PM »
Godlike

1-Ryu (BoF3) vs. Ted (S4)- GRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Celes Chere (FF6) vs. Jade (BoF1)- I think Celes has a good chance here, actually?
Berle (SO2) vs. Kratos Aurion (ToS)
Guv (DQ8) vs. 3-Yuna (FFX)- See Ryu vs. Ted.

Heavy
1-Lynx (CC) vs. Claus F. Lester (ToP)
Barbarossa (S1) vs. Gades (Lufias)- Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.
Nina (BoF2) vs. Hojo (FF7)
Rutee Katrea (ToD) vs. 4-Yuber (S3)

Middle

1-Peter (SF2) vs. Queen (S3)
Nash (L:SSSC) vs. Karin Koenig (SH2)- ^_^
Shiba (S3) vs. Bright (S3)
Lute (FE8) vs. 3-Bebedora (AtL4)

Light

1-Rude (FF7) vs. Mia Ausa (L:SSSC)
Gepetto (SH2) vs. Lucia (SH2)
Ricardo Gomez (SH3) vs. Kelvena (XG)
Dahna (G3) vs. 3-Frank Goldfinger (SH3)
- Worthless SH3.
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

ThePiggyman

• Denizen
  • The Lonely People (Are Getting Lonelier)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2008, 07:38:31 PM »
Godlike

1-Ryu (BoF3) vs. Ted (S4) - Goes first.
Celes Chere (FF6) vs. Jade (BoF1) - Gonna lean for Jade on this one, after reading previous arguments.
Guv (DQ8) vs. 3-Yuna (FFX) - Yuna has the better team.

Heavy
1-Lynx (CC) vs. Claus F. Lester (ToP) - Lack of respect for Tales of summoners.
Nina (BoF2) vs. Hojo (FF7) - 3HKO's.
Rutee Katrea (ToD) vs. Yuber (S3) - Undecided here... leaning Yuber though.

Middle

Shiba (S3) vs. Bright (S3) - What a boring match.

Light

1-Rude (FF7) vs. Mia Ausa (L:SSSC) - I actually think Rude can slug this.
Quote from: DjinnAndTonic
Quote from: OblivionKnight
if you believe in being a GOOD PERSON

If we believed in that, we wouldn't be forcing world-saving hero to fight eachother to the death for our amusement.

New Arm Guy

• Lurker
  • New User
  • Who could believe me now that my hands are free?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2008, 01:50:34 AM »
Godlike:

Guv (DQ8) vs Yuna (FFX) - Yuna has meatshields, and she can outlast CT. And then she has even more Aeons to kill Guv with.

Heavy:

Can't Vote.

Middle:

Shiba (S3) vs Bright (S3) - Slightly better Suikoscrub. Sad match.

Light:

Gepetto (SH2) vs Lucia (SH2) - Has... damage? Sort of? Even sadder.

Ultradude

• White Void, Cold Steel, OUCH FUCKING VAMPIRES
  • Denizen
  • I AM THE etc.etc.etc.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2008, 02:51:45 AM »
Oh, boss Yuber is evasive. Just... so is PC Yuber, and Bloody Rose is pretty accurate in ToD terms (i.e. it's really rarely blocked), which means he's probably getting killed by one attack anyway while the PC form doesn't. I just don't really see the point of trying to spin a win for boss Yuber when PC Yuber has a far better shot, really. <_< The WA4 boss-level HP the human S3 bosses sport means they universally want their PC forms, no questions asked.
Well, I missed one of the few fully missable stars, and haven't gotten around to replaying yet, so technically I haven't seen the PC form. Though I guess I've played enough to figure it out pretty easy based on the stat topic, there's nothing really odd about Yuber to make it hard to vote by comparing him to the characters that I have seen.
"Turning into bats? Laughable!" says sparkly telepathic Volvo-driving vampire who spent century in high school.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2008, 02:54:06 AM »
Don't fret about that, if you played through the entirety of S3, you probably understand the game mechanics well enough to vote on the PC form without having seen it in action yourself. If we only voted on PCs we used in a full playthrough, I'm guessing a lot of people wouldn't vote on 70% of large cast games. Although you have the question for how well Yuber holds up to Rutee answered regardless. <_<

Unoriginal

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2008, 06:38:31 AM »
If you're interested in it, talk to Unorginial about it. He has the basics of a stat topic down at least.  Ash is probably the game's only rank and it has a fair ways to go before even getting a Forgotten Warrior in the DL, but hey. It can't hurt.

If you want it, it's all yours, I'm already backlogged enough as it is.  Feel free to take whatever you might find useful in the shell I put up on the old forums.

Twilkitri

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2008, 12:49:29 PM »
For the people that restrict bosses to actual chances, for what it's worth, since the topic doesn't appear to be over here yet, if Jade uses a special attack he has 9/16 chance of falling rocks, 1/4 chance of Chill, 1/8 chance of BoltX, 1/16 chance of Rub. But I don't currently know what chance he has of doing a special instead of a normal in the first place ._.

[EDIT]Apparently the chance of doing a special changes per turn, and not in an orderly fashion. Well a great lot of help that is. From 1 in 16 to guaranteed. Tssk.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 01:35:28 PM by Twilkitri »

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2008, 10:36:51 AM »
Godlike

1-Ryu (BoF3) vs. Ted (S4) - Ted disrupts Godlike by taking on a PC in his first round. Sierra wants this kind of luck.
Celes Chere (FF6) vs. Jade (BoF1) - Without BoltX, my Jade respect is lost.
Berle (SO2) vs. Kratos Aurion (ToS) - Boss Kratos has 10xPCHP, while Berle has 200xPCHP? Even considering the ARPG speed and Kratos' much better damage (0.8HKO vs. 2.5HKO), Kratos is losing this unless you allow him First Aid. I played ToS in Hard mode, so I can't remember if Normal mode Kratos has First Aid in his boss form. In Hard Mode, he was able to cast First Aid without being knocked out of it by physicals. This would, given that both ARPG bosses have unlimited resources, conceivably give this match to Kratos who is doing small - though unhealable- damage to Berle's 170000HP, even though it would take something around 200 ARPG 'turns' to do it.
Guv (DQ8) vs. 3-Yuna (FFX) - I really wanted Guv to win this. Yuna champs again?

Heavy

1-Lynx (CC) vs. Claus F. Lester (ToP) - Klarth OHKOs.
Barbarossa (S1) vs. Gades (Lufias) - Gades 1 smash.
Nina (BoF2) vs. Hojo (FF7) - It's close, but I'll give this to Hojo.
Rutee Katrea (ToD) vs. 4-Yuber (S3) - Rutee heals through Yuber's limited resources and OHKOs his boss form! But Yuber's PC form heal locks. Does Yuber's PC form count as Aftergame? Hmm... Well, I'm all for giving characters their best possible forms. If Rutee uses her Radiant Mythology form, she can debuff Yuber's defense with Acid Rain and 2HKO, if you see her as surviving 3 turns of Yuber's physical. She can decrease his accuracy and buff her own defense to improve her chances and still have enough TP to do her 2HKO. She also has 100% accuracy spell/skill Silence to get around his runes. I'll give this to Rutee, surprisingly...

Middle

1-Peter (SF2) vs. Queen (S3) - Can't vote.
Nash (L:SSSC) vs. Karin Koenig (SH2) - Lunar Legend form Nash has gamebest damage. Good for you Nash.
Shiba (S3) vs. Bright (S3) - Shiba's in Middle?
Lute (FE8) vs. 3-Bebedora (AtL4) - Wow, spoiled. Bebedora's the only AtL4 character I ever liked, too bad.

Light

1-Rude (FF7) vs. Mia Ausa (L:SSSC) - No Rude respect. At all.
Gepetto (SH2) vs. Lucia (SH2) - Uh... I don't know, actually.
Ricardo Gomez (SH3) vs. Kelvena (XG) - Ricardo is not Kelvena.
Dahna (G3) vs. 3-Frank Goldfinger (SH3) - Light is full of SH this week. Sleep weapon hype.

Magic Fanatic

• Denizen
  • As if it wasn't already.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2008, 09:49:32 AM »
Godlike

1-Ryu (BoF3) vs. Ted (S4) - An awesome change in the "Welcome to Godlike" trend.
Celes Chere (FF6) vs. Jade (BoF1) - Unless Celes can turn out at least 3-2ing Jade, I...  Don't think she wins this.  A pity, that.

Heavy

1-Lynx (CC) vs. Claus F. Lester (ToP) - ToPo Klarth starts summoning.  Lynx hits Klarth.  Klarth has to start all over.  Rinse and repeat.
Barbarossa (S1) vs. Gades (Lufias) - I...  Didn't see Gades as very threatening in Lufia 1.  Barbarossa, however...
Nina (BoF2) vs. Hojo (FF7) - I refuse to think on this.

Middle

Nash (L:SSSC) vs. Karin Koenig (SH2) - I'd love to vote Karin on this...  But I haven't even finished Lunar yet.

Light

Gepetto (SH2) vs. Lucia (SH2) - This match would probably fail less if Lucia could buff herself.

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2008, 02:53:01 PM »
I have to say, is it really the traditional Godlike welcome when the upgrader is a former Godlike themselves? <_<  Regardless of the fact it's being turned on it's head.

Mad Fnorder

• Denizen
  • Hee-ho- Hiiii~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2008, 03:33:51 PM »
The real hilarious part is Ryu3 potentially hitting a downgrade pool.