Author Topic: Season 60-1 Missing Comments  (Read 1402 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Season 60-1 Missing Comments
« on: June 18, 2010, 08:47:38 PM »
Lady>>>>>Leopold
Odd Eye>Killer
Belial>>>Asgard
Rika>X

Edgar>Slust
Zidane>Ragnar(XF)
Garai>Rune
Marsilio>>>Miang

Vesper>Jin
Jill>Anise
Venusaur>Raven
Sophia>Balk

Blastoise>Serra
Jacques>>>Leon
Melville>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(Infinity)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Euram
Lucius>Funguy
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

Sei

• Denizen
  • Hooray!
    • View Profile
Re: Season 60-1 Missing Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 02:51:31 AM »
Belial>>>Asgard

The Fortress of the Gods stood imposingly on one side of the arena, his glowing eyes staring down at the mysterious master of space.

"I have seen and recorded your previous battles and have devised ways to counter them. You have no way to attack me now."

The mysterious woman smiled bemusedly at this proclamation. She then opened a portal above Asgard and dropped a tank right on his head.

...or at least tried to. Asgard had swatted the tank away with a Barrier Fist.

"I told you," Asgard intoned robotically while slowly advancing on the demon, pausing momentarily at each step to backhand away a tank "your attacks have no effect on me."

Belial for her part, never lost her smile. Had Asgard been human, this would have caused him some worry, but since he lacked such silly emotions besides loyalty to his masters, he continued on without pause until he was within punching distance of the demon and could strike her with a Barrier Fist, which instead flew right into a gap that had opened between them.

Having anticipated this Distortion in space, Asgard prepared to unleash a Barrier Storm. "Resistance is futile. This match is mine."

And then a train came out from the gap and smashed Asgard out of the ring.

Once the match was officially awarded to her, Belial teleported out of the arena, her enigmatic smile never dropping even once.

After a short pause, Ashley Winchester, one of the judges in this match, finally spoke.

"She's been visiting that parasol-carrying demon from Cirno's home world, hasn't she?"

Rudy mutely nodded.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 02:54:32 AM by Sei »