imageRegister

Author Topic: Season 59-1 Missing Comments  (Read 1398 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Season 59-1 Missing Comments
« on: April 30, 2010, 05:13:59 AM »
Lady>>>Patriarch
Elvis>Naesala
Rupert>>>Teepo
Dark Force>Yuri

Freya>>>>>Jeff
Belcoot>Zerase
Presea>Doel

Adachi>Greg
Shabon>Guy(L2)
Guy(TotA)>>>Clive
Meganium>Eleni

Orlha>Olan
Amy>Natan
Futch>>>>>Mukumuku
Kain>>>Renault
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

Taishyr

Re: Season 59-1 Missing Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 02:00:04 AM »
Freya>>>>>Jeff

A nerd. A goddess of fertility with the bounty to match.

There was only one way this could end.

---------------

"ETHER STRIKE ETHER STRIKE GODDAMN YOU, YOU, YOOOOOU CHIIIIIIIIIIIIILD HOW DARE YOU POST PICTURES OF ME TO -THAT- WEBSITEEEEEE!"

---------------

Asgard's best computer hackers and wizards are attempting to remove all traces of Jeff's... illegally taken pictures from the internet.

This consists of Gandar, Mystina, and Badrach. As such, it may take a bit.

Meanwhile, Jeff has been made an honorary member of the Pervert Squad and inexplicably shunned by his best friend, Tony.

Belcoot > Zerase

The two former allies stood across from each other in the arena - Belcoot ready as usual, Zerase appearing bored. Belial, Geddoe, and Terra were standing off to the side, observing the match. Terra, after a moment, raised her blade. "Ready, Belcoot, Zerase?"

"Indeed." Belcoot nodded. Zerase simply snorted.

"Then... begin!" Before Zerase could lift her hands, Belcoot had crossed the field - and in just a moment, the blade's flat had slammed into Zerase, knocking her out of the arena. After a pause, during which Belcoot put his sword away, Zerase straightened, eyes glittering.

"Oh, you are -not- going to appreciate having done that."

"Zerase, to use abilities after the end of the match is against Dueling League regulatio-"

"Your regulations mean nothing to me!" Zerase crowed-

-and the arena turned dark, for a moment, before brightening again. Belcoot frowned. "I don't remember that spell."

"Seems to have been worthless anyway." Geddoe snorted softly. "Give the stage magician a gold coin, maybe she'll go awa-" A pat at his pouch. "Wait, where'd my coins g-"

"AAAAH!" The judges turned to Terra, just in time to see her get stuck to a quickly growing ball of... stuff - coins, bricks, weapons, and now people - pushed by a funny looking little green man. Zerase, behind them, laughed cruelly. "Perhaps the ultimate magic of the Star Rune - summoning a minion to make a star itself! Have fun, you insolent fools!" And before anyone could turn to stop her, she vanished.

-------

The total damage to the DL Nexus numbered well over 10,000,000,000,000 Gold (the standardized currency after the Gobi-Ramus wars of two years previous). But the nightmares of being made into a star and the sheer reality warping prowess possessed therein continues to haunt all that were present.

Zerase, meanwhile, has yet to resurface, apparently still bitter about Belcoot's quick disposal of her. After causing the damage (surviving all blows thrown at him - "what, is he from a world that doesn't take damage?!" Fou-Lu muttered at one point)  and handing the ball over to a similar-looking eldritch monstrosity in the starts who caused the ball to mutate into a star, the little green abombination vanished in a puff of dust, leaving the survivors highly confused and attempting to patch up the pieces.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 02:20:58 AM by Taitoro »