Register

Author Topic: Futurama 2017 Week 3  (Read 789 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Futurama 2017 Week 3
« on: December 18, 2017, 09:14:26 PM »
Godlike

Palace 7 Boss (Persona 5) vs Xorn (Grandia III)
Berle (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest)
Alisa Reinford (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel) vs T260G (SaGa Frontier)
Ced (Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War) vs Braev Lee (Bravely Default)

Heavy

Materia Keeper (Final Fantasy VII) vs Camilla (Fire Emblem: Fates)
Red Mage (Final Fantasy Dimensions) vs Hugo (Suikoden III)
Makoto Niijima (Persona 5) vs Scias (Breath of Fire IV)
Solo (Dragon Quest IV) vs Ayla (Chrono Trigger)

Middle

Haru Okumura (Persona 5) vs Tolten (Lost Odyssey)
Kevin Graham (The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky The 3rd) vs Katarina Lauren (Romancing SaGa 3)
Seena (Lufia: The Legend Returns) vs Leonora (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)
Norn (Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana) vs Lion (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)

Light

Luc (Suikoden 1) vs Seneca (Suikoden Tactics)
Makoto Sako (Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2) vs Lyonesse (Brigandine)
Gilbert Stein (The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC) vs Mint Adenade (Tales of Phantasia)
Flonne (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) vs Jagen (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Futurama 2017 Week 3
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 11:11:55 PM »
Godlike

Palace 7 Boss (Persona 5) vs Xorn (Grandia III) - Pretty sure he takes forms 4/5 anyways
Berle (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) - Pass
Alisa Reinford (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel) vs T260G (SaGa Frontier)
Ced (Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War) vs Braev Lee (Bravely Default) - Yeah Braev doesn't really deal any better with Ced's evade than Reicher did and even if you make Ced break the eventual staring contest first (I don't, the dumb boss blinks first to me) he doesn't have quite enough durability even when defaulting to run Ced out of Forseti uses on average unless you're OK or something.

Heavy

Materia Keeper (Final Fantasy VII) vs Camilla (Fire Emblem: Fates) - sure
Makoto Niijima (Persona 5) vs Scias (Breath of Fire IV) - sure

Middle

Kevin Graham (The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky The 3rd) vs Katarina Lauren (Romancing SaGa 3) - Well Formless Stance is cute but probably only succeeds in delaying the inevitable, Kevin will probably get a Gorgon Arrow in eventually unless there's some undocumented petrify resist floating around but I don't think there was.

Light

Makoto Sako (Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2) vs Lyonesse (Brigandine) - Kneejerk, Makoto is really bad at heal locking
Gilbert Stein (The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC) vs Mint Adenade (Tales of Phantasia) - I really wish I knew how good Gilbert's delay move was at, well, delaying, but I'm not inclined to respect it withouth numbers.  Mint's damage may be even more wretched than Bard's but at least she should be able to heal/debuff her way out of trouble considering Gilbert's princely durability.
Flonne (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) vs Jagen (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon) - sure?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 05:57:08 AM by Random Consonant »

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 09:03:41 AM »
P7 boss too tanky, even baking in party buffs / debuffs.  Is there any reason to think Xorn is immune to debuffs?  Matarunda (and Debilitate if that wears off) kinda tilts the slugfest.  (EDIT: To be clear, this is a form 4->5 formchain assumed, no forms 1-3.  )
Heal through the invincible phase.

Heavy

Elf indicated in IRC chat that FF7 boss's Dexterity is less ridiculous than it looks at first glance (90 Dex!!1!), and Camilla can actually take a hit?  That said, I guess whether counter-evading Trine is spammable matters a lot here, since Camilla (at least Wyvern Camilla in the stat topic)'s weakness is magic resistance, and using Hell Combo will trigger a counter.  Although it's fine if MK doubles.  Gonna assume that MK claims another scalp here, but if Trine spamming is not allowed AND MK doesn't double, Camilla might have a shot.  (Also, MK is presumably immune to Savage Blow...  could FF7 boss's could be hit by Demi...?)  Additional fun thought: you could even argue Trample doesn't apply here?!  It is a monstrous quadraped...
EDIT: Double-checked, and heck no to Savage Blow hype.  That said, it seems like MK really needs doubling or no-Trample hype after all, so sure, I'll switch my vote.
Scias runs out of healing before Makoto does.  He has Sleep & Confuse...  but...  neither of them seem to be very good (they both fall off upon taking damage, and Confuse just makes Makoto start fishing for Sabziaos critz with her physical, not act against her own interests).  So it's just a straight-up slugfest.  (I mean... I *guess* Scias's best plan is something like "fish for Confuse right before Rakukaja is about to fall off and while Makoto is mildly damaged, have it land, have Makoto attack into a 20% counter chance, finish with Shining Blade.  Odds are...  not good, though.)
Solo shouldn't be 2HKO'd, so should survive a double by just spamming HealAll a lot.  DQ4r might lose it thanks to the more sane HP balance there, dunno.

Middle

Is this a match of zero votership?  Not sure we have any overlap on voters here...  maybe Djinn I guess?!
Anyway, if Ultimate Hit is seen as a "called shot" type move that opponents get warning of, Haru should easily take it since she can just reflect it.  Since he has uninspiring damage otherwise, it seems like he gives Haru a turn to set up with Heat Riser, which makes things very bad for Haru's opponents if they can't outspeed her and get a cheap shot in first.  So seems like it'd favor of her.

Light

Gilbert Stein (The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC) vs Mint Adenade (Tales of Phantasia)
The delay on the grenades is pretty decent IIRC...  or, well, would be if Gilbert wasn't a bit of a slug himself.  That said, there's something to be said for disrespecting ST Delay on bosses, or seeing it as half/quarter effectiveness, or the like anyway to reflect that it's not QUITE as dominating as it might look...   otherwise you have Xorn unstoppable eternal champion of Godlike, etc.
Anyway I think the more important question is if the bot summoning is allowed, and if it is allowed, how much...  Mint being one of the only duelers who might not be able to OHKO the scaled bots as they pop out.  If some amount of bot summoning is allowed AND she misses the OHKO, she's in trouble...  not sure how reasonable the latter is, those bots are truly truly OHKO bait unscaled, so even MINT might manage that mighty feat.
Doubled Holy Arrows surely does the trick.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 11:49:55 PM by SnowFire »

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 11:12:40 AM »
Godlike

Berle (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest)- Healing is enough here.

Heavy

Solo (Dragon Quest IV) vs Ayla (Chrono Trigger)- Strong kneejerk.

Middle

Seena (Lufia: The Legend Returns) vs Leonora (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)- Mirror makes Leonora sad, as does Reduce. This field is really bad at taking advantage of Seena's weak points.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 01:20:32 PM »
Palace 7 Boss (Persona 5) vs Xorn (Grandia III) - As far as I'm looking, Xorn outslugs both splits available for Char Aznable. I'm still deciding on which form I consider better (at first, I felt first half was better due to resists, but the second half has the murderous buff/debuff suite and less of that telegraphed offense junk). Xorn isn't immune to debuffs per se, but he reduces debuff duration considerably IIRC and his dispel also prevents buffing. To make matters -worse-, Char also only gets the buffing insanity on his second shirtless form... so uh yeah, that's almost half the fight spent slugfesting like a mediocre Heavy. Of course, if you allow the full formchain, HP too stronk for Xorn applies.
Berle (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) - Berle ain't too hot against a tanky healer.
Ced (Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War) vs Braev Lee (Bravely Default) - Oh lord, Braev's overkill string triggers INDIVIDUAL counters. He needs to get -insanely- lucky against 85% evade to not get shredded, and he doesn't even OHKO Ced with a single attack. Considering I force Braev out of defaulting once he hits max Brave (IIRC, he can't spam Default indefinitely in-game either), this just leads to a massacre.

Makoto Niijima (Persona 5) vs Scias (Breath of Fire IV) - uh. Makoto is faster first turn, but loses initiative onwards, though not by any significant margin. Status isn't really an alternative, feels like all of P5's status options are answered by BoF4 status resists, except MAYBE fear... but fear's essentially a different form of turn loss, which gets covered by both stun and paralysis. So yeah, don't think so. Under Rakukaja, he 4HKOs Makoto and Mako herself 3HKOs him (fortunately, she can avoid Rakshasa range just by using Freidyne!). In theory, he could spam sleep to force Mako into Raku-less turns, which put her under pressure... but sleep is frankly kinda terrible and Makoto immunes it anyway. So, Confuse it is... which is turn two. Also worth noting that I don't see Scias doubling Makoto past the turn two lap anytime soon, he only 2HKOs a Raku-less Makoto with Shining Blade x2 and he runs out of AP long before Makoto runs out of SP herself if he goes that route. Weirdly, I think he may end up losing this due to resource issues (Mako avoids a two-rounding with Raku recasts at most reasonable HP thresholds and a match this long actually has Scias worrying about EVADE). This is just weird.
Solo (Dragon Quest IV) vs Ayla (Chrono Trigger) - I guess so. This would be a much bigger problem if Ayla didn't 3HKO Solo.

Middle - well, nope

Luc (Suikoden 1) vs Seneca (Suikoden Tactics) - Man, Seneca actually scrapes the OHKO on average. Luc 1 is such a -fascinating- durability failure.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 11:40:43 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2017, 02:44:00 PM »
Godlike

Palace 7 Boss (Persona 5) vs Xorn (Grandia III) - So...my interpretations make this easy (no EXAs, full form-chain - one of them alone wrecks Xorn, both is just mean).  Xorn is limited against the first 3 forms (Beast of Human Sacrifice, etc.).  Makarakarn spam helps a lot, as it limits Xorn to Thunderclap, his only magic (since Beast reflects physicals).  Moving onto the Wings...he halves wind and electric, and has Tetrakarn.  So those first 2 parts of the form-chain slow him down.  If you don't allow EXAs, or limit them, Char shreds Xorn with that walling.  Tomb, as usual, fails, but that's a lot of durability to eat through.  Thunderclap is only a close 3-shot (1100 damage vs. 3200 HP), Xorn takes a while to kill him.  It's actually worse against the Wings, as that's now a 6-shot.  He might be able to time Death Knell through it, I suppose, but he'll have to eat some damage from his physicals.  The double-acting allows the barriers to go up and damage to be inflicted too.  It's...yeah.  That's just the first 3 forms...the last 2 go with a buff/debuff game.  Xorn can use Despair to stop the Heat Riser/Kaja fun, but not the Kundas.  The offense Xorn has to deal with goes up in this part of the fight...but the defenses are better, so it's the same amount of relative HP to eat through.  Yeah...Xorn needs to have you not allow Char the full form-chain (even then, it will be close), and allow full EXAs (not sure how you'd interpret them vs. a boss fight where speed never matters...I guess consider him average, so Xorn gets 2.5 actions per his one) for Xorn to take this.
Berle (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) - INVINCIBLE
Ced (Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War) vs Braev Lee (Bravely Default) - Hey, someone mentioned me!  So...my views have always ended up giving bosses tons of durability.  Looking at the averages...Braev is about 44x HP (35000 HP, 2 full heals, average damage of ~2400).  That is something Ced can't break through.  Plus, you know...overkill damage. 

Heavy

Makoto Niijima (Persona 5) vs Scias (Breath of Fire IV) - So...Scias is 94% magical durability, 93% physical durability.  Assuming the damage average is 313 for P5, a full clip of her shock gun is 162 + a boosted Atomic Flare of 579 = 2.367 average damage.  That just barely kills Scias (94% magical durability x 2.5 to kill = 2.35x average damage needed).  That...uh...yeah.  She heal-locks with punches.  At worst.  Scias needs to rely on a status (which...is a good shot vs. Queen, but not guaranteed), but Queen can block at least one.  That...also means Scias needs to go first, and he doesn't.  So...yeah.  He is wrecked here.  This even ignores the Endure effect from her confidant...
Solo (Dragon Quest IV) vs Ayla (Chrono Trigger) - Wait for a critical hit of 9999? 

Middle

Haru Okumura (Persona 5) vs Tolten (Lost Odyssey) - Man..never really thought about how I view Lost Oddyssey.  With Endure, very easy win for Beauty Thief.  I think Heat Riser, One-Shot-Kill criticals finish it off.  Doesn't help she's faster.  If you take the higher average for P5, of her gun attack is 419 vs. a 313 average (1.338x average).  Using One-Shot-Kill with Amazon Axe, that's 450 vs. 313 (1.437x).  A critical is 2.156x average damage.  And gets her a One More!  With Heat Riser in effect, all those numbers rise by 1.5x.  Tolten is listed as 140% HP with his HP Up, with a 4% physical reduction.  That's 1.04 x 1.4 x 2.5 = 3.64x physical durability.  That's 2 Heat Riser One-Shot-Kills without the criticals.  Just...yeah.  With a 22% speed Ultimate Hit, I can't see that coming.
Seena (Lufia: The Legend Returns) vs Leonora (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years) - And she hasn't needed her boss form yet!
Norn (Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana) vs Lion (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) - Yeah, I...think Sleep + Turn2Candy wins it.

Light

Luc (Suikoden 1) vs Seneca (Suikoden Tactics) - Boss!
Flonne (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) vs Jagen (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon) - Boss!
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2017, 04:35:28 AM »
Heavy

Materia Keeper (Final Fantasy VII) vs Camilla (Fire Emblem: Fates): Mm, i think so, though could be argued.

1. Materia Keeper's 90 dex is faced by an average of around 80 (the game adds 50 to PC dex stats). He's not that fast. Look up Jenova (Life or Death) or Sephiroth for an example of an actually impressive FF7 enemy dex stat. He's above average (and hence avoids being doubled) but isn't even close to doubling.
2. Trine is a 50% HP limit (as is Cure 2, not that this matters). As such MK can't use it as an opening move.
3. Trample works on giant quadruped dragons, it's working here.
4. MK is vulnerable to poison, so I'm not inclined to see him (or much of anything that doesn't have some seriously impressive boss immunities) immune to Savage Blow.

Beyond that, I think Camilla should manage to 3HKO (especially with Savage Blow, though possibly without), and MK can only 3HKO at full HP by triggering counters. If you see Hell Combo doing more than 70% to Camilla (and let it be spammed) then he may just 2HKO, but I doubt it, you'd have to see FF7 PC HP as quite low at that point.

Red Mage (Final Fantasy Dimensions) vs Hugo (Suikoden III): Red Mage blocks sleep, and tries to land some sort of status. Break is really slow, but instant doubled by Hugo slow? ... actually, yeah, probably. Hugo is fast! Now, most other statuses will land faster... Toad is the other decisive one. But Toad is immuned by a lot of things in FFD, kinda don't feel right hyping that as turn 1 especially against a Yellow Scarf. Sleep and Silence are blocked. Confuse works, though not really because Hugo will randomly go on physicalling (50% chance). So... probably Hugo. Red Mage really wishes Hugo didn't have all that evade so he could use the charge-less version of petrify...

Solo (Dragon Quest IV) vs Ayla (Chrono Trigger): DQ4 defence is pretty trashy but it's probably enough to ward off the 2HKO here, yeah.

Light

Luc (Suikoden 1) vs Seneca (Suikoden Tactics): Trusting others here.
Flonne (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) vs Jagen (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon): And here. Feel my apathy for Light.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 03:08:23 PM by Dark Holy Elf »

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2017, 06:38:47 PM »
Godlike

Berle (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) - healing for days, surely he can outlast Berle

Heavy

Materia Keeper (Final Fantasy VII) vs Camilla (Fire Emblem: Fates) - elflogic is sound
Makoto Niijima (Persona 5) vs Scias (Breath of Fire IV) - yeah, she straight up wins the resource war and raku takes the bite out of his offense. Makoto has pretty much exactly the right tools for dealing with Scias
Solo (Dragon Quest IV) vs Ayla (Chrono Trigger) - i'll buy it, sure

Middle

Kevin Graham (The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky The 3rd) vs Katarina Lauren (Romancing SaGa 3)
Seena (Lufia: The Legend Returns) vs Leonora (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)
Norn (Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana) vs Lion (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)

Light

Flonne (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) vs Jagen (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon) - ....sure.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2017, 11:48:44 PM »
OK, for what it's worth, Jagen is a BOSS as well.  (Not a good one, but he is one in FE12's tutorial.)

Re MK / Camilla: Hmm.  Well, I know Elf uses the CQ-only stats, but I use the combined stats, so Camilla's a bit slower (but tougher) than Elf would kneejerk.  That said, if MK is really that unimpressive in speed, it doesn't matter.

Also, checking, MK does immune gravity attacks directly in its home game, and Savage Blow is immunable in Fates, so yeah, not really on board with that hype after double-checking.

Anyway.  No way I'd see Hell Combo as doing .70 PCHP+ damage (it's like a decent 3HKO I want to say?  Maybe less if you loaded up on HP Pluses in Cosmo Canyon?), but OTOH, Materia Keeper is rather tanky IIRC - even baking in some Limit disrespect.  (This isn't late Disc 2 / Disc 3 where you get access to super magic, the damage curve is still like...  checking a YT video...   500-600 damage or so?  So 2.0 - 2.2 PCHP?)  I see Camilla's Silver Axe as doing .58 PCHP at first (and slowly less as she debuffs herself).  So she 4HKOs ignoring Savage Blow.  Can maybe chip a little by using an Iron weapon if MK's durability is disrespected a bit more to chip around Trine.  But even if not...  hmm, guess that does require MK 2HKOing with Hell Combo & Trine, which isn't happening against Camilla's durability.

MK: Hell Combo (eat Silver Axe counter)
Camilla: Iron Axe/Lance  (using Silver means unlocking Trine and losing the ability to counterattack..  and is worse damage than 2x Iron hits)
MK: Hell Combo (eat Iron counter)
Camilla: Silver Axe
MK: Trine
Camilla: Silver Axe

So is 2x Hell Combo + Trine deadly?  Mm.  Probably not, actually, great subtractive defense is good against lesser damage.  I guess I'll buy the Camilla hype, but not for the reasons Elf had - this match makes it all the way to round 3 I think.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2017, 02:37:03 AM »
Godlike

Heavy

Middle
Seena (Lufia: The Legend Returns) vs Leonora (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)- Yeah, I think Leonora ends up slower. Even is Dispel works against Mirror, Seena has more castings of Mirror than Leonora has of Dispel
Norn (Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana) vs Lion (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)- Gut reaction. Lion gets off 1 turn, then goes to sleep. Norn can either then buff (and while the HP halving helps with dealing with the buff, Lion still needs to finish Norn off. Also, evade>HP halving as well) or just try to turn him into Candy

Light
Luc (Suikoden 1) vs Seneca (Suikoden Tactics)- LOLHKO (aka the purpose of nomming Luc 1)
Gilbert Stein (The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC) vs Mint Adenade (Tales of Phantasia)- Strong gut reaction
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 02:41:42 AM by Dhyerwolf »
...into the nightfall.

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2017, 02:55:34 AM »
Godlike

Heavy

Red Mage (Final Fantasy Dimensions) vs Hugo (Suikoden III) - Bah. Damn my own Yellow Scarf hype.
Solo (Dragon Quest IV) vs Ayla (Chrono Trigger) - Why hello Ranked match-up.

Middle

Light

Gilbert Stein (The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC) vs Mint Adenade (Tales of Phantasia) - Can't vote, but if I could, I think I'd lean Mint here.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2017, 01:18:41 AM »
Godlike

Palace 7 Boss (Persona 5) vs Xorn (Grandia III)- No Vote
Berle (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest)- No vote
Ced (Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War) vs Braev Lee (Bravely Default)- Geez, FE PCs beating actual bosses remains weird.

Heavy

Makoto Niijima (Persona 5) vs Scias (Breath of Fire IV)- No vote
Solo (Dragon Quest IV) vs Ayla (Chrono Trigger)- I think? 

Middle

Haru Okumura (Persona 5) vs Tolten (Lost Odyssey)- No vote
Kevin Graham (The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky The 3rd) vs Katarina Lauren (Romancing SaGa 3)- No vote.

Light

Flonne (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) vs Jagen (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)- Surely.

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2017, 09:50:04 PM »
Godlike

Palace 7 Boss (Persona 5)- ii vs Xorn (Grandia III)- iii
Berle (Star Ocean: The Second Story)- i vs Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest)- iiiiii
Alisa Reinford (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel) vs T260G (SaGa Frontier)- ii
Ced (Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War)- iiii vs Braev Lee (Bravely Default)- i

Heavy

Materia Keeper (Final Fantasy VII) vs Camilla (Fire Emblem: Fates)- iiiiii
Red Mage (Final Fantasy Dimensions) vs Hugo (Suikoden III)- iii
Makoto Niijima (Persona 5)- iiiiii vs Scias (Breath of Fire IV)
Solo (Dragon Quest IV)- iiiiiiiii vs Ayla (Chrono Trigger)- i

Middle

Haru Okumura (Persona 5)- ii vs Tolten (Lost Odyssey)
Kevin Graham (The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky The 3rd)- i vs Katarina Lauren (Romancing SaGa 3)
Seena (Lufia: The Legend Returns)- iiiii vs Leonora (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)
Norn (Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana)- iiii vs Lion (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)

Light

Luc (Suikoden 1)- i vs Seneca (Suikoden Tactics)- iiiiii
Makoto Sako (Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2) vs Lyonesse (Brigandine)- ii
Gilbert Stein (The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC) vs Mint Adenade (Tales of Phantasia)- iii
Flonne (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness)- iiiiiii vs Jagen (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)