Register

Author Topic: Season 49, Week 1  (Read 3684 times)

Dark Holy Elf

• Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
Re: Season 49, Week 1
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2009, 02:37:35 AM »
Wren's capable of evading, it's just that it never happens against average enemy accuracy in-game. (Average enemy Dex is 60, Wren has 53 Agility; the latter needs to exceed the former.) That said there are enemies he can evade.

That combined with my own personal experience of not seeing Odd Eye miss makes me reluctant to hype that here; Odd Eye has to miss over 15% less than an average PS4 random before you see Wren start dodging him.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

• Suggests the birth of an abomination
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2009, 04:50:22 PM »
Middle:
Nadia 'Marle' Guardia (CT) vs Axel (Dis2) Personal experience aligns more with one of the stat topics--Axel CRUSHED team members left and right with his techniques.  My Heart Shakes is roughly 70% PCHP (225 to ~300 average?), and Marle's speed is...crap.  Definitely not beating average-but-losing-tiebreak.  And, uh, Marle's durability is terrible.

I can see him OHKOing.

Light:
Rozalin (Dis2) vs Tao (SF2) ...yeah.  Tao's speed is nuts.  And while Blaze 4 may hit Rozalin's above-average RES, it also hits her notably subpar HP.
<+Nama-EmblemOfFire> ...Have the GhebFE guy and the ostian princess guy collaborate.
 <@Elecman> Seems reasonable.

Dhyerwolf

• Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2009, 07:21:54 PM »
Middle:
Nadia 'Marle' Guardia (CT) vs Axel (Dis2) Personal experience aligns more with one of the stat topics--Axel CRUSHED team members left and right with his techniques.  My Heart Shakes is roughly 70% PCHP (225 to ~300 average?), and Marle's speed is...crap.  Definitely not beating average-but-losing-tiebreak.  And, uh, Marle's durability is terrible.

I can see him OHKOing.

To have near 300 HP at that point, you have to throw out any use of Muscles/extra HP boosting items (Including any weapons which are your best at the time which boost HP), which...well, considering that Disgaea is ass backwards and makes 1 point of HP worth 5 of defense,  you want to be equipping a lot of HP.
...into the nightfall.

• Suggests the birth of an abomination
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2009, 08:11:45 PM »
I, uh, never really used Muscles that much.  So I guess that'd do it.

Admittedly, personal experience raises my respect, but...eh.  Then again, Jenna Angel respect went up due to my PCs only being L51 at endgame, so...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 08:14:34 PM by Namagomi »
<+Nama-EmblemOfFire> ...Have the GhebFE guy and the ostian princess guy collaborate.
 <@Elecman> Seems reasonable.