RPG Debate > Music Tournament

Music Tournament of DOOM 2017- Round 2, Topic 8

(1/2) > >>

Cmdr_King:
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night- Dracula’s Castle vs No More Heroes 2- Philistine
Bastion- Settling Sail, Coming Home vs Metal Gear Solid 2- Main Theme
Fire Emblem Fates- Thorn In You vs Persona 3- The Battle for Everyone’s Souls
Caligula- Distorted Happiness vs Ducktales Remastered- Mount Vesuvius Theme

Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War- Zero vs Final Fantasy XIII- Blinded by Light
Deemo- Evolution Era vs Undertale - Another Medium
Sid Meier's Civilization IV - Baba Yetu vs Bravely Default- That Person’s Name Is
Drakengard 3- The Final Song vs Xenogears- Small Two of Pieces

DragonKnight Zero:
At or past the halfway mark, wow feels so long ago since this started.

Copyright infringement monster ate Thorn in You.  Fixed

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night- Dracula’s Castle vs No More Heroes 2- Philistine  Decided within 15 seconds.  It took another 15 seconds before it sank in that we're past round 1 and I don't have incentive to listen to something I don't enjoy and still vote fairly.
Bastion- Settling Sail, Coming Home vs Metal Gear Solid 2- Main Theme  The signing in the other piece turns me off.
Fire Emblem Fates- Thorn In You vs Persona 3- The Battle for Everyone’s Souls  Both moderately enjoyable though neither stood out from the other.  Decided to not think too much about it and flipped a coin.
Caligula- Distorted Happiness vs Ducktales Remastered- Mount Vesuvius Theme  Don't care for either but the margin between indifference and active dislike is large.

Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War- Zero vs Final Fantasy XIII- Blinded by Light  Close match.  Even if I'm not into Blinded by Light on a personal level, I still appreciate its quirky qualities.  Zero has it's distinctive flavor that sets it apart from similar tracks.  Still undecided, coinflipped.
Deemo- Evolution Era vs Undertale - Another Medium  I'm getting a mental image of a music lounge at a hotel or on a cruise ship from Evolution Era.  This makes it more interesting to me than a decent but unmemorable track.
Sid Meier's Civilization IV - Baba Yetu vs Bravely Default- That Person’s Name Is  One has champ potential.  The other is merely good.  Squish.
Drakengard 3- The Final Song vs Xenogears- Small Two of Pieces   Ouch, another late round matchup happening early.  Both are great.  Small Two of Pieces has that extra emotional factor to push it ahead.

Hunter Sopko:
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night- Dracula’s Castle  vs  No More Heroes 2- Philistine
 Bastion- Settling Sail, Coming Home  vs  Metal Gear Solid 2- Main Theme
 Fire Emblem Fates- Thorn In You  vs  Persona 3- The Battle for Everyone’s Souls
 Caligula- Distorted Happiness vs  Ducktales Remastered- Mount Vesuvius Theme

Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War- Zero  vs  Final Fantasy XIII- Blinded by Light
 Deemo- Evolution Era  vs  Undertale - Another Medium
 Sid Meier's Civilization IV - Baba Yetu  vs  Bravely Default- That Person’s Name Is
 Drakengard 3- The Final Song vs  Xenogears- Small Two of Pieces

Niu:
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night- Dracula’s Castle vs No More Heroes 2- Philistine

Sid Meier's Civilization IV - Baba Yetu vs Bravely Default- That Person’s Name Is

Technetium43:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version