RPG Debate > Music Tournament

Music Tournament of DOOM 2017- Round 2, Topic 7

(1/3) > >>

Cmdr_King:
Legend of Mana- City of Flickering Destruction vs NieR- Song of the Ancients ~ Fate
Gradius 3 Arcade- Departure for Space vs Final Fantasy XV- Stand by Me
Dark Souls- Gwyn, Lord of Cinder vs Xenosaga: Also Sprach Zarathustra- Godsibb
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk- Just a Coffin and an Automaton vs Final Fantasy VII- One Winged Angel

Steins;Gate- Gate of Steiner vs Castlevania: Harmony of Despair- Lost Paintings
Megamari- Patchy’s Castle Stage 1+2 vs Mass Effect 2- Suicide Mission
Drakengard 3- The Upcoming Battle/Armaros vs Malicious Fallen- Abandoned City ~Convergence of Wisdom~ (Download Link)
Scott Pilgrim vs The World- Leo’s Place vs Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk- Tasogare

DragonKnight Zero:
Links for Nier - Fate and Atelier Ayesha - Just a Coffin don't work.

Legend of Mana- City of Flickering Destruction vs NieR- Song of the Ancients ~ Fate  Make way for the new blood.
Gradius 3 Arcade- Departure for Space vs Final Fantasy XV- Stand by Me  I have a liking for some  Konami late '80s arcade game music but I still think Gradius 3 is out of its league here.
Dark Souls- Gwyn, Lord of Cinder vs Xenosaga: Also Sprach Zarathustra- Godsibb  About equal for me.  Not feeling the chanting today; while I don't hate it, it acts as a tiebreaker here.
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk- Just a Coffin and an Automaton vs Final Fantasy VII- One Winged Angel  Cute trumps badass this round.

Steins;Gate- Gate of Steiner vs Castlevania: Harmony of Despair- Lost Paintings  When it's done this well, I'll favor the anime opening soundtrack over good game BGM.
Megamari- Patchy’s Castle Stage 1+2 vs Mass Effect 2- Suicide Mission  Pity vote because it has wiggling eyebrows.
Drakengard 3- The Upcoming Battle/Armaros vs Malicious Fallen- Abandoned City ~Convergence of Wisdom~ (Download Link)
Scott Pilgrim vs The World- Leo’s Place vs Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk- Tasogare  No vote.  Neither appeals to me though it's more a personal preference thing than the tunes.

Hunter Sopko:
Legend of Mana- City of Flickering Destruction  vs  NieR- Song of the Ancients ~ Fate
 Gradius 3 Arcade- Departure for Space  vs  Final Fantasy XV- Stand by Me
 Dark Souls- Gwyn, Lord of Cinder  vs  Xenosaga: Also Sprach Zarathustra- Godsibb
 Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk- Just a Coffin and an Automaton  vs  Final Fantasy VII- One Winged Angel

Steins;Gate- Gate of Steiner  vs  Castlevania: Harmony of Despair- Lost Paintings
 Megamari- Patchy’s Castle Stage 1+2  vs  Mass Effect 2- Suicide Mission
 Drakengard 3- The Upcoming Battle/Armaros vs  Malicious Fallen- Abandoned City ~Convergence of Wisdom~  (Download Link)
 Scott Pilgrim vs The World- Leo’s Place  vs  Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk- Tasogare - Leo's Place is such an earworm, but Tasogare is my kind of low-key vocal song

Talaysen:
Legend of Mana- City of Flickering Destruction vs NieR- Song of the Ancients ~ Fate
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk- Just a Coffin and an Automaton vs Final Fantasy VII- One Winged Angel

Scott Pilgrim vs The World- Leo’s Place vs Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk- Tasogare

VySaika:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version