Register

Author Topic: Villainous Anonymafia - Game Over SCUM WIN  (Read 43577 times)

Princess Leia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Villainous Anonymafia - Day 1
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2010, 06:50:29 AM »
Four-eyes is right. This train formed too damn quick and easy. The redhead looks bad, but it's just a tad too early to start the mayhem. Especially when we have so little to really go off of.

##UNVOTE: Dahlia

Vegetable Head came in and offered nothing new to the discussion, or even reviewed what we've already been talking about, but I'm not ready to do much with him before I know what the hell's going on around here. Yo, people! Speak up before I'm forced to kick all your asses myself!

Tohsaka Rin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2010, 06:51:01 AM »
What logic and data support your decision, Saiyan? Your vote looks like nothing but a continuation of the joke phase.

Margaret Houlihan

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2010, 07:34:20 AM »
Returns from a visit to the Abbey in her carriage.

What have we here?  I do not like the nature of either the Dahlia or Gorgutz trains, while neither likes entirely great in their own right, at least they have made an attempt to stir conversation in this disgraceful council.  My displeasure to be amongst all you miserable ruffians cannot be measured.

Back on track, I will agree to Dark Helmet giving a disdainful reason for his vote, with no other real reason other then he doesn't like what she said, he doesn't say why, he just says he doesn't like it.  Furthermore, it seems obvious that that helmet of his is simply not just for show, but also so that he can hide his emotions, clearly there is nothing to trust from someone who has something to hide!  I've worked with his type before, and they are nothing but a detriment to a council such as this!

Then we have an alien who contributes nothing but demean the stature of women such as myself.  His vote has no respectable backing, just like his words.  When we consider that the day is over half over, this is no time to be throwing around such baseless comments.  Furthermore, I will not allow another alien to try and control MY body, I'm not that easy!!

##Unvote
##Vote: Vegeta

On an end note I general don't see a problem in switching to Dark Helmet if it's needed to push him over the Dahlia or Gorgutz trains, though I rather attempt to get the most out of this day, and have chosen to vote Vegeta since I don't want a full lynch to form too quickly on Helmet while there is still time in this day to extrapolate information from everyone's posts.

Helga Pataki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2010, 07:44:58 AM »
A pipe exploded in my lair.  I make point to not hire any plumbers, so I've been kind of busy.  I've got some minions taking care of the problem now, so I should be able to talk about stuff here.  Anyway, it's hard for me to figure out exactly what's going on.  Who would have thought it would be so hard to pick out the bad guys in a group of...villains.  Oh... *cough*

Well, since everyone's talking about Dahlia I guess I should too!  I can't let you people outdo me!

The "IIoA" post about...I don't get why people are so upset about it.  I guess I would be if she brought it up out of nowhere, but people were talking about it.  I mean, I know that post really said a whole lot of nothing, but how much can you get out of a N0 kill?  That's why I said that there was no point in worrying about it.  People are worrying about this post waaaaay too much.  Her N0 thoughts don't seem to be any different than anyone else's, so I don't get why people are going for her and not really caring about Gendo and Beatrice who also posted mostly useless stuff about N0.  That OMGUS stuff with no vote is bad, but I think people are looking waaaaay too much into this again.  I agree with Gendo, the wagon got too big too fast.  I bet the people I'm hunting are on that wagon.

Okay, so all the people on it can't be scum, so who is it?

This Vegeta guy put her at L-3 by my count (@Mod: Can you say how many votes it takes to lynch in the vote count?) for no real reason.

I'm also not liking this Dark Helmet guy.  Other people thought that Haruhi might have been killed by this mod guy (Gendo did it before Dahlia if I'm remembering right) and the mod even said something about the kill.  The vote just looks really weird.

Those two are the worst voters.

##Unvote
##Vote: Vegeta
##Pie: Dark Helmet

Excal

• Chibi Terror That Flaps in the Night
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2010, 07:52:01 AM »
The word you're looking for, Bowser, is L-2.  Anyways, votes needed to lynch should have been at the bottom, and if they haven't been before, they're part of the C&P now.

Day 1 Vote

Gaston (1): Potato
Bowser (0): Gorgutz
Mr. Burns (0): Beatrice
Gorgutz (3): Light, Edna, Bowser, Beatrice, Dahlia
Edna (0): Dahlia
Dr. Wily (0): Mr. Burns
Beatrice (0): Joker
Dark Helmet (2.75): Vegeta, Gendo, Mr. Burns, Pie
Joker (0): Gendo, Dahlia
Gendo (0): Dr. Wily
Dahlia (5): Gorgutz, Dark Helmet, Joker, Gig, Dr. Wily, Vegeta
Vegeta (2): Edna, Bowser

No Vote: Gaston, Gig
With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch

There are 12.5 hours remaining in Day 1.

Helga Pataki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2010, 07:58:49 AM »
The word you're looking for, Bowser, is L-2.  Anyways, votes needed to lynch should have been at the bottom, and if they haven't been before, they're part of the C&P now.

*palmface* That's the last time I post after midnight.  I have no idea how I skipped over that.

Excal

• Chibi Terror That Flaps in the Night
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2010, 08:54:57 AM »
My fully staffed department of ninjas, of course.  Well...  maybe the fatigue thing, but I won't tell them if you won't.

Zerg Rush

• Denizen
  • Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2010, 11:11:27 AM »
GRA HAH HAH! Little bugs callin' Gorgutz a 'nurker when dey're so tinny and limpy? You oomie's make good 'uns, gra hah! I gotz to go keep the boyz in line, y'hear? Not gonna spend all day listenin' to yoo lot!

Wots all dis about OMGUSH? Gorgutz ain't OMGUSHED nobody, it's dat oomie gurl OMGUSHin'! Mite wanna check dem glasses, har har har!

Dat witchy gurl remind'z me of dem spikey boyz! De're all "DEFF TO DA FALSE EMPEROR" wen de're fightin' uz! Crazy! She dozn't like da nice brawl we got wiff me and da little gurl, but stayz in, eh?

##Unvote, ##Vote: Beatrice

Youze all a bunch of tricksy onez! Gonna need more dakka to get through y'all!
Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke!

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2010, 11:47:48 AM »

A move truly worthy of such base furniture, which is to say one that truly bores me.

I made it quite, quite clear that it was the dichotomy that was abhorrent, not inherently all of the arguments within.

Zerg Rush

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2010, 12:12:58 PM »
Den wasso bad about it, hoomie? Wot, either one'z skum, and it'z good, or we'z both proud sorts, so it'z bad and yer WAAAAAGH is poitin' da wrong way! Yer confuzing!
Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke!

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2010, 12:34:34 PM »

Not when the prevailing wind then blows squarely in Dahlia's direction.

But you are right that I also worry of the latter case, for which Dark Helmet and the old doctor would top the list. But then it's hard to see when there are so many deserving of being chosen by the key. Why can I not select six for the first twilight as ever? *cackle*cackle*

Zerg Rush

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2010, 12:51:07 PM »
So yer sayin' dat yer runnin' at me coz y like the hoomie girl, not 'cuz y'think Gorgutz 'ere is skum? Or even just dat yer not thinkin' Gorgutz is the skummiest?

GREAT

GET 'ER, LADS! SHE'S A LIVE 'UN FER SURE

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2010, 01:07:20 PM »

If I were allowed my right to six victims for the first twilight, they would be as follows:

Vile furniture Gorgutz, for jumping on Dahlia at the wrong point for reasons strongly contended, and now that her panic has granted some actual reasons to be displeased with her, attacks her more but then moves to me. None of this can I understand. A weak point over a stronger one, even granting the limited scope given to Dahlia in the first place. No word of recourse on the Dahlia unvote. From an established train to a completely new one this late on, which is not bad by itself assuming a strong or sufficiently-founded case, but when combined with the other points is most suspect, if confusing, as the worrying point is how it brings the trains closer to a tie with the end in sight, but then his own train is among them.

Must you insist on interrupting me so often, with tricks so base they wouldn't even fool Maria? My vote is with you because you please me least, furniture. I resolve your contradiction and you throw it back at me twofold? You have taught me only that I should not share my doubts with the likes of you, as you will clumsily try to turn them against me.

Perhaps you read me incorrectly. It would not be surprising. When I speak of winds blowing towards Dahlia, I mean the shift of votes. Is that too deep for furniture like yourself? And since when would popular opinion among the pieces change my own? You assume too much, furniture.

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2010, 02:18:37 PM »

No doubt the irritating fool will show up again. How low of me to allow myself distracted by something sub-human. To return to better spirits, I point out to those present that the furniture claimed truthfully that he had not enacted OMGUS... but in the same post then votes for me, with my stake of purgatory Satan of Wrath already pointing at him, for a pitiful reason. Kihihihihihihihihihihihi! No, I mean it as a minor point compared to the rest, but I will draw entertainment out of the fool one way or another. *cackle*cackle*!

I had been considering a move to Dark Helmet if it would have given the roulette worse odds of landing on Dahlia, as he stands directly behind the vile furniture in my sight, admittedly hoping for more input before then. But I feel that the furniture has made my position all too clear now, and the best course of action is to offer him up as the first twilight.

However! I will still list those I would have share the first twilight with the fool should I have had my right.

Dark Helmet, for reasons already listed, and an absence to boot.

Gig, for the manoeuvring around Dahlia. I pardon his position somewhat, but the L-1 panic has left him without a vote and little to say for himself. I am particularly displeased with the 'wait and see' view offered on Vegeta.

Vegeta, for failing to exist but being an active hindrance.

Gaston, for simply failing to exist at all.

And Old man Burns, for... failing to exist. What is it with all of this distraction from so many inactive pieces? Even Light now seems to have slipped away.

The old doctor I find aggressive and needlessly stubborn, but my head furniture Ronove tells me that, though we may not see eye to eye, from a less biased viewpoint I should find far less to take issue with.

I will not be around for the clock striking midnight, bringing a life to an end. I shall attempt to be around for another tea party before then, but if not I feel secure to leave Satan of Wrath with the furniture.

Princess Leia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2010, 02:36:17 PM »
The hell is wrong with you? Hey, Jaw-for-brains. You do realize that even with hag Mk. II attacking you, you were safe, right? She had no damn case on you! But then you go off and abandon the only train with more votes than you to vote for hag Mk. II, who has no votes on her. What, you retarded or something? Damn. Almost none of you are looking alright, now. All these people with suspicious votes...

"It's just Vegeta, Gorgutz, Edna, and Bowser, though."

Yeah, but that's still four too many for my tastes, kid. Hmm. Now for the real kicker. What do I think is worst? A vote without much else to say in the day, the random-ass switching onto a worthless target, or that damn pie and its counting towards the vote count?

##VOTE: Gorgutz

Because damn, if I'm gonna have someone explain themselves over and over, I don't want it to be him and his ass-backwards grammar. Also puts us at an interesting position, with two trains formed. Heheh...

By the way, lady. It wasn't just on Vegetable Head. I wanted some of those damn lurkers to come out and say something first. Can't exactly be a Master of Death if the audience's souls aren't around to harvest. Come on, even the stupid man-cow could have figured that one out!

(@ Mod: What's the deadline before an inactivity poke/modkill?)

Princess Leia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2010, 02:44:16 PM »
Oh, yeah. In case I didn't make myself clear. Frog-face, Spike. Why the hell are you both so ready to just dismiss both trains that have formed, and go straight for the only other two under any real suspicion, hmm? Seems to me like you guys are trying to look all nice and helpful, without hopping onto a train, since that might have us start looking at you. I mean, neither of you says more about the trains beyond, "OH my! I don't like this." And then bam, skipped. And you, Spike. The hell did that pie thing, do?

You know, I'm a little disappointed you didn't catch any of this stuff, lady. Here I was thinking you might have been able to match even that pathetic old hag, but... Guess not. By the way, I hear there are some great doctors out there who can help you with your vision problems. Unless you already have a prescription for your tunnel-vision, that is.

Tohsaka Rin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2010, 03:29:06 PM »
My great mind has spent some time analyzing the Saiyan wreckage, and I have actually concluded (for now) that he is not scum. I question the idea that such a post was made by a member of an informed minority - surely a colleague or two would have been screaming at him to build something far more substantial. This makes me raise an eyebrow at Edna and Slash Man for their speedy change, though little more.

I find myself wanting to move to Dark Man - for all little Dahlia has posted, at least she has posted something, posted more than once, and posted in the last 24 hours. Dark Man's vote and subsequent absence lends itself to scum lurking, and his vote's reasoning is subpar, as several others have already pointed out.

I've got some free time in the lab today, so I think I will indeed do just this. I will have time to change my mind should new data come in.

##Unvote: Dahlia Hawthorne
##Vote: Dark Helmet

Tanaka

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2010, 04:37:12 PM »
No, they're expecting me to fall to their level here.

Of course I can't! These simple arguments - these 'Day One' discussions, if you will - are... simply terrible. I've better things to do with my time.

Thoughts? My thoughts are mostly unchanged. The case on Dahlia is as bad as it was to begin with, and I am still displeased with the Warboss' lack of input. The Saiyan is just as bad as Helmet-san, with low content outside of one horrendous argument.

Hm? I guess I'd be happy voting for any of them. When's our deadline?

I should be able to attend at that time. Alright, I'll change my vote later on then.

...More apples? Shit, Ryuk, we can't risk being captured...

Tohsaka Rin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2010, 05:13:26 PM »
Junior, I must ask why you berate Guts Man for lack of input and yet claim the Dahlia case is bad when she's just as guilty of that crime.

I must head out to the bank - Burns still wants his money - but I will be back in a half hour or so. Don't blow up the fortress while I'm gone!

Tohsaka Rin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2010, 05:30:02 PM »
Blasted Saucer won't start! Guess I'm stuck here for the rest of the day.

Nathan Greaves

• Just wants a moment of your time
  • Denizen
  • It'll be off the record, I promise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2010, 06:12:13 PM »
Chaos, madness and insanity!  How comfortable!  Except not, for living.  Dahlia, Beatrice, Gorgutz, they all join hands and go who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?  Not me!  Then who?  And the hot potato is tossed to Dark Helmet, who fails to so much as show up to toss it away.  How curious.

I do not think Dark Helmet is the best lynch right now, BECAUSE of their lurking!  Dealing with that is the mod's job, and a lurker lynch day 1 doesn't give us much to go on in the future.  There, there's my sane sentiments for the day, have to pay the dues.  The question remains, of course, which cookie thief should be dealt with?  I still dislike Dahlia out of the popular talkers, and see little reason to change my potato throwing.  Light, as well, raises my hackles here with his "Oh I'll vote anyone at deadline" attitude, but that may just be because he posted, and therefore is on my mind - others haven't. 

Maya Kumashiro

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2010, 06:30:43 PM »

I'm around for the moment.  Won't be here come deadline, though, so I hope this nasty misunderstanding will be gone by then.

Excuse me while I read up on this new testimony that's been entered into the Court Record; a longer statement will come shortly.  Not averse to changing my vote on Gorgy, but not sure who to vote instead if so.  The lurking is definitely a concern, but agree with Joker that the Judge should deal with these witnesses who refuse to testify.  If they're innocent they have nothing to hide.

Maya Kumashiro

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2010, 07:04:37 PM »

I prepared a very angry rebuttal, but on second thought I'll leave it be for now.  I fail to understand why those such as Gendo call a vigorous prosecution of fools and idiots...  er, wonderful yet misguided people "bad play due to applied pressure," but that's just one of those mysteries of the courtroom.

Instead I'll be quick and precise: I find the case on me *objectively* bad.  The N0 ramblings is obviously a matter of different playstyles; we likely would have had the exact same discussion if we were all normal villains witnesses.  It wasn't a bad topic to get the gears moving on Day 1, though.  However everything afterward has been a trainwreck.  Let's recap:
* Gorgy votes me for saying nothing.  Yet since we're all *still* arguing about N0 it obviously wasn't nothing.
* Joker and Wily seem to dislike me for disagreeing with my N0 post.  (And, in Wily's case, exagerrating / misreading it- I made a very specific claim, "a mafia member killed Haruhi but were given no choice about it by the Mod," not a giant whiffle.  I discussed all the possibilities to dismiss some.)  I don't approve but there's vaguely some Day 1ish argument here.
* Lurkers and everyone else vote me for my later actions, notably attacking Gorgy and not having an immediate vote.  Perhaps the lingo is different around here, but in my courtrooms "FoS" is equivalent to a vote, just one that isn't officially entered into the Court Record.  Already explained why I didn't make it official, thought Gorgy was closer to L-1 then he was.

This is a strange hypothetical, but if my soul was in a different entity's body, I'd be voting the same way.  I'm standing behind the original post as about as on-topic as is possible to get early Day 1.

In any case.  That's my piece on my own personal persecution train.  As for who to suggest instead...  first, unofficial votecount.

Gaston (1): Potato
Gorgutz (4): Light, Beatrice, Dahlia, Gig
Beatrice (1): Gorgy
Dark Helmet (3.75): Gendo, Mr. Burns, Pie, Dr. Wily
Dahlia (4): Gorgutz, Dark Helmet, Joker, Vegeta
Vegeta (2): Edna, Bowser

Correct me if I'm wrong?

Actual thoughts to follow, this took long to write already.

Maya Kumashiro

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2010, 07:14:58 PM »

It is perhaps too late to switch the train since I must soon depart, but I think my current suspicions lie most with Dr. Wily.  The OMGUS angle is obvious, and I'll admit that the disagreement may have colored my thinking, but Wily switches to a lurker after Gendo points out that the lynchtrain took off like a bat out of hell as if the Mafia were trying to seal the deal.  Could be a way to make Wily look like a good guy if I'm convicted while he's safely on someone else.

If there are others interested, speak up now.

Dark Helmet...  he should be getting a modkill if he doesn't post very, very soon.  Mod clarification would be helpful here.  I'd be willing to switch my vote to him out of self-preservation if the modkill is not forthcoming, however.

Gorgy is an obvious choice.  I feel that my previous complaints stand, though Gorgy is at least lurking less.  I just disagree entirely with all his points.  As it stands, Gorgy can switch his vote back to me if it comes down to myself and him, so I'd be somewhat nervous about this train.  But satisfied with it.

Vegeta has ruthlessly lurked but won't be modkilled.  Also, he hopped on the simulatenously bad (to me, at least) and "easy" Dahlia train.

Judge?  You around?  If Dark Helmet will be modkilled without a further post this Day, that may change my vote.  But for now, I'm going to have to say...

##UNVOTE: Warboss Gorgy
##VOTE: The Little Prince Vegeta

Will change vote out of self-preservation later if necessary.

Tohsaka Rin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2010, 07:25:19 PM »
Dahlia, I didn't (and still don't) necessarily disagree with your musings early Day 1. What I find objectionable is that any stupid robot picked at random could have produced what you did. It was nothing but "this might have happened or this might have happened or this might have happened and I think this one particular event happened" which is all very well true and possible! But it's still meaningless. It was a bunch of hot air with nothing relevant in terms of opinions on living players. In short, looking like you're contributing without actually contributing.

I can't say reaching this conclusion requires my vastly superior intellect, given Guts Man saw the same exact thing, so I'm at a loss as to why listing a bunch of possible events was a good thing worthy of praise (I'm looking at you, witch).