Author Topic: Animafia - Game Over, Man, Game Over  (Read 26815 times)

Chad Hutchins

• Denizen
  • GO OSPREYS! Road 2 nationals: state playoff 5/1!!
    • View Profile
Re: Animafia Begins! - Day 1 (Special Spectator Request, too)
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2009, 12:10:41 AM »

Suzumiya took action and pursued a path that she may have believed to be correct. To denounce such actions as worrisome feels like the Jedi approach to any movement. The Jedi are idle, with only want to maintain their corrupt status quo.

You misrepresent the situation most unfairly, evil one. While far more may be said of her now, her first vote was of in pure jest - of no action and stepping down no path - yet threatened (not) much. To call such a frivolity positive is folly, from which I find myself simply repeating what I have already said.

Your inquiry seemed like good sport to begin with, but now I fear that you have let it become an issue to exclude all others, as you have made only a passing reference to Lightyear outside of this scope, and that reference itself has brought me to ponder, as it strikes as a delaying tactic to justify a future swap, as your current opinion is merely implied.

Cosgrove: more worried was I that the other votes in question were so shallow, but on recalling the order of discussion, it was not until after the third vote fell that Suzumiya broke the boundary of mere irritation, which would indirectly shine better on Sherman... if he had returned since then.

Shaggy: it is a blessing indeed that we have found you in time, but it would be false for you to assume that you have free passage to the next round of discussion. I urge you to find the courage to speak your mind, as you have yet to do so.

With the destined time fast approaching I fear that we have still yet to make much progress, and I must now leave to defeat a horde of rampaging robotic vikings, leaving precious little time indeed. So:

Of those with votes, I would currently only lend my weight to that against Lightyear - as much as the complete lack of defence is perplexing - Crocker, for his narrow vision on an issue I cannot support (even if it is against an avatar of evil), and the avatar of evil Dooku himself has managed to leap up the list for similar reasons.  By my return, however, a vote change may depend considerably on whether my eyes can discern anyone who has said much but still offered little, or has spoken little but offered even less. There are unfortunately several that this could yet apply to.

Haruhi Suzumiya

• 17/F/nishinomiya if ur an ALIEN or ESPER or TIME TRAVELER c me!!!
  • Denizen
  • SOS BRIGADE SUPEREME COMMANDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2009, 12:44:39 AM »
wtfbbq how is that enough to not get modkilled, we cant get nething off of that, i wanna switch back to him
o well that wont happen today
iam cool w/either fake astronaut or that thing ive got my vote on goin down but i gots other thingz to do again so SEE YAZ maybe not back by deadline i dunno.  dont think it matters though, this day sucked ass after no1 posted the first day.  in addition to those 2 i dont think coop and PROPANE BOY LOL have said much.  no1 rly looks townie to me xcept mebbe jack but thats just b/c hes from GRORIOUS NIPPON like me and he is posting and doesnt have his head up in wtfitsukiland.

lol tho jack i was not jokevoting, i knew there was 2 votes on him and i wanted to MAKE BOUKEN HAPPEN by deliberatly putting a third vote on. o hay guyz it worked!
JUST AS PLANNED

Haruhi Suzumiya

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2009, 12:46:29 AM »
TL note: keikaku means plan

Carthrat

• Max Level Arch Priestess
  • Denizen
  • I'm a goddess! I'm really a goddess!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2009, 02:25:32 AM »
Hah! Kilga is weak. For your complete votecount needs, Rat is your only choice!

Vote count!

Coop (0): Hank Hill
Sgt. Cosgrove (0):
Mr. Crocker (2): Haruhi Suzumiya, Filburt
Count Dooku (1): Sgt. Cosgrove, Mr. Crocker
Hank Hill (0): Coop
Jack (1): Count Dooku
Buzz Lightyear (5): Jay Sherman, Mr. Crocker, Jack, Hank Kill, Sgt. Cosgrove, Coop, Sylvester
Sylvester (0):
Bender (0): Jack
Shaggy (0): Sylvester, Bender, Haruhi Suzumiya
Filburt (0):
Jay Sherman (1): Buzz Lightyear, Filburt
Haruhi Suzumiya (2): Filburt, Jack, Hank Hill, Jay Sherman, Buzz Lightyear, Sylvester

No vote: Shaggy

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. About 6 or so hours to go.
WHAT BENEFITS CAN ONE GET FROM SCIENTOLOGY?

Chiaki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2009, 03:08:29 AM »
I'm on my way to napcoland, and I probably won't make it back before the deadline, so I thought I'd read through everything again.

I got nothing, kiddo.

Spacekid's still the most suspicious with his weird vote with un-reasoning.

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
  • Never feels any pain, never really dies
    • View Profile
    • This is the state to which I have been reduced.
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2009, 03:09:17 AM »
Hey Blackberries are not the best tools for doing votecounts. :(

Also

No vote: Bender, Shaggy

Fixed. Everything else is accurate, however.

Little under 5 hours remain!

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Margaret Houlihan

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2009, 03:18:00 AM »
Toy?
Excuse me, I think the word you're searching for is space ranger.

Are you sure you want to file a complaint with Star Command?

The psychotic woman has produced walls of insane text which provide no content.
As much as the girl's an earful, she is at the very least contributing.
Contributing != teeny spam. The enemy is hiding in plain sight.

Show me where Haruhi has contributed anything useful, I dare you.

Li Syaoran

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2009, 03:46:35 AM »
Right, whose got stuck on crazy girl to English duty again?  Man, Rocko never gets stuck with stuff like this.

buzz lightyear is totally baka but i think its UNUSUAL that after i happen to call out Futa Betty Crocker no1 else barely mentions hir and every1 jumps on buzz.  AND WHERE THERE IS SOMETHING UNUSUAL THERE IS BOUKEN, DESHOU?  DESHOU!  its too weird for buzz to be all lolvote liek that, even a baka like k-on would kno that that is gonna get u lynched so i dunno if scum would do it.  but if Futa Cocker is scum then it makes a lot of sense 4 hir ppl to ignore that and jump on buzz amirite?!!  (retorical question ya i am always right)

Translation:  Oh no, is it not astounding that people are all jumping on Buzz.  I think Crocker is scum, but people aren't really talking about him, but everyone wants to talk about Buzz.  But, even an idiot Scum would know that posting like that would get them lynched, so he's probably not Scum.  So, there's almost certainly scum in the people who ignore Crocker but vote Buzz.

wtfbbq how is that enough to not get modkilled, we cant get nething off of that, i wanna switch back to him
o well that wont happen today
iam cool w/either fake astronaut or that thing ive got my vote on goin down but i gots other thingz to do again so SEE YAZ maybe not back by deadline i dunno.  dont think it matters though, this day sucked ass after no1 posted the first day.  in addition to those 2 i dont think coop and PROPANE BOY LOL have said much.  no1 rly looks townie to me xcept mebbe jack but thats just b/c hes from GRORIOUS NIPPON like me and he is posting and doesnt have his head up in wtfitsukiland.

lol tho jack i was not jokevoting, i knew there was 2 votes on him and i wanted to MAKE BOUKEN HAPPEN by deliberatly putting a third vote on. o hay guyz it worked!
JUST AS PLANNED

Translation:  How is Shaggy not getting modkilled for posting that.  I totally want to lynch him now.  But it is too late for that.  I'm also fine with Buzz getting lynched.  Ignoring those two, Coop and Hank have been too quiet, and Jack's looking the best to me.  Oh, and see you all, I'm buggering off for the end of day.  Also, I totally planned for this to happen, because I am awesome.

Alright, so it's not the best of material, and she seems a little undecided on you.  But it's there.  But you, you just have a joke vote, a vote on her for no reason, and then you come back and say she never contributed anything.  Since you're here, I'd like to ask why shouldn't I think you're Eraser scum?  Also, since there's just two hours left, and no one else has more than two votes, you might want to think about final words, Spaceman.

Margaret Houlihan

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2009, 03:52:14 AM »
2 hours?

One minute you're defending the whole galaxy, and, suddenly, you find yourself on death row.

I've set my laser from stun to kill.
I'm a vig, I can shoot someone with my laser at night.
Now that it's declared, I'm prepared to use this power at town's request.

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2009, 03:59:32 AM »
The psychotic woman has produced walls of insane text which provide no content.
As much as the girl's an earful, she is at the very least contributing.
Contributing != teeny spam. The enemy is hiding in plain sight.

Show me where Haruhi has contributed anything useful, I dare you.

I tell you what, Mr. Lightyear! Here are some things she said before you even voted her.

i wanted to have a lot of votes on him to threaten lynch so that hes forced to actually play and post something meaningful if eh does come play but if he doesnt show at all then lynching him won't help town or something i guess LOL

actually he should eb like modkilled LOLLLL

but i guess i should not leave my vote on him while k-on and me are gonna b doing it!! SO HERE WAS MY BRILLIANT GAMBIT
i think out of the ppl who have been texting then 1 of filburt and sherman might b an alien in disguise so we should liek throw water on them and stuff
but a lot of ppl have said like.... NOTHING.... they fail at life and should become an hero... b/c scum is probably there... kind of toss up for me who right now so this is like a lurker to lurker vote but showing up and then saying nothing is worse then not showing up?? 

o hai
lolwut
Hahaha oh wow!
just wanted 2 say thx for justifying my vote, thats pretty weak, y would he not vote the 1st person 2 use bad logic over the 2nd??  Show up right after i call you out and thats all you got? 

Now are you going to explain yourself, or what? And a roleclaim does not defend your voting record. Don't make me kick your ass!

Also, the cat seems to be jumping onto bandwagons left, right, and center. First, a jokevote on the boy here. Then, as the he becomes popular, the cat leaves its vote where it is. Next, it puts a vote down on the girl, who has replaced the boy in fame. And its final vote? Well, that one has landed on Mr. Lightyear. Aside from that, it has one post that says... what, exactly? That the boy needs to speak again? This wagon hopping is most alarming, if you ask me.

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2009, 04:12:37 AM »
Vote count!

Sgt. Cosgrove (0):
Count Dooku (1): Sgt. Cosgrove, Mr. Crocker
Buzz Lightyear (5): Jay Sherman, Mr. Crocker, Jack, Hank Hill, Sgt. Cosgrove, Coop, Sylvester
Sylvester (0):
Filburt (0):
Jay Sherman (1): Buzz Lightyear, Filburt
Haruhi Suzumiya (2): Filburt, Jack, Hank Hill, Jay Sherman, Buzz Lightyear, Sylvester

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. About 3.5 hours to go.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 08:09:57 AM by Kilgamayan »

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Over 9000

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2009, 04:49:11 AM »
I mean, let's look at Sherman.  Sure, he stinks, but he's at least only said nothing once.  As for spaceman over there, that's just bad play.

How can you be sure that it was bad play and not an ERASER movement? Moreover, I think he didn't respond to your question very well, or that's how I'm seeing it in my eyes.

And I was looking at Dooko because I'd very well see Mr. Sherman or Mr. Hill jumping for a quick bandwagon on Miss Suzumiya given her current madness. However, his reasoning was more of his current "wise" attitude and reasoning, also known as... "playstyle". Enough reason for me to ##Unvote.

Shaggy here isn't helping much as well. And no, I won't lend him my magic detector. I hope you aren't hoping to scurry around with your hopes to erase us.

Talking Toy, or... Mr. Lightyear, it seems really strange not to put up something clever and think of something. It seems the only reason to point Miss Suzumiya is for her current madness, and claiming vigilante makes it look suspicious as well for us to "lose a valuable member".

I'd also like to know Miss Suzumiya's thoughts about Mr. Sherman. According to Turtle's translation, she says she finds Hank and Coop quiet. What about Mr. Sherman who put up a vote with pretty much the same reasoning as Mr.Hill and Mr. Jack? ##Vote: Haruhi Suzumiya.
I may need to build a translator for her... or maybe force the Turtle to do it.

Margaret Houlihan

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2009, 05:08:21 AM »
It seems the only reason to point Miss Suzumiya is for her current madness, and claiming vigilante makes it look suspicious as well for us to "lose a valuable member".

Madness is not an attribute inherent to her being. She's putting it on intentionally; walls of unreadable text? This does not help town. This is how Emporer Zurg's minions hide amongst us, in order to fool us all.
She is an enemy of Star Command that will continue to create confusion and smokescreens throughout the mission.

Right now, poised at the edge of the galaxy, Emperor Zurg has been secretly building a weapon with the destructive capacity to annihilate an entire planet! I alone have information that reveals this weapon's only weakness.*

*Flavour only

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2009, 05:15:23 AM »
Vote count!

Sgt. Cosgrove (0):
Count Dooku (0): Sgt. Cosgrove, Mr. Crocker
Buzz Lightyear (5): Jay Sherman, Mr. Crocker, Jack, Hank Hill, Sgt. Cosgrove, Coop, Sylvester
Sylvester (0):
Filburt (0):
Jay Sherman (0): Buzz Lightyear, Filburt
Haruhi Suzumiya (3): Filburt, Jack, Hank Hill, Jay Sherman, Buzz Lightyear, Sylvester, Mr. Crocker

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. About 2.5 hours to go.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 08:10:06 AM by Kilgamayan »

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2009, 06:10:55 AM »
90 minutes remaining!

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2009, 06:51:11 AM »
50 minutes remaining!

Margaret Houlihan

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2009, 07:05:02 AM »
It looks like I'm done for, fission mailed.

Bender and Sylvester look worst to me. Coop next up, but less so.

Bender sets up fights between other people in reporter mode:
http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=3895.msg75008#msg75008

Sylvester hangs back and makes comments about Haruhi, and then voted me when I had those opinions.
http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=3895.msg75116#msg75116
Not to mention:
Dooku: He'th already ecthplained it to ya. Third on the wagon'th probably thcum. It'th ruleth like that that'll get you outta the random voting thtage and move into real dithcussion.
Third on wagon = obvscum, ok.

Coop's only posted 3 times, one of which was "Buzz hasn't contributed (true), leave Haruhi alone becuase she's contributed (unhelpfully), so now I'll vote Buzz and disappear". Less sure on this one.

*Ignoring Shaggy's non-existence*

Enjoy day 2 etc.

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2009, 07:12:16 AM »
Less than 30 minutes remaining!

Chad Hutchins

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2009, 07:17:49 AM »

I regret that those robotic vikings were hardier than they looked, but I am now back, ahead of the destined time. I must ask you to forgive my state of undress - it is hard to believe just how often this seems to happen.

This is just a check-in post to hail my presence should it be needed - I will hopefully be following it up with another speech before the destined time. My weight looks poised to remain on Lightyear, however.

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2009, 07:26:16 AM »
15 minutes remaining!

Haruhi Suzumiya

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2009, 07:32:43 AM »
oshit i am back b4 deadline somhow
i dunno about that vigkill i think a vig would have been maybe a little more helpful and not try to vote someone "annoying" like me when they could just kill me at night LOL
wtf buzz u claim im bad 4 being hard 2 read but in the same post u got what looks like a claim but in tiny text "flavor only"
LOL ne1 who cant read me isnt trying hard enough LOL its not like im making walls, my opinions r pretty clear i think??

Haruhi Suzumiya

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2009, 07:35:26 AM »
neway i would still prefer to pull a bobbit on mr cocker over buzz i think but iam not opposed to him dying here

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2009, 07:36:15 AM »
5 Minutes!

Chad Hutchins

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2009, 07:39:26 AM »
(imagine there is a sad face on this picture, but I couldn't resist it)

JUST AS PLANNED

Then we must agree to disagree, Suzumiya, unless your plan was inherently to take the initial flak for it, and even then I dislike the tactic.

The vote stands with Lightyear on 5, Suzumiya on 3 and Crocker on 2. I certainly rule myself out from moving to Suzumiya, and whereas I could move to Crocker, Buzz has given far more reason to doubt than he has. There are depressingly still multiple people who have said next to nothing - at least Shaggy, Bender and Sherman come to mind, and Dooku sort of - but that in turn makes it a random guess, though I could have been convinced.

The vig claim does make me stumble and doubt myself, I'll admit that. But framing this around a poor defence otherwise, a poor attack on Suzumiya and then a 'resignation' post where you... suddenly think other people are more suspicious? That's like the wrong order to do these things in to boot (scrapping the resigned tone).

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2009, 07:40:51 AM »
DEADLINE SHUT UP