Register

Author Topic: Mitsuru-senpai (vs. Lin)  (Read 403 times)

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
Mitsuru-senpai (vs. Lin)
« on: December 12, 2008, 10:59:23 PM »
As the first representative of her class to fight in the arena--indeed, first and foremost, given her status as class president--Mitsuru Kirijo has a responsibility to do her fellow students proud in the arena. (And set a good example for walking disasters like Chidori, of course!) And that's just what she's going to do this week, by freezing that strutting, would-be revolutionary Lin cold in her tracks. Any attempts by the Trinity gunner to resist Mitsuru's icy assault will be for naught with one casting of Ice Break, which will negate any opponent's protection against the element, and after that? Mind Charge, Bufudyne, poke the resulting ice sculpture 'til it shatters.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: Mitsuru-senpai (vs. Lin)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 03:29:55 AM »
As the first representative of her class to fight in the arena--indeed, first and foremost, given her status as class president--Mitsuru Kirijo has a responsibility to do her fellow students proud in the arena. And that's just what she's going to do this week, by freezing that strutting, would-be revolutionary Lin cold in her tracks. Any attempts by the Trinity gunner to resist Mitsuru's icy assault will be for naught with one casting of Ice Break, which will negate any protection against the element, and after that? Mind Charge, Bufudyne, poke the resulting ice sculpture 'til it shatters. Less elegant than Mitsuru'd like, but <i>c'est la vie</i>.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....