Register

Author Topic: Jeane (vs. Scythe)  (Read 338 times)

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
Jeane (vs. Scythe)
« on: November 07, 2008, 09:13:18 PM »
Suikoden's seductive and mysterious rune mistress is back and looking to redeem herself after a humiliating first-round loss so many seasons ago. Frying some delusional, wannabe vampire is just the way to get back into her game! Scythe might seem to present a problem for a glass cannon like Jeane--after all, he can dodge magic--but he can't evade forever, Jeane has an ample supply of firepower (among other things), and the likes of a Wild Arms 4 boss shouldn't take more than one or two good hits. Perhaps more importantly, the "Crimson Noble's" arsenal is purely nonphysical and will have little effect on the magically resilient Jeane. All too easy. Against the awesome might of Furious Blow, what the hell is Scythe supposed to--
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 09:15:41 PM by El Cideon »

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: Jeane (vs. Scythe)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 02:12:18 AM »
Suikoden's seductive and mysterious rune mistress is back and looking to redeem herself after a humiliating first-round loss so many seasons ago. Frying some delusional, wannabe vampire is just the way to get back into her game! Scythe might seem to present a problem for a glass cannon like Jeane - after all, he can dodge <i>magic</i> - but he can't evade forever, and Jeane has an ample supply of firepower (among other things). Well, and the likes of a Wild Arms 4 boss shouldn't take more than one or two good hits. Perhaps more importantly, the "Crimson Noble's" arsenal is purely nonphysical and will have little effect on the magically resilient Jeane. All too easy. Against the awesome might of Furious Blow, what the hell is Scythe supposed to -
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....