Author Topic: Chidori (vs. Lunn)  (Read 568 times)

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
Chidori (vs. Lunn)
« on: November 07, 2008, 05:17:30 PM »
The plight of the loligoth is a sad fate to bear. Mocked, misunderstood, and mistreated by those dressed less fantastically than her. Oh, woe is Chidori! Truly hers is a lonely life. Especially with Arietta the Wild, Chidori's comrade in the GLAD (Gothic Lolita Association of the Duelling League--what did you think we meant?) having fallen in the arena just last week. Chidori will just have to fight twice as hard to avenge her spiritual sister! And actually, Lunn is a good opponent for her first fight. His offense is purely physical, which means that Chidori only has to survive one blow and then cast Tetrakarn to reflect his attacks right back at him. An easy win--if she can survive that first hit. This is Chidori we're talking about, after all.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: Chidori (vs. Lunn)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 01:13:55 AM »
The plight of the loligoth is a sad fate to bear. Mocked, misunderstood, and mistreated by those dressed less fantastically than her. Oh, woe is Chidori! Truly hers is a lonely life. Especially with Arietta the Wild, Chidori's comrade in the GLAD (Gothic Lolita Association of the Duelling League--what did you think we meant?) having fallen in the arena just last week. Chidori will just have to fight twice as hard to avenge her spiritual sister! And actually, Lunn is a good opponent for her first fight. His offense is purely physical, which means that Chidori only has to survive one blow and then cast Tetrakarn to reflect his attacks right back at him. An easy win--if she can survive that first hit. This <i>is</i> Chidori we're talking about, after all.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 01:15:54 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....