Register

Author Topic: What Games are you playing 2015?  (Read 194653 times)

NotMiki

• Denizen
  • Social Justice McNinja
    • View Profile
Re: What Games are you playing 2015?
« Reply #1450 on: June 11, 2015, 01:42:29 AM »
I've been really surprised by the number of constant stream of quality new games on the Vita considering its sales, you just don't hear about them because there have been no real big games since like Tearaway. It's probably dead soon, but about as much as the 3DS.

So I'll bite: what Vita games are worth playing?
Rocky: you do know what an A-bomb is, right?
Bullwinkle: A-bomb is what some people call our show!
Rocky: I don't think that's very funny...
Bullwinkle: Neither do they, apparently!

Anthony Edward Stark

• Is that... Alcohol?
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • Modern Drunkard Magazine
« Reply #1451 on: June 11, 2015, 03:22:50 AM »
FFRK talk: Let me just point out again that we're all elite gamers around here who have portable *real* gaming systems, right?  Play more 3DS/Vita games!

You mean the dead platform PS Vita? Because that is its full name now.

The preferred term is "legacy," thank you very much.

(And I've played, what, 1.5 PS Vita games?  It's all about the PSP / PSX games anyway.  Legacy indeed.)

From my understanding, that line was taken out of context/mistranslated anyway (I read that when he said 'legacy' he was referring specifically to the original Vita model which was still being made as opposed to the redesign or something.  In effect, the same relative meaning as, say, Nintendo releasing the 3DS XL and then calling the original 3DS a legacy platform.

I mean, could be wrong.

If it's not what they meant then they're fooling themselves.

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #1452 on: June 11, 2015, 05:45:03 AM »
Smash4: Woot! Amiibos GET! Managed to snag Palutena, Dark Pit, Ganondorf, and Zamus. Now to level them all up to the point that I can't beat them anymore. :(

FFD: Working on the replay for stat topic purposes. The stat topic is all but done but I'm only up to the part where the parties merge on the replay.
Playing with a Memorist this time, they take a lot of planning to make them work well endgame. This particular Memorist is rocking the Monk and Paladin skillsets and owning everything. I do wonder if a more magically-focused one would be better but that likely requires RedMage/BlackMage AND Summoner to get the most out of it. And RedMage's stupid long skillset slows down Memorist a lot.

Other builds:
Red/Black/Summoner- Dualcast Magic Font Summons~ holy crap. Also backup healer
Red/White/Seer- healbot with Dualcast Holy damage and all those useful buffs!
Thief/Ranger/Ninja- Dualwield Spreadshot and Mug~ Oh My! Also Alchemy for 2x Items in a pinch
Warrior/Dancer/Dark Knight- Backliner Double Attack with dark sword stats. Yes please. Dancer adds MT image and a good physical in Sword Dance to tide me over until War and DK got their better skills. Trance is also a great option on a physical build that doesn't need their MP much anyway.

Not getting used:
White/Red/Magus- the useless Dark side healer who levels up Magus for my main Black Mage
Summoner/Red/Dragoon- Light side Summoner now obsolete
Warrior/Thief/Bard- Utility Light Side guy now obsolete

My builds all work nicely but they aren't getting much in the way of F-abilities, so I doubt this will be the run that I bother with the bonus bosses.

The Duck

• Social Justice Duck
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: June 11, 2015, 01:29:13 PM »
I've been really surprised by the number of constant stream of quality new games on the Vita considering its sales, you just don't hear about them because there have been no real big games since like Tearaway. It's probably dead soon, but about as much as the 3DS.

So I'll bite: what Vita games are worth playing?
The Vita is really good in terms of indie games or ports and remakes of things (P4Golden). As far as original games, I think it's really only Tearaway and the Danganronpa games.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: June 11, 2015, 03:17:01 PM »
Even as far as ports/remakes go it doesn't really impress me much, particularly compared to the PSP (FFT, Mega Man, MMX, Castlevania, VP, etc.). I really haven't heard much that sounds exciting and can't be had for other systems (although it's your best bet for playing some indie games on a portable, yeah). I thought the PSP was disappointing for losing the third-party battle so badly to the DS (opposite situation of Nintendo home consoles) + obviously not having much first-party, and the Vita seemed even worse in this regard.

Hyrule Warriors - Twilight map gets pretty nasty in the second half, this is rather pleasant. I do wish the rankings were a bit better balanced; it's good that enemy damage has continued to rise but it means that getting A in damage received requires nearly perfect play (while A in KOs is trivial).

Fire Emblem - Hector mode, mostly doing this to unlock HHM on the Virtual Console version but it's been fun enough, up to the Bern arc.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire - Just beat Wattson and progressing along the next route, levels 17-24. Current team is Grovyle (OP as fuck with Leaf Blade/Grass Pledge at Level 23), Mightyena (got one with Thunder Fang, which is nice), Golbat, Aron, Hariyama, and Magikarp (joining at L15 makes it less stupid).

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Reiska

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: June 11, 2015, 03:44:31 PM »
FFD: Working on the replay for stat topic purposes. The stat topic is all but done but I'm only up to the part where the parties merge on the replay.
Playing with a Memorist this time, they take a lot of planning to make them work well endgame. This particular Memorist is rocking the Monk and Paladin skillsets and owning everything. I do wonder if a more magically-focused one would be better but that likely requires RedMage/BlackMage AND Summoner to get the most out of it. And RedMage's stupid long skillset slows down Memorist a lot.

Said this in chat but.

1) Memorists are better at physical builds than magical builds (but this is largely a symptom of FFD physicals being OP at endgame with high-end F-Abilities and such).
2) That said, Memorandum or whatever it's called is glitchy as fuck when it comes to drawing magic sets.  If you want to specifically build a mage memorist, I recommend parking them in Red Mage and keeping them there until you unlock Memorist.  No, seriously, don't level anything else at all.  When you draw a Magic ability set with Memorandum (whether Magic Blade, White Magic, Black Magic, Red Magic, or Doublecast), you get access to the FULL SPELL LIST of that ability.  Even if all you have is one job level.  So basically, a Memorist that pulls Doublecast on Memorandum can cast all L1-8 white magic (I think excluding Seer exclusive spells unless you have those abilities learned?), all L1-7 black magic, all (light side) summons and all spellblades.  I am not sure if you need one job level in white/black for this trick to work or not, but it should be silly fun if you wanna mess with it.

jsh357

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: June 11, 2015, 03:48:47 PM »
With that vita tv thing around now, I'd recommend just getting one of the consoles.  It pains me because I love the vita, it's an awesome piece of hardware, but Sony has given it zero support so there is no good reason to pay hundreds of dollars for one.

Fenrir

• Denizen
  • Social Justice Archer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: June 11, 2015, 06:58:54 PM »
Yeah the vita doesn't have a lot of hot exclusives. Everybody since the game's release knows that releasing only on the Vita is total financial suicide.
It's getting some few PS4 + Vita only titles (Axiom Verge and Salt & Sanctuary are next, maybe I'm forgetting some?)

I really really really don't see the point of the vita tv since the vita is all about indies (or games like not-Castlevania) on that portable hardware w/ that screen and shit. Indies now being the best thing in gaming, this is real nice. I usually don't care that much about portability or screen colors (or framerate and screen resolution etc), but now, playing Spelunky on a PC now feels like playing Pokemon Ruby on a GBA emulator instead of the real thing. I've already rebought a few games just to play them on the Vita.

Nintendo is finally catching up about indies and the 3DS is starting to get them too (Shovel Knight, not-Castlevania, I think Binding of Isaac Rebirth, etc) I can say pretty confidently that any non-Sony exclusive will probably also be released on the 3DS from now on, so aside from the Sony exclusive, a 3DS can probably replace it from now on.

Pulling my download list.
The games I've liked on it are Gravity Rush, Spelunky, Jet Set Radio, Guacamelee, Virtue's Last Reward, Stealth Inc, EDF 2017, Muramasa Rebirth, Isaac Rebirth, OlliOlli 1/2, Luftrausers, Hotline Miami, Grim Fandango, Soul Sacrifice, Unfinished Swan, Octodad, Rogue Legacy, the Swapper, Broken Sword, FFX-2, PixelJunk Shooter, Tearaway, La Mulana, Shovel Knight, Rayman Origins/Legends, Sonic Kart 2, Touch my Katamari, Fez, + the PSP RPGs (I never got a PSP)
Popular games I didn't like or care that much about include Knytt Underground, P4G, Machinarium, Terraria, FFX, Don't Starve, Dragon's Crown, Thomas was Alone Titan Souls, Uncharted Golden Abyss

Haven't played Danganronpa or the new Ys
Looking forward to Nuclear Throne, not-Castlevania and the two games I've mentioned above.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 09:23:50 PM by Fenrir »

The Duck

• Social Justice Duck
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: June 11, 2015, 07:38:22 PM »
As someone who travels a bit and sometimes commutes, having portability plus that indie library (and I agree that indie developers are putting out the best games recently) plus my recent fixation with endless games (Spelunky, Binding of Isaac, etc) more than justified my Vita purchase.

Remoteplay with the PS4 is occasionally useful as well, although the touchpad control scheme is ridiculously awful with some games.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: June 12, 2015, 01:05:34 AM »
I had a Vita for about a year, like 2012 to 2013?  Something like that.  I bought it since I lacked a PS3 and hey, a number of games I want to play on PS3 are coming on Vita, seems like a better investment!

I played Lego Batman 2 (bundle deal, came with game), Playstation All Stars, Gravity Rush, Medieval (PS1 classics, etc.), and Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus...and that was about it.  I don't think I've ever had a console I've struggled to get games for like this, and nothing interesting sans FF10 HD was coming out for it in the near future when I had it either.  Bought an old model of PS3 for like $120 sometime later, definitely find that a way better investment.  If nothing else, FF14 alone has so far justified that.

Wii U I struggled to get games on at first but I knew that buying it when I did since I had an amazingly good deal and didn't think I'd get a good one anytime soon.  Don't regret that purchase since well, I actually have a Wii U library plus it gave me a console to play Wii Games on without having to deal with my annoying brother, huzzah backwards compatibility, as well as other perks like the GBA Virtual Console, the few Digital Wii games that have been released (all 3 I didn't have, bought them for $10 each, and one of them is technically 3 games!)...you get the idea.  For a console with as limited a library as it does, I sure have a lot of games on it.  Vita really has no excuse by comparison.

A Link to the Past: So...speaking of Wii U, finally finished my replay of this.  Nice nostalgic trip, and game is about as fun as I remember, though harder too.  I took note of how often dungeons do NOT require the dungeon item to progress through, and those that do need it like once, usually to access the final boss room, or something close to it, and in just about all those cases, you get to the rooms after you get the item, so it's not a case of the game teasing you with "You're close to the boss but you can't get in here, neener neener neener!"

There are a number of dungeons that need items from previous dungeons, which honestly I prefer if only because it stops the formulaic approach later Zelda games have of this idea of fake non-linearity.  They seem wide and exploration based but in truth, you really have to approach them in a specific order (which you find via trial and error) because there's so many locked doors and usually only one available key at a time, until you get the dungeon item, then you can use that to get to other parts of the dungeon, which lead to further more complicated parts that use that item.

ALttP?  Actually lets you explore the dungeon because they don't require the dungeon item until generally the very end (as I just noted.)  There were certain dungeons I beat where I didn't go to every room, because they don't require you to explore everything, just enough to get the required doors open, the dungeon item (which in some cases is flat out optional, like the Ice Palace and Ganon's Castle, though you REALLY want that item!)

Speaking of the required items to get into dungeons, they're usually very good about handling this too.  Just about all of them make it clear you need this item in the first room.  You walk into Ice Palace, you see this Ice Skeleton charging at you which you hit with everything and nothing works!  Clearly, you don't have the item to get past it yet, and the game actually tells you via Sahasrahla that certain enemies can only be killed by certain items.  So unless you found the Flame Rod (which is Dungeon 3, this is Dungeon 5), or the Medallion of Bombos (optional, but not too hard to find), you aren't getting into this dungeon.  Given, as I said, this dungeon comes after the one you get Flame Rod, if you follow them numerically, no problem!  If you don't...you turn around in the opening room, so it's not like the game is really wasting your time.  It'd be offensive if they pulled this stunt halfway into the dungeon only to go "gtfo and get the item!" but first room? Game's way of saying "You will need this item to get through this dungeon!"

Bosses also didn't require the dungeon items like ever.  Often the item helps against the boss, but it's rarely required.  Armos Knights can be beaten with your sword, it'll just take a lot longer than your bows, and then we have people like Blind where your dungeon item is completely useless on him.  If this was a later Zelda game, you know very well it'd have something like he wears big armor that you'd need to pick up strategically placed Black Rocks around the room to throw at him, then hit him when his armor is exposed, and those rocks would magically respawn so you would never be perma-stuck.  Nope, ALttP just cuts out the bullcrap and goes "The dungeon Item here isn't combat oriented, so stab this guy with your sword a lot" and focuses on just making him an interesting, unique fight rather than trying to rely on a dungeon item gimmick.

The only major exception I can think of to all that is literally the 2nd Dungeon, both for progression and the boss.  Hookshot is required at several points in the 2nd Crystal Dungeon, and the boss requires it to beat him.  Granted, how they use it is far more original than what later Zelda games do, since it's not "Use item to stun boss, sword to damage, repeat 3 times!"  but something else entirely and it's a legitimate two phase boss too.

There is one boss, though, that really stands out for poor design and that's Turtle Rock's boss.  The poor design has never affected me since I've never missed getting the Ice Rod.  I had the luxury of playing this when I was like 8 years old, so the idea of "run around and explore everything!" was a valid idea, so stumbling upon the Ice Rod by chance was a very normal thing, and something they wanted you to do.  Having to require a completely optional item up to that point with no hint whatsoever that this item will be required is poor design, as you fight the boss, and literally cannot beat him unless you get the item.  Again, it's never been a problem for me, but say someone picks up the game now and just wants to run through it as quickly as possible but without an FAQ.  They'll use the map to find the next point of interest, using the in-game help to point them in the right direction and such, and thus never once get to the Ice Rod, fight the Turtle Rock boss and bang their head against the wall at how they can't hurt him.

Requiring an item from a previous dungeon is fine; yes, you can tackle dungeons in a non-linear fashion, but the game numbers them for a reason (unlike ALBW where you can go in whatever order you want and the required item is basically spelled out for you at the start of the dungeon), so going after Dungeon 7 when you haven't beaten 3-6?  That's your own fault, and I think many would recognize that they should just go tackle the dungeons in order.  Requiring an item you need to go out of your way to get with an "easy to miss" hint of it's existence?  Yeah, can't defend that one.  Ice Rod should have been a dungeon item, or they should have made an alternative way to hurt the boss that is way less efficient (like say, head vulnerable to Boomerang, but it does no damage, and you have a very small window to hit him with your sword.  Boss is going to be a pain in the ass, sure, but he'd at least be beatable.)  This is one thing I cannot defend of ALttP, despite how it's never actually affected me.  It really stands out because there's nothing else like this in the rest of the game.  Yes, Dungeon 5's boss requires Bombos or Flame Rod, but you need one or the other just to GET PAST THE FIRST ROOM, as I said before, so it's a given at that point.

So yeah, still had a lot of fun with the game, it's aged well, etc.  It's a shame that just about every Zelda game after OoT sans Majora's mask and ALBW took all their cues from OoT, and followed the same formula, because ALttP shows that Zelda very much did NOT follow such a rigid formula.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 04:36:22 PM by Meeplelard »
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: June 12, 2015, 01:44:30 PM »
Final Fantasy We Love Autobattle - Finished all current main series dungeons and showered Wakka with a bunch of greater growth eggs in order to get him to L50 and break his level cap. Within a couple minutes, the game gave me his second Record Materia. Welp. Now, to collect the remaining four Mythril for my next 11-relic draw by slaving away at Difficulty 50 Elite Dungeons.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • True and Honest. Smarter. More aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: June 12, 2015, 02:36:06 PM »
for the next wave of increased drops and cheaper rare draw that I had bought gems for, got Murasame 5* sword.  So that is something I guess.
NO MORE POKEMON - Meeplelard.
The king perfect of the DL is and always will be Excal. - Superaielman
Don't worry, just jam it in anyway. - SirAlex
Gravellers are like, G-Unit - Trancey.

Scar

• Arriba!
  • Denizen
  • Let the Disco Begin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: June 12, 2015, 03:07:05 PM »
Final fantasy I play this at work all day long

I'm waiting for kains weapon to pop back up in the rotation before I spend my mithril.

Doing these quests has been annoying at times.

Have to recreate the summon spells is the most annoying...
"It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed by the thousands."

RPGDL Fantasy Football 2010 Champion

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: June 12, 2015, 05:03:55 PM »
Most of the ability crafting quests aren't worth the rewards. Crafting summons is the worst, since you can only get summon orbs from event dungeons or mastery/first time rewards.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Scar

• Arriba!
  • Denizen
  • Let the Disco Begin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: June 12, 2015, 05:36:58 PM »
But I want them all completed!
"It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed by the thousands."

RPGDL Fantasy Football 2010 Champion

Fenrir

• Denizen
  • Social Justice Archer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: June 12, 2015, 07:06:16 PM »
Yeah I don't know how you can look at these quests, be able to complete them, and not complete them

Witcher 3: I have way more cards!!! YAY

I'm starting to get super suspicious of every random character I'm helping.

Captain K

• Ugly Old Man
  • Denizen
  • Saving the world with curry and coffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: June 12, 2015, 09:02:13 PM »
FFRK:  Did first 50-mythril pull, got Enhancer and Masamune.  Now someone is going to tell me Terra and Sephiroth are event-only characters that won't be available for another six months.

NotMiki

• Denizen
  • Social Justice McNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: June 12, 2015, 09:10:01 PM »
For a console with as limited a library as it does, I sure have a lot of games on it.  Vita really has no excuse by comparison.

When I look at the library of vita exclusives, they all start to look alike, a veritable ocean of anime-styled action rpgs and dungeon crawlers.  I'm sure someof them are good, but it's tough to sift through.
Rocky: you do know what an A-bomb is, right?
Bullwinkle: A-bomb is what some people call our show!
Rocky: I don't think that's very funny...
Bullwinkle: Neither do they, apparently!

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: June 12, 2015, 09:15:14 PM »
DDR II - I tried some Japanese Expert songs and I died

Breath of Fire 3 - I decided to start this up after Dhyer remade the stat topic. I just beat the Nue Chimera. It has that classic RPG slow start, with low-stakes adventure and all that.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Just finished the Micaiah solo map. I'm trying to use Fiona, which is a poor life decision but I enjoy making poor life decisions.

The Last Story - The party just got removed from prison and now Zael is debating whether he wants to be a knight or not.
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Fenrir

• Denizen
  • Social Justice Archer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: June 12, 2015, 09:16:58 PM »
Terra and Sephiroth are event-only characters that won't be available for another six months.

This doesn't really matter, you can still give their weapons to other people and you'll only miss out on the exclusive limit break (which probably isn't that great anyway)

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: June 13, 2015, 01:12:08 AM »
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Using Fiona in 1-E with her piss poor accuracy is aaaawful. I fed her a couple of kills but the game conspires to make her as unlevelable as possible. And of course the next Dawn Brigade map also makes her bad because of swamp yay yay yay.
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: June 13, 2015, 05:01:46 AM »
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker: This game offends me because it dares be colorful and cheerful in an era where games are ONLY allowed to be depressing, Grim Dark, Male Power Fantasies!  On the rare chance there's a female protagonist, she's only allowed to dress like a slut for it to be viable.

Got to Chapter 10, and killed a dragon in a cartoonish manner.  The lack of firing a bazooka at this thing is downright insulting!
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
  • Yoo-hoo, Mr. Tentacle Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: June 13, 2015, 06:55:04 AM »
FFRK: Apparently Lulu's event is going on in the JP version. I deleted the app.  I'm free!

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #1473 on: June 13, 2015, 08:24:40 AM »
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Using Fiona in 1-E with her piss poor accuracy is aaaawful. I fed her a couple of kills but the game conspires to make her as unlevelable as possible. And of course the next Dawn Brigade map also makes her bad because of swamp yay yay yay.

Yeaaah.  The LP thread voted to force use of Fiona.  The LPer obliged by forcibly levelling her to 20 for promotion in 1-E.  This was accomplished by using Nailah's Gaze (or whatever it is called) on one of the priests and letting his staff regen heal off her scratch damage for something like 60 turns.  Point being getting real use out of Fiona without feeding her all your stat boosters and bonus exp is at some point going to require doing something really stupid, although you have some options on what KIND of stupid I suppose (I know Elfboy used her in the Scrub Run, and I can't IMAGINE he did what the LP did.  Not his style).
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • True and Honest. Smarter. More aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: June 13, 2015, 09:40:08 AM »
Honestly, I would expect Elf to deploy her and let her die to save someone else for one more turn.

Mofo is cold as ICE.
NO MORE POKEMON - Meeplelard.
The king perfect of the DL is and always will be Excal. - Superaielman
Don't worry, just jam it in anyway. - SirAlex
Gravellers are like, G-Unit - Trancey.