Author Topic: Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PCs)  (Read 16287 times)

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PCs)
« on: December 19, 2007, 12:13:09 AM »
First off, Massive thanks to Elfboy and Pyro for helping me out with this topic by getting stats and such.

Anyway, VP2 has some key differences to VP1. Here's how the game works for those who don't know:
You have 100 AP. Each attack requires a certain amount of AP. Like in VP1, you can use a number of attacks based on your weapon, so a "x2" means the weapon allows for 2 attacks. Unlike VP1, however, a character can continue from their own Attack Chain, and keep going, expending more AP in the process. The downside to this, however, is each use after the first combo raises the amount of AP required lineally (so the 2nd combo requires double AP, the 3rd triples, etc.) You can knock out gems in the same manner as VP1, which increase your AP Gauge (1 Gem = 2 AP), and if you slam the enemy against the ground causing them to rocket up, you get a Gold Gem, which increases your AP by more (I forget the exact amount...what say 4.) Its hard to tell on paper whether moves will knock out gems or not, so some of these combos won't be EXACTLY perfect, but for now, they work. These have been factored in for combos listed, so if the character exceeds 100 AP, just assume Gems are the reason why.
A character has a set of attacks this time, though, instead of just 3. They cna mix and match them, and if they want, even leave a slot empty to end their combo early (so they can use only 1 or 2 attacks on a 3 hit weapon. Useful if they want as many uses as possible on a status.)
Like VP1, you build energy by attacking, at 100 energy, you can pull off a "Soul Crush" aka the VP2 version of PWSs. They all have the same multiplier of 4.6x, but given the amount of hits in attacks, and how each individual hit has a different mult, the EFFECTIVE mult varies. This is why some damage will raise higher with Soul Crushes than others.
ALSO, due to the AP System, a few characters (most notably, Alicia and Lenneth) can actually pull off Soul Crushes every turn (no more of this CT Nonsense that VP1 had, btw), so some people might now allow Energy Conservation like in VP1, given pulling off a Soul Crush alone is special. For this topic, I'm assuming you ARE allowing energy conservation, though, given energy decreases in slow combos, I'm only allowing the energy at the exact end of a combo to be conserved. So if a move seems to gain a lot less energy than the attacks imply, assume its a lag in the combo or some such.

For how to treat AP in the DL? I see 100 AP = 1 turn. Characters can restore AP by either running, or standing still and charging (which is much faster, but yields you defenseless to the enemy) When the opponent acts, you get 60 AP back, regardless.

Characters can also use one menu command. This costs AP, and the only legal stuff are magic naturally (since the alternatives are weapon swapping and items.) Menu commands can only be used once and then you have to wait some time for them to recover before using them again. Typically, a full usage of AP by one PC and then one enemy action is enough to restore the Action Gauge. As such, a character can often use one support spell, and then expend the rest of their AP on attacks, since the Menu commands don't move time foward nearly as much as other actions. Note that Damage spells from the Menu seem to differ, though.

Note that for mages, they have Attack Spells (Spells that are cast only through the attack command) which must be set, and Menu Spells, which must be used through the menu. Menu Spells cannot be used in combos, and can only be cast once a turn effectively. Attack Spells must be set, and can't be changed mid fight.

For skills, initial stuff only. Some of these are useful (Brahms' Mind Lock, for example), while others are vaguely worthless (Lenneth's Heroism comes to mind.) This makes things easier and such.

Equipment Nonsense!!!

Given how much is listed here, separating it so its easier to find, etc.

For equipment...storebought stuff for starters is allowed. For IC Stuff, I put a price cap at 100k; if you cost that much or more, you're illegal. After that, you'd have to be obtainable from items that are reasonable. The main thing gotten here are the Phylactic Helm, Elfin Taffeta, Fairy Garb and the Wind Gloves.

Lastly, unique and initial stuff logically. The only unique stuff in the game is actually unique, mind, as in one person. This stuff is the following:
Claws: Only usable by Brahms, no exceptions.
Spears: Only usable by Hrist, no exceptions
Ether Based weapons: Only usable by Freya. However, she's a Seraphic Gate only PC, so don't expect to see her here. Also an innitial equip anyway, so...
Monstro Manifesto and Dark Cleric's Robe: Unique to Lezard only. However, he's a temp/SG PC, and so it doesn't matter for averages much.

For Innitial equips worth noting...
Lenneth's entire freaking Armor set and the Glance Reviver
Ditto to Hrist
Brahms too, outside of his Gauntlet
Silmeria's Crescent Arrow and Elfin Boots
Arngrim's Full Plate
Valkyrie's entire set of initial equipment (as a random sidenote, her Armor and Weapon are only usable by the 3 Valkyrie's and Alicia otherwise, despite Hrist and Silmeria using totally different weapon classes)

For alternative equips, I'm listing them here, mostly cause there's a bunch of stat changes involved and more than simple stuff, etc. Its just easier to get them out of the way. I've listed the classes under the character's names. There are 6 classes in VP2, those being Light Warriors, Heavy Warriors, Archers, Mages, and then two unique classes (there's a 3rd unique class, but its a Seraphic Gate character only.) The two uniques, though, have identical equips to a generic class on the armor side, so it makes things easier that way, and I've listed them as what they equate to anyway. Also, if a character gets an equip since its an innitial, that character will be singled out. So...the list of alternative equips!
NOTE: Some characters will be using these equips as defaults anyway. In terms of weapons, not listing defaults for sake of things look neater with less stuff or something.

Swords (usable by Light Warriors):
Lotus Slicer: 110x2, Innate Weed Whacker
Runeslayer: 90x2, 20 Resist, Innate Magician Slayer

Claws (Usable by Brahms Only):
Bloody Nails: 320x3, Soul Crush, 25% chance of healing user equal to damage done

Spears (Usable by Hrist Only):
Saint's Halberd: 160x3, 20 Resist, + 20% Holy, Soul Crush
Spear "Basilisk": 340x2, 50 Hit, -10 RDM. inflicts stone 5%(?) of the time per hit

All other characters have a distinct lack of useful stuff lying around, compared to their default anyway.

Helmets:
Valiant Helm: 20 RDM. Hrist and Brahms only
Valor Helm: 15 RDM, +20% Dark. Usable by Light Warriors and Heavy Warriors.
Phylactic Helm: 10 RDM, 25 Resist, usable by all but Mages
Rune Crown: 15 RDM, 20 Magic, +30% Silence, usable by all
Tiara of the Holy Empress: 15 RDM, +50% Holy, +100% Frailty, usable by Females. Note that all Light Warriors and Archers besides Rufus and Ehrde are females

Armors:
Silver Mail: 55 RDM, 10 Resist, -20% Lightning, +20% Earth. Usable by all but Mages
Elfin Taffeta: 55 RDM, 10 Resist, +20% Lightning/Earth, usable by Mages and Archers
Fairy Garb: 75 RDM, 30 Resist, +30% Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth, -30% Holy/Dark, +100% Frailty. Usable by Females.
Valor Armor: 65 RDM, +50% Confusion, usable by Heavy Warriors and Light Warriors
Crystal Chainmail: 15 RDM, 20 Avoid, 5 Resist, +50% Paralysis
Icicle Plate: 60 RDM, 5 Resist, +50% Ice, -50% Fire, usable by Heavy Warriors only
Leather Mail: 4 RDM, +20% Lightning, usable by all but Mages
Mirage Robe: 32 RDM, 20 Avd, 6 Resist, 50% Earth, -20% Lightning, +100% Transfer, Xehnon and Aegis only
Leather Cloak: 22 RDM, 5 Resist, +50% Lightning, usable by Archers and Mages
Silver Cuirass: 20 RDM, -20% Lightning, +50% Earth, usable by all but Mages

Gauntlets:
Wind Gloves: 35 RDM, 20 Hit, 20 Avd. Usable by all
Sacred Guarder: 15 RDM, -5 Hit, +10% Faint, +20% Holy, usable by Light Warriors and Heavy Warriors

Boots:
Magic Boots: 20 RDM, 10 Resist, usable by all
Rune Greaves: 30 RDM, +30% Silence, usable by all (need to double check)
Elfin Boots: 18 RDM, 20 Avoid, Silmeria only
Vein Greaves: 15 RDM, +10% Earth, +30% Poison, usable by Light Warriors and Heavy Warriors

Might discover more later, but this list is what I've found THUS FAR.

For status blockers, the cast has the following:
Poison Check (immunes Poison)
Stun Check (immunes Faint)
Paralysis Check (immunes paralysis)
Curse Check (immunes Curse)
Freeze Check (immunes Freeze)
Confuse Check (immunes Confuse)
Stone Check (immunes Stone)
Silence Check (immunes Silence)
Frailty Check (immunes Frailty)

These are all ICable items, yes, HOWEVER, they're from mundane easy to find items, and these accessories are dirt cheap anyway.

*END OF EQUIPMENT MUMBO JUMBO HERE*

For what each status does:
Poison: Does something like 1% MHP damage a second. One turn is about 7 seconds or so considering PC and enemy actions. Lasts until healed. This damage CANNOT be lethal too.
Faint: Enemy isn't allowed to act instantly. Seriously, this is utterly pointless since taking one step heals Stun in game. In general, this translates simply too "Cannot be countered" since in game, its only use was "Dash away from enemy if you have 15 AP left"
Paralysis: Character can't act for what seems to be equivalent of 2 to 3 turns. In game, if your entire team is hit with this, it is considered a game over. Make of this as you will.
Freeze: Same as paralysis, only shorter duration. This includes the "Game Over" aspect.
Stone: Like Paralysis, only longer duration. Same Game Over nonsense.
Transfer: Eject status. Note that it is temporary as well on a PC, though, DOES yield a game over if everyone is hit with this (so...its equivalent to Belial's 4D Pocket, basically.) Flipside, enemies don't yield EXP from being hit with this.
Curse: UNABLE TO CHANGE WEAPONS IN BATTLE!!!
Frailty: Character cannot be healed. Note that typical status healing items and abilities (Elixirs, Normalize, etc.) do not heal this, only the ones specifically made to heal the status do. Make of this as you will.
Confuse: Character cannot attack or use the Menu Command, lasts about 1 to 2 turns. Unlike Paralysis/Freeze/Stone, the character can still Walk, Dash, Charge, be selected, etc. and it does NOT yield a game over.
Silence: Cannot use Magic, be it Menu or Attack spells. Completely useless on a fighter. Lasts until healed, like Poison.

Critical Hits exist in VP2 now as well. These are simply Defense Ignoring, both Resist AND RDM.

You can also target specific body parts in VP2 as well, though its not quite as direct as it sounds. Its more "Attacks that aim low will hit lower sections" and such, and you have to be positioned, etc. If a body part or whatever of the enemy is hit enough times AND is breakable, the part will be destroyed, and sometimes alters how the enemy fights. Note that most human enemies lack something to be broken, so this typically won't be a factor in the DL.

Ok, now the last fun part to talk about!
Elements! First off, there are 6 elements in VP2, those being Fire, Ice, Lightning, Earth, Dark and Holy. Each element works on a different algorithm too when it comes to magic. Magic is effected by the difference in Magic to the enemies Resistance AND the caster's level. The two are added together, in esscence, however, how they work depends on magic. Brief description...
Holy: Factors in magic and enemy resistance greatly, not effected by level at all.
Fire: Minor effect from level, decently effected by Magic/resist
Earth: Balanced between both
Lightning: Minor effect on magic/resist, average effect on Level, has a doubled Crit Rate. Note that Crits are rare anyway.
Ice: Low effect by magic, high effect by level
Dark: Mocks the magic and resist stats, greatly effected by Level.

The level related damage is efffectivly ITD, as it can't be lowered outside of resisting the actual element.

Elemental Weapons, however, factor in a special aspect. First off, the main damage is totally non elemental. THEN they get an added bonus, following the formula of "(Magic-Resist)*1.2+Level*5*enemy resistance*elemental modifier" The Modifier varies from weapon to weapon and from attack to attack. Note that if the attack has a raw element, then its factored in PER HIT, so yes, a 1.2x Lightning boost will be 3.6x if the move hits three times. Sadly, Elemental weapons are effected directly by the attacks Multiplier, so a 1x Holy boost would only be 0.9x effectivly if that same 3 hit move was 3 hits of 0.3 damage.

Note that when I list elemental damage, I'll list how much of it is effected by the element. For example, when I say:
500 damage, 100 of which is Fire elemental magical, 200 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD.

When I say "Natural" its mostly cause I lack a better word for it; its to distinguish the ITD as that which is ITD due to being the level part of the damage algorithms, as opposed to, say, ITD caused by Critical Hits (matters a lot for Archers whose default weapon is a 100% Critical hit Bow.) So "Natural ITD" is really just another way of me saying "The Level Based Part of the Elemental/Magic Formula that ignores stats." Take this as you will, but note that its me basically lacking better wording, and the alternative (actually saying that) would get messy given how often it'll be brought up.
The first part though is actually magical in every sense, or at least, Pseudo Magic. It hits Resist (not RDM), and is based off the Magic stat. So...basically, elemental physicals have 3 components:
The Base Physical damage. This is always Non Elemental.
The Magical part of the elemental damage. Works just like magic. Note that often, fighters can't break enemy Resist, so the "x damage is magical" won't be listed. If its not, and the attack is elemental, not breaking Resist would be why.
The Level Based part of the Magic formula. This part is stat independant, both offensively and defensively. Its technically magical (since magic uses the same formula...actually, Elemental Weapons are IDENTICAL to the Earth Magic damage formula), but tends to ignore magic based things.
So yeah, in the case listed above, we have 500 total damage; 200 of that is the base physical, 100 is the Fire Elemental Magic, and the last 200 is the Fire Elemental "Non Typed" ITD damage.
(if this isn't clear, I'm sorry, but VP2 does not use a very logical means of Elemental Damage; it mainly did it this way so Elemental weapons would be purely a strong point to a weapon, NOT a flaw, without doing what VP1 did and make enemies have only weaknesses, but no resists)

Every character has some base elemental resists. They also tend to have a weakness. Weaknesses are indicated by a "-#%."

Now, for stats!
HP: Lose these, you die
Str: Base for Attack. This + Weapon power = Attack
Int: Base for Magic. This + Magic of equips = Magic. Also, This stat/2 is half of the base Resist.
Dex: Base for Hit. This + Equip Hit boosts = Hit stat
Agility: Base for Avoid. Should be obvious how this works. HOWEVER, also, this/2 is the 2nd half of the base Resist equation.
Con: This/2 = Base RDM.
Atk: Strength + Weapon. Effects physical damage. Note that for the DL, I allow Sword Blessing Seal Stone; its very cheap and early gotten Sealstone that gives a mutual boost to all fighters , and it is a rather big in game advantage they have (actually, only a small part of it, but the others are a bit offensive) over mages, also lets them break enemy defensive stats better. So yeah, the stat is actually 20% higher, effectivly, than what its listed as, so that is where the extra damage is coming from.
Mag: Int + Boosts to this stat. Effects Magic and Elemental damage
Hit: Accuracy, you know, the "higher this is, better at overcoming evade you are" stat?
Avd: Evade, you know, the "higher this is, the better at not being hit you are" stat?
Rdm: Physical defense. Self explanatory
Resist: Magic Defense. Ditto.

Anyway, next post will have the actual characters, since this was all boring mumbojumbo regarding the mechanics of the game and it'll look messy. I think I got everything anyway.

Oh, one last thing:
Lenneth and Brahms both join a bit overleveled. If Hrist were to join at a level equal to your team (reasonable enough), Brahms would join 3 levels above the others, and Lenneth a whopping 5. As such, with consistant usage of both, they WILL end up higher leveled, given how late they join, so for closer to in game use, I gave them a level advantage of 2 for Brahms, and 4 for Lenneth (so Brahms is level 52 and Lenneth is 54); if you're wondering why not 5 and 3, its cause to compensate for the higher EXP curve at higher levels, obviously.
Everyone else is taken at level 50, which is about where most people seem to end the game (who didn't abuse the EXP Seal stones or try to get the temps to levels for uber equips) Also, taken against 100 RDM and Resist, since that's about average in the final dungeon.
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PCs)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 12:14:29 AM »
Alicia
"I think I got some dirt on my clothes."
Class: Light Warrior
HP: 5088
Str: 129
Int: 67
Dex: 102
Agl: 94
Con: 92
Innate Resists: 20% Ice, -20% Earth

Skills: None

Equipment:
Holy Sword (95x3, 30 Magic, Holy Elemental, Soul Crush)
Phylactic Helm (10 RDM, 25 Resist)
Fairy Garb (75 RDM, AVD -5, 30 Resist, Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth+30%, Holy/Dark-30%, Frailty+100%)
Holy Gauntlet (40 RDM, 5 Rst)
Magic Boots (20 RDM, 10 Rst)

Notes: Should Alicia face a plant, she can opt for the Lotus Slicer which is 110x2 attack, with no Soul Crush, but has a Plant Slayer effect.

Stats after equips:
Attack: 224
Mag: 97
Hit: 102
Avd: 89
Rdm: 186
Rst: 150
Elemental Resists: 50% Ice, 30% Fire/Lightning, 10% Earth, -30% Dark/Holy

Attacks:
Cutting Edge: 193 damage, 25 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 6 AP, gains 10 energy
Imperious Act: 142 damage, 25 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 7 AP, gains 9 energy
Mirage Pierce: 320 damage, ignores defense, 25 of that damage is Holy elemental, 8 AP, gains 11 energy
Turnaround: 159 damage, 25 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 5 AP, gains 11 energy
Cross Slash: 29 damage spread over 3 hits, 25 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 7 AP, gains 9 energy
Tri Crusade: 201 damage spread over 3 hits, 25 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 8 AP, gains 9 energy
Deep Impact : 143 damage spread over 2 hits, 25 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 6 AP, gains 6 energy, Launch effect
Gale Winds: 251 damage spread over 3 hits, 25 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 8 AP, gains 15 energy
Spiral Pierce: 310 damage spread over 3 hits, 25 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 9 AP, gains 15 energy, 5% chance of adding faint each hit, 14% effective chance per attack
Sky-high Edge: 226 damage spread over 3 hits, 25 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 9 AP, gains 12 energy

Soul Crush - Nibelung Valesti: 7 hits of 0.45 damage, 1 hit of of 1.45x damage, 772 base damage (meaning 0 hits)

Menu Spells:
Heal: Heals 80% of PCs MHP, 35 AP
Normalize: Recovers from all status but Curse and Frailty, 12 AP
Invoke Feather: Revives a PC at 20% MHP, 40 AP

Ideal Combo: Cutting Edge -> Spiral Pierce -> Gale Winds, 100 Energy gained, 18 Hits total
Total Damage: 2960, 200 of which is ITD Holy Elemental
Total Damage w/ Heal: 1508, 150 of which is ITD Holy Elemental

Comments: Stats kind of suck, being averagish at best. And her damage is worse, being a swordsmen and thus hosed for weapons. HOWEVER, she can abuse Heal, for effectively *80%* Regen. This means that unless you status her, OHKO her, has some sort of limit lying around, or something to stop the strategy, you've lost. Low Heavy probably.

Rufus
"Leave the rest to me!"
Class: Archer
HP: 4887
Str: 112
Int: 82
Dex: 120
Agl: 69
Con: 80
Innate Resists: 20% Lightning, -20% Ice

Skills: None

Equipment:
Blue Gale (180x3, 100 Hit, 100% Critical hit rate)
Elfin Taffeta (55 RDM, 10 Resist, Earth/Lightning+20%)
Holy Gauntlet (40 RDM, 5 Resist)
Magic Boots (20 RDM, 10 Resist)

Stats after equips:
Attack: 294
Mag: 82
Hit: 120
Avd: 69
Rdm: 165
Rst: 125
Elemental Resists: 40% Lightning, 20% Earth, -20% Ice

Attacks:
Three-way Attack: 580 damage, spread over 3 hits, 6 AP, gains 15 energy
Thunder Arrow : 488 damage spread over two hits, 98 of which is Lightning Elemental Magic, 250 of which is ITD Lightning, 7 AP, adds 12 energy
Absolute Wave: 704 damage spread over 4 hits, 8 AP, gains 20 energy
Stony Decree: 299 damage, 30% chance of adding stone, 7 AP, gains 9 energy.
Aiming Wisp: 515 damage spread over 3 hits, 49 of which is Holy Elemental Magical, 150 of which is Holy Elemental ITD, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Freezing Lance: Does between 269 and 403, depending on number of hits (tends to average 2 to 3 hits, position pending), 49 to 73 of said damage is Ice Elemental Magical, 150 to 225 of which is Ice elemental, 3% chance of adding Freeze per hit (averages between 5 to 10% per use), 8 AP, 6 to 9 Energy gain
Killing Thorn: does anywhere between 176 and 492 damage, depending on number of hits, which depends on a variety of factors (distance from enemy and their size, mainly, along with the enemies positioning; tends to average between 5 and 14 hits), 7 AP, energy gained is between 2 and 28, depending on number of hits.
Shrapnel Shatter: Does between 0 and 833 damage, between 0 and 114 of said damage is Fire Elemental magical, between 0 and 350 of that damage is ITD Fire elemental, depending on number of hits (varies a lot between 0 and 7; potential is 8, but I've never actually seen all 8 hit unless it was a large enemy), 9 AP, gains between 0 and 21 energy
Thunder Fall: 1207 damage spread over 3 hits, 246 of which is Lightning Elemental Magical, 750 of which is ITD Lightning, 8 AP, gains 15 Energy
Thunder Break: 936 damage spread over 2 hits, 136 of which is Lightning Elemental magical, 600 of which is ITD Lightning, 9 AP, gains 12 energy. Note that this move has a 3rd hit which tends to miss human sized targets (Berserkers of the SG for example), so if you see the target as somewhat larger than an average human, raise damage by 150%.

Note: If he were to use nothing but Stony Decree for his attacks, the effective rate of Petrify per turn is 76%. In Freezing Lance's case, its roughly 25% if spammed in such a manner (depends on # of hits.), or more accurately, ranges from 22% to 30%.

Menu Spells:
Might Reinforce: Raises Attack by 150%, 18 AP
Guard Reinforce: Raises RDM and Rst by 150%, 15 AP
Spell Reinforce: Raises Mag by 150%, 18 AP
Dampen Magic: Adds Silence Status, 50%~ hit rate, 15 AP
Sap Power: Lowers Target's Attack to 70% of the original value, 15 AP
Sap Guard: Lowers target's RDM to 70% (?) of the original value, 15 AP

Ideal Combo: Absolute Wave -> Thunder Fall -> Thunder Break, energy irrellevant.
Total Damage: 6398 damage , 1284 of which is Lightning Elemental Magical, 2700 of which is ITD Lightning Damage
Total damage on turn using Might Reinforce: 7152 damage, 1284 of which is Lightning Elemental Magical, 2700 of which is ITD Lightning damage
Total damage on subsequent turns after Might Reinforce: 7806 damage, 1284 of which is Lightning Elemental Magical, 2700 of which is ITD Lightning damage

Comments: Nasty damage, being one of the top dealers due to his weapon and how he gets elemental attacks. Also has some nice support spells to help him out too. Stats could be better though. Overall, a solid dueller. Oh, did I mention he has some status to fall back on as well, like petrify? Decent Heavy nonetheless.

Arngrim
"You will die!"
Class: Heavy Warrior
HP: 5568
Str: 202
Int: 52
Dex: 75
Agl: 58
Con: 101
Innate Resists: 20% Fire, -20% Ice

Skills:
Survival: User cannot be killed if their HP > 10%. Basically, yes, this works similar to Kingdom Hearts "Second Chance"

Equipment:
Durandal (240x3, Soul Crush)
Full Plate (70 RDM, -15 Avd)
Magical Boots (20 RDM, 10 Resist)

Stats after equips:
Attack: 442
Mag: 52
Hit: 75
Avd: 43
Rdm: 190
Rst: 95
Elemental Resists: 20% Fire/Dark, -20% Ice

Attacks:
Highwind: 408 damage, 7 AP, gains 10 energy
Wrenching Swing: 387 damage, 6 AP, gains 9 energy, Launch effect
Spinning Back-Knuckle: 301 damage, 6 AP, gains 12 energy, 5% chance of inflicting Faint status
Wild Break: 430 damage, 7 AP, gains 11 energy, 100% of inflicting Frailty status
Total End: 365 damage, 5 AP, gains 8 energy
Double Wind: 516 damage spread over 2 hits, 8 AP, gains 10 Energy
Lost Life: 365 damage, 6 AP, gains 10 energy
Hurricane Edge: 645 damage spread over 2 hits, 8 AP, gains 10 energy
Storm Edge: 516 damage spread over 2 hits, 9 AP, gains 12 energy
Dead End: 752 damage, 8 AP, gains 13 energy

Soul Crush - Final Blast: 1 hit of 0.95x damage, then 5 hits of 0.225x damage, then 1 hit of 1.4, then 6 more hits of 0.225 damage, 1978 base damage (meaning 0 hits)

Ideal Combo: Storm Edge -> Dead End -> Hurricane Edge. Gains 56 energy, 18 AP left over, 2 hits total
Total Damage damage: 4342
Total Damage on turn w/ Final Blast: 6454

Comments: Outside of Survival, and the ability to hit Hamsters (hi Jogurt, you just lost a victim!), this form is flat out worse than his VP1 self. Worse damage, worse durability, not real anti Healing trick...yeah. Worst of the plot duellers, quite easily, and wants his VP1 form in just about all situations. Borderline Middle/Heavy, I'm thinking.

Brahms
"My Strength is the Sword of the Oppressed!"
Class: Heavy Warrior, uses different weapons mind
HP: 7120
Str: 189
Int: 48
Dex: 75
Agl: 89
Con: 148
Innate Resists: 20% Ice/Earth/Darkness, -20% Fire/Holy

Skills:
Victorious Vitality: Fully Heals user after each fight…IN A DUEL!!!
Mind Lock: Grants immunity to Status, both positive and negative. This includes stat breaks like Sap Power, apparently.
Mighty Blow: Raises the chance of inflicting Faint Status and breaking enemy guard
God Destroyer: Raises damage dealt to Divine enemies by 50%, as well as increasing the Crit Rate against them.
NOTE: Unlike most characters, Brahms actually pushes the CP limit with his skills, even without Victorious Vitality, he goes over the limit by 1. As such, he'll be needing to get rid of one (relevant) skill, preferably God Destroyer, since its too situational.

Equipment:
Bloody Claw (340x3, -10 RDM, 10 Resist, Soul Crush)
Valiant Armor (85 RDM, Frailty +50%)
Holy Gauntlet (40 RDM, 5 Resist )

Note: Brahms can opt for the Bloody Nails, if he really needs the defense, sacrificing 20 Attack. If for whatever reason you allow the Seraphic Gate equips, he can use the Bloody Murder at 1350x3, Soul Crush capable. Yes, this is ridiculously strong
Note 2: ALL of Brahms Weapons grant about a 25% chance to heal him equal to damage he does PER HIT (so a 3 hit move makes 3 separate checks.) I'll just be taking this as it healing 25% of his damage dealt, since that's what it'll come out to on average. This will *NOT* kick in on Soul Crush hits, though.

Stats after equips:
Attack: 529
Mag: 48
Rdm: 219
Rst: 116
Elemental Resists: 20% Ice/Earth/Darkness, -20% Fire/Holy

Attacks:
Bloody Knuckle: 480 damage, 6 AP, gains 10 energy, 3% chance of inflicting faint status
Ravaging Rush: 453 damage, 7 AP, gains 10 energy, places Brahms behind the enemy yielding 1.5x damage for other moves. Note that this move is always taken as hitting the backside, and follow up uses will put him into the front position again.
Deadly Raid: 640 damage spread over 3 hits, 8 AP, gains 12 energy
Soul Shaker: 640 damage spread over 3 hits, 8 AP, gains 12 energy
Overhammer: 747 damage, 7 AP, gains 11 energy
Earth Break: 640 damage spread over 3 hits, 8 AP, gains 12 energy
Bloody Chisel: 640 damage spread over 3 hits, 9 AP, gains 12 energy
Smashing Hammer: 747 damage spread over 2 hits, 8 AP, gains 12 energy
Immortal Blow: 640 damage spread over 8 hits, 10 AP, gains 16 energy
Blood Rain: 1047 damage spread over 3 hits, 780 of said damage is ITD Dark elemental, gains 12 energy

Soul Crush - Bloody Curse: 13 hits of 0.18x damage, followed by one hit of 0.96x damage, then 6 hits of 0.18x damage, then a hit of 0.22x damage, base damage (meaning 0 hits) of 2456

Ideal Combo: Deadly Raid -> Smashing Hammer -> Earth Break. Gains 80~ energy, 19 hits total
Total Damage: 5441 damage, 1360 healing on average
Total Damage on turn w/ Bloody Curse: 8624, 1360 healing on average.

Comments: Excellent HP offsets the questionable Resistance (Nice to see SOME things don't change), and his occassional parasitic healing means he'll be a pain to kill...oh, and he's immune to status too that isn't Instant Death, so he kind of forces the opponent into a slug fest. Overall a good slugger, though he misses his physical immunity and ridiculous overkill damage. Probably worse than his VP1 form, but at the same time, this form lacks any arguements about being legal.  Yet another Heavy from this cast, Godlike if you allow the Bloody Murder.

Hrist Valkyrie
"I have struck home, now you shall die!"
Class: Light Warrior, uses different weapons mind
HP: 4609
Str: 155
Int: 60
Dex: 139
Agl: 137
Con: 90
Innate Resists: Holy +20%, Darkness-20%

Skills:
Heat Up: Raises Energy Gain by 20%, this has been already factored into all her attacks
Spirit Control: Seems to double or triple the amount of Purple Gems gained. Purple Gems restore 2 AP each, so due to this, she can get a few more actions than normal
Cure Condition: Halves the Duration of Status effects

Equipment:
Lunar Bardiche (350x2, 50 Magic, Soul Crush)
Mithril Plate (90 RDM, 40 Resist, Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth+20%, Holy+50%)
Mithril Gauntlet (55 RDM , Resist 10)
Mithril Greaves (50 RDM)

Note: If Hrist needs some defense ignoring damage, or to hit magic defense, or something Holy elemental, she has the Saint's Halberd at 160x3, Soul Crush, and 20 Rst, with a +20% Holy damage. Spear "Basilisk" is another option, being 340x2, 50 Hit, randomly inflicts stone (rate TBA), and -10 RDM.
If…for whatever reason, you DO allow the Seraphic Gate, Hrist is one of the only characters with a unique weapon, that being Gungnir, which is 1000x3, 1200 Magic, 100 Hit, and +50% Lightning. And yes, this weapon is as insane as it sounds, even by SG standards.

Stats after equips:
Attack: 505
Mag: 110
Hit: 139
Avd: 137
Rdm: 255
Rst: 173
Elemental Resists: 70% Holy, 20% Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth, -20% Dark

Attacks:
Sideswiper: 556 damage, 6 AP, gains 10 energy, Launch Effect,
Trial of Existence: 683 damage over 3 hits, 8 AP, gains 12 energy
Endangerment: 430 damage, 5 AP, gains 8 Energy
Entrapment: 404 damage over 2 hits, 7 AP, gains 10 energy
Over Arc: 480 damage, 6 AP, gains 11 energy
Armor Break: 607 damage, 7 AP, gains 11 energy
Hurricane Bolt: 506 damage, 7 AP, gains 11 energy
Hurricane Raid: 556 damage over 2 hits, 8 AP, gains 14 energy
Downward Split: 860 damge over 4 hits, 8 AP, gains 16 energy
Furious Advance: 1012 damage, 10 AP, gains 19 energy

Soul Crush - Nibelung Valesti: 7 hits of 0.45 damage, 1 hit of of 1.45x damage, 2327 base damage (meaning 0 hits)

Ideal Combo: Downward Split -> Trial of Existence, gains 70 energy, 6 hits total
Total Damage: 6173 damage
Total Damage w/ Soul Crush: 8739 damage

Comments: Hey look everyone! Its the Puny who failed worse than Jogurt! Everyone mock he-...wait, those Hit and Avoid values are among the highest in the game. And the damage is hardly something to sneeze at? Wait, are we CERTAIN this is Hrist here? Regardless, yes, Hrist suddenly got everything she never had, as well good defensive equips to offset her low HP. Decent damage, excellent accuracy and evade, though a bit lacking on options, I think its safe to say she redeems herself.
Like the previous duellers, another decent Heavy, if you for whatever reason allow her Gungnir in the DL...well, she basically becomes equivalent to the VP1 version of...

Lenneth Valkyrie
"It shall be engraved upon your soul!"
HP: 6189
Str: 141
Int: 86
Dex: 118
Agl: 118
Con: 109
Innate Resists: 20% Holy, -20% Dark

Skills:
Heroism: All stats +20% for every enemy killed on the field. IOWs, this is completely worthless in a duel format unless the enemy can summon allies (hi…uh…CHONGARA!)
Forcefield 1000: Nulls the first 1000 damage in the fight, regardless. IOWs, this is like adding an extra 1000 uncurable HP at the start of the fight, as another means to look at it.

Equipment:
Glance Reviver (350x3, Soul Crush)
Mithril Helm (50 RDM)
Reflect Armor (120 RDM, 30 Resist, +50% Holy, -20% Dark)
Mithril Greaves (50 RDM)

Stats after equips:
Attack: 491
Mag: 86
Hit: 118
Avd: 118
Rdm: 329
Rst: 142
Elemental Resists: 70% Holy, -40% Dark

Attacks:
Bolt Slash: 489 damage, 6 AP, 10 energy gain
Moment Slide: 366 damage, 5 AP, gains 12 energy, 5% chance of inflicting Faint status
Vertical Raid: 391 damage spread over 2 hits, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Grim Force: 391 damage, 6 AP, gains 9 energy, Launch effect
Feather Sail: 489 damage, 7 AP, gains 12 energy, 5% chance of inflicting Faint status
Glowing Pierce: 733 damage spread over 3 hits, 8 AP, gains 15 energy, 5% chance of faint a hit, 14% chance on average
Multiple Attack: 733 damage spread over 4 hits, 9 AP, gains 12 energy
Succession Slide: 586 damage spread over 2 hits, 7 AP, gains 8 energy
Ptero Attack: 978 damage, 8 AP, gains 13 energy
Code Break: 342 damage, 8 AP, gains 9 energy, 30% chance of Instant Death

Note: If used by itself in a combo four times in a row, the effective chance of Code Break's instant death is about 76%.

Menu Spells:
Reflect Sorcery: Reflects the next spell back at the opponent. Note that it does *NOT* Reflect back the casters Heal (it does on Might and Guard Reinforce though), however, casting Heal while Reflect Sorcery is up will negate Reflect Sorcery.

Soul Crush - Nibelung Valesti: 7 hits of 0.45 damage, 1 hit of of 1.45x damage, 2249 base damage (meaning 0 hits)

Ideal Combo: Glowing Pierce -> Ptero Attack -> Feather Sail, 100 Energy, 5 hits total
Total Damage: 8568 damage
Total damage w/ Heal: 4401 damage
Total damage on turn using Might Reinforce: 8221
Total damage on subsequent turns after Might Reinforce: 13722
Total damage on Subsequent turns after Might Reinforce w/ Heal: 7101

Comments: Yep, she's back! And she's as Godlike as ever! Basically, take Alicia, give her some insanely good starting equips, and game best damage, as well as a few other annoying support spells. Yes, you read that right; this is someone with 80% Regen, high durability, game best damage, and a few tricks up her sleeve like instant death. While she traded in her ridiculous damage, she still probably retains her godlike self, and arguably, becomes better.

Silmeria Valkyrie
"If you do not fear the sword, then come!"
HP: 4806
Str: 123
Int: 93
Dex: 133
Agl: 88
Con: 95
Innate Resists: 20% Holy, -20% Dark

Skills:
Regenerate Health: Recovers HP equal to 75% of the users Level each second. This comes out to 4-5% healing a turn.
True Seeing: Supposedly boosts Critical Hit Rate. I haven't noticed much of a boost personally, nor might it matter depending on her weapons.

Equipment:
Crescent Arrow (300x2, 10 Resist, Soul Charge) (Blue Gale (180x3, 100 Hit, 100% Critical hit rate))
Rune Crown (15 RDM, 20 Magic, +30% Silence)
Fairy Garb (75 RDM, AVD -5, 30 Resist , Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth+30%, Holy/Dark-30%, Frailty+100%)

Stats after equips:
Attack: 423 (303)
Mag: 113 (a Fighter who can break enemy Resist, wow…)
Hit: 133 (233)
Avd: 83
Rdm: 197
Rst: 123
Elemental Resists: Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth 30%, Holy-10%, Dark-50%
Note: Given Silmeria's equips effect not only her Resist and RDM, but also her avoid, I have decided to NOT list all alterations for all of them. Figured it'd be cleaner saying that here instead of in the actual stats <.<

Attacks:
Stony Decree: 343 (309) damage, 7 AP, adds 9 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Stone status
Dual Tusks: 488 (435) damage spread over 2 hits, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Binding Distortion: does between 325 (290) and 407 (363) damage, depending on number of hits (tends to vary between 4 and 5), 8 AP, gains 12 to 15 energy (hit pending)
Stardust: 407 (363) damage spread over 4 hits, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Target Throat: 366 (326) damage, 7 AP, gains 10 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Silence status
Flame Shot: 722 (867) damage, 22 (203) of which damage is Fire elemental magical, and 375 of that damage is ITD Fire elemental, 9 AP, gains 16 energy
Rising Wisp: 537 (598) damage spread over 2 hits, 12 (108) of which is Holy Elemental magical, and 200 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 8 AP, gains 14 energy
Wave Motion: 569 (508) damage spread over 2 hits, 7 AP, gains 18 energy
Aiming Wisp: 525 (557) damage spread over 3 hits, 9 (81) of which damage is Holy elemental magical, and 150 of said damage is Holy Elemental ITD, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Rebellious Truth: does anywhere between 142 (127) and 705 (635) damage, depending on number of hits (5 potential, how many she actually gets depends on her distance from the enemy, Closer = Better), 9 AP, gains between 4 to 20 energy.

Soul Crush - Nibelung Valesti: 7 hits of 0.45x damage, 1 hit of of 1.45x damage, 1807 base damage (meaning 0 hits). Not listing damage with Blue Gale since she can't use it with the Blue Gale.

Note: Silmeria can use Stony Decree and Target Throat up to 4 times if they're used by themselves. This leads to an effective 76% chance of the status kicking in per turn.

Ideal Combo (Crescent Arrow): Flame Shot -> Binding Distortion, gains about 70 energy (tends to vary, this is a rough average; point is, its over 50), about 18 AP left over (again, varies depending on how many purple gems are knocked out), 1 hit total
Total Damage: 3986 damage, 88 of said damage is Fire Elemental Magical, 1500 of said damage is ITD Fire Elemental
Total Damage on turn w/ Nibelung Valesti: 5976 damage, 88 of said damage is Fire Elemental Magic, 1500 of said damage is ITD Fire Elemental

Ideal Combo (Blue Gale): Flame Shot -> Rising Wisp -> Aiming Wisp
Total Damage: 4911 damage, 378 of which is Holy Elemental Magical, 609 of which is Fire Elemental magical, 1125 of which is ITD Fire Elemental, 700 of which is ITD Holy elemental

Comments: And last but not least, we finally see the 3rd Valkyrie sister in action! How does she stand up? Well, worst damage of the three, but she makes up for it with some status options on the side, which might put her ahead of Hrist (though still considerably behind Lenneth.) In esscence, she's Rufus trading in damage for better stats. Probably a losing trade here, but she's still solid by her own right, and enough to, surprise surprise, make Heavy

Temporary Characters:

Dylan:
"I shall cut asunder your earthly bonds!"
HP: 5931
Str: 154
Int 55
Dex: 64
Agl: 72
Con: 114
Innate Resists: 20% Holy, -20% Fire

Skills:
Nothing: When this skill is equipped, the character is allowed to equip another skill of their choice over it, so long as they have learned the skill they desire.

Equipment:
Valor Armor (65 RDM)

Stats after equips:
Atk: 394
Mag: 55
Hit: 64
Avd: 72
Rdm: 192
Rst: 93
Elemental Resists: 20% Holy, -20% Fire

Attacks:
Heavyweight:  409 damage, 6 AP, gains 11 energy
Double Swing: 446 damage spread over 2 hits, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Absolute Strike: 669 damage, 8 AP, gains 14 energy,  5% chance of inflicting Faint
Ground Edge: 279 damage, 6 AP, gains 10 energy, 5% chance of inflicting Faint
High Spike: 372 damage, 6 AP, gains 10 energy
Blast Kick: 334 damage, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Twister Swing: 409 damage spread over 2 hits, 8 AP, gains 10 energy
Spin Edge: 334 damage, 7 AP, gains 10 energy
Full Swing: 818 damage, 9 AP, gains 15 energy, Launch Effect
Dismember Legion: 651 damage spread over 7 hits, 8 AP, gains 28 energy

Soul Crush - Violent Rage: 2 hits of 0.5x damage, 2 hits of 1x damage, and 1 hit of 1.6x damage, 1711 base damage (0 hits)

Ideal Combo: Full Swing -> Absolute Strike -> Dismember Legion, gains 85~ energy (varies a little based on exact timing, but never hits that 100 benchmark, which is what matters), 1 hit total
Total Damage: 5094 damage, 7.5% chance of inflicting Faint status
Total Damage on turn w/ Violent Rage: 6847 damage, 7.5% chance of inflicting Faint

Comments: Rather straightfoward, he hits things hard, and not much else. However, its completely inferior to Brahms in everyway, so there's absolutly no reason for Brahms to use this form (if you allow it), so yeah, good Not Ranked material or something. Heavy

Lezard Valeth
"These foes are a joke!"
Class: Sorceror
HP: 4591
Str: 57
Int: 185
Dex: 54
Agl: 53
Con: 66
Innate Resists: 20% Darkness, -20% Holy

Skills:
Nothing: Same godly skill Dylan has!

Equipment:
Monster Manifesto (800 Mag, 10 RDM, 30 Resist, Great Magic)
Annointed Crown (10 Mag, 6 RDM)
Dark Cleric Robes (200 RDM, 50 Avoid, 100 Resist, Lightning/Holy +50%)
Wind Glove (35 RDM , 20 Hit, 20 Avoid)

Stats after equipment:
Atk: 57
Mag: 995
Hit: 74
Avd: 123
Rdm: 304
Rst: 258
Elemental Resists: 50% Lightning, 30% Holy, 20% Darkness

Attack Spells:
Fire Storm: 1403 Fire elemental damage, 150 of which is ITD, 18 AP
Frigid Damsel: 1120 Ice elemental damage spread over 3 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 16 AP, 10% chance of inflicting Freeze per hit, 14% chance effectivly
Lightning Bolt: 824 Lightning elemental damage spread over 6 hits, 180 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 2% chance of inflicting paralysis a hit, 11% chance effectivly
Poison Blow: 1125 Earth elemental damage, 212 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 30% chance of inflicting poison status
Dark Savior: 1317 dark elemental damage, 825 of said damage is ITD, 21 AP

Menu spells:
Spiritual Thorn: Instant Death, 55% hit rate, 28 AP
Chaotic Rune: Lowers all opponents stats by 20%, 24 AP
Reflect Sorcery: Reflects the next spell back at the opponent. Note that it does *NOT* Reflect back the casters Heal (it does on Might and Guard Reinforce though), however, casting Heal while Reflect Sorcery is up will negate Reflect Sorcery.
Explosion: 2104 Fire elemental damage, 225 of which is ITD, 20 AP
Glacial Blizzard: 1120 damage over the course of 5 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of of inflicting Freeze a hit, 23% chance effectively
Earth Grave: 1588 Earth elemental damage spread over the course of 5 hits, 300 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of inflicting Faint a hit, 23% chance effectivly
Thunder Storm: 1202 Lightning elemental damage spread over the course of 7 hits, 262 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 3% chance of inflicting Paralysis a hit, 19% chance effectivly

Optimal Damage: Frigid Damsel - 3360 damage over the course of 3 castings, 945 of which is ITD, 10% chance to freeze target per hit, 61% effective chance per turn.

Comments: You know, you'd expect him to do some really sick damage with an 800 Power Wand, and be an awesome dueller due to being a tankish Mage.  There are a few problems though.  First problem is Magic damage sucks, PERIOD.  The second problem is that he lacks an important spell, Heal, to make use of the turtling buff game he could have had.  Its pretty sad all things considered.  On the upside, this form is flat out better than his VP1 form!  Hard to peg exactly where he belongs, though probably Middle/Heavy

Leone:
"The passion of the battle envelops me!"
HP 4110
Str 157
Int 72
Dex 115
Agl 109
Con 92
Innate Resists: 20% Earth, -20% Lightning

Skills:
Spirit Control: Increases the amount of Purple Gems dropped by the enemy.  This move isn't as useful as it sounds, as Leone is mostly about aerial combos which don't produce many gems to begin with, so it doesn't really help her much.

Equipment:
Fairy Garb (75 RDM, AVD -5, 30 Resist, Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth+30%, Holy/Dark-30%, Frailty+100%)
Holy Gauntlet (40 RDM, 5 Resit)

Notes: Should Leone face a plant, she can opt for the Lotus Slicer which is 110x2 attack, with no Soul Crush, but has a Plant Slayer effect.

Stats after equipment:
Atk: 252
Mag: 102
Hit: 115
Avd: 104
Rdm: 191
Rst: 160
Elemental Resists: 50% Earth, 30% Fire/Ice, 10% Lightning, -30% Holy/Dark

Sunset Luster: 204 damage, 22 of which is Holy elemental Natural ITD,  6 AP, gains 9 energy
Assault Step: 181 damage spread over 2 hits, 20 of which is Holy elemental Natural ITD, 5 AP, gains 6 energy
Descending Sword: 204 damage spread over 4 hits, 22 of which is Holy elemental Natural ITD, 7 AP, gains 8 energy
Overspin: 158 damage, 17 of which is Holy elemental ITD, 6 AP, gains 13 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint
Sneaky Throw: 204 damage spread over 2 hits, 22 of which is Holy elemental Natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Double Wind: 249 damage spread over two hits, 27 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 10 energy
Soul Pierce: 227 damage, 25 of which is Holy Elemental natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 8 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Instant Death
Tri Crusade: 238 damage spread over 3 hits, 26 of which is Holy elemental ITD, 8 AP, gains 9 energy
Mist Phantom: 227 damage spread over 4 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental ITD, 9 AP, gains 8 energy, note that if you take front and back into account, this move acts as though its hitting the OPPOSITE side, so from front, it acts like its hitting the back and does 150% damage and vice verse. If you take this into account, adjust damage accordingly
Second Ruin: 272 damage spread over 5 hits, 30 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 9 AP, gains 10 energy

Soul Crush - Sublime Horn: 1 hit of 0.18, 1 hit of 0.09, 1 hit of 0.18, 1 hit of  0.36, 1 hit of 0.55, 1 hit of 0.33, 2 hits of 0.24, 1 hit of 0.54, 2 hits of 0.225, 1 hit of 0.33, 1 hit of 0.225, 1 hit of 0.33, 1 hit of 0.225, 1 hit of 0.33, 929 base damage (0 hits) and if this isn't the most complex SC in the game, I don't wanna hear about it!

Note: If Leone were to use Soul Pierce and nothing else, she'd have an effective 34% chance of having the instant death kick in. The same applies to Overspin's Faint, difference is, its freaking VP2 Faint, and is totally negligible as such.

Ideal Combo: Tri Crusade -> Sunset Luster -> Second Ruin, gains 55 energy, 7 hits total
Total Damage: 1870 damage, 204 of which is Holy elemental ITD
Total Damage on turns w/ Sublime Horn: 2938 damage, 204 of which is Holy elemental ITD

Comments: Being a swordsmen, you can tell off the bat she has issues.  Doesn't help that she has no spells (something most Light Warriors DO have), and one of the lowest HP scores in the game.  All she has, really, is the two turn instant death. Textbook Light if you ask me.
As a side note, yes, I think I do allow this form for Hrist (unlike Dylan and Brahms, the game made it clear that Leone was literally just a disguise of Hrist which she could change in and out of at will, less so than an actual merging of two people like Dylan and Brahms were).  It also doesn't matter cause its worse than her FRUE form in everyway, unless Hrist desperatly needs Instant Death

Valkyrie
"Let it be done!"
HP: 6500
Str: 147
Int: 89
Dex: 119
Agl: 119
Con: 114
Innate Resists: 20% to all elements

Note: Valkyrie's stats at taken at level 55, unlike most characters, since that's the level she joins at. This is why her elemental damage is a bit higher than you'd expect (by like 7 points a hit granted, but that's still something...maybe?)

Skills:
Toughness: Doubles HP of the user in battle.  That last part basically means "your healing is effectivly doubled outside of battle."  Yes, this skill is as sick as it sounds.
Mind Lock: Grants immunity to all status, both positive and negative, not including Instant Death.  Given this character has absolutly no spells whatsoever, the "Positive status" part only matters for team matches, making her + Rika a bad combination, maybe?  Ok, fine, Mind Lock doesn't block Silence, but you know, when you lack magic, its kind of hard to care...
Observation: Stats increase as time progresses (as in, when you actually do actions.  Simply standing there does not count as time in VP2, so no UBER STALLING!!! tactics), at a rate of 10% a minute, maxing at 100%.  This means 10% every 9 turns or so.

Note: The total CP these skills require exceeds the limit of 12, so she'll have to drop one of them.  In general, Observation is probably the best to drop, but she'll want to mix and match her skills depending on the fight (like Mind Lock is completely useless against someone who lacks status)

Equipment:
Rangrid's Blade (450x3,10 hit, Soul Crush)
Mithril Helm (50 RDM)
Alvitr's Armor (200 RDM, 80 Resist)
Mithril Greaves (50 RDM)

Stats after equips:
Atk: 597
Mag: 89
Hit: 129
Avd: 119
Rdm: 412
Rst: 193
Elemental Resistance: 20% to all elements

Cutting Edge:  636 damage, 82 of which is Holy Elemental natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 10 energy
Imperious Act: 451 damage, 82 of which is Holy Elemental natural ITD, 7 AP, gains 9 energy
Spiral Pierce: 1110 damage spread over 3 hits, 247 of which is Holy Elemental natural ITD, 9 AP, ganis 15 energy, 5% chance of inflicting Faint a hit, 14% chance on average
Mirage Pierce: 798 Defense Ignoring damage, 82 of which is Holy Elemental, 8 AP, gains 11 energy
Turnaround: 513 damage, 82 of which is Holy Elemental natural ITD, 5 AP, gains 11 energy
Gale Winds:  893 damage spread over 3 hits, 247 of which is Holy Elemental natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 15 energy
Cross Slash: 739 damage spread over 3 hits, 247 of which is Holy Elemental natural ITD, 7 AP, gains 9 energy
Tri Crusade: 709 damage spread over 3 hits, 247 of which is Holy Elemental natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 9 energy
Deep Impact: 473 damage spread over 2 hits, 165 of which is Holy Elemental natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 6 energy, Launch effect
Sky-high Edge: 801 damage spread over 3 hits, 247 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 9 AP, gains 12 energy

Soul Crush - Nibelung Valesti: 7 hits of 0.225x damage, 1 hit of 1.45x damage, 1 hit of 1.7x damage, 2897 base damage (0 hits)
Note: Everytime I tried Valkyrie's version of Nibelung Valesti, it aways came out to 4.7x, making me wonder if they made it slightly stronger than all other Soul Crushes (all of which are 4.6x), just to make it stand out. Not a huge deal, granted, but could use some verification from people who've played the US version (again, listing Mults from a japanese guide DOES NOT HELP cause its already been proven they've changed the Mults from 4.9x to 4.6x)

Ideal Combo: Cutting Edge -> Spiral Pierce -> Gale Winds, 100 Energy gained, 18 Hits total
Total Damage: 9523, 1485 of which is ITD Holy Elemental

Comments: The best analogy to Valkyrie is "Lucian on crack." Her damage is similar, but then she adds insane amounts of tankishness to the combo, with the game best defensive stats by far, high HP, which gets DOUBLED by Toughness, and status immunity to boot. Her damage is just shy of a OHKO, and combined with those defenses and that nearly 250% PCHP, you never want to be forced into a slugfest with.  Godlike most likly.
Of course, if you compare her to the final battle alone, her effective damage is increased 10 fold since she's the only one who can do full damage to the final boss >_>

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 12:16:32 AM »
Einherjar

Mithra
Class: Sorcerer
HP: 4717
Str: 64
Int: 160
Dex: 58
Agl: 68
Con: 72
Innate Resists: 20% Fire/Ice, -20% Dark/Lightning

Skills:
Break Up: Ups chance of going into "Break Mode" from 5% to 10% whenever a part of the enemy is broken.

Equipment:
Lotus Wand (42 Mag, 1 RDM, 3 Res)
Elfin Taffeta (55 RDM, 10 Resist, Earth/Lightning +20%)

Stats after Equips:
Atk: 64
Mag: 212
Hit: 78
Avd: 88
Rdm: 155
Rst: 137
Elemental Resists: 20% Fire/Ice/Earth, -20% Dark

Attack Spells:
Fire Storm: 306 Fire elemental damage, 150 of which is ITD, 18 AP
Frigid Damsel: 415 Ice elemental damage spread over 3 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 16 AP, 10% chance of inflicting Freeze per hit, 14% chance effectivly
Lightning Bolt: 260 Lightning elemental damage spread over 6 hits, 180 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 2% chance of inflicting paralysis a hit, 11% chance effectivly
Poison Blow: 326 Earth elemental damage, 212 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 30% chance of inflicting poison status
Prismatic Missile: 238 Holy elemental damage, 21 AP, 2% chance of inflicting Paralysis, Silence, Poison, Freeze, Confusion, Stone or Frailty a hit, 7% chance effectively for each status

Menu spells:
Astral Maze: 80% chance of inflicting Transfer status. Note that this does NOT give EXP, hence could be viewed as akin to Black Dragon Grief, 24 AP
Heal: 80% Healing, 35 AP
Normalize: Heals all status but Frailty and Curse, 12 AP
Explosion: 462 Fire elemental damage, 225 of which is ITD, 20 AP
Glacial Blizzard: 415 damage over the course of 5 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of of inflicting Freeze a hit, 23% chance effectively
Earth Grave: 461 Earth elemental damage spread over the course of 5 hits, 300 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of inflicting Faint a hit, 23% chance effectivly
Thunder Storm: 380 Lightning elemental damage spread over the course of 7 hits, 262 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 3% chance of inflicting Paralysis a hit, 19% chance effectivly

Optimal Damage: Frigid Damsel - 1245 damage over the course of 3 castings, 945 of which is ITD, 10% chance to freeze target per hit, 61% effective chance per turn.

Comments: Argh! Mages are so much better than they have any right to be, and Mithra is no exception. 80% effective Regen, buffs, and damage that causes a painful status.

Phyress
HP: 4875
Str: 108
Int: 78
Dex: 150
Agl: 94
Con: 62
Innate Resists: 20% Fire

Skills:
Psychosoma: Characters Magic stat gets added to their Attack stat. Note that this will be already factored into damage, but not into the stats themselves.

Equipment:

Stats after equipment:
Atk: 288
Mag: 78
Hit: 250
Rdm: 176
Rst: 151
Elemental Resistances: 50% Fire, 30% Ice/Lightning/Earth, -30% Holy/Dark

Attacks:
Flare Blast: 443 damage, 74 of which is Fire Elemental Magic, 200 of which is Fire Elemental ITD, 6 AP, gains 10 energy
Shrapnel Shatter: Does between 0 and 924 damage, depending on hits (hits between 0 to 7 times on average, depends on a variety of factors INCLUDING range), 0 to 130 of which is Fire Elemental Magical, 0 to 350 of which is ITD Fire Elemental, 9 AP, gains between 3 to 21 energy
Flame Shot: 852 damage, 139 of which is Fire elemental magic, 375 of which is Fire Elemental ITD, 9 AP, gains 16 energy
Poison Shot: 443 damage, 74 of which is Earth Elemental Magic, 200 of which is Earth Elemental ITD, 6 AP, gains 9 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Poison status
Stardust: 423 damage spread over 4 hits, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Aiming Wisp: 587 damage spread over 3 hits, 55 of said damage is Holy elemental magic, 150 of said damage is ITD Nontyped Holy Elemental, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Binding Distortion: does between 338 and 423 damage, depending on number of hits (tends to vary between 4 and 5), 8 AP, gains 12 to 15 energy (hit pending)
Stony Decree: 359 damage, 7 AP, gains 9 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Stone
Target Throat: 386 damage, 6 AP, gains 10 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Silence
Smashing Shot: 740 damage, 9 AP, gains 18 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint

Note: Phyress can use Stony Decree, Poison Shot and Target Throat up to 4 times if they're used by themselves. This leads to an effective 76% chance of the status kicking in per turn.

Menu Spells:
Explosion: 225 Fire elemental damage, ignores defense, 20 AP
Glacial Blizzard: 315 Ice elemental damage spread over 3 hits, ignores defense, 20 AP, 5% chance of of inflicting Freeze a hit, 23% chance effectively
Thunder Storm: 262 Lightning elemental damage spread over the course of 7 hits, ignores defense, 20 AP, 3% chance of inflicting Paralysis a hit, 19% chance effectivly

Ideal Combo: Flame Shot -> Smashing Shot -> Aiming Wisp
Total Damage: 5210 damage, 417 of which is Fire Elemental Magical, 1125 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 110 of which is Holy Elemental Magical, 300 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 19% chance of adding Faint status

Comments: Silmeria, with worse stats, but a bit more damage.  Not much else to say beyond that.

Celes
HP: 5076
Str: 160
Int: 54
Dex: 123
Agl: 84
Con: 90
Innate Resists: 5% to All (that's Fire, Ice, Lightning, Dark, Holy and Earth, as far as actual elements in VP2, as a reminder)

Skill:
Dismantle: If the attack is a critical hit, then the target body part or weapon of the attack is automatically broken. Note that if it hits a vital spot (say an enemies head, or cuts their entire torso off), then the attack is considered a OHKO. For the most part, human type enemies don't have any vital spots, and most lack something to be broken (only thing with an object worth noting that can be broken are the Aesir's swords)

Equipment:

Note: Should Celes face a plant, she can opt for the Lotus Slicer which is 110x2 attack, with no Soul Crush, but has a Plant Slayer effect.

Stats after equips:
Atk: 255
Mag: 84
Hit: 123
Avd: 79
Rst: 139
Elemental Resists: 35% to Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth, -25% Holy/Dark

Attacks:
Soul Pierce: 207 damage, 22 of which is Holy elemental ITD, 8 AP, gains 8 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Instant Death
Descending Sword: 172 damage, 18 of which is Holy Elemental ITD, 7 AP, gains 8 energy
Mist Phantom: 184 damage spread over 4 hits, 20 of which is Holy Elemental ITD, 9 AP, gains 8 energy, note that if you take front and back into account, this move acts as though its hitting the OPPOSITE side, so from front, it acts like its hitting the back and does 150% damage and vice verse. If you take this into account, adjust damage accordingly
Assault Step: 161 damage spread over 2 hits, 17 of which is Holy Elemental   ITD, 5 AP, gains 6 energy
Overspin: 161 damage, 17 of which is Holy Elemental   TID 6 AP, gains 13 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint
Sneaky Throw: 207 damage spread over 2 hits, 22 of which is Holy Elemental   ITD, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Ascending Sword: 207 damage spread over 3 hits, 22 of which is Holy elemental   ITD, 8 AP, gains 8 energy
Energy Steal: 346 damage spread over two hits, 300 of which is Dark Elemental   ITD, 5 of which is Holy Elemental   ITD, 8 AP, gains 12 energy, drains HP equal to damage done (presumably)
Double Wind: 253 damage spread over 2 hits, 27 of which is Holy elemental   ITD, 8 AP, gains 8 Energy
Second Ruin: 276 damage spread over 5 hits, 30 of which is Holy Elemental   ITD, 9 AP, gains 10 energy

Soul Crush - Whirlwind Ripper:  one hit of 0.27 damage,  one hit of 0.36 damage,  one hit 0.45 damage, 3 hits of 0.32 damage, 5 hits of 0.41 damage, one hit of 0.5 damage, 1001 base damage (0 hits)

Note: If Celes were to use Soul Pierce and nothing else, she'd have an effective 34% chance of having the instant death kick in. The same applies to Overspin's Faint, difference is, its freaking VP2 Faint, and is totally negligible as such.

Menu Spells:

Ideal Combo: Ascending Sword ->Second Ruin ->Assault Step, gains 60 energy total, 9 hits ending
Total Damage: 1932 damage, 207 of which is Holy Elemental ITD
Total Damage on turn w/ Might Reinforce: 2010 damage, 138 of which is Holy Elemental ITD
Total Damage on subsequent turns after Might Reinforce: 3015 damage, 207 of which is Holy Elemental ITD
Total Damage on turns w/ Whirlwind Ripper: 3018 damage, 207 of which is Holy Elemental ITD
Total Damage on turns w/ Whirlwind Ripper after Might Reinforce: 4908 damage, 207 of which is Holy Elemental ITD

Alternative Combo: Energy Steal -> Second Ruin -> Double Wind, gains 27 energy, 11 AP left over, 2 hits total
Total Damage: 2096, 900 of which is Dark Elemental ITD, 129 of said damage is Holy Elemental ITD, Heals user for 1038 HP
Total damage on turn w/ Might Reinforce: 2441 damage, 600 of which is Dark Elemental ITD, 124 of which is Holy Elemental ITD, Heals user for 752 HP
Total damage on subsequent turns after Might Reinforce: 2836 damage, 600 of which is Dark Elemental ITD, 129 of which is Holy elemental ITD, heals user for 1128 HP
Total damage w/ Whirlwind Ripper: 3116 damage, 900 of which is Dark Elemental ITD, 129 of which is Holy elemental ITD, Heals user for 1038 HP
Total damage w/ Whirlwind Ripper after Might Reinforce: 4613 damage, 900 of which is Dark Elemental ITD, 129 of which is Holy elemental ITD, heals user for 1128 HP

Note: I couldn't actually test this combo, this is mostly an estimate on how Second Ruin is effectivly a better version of Double Wind in everyway (the combos I was given did not factor in any SG skills), as such, don't go screaming at me if this doesn't work. Ditto for any other combo that involves an SG skill like this.

Comments: Proof, cause Alicia wasn't enough, that Swordsmen HATE the DL format. Hosed on weapons, her damage is doomed to fail at life. As such, she'll have fun trying to break out of Light.

Kraad
HP: 7020
Str: 159
Int: 51
Dex: 73
Agl: 77
Con: 130
Innate Resists: 20% Fire/Ice, -20% Earth/Lightning

Skills:
Fists of Iron: Raises Attack by 120%.

Equips:
Valor Armor (65 RDM)

Stats after equipment:
Atk: 399 (478 after Fists of Iron)
Mag: 51
Hit: 73
Avd: 77
Rdm: 200
Rst: 103
Elemental Resists: 20% Fire/Ice/Dark, -20% Earth/Lightning

Attacks:
Sideswiper: 496 damage, 7 AP, gains 12 energy, Launch effect
Overhand Left: 373 damage, 6 AP, gains 14 energy, 10% chance of Faint
Sweep Dive: 851 damage, 9 AP, gains 11 energy
Iron Bash: 423 damage, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Bloody Cascade: 662 damage split over 2 hits, 13 AP, gains 8 energy
Disassemble: 423 damage, 7 AP, gains 9 energy
Quick Stab: 402 damage, 5 AP, gains 8 energy
Dreaded Radius: 827 damage, 9 AP, gains 16 energy
Blast Kick: 423 damag, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Sonic Edge: 964 damage spread over 2 hits, 10 AP, gains 14 energy

Soul Crush - Soul Evocation: 3 hits of 0.7x damage, and 1 hit of 2.5x damage, 2178 base damage (as in, 0 hits)

Ideal Combo: Dreaded Radius ->Bloody Cascade ->Sweep Dive, gains 90 energy, 1 hit total
Total Damage: 5507 damage
Total Damage w/ Soul Evocation: 7749 damage

Comments: Essentially, he's VP1 ARngrim when you think about it. Durable, hits hard on turn 2, etc. Not much to say about him, besides that the Kraadicator being totally illegal and worthless anyway.

Jessica:
HP: 4098
Str: 124
Int: 71
Dex: 102
Agl: 97
Con: 78
Innate Resistances: 25% Ice, -5% all others

Skills:
Heat Up: Raises Energy gain by 20%.  This will already be factored into the listed values.

Equipment:

Notes: Should Jessica face a plant, she can opt for the Lotus Slicer which is 110x2 attack, with no Soul Crush, but has a Plant Slayer effect.

Stats after equips:
Atk: 219
Mag: 101
Hit: 102
Avd: 92
RDM: 184
Rst: 153
Elemental Resists: 55% Ice, 25% Fire/Lightning/Earth, -35% Holy/Dark

Attacks:
Sunset Luster: 187 damage, 25 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 6 AP, gains 10 energy
Assault Step: 130 damage spread over two hits, 17 of which is ITD Holy Elemental, 5 AP, gains 7 energy
Sneaky Throw: 168 damage spread over 2 hits, 22 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Ascending Sword: 168 damage spread over 4 hits, 22 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 8 AP, gains 9 energy
Energy Steal: 337 damage spread over two hits, 300 of which is Dark Elemental   ITD, 5 of which is Holy Elemental   ITD, 8 AP, gains 14 energy, drains HP equal to damage done (presumably)
Resonating Pain: 187 damage spread over 4 hits, 25 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 9 AP, gains 9 energy
Tri Crusade: 168 damage spread over 3 hits, 22 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 8 AP, gains 10 energy
Double Wind: 205 damage spread over 2 hits, 27 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 8 AP, gains 14 energy
Second Ruin: 223 damage spread over 5 hits, 30 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 9 AP, gains 14 energy

Soul Crush - Whirlwind Ripper:  one hit of 0.27 damage,  one hit of 0.36 damage,  one hit 0.45 damage, 3 hits of 0.32 damage, 5 hits of 0.41 damage, one hit of 0.5 damage, 791 base damage (0 hits)

Menu Spells:
Spell Reinforce: Raises Magic by 150%, 18 AP
Glacial Blizzard: 315 ITD Ice elemental damage spread over 5 hits, 20 AP, 5% chance of adding freeze a hit, 23% chance on average

Ideal Combo: Energy Steal -> Second Ruin-> Double Wind, gains about 28 energy, 2 hits total
Total Damage: 1867, 900 of which is Dark Elemental ITD, 129 of said damage is Holy Elemental ITD, Heals user for 1021 HP
Total Damage on turn w/ Whirlwind Ripper: 2673, 900 of which is Dark Elemental ITD, 129 of which is Holy elemental ITD, heals user for 1021 HP

Comments: Utterly generic Light Warrior.  No real redeeming features at all.  Yet another failure Light Warrior.

Sylphide
HP: 4599
Str: 96
Int: 91
Dex: 108
Agl: 83
Con: 76
Innate Resists: 20% Holy/Dark,  -10% all others

Skills:
Free Item: Allows Items to be used free of the AP Cost!!!!!

Equipment:

Notes: Should Sylphide face a plant, she can opt for the Lotus Slicer which is 110x2 attack, with no Soul Crush, but has a Plant Slayer effect.

Stats after equips:
Atk: 191
Mag: 121
Hit: 108
Avd: 78
RDM: 183
Rst: 156
Elemental Resists: 20% Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth, -10% Holy/Dark

Attacks:
Sunset Luster: 155 damage, 25 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 6 AP, gains 10 energy
Double Wind: 170 damage spread over 2 hits, 27 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 8 AP, gains 14 energy
Assault Step: 108 damage spread over 2 hits, 17 of which is ITD Holy elemental 5 AP, gains 6 energy
Descending Sword: 124 damage spread over 4 hits, 19 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 7 AP, gains 8 energy
Sneaky Throw: 139 damage spread over 2 hits, 22 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Holy Smite: 471 damage spread over 2 hits, 40 of which is Holy elemental magic, 405 of which is Holy Elemental ITD, 9 AP, gains 10 energy
Magic Lock: 139 damage spread over 2 hits, 22 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 7 AP, gains 10 energy, random chance of inflicting silence status, odds TBA
Tri Crusade: 139 damage spread over 3 hits, 22 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 8 AP, gains 9 energy
Second Ruin: 186 damage spread over 5 hits, 30 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 9 AP, gains 14 energy

Soul Crush - Whirlwind Ripper:  one hit of 0.27 damage,  one hit of 0.36 damage,  one hit 0.45 damage, 3 hits of 0.32 damage, 5 hits of 0.41 damage, one hit of 0.5 damage, 626 base damage (0 hits)

Menu Spells:
Spell Reinforce: Raises Magic by 150%, 18 AP

Ideal Combo: Tri Crusade -> Holy Smite -> Assault Step, gains 60 energy, 7 hits total
Total Damage: 2046 damage, 135~ of which is Holy Elemental Magic, 1315 of which is Holy elemental ITD
Total Damage on turns using Heal: 1436 damage, 90~ of which is Holy Elemental magic, 888 of which is Holy Elemental ITD
Total Damage w/ Whirlwind Ripper: 2715 damage, 135~ of which is Holy Elemental Magic, 1250 of which is Holy Elemental ITD

NOTE: If you're wondering, Sylphide actually does 2 Holy elemental Magic damage per mult due to her Magic score breaking Resist.  I didn't list this since it wasn't worth bothering, just noting that's where that extra damage comes from in her combos

Comments: Alicia-lite.  Has the annoying Heal strategy to make up for her shoddy damage, and even random silence for some annoying mages.  A Light Warrior who doesn't fail, yay!

Richelle
HP: 4718
Str: 157
Int: 72
Dex: 98
Agl: 98
Con: 86
Innate Resists: Holy +20%, Dark -20%

Skill:
Reflex Movement: Character is allowed to dodge moves in the middle of a combo, regardless of whether the preceding hits were successful or not

Equipment:

Notes: Should Richelle face a plant, she can opt for the Lotus Slicer which is 110x2 attack, with no Soul Crush, but has a Plant Slayer effect.

Stats after equipment:
Mag: 102
Hit: 98
Avd: 93
RDM: 188
RST: 155
Elemental Resists: Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth 30%, -10% Holy, -50% Dark

Attacks:
Sunset Luster: 227 damage, 25 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 6 AP, gains 10 energy
Assault Step: 158 damage spread over 2 hits, 17 of which is ITD Holy elemental 5 AP, gains 6 energy
Overspin: 158 damage, 17 of which is Holy Elemental   TID 6 AP, gains 13 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint
Holy Smite: 448 damage spread over 2 hits, 340 of which is Holy Elemental ITD, 9 AP, gains 10 energy
Ascending Sword: 204 damage spread over 3 hits, 22 of which is Holy elemental   ITD, 8 AP, gains 8 energy
Magic Lock: 204 damage spread over 2 hits, 22 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 7 AP, gains 10 energy, random chance of inflicting silence status, odds TBA
Resonating Pain: 227 damage spread over 4 hits, 25 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 9 AP, gains 8 energy
Tri Crusade: 204 damage spread over 3 hits, 22 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 8 AP, gains 9 energy
Double Wind: 249 damage spread over 2 hits, 27 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 8 AP, gains 14 energy
Second Ruin: 271 damage spread over 6 hits, 30 of which is Holy Elemental   ITD, 9 AP, gains 12 energy

Soul Crush - Whirlwind Ripper:  one hit of 0.27 damage,  one hit of 0.36 damage,  one hit 0.45 damage, 3 hits of 0.32 damage, 5 hits of 0.41 damage, one hit of 0.5 damage, 983 base damage (as in 0 hits)

Menu Spells:
Guard Reinforce: Raises RDM and Resist by 50%, 15 AP

Ideal Combo: Tri Crusade -> Holy Smite -> Assault Step, gains 60 energy, 7 hits total
Total Damage: 2276 damage, 1105 of which is Holy elemental ITD
Total Damage on turn using Guard Reinforce: 1824 damage, 80~ of which is Holy Elemental magic, 758 of which is Holy Elemental ITD
Total Damage w/ Whirlwind Ripper: 3324 damage, 1105 of which is Holy Elemental ITD

Comments: Guard Reinforce is nice, but...really, that's about all she has.  Well, some Silence of unknown odds doesn't hurt, but yeah, another Light Warrior who hates the DL.

Roland
HP: 6036
Str: 198
Dex: 65
Agl: 79
Con: 130
Innate Resists: Lightning +20%, Dark -20%

Skill:
Spirit Control: Seems to double or triple the amount of purple gems you gain.  However, Roland relies on getting Gold Gems, which this has no impact on, so this plays little use, sadly.

Equipment:
Valor Armor (65 RDM)

Stats after equipment:
Atk: 438
Hit: 65
Avd: 79
Rdm: 200
RST: 105
Elemental Resists: Lightning +20%, Dark -20%

Attacks:
Sideswiper: 446 damage, 7 AP, gains 12 energy, Launch Effect
Structural Shot: 425 damage, 9 AP, gains 15 energy
Smashing Swing: 552 damage, 8 AP, gains 14 energy
Overhand Left: 340 damage, 6 AP, gains 14 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint status
Spinal Current: 573 damage spread over 3 hits, 8 AP, gains 9 energy
Bloody Cascade: 595 damage spread over 2 hits, 13 AP, gains 8 energy
Forbid Sound: 340 damage, 7 AP, gains 9 energy, 30% chance of inflicting silence status
Dreaded Radius: 743 damage, 9 AP, gains 16 energy
Blast Kick: 382 damage, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Sonic Edge: 850 damage spread over 2 hits, 10 AP, gains 14 energy

Soul Crush - Soul Evocation: 3 hits of 0.7x damage, and 1 hit of 2.5x damage, 1998 base damage (as in, 0 hits)

Note: Forbid Sound can be used up to 4 times in one turn, for an effective 76% chance to silence something, if its used by itself.

Ideal Combo: Dreaded Radius->Bloody Cascade->Spinal Current, gains 73 energy, 1 hit total,
Total Damage: 4565 damage
Total damage w/ Soul Evocation: 6583 damage

Comments: Random Silence option is nice for mages, and damage and durability aren't too shabby.  Granted, he's not much beyond that.  Suppose Sidewinder could be viewed as a Delay effect, if you take Launching like that.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 01:32:51 AM by Meeplelard »

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 12:18:42 AM »
Tyrith
HP: 4621
Str: 133
Int: 59
Dex: 108
Innate Resistances: Lightning -20%, others +5%

Skills:
Adversity: All stats increase by 20% for every enemy that outnumbers the part.  IOWs, unless the user is fighting something like Chongara, this ability is completely worthless

Equipment:

Notes: Should Tyrith face a plant, she can opt for the Lotus Slicer which is 110x2 attack, with no Soul Crush, but has a Plant Slayer effect.

Stats after equips:
Atk: 228
Mag: 89
Hit: 108
Avd: 93
Rdm: 188
Rst: 148
Elemental Resists: 35% Fire/Ice/Earth, 10% Lightning, -30% Holy/Dark

Attacks:
Sunset Luster: 198 damage, 25 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 6 AP, gains 10 energy
Ascending Sword: 178 damage spread over 3 hits, 22 of which is Holy elemental ITD, 8 AP, gains 8 energy
Assault Step: 138 damage spread over two hits, 17 of which is ITD Holy Elemental, 5 AP, gains 7 energy
Overspin: 138 damage, 17 of which is Holy Elemental   TID 6 AP, gains 13 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint
Sneaky Throw: 178 damage spread over 2 hits, 22 of which is Holy Elemental ITD, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Holy Smite: 439 damage spread over 2 hits, 340 of which is Holy Elemental ITD, 9 AP, gains 10 energy
Soul Pierce: 178 damage, 22 of which is Holy elemental   ITD, 8 AP, gains 8 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Instant Death
Tri Crusade: 178 damage spread over 3 hits, 22 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 8 AP, gains 9 energy
Double Wind: 217 damage spread over 2 hits, 27 of which is Holy elemental ITD, 8 AP, gains 8 Energy
Second Ruin: 237 damage spread over 6 hits, 30 of which is Holy Elemental ITD, 9 AP, gains 12 energy

Soul Crush - Whirlwind Ripper:  one hit of 0.27 damage,  one hit of 0.36 damage,  one hit 0.45 damage, 3 hits of 0.32 damage, 5 hits of 0.41 damage, one hit of 0.5 damage, 840 base damage (as in 0 hits)

Note: If Tyrith were to use Soul Pierce and nothing else, she'd have an effective 34% chance of having the instant death kick in. The same applies to Overspin's Faint, difference is, its freaking VP2 Faint, and is totally negligible as such.

Menu Spells:
Sap Guard: Lowers Targets RDM by 30%, 15 AP
Might Reinforce: Raises Attack by 50%, 18 AP

Ideal Combo: Tri-Crusade ->Holy Smite->Assault Step, gains 60 energy, 7 hits total
Total Damage: 2127 damage, 1083 of said damage is Holy Elemental ITD
Total Damage on turn w/ Might Reinforce: 2153 damage, 748 of which is Holy Elemental ITD
Total Damage on subsequent turns after Might Reinforce: 2555 damage, 1098 of which is Holy Elemental ITD
Total Damage on turns w/ Whirlwind Ripper: 3026 damage, 1083 of which is Holy Elemental ITD
Total Damage on turns w/ Whirlwind Ripper after Might Reinforce: 4166 damage, 1083 of which is Holy Elemental ITD

Alternative Combo: Ascending Sword -> Second Ruin ->Assault Step, gains 70~ energy, 11 hits total
Total Damage: 1655 damage, 210 of which is Holy Elemental ITD
Total damage on turn w/ Might Reinforce: 2179 damage, 162 of which is Holy Elemental ITD
Total damage on subsequent turns after Might Reinforce: 2607, 210 of which is Holy Elemental ITD
Total damage w/ Whirlwind Ripper: 2586 damage, 210 of which is Holy Elemental ITD
Total damage w/ Whirlwind Ripper after Might Reinforce: 4272 damage, 225 of which is Holy Elemental ITD

Comments: One of the few characters with two viable combos, that isn't status related!  Sap Guard and Might Reinforce can help offset her damage some, and Soul Pierce is always nice to have around.  Pretty good in general...by Light Warrior standards...which means she's still pretty bad in general.

Alm
HP: 4694
Str: 61
Int: 168
Agl: 57
Con: 71
Innate Resists: Lightning +20%, Fire -20%

Skills: 
Overload: All magic damage is raised by 150%, however, allies within attack range can now be hurt by it.  Translation? This kicks complete and utter ass in the DL, since the user is NEVER in range for his own spell.

Equipment:
Holy Rod (70 Mag, 12 Rdm, 15 Rst, Great Magic)

Stats after equipment:
Atk: 61
Mag: 248
Rdm: 163
Rst: 147
Elemental Resists: 40% Lightning, 20% Earth, -20% Fire

Attack Magic:
Lightning Bolt: 429 Lightning elemental damage spread over 6 hits, 270 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 2% chance of inflicting paralysis a hit, 11% chance effectivly
Fire Storm: 580 Fire elemental damage, 225 of which is ITD, 18 AP
Frigid Damsel: 672 Ice elemental damage spread over 3 hits, 472 of which is ITD, 16 AP, 10% chance of inflicting Freeze per hit, 14% chance effectivly
Poison Blow: 545 Earth elemental damage, 318 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 30% chance of inflicting poison status
Prismatic Missile: 472 Holy elemental damage, 21 AP, 2% chance of inflicting Paralysis, Silence, Poison, Freeze, Confusion, Stone or Frailty a hit, 7% chance effectively for each status
Dark Savior: 1336 dark elemental damage, 1237 of said damage is ITD, 21 AP

Menu Spells:
Explosion: 870 Fire elemental damage, 337 of which is ITD, 20 AP
Glacial Blizzard: 672 damage over the course of 5 hits, 472 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of of inflicting Freeze a hit, 23% chance effectively
Earth Grave: 769 Earth elemental damage spread over the course of 5 hits, 450 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of inflicting Faint a hit, 23% chance effectivly
Thunder Storm: 626 Lightning elemental damage spread over the course of 7 hits, 393 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 3% chance of inflicting Paralysis a hit, 19% chance effectivly

Optimal Damage - Dark Savior, 2718 Dark elemental damage over the course of 2 castings, 2250 of that damage is ITD

Comments: As usual, Mages are much better in the duelling setting than in game due to all those spells.  Alm, however, is by far the best Mage around.  Overload translates beautifally into this setting, since its only downside is gone, and then factor in the only two spells he doesn't have, Astral Maze and Invoke Feather, are practically useless...yeah.  Best damage, gets all the important spells, no real failings on stats, I'd be hardpressed to find a better Mage in the DL (and no, PC Lezard, despite the weapon, is not better)

Woltar
HP: 4805
Str: 57
Int: 159
Dex: 55
Con: 68
Innate Resists: Lightning +20%, Fire -20%

Skills:
Weed Whacker: Does 50% more damage against Plant Enemies, as well as Critical Hits now have the same effect as Dismantle.  EX-DEATH SLAYER!!!

Equipment:
Holy Rod (70 Mag, 12 RDM, 15 Resist, Great Magic)

Stats after equips:
Atk: 57
Mag: 239
Avd: 73
Rdm: 162
RST: 140
Elemental Resists: 40% Lightning, 20% Earth, -20% Fire

Attack Spells:
Poison Blow: 354 Earth elemental damage, 212 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 30% chance of inflicting poison status
Fire Storm: 344 Fire elemental damage, 150 of which is ITD, 18 AP
Frigid Damsel: 440 Ice elemental damage spread over 3 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 16 AP, 10% chance of inflicting Freeze per hit, 14% chance effectivly
Lightning Bolt: 280 Lightning elemental damage spread over 6 hits, 180 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 2% chance of inflicting paralysis a hit, 11% chance effectivly
Prismatic Missile: 295 Holy elemental damage, 21 AP, 2% chance of inflicting Paralysis, Silence, Poison, Freeze, Confusion, Stone or Frailty a hit, 7% chance effectively for each status
Dark Savior: 901 dark elemental damage, 825 of said damage is ITD, 21 AP

Menu Spells:
Astral Maze: 80% chance of inflicting Transfer status. Note that this does NOT give EXP, hence could be viewed as akin to Black Dragon Grief, 24 AP
Explosion: 516 Fire elemental damage, 225 of which is ITD, 20 AP
Glacial Blizzard: 440 damage over the course of 5 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of of inflicting Freeze a hit, 23% chance effectively
Earth Grave: 500 Earth elemental damage spread over the course of 5 hits, 450 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of inflicting Faint a hit, 23% chance effectivly
Thunder Storm: 408 Lightning elemental damage spread over the course of 7 hits, 393 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 3% chance of inflicting Paralysis a hit, 19% chance effectivly

Optimal Damage: Dark Savior, 1802 Dark damage over two castings, 1650 of which is ITD

Comments: Standard Mage complaints, only he's missing Spiritual Thorn, which kind of hurts some.  Otherwise? Utterly generic mage.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 12:19:12 AM »
Sha-Kon
HP: 5256
Str: 118
Int: 66
Dex: 122
Agl: 70
Con: 89
Innate Resists: Fire and Lightning +20%, Ice and Earth -20%

Skill:
Mind Lock: Grants immunity to all status, both positive and negative, not including Instant Death

Equipment:

Stats after equipment:
Atk: 298
Mag: 66
Hit: 222
Avd: 65
Rdm: 189
Rst: 138
Elemental Resists: 50% Fire/Lightning, 10% Earth/Ice, -30% Dark/Holy

Attacks:
Dual Tusks: 428 damage spread over 2 hits, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Poison Shot: 404 damage, 52 of which is Earth Elemental Magical, 200 of which is Earth Elemental Natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 9 energy, 30% chance of inflicting poison
Blinding Distortion: 285 to 357 damage depending on hits (4 to 5 on average), 8 AP, gains 12 to 15 energy
Aiming Wisp: 517 damage spread over 3 hits, 46 of which is Holy Elemental Magical, 150 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Flame Shot: 778 damage, 118 of which is Fire Elemental Magical, 375 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 9 AP, gains 16 energy
Wave Motion: 499 damage spread over 2 hits, 7 AP, gains 18 energy
Shrapnel Shatter: Does between 0 and 720 damage depending on hits (does between 0 and 7 hits, varies based on a variety of factors), between 0 and 83 of said damage is Fire Elemental magical, and betwen 0 and 262 of said damage is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 9 gain, gains between 0 and 21 AP
Stony Decree: 303 damage, 7 AP, gains 9 energy, 30% chance of inflicting stone status
Flare Blast: 404 damage, 52 of which is Fire Elemental Magical, 200 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 10 energy
Smashing Shot: 624 damage, 9 AP, gains 18 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint status

Menu Spells:
Dampen Magic: Adds silence status, 50% accuracy, 15 AP

Note: Stony Decree and Poison Shot can be used up to 4 times in one turn for an effective 76% chance at the status, if used alone.

Ideal Combo: Flame Shot -> Aiming Wisp -> Smashing Shot, energy and hits irrellevant
Total Damage: 4655, 354 of which is Fire elemental magical, 1125 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 138 of which is Holy elemental, 150 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 10% chance of adding Faint status

Comments: Text Book VP2 Archer.  Not that this is neccessarily a bad thing, but doesn't have really anything that stands out for a VP2 archer, beyond Dampen Magic allowing her to Silence and Petrify with using only one attack slot.

Chrystie
HP: 4859
Str: 100
Int: 74
Agl: 75
Con: 67
Innate Resists: Holy/Dark +10%

Skills:
Magic Mail: Allows the user to evade magic as though it was a physical attack.

Equipment:

Stats after equips:
Atk: 280
Mag: 74
Hit: 223
Avd: 70
Rdm: 178
Rst: 144
Elemental Resists: 30% Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth, -20% Dark/Holy

Attacks:
Single Shot: 336 damage, 4 AP, gains 7 energy
Dual Tusks: 403 damage spread over 2 hits, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Three-way Attack: 554 damage spread over 3 hits, 6 AP, gains 15 energy
Stardust: 336 damage spread over 4 hits, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Rising Wisp: 594 damage spread over two hits, 126 of which is Holy Elemental magical, 200 of which is Holy elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 14 energy
Binding Distortion: 268 to 336 damage depending on hits (4 to 5 on average), 8 AP, gains between 12 and 15 energy
Flame Shot: 778 damage, 133 of which is Fire Elemental magical, 375 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 9 AP, gains 16 energy
Wave Motion: 470 damage spread over 2 hits, 7 AP, gains 18 energy
Target Throat: 302 damage, 6 AP, gains 10 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Silence Status
Smashing Shot: 588 damage, 9 AP, gains 18 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint status

Menu Spells:

Note: Target Throat can be used up to 4 times in one turn for an effective 76% chance at the status, if used alone.

Ideal Combo: Flame Shot -> Single Shot -> Smashing Shot, number of hits and AP gained is irrellevant
Total Damage: 4518 damage, 399 of which is Fire elemental magical, 1125 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 19% chance of adding Faint status
Total Damage on turn w/ Heal: 3404 damage, 266 of which is Fire Elemental magical, 750 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 19% chance of adding Faint status

Comments: Yet another Generic Archer...only this one has Heal.  Quite literally, she is Alicia with 50% more optimal damage, and about triple the damage on turns she uses Heal.  Add in the fact that she has a decent status effect in Target Throat, she's a pretty nasty dueller.

Millida
HP: 5290
Str: 112
Dex: 79
Agl: 63
Con: 66
Innate Resists: All Elements -5%

Skills:
Demon Destroyer: Does 50% more damage against Demon class enemies, and adds Dismantle effect against them as well

Equipment:

Stats after equips:
Atk: 292
Hit: 179
Avd: 58
Rdm: 178
Rst: 126
Elemental Resists: 25% Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth, -35% Dark/Holy

Attacks:
Single Shot: 350 damage, 4 AP, gains 7 energy
Poison Shot: 390 damage, 48 of which is Earth Elemental Magical, 200 of which is Earth Elemental Natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 9 AP, 30% chance of inflicting Poison status
Dual Tusks: 420 damage spread over 2 hits, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Stardust: 350 damage spread over 4 hits, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Shrapnel Shatter: Does between 0 and 736 damage, between 0 and 79 of said damage is Fire Elemental magical, between 0 and 350 of that damage is ITD Fire elemental, depending on number of hits (varies a lot between 0 and 7; potential is 8, but I've never actually seen all 8 hit unless it was a large enemy), 9 AP, gains between 0 and 21 energy
Stony Decree: 280 damage, 7 AP, gains 9 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Stone status
Flare Blast: 390 damage, 48 of which is Fire Elemental Magical, 200 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 10 energy
Target Throat: 315 damage, 6 AP, gains 10 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Silence status
Smashing Shot: 612 damage, 9 AP, gains 18 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint status

Note: If any of her 3 main status moves (the 30% chance ones) were used alone, they'd have an effective 76% chance to add the status

Ideal Combo: Smashing Shot -> Single Shot -> Poison Shot
Total Damage: 3666 damage, 96 of which is Earth Elemental Magical, 400 of which is Earth Elemental Natural ITD, 51% effective chance of adding Poison status, 19% chance of adding Faint status
NOTE: For identical damage, Poison Shot can be replaced with Flare Blast, just now the Earth Elemental parts become Fire Elemental, and no more chance of poison.

Comments: Gets all three Archer Status moves, which is nice, however lacks Flame Shot, so her damage suffers some compared to other Archers, so she'll be relying on her status to win fights most likly.

Lylia
HP: 5290
Str: 111
Int: 65
Dex: 83
Agl: 65
Innate Resists: Holy +20%, Fire -20%

Skills:
Victorious Vitality: At the end of the fight, the character is fully healed.  So basically, this move is useful in Nyarlhoteps Dungeon, and completely pointless otherwise

Equipment:

Stats after equips:
Atk: 291
Mag: 65
Hit: 183
Avd: 60
Rst: 134
Elemental Resists: Ice/Lightning/Earth 30%, Fire 10%, Holy -10%, Dark -30%

Attacks:
Single Shot: 349 damage, 4 AP, gains 7 energy
Aiming Wisp: 510 damage spread over 3 hits, 46 of which is Holy elemental magical, 150 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Rising Wisp: 541 damage spread over 2 hits, 62 of which is Holy Elemental magical, and 200 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 8 AP, gains 14 energy
Dual Tusks: 418 damage spread over 2 hits, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Stardust: 349 damage spread over 4 hits, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Binding Distortion: 279 to 349 damage, depending on number of hits (4 to 5 on average), 8 AP, gains 12 to 15 energy
Wave Motion: 488 damage spread over 2 hits, 7 AP, gains 18 energy
Flare Blast: 408 damage, 48 of which is Fire Elemental Magical, 200 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 10 energy
Target Throat: 314 damage, 6 AP, gains 10 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Silence status
Smashing Shot: 610 damage, 9 AP, gains 18 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint status

Note: If she wants, Target Throat can be used alone in a combo for an effective 76% chance to add status.  Of course, like any other pure status combo, the damage is ridiculously bad.

Menu Spells:
Guard Reinforce: Raises RDM and Resist by 50%, 18 AP

Ideal Combo: Smashing Shot -> Single Shot -> Rising Wisp, hits and energy gained irrellevant
Total Damage: 3959 damage, 124 of said damage is Holy Elemental Magical, 400 of said damage is Holy Elemental ITD
Total damage on turn w/ Guard Reinforce: 3610 damage, 124 of said damage is Holy Elemental Magical, 400 of said damage is Holy Elemental ITD

Comments: Guard Reinforce and Silence Status are about the only tricks she has.  Damage is a bit low by archer standards, though, being an Archer it means she can only be so bad, which I suppose saves her some.  In general, another bland generic Archer, this one more boring than your average too.

Khanon
HP: 4821
Str: 55
Int: 157
Dex: 53
Con: 108
Innate Resists: 20% Dark, -20% Earth

Skills:
Solitary Struggle: Boosts all stats by 20% for each dead ally.  No, this doesn't mean "Boosts stats by 60% in the DL cause you fight alone"; its literally for every dead ally, since this plays no effect if you bring the character in alone to a battle (very possible situation in VP2, especially with status' like Transfer that can FORCE these situations), so yeah, this is totally worthless alone.

Equipment:

Stats after equips:
Atk: 55
Mag: 237
Hit: 73
Rdm: 161
Rst: 127
Elemental Resists: 20% Dark/Lightning

Attack Magic:
Poison Blow: 352 Earth elemental damage, 212 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 30% chance of inflicting poison status
Fire Storm: 341 Fire elemental damage, 150 of which is ITD, 18 AP
Frigid Damsel: 438 Ice elemental damage spread over 3 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 16 AP, 10% chance of inflicting Freeze per hit, 14% chance effectivly
Lightning Bolt: 278 Lightning elemental damage spread over 6 hits, 180 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 2% chance of inflicting paralysis a hit, 11% chance effectivly
Dark Savior: 900 dark elemental damage, 825 of said damage is ITD, 21 AP

Menu Spells:
Explosion: 512 Fire elemental damage, 225 of which is ITD, 20 AP
Glacial Blizzard: 438 damage over the course of 5 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of of inflicting Freeze a hit, 23% chance effectively
Earth Grave: 497 Earth elemental damage spread over the course of 5 hits, 300 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of inflicting Faint a hit, 23% chance effectivly
Thunder Storm: 406 Lightning elemental damage spread over the course of 7 hits, 292 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 3% chance of inflicting Paralysis a hit, 19% chance effectivly

Optimal Damage - Dark Savior, 1800 Dark elemental damage over the course of 2 castings, 1650 of that damage is ITD

Comments: Mage, nothing really stands about him otherwise.  Well, ok, one thing does; he lacks Prismatic Missile, so mock him if he ever fights an Ogre Battle Undead or something.

Ehrde
HP: 4690
Str: 102
Int: 64
Dex: 155
Con: 62
Resists: 20% Dark and Earth, -20% Ice

Skills:
Magician Slayer: Whenever Ehrde hits one of these elusive "Mages" his damage is increased by some value that can be described by saying "150%."  He also gets a Critical Hit rate bonus, which boosts his 100% Critical Hit to 100%, thus making it a godly skill based on that fact alone!

Equipment:
Elfin Taffeta (55 RDM, 10 Resist, Earth/Lightning+20%)

Stats after equips:
Atk: 282
Mag: 64
Hit: 255
Avd: 98
Rdm: 156
Resist: 131
Elemental Resists: 40% Earth, 20% Dark and Lightning, -20% Ice

Attacks:
Dual Tusks: 405 damage spread over 2 hits, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Poison Shot: 395 damage, 60 of which is Earth elemental magical, 200 of which is Earth elemental Natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 9 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Poison status
Flame Shot: 760 damage, 115 of said damage is Fire elemental magical, 375 of said damage is Fire Elemental natural ITD, 9 AP, gains 16 energy
Stardust: 338 damage spread over 4 hits, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Rising Wisp: 532 damage spread over 2 hits, 60 of said damage is Holy elemental magical, 200 of said damage is Holy elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 14 energy
Binding Distortion: does between 270 and 338 damage, depending on number of hits (tends to vary between 4 and 5), 8 AP, gains 12 to 15 energy (hit pending)
Single Shot: 338 damage, 4 AP, gains 7 energy
Stoney Decree: 287 damage, 7 AP, gains 9 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Stone status
Target Throat: 304 damage, 6 AP, gains 10 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Silence Status
Smashing Shot: 591 damage, 9 AP, gains 18 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint status

Menu Spells:
Reflect Sorcery: Reflects the next spell back at the opponent.

Note: Ehrde can use Stony Decree and Target Throat up to 4 times if they're used by themselves. This leads to an effective 76% chance of the status kicking in per turn.

Ideal Combo: Flame Shot -> Single Shot -> Smashing Shot, energy and hits irrelevant
Total Damage: 4138, 345 of said damage is Fire elemental magical, 1125 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 14% chance of inflicting Faint status
Damage on turn w/ Might Reinforce: 4578 damage, 230 of said damage is Fire elemental Magical, 750 of said damage is Fire elemental Natural ITD, 14% chance of inflicting Faint
Damage on subsequent Turns after Might Reinforce: 5972 damage, 345 of which Fire elemental magical, 1125 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 14% chance of inflicting Faint

Comments: Despite being one of the only two male Archers in the game (Rufus being the other), which thus means he loses some noteworthy equips (Fairy Garb, mainly), he's actually not bad at all, by Archer standards.  Status whore like most Archers, Might Reinforce helps in long fights, as does Spiritual Thorn and Reflect Sorcery for a few extra tricks if need be.  Definitly better than your standard archer, which unlike Light Warriors, actually says something!

Aaron
HP: 4116
Str: 164
Dex: 63
Agl: 73
Con: 127
Innate Resists: 20% Ice, -20% Lightning

Skills:
Mighty Blow: Increases the chance of breaking enemies guard and inflicting Faint status on your physicals.  This sounds useful until you remember "Its VP2 Faint"

Equipment:
Valor Armor (65 RDM)

Stats after equips:
Atk: 404
Hit: 63
Resist: 102
Elemental Resists: 20% Ice, -20% Lightning

Attacks:
Sideswiper: 403 damage, 7 AP, gains 12 energy, launch effect
Quick Stab: 324 damage, 5 AP, gains 8 energy
Structural Shot: 384 damage, 8 AP, gains 11 energy
Sweep Dive: 691 damage, 9 AP, gains 15 energy
Iron Bash: 345 damage, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Bloody Cascade: 537 damage spread over 2 hits, 13 AP, gains 8 energy
Dreaded Radius: 672 damage, 9 AP, gains 16 energy
Blast Kick: 345 damage, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Smashing Swing: 499 damage, 8 AP, gains 14 energy
Sonic Edge: 768 damage spread over 2 hits, 10 AP, gains 14 energy

Soul Crush - Soul Evocation: 3 hits of 0.7x damage, and 1 hit of 2.5x damage, 1770 base damage (as in, 0 hits)

Ideal Combo: Dreaded Radius -> Bloody Cascade -> Sweep Dive, gains 90 energy, 1 hit overall
Total Damage: 4482 damage
Total Damage w/ Soul Evocation: 6302 damage

Comments: No, that's not a typo regarding his HP.  Aaron, despite being a Heavy Warrior, has game worst HP in the game, on par with the likes of Jessica and Leone.  Outside of that little noteworthy aspect? Utterly generic Heavy Warrior, but of course given the HP, he's by default the worst.

Dyn
HP: 6033
Str: 158
Int: 53
Dex: 81
Agl: 80
Con: 124
Innate Resists: 20% Fire, Holy and Dark, -20% Ice and Earth

Skills:
Regenerate Health: Recovers HP equal to 75% of the users Level each second, which comes out to about 3-4% HP a turn or so.  No, its not different than Silmeria's, just Dyn has about 1500 more HP so its less relativly!

Equipment:
Valor Armor (65 RDM)

Stats after equips:
Atk: 398
Mag: 53
Hit: 81
Avd: 80
Rdm: 187
Resist: 106
Innate Resists: 20% Fire, Holy and Dark, -20% Ice and Earth

Attacks:
Quick Stab: 320 damage, 5 AP, gains 8 Energy
Lower Split: 490 damage spread over 2 hits, 8 AP, gains 10 energy
Bloody Cascade: 527 damage spread over 2 hits, 13 AP, gains 8 energy
Sweep Dive: 678 damage, 9 AP, gains 15 energy
Iron Bash: 339 damage, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Spinal Current: 508 damage spread over 3 hits, 8 AP, gains 9 energy
Arm Breaker: 358 damage, 7 AP, gains 9 energy
Dreaded Radius: 659 damage, 9 AP, gains 16 energy
Smashing Swing: 490 damage, 8 AP, gains 14 energy
Sonic Edge: 754 damage spread over 2 hits, 10 AP, gains 14 energy

Soul Crush - Soul Evocation: 3 hits of 0.7x damage, and 1 hit of 2.5x damage, 1736 base damage (as in, 0 hits)

Ideal Combo: Dreaded Radius -> Bloody Cascade -> Sweep Dive, gains 90 energy, 1 hit overall
Total Damage: 4399 damage
Total Damage w/ Soul Evocation: 6186 damage

Comments: Regenerate HP makes him a pain to kill combined with his nice high HP score, but other than that, the usual Heavy Warrior build; good HP, decent damage, no real other especially good aspects.  Well, decent draw in elemental resists too (he can compensate his weaknesses with equips too)

Zunde
HP: 5567
Str: 200
Dex: 79
Agl: 55
Con: 99

Skills:
Giant Killer: When faced with foes like Kongol or Surt, his damage will make a remarkable 50% increase, as they are what we would call "Giants." He also gets a critical hit boost and a dismantle effect on those criticals.  And yes, I realize I failed in sounded sophisticated here.

Equipment:
Valor Armor (65 RDM)

Stats after equips:
Atk: 440
Hit: 79
Avd: 55
Rdm: 175
Resist: 106

Attacks:
Sweep Dive: 770 damage, 9 AP, 15 energy
Overhand Left: 342 damage, 6 AP, 14 energy, 10% chance of Faint
Dreaded Radius: 749 damage, 9 AP, 16 energy
Sideswiper: 449 damage, 7 AP, gains 12 energy, launch effect
Structural Shot: 428 damage, 8 AP, gains 11 energy
Bloody Cascade: 599 damage spread over 2 hits, 13 AP, gains 8 energy
Quick Stab: 363 damage, 5 AP, gains 8 energy
Blast Kick: 385 damage, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Smashing Swing: 556 damage, 8 AP, gains 14 energy
Sonic Edge: 856 damage spread over 2 hits, 10 AP, gains 14 energy

Soul Crush - Soul Evocation: 3 hits of 0.7x damage, and 1 hit of 2.5x damage, 1968 base damage (as in, 0 hits)

Total Damage: 4986 damage
Total Damage w/ Soul Evocation: 7015 damage
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 12:21:09 AM by Meeplelard »

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 12:23:29 AM »
Arcana
HP: 4703
Str: 105
Int: 61
Dex: 122
Agl: 75
Innate Resists: 20% Ice, -20% Lightning

Skills:
Heroisim: Should Arcana somehow kill an enemy, all her stats are boosted by 20%.  It doesn't take much more intelligence than what Wain has to figure out how useful this skill is in a duel.

Equipment:

Stats after equipment:
Atk: 285
Mag: 61
Hit: 222
Avd: 70
Rst: 137
Elemental Resistances: 50% Ice, 30% Fire/Earth, 10% Lightning, -30% Holy/Dark

Attacks:
Stony Decree: 290 damage, 7 AP, gains 9 energy, 30% chance of inflicting petrify
Stardust: 342 damage spread over 4 hits, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Wave Motion: 478 damage spread over 2 hits, 7 AP, gains 18 energy
Aiming Wisp: 500 damage spread over 3 hits, 43 of which is Holy elemental Magical, 150 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Binding Distortion: does between 273 and 342 damage, depending on number of hits (tends to vary between 4 and 5), 8 AP, gains 12 to 15 energy (hit pending)Shrapnel Shatter: Does between 0 and 795 damage, between 0 and 102 of said damage is Fire Elemental magical, between 0 and 350 of that damage is Fire elemental natural ITD, depending on number of hits (varies a lot between 0 and 7. Note it can hit 8 times, but only saw that on a very large enemy), 9 AP, gains between 0 and 21 energy
Three-way Attack: 564 damage spread over 3 hits, 6 AP, gains 15 energy
Flare Blast: 345 damage, 50 of which is Fire elemental magical, 200 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD,
Target Throat: 307 damage, 6 AP, gains 10 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Silence
Smashing Shot: 598 damage, 9 AP, gains 18 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint status

Note: Arcana can use Stony Decree, and Target Throat up to 4 times if they're used by themselves. This leads to an effective 76% chance of the status kicking in per turn.

Menu Spells:

Ideal Combo: Smashing Shot -> Three-way Attack -> Aiming Wisp, hits and energy gained are irrelevant
Total Damage: 3922 damage, 86 of which is Holy Elemental Magical, 300 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD
Total Damage on turns w/ Heal: 2760 damage, 86 of which is Holy Elemental Magical, 300 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD

Comments: Chrystie sacrificing some damage and Normalize for the added bonus of Stony Decree.  Basically, we have an annoying to kill status whore who has some moderate damage on the side.  In running for best dueller among the generic Archers, probably.

Sophalla
HP: 4875
Str: 98
Agl: 69
Con: 88
Innate Resists: 20% Earth, -20% Dark

Skills:
Cure Condition: Claims to halve the duration of status effects.  So basically, VP2 Faint requires half a step to recover instead of one step or something.

Equipment:

Stats after equipment:
Atk: 278
Hit: 223
Avd: 64
Rst: 136
Elemental Resistances: 50% Earth, 30% Fire/Ice/Lightning, -30% Holy, -50% Dark

Attacks:
Three-way Attack: 549 damage spread over 3 hits, 6 AP, gains 15 energy
Dual Tusks: 399 damage spread over 2 hits, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Poison Shot: 395 damage, 62 of which is Earth Elemental Magic, 200 of which is Earth Elemental ITD, 6 AP, gains 9 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Poison status
Stardust: 333 damage spread over 4 hits, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Aiming Wisp: 495 damage spread over 3 hits, 46 of which is Holy elemental Magical, 150 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Binding Distortion: 299 to 333 damage depending on number of hits (tends to vary between 4 and 5), 8 AP, gains 12 to 15 energy
Wave Motion: 466 damage spread over 2 hits, 7 AP, gains 18 energy
Stony Decree: 266 damage, 7 AP, gains 9 energy, 30% chance of inflicting petrify
Target Throat: 299 damage, 6 AP, gains 10 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Silence
Smashing Shot: 582 damage, 9 AP, gains 18 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint status

Note: Sophalla can use Stony Decree, Poison Shot and Target Throat up to 4 times if they're used by themselves. This leads to an effective 76% chance of the status kicking in per turn.

Menu Spells:

Ideal Combo: Smashing Shot -> Three-way Attack -> Aiming Wisp, hits and energy gained are irrelevant
Total Damage: 3834 damage, 86 of which is Holy Elemental Magical, 300 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD

Comments: Arcana trading in Heal for Poison Shot.  I don't think I have to tell you this, but regardless, this is DEFINITLY a losing trade.  She's happy Archers tend to translate well in general, granted, so she's still half decent.

Farant
HP: 4734
Str: 65
Int: 181
Agl: 99
Con: 105
Innate Resists: Holy +20%, Dark -20%

Skills:
Resist Magic: Raises Resist by 150%.  No, there's no catch or anything, it just does exactly that.

Equipment:

Stats after equipment:
Atk: 65
Mag: 261
Avd: 114
Rdm: 180
RST: 174 (261 w/ Resist Magic)
Elemental Resists: 20% Lightning/Earth/Holy, -20% Dark

Attack spells:
Lightning Bolt: 295 Lightning elemental damage spread over 6 hits, 180 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 2% chance of inflicting paralysis a hit, 11% chance effectivly
Fire Storm: 375 Fire elemental damage, 150 of which is ITD, 18 AP
Frigid Damsel: 459 Ice elemental damage spread over 3 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 16 AP, 10% chance of inflicting Freeze per hit, 14% chance effectivly
Poison Blow: 376 Earth elemental damage, 212 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 30% chance of inflicting poison status
Prismatic Missile: 342 Holy elemental damage, 21 AP, 2% chance of inflicting Paralysis, Silence, Poison, Freeze, Confusion, Stone or Frailty a hit, 7% chance effectively for each status
Dark Savior: 913 dark elemental damage, 825 of said damage is ITD, 21 AP

Menu Magic:
Explosion: 563 Fire elemental damage, 225 of which is ITD, 20 AP
Glacial Blizzard: 459 damage over the course of 5 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of of inflicting Freeze a hit, 23% chance effectively
Earth Grave: 531 Earth elemental damage spread over the course of 5 hits, 450 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of inflicting Faint a hit, 23% chance effectivly
Thunder Storm: 431 Lightning elemental damage spread over the course of 7 hits, 393 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 3% chance of inflicting Paralysis a hit, 19% chance effectivly

Optimal Damage: Dark Savior - 1826 damage over the course of 2 castings, Dark Elemental, 1650 of said damage is ITD

Comments: The resist is pretty insane, thanks to the Resist Magic skill.  Otherwise? He's Woltar, as in a Mage who misses out on Spiritual Thorn and Chaotic Rune for noteworthy spells compared to the others, but gets important stuff like Sap Power, Heal, etc.

Psoron
HP: 4699
Int: 188
Dex: 152
Con: 71
Innate Resists: 10% Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth, -20% Holy/Dark

Skills:
Mental Boost: See that move "Fists of Iron" from Kraad? Well, this is the same exact thing...except its Magic it boosts, not Attack, which is fine of course, since Psoron uses Magic and not Attack.

Equipment:

Stats after equips:
Mag: 268 (321 after Mental Boost)
Hit: 172
Elemental Resists: 30% Lightning/Earth, 10% Fire/Ice, -20% Holy/Dark

Attack spells:
Fire Storm: 459 Fire elemental damage, 150 of which is ITD, 18 AP
Frigid Damsel: 513 Ice elemental damage spread over 3 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 16 AP, 10% chance of inflicting Freeze per hit, 14% chance effectivly
Lightning Bolt: 372 Lightning elemental damage spread over 6 hits, 180 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 2% chance of inflicting paralysis a hit, 11% chance effectivly
Poison Blow: 437 Earth elemental damage, 212 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 30% chance of inflicting poison status
Dark Savior: 946 dark elemental damage, 825 of said damage is ITD, 21 AP

Menu Spells:
Explosion: 688 Fire elemental damage, 225 of which is ITD, 20 AP
Glacial Blizzard: 513 damage over the course of 5 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of of inflicting Freeze a hit, 23% chance effectively
Earth Grave: 618 Earth elemental damage spread over the course of 5 hits, 300 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of inflicting Faint a hit, 23% chance effectivly
Thunder Storm: 459 Lightning elemental damage spread over the course of 7 hits, 262 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 3% chance of inflicting Paralysis a hit, 19% chance effectivly

Optimal Damage: Dark Savior - 1892 damage spread over two castings, Dark elemental, 1650 of which is ITD

Comments: After seeing what Fists of Iron does to Kraad's damage compared to other Heavy Warriors of similar strength, you'd THINK that, with higher than average Sorcerer Magic, Mental Boost would make Psoron's damage have a similar effect, right?  Except it wouldn't, cause if you've been paying attention, you'll realize Mages rely on Dark Savior (if they have it) which is mostly level reliant, so as such, its practically a worthless boost, and we get yet ANOTHER standard mage!

Falx
HP: 5952
Str: 145
Int: 71
Dex: 66
Agl: 74
Con: 115
Innate Resistances: Dark +20%, Ice -20%

Skill:
Ghost Buster: Ok, this is a slayer skill.  We've seen this before, I don't have to get into what it does.  And if you can't figure out what kind of enemy is hit by this, then...well...umm....*runs*
...ok, fine, there is another part to this skill; it cancels out physical immunity as well, so yeah, somewhat more useful and what not, SUCK IT

Equipment:
Valor Armor (65 RDM)

Stats after equips:
Atk: 385
Mag: 71
Hit: 66
Avd: 74
Rdm: 192
RST: 112
Elemental Resists: Dark +20%, Ice -20%

Attacks:
Sideswiper: 380 damage, 7 AP, gains 12 energy, Launch effect
Lower Split: 470 damage spread over two hits, 8 AP, gains 10 energy
Smashing Swing: 470 damage, 8 AP, gains 14 energy
Overhand Left: 289 damage, 6 AP, gains 14 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint Status
Spinal Current: 488 damage spread over 3 hits, 8 AP, gains 9 energy
Bloody Cascade: 506 damage spread over 2 hits, 13 AP, gains 8 energy
Forbid Sound: 289 damage, 7 AP, gains 9 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Silence status
Quick Stab: 307 damage, 5 AP, gains 8 Energy
Dreaded Radius: 633 damage, 9 AP, gains 16 energy
Sonic Edge: 724 damage spread over two hits, 10 AP, gains 14 energy

Soul Crush - Soul Evocation: 3 hits of 0.7x damage, and 1 hit of 2.5x damage, 1665 base damage (as in, 0 hits)

Note: if Forbid Sound was used in a combo by itself, it'd have a 76% effective chance at status.

Ideal Combo: Dreaded Radius -> Bloody Cascade -> Spinal Current, gains 73 energy, 1 hit total
Total Damage: 3891 damage
Total Damage on turns w/ Soul Evocation: 5607 damage

Comments: Damage is a bit disappointing for a Heavy Warrior, though Ghost Buster and Forbid Sound are nice to have in some situations and such.  Not much else to say beyond that.

Adonis
HP: 6028
Str: 207
Dex: 74
Agl: 77
Con: 138
Innate Resists: -30% Holy, 10% to all others

Skills:
Observation: Stats raise over set intervals throughout the course of battle.  Note that for this skill to have real impact, the match would have to be epically long...like Raja vs. Mint long.

Equipment:
Valor Armor (65 RDM)

Stats after equips:
Atk: 447
Rdm: 204
RST: 103
Elemental Resists: -30% Holy, 10% to all others

Attacks:
Arm Breaker: 414 damage, 7 AP, gains 9 energy
Disassemble: 392 damage, 7 AP, gains 9 energy
Blast Kick: 392 damage, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Sweep Dive: 784 damage, 9 AP, gains 15 energy
Iron Bash: 392 damage, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Overhand Left: 369 damage, 6 AP, gains 14 energy, 10% chance of adding Faint status
Bloody Cascade: 646 damage spread over two hits, 13 AP, gains 8 energy
Quick Stab: 392 damage, 5 AP, gains 8 Energy
Dreaded Radius: 808 damage, 9 AP, gains 16 energy
Sonic Edge: 924 damage spread over two hits, 10 AP, gains 14 energy

Soul Crush - Soul Evocation: 3 hits of 0.7x damage, and 1 hit of 2.5x damage, 2125 base damage (as in, 0 hits)

Ideal Combo: Dreaded Radius -> Bloody Cascade -> Sweep Dive, gains 90 energy, 1 hit total
Total damage: 5382 damage
Total damage on turns w/ Soul Evocation: 7572 damage

Comments: Good damage, even by Heavy Warrior standards, but otherwise, pretty standard for one. Well, GETS STRONGER IN LONGER FIGHTS! Not that he should get into very many of those.

Rasheeka
HP: 4720
Str: 126
Int: 70
Dex: 101
Agl: 105
Con: 87
Innate Resists: Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth +5%, Holy/Dark -10%

Skill:
Missile Protection: Grants immunity to Projectile type attacks, which almost always means Arrows in VP2.  Make of this as you will.  From what I understand, you have to be facing the enemy as well, which further adds pains to knowing exactly how this will work.

Equipment:

Note: Like other Swordsmen, the Lotus Slicer exists for slaying Plants.

Stats after Equips:
Atk: 221
Mag: 100
Hit: 101
Avd: 100
RST: 157
Elemental Resists: Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth +35%, Holy/Dark -40%

Attacks:
Ascending Sword: 179 damage spread over 4 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 8 energy
Overspin: 145 damage, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 13 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint
Assault Step: 145 damage spread over 2 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 5 AP, gains 6 energy
Mist Phantom: 162 damage spread over 4 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental ITD, 9 AP, gains 8 energy, note that if you take front and back into account, this move acts as though its hitting the OPPOSITE side, so from front, it acts like its hitting the back and does 150% damage and vice verse. If you take this into account, adjust damage accordingly
Energy Steal: 359 damage spread over two hits, 300 of which is Dark Elemental Natural ITD, 25 of which is Holy Elemental   ITD, 8 AP, gains 12 energy, drains HP equal to damage done
Shadow Snap: 162 damage spread over 2 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 7 AP, gains 10 energy
Resonating Pain: 197 damage spread over 4 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 9 AP, gains 8 energy
Tri Crusade: 179 damage spread over 3 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 9 energy
Double Wind: 214 damage spread over 2 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 8 energy
Second Ruin: 231 damage spread over 5 hits, 20 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 9 AP, gains 10 energy

Soul Crush - Whirlwind Ripper:  one hit of 0.27 damage,  one hit of 0.36 damage,  one hit 0.45 damage, 3 hits of 0.32 damage, 5 hits of 0.41 damage, one hit of 0.5 damage, 791 base damage (0 hits)

Menu Spells:
Explosion: 225 Fire elemental Natural ITD damage, 20 AP

Ideal Combo: Ascending Sword ->Second Ruin ->Assault Step, gains 60 energy total, 9 hits ending
Total Damage: 1608 damage, 215 of which is Holy Elemental ITD
Total Damage on turns w/ Whirlwind Ripper: 2524 damage, 225 of which is Holy Elemental ITD

Alternative Combo: Energy Steal -> Second Ruin -> Double Wind, gains 27 energy, 11 AP left over, 2 hits total
Total Damage: 1957, 900 of which is Dark Elemental ITD, 165 of said damage is Holy Elemental ITD, Heals user for 1038 HP
Total damage w/ Whirlwind Ripper: 2818 damage, 900 of which is Dark Elemental ITD, 175 of which is Holy elemental ITD, Heals user for 1038 HP

Comments: Light Warrior, which translates into "Auto Suck."  Doesn't even have Soul Pierce so any healer rightfully kicks her ass.

Circe
HP: 5098
Str: 157
Int: 75
Dex: 124
Agl: 92
Con: 92
Innate Resists: Fire: 20%, Lightning: -20%

Skill:
Fortify Physique: Raises RDM by 150%.  Yes, there is absolutly no downside to this, except for the fact that in game, its wasted CP given VP2 RDM kind of sucks

Equipment:

Note: Like other Swordsmen, the Lotus Slicer exists for slaying Plants.

Stats after Equips:
Int: 105
Hit: 124
Avd: 87
Rdm: 191 (286 after Fortify Physique)
RST: 153
Elemental Resists: 50% Fire, 30% Ice/Earth, 10% Lightning, -30% Dark/Holy

Attacks:
Sunset Luster: 227 damage, 25 of which is Holy elemental Natural, 6 AP, gains 9 energy
Double Wind: 247 damage spread over 2 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 8 energy
Energy Steal: 372 damage spread over two hits, 7 of which is Dark Elemental Magical, 300 of which is Dark Elemental Natural ITD, 25 of which is Holy Elemental   ITD, 8 AP, gains 12 energy, drains HP equal to damage done
Assault Step: 166 damage spread over 2 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 5 AP, gains 6 energy
Descending Sword: 176 damage spread over 3 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 7 AP, gains 8 energy
Overspin: 166 damage, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 13 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint
Holy Smite: 473 damage spread over 2 hits, 9 of which is Holy elemental magic, 325 of which is Holy Elemental ITD, 9 AP, gains 10 energy
Soul Pierce: 206 damage, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 8 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Instant Death
Tri Crusade: 206 damage spread over 3 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 9 energy
Second Ruin: 262 damage spread over 5 hits, 20 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 9 AP, gains 10 energy

Soul Crush - Whirlwind Ripper:  one hit of 0.27 damage,  one hit of 0.36 damage,  one hit 0.45 damage, 3 hits of 0.32 damage, 5 hits of 0.41 damage, one hit of 0.5 damage, 929 base damage (0 hits)

Note: If Soul Pierce were to be used in a combo by itself, it'd have an effective 34% chance of adding Instant Death a turn

Menu Spells:
Guard Reinforce: Raises Target's RDM and Resist to 150% of the original value, 15 AP

Ideal Combo: Tri Crusade -> Holy Smite -> Assault Step, gains 60 Energy, 7 hits total
Total Damage: 2535 damage, 27 of which is Holy Elemental Magical, 1175 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD
Total Damage on turns w/ Whirlwind Ripper: 3581

Note: Theoretically, Circe could do more damage with Holy Smite and Energy Steal used in the same combo, however I have no clue how this combo will end up, regarding energy, and not sure how many gems it knocks out, so yeah, if someone could test (on a human sized opponent), that'd be helpful.  For now? Just use the above combo.

Comments: Wow, her damage isn't as bad as you'd expect, despite being a Light Warrior.  And her HP is better than the rest too, combined with being utterly anti physical with Fortify Physique, Guard Reinforce and Sap Power.  Not bad by Light Warrior standards, really, not that this says a lot though.

Fraudir
HP: 5112
Str: 130
Dex: 97
Agl: 100
Innate Resists: Dark +20%, Fire -20%

Skill:
Guard Motion: Reduces damage by 20%, however, guarding and evasion are impossible, and status resistance drops (how much isn't stated)

Equipment:

Note: Light Warrior. Lotus Slicer. By now, I think you know this or something.

Stats after Equips:
Atk: 212
Mag: 95
Hit: 97
Avd: 95
RDM: 188
RST: 162
Elemental Resists: Ice/Lightning/Earth +30%, Fire +10%, Dark -10%, Holy -30%

Attacks:
Sunset Luster: 179 damage, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 9 Energy
Ascending Sword: 163 damage spread over 2 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains  energy
Resonating Pain: 179 damage spread over 4 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 9 AP, gains 8 energy
Overspin: 132 damage, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 13 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint
Mist Phantom: 179 damage spread over 4 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental ITD, 9 AP, gains 8 energy, note that if you take front and back into account, this move acts as though its hitting the OPPOSITE side, so from front, it acts like its hitting the back and does 150% damage and vice verse. If you take this into account, adjust damage accordingly
Holy Smite: 455 damage spread over 2 hits, 425 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 9 AP, gains 10 energy
Shadow Snap: 148 damage spread over 2 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemenatl Natural ITD, 7 AP, gains 10 energy
Tri Crusade: 163 damage spread over 3 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 9 energy
Double Wind: 194 damage spread over 2 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 8 energy
Second Ruin: 204 damage spread over 5 hits, 20 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 9 AP, gains 10 energy

Soul Crush - Whirlwind Ripper:  one hit of 0.27 damage,  one hit of 0.36 damage,  one hit 0.45 damage, 3 hits of 0.32 damage, 5 hits of 0.41 damage, one hit of 0.5 damage, 709 base damage (0 hits)

Spells:
Guard Reinforce: Raises Target's RDM and Resist to 150% of the original value, 15 AP

Ideal Combo: Tri Crusade -> Sunset Luster -> Holy Smite, gains 60~ Energy, 4 hits total
Total Damage: 1936 damage, 1050 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD
Total Damage on turns w/ Whirlwind Ripper: 2712 damage, 1050 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD

Note: Not 100% certain this combo works, but seeing as the combo I was originally given for her doesn't work (she lacks Assault Step, which was part of it), I had to guess and such.  If someone wants to play around wtih her combos and find the best balance of Energy and damage, that'd be helpful.

Comments: Guard Motion is a nice skill to have around, and Guard Reinforce makes her even more annoying to kill.  Her problem? Light Warrior, so her damage sucks thus ruining the defensive game.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 12:24:31 AM »
Atrasia
HP: 4691
Str: 105
Int: 63
Dex: 118
Agl: 93
Con: 83
Innate Resists: Holy and Dark +20%, Lightning and Earth -20%

Skill:
Beast Bludgeon: Yet another slayer skill, yada yada yada, look out Shiro, etc.Do remember that Slayer skills have an automatic "Dismantle" effect on Critical Hits against the proper species, and given what the Blue Gale does...umm...yeah, REALLY look out Shiro <_<;

Equipment:

Stats after equips:
Atk: 285
Mag: 63
Hit: 218
Avd: 113
Rdm: 187
RST: 147
Elemental Resists: Fire/Ice 30%, Lightning/Earth 10%, Holy/Dark -10%

Attacks:
Dual Tusks: 410 damage spread over 2 hits, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Flare Blast: 396 damage, 60 of which is Fire elemental Magical, 200 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 10 energy
Shrapnel Shatter: Does between 0 and 814 damage, between 0 and 105 of said damage is Fire Elemental magical, between 0 and 350 of that damage is ITD Fire elemental, depending on number of hits (varies a lot between 0 and 7; potential is 8, but I've never actually seen all 8 hit unless it was a large enemy), 9 AP, gains between 0 and 21 energy
Stardust: 342 damage spread over 4 hits, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Rising Wisp: 533 damage spread over 2 hits, 60 of which is Holy Elemental Magical, 200 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 8 Ap, gains 14 energy
Binding Distortion: Does between 273 and 342 damage, depending on number of hits (tends to vary between 4 and 5), 8 AP, gains 12 to 15 energy (hit pending)
Flame Shot: 761 damage, 113 of which is Fire elemental Magical, 375 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 9 AP, gains 16 energy
Three-way Attack: 564 damage spread over 3 hits, 6 AP, gains 15 energy
Stony Decree: 290 damage, 7 AP, gains 9 energy, 30% chance of inflicting petrify
Smashing Shot: 598 damage, 9 AP, gains 18 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint status

Note: If she were to use nothing but Stony Decree for her attacks, the effective rate of Petrify per turn is 76%.

Menu Spells:
Reflect Sorcery: Reflects the next spell back at the opponent.

Ideal Combo: Flame Shot -> Three Way Attack -> Smashing Shot, energy and hits irrellevant
Total Damage: 4607 damage, 339 of which is Fire elemental Magical, 1125 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 19% chance of inflicting Faint status

Comments: Typical Archer status whorage, with passable damage, etc.  Adds Reflect Sorcery to her list in case the enemy decides to immune her status, for mages.  You know the drill.

Lydia
HP: 4892
Str: 115
Int: 61
Dex: 151
Agl: 66
Con: 91
Innate Resistances: Ice +20%, Holy -20%

Skill:
True Seeing: Boosts Critical hit rate.  You know, cause 100% Crit Rate from the Blue Gale wasn't enough, so a boost is needed and, well, yeah, she gets one!

Equipment:

Stats after equips:
Atk: 295
Hit: 251
Avd: 61
RST: 133
Elemental Resists: Ice 50%, Fire/Lightning/Earth 30%, Dark -30%, Holy -50%

Attacks:
Dual Tusks: 424 damage spread over 2 hits, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Stony Decree: 300 damage, 7 AP, gains 9 energy, 30% chance of inflicting petrify
Stardust: 354 damage spread over 4 hits, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Rising Wisp: 541 damage spread over 2 hits, 58 of which is Holy Elemental Magical, 200 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 14 energy
Binding Distortion: Does between 283 and 354 damage, spread over 4 to 5 hits (varies), 8 AP, gains 12 to 15 energy
Flame Shot: 767 damage, 109 of which is Fire elemental Magical, 375 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 9 AP, gains 16 energy
Wave Motion: 495 damage spread over 2 hits, 7 AP, gains 18 energy
Shrapnel Shatter: Does between 0 and 824 damage, between 0 and 102 of said damage is Fire Elemental magical, between 0 and 350 of that damage is ITD Fire elemental, depending on number of hits (varies a lot between 0 and 7; potential is 8, but I've never actually seen all 8 hit unless it was a large enemy), 9 AP, gains between 0 and 21 energy
Target Throat: 318 damage, 6 AP, gains 10 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Silence stats
Smashing Shot: 619 damage, 9 AP, gains 18 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint status

Note: If she were to use nothing but Stony Decree or Target Throat for her attacks, the effective rate of the respective per turn would be 76% over 4 actions.

Spells:
Sap Guard: Lowers Target's Rdm to 70% the original value, 15 AP.  Given Lydia has 100% Critical hit rate thanks to her weapon, which means her moves ignore defense, this is completely useless

Ideal Combo: Flame Shot -> Smashing Shot -> Rising Wisp, energy and hits irrellevant
Total Damage: 4621 damage, 327 of which is Fire Elemental Magical, 1125 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 116 of which is Holy Elemental Magical, 400 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 19% chance of inflicting Faint status
Total damage on turns w/ Might Reinforce: 5038 damage, 218 of which is Fire Elemental Magical, 750 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 116 of which is Holy Elemental Magical, 400 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 19% chance of inflicting Faint status
Total damage on turns subsequent to Might Reinforce: 5946 damage, 327 of which is Fire Elemental Magical, 1125 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 116 of which is Holy Elemental Magical, 400 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 19% chance of inflicting Faint status

Alternative Combo: Smashing Shot -> Flame Shot -> Wave Motion, hits and energy irrelevant
Total Damage: 4381 damage, 218 of which is Fire Elemental Magical, 750 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 27% chance of inflicting Faint Status
Total Damage on turns w/ Might Reinforce: 5160 damage, 218 of which is Fire Elemental Magical, 750 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 19% chance of inflicting Faint status
Total Damage on turns subsequent to Might Reinforce: 6089 damage, 218 of which is Fire Elemental Magical, 750 of which is Fire Elemental Natural ITD, 27% chance of inflicting Faint Status

Comments: Like other Flame Shot using Archers, her damage is better than a standard Archer.  Might Reinforce helps give her damage a little push if she needs it as well.  Oh, and of course, usual Archer Status Whoring goodness.

Masato
HP: 4653
Str: 61
Int: 168
Dex: 60
Agl: 55
Con: 72
Innate Resists: Earth +20%, Dark -20%

Skill:
Bug Swatter: Raises his ability to destroy the likes of Zera Valmar, so um, yeah, start running Butterfly God! A VP2 Mage hits your weakness!

Equipment:

Stats after Equips:
Atk: 61
Mag: 248
Hit: 80
Avd: 75
Rdm: 164
RST: 146
Elemental Resists: Earth 40%, Lightning 20%, Dark -20%

Attack Magic:
Lightning Bolt: 286 Lightning elemental damage spread over 6 hits, 180 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 2% chance of inflicting paralysis a hit, 11% chance effectivly
Fire Storm: 357 Fire elemental damage, 150 of which is ITD, 18 AP
Frigid Damsel: 448 Ice elemental damage spread over 3 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 16 AP, 10% chance of inflicting Freeze per hit, 14% chance effectivly
Poison Blow: 363 Earth elemental damage, 212 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 30% chance of inflicting poison status
Prismatic Missile: 255 Holy elemental damage, 21 AP, 2% chance of inflicting Paralysis, Silence, Poison, Freeze, Confusion, Stone or Frailty a hit, 7% chance effectively for each status
Dark Savior: 906 dark elemental damage, 825 of said damage is ITD, 21 AP

Menu Spells:
Explosion: 535 Fire elemental damage, 225 of which is ITD, 20 AP
Glacial Blizzard: 448 damage over the course of 5 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of of inflicting Freeze a hit, 23% chance effectively
Earth Grave: 513 Earth elemental damage spread over the course of 5 hits, 300 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of inflicting Faint a hit, 23% chance effectivly
Thunder Storm: 417 Lightning elemental damage spread over the course of 7 hits, 262 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 3% chance of inflicting Paralysis a hit, 19% chance effectivly

Optimal Damage: Dark Savior, 1812 Dark damage over two castings, 1650 of which is ITD

Comments: Identical to Alm...except with far less damage due to lacking that skill. Um, yeah, this means he's a standard VP2 mage!

Xehnon
HP: 4672
Int: 189
Dex: 52
Con: 68
Innate Resists: Fire +20%, Holy -20%

Skill:
Reduce Magic: Apparently, this halves all magic damage done to the caster.  Which is to say, its completely and totally awesome.

Equipment:

Note: Xehnon comes innitially with the Mirage Robe, for stats on it, check the first post where all equips are listed

Stats after equips:
Mag: 269
Hit: 72
Rdm: 162
Elemental Resists: Fire/Earth/Lightning 20%, Holy -20%

Attack Spells:
Fire Storm: 386 Fire elemental damage, 150 of which is ITD, 18 AP
Frigid Damsel: 467 Ice elemental damage spread over 3 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 16 AP, 10% chance of inflicting Freeze per hit, 14% chance effectivly
Lightning Bolt: 301 Lightning elemental damage spread over 6 hits, 180 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 2% chance of inflicting paralysis a hit, 11% chance effectivly
Poison Blow: 384 Earth elemental damage, 212 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 30% chance of inflicting poison status
Dark Savior: 917 dark elemental damage, 825 of said damage is ITD, 21 AP

Menu spells:
Explosion: 579 Fire elemental damage, 225 of which is ITD, 20 AP
Glacial Blizzard: 467 damage over the course of 5 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of of inflicting Freeze a hit, 23% chance effectively
Earth Grave: 543 Earth elemental damage spread over the course of 5 hits, 300 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of inflicting Faint a hit, 23% chance effectivly
Thunder Storm: 439 Lightning elemental damage spread over the course of 7 hits, 262 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 3% chance of inflicting Paralysis a hit, 19% chance effectivly

Optimal Damage: Dark Savior, 1834 Dark elemental damage, 1650 of which is ITD

Comments: Reduce Magic, combined with both Reflect Sorcery and Dampen Magic, make this guy a mages nightmare.  Otherwise? He's a standard Mage, though interesting to note he's like the only Mage besides Lezard to get Reflect Sorcery.

Lwyn
HP: 4710
Str: 127
Int: 56
Agl: 124
Innate Resists: Earth +20%, Holy -20%

Skill:
Unholy Purifier: Yes, another Slayer skill.  This ones hits...UNHOLY!!!! enemies.  Note that I refuse to define what "Unholy" is so yeah, take this as you will (though, if I were to guess, I'd wager it means Demons and such)

Equipment:

Note: Like other Light Warriors, Lotus Slicer with its 110x2 and Plant Slaying abilities exists.

Stats after equips:
Atk: 222
Mag: 86
Hit: 123
Avd: 119
RST: 160
Elemental Resists: 50% Earth, 30% Fire/Ice/Lightning, -30% Darkness, -50% Holy

Attacks:
Assault Step: 141 damage spread over 2 hits, 25 of which is Holy elemental Natural ITD, 5 AP, gains 6 energy
Descending Sword: 149 damage spread over 4 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 7 AP, gains 8 energy
Overspin: 141 damage, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 13 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint status
Mist Phantom: 157 damage spread over 4 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental ITD, 9 AP, gains 8 energy, note that if you take front and back into account, this move acts as though its hitting the OPPOSITE side, so from front, it acts like its hitting the back and does 150% damage and vice verse. If you take this into account, adjust damage accordingly
Sneaky Throw: 174 damage spread over 2 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Energy Steal: 358 damage spread over 2 hits, 300 of which is Dark Elemental   ITD, 5 of which is Holy Elemental   ITD, 8 AP, gains 12 energy, drains HP equal to damage done
Shadow Snap: 157 damage spread over 2 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental ITD, 7 AP, gains 10 energy
Soul Pierce: 174 damage, 25 of which is Holy Elemental natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 8 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Instant Death
Tri Crusade: 174 damage spread over 3 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 9 energy
Second Ruin: 220 damage spread over 5 hits, 21 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 9 AP, gains 10 energy

Soul Crush - Whirlwind Ripper:  one hit of 0.27 damage,  one hit of 0.36 damage,  one hit 0.45 damage, 3 hits of 0.32 damage, 5 hits of 0.41 damage, one hit of 0.5 damage, 763 base damage (0 hits)

Note: If Lwyn were to use Soul Pierce and nothing else, she'd have an effective 34% chance of having the instant death kick in. The same applies to Overspin's Faint, difference is, its freaking VP2 Faint, and is totally negligible as such.

Spells:

Ideal Combo: Energy Steal -> Assault Step -> Second Ruin, 25~ energy, 4 hits total
Total Damage: 1929 damage, 192 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 900 of which is Dark Elemental Natural ITD, heals 1074 HP
Total Damage on turns w/ Whirlwind Ripper: 2768 damage, 192 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 900 of which is Dark Elemental Natural ITD, heals 1074 HP

Comments: She'd be an interesting dueller if she wasn't condemned to being a Light Warrior, thus shafted on weapons. Energy Steal offsets her bad damage some, since it heals her, and Guard Reinforce probably lets her stay afloat a bit longer, especially useful in Soul Pierce situations. 

Crescent
HP: 4095
Str: 118
Int: 74
Dex: 103
Agl: 122
Con: 88
Innate Resists: Fire +20%, Earth -20%

Skill:
Survival: Character cannot be killed unless their HP is below 10%, similar to KH's Second Chance.

Equipment:

Note: Like other Light Warriors, Lotus Slicer with its 110x2 and Plant Slaying abilities exists.

Stats after Equips:
Atk: 213
Mag: 104
Hit: 103
Avd: 117
RST: 168
Elemental Resists: 50% Fire, 30% Ice/Lightning, 10% Earth, -30% Holy/Dark

Attacks:
Overspin: 133 damage, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD 6 AP, gains 13 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint status
Shadow Snap: 149 damage spread over 2 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD 7 AP, gains 8 energy
Magic Lock: 164 damage spread over 2 hits, 25 of which is ITD Holy elemental, 7 AP, gains 10 energy, random chance of inflicting silence status, odds TBA
Assault Step: 133 damage spread over 2 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD,  5 AP, gains 6 energy
Descending Sword: 141 damage spread over 4 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 7 AP, gains 8 energy
Mist Phantom: 149 damage spread over 4 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental ITD, 9 AP, gains 8 energy, note that if you take front and back into account, this move acts as though its hitting the OPPOSITE side, so from front, it acts like its hitting the back and does 150% damage and vice verse. If you take this into account, adjust damage accordingly
Ascending Sword: 164 damage spread over 4 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 8 energy
Soul Pierce: 164 damage, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 8 energy, 10% chance of inflicting instant death
Tri Crusade: 164 damage spread over 3 hits, 25 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 9 energy
Second Ruin: 207 damage spread over 5 hits, 21 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD, 9 AP, gains 10 energy

Soul Crush - Whirlwind Ripper:  one hit of 0.27 damage,  one hit of 0.36 damage,  one hit 0.45 damage, 3 hits of 0.32 damage, 5 hits of 0.41 damage, one hit of 0.5 damage, 713 base damage (0 hits)

Note: If Crescent were to use Soul Pierce and nothing else, she'd have an effective 34% chance of having the instant death kick in. The same applies to Overspin's Faint, difference is, its freaking VP2 Faint, and is totally negligible as such.

Spells:

Ideal Combo: Ascending Sword -> Second Ruin -> Assault Step, gains 55~ energy, 9 hits total
Total Damage: 1515 damage, 213 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD
Total Damage on turns w/ Whirlwind Ripper: 2327 damage, 213 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD
Total Damage on turns using Might Reinforce: 2367 damage, 188 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD
Total Damage on turns Subsequent Might Reinforce: 2590 damage, 213 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD
Total Damage on turns Subsequent Might Reinforce w/ Whirlwind Ripper: 4084 damage, 213 of which is Holy Elemental Natural ITD

Comments: Might Reinforce can help damage out some, but not enough.  Soul Pierce is nice for healers, Guard Reinforce if she needs the extra turns or something...yeah, standard Light Warrior, etc.  ...ok, I lied; she also has WORST HP IN THE GAME, which isn't exactly something to be proud of.

Guilm
HP: 7060
Str: 158
Dex: 53
Con: 139
Innate Resists: Ice/Lightning/Holy/Dark +10%,  Fire and Earth -20%,

Skill:
Toughness: HP. It gets doubled. I don't care if he already had (close to) game best, its now double that.

Equips:
Valor Armor (65 RDM)

Stats after equips:
Atk: 398
Hit: 53
Avd: 53
Rdm: 194
RST: 92
Elemental Resists: Ice/Lightning/Holy/Dark +10%, Fire/Earth -20%

Attacks:
Disassemble: 339 damage, 7 AP, gains 9 energy
Overhand Left: 301 damage, 6 AP, gains 14 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint
Dreaded Radius: 659 damage, 9 AP, gains 16 energy
Sweep Dive: 678 damage, 9 AP, gains 15 energy
Iron Bash: 330 damage, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Arm Breaker: 358 damage, 7 AP, gains 9 energy
Quick Stab: 320 damage, 5 AP, gains 8 energy
Blast Kick: 339 damage, 7 AP, gains 12 energy
Smashing Swing: 490 damage, 8 AP, gains 12 energy
Sonic Edge: 784 damage spread over 2 hits, 10 AP, gains 14 energy

Soul Crush - Soul Evocation: 3 hits of 0.7x damage, and 1 hit of 2.5x damage, 1734 base damage (as in, 0 hits)

Ideal Combo: Dreaded Radius -> Sweep Dive -> Iron Bash, gains 83 Energy, 1 hit total
Total Damage: 4015 damage
Total Damage on turns w/ Soul Evocation: 5802 damage

Comments: One of the lowest damage dealers of Heavy Warriors...except that he also has Toughness which I have a feeling offsets the damage loss.  Basically, we're looking at a guy with TOO DAMN MUCH HP (by PC standards), and he hits hard enough to make it worth something.

Gerald
HP: 7018
Str: 160
Int: 54
Dex: 63
Con: 128
Innate Resists: 25% Earth, -5% to all others

Skill:
Dragon Slayer: ...I think the name of this skill should make it obvious what this does...Note that VP2 has a very specific definition of Dragon, as in, you have to actually BE a Dragon, not just reptilian to count; there's a whole extra class of enemies called "Scaled", so no hyping this as > Bazba.

Equips:
Valor Armor (65 RDM)

Stats after equips:
Atk: 400
Mag: 54
Rdm: 199
RST: 93
Elemental Resistance: 25% Earth, -5% to all others

Attacks:
Quick Stab: 323 damage, 5 AP, gains 8 energy
Lower Split: 494 damage spread over 2 hits, 7 AP, gains 10 energy
Arm Breaker: 361 damage, 7 AP, gains 9 energy
Sweep Dive: 684 damage, 9 AP, gains 15 energy
Iron Bash: 342 damage, 6 AP, gains 12 energy
Overhand Left: 304 damage, 6 AP, gains 14 energy, 10% chance of inflicting Faint status
Bloody Cascade: 532 damage spread over 2 hits, 13 AP, gains 8 energy
Dreaded Radius: 665 damage, 9 AP, gains 16 energy
Smashing Swing: 494 damage, 8 AP, gains 14 energy
Sonic Edge: 760 damage spread over 2 hits, 10 AP, gains 14 energy

Soul Crush - Soul Evocation: 3 hits of 0.7x damage, and 1 hit of 2.5x damage, 1748 base damage (as in, 0 hits)

Ideal Combo: Dreaded Radius -> Bloody Cascade -> Sweep Dive, gains 90 energy, 1 Hit total
Total Damage: 4427 damage
Total Damage w/ Soul Evocation: 6228 damage

Comments: Ok, THIS guy is a generic Heavy Warrior. I mean, he has no redeeming features by Heavy Warrior standards, and what not.  Well, ok, he is at the higher end of the HP scale for them, which means he has good HP, but yeah, that's about it.

Ehlen
HP: 6049
Str: 168
Int: 53
Dex: 64
Agl: 73
Con: 132
Innate Resists: All +5%

Skill:
Double Edge: Doubles the amount of hits, this extra hit does 12.5% the damage of the hit it was being added onto, and adds one energy.  These are already factored into the damages and such.  This does not kick in on Soul Crushes, mind.

Equips:
Valor Armor (65 RDM)

Stats after equips:
Atk: 408
Mag: 54
Rdm: 201
RST: 102
Elemental Resists: 5% to All

Attacks:
Smashing Swing: 586 damage spread over 2 hits, 8 AP, gains 15 energy
Structural Shot: 437 damage spread over 2 hits, 8 AP, gains 12 energy
Dreaded Radius: 764 damage spread over 2 hits, 9 AP, gains 17 energy
Sideswiper: 458 damage spread over 2 hits, 7 AP, gains 13 energy, Launch Effect
Sweep Dive: 786 damage spread over 2 hits, 9 AP, gains 16 energy
Spinal Current: 589 damage spread over 6 hits, 8 AP, gains 19 energy
Bloody Cascade: 611 damage spread over 4 hits, 13 AP, gains 10 energy
Forbid Sound: 349 damage spread over 2 hits, 7 AP, gains 10 energy, 30% chance of inflicting Silence status
Blast Kick: 393 damage spread over 2 hits, 7 AP, gains 13 energy
Sonic Edge: 874 damage spread over 4 hits, 9 AP, gains 16 energy

Soul Crush - Soul Evocation: 3 hits of 0.7x damage, and 1 hit of 2.5x damage, 1792 base damage (as in, 0 hits)

Note: If Ehlen were to use Forbid Sound and nothing else, it'd have a 76% effective chance of Silencing the target.

Ideal Combo: Ideal Combo: Dreaded Radius -> Bloody Cascade -> Sweep Dive, gains 99 energy (so close...), 2 Hits total
Total Damage: 5106 damage
Total Damage on turns w/ Soul Evocation: 6971 damage

Comments: If he had ONE MORE hit, he'd Soul Crush everyturn, thanks to Double Edge...pity he doesn't.  Standard Heavy Warrior otherwise, a bit better than average, but yeah, you know the drill.

Aegis
HP: 4754
Str: 62
Int: 178
Dex: 52
Agl: 91
Con: 70
Innate Resists: Ice -20%, Dark +20%

Skill:
Descaling Might: Remember how I said Dragon Slayer doesn't work on Bazba? Well, THIS would be the slayer skill that does!

Equipment:

Note: Aegis comes innitially with the Mirage Robe, for stats on it, check the first post where all equips are listed

Stats after equips:
Atk: 62
Mag: 258
Hit: 72
Avd: 111
RST: 169
Elemental Resists: Lightning/Earth/Dark 20%, Ice -20%

Attack Spells:
Lightning Bolt: 293 Lightning elemental damage spread over 6 hits, 180 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 2% chance of inflicting paralysis a hit, 11% chance effectivly
Poison Blow: 373 Earth elemental damage, 212 of which is ITD, 17 AP, 30% chance of inflicting poison status
Fire Storm: 371 Fire elemental damage, 150 of which is ITD, 18 AP
Frigid Damsel: 457 Ice elemental damage spread over 3 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 16 AP, 10% chance of inflicting Freeze per hit, 14% chance effectivly
Prismatic Missile: 336 Holy elemental damage, 21 AP, 2% chance of inflicting Paralysis, Silence, Poison, Freeze, Confusion, Stone or Frailty a hit, 7% chance effectively for each status
Dark Savior: 911 dark elemental damage, 825 of said damage is ITD, 21 AP

Menu Spells:
Explosion: 556 Fire elemental damage, 225 of which is ITD, 20 AP
Glacial Blizzard: 457 damage over the course of 5 hits, 315 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of of inflicting Freeze a hit, 23% chance effectively
Earth Grave: 527 Earth elemental damage spread over the course of 5 hits, 450 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 5% chance of inflicting Faint a hit, 23% chance effectivly
Thunder Storm: 428 Lightning elemental damage spread over the course of 7 hits, 393 of which is ITD, 20 AP, 3% chance of inflicting Paralysis a hit, 19% chance effectivly

Optimal Damage: Dark Savior, 1822 Dark damage over two castings, 1650 of which is ITD

Comments: He's a mage, and damn near identical to Woltar in every way, sans the Elemental resistance.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 12:26:09 AM »
Averages!
HP:
(Guim w/ Toughness 14120)
(Valkyrie w/ Toughness 13000)
1. Brahms 7120
2. Guilm 7060
3. Kraad 7020
4. Gerald 7018
(Valkyrie 6500)
5. Lenneth 6189
6. Ehlen 6049
7. Roland 6036
8. Dyn 6033
9. Adonis 6028
10. Falx 5952
(Dylan 5931)
11. Arngrim 5568
12. Zunde 5567
13t. Millida 5290
13t. Lylia 5290
15. Sha-kon 5256
16. Fraudir 5112
17. Circe 5098
18. Alicia 5088
19. Celes 5076
20. Lydia 4892
21. Rufus 4887
22t. Phyress 4875
22t. Sophalla 4875
24. Chrystie 4859
25. Khanon 4821
26. Silmeria 4806
27. Woltar 4805
28. Aegis 4754
29. Seluvia 4747
30. Farant 4734
31. Rasheeka 4720
32. Richelle 4718
33. Mithra 4717
34. Lwyn 4710
35 Arcana 4703
36. Psoron 4699
37 Alm 4694
38. Atrasia 4691
39. Ehrde 4690
40. Xehnon 4672
41. Masato 4653
42. Tyrith 4621
43. Hrist 4609
(Lezard 4591)
44. Sylphide 4500
45. Aaron 4116
(Leone 4110)
46. Jessica 4098
47. Crescent 4095
Average: 5137

RDM:
(Valkyrie 412)
1. Lenneth 329
(Lezard 304)
(Circe w/ Fortify Physique 286)
2. Hrist 250
3. Brahms 219
4. Adonis 204
5. Ehlen 201
6t. Kraad 200
6t. Roland 200
8. Gerald 199
9. Silmeria 197
10. Guilm 194
11. Falx 192
(Dylan 192)
12. Circe 191
(Leone 191)
13t. Arngrim 190
13t. Celes 190
13t. Lydia 190
16t. Sha-kon 189
16t. Arcana 189
16t. Sophalla 189
16t. Lwyn 189
16t. Crescent 189
21t. Richelle 188
21t. Tyrith 188
21t. Lylia 188
21t. Aaron 188
21t. Rasheeka 188
21t. Fraudir 188
27. Dyn 187
28. Atrasia 187
29. Jessica 184
30. Sylphide 183
31. Alicia 181
32t. Farant 180
32t. Seluvia 180
34t. Chrystie 178
34t. Milidia 178
36. Phyress 176
37. Zunde 175
38. Khanon 172
39. Mithra 166
40. Rufus 165
41. Masato 164
42t. Alm 163
42t. Psoron 163
42t. Aegis 163
45t. Woltar 162
45t. Xehnon 162
47. Ehrde 156
Average: 188

Resist:
(Farant w/ Resist Magic 276)
(Lezard 258)
(Valkyrie 193)
1. Farant 174
2. Hrist 173
3t. Seluvia 169
3t. Aegis 169
5. Crescent 168
6. Fraudir 162
(Leone 160)
7. Lwyn 160
8t. Rasheeka 157
8t. Phyress 156
10. Sylphide 156
11t. Psoron 155
11t. Xehnon 155
13. Richelle 155
14t. Jessica 153
14t. Circe 153
16. Alicia 150
17. Mithra 149
18. Tyrith 148
19t. Atrasia 147
19t. Alm 147
21. Masato 146
22. Chrystie 144
23. Lenneth 142
24. Woltar 140
25. Khanon 139
26. Celes 139
27. Sha-kon 138
28. Arcana 137
29. Sophalla 136
30. Lylia 134
31. Lydia 133
32. Ehrde 131
33. Millida 126
34. Rufus 125
35. Brahms 118
36. Silmeria 113
37. Falx 112
38. Dyn 106
39. Roland 105
40. Kraad 103
41. Adonis 103
42t. Aaron 102
42t. Ehlen 102
44. Arngrim 95
(Dylan 93)
45. Gerald 93
46. Guilm 92
47. Zunde 88
Average: 137

1 turn damage:
(Valkyrie 9523)
1. Lenneth 8568
(Rufus w/ Might Reinforce 7152)
2. Rufus 6398
3. Hrist 6173
4. Kraad 5507
5. Brahms 5441
6. Adonis 5382
7. Phyress 5210
(Lydia w/ Might Reinforce 5160)
8. Ehlen 5106
(Dylan 5094)
9. Zunde 4986
10. Silmeria 4911
11. Lydia 4621
12. Sha-kon 4616
13. Atrasia 4607
(Ehrde w/ Might Reinforce 4578)
14. Roland 4565
15. Chrystie 4518
16. Aaron 4482
17. Gerald 4427
18. Dyn 4399
19. Arngrim 4342
20. Ehrde 4138
21. Guilm 4015
(Silmeria w/ Crescent Arrow 3986)
22. Lylia 3959
23. Arcana 3922
24. Falx 3891
25. Sophalla 3834
26. Millida 3666
(Lezard 3360)
27. Alicia 2960
28. Alm 2718
29. Circe 2535
(Celes w/ Might Reinforce 2441)
(Crescent w/ Might Reinforce 2367)
30. Richelle 2276
(Tyrith w/ Might Reinforce 2179)
31. Tyrith 2127
32. Celes 2096
33. Sylphide 2046
34. Rasheeka 1957
35. Fraudir 1936
36. Lwyn 1929
37. Psoron 1892
(Leone 1870)
38. Jessica 1867
39. Xehnon 1834
40. Farant 1826
41. Aegis 1822
42. Masato 1812
43. Woltar 1802
44. Khanon 1800
45. Crescent 1515
46. Seluvia 1344
47. Mithra 1323
Average: 3553

3 Turn Damage (assuming Energy charging. Otherwise, this would be pointless):
(Lenneth w/ Might Reinforce 35665)
(Valkyrie 28569)
1. Lenneth 25704
(Rufus w/ Might Reinforce 22764)
2. Hrist 21085
3. Brahms 19506
4. Rufus 19194
5. Kraad 18763
6. Adonis 18336
(Lydia w/ Might Reinforce 17338)
7. Ehlen 17183
(Dylan 17035)
8. Zunde 16987
(Ehrde w/ Might Reinforce 16522)
9. Roland 15713
10. Phyress 15630
11. Aaron 15266
12. Arngrim 15138
13. Gerald 15082
14. Dyn 14984
15. Silmeria 14733
(Silmeria w/ Crescent Arrow 13948)
16. Lydia 13863
17. Sha-kon 13848
18. Guilm 13831
19. Atrasia 13821
20. Chrystie 13544
21. Falx 13389
22. Ehrde 12414
23. Lylia 11877
24. Arcana 11766
25. Sophalla 11502
26. Millida 10998
(Celes w/ Might Reinforce 10938)
(Lezard 10080)
27. Alicia 8880
(Tyrith w/ Might Reinforce 9058)
(Crescent w/ Might Reinforce 9041)
28. Circe 8651
29. Alm 8154
30. Richelle 7877
31. Tyrith 6381
32. Sylphide 6795
(Leone 6678)
33. Celes 6682
34. Fraudir 6584
35. Rasheeka 5871
36. Lwyn 5811
37. Psoron 5676
38. Jessica 5601
39. Xehnon 5502
40. Farant 5478
41. Aegis 5466
42. Woltar 5406
43. Khanon 5400
44. Crescent 5357
45. Masato 5436
46. Seluvia 4032
47. Mithra 3969
Average: 11343
Average Per Turn: 3781

Now for something completely different...
STATUS TESTS (courtesy of Elfboy, this is just a C+P of his posts):

ARCHER HYPE, ENGAGE!

Status arrow notes.

Since Stone/Silence aren't instant win (if awesome), the archers need to balance status odds and damage.

Reminder: Stone tends to give the attacking PC two more turns, then the enemy breaks out and will act immediately (although if they're using an offensive action that doesn't cover everything around them, i.e. a Soul Crush, then you can get outside their attack range while they're stoned and claim first strike when they destone. Take this as you will). Can't be reapplied. Silence is permanent.

Silmeria

Target Throat does about 6% more damage and adds 1 more energy compared to Stony Decree and is otherwise virtually identical (same AP, physicals near as I can tell), so I'll list its damage in parentheses for Stony Decree setups. Also, assume Crescent Arrow unless I indicate otherwise. (Blue Gale is only good for setups that include Flame Shot.)

#1) Stony Decree x4: 1372 (1464) damage. 76% status rate, 16 AP remaining, 1 hit, adds 18 energy.

Comments: If turn 1 silence is all she needs to win (mage with very shitty physical, like Lunar EBC, etc.), she should go for this. Otherwise she should probably go for something that does actual damage. Or allows SC before Turn 6 (5 for Target Throat!).

#2) Stony Decree x3 + Flame Shot x3: 3195 (3264) damage. 66% status rate, 12 AP remaining, 1 hit, adds 59 energy.
w/ Blue Gale: 3528 (3579) damage.

Solid option. Statuses average by turn 2 at worst and then kills them off before they recover. Arguably turn 1. (depends on target evade to me?) Also allows frequent Soul Crushes.

#3) (Blue Gale only) Stony Decree x3 + Flame Shot x2 + Rising Wisp x2:
3857 (3908) damage, 66% status rate, 17 AP remaining, 4 hits, adds 74 energy.

Better than the previous with Blue Gale (around 80% of her optimum damage). No SC option, though.

#4) (Blue Gale only) Flame Shot x3 + Stony Decree x2 + Rising Wisp x2:
4415 (4449) damage, 51% status rate, 9 AP remaining, 1 hit, adds 85 energy.

Maximum damage while still statusing things out. If 51% is good enough for turn 1 to you, or the 66% versions aren't hitting turn 1 for whatever reason, this deserves a look.

#5) Stony Decree x3 + Target Throat x3: 2127 damage, 88% status rate, 16 AP remaining, 2 hits, adds 43 energy.

An opponent vulnerable to (and fearful of) both statuses? Silmeria's wet dream. No escape from those odds. Damage needs work but probably won't matter.

Rufus

Rufus has no Target Throat, and Freezing Lance is failure (both the rate and the status). So, only status worth considering is Stony Decree. Plus, Rufus only has one weapon he'd ever sanely use. Overall, much simpler than Silmeria.

#1) Stony Decree x4: 1196 damage. 76% status rate, 16 AP remaining, 1 hit, adds 18 energy.

Copied from Silmeria. Pretty worthless from a pure offence standpoint, but gives him time to buff.

#2) Stony Decree x3 + Thunder Fall x2 + Thunder Break x2:
5183 damage, 66% status rate, 7 AP remaining, 1 hit, adds 25 energy.

That's some damn nice damage for the status odds attached, seeing as it is better than what Silmeria can manage even without status. As always, though, he is a bit lightning reliant.

#3) Thunder Fall x3 + Stony Decree x2 + Thunder Break x2:
6091 damage, 51% status rate, 4 AP remaining, 3 hits, adds 20 energy.

Um yeah. Still near the top of the damage curve while adding Stone. Go Rufus.

As always, Might Reinforce and to a much lesser extent Spell Reinforce can raise these figures.

---
NOW HIS OTHER POST!

Basilisk tests!

Done vs. the Deathdogs in Valhalla. They can take a hit, don't shatter easily like some enemies, and don't seem to have any petrify resistance. Also they like to summon copies of themselves which is very useful, since they could only take a couple full attack chains before they die.

Hrist is using Downward Split/Trial by Existence. The timing for this combo is key, since Downward Split will knock the foe down, and you must IMMEDIATELY use Trial to start harvesting those sexy purple gems in order to get the 160 AP for using each attack 4x. Note that I am a puny mortal and don't always succeed (although it's definitely a timing thing, not luck). Note also that Deathdogs are evasive little buggers (even against Hrist's godly hit +50) so a few attacks miss, though that's pretty rare (maybe 5% overall; if they dodge the first hit or two they still end up getting reamed by the rest of the chain).

Anyway.

Basilisk stone rate, off the full attack: 16/25. I may do more tests to get a larger sample.

It's very, very definitely based on the number of hits. Smaller combos almost never inflicted petrify.

Theory: Basilisk has a 4% stone rate. If I averaged 24 hits, this would give a 62% chance of petrification.

Alternatively I'm overestimating my average hits and it's 5%, or I had bad luck. 21 hits at 5% = 66%. Reason to suspect this: Lots of things have a 5% status rate, nothing has a 4% rate.

A 3% chance is possible but much less likely. 24 hits at 3% is 52% overall.

Or I'm completely wrong on the status formula, but I kinda doubt that, this is too consistent with my observations and with how the other status attacks in the game work.

Regardless, looks like Hrist has either good turn 2 or even turn 1 status. Yaaaay.

Stone duration notes: I really underestimated it, it lasts about 4-5~ turns. (Although much less on Berserkers in the SG, but... that's on a second cycle, and I recall hearing status duration drops then. Dunno.) That said, attacking the stoned enemy -seems- to speed the defrost process. Probably gives the enemy a bunch of "AP", and that's how you break out of stone? Sticking with my interp of two free attacks for now.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 12:30:54 AM »
Random SG NONSENSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ALLOW IT!

OK, since some people allow SG equips (since it is accessed in a normal file and stuff can be used in the normal game, ala Star Ocean 2's Cavern of Trials), for fun, here's the only two characters who get ANYTHING legal from it, as in, the only characters with unique weapons. As such...
Note: If I don't list a stat, its cause it remained unchanged.

Do note that both characters have one other SG equip, but in one character's case its a flat out lesser version of the later weapon, and in the other's, they get the Dinosaur which is 750x2 or something and auto Descaling Might, though I wouldn't be surprising that even with the Slayer Effect, it still does less than the option listed.

Brahms
New Weapon: Bloody Murder (1350x3, Soul Crush, 25% of chance of healing user equal to damage done per hit)

New Atk: 1538

Attacks:
Bloody Knuckle: 1571 damage, 6 AP, gains 10 energy, 3% chance of inflicting faint status
Ravaging Rush: 1484 damage, 7 AP, gains 10 energy, places Brahms behind the enemy yielding 1.5x damage for other moves. Note that this move is always taken as hitting the backside, and follow up uses will put him into the front position again.
Deadly Raid: 2095 damage spread over 3 hits, 8 AP, gains 12 energy
Soul Shaker: 2095 damage spread over 3 hits, 8 AP, gains 12 energy
Overhammer: 2444 damage, 7 AP, gains 11 energy
Earth Break: 2095 damage spread over 3 hits, 8 AP, gains 12 energy
Bloody Chisel: 2095 damage spread over 3 hits, 9 AP, gains 12 energy
Smashing Hammer: 747 damage spread over 2 hits, 8 AP, gains 12 energy
Immortal Blow: 2095 damage spread over 8 hits, 10 AP, gains 16 energy
Blood Rain: 1623 damage spread over 3 hits, 9 AP, 780 of said damage is ITD Dark elemental, gains 12 energy

Soul Crush - Bloody Curse: 13 hits of 0.18x damage, followed by one hit of 0.96x damage, then 6 hits of 0.18x damage, then a hit of 0.22x damage, base damage (meaning 0 hits) of 8031

Ideal Combo: Deadly Raid -> Smashing Hammer -> Earth Break. Gains 80~ energy, 19 hits total
Total Damage: 17087 damage, 4271 healing on average
Total Damage on turn w/ Bloody Curse: 27495, 4271 healing on average.

Hrist

New Equip: Gungnir (1000x3, 1200 Mag, +50% Lightning, 100 Hit)
New Stats:
Atk: 1155
Mag: 1260
Hit: 239

Attacks:
Sideswiper: 2235 damage, 696 of which is Lightning Elemental Magical, 125 of which is Lightning Elemental Natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 10 energy, Launch Effect,
Trial of Existence: 2557 damage over 3 hits, 696 of which is Lightning Elemental Magical, 125 of which is Lightning Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 12 energy
Endangerment: 1914 damage, 696 of which is Lightning Elemental Magical, 125 of which is Lightning Elemental Natural ITD, 5 AP, gains 8 Energy
Entrapment: 1849 damage over 2 hits, 696 of which is Lightning Elemental Magical, 125 of which is Lightning Elemental Natural ITD, 7 AP, gains 10 energy
Over Arc: 1978 damage, 696 of which is Lightning Elemental Magical, 125 of which is Lightning Elemental Natural ITD, 6 AP, gains 11 energy
Armor Break: 2364 damage, 696 of which is Lightning Elemental Magical, 125 of which is Lightning Elemental Natural ITD, 7 AP, gains 11 energy
Hurricane Bolt: 2107 damage, 696 of which is Lightning Elemental Magical, 125 of which is Lightning Elemental Natural ITD, 7 AP, gains 11 energy
Hurricane Raid: 2235 damage over 2 hits, 696 of which is Lightning Elemental Magical, 125 of which is Lightning Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 14 energy
Downward Split: 3007 damge over 4 hits, 696 of which is Lightning Elemental Magical, 125 of which is Lightning Elemental Natural ITD, 8 AP, gains 16 energy
Furious Advance: 3393 damage, 696 of which is Lightning Elemental Magical, 125 of which is Lightning Elemental Natural ITD, 10 AP, gains 19 energy

Soul Crush - Nibelung Valesti: 7 hits of 0.45 damage, 1 hit of of 1.45x damage, 5915 base damage (meaning 0 hits)

Ideal Combo: Downward Split -> Trial of Existence, gains 70 energy, 6 hits total
Total Damage: 22257 damage, 5568 of which is Lightning Elemental Magical, 1000 of which is Lightning Elemental Natural ITD
Total Damage on turns w/ Nibelung Valesti: 28779 damage, 5568 of which is Lightning Elemental Magical, 1000 of which is Lightning Elemental Natural ITD

...yeah, Brahms not only hits harder, but becomes harder to kill due the parasitic healing being about 70% of his health or whatever
Hrist's damage is just obscene beyond reason, putting probably even VP1 GR Lenneth to shame.
Also, if you allow Psychosoma, the physical damage on Hrist's end practically doubles, making her do REALLY unfair damage.
Needless to say, I think both make quite a division jump if you allow these weapons <_< >_>

Next up, OK's post of a bunch of questionable equips or something!  No, I don't mean this as a negative statement, I just lack any other way to put it, so...

HERE'S HIS POST C+Ped!!!

I'm on a binge of random things today.

If you're like me and allow all the IC/SG stuff from this game, here's options for the DL competitors that has not been previously listed. Stuff is either unique or acquirable enough for everyone who uses it. I'll also list drops as well, for twink league/others who allow that stuff too. Yay for having a FAQ with this stuff in it at least. If I missed something positive or negative, please note. Here we go!!!!!!!!!

ITEM CREATION

Light Warrior Weapons
Moonfalx: ATK 280, RST 10, 2 attacks, Soul Crush Capable, 0.3 Light Modifier
Arondight: ATK 170, 2 attacks, FEMALE SLAYER!!! (More damage to females, which I assume works liek a slayer skill)

Heavy Warrior Weapons
Ignite Sword: ATK 300, RDM -20, 2 attacks, Soul Crush Capable, 0.5 Fire Modifier, Soul Crush Damage +30%
Grand Sting: ATK 120, 2 attacks, Soul Crush Capable, 0.5 Lightning Modifier

Archer Weapons
Soulslayer: ATK 270, HIT 70, 2 attacks, Soul Crush Capable, steals HP
Greenery Slayer: ATK 110, RST -10, 2 attacks, Plant Slayer

Mage Weapons
Oreichalkos Staff: MAG 360, RDM 10, RST 30, Great Magic Capable

Armour
Conqueror's Armour: RDM 280, RST 50, ATK 100, MAG 100, HIT 50, AVD 50, All Elements -20%, Doom +80%, Frailty +80%, Transfer +80% (Heavy Warriors)

Armguards
Thrud's Gauntlet: RDM 80, HIT 30, AVD 10, 5% change of blocking attacks, Dark +20% (All but Mages)

NORMAL GAME DROPS

Light Warrior Weapons
Helgi's Sword: ATK 380, 2 attacks, 100% Resistance to Confusion, when attacking, 10% chance of confusing the enemy
Vampire Sword: ATK 275, RDM -20, RST -20, 3 attacks, chance of converting damage into HP
Ascalon: ATK 220, 1 attack, 100% critical rate

Heavy Warrior Weapons
Caliburn: ATK 180, 2 attacks, May inflict Doom on enemies

Archer Weapons
Wild Chalice: ATK 340, 1 attack, Soul Crush Capable, Unholy Slayer
Tathlum: ATK 280, 3 attacks, Demon Slayer

Mage Weapons
Caduceus: MAG 340, RDM 10, RST 20, Great Magic Capable

Armour
Mithril Plate: RDM 90, RST 40, Fire +20%, Ice +20%, Lightning +20%, Earth + 20%, Holy +50% (Light Warriors, Heavy Warriors)
Phoenix Garb: RDM 80, Fire +50%, Ice -20% (Archers, Mages)

SERAPHIC GATE STUFF

Heavy Warrior Weapons
Tyrfing: ATK 2200, RDM -500, RST -200, 1 attack, Soul Crush Capable, 0.3 Earth Modifier
Demon Sword Nefarious: ATK 700, 3 attacks, Soul Crush Capable, 0.3 Ice Modifier

Archer Weapons
Sylvan Bow: RDM 100, RST 100, 3 attacks, ATK damage = Character Level x20
Soothsayer Bow: ATK 620, 3 attacks, Soul Crush Capable

Mage Weapons
Holy Wand of Telos: MAG 1800, RDM 30, RST 80, Great Magic Capable, All Elemental resistances -100%, Casts Phantom Destruction when using Great Magic
Wand of Apocalypse: MAG 1000, RDM 20, RST 40, Great Magic Capable, Casts Pale Flare when using Great Magic

Helmets
Ether Crown: RDM 80, MAG 120 (All)
Mithril Helm: RDM 50 (All but Mages)
Mithril Crown: RDM 40, MAG 80 (All)

Armour
Infinite Admiration: RDM 500, RST 100 (Light Warriors, Heavy Warriors)
Armour of Aleph: RDM 200, RST 40, Earth +100%, Poison +100% (Light Warriors, Heavy Warriors)

Armguards
Star Guard: RDM 200, HIT -120, AVD -10, 15% change of blocking attacks (All)

Footwear
Mithril Greaves: RDM 50 (All but Mages)

Bardiche

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2010, 01:38:56 AM »
I was writing Hrist's stuff and I compiled this because I figured it may be relevant somehow. I don't know HOW Avd and Hit interact with each other, but it's still amusing to note Hrist is plainly the gamebest Avd. I... didn't crosscheck with bosses, but I think from the guide I perused for game mechanics I didn't see anything listed with stats rivalling Hrist's.

If someone can figure out how Avd and Hit interact with each other we can actually hype Hrist's avoid rate.

ATTACHMENT: .xls format.

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 07:09:44 AM »
It's always been a bit wrong that Light Warriors were as boned as they were in this format. So let me take a look at balancing weapons appropriately so no one is screwed unnecessarily.

Instead of going by "Storebought only", let's go by the principle of "Second strongest weapon available to the class" as you generally won't use two of the same class in a 4-person party. I'm not going into the crazy IC/rare drop stuff.

For Archers, this means they keep the Blue Gale. This is a pretty awesome weapon to start with (ITE, ITD thanks to auto-crits) whose big drawback of course is a lack of Soul Crushing. The competition for Endgame weapons is the Crescent that Silmeria brings with her, and Ehdre's Fingertips, and the Shiny Rupture (which is awesome but doesn't ignore RDM with elemental stuff like the Blue Gale does, and is IC instead of a treasure). Thinking on it, they may want the Crescent simply on account for the spike in damage on turn 2 (as opposed to the higher three-turn of the Blue Gale?). This would allow for more 2HKOs even if the three-turn damage was possibly lower. I could see an argument for the Shiny Rupture even if it is IC.

Heavy Warriors can keep Durandal. The competition here is the Claimh Solais and the Haute Claire. Claimh Solais is very powerful and SC-capable, but is 2x instead of 3x. The Haute Claire is similar (not much stronger than Durandal, but a .3 lightning mult and +30% SC damage... again a 2x weapon so SCs probably take longer to get.) I don't suspect damage with the Haute Claire would be much better (Claimh Solais probably is better), but if someone wants to redo the actual combos for a 2x weapon on them they can do that... I seriously doubt the difference would be that large.

Light Warriors are the big deal as far as being screwed on weapons go. The Holy Sword is the worst possible weapon you could be forced to use in a party with 4 Light Warriors, let alone 2. The best LW endgame weapon (discarding the Valkyrie nonsense) is the Glance Reviver of course. Surprisingly this is not unique to Lenneth, and if you wanted to use a Light Warrior over Lenneth (Everyone has their own kinks) you would use the GR. The next best is the Gram, a 240 Atk, .1x Dark, SCing weapon. Interestingly this is also about what the average would be for a LW in a party of them using the GR, Gram, Silvans, and a Holy Sword.

Mages can use the Unicorn Horn. A step below the more powerful Ether Sceptre, but the second best weapon and a good one for them... not that it matters as their damage is VASTLY more predicated on level... they gain like 181 damage from the switch. On their entire freaking chain.

The end result is Light Warriors don't suck as much. The low end ones still kinda blow, but there are a few good ones. I would argue this is fair enough, although the DL format does inflate those with Might Reinforce (and the ability to SC by yourself, if you're Alicia/Lenneth). Note that a not insignificant part of the damage average increase is me using MR in the averages here for those who have it.

Average:   13417
Average per turn: 4473 (2.5x kill point of 11181)

1. Lenneth w/ Might Reinforce: 35665
2. Rufus w/ Might Reinforce:   22764
3. Hrist:            21085
4. Brahms:   19506
5. Kraad:     18763
6. Adonis:     18336
7. Celes:     17443
8. Alicia:           17415
9. Lydia w/ Might Reinforce:   17338
10. Ehlen:   17183
11. Zunde:   16987
12. Crescent:   16802