Author Topic: DLC10: stuff i ate  (Read 1339 times)

Nitori

• Denizen
  • The only thing YOU'RE onto is your mot-
    • View Profile
DLC10: stuff i ate
« on: August 13, 2015, 10:09:43 PM »
hi i ate stuff here's a bunch of pictures

laggy got this pizza wednesday night it's half meat lovers and half basil, Sicilian pizza apparently. where did we get this again? Oh right, Slice of New York

Thursday breakfast, Sara's Breakfast, scrambled eggs/hash/fresh fruit, welcome to America. Richard should've eaten three of these again

kung pao tofu at an "asian" restaurant, thursday lunch. didn't finish it but it was only 9 bucks
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 10:27:51 PM by Nitori »
<Ko-NitoriisSulpher> roll 1d100 to grade Nitori?
<Hatbot> ACTION --> "Ko-NitoriisSulpher rolls 1d100 to grade Nitori? and gets 100." [1d100=100]

Nitori

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: DLC10: stuff i ate
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 02:10:54 AM »

a Lemon Cream Cake from Nations, the product of following laggy around for 2 hours trying to find better then going to Nations anyway

Peruvian spaghetti, decent flavor but not something i'd order again. the drink tasted like orange and Peru i think.

Italian spaghetti, went with Laggy/mc/Mr. VSM/Richard/Tal Friday night. Pretty eh, spent more time watching Richard fail to open mussels. Mussels 2, Richard 0

Post-bowling Burger King trying to get a crown for Richard, instead we hit on the cashier somehow

This is a donut, I ate it, it's a donut

next time real food
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 03:16:17 AM by Nitori »
<Hatbot> ACTION --> "Ko-NitoriisSulpher rolls 1d100 to grade Nitori? and gets 100." [1d100=100]

Nitori

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 06:47:36 AM »

Korean sauced BBQ chicken, we got this and brought it home 10 minutes before FFXIV stuff. I died but the chicken was good

Korean bibimbap that laggy ordered, i don't remember what was in it other than it was delicious

The popcorn they served us after the meal, the server lady was so aggressive taking photos was awkward so have some popcorn

Laggy's demonstration rolls, mango and California. I learned i don't like mango + wasabi

I think this is tuna belly, Laggy ordered a million of them. Pretty good

Hand rolls and squid, as it turns out everyone hates squid. Richard ate the hand rolls. I want a hand roll

the "Twin Dragon" roll I ate, subbing out wasabi for spicy mayo. Winning trade tbh, next time i'll eat 3 of these

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
  • Yoo-hoo, Mr. Tentacle Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 12:06:08 PM »
That tuna belly looks like it's probably actually salmon? Tuna's a lot more magenta.

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 04:11:37 PM »
Yeah, agreed with Zenny. Looks like salmon toro.

Laggy

• ReDux'd
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Generations of suffering & all I got was a stick
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 05:58:09 PM »
It's salmon belly

The fried chicken was spicy soy sauce and ginger, bibimbap was standard affair
<Eph> When Laggy was there to fuel my desire to open crates, my life was happy.  Now I'm stuck playing a shitty moba and playing Anime RPGs.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2015, 07:33:39 PM »
this is the asianest topic ever
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
  • Yoo-hoo, Mr. Tentacle Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2015, 11:42:22 PM »
this is the asianest topic ever

yeah wasn't gonna say anything but this is correct

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2015, 04:35:40 AM »
Except that nobody likes Squid. ...and that's terrible.  :'(

Nitori

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2015, 09:03:38 AM »

breakfast waffle at a hipster cafe. Chocolate is basically hipster syrup right?

go to pho place, don't get pho, i'm good. Noodles with shrimp and beef, with hot sauce applied liberally later. Served with a Thai iced tea, which is 2 sweet 4 me

half pound burger and shake from The Counter, a completely necessary meal. Has a fried egg and every spicy option i could find, the shake is brownies and chocolate chips. Richard had a full pound burger he is better than me

Mongolian place, surprise of the trip. choice veggies + meat + sauce in all you can eat format. Ate two of these before the lunch rush came in but I could probably eat a third, I must go here again

Richard required Cinnabon so we went and got Cinnabon. Spoiler alert Richard ate most of that nine pack

Thai restaurant, Duck Ocean at spicy level 5. But apparently the scale goes up to 10 and it's a sekrit. Still pretty good but it did not destroy me how i prefer my food to.

Other surprise, Dante's Inferno spaghetti with prawns, probably the hottest thing i ate this trip without additional hot sauce, and also very delicious. The run by (insert nationality here)ians = super legit rule continues

Korean 2, eh just order another bibimbap for myself this time and not eat Laggy leftovers. Although i ate it too slowly and stuff stuck to the bowl, pretty tasty nontheless~
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 09:08:41 AM by Nitori »

Nitori

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2015, 01:40:29 AM »

Fogo de Chao filet mignon, pretty much what you expect. Went to the Meat Dimension and never came back

Chocolate Molten Cake for dessert, ordered another one so I had a picture. Tasted vaguely of chocolate

Spicy Chinese fish soup ordered as takeout after we showed up five minute before closing, apparently it wasn't the right soup. I shall have to eat from this place again then.

Vietnamese pad thai with Laggy while everyone else went to deep dish pizza, seemed superior. The pad thai competition is against the mighty Boston Pizza we have here, such a difficult comparison

Fire Dragon roll with tempura, because we never have enough sushi. The prices make me praise AYCE a bit more, should've gotten another one anyway