Register

Author Topic: Pikachu (vs Melody)  (Read 634 times)

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
Pikachu (vs Melody)
« on: August 28, 2010, 01:13:40 AM »
This is a strange, strange opponent for Pikachu. Melody is as ugly as a pokemon, she's so self-absorbed that she may as well be saying her own name over and over again, and yet she is not actually a pokemon! Pikachu's attacks will have to penetrate a barrier, so the ball lightning mouse will have to- gulp!- outlast Melody's scaly, rocky, demonic hide. Thunderbolt is still very reliable though, and Pikachu's speed is more than enough to beat the ticking clock that is Melody's poison. Fortunately, the horns on Melody's head make such <i>great</i> lightning rods...

Taishyr

Re: Pikachu (vs Melody)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 01:47:46 AM »
This is a strange opponent for Pikachu. Melody is as ugly as a pokemon, she's so self-absorbed that she may as well be saying her own name over and over again, and yet she is not actually a pokemon! Pikachu's attacks will have to penetrate a barrier, so the ball lightning mouse will have to- gulp!- outlast Melody's scaly, rocky, demonic hide. Thunderbolt is still very reliable though, and Pikachu's speed is more than enough to beat the ticking clock that is Melody's poison. Fortunately, the horns on Melody's head make such <i>great</i> lightning rods...