imageRegister

Author Topic: L'arachel (vs Humphrey)  (Read 652 times)

Dunefar

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Wuffy-wuff-wuff!
    • View Profile
L'arachel (vs Humphrey)
« on: August 21, 2010, 02:22:57 AM »
My, my, my! Would you look at this! A demure woman being confronted with an armored, silent brute of a man! In combat, no less! This deplorable state of affairs can only end one way: Extreme Anima magic blasting away all that oppose L'arachel! Her formidable talents will be put to blasting Humphrey on the spot, no matter how unreasonably tough he is! With her power, it doesn't matter how strong Humphrey is! He'll be blasted away like so many heavy knights and generals, sent to the scrap heap of the season as L'arachel advances onward through Middle!
* Infinite_Ko_Loop is now known as Ko-CidisnotaPrincess
<Nephrite> That is depressing.
<CmdrKing> I know.  Cid would makea  great princess.

QuietRain

• Proven real at last
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My homepage
Re: L'arachel (vs Humphrey)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 02:40:50 AM »
My, my, my! Would you look at this! A demure woman being confronted with an armored, silent brute of a man! In combat, no less! This deplorable state of affairs can only end one way: Extreme Anima magic blasting away all that oppose L'arachel! Her formidable talents will be put to blasting Humphrey on the spot, no matter how unreasonably tough he is! With her power, it doesn't matter how strong Humphrey is! He'll be blasted away like so many knights and generals, sent to the scrap heap of the season as L'arachel advances onward through Middle!
"Soul Meets Soul When Eyes Meet Eyes"