Register

Author Topic: Ted>Marcello  (Read 657 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Ted>Marcello
« on: December 28, 2007, 06:07:38 AM »
Marcello shook his head, stunned.

One blow?

He'd been struck down by one, single attack?

How was this possible?

It...couldn't...be....

As Marcello slid to the ground, his grip on the cane in his hand loosening, he knew there was only one way to right this indignity.

With the last ounce of strength he had, he hurled his staff into the stands...

---

"Duelling League police are thankfully for the vigilante attempts to subdue the violent beast." Chisato reported, from the ruins of a recently-used arena. "After all, they're currently chronically underfunded, largely volunteer, and this message is entirely unrelated to them taking out ads on this station asking for more charitable donations."

"To recap: Currently the dark monster that rampaged through the arena, shredding Ted's body into lifelessness, has been subdued, and authorities are confident that the beast will not prove a serious threat for some time to come. Marcello has been repremanded for such a punative event, though arguably the dark powers in his staff are not technically his fault, as his lawyers are stating. While the beast is still at large, Duelling League residents are not truly at very much more danger than normal." Chisato finished. "That's a rap. I hate days with actual news." She sighed. "...Damn it, Gilgamesh, I told you to save some of those donuts."

---

"Poshu-SHU! My dark reign will shatter all of those puuuny fools soon!" The evil beast, injured, bellowed into the night sky from her secure, high mountain cave. "They will learn to mess with the power of evil! POSHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter