Register

Author Topic: The power of yaoi!! Ouji Sama Lv.2!!! (Warning: yaoi! Duh.)  (Read 1656 times)

Lord Ephraim

• Denizen
  • Scientific Perfection
    • View Profile
The power of yaoi!! Ouji Sama Lv.2!!! (Warning: yaoi! Duh.)
« on: August 28, 2008, 12:29:18 AM »
From the great Niu

The game does damage by simpl addition and subtraction. Damage would simply be Atk/Mag+Multiplier-Def/MDef
And most randoms don't have defence value at all, only few important bosses do. Take that as you will, I am listing all damage when hitting 0 Def/MDef.
Each character can equip up to 6 differnt command at a time. Basic physical command also takes up a slot.
Oh and, status immunity don't exist int hsi game, even to bosses.

Canaan Lucius

Adventure! Dungeons! Level Up! And fell uncounscious!!
The sceond prince of Lucius Kingdom. Imagine a Virginia/Justin mix bag and you have his personality.

Hp 1493
Morale: 250
Atk: 302
Def: 249
Mag: 602
MDef: 376
Evd: 19
Spd: 10

Physical: 302
Rest: Recover 20% of morale
Fire Laser: 150+mag damage 45 morale (752) Fire element
Snow Laser: 135+mag damage 36 morale (737) Ice element
Thunder: 100+mag damage 30 morale (702) Lightning element
Light: 200+mag damage 50 morale (802) Holy element
White Detsruction Ray: 500+mag damage 70 morale (1102) Holy element
Healing 3: Recover 800 hp

Middle at best, probably light. Is too frail todo anything good with that hp, despite the defence is not too shabby. Damage is also lacking despite havign the elemntal variety. Havign healing helps, but is kidna too slow to make it matter. His techs are also too costy.

Celeste Irving

Canaan sama, please stop!
Vice Captain of the Lucius Knights. Also Canaan's body gaurd. Gets order aroun by his master. but then, he is the person who is sually in control on top of the bed.

Hp: 2044
Morale: 240
Atk: 710
Def: 290
Mag: 112
MDef: 154
Evd: 10
Spd: 20

Physical: 710
Rest: recover 20% morale
Concentrate: Increase the damage of next turn by x2.2
Full Attack: 60% doing triple damage of basic physical, does normal damage if fails 15 morale (2130)
Full Attack 2: Same as above, but 80% chance, 45 morale (2130)
Random Blow Furious: Attack 3 times, 685 damage per hit 60 Morale (2055)
Flame Slash: triple damage 70 morale (2130) Note, it is not fire element
Bolt Slash: quadriple damage 110 morale (2840) As above, not lightning element

Decent hp and has good physical defence. Not strong against magic, but can survive a couple with that hp. Damage s simpyl brutal, OHKO most with Bolt Slash after concentrated. Also has reliable x3 damage with low cost. Is not too slow either. A winning heavy.
Temps:

Kenichirou Aida

Try to mix the entire fish with the sauce for the curry, it is my motehr's secret recipe
Somebody who got summoned into this world from real life Japan 30 years ago, is trying to find a cure for his friend, who is also summoned here from real life Japan, that got turned into a devil.

Hp: 830 (300 higher than the PCs at the time)
Atk: 426 (Game best atk is 198 at the point)
Def: 127 (Game best def at the time is 70)
Mag: 143
MDef: 109 (Game best mdef at the time is 97)
Evd: 0
Spd: 94 (9 times higher then the spd of the PCs)

Ritsuki: 426
Renha: 426 against all target

A realy nasty temp, he owns the PCs at the moment he joins. And also have the evil temp speed... Probably godlike if you take his speed literally, heavy if you do.

Hakuhou

It's been a while that you are on the top of me
A monster hunter who is tricked by a god and end up havign his brother cursed. He has to collect all the boy monsters inorder to break the curse.

Hp: 480 (Scruby)
Atk: 282 (Scruby)
Def: 68 (Scruby)
Mag: 0
MDef: 54 (Scruby)
Spd: 42 (Scruby)

Orochi: 282
Tenryu: 423

Trash, pure trash. He comes in later then Aida, yet, worse then him in everyway possible. Outside the temp speed, he is weaker to the PCs as well. Light.

Boss:

Axe Nataboom

**** I'll KILL you!!
A bandit who well, fails at life, badly. And got abuse around by Hakuhou here and there

Hp: 1800
Atk: 90
Def: 50
MDef: 30
Evd: 10
Spd: 15

Boss Punch: 64
Axe Swirl: 113
Axe Swing: 167

Has nothing but damage, and pathetic damage... At least he is durable, light, and might be able to win som matches.

Hazel Redpeace

178cm...
The older one of the failure brother. Who has this whole stupid ideal of purgign all human and make the Boy Monsters the ruler of the world.

Hp: 1000
Atk: 0
Def: 8
Mag: 110
MDef: 20
Spd: 22

Electrical: 280 magical
Safety Speech: 50% confuse

Again, scrubby boss, but what dicculty can you expect from a yaoi game? Has soem speed, also on the better side of the scrubby damage, but can't tak ea hit. Light. The sttaus isn't really helping much.

Great Redpeace

Brother, you are wonderful!
he younger one of the useless brothers. Who is just useless and does whatever his borther says.

Hp: 900
Atk: 120
Def: 20
MDef: 8
Spd: 12

Fist: 86
Great Punch: 215
Kneel Smash: 260

Just worst then his brother, in every way, I say puny.

Raven

Six hundred years, you couldn't possibly imagine what we have been through
Unbeatable plot boss. The Wing of Darkness of the Eight Wings of Urnelis, the traitor of heavens who split into 8 parts to avoid his detsruction. Raven alogn with Yulii is plotting to unseal other 5 wings.

Hp:8200
Atk: 1630
Def: 300
Mag: 2110
MDef: 150
Spd: 9998

Wing of Death: perfect ID

Unbeatable, godlike.

Yulii

Why do you even bother to ask? You disgust me, Elder
Unbteable shota boss. One of the Eight Wings of Urnelis, the Wing of Light. Lost his wing along with Raven 600 years ago but finally recoverd by using the healing minerals produced by Elder, the Wing of Healing. Note, he didn't have a heantai scene with Raven in this game really pisses me off. I lov eit when they just do it in the office back in Lv.1

Hp: 7500
Atk: 960
Mag: 2980
Mdef: 150
Spd: 9999

Fallen Halo: 700~ Against all target

Unbeatable, and a shota bait as well, eternal godlike.

Lordlight

It is cold, inside this water
One of the Eight Wings of Urnelis, the Wing of Fire. Was sealed in purgatory Cell for 600 years until he was released by raven and Yulii.

HP: 7000
Atk: 550
Mag: 400
MDef: 200
Spd: 10

Scarlet Blade: 500~
Crimson Wing: 280~ against all target

Absorbs fire, no ice weakness

Echidna

Hp: 4100
Atk: 350
MDef: immune to magic

Fang of Seal: Seals two command slots by 50% 190~damage
Blackend Eye: 225~ magaical
Resonance: x2 to Lordlight's next attack

Salamander

Hp: 4100
Atk: 350
Def: immune to physical
MDef: 150

Red Scale Slasher: 100~
Paralyze Fang: 50% paralyze
Resonance: x2 to Lordlight's next attack

The last boss with multi parts, and the only worthwhile boss in game. Finally some noticeble defence and Mdefce, and some good hp, albeit slow. Scarlet Blade is OHKO with both parts doing Resonance, and the parts are durable enought hemselves to keep on casting it. He also has a better status game to play with by having two chance a turn. And his hp is actually 7000+4100+4100. Whenever Lordlight runs out of hp, a parts well die and give Lordlight its own hp, making him even more durable against those without all target spells. And he usually can get at least one alive due to the parts' immunties. Probably a godlike if you allow his parts to full extend, taking that away... he is well, a durable middle.

Lord Ephraim

• Denizen
  • Scientific Perfection
    • View Profile
Re: The power of yaoi!! Ouji Sama Lv.2!!! (Warning: yaoi! Duh.)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 12:33:44 AM »
Niu would kill me if I forgot the important part.

WARNING