Author Topic: Music Tournament of DOOM 2017- Round 2, Topic 2  (Read 1538 times)

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Music Tournament of DOOM 2017- Round 2, Topic 2
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 03:55:46 PM »
Mega Man 2- Wily Stage 1+2 vs Castlevania: Harmony of Despair- Ryukotsuki
Bastion- The Mancer’s Dilemma vs Wild ARMs XF- Intrude Upon Happiness, Plunder the Future
Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies- Megalith ~Agnus Dei~ vs Bloodborne- Gehrman, the First Hunter
Tales of Xillia 2- If It’s For You ~Song 4 u~ vs Final Fantasy VII- Anxious Heart

Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel- Exec_Flip_Arphage vs Chrono Trigger- Singing Mountain - hmm. could go either way rn I suppose.
Deemo- The Witch’s Invitation vs Raiden V- Crystal of Abyss
Koudelka- Waterfall vs Shovel Knight- Strike the Earth! Plans of Passage
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War- The Unsung War vs Bayonetta- Red & Black

Castlevania HoD song is unavailable
Deemo song is unavailable
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 08:31:47 PM by Gatewalker »
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Fudozukushi

• Denizen
  • Born to hunt Death Knights
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 05:41:28 PM »
Bastion- The Mancer’s Dilemma vs Wild ARMs XF- Intrude Upon Happiness, Plunder the Future
Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies- Megalith ~Agnus Dei~ vs Bloodborne- Gehrman, the First Hunter
Tales of Xillia 2- If It’s For You ~Song 4 u~ vs Final Fantasy VII- Anxious Heart

Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel- Exec_Flip_Arphage vs Chrono Trigger- Singing Mountain
Koudelka- Waterfall vs Shovel Knight- Strike the Earth! Plans of Passage: Shovel Knight.

Rest NOW!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 06:10:45 PM by Fudozukushi »

Technetium43

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 09:49:21 PM »
Bastion- The Mancer’s Dilemma vs Wild ARMs XF- Intrude Upon Happiness, Plunder the Future: One of my lesser liked songs on the Bastion soundtrack, but uhhh that doesn't really mean much given how much I love Bastion's soundtrack.
Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies- Megalith ~Agnus Dei~ vs Bloodborne- Gehrman, the First Hunter: Not one of the Bloodborne songs I actually like sooooo...
Tales of Xillia 2- If It’s For You ~Song 4 u~ vs Final Fantasy VII- Anxious Heart: Feeling the high energy slightly more here.

Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel- Exec_Flip_Arphage vs Chrono Trigger- Singing Mountain: Own nom bias straight up.
Koudelka- Waterfall vs Shovel Knight- Strike the Earth! Plans of Passage: Not even a question.

DragonKnight Zero

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 02:51:16 AM »
Mega Man 2- Wily Stage 1+2 vs Castlevania: Harmony of Despair- Ryukotsuki  Even if the copyright infringement monster got Ryukotsuki, I remember it well enough (or rather how I felt about it).  Anyways, one I like and the other I find "meh" so easy choice.
Bastion- The Mancer’s Dilemma vs Wild ARMs XF- Intrude Upon Happiness, Plunder the Future   Mood prefers the rocking here.
Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies- Megalith ~Agnus Dei~ vs Bloodborne- Gehrman, the First Hunter  Practically a coinflip, ah hell, I'll go for upbeat this time.
  Think it holds up better over time.  My perception of Tales games being mass-produced fluff may be influencing my choice here.

Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel- Exec_Flip_Arphage vs Chrono Trigger- Singing Mountain  Prefer the simplicity here.
Deemo- The Witch’s Invitation vs Raiden V- Crystal of Abyss  I take back anything I said about Deemo being underrepresented.
Koudelka- Waterfall vs Shovel Knight- Strike the Earth! Plans of Passage  Both are good.  "Sounds like a Touhou track" bias strikes again.
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War- The Unsung War vs Bayonetta- Red & Black   Simple preference
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 07:23:07 AM by DragonKnight Zero »

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 02:43:18 PM »
Mega Man 2- Wily Stage 1+2 vs Castlevania: Harmony of Despair- Ryukotsuki: Ryu link is dead, but god knows I played that fight enough to remember the music. It's cool but not winner vs. best 8-bit theme ever cool.
Bastion- The Mancer’s Dilemma vs Wild ARMs XF- Intrude Upon Happiness, Plunder the Future: Surprise, a WA game has good boss themes.
Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies- Megalith ~Agnus Dei~ vs Bloodborne- Gehrman, the First Hunter: It always comes to the hunter's helper to clean up these sorts of messes.
Tales of Xillia 2- If It’s For You ~Song 4 u~ vs Final Fantasy VII- Anxious Heart: Adequate rock detected? I decided to coinflip it since contextual familiarity usually means personal bias. The 1961 franc agreed (why do I even have stuff like this on my desk?)

Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel- Exec_Flip_Arphage vs Chrono Trigger- Singing Mountain: Stock Mitsuda wins over stock AT. Both are cool, but you know.
Deemo- The Witch’s Invitation vs Raiden V- Crystal of Abyss: Current underdog vote because both are unexpectedly neat.
Koudelka- Waterfall vs Shovel Knight- Strike the Earth! Plans of Passage: Easiest choice in the pool.
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War- The Unsung War vs Bayonetta- Red & Black: Unsung War went into the favorites list in YouTube, but as usual, own nom bias wins with two cool things.

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 03:14:10 PM »
I think I have viable tracks in for Witch's Invitation (although it may be for a full version of the song rather than Deemo's cut now, I'm not sure which we had originally) and Ryukotsuki (I... think.  I remember it being hard to find the first time but whatever.)
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Niu

• Kitchen Knife
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • and Everyon's Hatred
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 05:27:35 AM »

Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel- Exec_Flip_Arphage vs Chrono Trigger- Singing Mountain

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2017, 05:10:01 AM »
Mega Man 2- Wily Stage 1+2  vs  Castlevania: Harmony of Despair- Ryukotsuki
 Bastion- The Mancer’s Dilemma  vs  Wild ARMs XF- Intrude Upon Happiness, Plunder the Future
 Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies- Megalith ~Agnus Dei~  vs  Bloodborne- Gehrman, the First Hunter
 Tales of Xillia 2- If It’s For You ~Song 4 u~  vs  Final Fantasy VII- Anxious Heart

Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel- Exec_Flip_Arphage  vs  Chrono Trigger- Singing Mountain
 Deemo- The Witch’s Invitation  vs  Raiden V- Crystal of Abyss
 Koudelka- Waterfall  vs  Shovel Knight- Strike the Earth! Plans of Passage
 Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War- The Unsung War  vs  Bayonetta- Red & Black

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2017, 02:07:15 AM »

« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 09:19:49 AM by Talaysen »

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2017, 12:52:37 AM »
Mega Man 2- Wily Stage 1+2
Wild ARMs XF- Intrude Upon Happiness, Plunder the Future
Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies- Megalith ~Agnus Dei~
Tales of Xillia 2- If It’s For You ~Song 4 u~

Chrono Trigger- Singing Mountain
Deemo- The Witch’s Invitation
Koudelka- Waterfall
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War- The Unsung War
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2017, 01:04:57 PM »
Mega Man 2- Wily Stage 1+2- iiiiiiii vs Castlevania: Harmony of Despair- Ryukotsuki - i
Bastion- The Mancer’s Dilemma- ii vs Wild ARMs XF- Intrude Upon Happiness, Plunder the Future - iiiiiii
Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies- Megalith ~Agnus Dei~- iiiiiii vs Bloodborne- Gehrman, the First Hunter - i
Tales of Xillia 2- If It’s For You ~Song 4 u~- iiiii vs Final Fantasy VII- Anxious Heart - iii

Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel- Exec_Flip_Arphage- iiii vs Chrono Trigger- Singing Mountain - iiiii
Deemo- The Witch’s Invitation- iiii vs Raiden V- Crystal of Abyss - iiii [08:04] <CKDLbot> 10,0CmdrKing rolled :2,0 1d2 --> 3,0[ 1d2=1 ]4,0{1}
Koudelka- Waterfall- iii vs Shovel Knight- Strike the Earth! Plans of Passage - iiiii
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War- The Unsung War- iiii vs Bayonetta- Red & Black - iii
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.