Register

Author Topic: Return of the Hair Tourney: Extra stage  (Read 456 times)

DragonKnight Zero

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Return of the Hair Tourney: Extra stage
« on: October 15, 2018, 02:21:44 AM »
  What-ifs, alternate universe, and some other handpicked matchups:  Some make use of interesting noms that didn't get picked.  Others are the result of a bent sense of humor.

Who's the more godlike supporter?
Pink - Jess (MK), Arche (ToP), Et (MK2), Rika (PS4)
Blond - Haru (P5), Alisa (ToCS), Sonya (Suiko1), Tidus (FFX)

Tidus and Rika are both crazy good characters in team matches so I was curious how they'd fare when on opposite sides.  Blond has been nerfed a bit since Tidus and Primm were such a good combo.  For extra silliness, imagine them all in magical girl outfits (even Tidus since he's a Meg Ryan lokalike).

DL grudgematch: Intellect vs Idiocy
Blue - Rune (PS4), Rena (SO2), Artea (Lufia2), Rudy (WA1)
Red - Justin (G1), Millenia (G2), Jessica (DQ8), Bowser (SMRPG)

Longtime visitors may recall the rivalry of Rune and Justin so I threw them against each other for laughs.  It's those two that form the title and who am I kidding, this matchup isn't close to fair.  There will be fireworks.

Magic sisters united
Green - Terra (FF6), Asellus (Saga Frontier), Elincia (FE10), Emeralda (XG)
Pink - Rika (PS4), Jess (MK), Arche (ToP), Makalov (FE series)

Looking for an excuse to have Terra and Asellus fight side by side, nothing more.  Rika's there to give team pink a fighting chance otherwise this would be a very short rematch.

Extra Bonus:

Blond - Tidus (FFX), Primm (SoM), Alisa (ToCS), Sonya (Suiko1)
vs
Rugal Bernstein at full strength (KoF series)

Blond became the champs in large part thanks to Tidus initiative speed cheese.  But are they strong enough to handle SNK boss levels of cheapness?