Author Topic: Bored Sociopath (vs. Greg the Ugly Man)  (Read 477 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Bored Sociopath (vs. Greg the Ugly Man)
« on: April 21, 2010, 11:01:16 PM »
Murder makes everything better - the grass on the lawn grows better when fertilized with blood, children love to play with mutilated corpses, and the world loves dead children for propaganda tools.  Murder...so beautiful...so why not practice it large scale so everyone can join in the fun?  With a gun and the power to summon the dark version of Izanami's husband to his aid, the merry murderer is in for a delight this week - a pathetic family man whose insecurities he can play on and enjoy before finalizing the kill.  Slicing up the ugly, pathetic husk of a father and husband will be a delight!  Let him wallow in the worthlessness of his gun against the impenetrable physical resilience of a murderer!  Laugh as he fails victim to fear and tries to flee for his own pathetic life!  Stand victorious over his body as a Ghastly Wail devours his very soul!  The possibilities are endless!  Sweet, delicious murder!  Sweet, cold, death!  Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!! 
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Re: Bored Sociopath (vs. Greg the Ugly Man)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 02:21:19 PM »
Murder makes everything better!  Murder...so beautiful...so why not practice it large scale so everyone can join in the fun?  With a gun and the power to summon the dark version of Izanami's husband to his aid, the merry murderer is in for a delight this week - a pathetic family man whose insecurities he can play on and enjoy before finalizing the kill. Let him wallow in the worthlessness of his gun against the impenetrable physical resilience of a murderer!  Laugh as he fails victim to fear and tries to flee for his own pathetic life!  Stand victorious over his body as a Ghastly Wail devours his very soul!  Sweet, delicious murder!  Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

QuietRain

• Proven real at last
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My homepage
Re: Bored Sociopath (vs. Greg the Ugly Man)
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 01:34:23 AM »
Murder always makes everything better!  Sweet murder... so beautiful... so why not practice it on a large scale so that everyone can join in the fun?  With a gun and the power to summon the dark version of Izanami's husband to his aid, the merry murderer is in for a delight this week - a pathetic family man whose insecurities he can play on and enjoy picking apart one fragile thread at a time before finally giving in to the kill. Let him wallow in the worthlessness of his gun against the impenetrable physical resilience of a murderer!  Laugh as Greg falls victim to his fear and tries to flee for his own pathetic life!  Stand victorious over his body as a Ghastly Wail devours his very soul!  Sweet, delicious murder!  Ahahahahahaahahahahahaha!!!!!
"Soul Meets Soul When Eyes Meet Eyes"