RPG Debate > RPG Stats Forum

Games that still need topics/interest in topics.

(1/9) > >>

superaielman:
Well, we have most of the ranked and popular unranked games covered after four years of stat topics. But still, there are lots of games out there and any new game can provide info, as can redone topics with more facts. Thus this topic. Is anyone interested in doing-

Wizardry 8 or 5 topics? You know you want to hype the Llama death god in 5 or the Corpus Cane Ninja in 8. Uno

Redone SO3 topic? OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I blame you.

FF4DS I'll get if I ever adjust my firmware/stop dying, at least for boss notes.

Tactics Ogre. Semi popular NR game, massive pain to topic. Anyone brave enough to do this?

Thousand Arms, never had a real topic done. Surely someone wants to find out how hype worthy Nelsha is?

Dark Holy Elf:
XS1 Virgil is probably the biggest thing we're missing. Though I'm sure Dhyer has a longer list.

OblivionKnight:
Redone SO3 is a Christmas present. 

JUST LIKE YOUR GODDAMNED ALMA SCC!!!

Dhyerwolf:

--- Quote from: Dark Holy Elf on December 24, 2007, 09:47:46 PM ---XS1 Virgil is probably the biggest thing we're missing. Though I'm sure Dhyer has a longer list.

--- End quote ---

I don't really have a specific list of stuff that need notes so much as a list of topics that just basically need to be retooled with status/defenses/misc. items and formatting. If you go by that...it's a really long list. Although, we do need BoF 3 dragon notes.

NotMiki:
I'm gonna try and take up Wizardry 7 at some point.  It'll be hellish, but the game's a favorite of mine.  I expect about as many interested readers for this as there were people who identified Brother T'Shober's intro on my last music quiz, possibly less, but I'll probably do it anyway.  If only to hype Lifesteal and massively good evade.

Also, rar superboss jellyfish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version