Author Topic: General Writeup Protocol  (Read 1403 times)

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
General Writeup Protocol
« on: October 15, 2010, 10:58:35 AM »
Hey. Just wanted to have some further discussion on how we'll organize things.

I was thinking of having a child board made for each division, that way inactive people can be filed away in there and moved back to the main folder when they are in for the season. That way it'll be a lot less cluttered for updates in general. Just having them be a child board with the title "Inactive Lights" or something would work.

When they're moved into active status, I'll give them the once over in case they need editing (some mention specific divisions, etc). Also in terms of editing, if other people want to do it or redo it (since not everyone can edit the post directly), we can just go by the general rule that the latest post is the writeup to be used?

Can anyone think of anything else?

Yoshiken

• Denizen
  • Yay!
    • View Profile
Re: General Writeup Protocol
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 11:27:44 AM »
Are the writeups being used for upgrades/downgrades? A lot of them (mine included ;o) mention trying to win the championship or something similar, so might be best not to use them there. =/

Edit: In which case, it'd be necessary to keep things more organised, yeah. Having it as Inactive and the main board sounds like a decent way of doing things, can't think of a better alternative. ;o