Register

Author Topic: DLers who still wanted Civ 5 and don't have it yet...  (Read 579 times)

Reiska

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
DLers who still wanted Civ 5 and don't have it yet...
« on: February 12, 2014, 04:21:43 PM »
... the current Humble Bundle is the Humble Sid Meier Bundle.  The standard bundle consists of both Ace Patrol games, Railroads, and Civ 3/4 with all expansions.  Paying above the average (at the time of this writing, $9.74) also nets you Pirates, Civ 5 with Gods & Kings, and the Scrambled Nations DLC for Civ 5.  Paying above $15 also nets you Civ 5's second expansion, Brave New World.

There's like 6 days left on it, and I vaguely remember there being interested people in chat a while back, so here's your chance to never be productive again!!!! https://www.humblebundle.com/
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 04:43:54 PM by Reiska »

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
  • Yoo-hoo, Mr. Tentacle Guy...
    • View Profile
Re: DLers who still wanted Civ 5 and don't have it yet...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 06:26:22 PM »
Appropriating this thread:

A lot of DLers play Civ. It's a fact. If it wasn't a fact, why would I be saying it?

I would like to plan a 1v1v1v1v1v1vhowevermanypeopleareinterested game of Civ for the DL. And by plan, I mean play, preferably at a time when most people can do it (so probably like the weekend or something). Would anybody be interested in this?

Captain K.

• Do you even...
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...lift books bro?
    • View Profile
Re: DLers who still wanted Civ 5 and don't have it yet...
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 02:31:31 AM »
Civ Revolution is currently free to Xbox Gold Members, first three expansions are free also.