Author Topic: Chrono Trigger  (Read 12675 times)

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2018, 02:01:00 AM »
PC Damages in the topic have been updated. For most moves, this is a trivial differences (+3-18 damage for random variance, which I believe is either Power/5 or Magic/5). However, Ayla's non-Dino Tail physical techs and Lucca's Flare are slightly weaker than the mechanics guide list (Ayla's moves are 0.9x of the listed and Flare is 0.95x). As such, Lucca is now top damage dealer, Magus is second and Ayla is third.

Please note that no numbers in the dual/triple techs have been updated, so these will be off a little.
...into the nightfall.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2019, 05:38:39 PM »
Few last notes:

Stop lasts about 2.75 enemy turns, can not be reapplied and the enemy is guaranteed to get their first turn after Stop wears off even if it's reapplied in the interim. This has been added to Marle's section.

I'd be shocked if Slash was actually 14 speed. Slash was consistently acting more like 6 speed, and I didn't see any evidence that it could be turn skipping (unless he skips every other turn, but then what's the point of 14 speed anyways?)

If Magus is 11 speed, he skips a crazy amount of turns. I saw 11 Speed Frog triple turn him once.

If Dalton is 1 speed, that would actually make him slightly under 50% speed to me!
...into the nightfall.