Wild ARMS 3/Stats
Information collected by OblivionKnight (OK), Meeplelard (Meeple), and NeoElfBoy (NEB). Boss information from a combination of Meeple and Niu. Additional help from hinode/Tal/Pyro for some number crunching. Porting done by yours truly, Tide.
- Battle System: Turn based
- Elements: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Thunder, Ice, Light, Dark
- Bosses: Will Upload when I figure out format.
This topic assumes the "Bare Minimum" point of view or standard. In short, no one has any mediums other than Gallows who has Schturdark (Aqua Wisp). The logic behind this is that there are very few ways to accurately distribute the mediums with reasonable degree of fairness. Gallows gets his due to having it when the game begins.
FP greatly effects the way damage is dealt and received. Every 1 point of FP essentially increases damage output by 1%, while reducing damage taken by 1%. PCs are taken at level 63 except for Clive who is at 61 (blame OK :P). Take that as you will. FP gains are as such:
- Attacking: 6 FP (regardless if hit or miss)
- Dodging: 12 FP
- Receiving damage: 1 FP
No other actions produce FP. Damage figures are taken against enemies with an average of 200 Defense. Gallows' stats are already adjusted for Schturdark's boost. If you feel this view as incorrect, Schturdark's bonuses are 10% to max HP and 50% to raw MAG. This will drop his damage to around 574 damage assuming enemy MGR values of 100 as average. The exact formula for basic elemental magic damage is ((((2*MAG-MGR)*0.75)*(80...119/100))*(1+FP/100))*K where MAG PC's magic stat and MGR is the enemy's magic defense respectively. FP is the FP the character has. K is a weakness modifier (always 1 if neutral).
In layman's terms, the damage of Gallows' magic can be determined as (Original DMG)*(2*MAG2-MGR)/(2*MAG-MGR), where Original DMG is 1066, and MGR is assumed as 100 (or whatever the enemy average you see fit as). Gallows MAG with Schtudark's boost is 427, while unboosted is 285.
- HP: Relative amount of damage can take before dying.
- FP: Each character's starting FP value. For the most point all the same as well. However, FP is needed to perform specific actions PCs may have access to.
- Def, Res: Defense and Magic Defense Respectively. For the most part, the FP accumulated matters more to actual defense.
- Aim: Character's accuracy. In WA3, as long as Hit > Eva, then all shells fired will hit the target. Otherwise, Hit/Eva determines the hit%
- Evade: Evasion. See above.
- Rfx: Speed. Character who has a higher speed value than another will always act first unless manually ordered. So Virginia with 200 RFX will always beat Clive with 50 RFX, unless the player orders Clive to act first.