Author Topic: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 Bosses!  (Read 6175 times)

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 Bosses!
« on: May 07, 2008, 02:48:47 AM »
OBLIGATORY SPOILER WARNING YADA YADA YADA

Ok, why am I doing bosses before PCs?  For one simple reason...

To do a stat topic of the PCs would to do one of a solo RPG...where a character has variety up the Wazzu...and then there are interp issues and...uh, yeah, its best we not go into it.

*HOWEVER* Bosses are completely fine and dandy and such!  Anyway, naturally, there's still "What does Zack use, what missions are being done?" etc. for bosses, so I'll get the nitty gritty out of the way first:

Crisis Core is an Action RPG in the same style of a Tales or Star Ocean game; battles are separate from the map, in their own sequences and such, but are active and what not.  You know what I'm talking about.  The game is a Solo RPG, so you have one PC the entire time.

For how I'm building Zack, I'm trying for a Balanced Set Up.  At all times, I'll have some sort of HP Boosting (preferably from a Materia since those effects > Equipment HP), since that is by far the most important stat in the game for a number of reasons.  At all times, I'll have at least some basic Magic Materia, by this I mean one of the Fire, Blizzard or Lightning Tree, and yes, I do consider Dark and Hell versions of those spells on the same tree, since damage wise, they're the same (they just have status attached, etc.)  Typically, Magic is weaker than Zack's basic combo, but has the up shot of range, hitting a second defensive stat, etc.  So while I won't be listing their damage, just remember they're there; in general, Zack's basic 4 hit combo should suffice for what damage looks like at the time.

Also, I am avoiding abusing Materia Fusion TOO much.  no, I'm not ignoring entirely, but I'm not going to build up to getting, say, Hell Firaga before fighting Bahamut's Fury.  Similarly, I am always having at least one Cure series Materia on, of what level of course varies throughout the game (naturally, this doesn't really apply for damage and such.)

MISSIONS!  I am only doing as far as Normal Missions when they are open.  I feel that this should be enough to keep you from being Underleveled, but doing anything as high as "Hard" you'll start getting ahead of yourself.  Not to mention often "Very Hards" Kick your ass, though Hards are often doable.  As such, if you're the kind of person to do all doable missions at once, the bosses may seem a little high on stats (or alternatively, Zack may seem a little weak)

For some other gameplay related things:
-If Zack attacks from behind, he gets an automatic Critical Hit (2x damage)
-DMW Nonsense!  As the battle goes on, there is a reel that spins throughout the fight.  As the reel lands on various characters and numbers, Zack can get benefits.  It costs 10 SP per run, though given how you have 4 digit SP by the end of the first plot mission, this thing never really applies.  Depending on what number falls, Zack gets random benefits.  If you get 2 of the same character's face/portrait, then you get a Modulating Phase which can provoke a limit if you get the 3rd face in the series, or a level up if numbers match (both can happen at the same time.)  Limits are FREE ACTIONS in esscence; while Zack is busy charging the limit, in case the enemy is in the middle of some animation, he is immune to damage, status, etc., and Zack will even finish his last action if he started one. 
-Rough approximations for how each Limit damage looks is as follows:
Chain Slash (default if character has not been met): 3x damage.  Note this disappears completely once you unlock Meteor Strike, barring maybe in weird summon circumstances)
Octaslash (Sephiroth): 8 hits of 0.5x damage.
Rush Assault (Angeal): 7 hits of 0.33x damage + 1 hit of 1x damage, last hit can inflict stun.  Apparently, the entire attack is ITD.
Air Strike (Tseng): 1 hit of 2.5x damage (Note this is MT, so its not useless in game)
Meteor Strike (Cloud): Magic damage roughly twice that of Zack's physical (its MT, mind)
Apocalypse (Genisis): Magic damage roughly 2.5x that of Zack's Physical (MT as well; if you're wondering, this can't always be accessed even after being unlocked, and there's no Materia boosting its rate; its meant to be some sort of special limit that kicks in under odd circumstances I'm not sure myself.  It makes sense plot wise, mind!)

These multipliers are compared to Zack's FIRST HIT.  Note that Zack's hits get gradually stronger each swing, so the 4th hit is roughly 75% stronger than the first hit.  As Zack's damage goes up, it seems subsequent damage in his chain gets less, such that it seems his damage starts going up by intervals of 12.5% instead of 25%, so later on, if the mult seems lower, that's why. I'll be listing Zack's first hit and full combo damage as a result.  Note the combo resets after the 4th hit, so no, the damage doesn't just keep getting gradually higher, it resets down to the original value.

NOTE: It seems that each gain about 33% more damage for each level.  These are damages at level 1; they can be as high as level 5.  Note that Rush Assault gets the first part doubled (so 14 hits) if facing multiple enemies *OR* if you have a level 4 or 5 hit, so its damage increases dramatically.  So IOWs, Rush Assault at level 2 becomes 7 hits of 0.44x, level 3 its 0.55x, etc.
NOTE 2: There's a few other ones I haven't listed.  First are Summons, which for the most part, are just more shades of damage.  They aren't much different than the general damage you'll see above, just magical.  Next off, there's Cissnei's Lucky Star, which raises the chance of Other limits occurring, and grants Zack Critical Status, which is 100% Critical Hit rate.  Another is Healing Wave from Aeris, which is 100% Healing which can cause Break status (Mention that in a bit), and temporary invincibility.  There's also the joke summons which are varying abilities, most damage, Moogle upgrades all Materia you have on the spot, and Cait Sith gives you EVERY POSITIVE STATUS IN THE GAME.

-For Non Limit DMW nonsense, if a number lands in a particular way, Zack  gets random benefits that last temporarily.  The effects are as follows:
777 = Invincibility
666 = 100% Critical Hit rate
555 = Physical Immunity
444 = AP Consumption -> 0
333 = Magic Immunity
222 = MP Consumption -> 0
111 = Invincibility
77- = MP Consumption -> 0
7-7 = Physical Immunity
-77 = Magic Immunity
7-- = AP Consumption -> 0
-7- = MP Consumption -> 0
--7 = Endurance (Zack does not flinch when hit with an attack)

All of this happen instantly once they kick in.  The gauge is NOT rigged in anyway regarding numbers.  For characters, its a fair chance of anything happening *UNLESS* you get "Heightened Emotions effect the DMW!" which raises the chance of that character.  You can also equip Materia that boosts that Limit's chance, but only much later.  Note that these ONLY occur for Cloud, Sephiroth, Cissnei, Aeris, Angeal and Tseng's Limits.

-Zack has two kinds of MP Stats: MP and AP.  MP matters for Magic Materia only, which is the bulk of Action Materia.  AP matters for Command Materia skills (most of which are not really useful on bosses), and for your two defensive actions, Guarding (reduces damage significantly of any attack, unless there's a cutscene attached!) or Dodge Roll (typical dodge move that Action games have.)

-During a Modulating Phase, if Zack hits ANY Limit, regardless of what nature, he'll get a Power Surge.  When this happens, Zack's HP, MP and AP all increase by a certain amount, depending on how strong a limit he got.  Its possible for these values to break his normal maximum, at which point, the game will indicate this through "Break."  Stats under Break can go as high as twice the normal amount (meaning in a given fight, Zack can get 200% MHP, MMP and MAP at best.)  This Bonus HP/MP/AP, however, CANNOT be recovered through normal methods ala Healing or Items (Exception: Aeris' Healing Wave, which is special), so until he drops below what his actual normal maximum is, he cannot heal.  As a result, Zack's HP can be as much as double the value in a fight if luck is on his side, but given the general wonkiness of the DMW, I wouldn't assume that's always the case, hence took HP at its listed value.

-Status Effects and what they do, cause they're important!
Barrier: Halves physical damage
MBarrier: Halves Magical Damage
Curse: DMW stops rolling (so no random positive status or limits).  In game, this by extension means Zack and his Materia Levels can't level up either, but that's irrelevant here.
Sudden Death: Instant Death under a different name!
Poison: HP Drops by 5% of Max every few seconds
Regen: HP Heals by 5% of Max every few seconds
Invincibility: Cannot take damage or be inflicted with negative status effects, this status *CANNOT* be dispelled
Reraise: Upon Death, Zack will be restored with full HP once
Silence: All Magic and Command Materia cannot be used (I think anyway; this is not a status that comes up often)
Stun: Inability to act; Zack breaks out of it by mashing buttons
Stop: Like stun, except its duration is time based; lasts about 10 seconds or so
Endure: Immunity to flinching (so they don't get knocked out of attacks they're in the middle of)
Critical: 100% Critical hit rate when applicable
Physical Immunity: Immunity to all physical damage
Magic Immunity: Immunity to all Magical damage

Note that Odin's Zantetsuken is effectively instant death but ignores Sudden Death immunity, instead checking against a totally different immunity altogether (one unique to it); just about every boss in Crisis Core is immune to it, not surprisingly.

Anyway...I think I've said enough so...yeah...

LETS GET STARTED!

Skipping Behemoth cause that fight is practically a tutorial boss.  You have set Materia, even on NG+, and his attacks are more or less all Gravity, and he's a complete lamer, so MOVING ON WE HAVE THE FIRST REAL BOSS IN...

Vajradhara Wu and Vajradhara Tai
HP: 2900 Each
Zack's HP:  723
Zack's Physical: 145 first hit, 695 total
Defenses: Average to both

Abilities:
Twin Tomahawk: 170 Damage, cannot be dodged.  Can only be used if both are alive.
Physical: 85 damage
Power Attack: 100 damage, launch effect, physical
Tomahawk Boomerang: 115 damage, cannot be dodged

Note: These are two different bosses who have identical stats (barring apparently 1 point in Vit), and fight together.

Comments: ...no, I lack any sort of way to hype these two.  They suck ass in every sense.  They put shame to Guard Scorpion.  Light

Ifrit
HP: 6720
Zack's HP: 789
Zack's Physical: 145 first hit, 695 total (the bosses above Drop an HP Plus Materia, hence why his HP went up without any Level ups)
Defenses: Average to both
2x Weak to Ice, Absorbs Fire

Abilities:
Physical: 60
Uppercut + Ground Slam Combo: 40x2, 80 damage total
Flame Shot: 33x3 Fire elemental Magic damage, 99 damage total
Hellfire: 62.5% Gravity, cannot be dodged, believe its usable only at HP < 50%, and only at set intervals, but uncertain on mechanics.

Comments: As you'd expect from Ifrit, his best damage is fire!  Unlike the losers above, he at least can knock Zack's HP down some with Hellfire, then finish him off.  He also has more HP than both of them COMBINED.  Otherwise, isn't much. Umm...Light/Middle work, maybe?

Guard Spider
"Attack while the Ta-...er...WEB is up!"
HP: 7225
Zack's HP: 789
Zack's Physical: 145 first hit, 695 total
Defenses: Reduces physicals by about 10%, average vs. Magic
2x Weak vs. Lightning

Abilities:
Type 9 Cannon: 32x5, physical, 160 damage total
EM Field: 32 damage per hit, damage varies based on position, Magical (?), seen it hit up 6 times max, pegging 3 times or so average.
Spider Web: Inflicts Stop, 100% accuracy, usable only at HP =< 50%.  Note that Crisis Core Stop lasts about long enough time for enemies to act twice before Zack can move again. This CANNOT be stacked.

Comments: Being the little brother of Guard Scorpion, he's obviously awesome by association as is!  Pity he's not much in battle until he hits 50% HP where he can do stop and all that.  Low Middle I guess? Yay linearly improving bosses or something!

Bahamut
HP: 8740
Zack's HP: 964
Zack's Physical: 200 first hit, 950 total
Defenses: 25% Resistance vs. Physicals, 33% resistance vs. Magic

Abilities:
Physical: 125x2 damage
Laser Orbs: 38 damage, can hit up to 8 times, will typically hit up to 3 times on average, so 114 damage total, physical
Mega Flare: 62.5% Gravity, cannot be dodged, usable at HP<50% only.
Lightning Bolt: 77 Lightning Elemental Magic damage, hits completely random parts of the battle and can completely miss Zack entirely even if he's standing still.

Comments: What's with modern FF game Spinoffs making Bahamut suck as a boss?  First FFX-2 made him the worst Aeon, now Crisis Core makes him the 4th boss in the game?  Anyway, 4HKO damage, durable, and Mega Flare can be used as a late fight bitch slap or something.  Middle I guess?

G-Eraser
HP: 8400
Zack's HP: 1247
Zack's Physical: 295 First hit, 1622 total
Defenses: Average to physicals, 25% resistance vs. Magic
Succeptile to Silence, Stun and Poison (Poison takes off 525 HP once every about 3 seconds)

Abilities:
Physical: 100 damage
*Shot Gun Blast: 4 hits of 30 damage done twice, 240 damage total, physical
Scorcher: 6x81 damage, cannot be blocked, 486 damage
Combo Attack: 80x2 physical damage, chance of Stun.  Stun lasts not even long enough for him to pull off another attack...yes, its that crappy.
Fire: 240 Fire elemental magic damage

*The way this works is he shoots twice, each shot hits 4 times, cause its a shotgun.  Yeah, its screwed up, but its possible to dodge one of the hits, as its not all or none (the 4 hits pers shot is all or none, mind.)

Comments: Scorcher Spam, win!  Hey, its 3HKO damage which is a step up from everyone else!  Granted, he's vulnerable to some status which isn't what we call very good.  Middle due to this.

G-Warrior
HP: 8290
Zack's HP: 1392
Zack's Physical: 330 first hit, 1815 total
Defenses: Reduces Physicals by 17%, takes about 10% more from Magic

Abilities:
Physical: 92x2 damage, 184 total
Silence: Adds Silence, 100% Accuracy
Fira: 225x2 Fire elemental magic damage, 450 total
Twin Kick: 100 damage first hit, 140 damage second hit, second hit has roughly 50% chance of stun, usable at HP < 50% only, near as I can tell

Comments: Mage slayer! Otherwise, not really much, especially if you resist Fire. Some shade of Middle

Bahamut Fury
HP: 18000
Zack's HP: 1492
Zack's Physical: 330 first hit, 1815 total
Defenses: 33% Physical reduction, 60% Magic Reduction

Abilities:
Claw Swipe: 107x4 damage, physical 428 total
*Hexafang: 110 physical damage opening, can hit up to twice though usually hits once then 320 damage that hits an amount varying depending on where you are, standing still, you are hit 3 times, can hit theoretically 6 times total, 1070 total, 535 average damage per turn
ExaFlare: 87.5% Gravity to HP, MP, and AP cannot be avoided, OPB (?)
Cluster Sphere: 700 Magical damage

*This attack has long as hell animation and doesn't freeze the game. HOWEVER, he cannot take damage during any part of the attack.  Personally, I'd translate this as something akin to standard FF Jump, where while he's immune to damage, the target can still heal, etc.

Comments: Tank.  That's what stands out about him most.  His HP is a lot higher than anything faced up to this point, and defenses are excellent.  Damage...well, if you take Hexafang at face value, he's got a high 2HKO.  If you view it like Jump, it has issues against Healers, and he's forced to use the high 3HKO Cluster Sphere.  Of course, there's also ExaFlare which is just flat out cruel in every sense. High Heavy, needs a bit more damage for bosses and such.

NOTE: I reset right after this fight to nab some things i missed and I managed to level up right after, so stats could be viewed as slightly higher!  Actually, I leveled up WHILE Fighting Bahamut Fury.  Again, make of this as you will.

Genesis
"Then I shall accept my fate. But I'm taking the whole world with me!"
HP: 14800
Zack's HP: 2394
Zack's Physical: 1000 first hit, 4700 full combo
Defenses: 26% Resistance vs. Physicals, 30% resistance vs. Magic
Vulnerable to Poison and Silence (possibly other status?)

Abilities:
Black Flurry: 40 MP damage, inflicts Curse.  Zack has 159 MP in this fight.
Regen: Grants Regen Status.  This heals him 925 HP every 3 seconds or so, lasts about 30 seconds.
Physical: 115x4 damage, 460 damage total
*Dark Energy: 695x3 magic damage, 2085 total
Black Feather: 55 damage, hits up to 8 times, adds Poison.  This move goes all over the place and can miss you even if you're standing still, depending on your location of the fight.
Magic Defense: Grants immunity to Magic for about 5 seconds (this is long enough for 2 spells at best.)
Physical Defense: Grants immunity to Physicals for about 5 seconds (long enough for one attack chain.)

Note: Despite Silence vulnerability, it affects absolutely none of his moves.

*This is the damage of the move at close range.  If its further, its likely to hit less times.  The attack is a spread shot and all that of 3 hits, so make of this as you will.

Comments: Good defenses, but really bad HP more than offsets that, as does vulnerability to some status.  Lots of tricks which...don't really translate well.  Good damage if you're generous with Dark Energy though! Hard to rate as a result of that move though.

Angeal Penance
"Embrace your dreams. If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams...and honor."
HP: 27800
Zack's HP: 2394
Zack's Physical: 1000 first hit, 4700 full combo
Durability: 33% Physical reduction, 70% Magic Reduction

Abilities:
Physical: 425x2, 850 damage total
*Wings of Pride: 240x4, split among 2 hits each, 960 damage total
Defense of Lust: Halves Physical and Magical damage for about 20 seconds
Charge of Greed: 780 physical damage, Ignores Defense
Rage of Sloth: 810 magical damage
Unleashed Wrath: 1700 magical damage, cannot be dodged, ignores defense
Thunder of Envy: 1300x2 Lightning elemental magic damage, can only be used if target is behind him, 2600 damage total
End of Gluttony: 2400 Healing

*Odd attack again.  He fires off 4 feathers, each feather hits 2 times each.

Comments: Lots of different shades of damage moves! I'm unsure if he can use Unleashed Wrath more than once, though Thunder of Envy better anyway for the most part if you allow him to use it whenever.  How good he is to you depends on several interp calls, though its hard to deny that he's tankish and being able to Half Damage on the side doesn't hurt, not to mention GODLIKE HEALING!!!  Some shade of Heavy/Godlike I think.

This is the last part I'll be doing missions; the rate at which they pop up and stop being Hard is just too high at this point, if I keep going, I'll be too high leveled.  Worth noting I'm already level 30 now.  Also note that some really fun Materia Combos pop up hence why my HP has just like doubled.

General's Tank
HP: 26860
Zack's HP:  4947
ZZack's Physical: 1250 first hit, 5937 full combo
Durability: 65% Physical resistance, Average vs. Magic

Abilities:
Eject: Summons 5 Machines, all of whom are complete and total OHKO bait with absolutely horrid damage.  Only does this when there are none left.  Note he starts the fight with all 5 already out.
203m Cannon: 1200 Physical damage
Galting Gun: 70x8 physical damage, ignores defense, 560 damage total.

He supposedly has some sort of basic physical which does half the damage as 203m Cannon, but I never saw it, and it never matters.

Comments: PHYSICAL TANK!!!!  That's about all he has going for him.  He completely sucks in all other ways. High Light I guess.  Pure Roadblock boss no one cares about.

Guard Scorpion
"Attack while the tail is up!!!"
HP: 49180
Zack's HP:  4947
Zack's Physical: 1250 first hit, 5937 full combo
Durability: Average physical, Average Magical

Abilities:
Claw Smack: 600 damage, physical
EM Field: 150 damage per hit, damage varies based on position, Magical (?), seen it hit up 6 times max, pegging 3 times or so average.
Type 98 Cannon: 250x5 damage, physical, 1250 total, seems like he can use it twice in a row with no lag time in between, so double this damage
Target Search: Locks Onto Zack.  This move is required if he is to use...
Tail Laser: 1600 Magic damage, Ignores Defense, supposedly Lightning elemental, cannot be dodged, usable at HP < 50% only.

Comments: If you let him double act Type 98 Cannon, he has Low 2HKO damage off decent durability, thus a text book Heavy! If you don't? He drops down to...uh...oh screw it, HE'S GUARD SCORPION THEREFORE GODLIKE PURELY BY EXISTING!

Sephiroth
"I am the chosen one! I have been chosen to rule this planet!"
HP: 52820
Zack's HP: 5537
Zack's Physical: 1500 first hit, 7125 full combo
Durability: Reduces both physical and magical damage by 33%

Abilities:
Physical: 160x2 physical damage, 320 damage total
Quadra Slash: 175x4 damage, physical, 700 damage total
Teleport: Changes his position to a different part of the screen (usually right behind Zack where he has 100% Crit Rate.)
Octaslash: 1200 damage, physical, cannot be dodged
Summon: Summons 4 Crystals, each with 14353 HP.  Each have close range attacks which do about 150 damage each and are incredibly easy to dodge!  Defensively, the crystals are equal to Sephiroth.
Draw Slash: 1100 damage, physical, ignores defense
Heartless Angel: Lowers Target's HP to 1, usable at HP < 50% only.

NOTE: Sephiroth has a second fight immediately after his first.  However, they're two clearly separate fights (any buffs barring Raise, which lasts between fights anyway, disappear, combined with a whole plot scene between the fights)  The only difference is Sephiroth has 31900 HP in the second form, and there's an extra gimmick where he'll try to knock you off the bridge, which I think leads to an auto Game Over (ala Overdrive Sin in FF10.)  Either way, not worth noting.

Comments: Cause Sephiroth needed a form that completely sucks barring one move that helps him against nonhealing PCs only!  Well, I guess you can call Heartless Angel with summons out pseudo Instant Death combo...if the crystals just don't get OHKOed by MT damage outright.  Either way, he never wants this form. Ever. Middle, saved by Heartless Angel so badly its not even funny.

G Eliminator
HP: 65300
Zack's HP: 5537
Zack's Physical: 1500 first hit, 7125 full combo
Durability: Average to both physicals and magic

Abilities:
Physical: 1150 damage. Note he has two animations for this attack, but they don't seem to be different at all
Thundaga: 1600 damage, Lightning elemental, magical
Firaga: 540x3 damage, Fire Elemental, magical, 1620 damage total. Note this move tends to get less hits in the further away you are.
Double Slash: 450x2 damage, physical, 900 damage total
Eagle Grip: 1000 damage, ignores defense, cannot be dodged, physical

Comments: Sucks.  Filler Boss.  If anything, these values are high cause I gained a level up fighting him (...and Moogle Power Level 4 kicked in so all my materia just went to max <.<; ), etc.  Light

Hollander
"I've no need of you!"
HP: 98540
Zack's HP: 6200~ (I forgot to write it down initially and forgot it, yeah, I fail)
Zack's Physical: 1900 first hit, 9025 full combo
Durability: Average physical, 33% resistance vs. Magic

Abilities:
Physical: 210 Damage
Deadly Breath: 600 physical damage, adds Poison, Curse, and Silence status, dispels all positive status effects but Raise
Funny Worm: Summons 6 Land Worms that each have 4400 HP.  Each of them can do a physical of about 250 damage, Gravity (25% CHP damage), and Silk which I believe is stop.
"I'm all right now!": Grants invincibility, lasts about long enough for him to pull off one attack.
Dimension Missile: 75% Gravity damage, usable only when HP < 50%.
"This Should Fix me Up!": 7800 Healing, usable at HP < 25% only (?)

Comments: Surprisingly decent for a man who looks like he's going to die any moment (not that the art gives you a good idea of that.)  Anyway, pure PC Killer, plain and simple.  Can't do squat in a slugfest, but has enough status wtih Deadly Breath to stop CPs right there and then, and Dimension Missile can screw over nonhealers.  Also isn't totally frail. Middle/Heavy

Zack at level 39 w/ HP+140%, should anyone care at the point of the next boss; I'm thinking HP+140% is a bit excessive personally, and would rather take Zack w/ HP+100% Materia (so 200% his unequipped base, IOWs), which would put him at 6651 under these levels.  Why am I being so serious here?  Cause we're starting the final 3 bosses and at least two of them are relevant (one of them is a random filler boss tossed in for one extra pointless fight)

G Regicide
HP: 95800
Zack's HP: 7982
Zack's Physical: 2200 first hit, 10450 full combo
Durability: 10% physical reduction,, takes 200% damage vs. Magic

Abilities:
Physical: 2000 damage, has 2 separate animations but there isn't any difference between them
Claw Attack: 2000x2 damage, physical
Tri-Thundaga: 3300x3 Lightning Elemental magic damage, this damage is at close range, further away, it hits less times, 9900 damage total
Firaga: 850x3 Fire elemental magic damage, 2550 damage total
stranglehold: 1550 damage, cannot be dodged, physical, usable at HP < 50% only (?)

Note: This boss is noticeably fast.  He tends to act fast enough to interrupt Zack's combos on so that Zack only gets 2 hits instead of the usual 4.  Make of this as you will.

Comments: To put things simply, he's a Jade-Lite.  NIce powerful Lightning attacks, moderate secondary magic damage in a different element and physical damage, and if you allow it, high speed.  For a random guy tossed in just for one extra fight, he's not half bad.  Low Godlike cause I'm feeling generous.

Genesis Avatar
"We will all...join the life stream...You...are no exception.  The Planet has become my guardian..."
HP: 600000 (230000 for the Materia)
Durability: Immune to Physicals, takes about 180% damage from Magic that hits him (Materia takes 25% less from physicals, and average damage from Magic)

Abilities:
Summon: Summons 4 G Shadow Scythes, G Shadow Kngihts or G Shadow Mages (he can mix them up).  This seems to occur any time he sticks his sword into the ground.  They all hover around 5000 to 5500 HP.  G Shadow Mages can use Firaga, Blizzaga or Thundaga, all of which do about 700 damage. Scythes have high Defense and low Magic defense, Mages have high Magic Defense and average defense, Knights have above average both (33% resistance or so.).  Given their HP, granted, I don't think their raw durabilities against anyone this side of Mint. Scythes do 800 damage with their physical, and Knights do what I'd estimate 600 damage.  Unlike other Summon techniques, he can actually automatically replace ones that died, and if others aren't killed fast enough, can actually ADD to them...up to 4 more at a time.  I've never seen more than 8 at once, mind.
Shadow Flare: 560x6 magical damage, this is what you take if you stand still, 3360 total.
Purgatorial Wave: 75% Gravity, cannot be dodged, usable only at HP < 50%.
Overdrive: 50% MP and AP Gravity, Dispels positive status effects barring Raise
Flare: 1100 Magic Damage

*Genesis Avatar himself is immune to Physicals at all times, and most spells.  Only very specific spells like Drain series and Blizzard series can actually hit him, as well as magical Limits like summons.
*If the Materia dies, the fight ends.  In esscence this is his actual HP score.
*Genesis Avatar will stick his Sword into the ground.  When he does this, the Materia is vulnerable to damage.  When he sheathes it, it cannot be damaged.  I believe while the sword is out, Genesis Avatar himself is immune to damage too, though, that might be because he's always further away from Zack than the Materia, so the only way to hit him would be through MT Limits like Meteor Shot or Apocalypse. 
*Whenever he brings his sword out (thus making the Materia exposed), he ALWAYS uses Summon.  He will leave it in there for a while, then pull it out, and use any one of the OTHER attacks.  Sometimes, he'll keep the Sword sheaved long enough for more than one move, and often that second move is Purgatorial wave.  No one said this fight is normal...
*This fight is undebatable an illegal form for plot reasons.  Genesis is clearly merging with the power of the Goddess, and using that to transform himself.  The game implies he can ONLY do this here, so a plot fusion argument is definitely there.

Comments: No.

Genesis
My Soul corrupted by vengeance, hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey in my own salvation...and your eternal slumber.
HP: 99999
Durability: Average physical, takes 170% from magic.

Abilities:
Physical: 700 damage
Double Strike: 250 first hit, 500 second hit, 750 total, physical damage
Homing: 300x4 damage, magical, 1200 damage total
Dancing Sword: 200x6 + 750 damage, 1950 damage total, physical
Flash: 150 damage spread over a wide area, if close range, this will hit about 3 times.
Magic Sword: 625x4 damage, 2500 damage total, magical
Twister Strike: 525x2 physical damage, 1050 total
Apocalypse: 1950 damage, physical, cannot be dodged, usable at HP < 50% only

NOTE: Genesis starts the fight with a frame on invincibility.  This is pretty much just to let him get time to power up his sword, which is a pure animation thing (also possibly to give you a chance to heal as there's no time between the fights?)  As soon as the sword powering up animation ends, the invincibility is over.  Make of this as you will, but its not useful for him in the DL; at best, I'd say its a free turn for the opponent, and even then, not sure.

Comments: If you think these values look unimpressive...well, they are.  And based on plot, they're suppose to be (fights kind of just a teaser after the previous fight, just to end things in a stylish note on par with the game; wouldn't be complete without a proper sword duel, etc.)  Not much else to say.  Pretty much a Wild ARMs 1 boss all things considered, so Middle I guess.  This is also probably his most legal form all things considered.

And that's the end of that! I might get Minerva's stats in the future...but I have to actually REACH her first.

Ok, for Minerva, I'm explain Zack's current stance at this point, in order to fully exemplify her stats.

First off, Zack with Maxed Attack, using a full powered Physical Materia, which increases damage by about 50%, does like 88k to enemies with a level 4 SP Turbo Materia (don't have a level 5 offhand, so damage should be exceedingly close to the limit), that's WITH an Auto Critical hit mind.

Zack's HP below assumes a +990% Materia, I think you can get it to 999%, but well, what's 10% when your value is THIS high?    You can equip enough and hit that 99999 damage cap if you really wanted, but frankly, I think that's a waste of a Materia slot, since you have uses in other areas.

Zack can always do 99999 with an ITD attack between the 3 big Punches (Costly, Magical, and Hammer); these moves are about half as fast as a Physical, so Zack can use them roughly twice in the same amount of time he'd get a physical chain; they're range is also worse, so he needs to be closer, for whatever that's worth.

Note that I assume Zack's Luck isn't particularly high, cause once you get Genji Gloves, Luck is really kind of a mild stat and nothing conveniently boosts it without killing your other equips.  I'm also listing how dodge-able some of the moves are to indicate just how they operate. 

As a reminder, defending is 1/10th damage.

Minerva
HP: 10,000,000
Zack's HP: 76,500~
Defenses: 75% Reduction to physicals, 95% Magic Damgae reduction (...at least; Ultima has no problems hitting 99999 damage against most enemies with max magic and SP Turbo, so this value is a MINIMUM)
Halves Fire, Ice and Lightning, Floats (immune to Quake, IOWs),
NOTE: Crisis Core has only 3 true Elements, so debatably, she resists all Elements.  Quake is Non-Elemental, but misses all things that fly.  Moves that you'd think are elemental like Darkness are in fact not.

Abilities:
Moves usable at all points in the fight:
Flash Slash: 4000 damage first hit, 5000 subsequent hits, Physical, about 75% Crit Rate (2x damage), hits about 6 times total, so 50750 damage average.  Note that getting hit by the first basically insures you'll be hit by all the other hits, though any hit can hit you even if you dodge; dodging all hits at point blank is close to impossible, though avoiding them with some distance between you is very doable.
Photon Feather: 2500 damage, physical, hits a varying Number of times, anywhere  from like 1 to 15, so getting an EXACT VALUE on this isn't happening.  Dodging all hits is practically impossible, barring shear dumb luck.
Crimson Flare: 30,000 damage, Magical,   This move also homes on the target and practically doesn't disappear until it hits something, making it damn near impossible to dodge if you are attacking.
Krysta:14000 damage, magical.  This move comes off fast and hits a wide area, so dodge rolling is really hard (but doable)
Thor's Hammer: 21000 damage, Magical, faster than Krysta, but much small area, so dodging it is somewhat easier

Moves usable after she loses at least 33~% HP:
Judgement Arrow: 31000 damage, Physical, Dispels All Positive Status Effects except Invincibility, ignores all status effects (matters cause Auto Status exists) barring Invincible, cannot be dodged or blocked, MP and AP are reduced to 0. Note the Dispel happens *BEFORE* the damage
Anti Material: Grants Physical Immunity for about 20 seconds
Anti Magic: Grants Magic Immunity for about 20 seconds
Blessed Light: 55000 Healing

Moves usable after she loses at least 67~% HP:
Ultima: 99999 damage, Magical, noticeable charge time (you have plenty of time to defend unless you're in the middle of acting), practically undogde-able (its a full screen attack, near as I can tell).  When Blocking, the move gets reduced to 63000 damage.
Absolute Ward: Grants invincibility for 20 seconds.  Note that in Crisis Core, Invincibility explicitly CANNOT be dispelled (contrast to just having Magic and Physical Immunity up at the same time, which can be)

NOTE: Damage values are against Maxed Defenses, with Auto Barrier and MBarrier.  IOWs, if anything, these values are *LOW*, if only cause of the Auto Barrier/MBarrier thing (that alone would double her damage...stomach THAT for a moment.)

Comments: The durability is batshit insane.  Magic Durability is the most obscene thing every this side of being outright immune (we're looking at someone who can potentially survive a FULL BLUE ONSLAUGHT here), and her physical defense, while worse, is still obscenely impressve.  Her damage with Flash Slash is pretty brutal, though her magic damage leaves a little to be desired.  But...as she loses HP, she starts whipping out even more stuff, namely defensive tricks, and the PC Killing Judgment Arrow.  And just when you think she can't get worse? Here comes Invincibility and Ultima Spams.  Not much to say, Bluelike
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 02:49:33 AM by Meeplelard »
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 Bosses!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 10:22:29 PM »
Just noting everything up to and including the first two major plot bosses is up! (Take a guess who they are, there's a subtle hint!)

STAY TUNED FOR GUARD SCORPION AND SOME TANK NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT!

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 04:47:51 AM »
Guard Scorpion Added! Yes, he's important enough to deserve his own update like this.

Niu

• Kitchen Knife
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • and Everyon's Hatred
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 06:02:50 AM »
You might be missing one move from genesis... but err my memory is vague.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 06:21:30 AM »
Topic done and such!  Yeah, there will be controversy, I know, but at least people have a general idea of what bosses do!

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 06:29:14 AM »
... I am intensely amused that Hollander ends up nearly identical to Hojo in DL-relevant ways.  Probably somewhat better, since his Silence isn't a counter.
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Rozalia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 05:40:25 AM »
I think I may have saw a move not listed here for Genesis final fight (Not the Avatar). Near the start of my battle I attacked and Genesis went in to some kind of stance and took no damage from my physical (No name on screen for it either). He wasn't doing Apocalypse so it wasn't because of that.
Then again its quite late so I may have been seeing things.

Rozalia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 11:36:20 PM »
After doing the final fight again it seems Genesis can indeed guard to negate all damage done to him. It seems however he only does it at the start of the fight and it lasts for a very short span of time meaning its completely useless unless faced with someone with initiative.

Also the crystals in the Sephiroth fight seem to be a lot better then listed. The red one for example has Firaga, Fira and fire magic but the most important is the green materia which can use Barrier and M-barrier.
It seems however they can't all act at the same time.

To do a stat topic of the PCs would to do one of a solo RPG...where a character has variety up the Wazzu...and then there are interp issues and...uh, yeah, its best we not go into it.

The only real interp issue I think would be the DMW. Most people would see Zacks stats as average due to the game being a solo one, and for materia I would take the stronger versions of the materia he starts with as his skillset.

RadLink5

• Guest47103
  • Denizen
  • SOOOO zetta slow!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 05:56:50 PM »
Just got up to the first Genesis fight, and I think your HP total listed is high for that fight. I had about equal HP to you for the last boss, but I'm only up to 1437 for Genesis (which means Dark Magic keeps OHKOing me, yes) and I've been doing quite a few missions/exploring all the areas of the base, so I really shouldn't be underleveled (unless the DMW hates me).

Likewise I've only got 1574 against Angeal, which again means ridiculous OHKO damage. I'm only level 20 and I'm not having any trouble at all with random encounters/sub-bosses though, so I think level 30 may be a bit high to take Angeal and Genesis at.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 08:08:21 PM by RadLink5 »

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 09:26:22 PM »
You probably didn't have HP Boosting Materia on.  I consider that standard since HP matters by far the most of any stat to boost for a number of reasons.  From what others who've played the game have noted, seems general agreement that having at least one HP Plus of whatever level should be taken as the norm.

Also, that level 30 came AFTER fighting Angeal from a bunch of missions.  If you read properly, you'll note I said that was after I stopped doing missions altogether.

If we take your HP score, and add a simple mastered HP Plus (+50% HP), you'll see your HP value would be very similar to mine.

RadLink5

• Guest47103
  • Denizen
  • SOOOO zetta slow!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 10:17:35 PM »
Ah, I never use HP Plus materia, I never really saw a place for it in my materia lineup. >_> But alright, guess that would be the average then. Poor Genesis.

RadLink5

• Guest47103
  • Denizen
  • SOOOO zetta slow!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2008, 09:42:06 PM »
Just want to add a few things. The materia crystals Sephiroth summons have some various elemental immunities/resistances, are capable of elemental magic, and of support spells (most importantly, spells to halve physical and magical damage to Sephiroth). This at least gives them some use. ON the downside for Sephiroth, I think Octoslash may be gravity-based damage, but I'm not sure.

As for Genesis, I'm not totally sure why Genesis Avatar would be illegal (Plot reasons? Really? How is this really any different than how a bunch of other villains got their power? Most notably, Kefka, unless you're really voting based on his Narshe form.), and I think it's worth noting that Genesis' last form staggers at just about every hit. The game technically runs on a sort of super-fast ATB, and it seems that stagger has some effect on the enemy's ATB gauge. I'd guess it at least slows it down. So Genesis ends up looking pretty slow. Also, when he does attack, his attacks are inaccurate enough that you'll dodge them by accident pretty often. Plotwise, he's already worn down and really has no strength left. Translate that as you will. Also Apocalypse might be gravity-based too, not that it matters unless you honestly hold him to this form.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 09:48:13 PM by RadLink5 »

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2008, 10:41:51 PM »
Octaslash is *NOT* Gravity Based.  I tested this several times.  It just really fucking sucks.

Genesis Avatar is very explicitly using the power of where he is.  He cannot activate Genesis Avatar form without using the "Gift of the Goddess" right there and then; its only available due to his proximity to Minerva.  He states "A heavenly boon found only in Banora."

Contrast to Kefka, or others who gain external sources of power, where they incorporate it into themselves.  They can use it where.  In Kefka's case, he outright absorbed the power of the gods, now its his power; Genesis can't do it anywhere but Banora.

Genesis is not worn out in the second fight.  Minerva outright restored him, and is giving him a second chance.  Its just Zack managed to be better than him (Genesis < Genesis Avatar too, so its obviously gonna be weaker regardless of max potential.)

So yeah, Genesis Avatar = no.  So much wrong with that fight, both plot and gameplay reasons.

RadLink5

• Guest47103
  • Denizen
  • SOOOO zetta slow!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2008, 05:37:47 AM »
Fair enough in regards to Genesis Avatar. I still see him as totally legal though. Don't see his power being tied to a specific place as making the form illegal.

And Genesis is definitely worn out by the final fight. He literally has to fling himself at Zack in the pre-fight cutscene. Zack just kind of steps out of the way of the attack and Genesis practically falls down. If I'm not mistaken, they even make him speak like he's tired out. Then the during the battle itself, he's still stumbling around like he's tired. Minerva only cured his degredation (and apparently gave him eternal youth?), she didn't restore him. I'm not saying any of this is grounds to make this form illegal, it's just you vaguely implied this form is somehow more legitimate than his first form.

Rozalia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2008, 02:57:28 AM »
I agree with RadLink. I mean why else would he be staggering around like he does in the fight.

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2009, 11:43:34 AM »
I DEMAND ZACK STATS. 

AND MINERVA.
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2009, 03:08:22 PM »
Fine, want Zack's stats?

All Stats are average.  He's the only PC, by definition, everything is average!  Also, his stats are so adjustable that fuck I'm going to bother!
I'll just abbreviate it that way!

Equipment Options! He can use any 4 of the below:

Heike's Soul: Break HP Limit, Break AP Limit, Break Damage Limit, Break MP Limit, Adds Instant Death, Poison, Stop, Silence, and Stun status to all Physical attacks (I'm guessing 100% if its like the Shock equips), Absorbs all elements, *Auto Potion, Double Magic (I think this is dual cast), Auto Libra, SP Master Level 1 (see notes about SP Barrier below for what this means), Auto Curse (this overrides the Status Immunity, near as I can tell))
NOTE: Actually, it does MORE than that, but its mostly useless stuff like "DOUBLE GIL!" and such, so left that off for sanity.
Ziedrich: +100 to Strength, Defense, Magic, and Vitality, Halves all elements
Divine Slayer: Strength +50, Magic +50, Vitality +50, Spirit +50, HP +100%, MP+100%, AP +100%, Break HP Limit, Break Damage Limit, Break AP Limit, Break MP Limit, Auto Libra
Genji Gloves: Break Damage Limit, 100% Critical Hit Rate
Genji Armor: Break HP Limit, Auto Endure (immunity to Flinch, IOWs), Auto Regen.
Genji Shield: Immunes All status (including Instant Death), Absorbs all elements, Auto Barrier, Auto MBarrier
Genji Helmet: Auto Libra (!!!), Auto 0 MP Cost, Auto 0 AP Cost (...this sucks in game, since you want the Ziedrich if you want any sort of chance against Minerva, but in the DL, where Zack's stats are average regardless, this wins.)
Feather Cap: Break Status has a 3x cap instead of the 2x cap.
Fury Ring: Allows Counter Attacks to any physical attacks (basically, Zack will instantly swing back at the guy with the first hit of his physical.)

Everything else is just a lesser version of the above in some manner.

*Potions are 30% MHP Healing, Hi Potions are 60%, and X-Potions are 100%, IIRC.  Note that they can't exceed 9999 so they're all functionally the same once Zack hits a certain HP threshold; these might as well be illegal cause of the item clause though

Useful Abilities (he can use any 6 of the below at a given moment), for damage, just assume average:
Tri Fire: Fire Elemental Magic damage, hits 3 times
*Special Effect* Sword/Blade: 100% chance of inflicting a given status or effect to the enemy while using a Physical Attack (so yes, does damage).  These are Fire Elemental, Ice elemental, Lightning Elemental, Drain, Instant Death, Dispel, Stop, Poison, Osmose or Silence.  Note that you can only use one per Materia Slot.
Power Drain/Osmose: Stuns Enemy and Drains HP/MP; these are two separate abilities, mind.
Costly Punch: Does 99999 SET damage, reduces Zack's HP by 1/128, supposedly fails if Zack's HP is in Breaks Status above a certain point.
Magical Punch: Does ITD damage based on Zack's Current MP (supposedly); I've never seen this do less than 99999 though!
Hammer Punch: See Magical Punch, replace "MP" with "AP"
Full Cure: Full Healing (he can probably gain full healing through the cheaper Curaga as well, but with Genji Helmet, who cares?)
Drainga: Parasitic Healing; probably twinkable to be full, but I've never bothered to care!
Osmoga: Drains MP and gives to Zack; see Drainga about how effective.
Double Cast: Can cast any spell twice in a row, unless its Flare or Ultima.  Kind of worthless outside of like Drain.
Hell Firaga: 3 hits of Fire Elemental damage, that has a VERY high chance (we're talking like 90%) of inflicting Instant Death, Poison, Stop and Silence.
Tri Thundaga: 3 Hits of Lightning Elemental damage, supposedly inflicts the smae status as Hell Firaga, but I'm skeptical on that! There is a Hell Thundaga, but it hits once.
(there's Hell Blizzaga as well, but it hits once and is idiotically easy to dodge thus abject fail)
Quake: Earth Elemental damage (...in theory; I don't think Earth actually exists in Crisis Core, but it does miss flying enemies)
Graviga: 50% Gravity, never fails barring immunity
SP Barrier: Zack can sacrifice SP (thing the DMW runs off of) in order to reduce damage.  Note the damage reduction is absolutely insane, but this move eats SP like nothing else and Zack is likely to out rather quickly.

There's a damage boosting one called SP Turbo, and a combination of both called SP Master, but thanks to the fun aspects of the DL, they're both kind of worthless.

DMW Materia: Raises the chance that a given Limit will occur.  It does NOT raise the chance of a Modulating Phase, mind, just raises the chance that said Limit tha will occur will be that character.
As a reminder, DMW doesn't spin if Zack is Cursed, worth noting due to Heike's Soul.

The Limits are the one thing I consider that are not average damage since you can't control them.  Limits are (at level 1, mind; see notes about higher level ones):
Octaslash (3 Sephiroths): 4x damage to one target (so equal to a basic physical combo, yay!  It's worse than those "Level 5 Special Blades" 5, mind.)
Rush Assault (3 Angeals): ITD damage, comes out to...fuck, hard to say, especially since the move hits so many times; also can inflict Stun
Air Strike (3 Tsengs): 2.5x Multitarget Physical damage
Lucky Star (3 Cissneis): Auto Critical Hit (useless here) + Raises frequency of Zack's Limits
Healing Wave (3 Aeriths): 100% Healing, CAN HP Break, grants Zack invincibility for an amount based on the level of the move used (at level 1, it lasts too short to care; at level 5, it lasts for a good 20 seconds or so.)
Meteor Strike (3 Clouds): Some big MT Magic Damage that's much stronger than Thundaga, that's all I know.
Apocalypse (3 Genesis; requires Genesis mode activation which is also random!): See Meteor STrike, only stronger!
Hell Fire (3 Ifrits): Some big MT Fire Magic Damage that...yeah, just see Meteor Strike, its about equal to that.
Mega Flare (3 Bahamuts): See Apocalypse, more or less
Exa Flare (3 Bahamut Furies): See Apocalypse, only stronger!
Zantetsuken (3 Odins): Instant Death, highly accurate but can fail (worthless cause of Death Sword)
Rebirth Flame (3 Phoenixes): About 50% damage of Ifrit, adds Reraise status to Zack
Chocobo Stomp (3 Chocobos): Big MT Physical damage; it also involves Zack walking in sync with a chocobo, including a SYNCHRONIZED KICK.
1000 Needles (3 Cactuars): Does a shit load of hits of 1000 damage, depends on level, fuck if I know how this move works, it just involves Zack dancing like a Cactuar and shooting needles
Murderous Thrust (Tonberry): Some big ST Physical damage to one enemy
Item Mugger (3 Magic Pots): GETS ZACK A RANDOM ITEM MID BATTLE! Uh, yeah, worthless <_<;
Moogle Power (3 Moogles): Levels up all of Zack's Materia by an amount equal to the level of the move used, adds Regen Status (...can we say worthless in these purposes?)
Courage Boost! (3 Cait Sithes): Inflicts Zack with every single positive status in the game, except Invincibility; most of these are worthless since he already has most active through equips, but he DOES get Null Physical Damage and Null Magic Damage, which do exactly what the names imply; duration depends on level of limit used.

Really hard to gauge damage of a lot of those moves given how they work.

NOTE: The last 6 ones are all Chocobo Modes.  Chocobo Mode kicks in randomly, and replaces the character with that one.  The character replacements are:
Sephiroth -> Chocobo
Angeal -> Cactuar
Tseng -> Tonberry
Cissnei -> Magic Pot
Aerith -> Moogle
Cloud -> Cait Sith

Note that all DMWs *CAN* Critical, even the Magical ones, despite all logic.

I left off redundant stuff like the Jump series and the Assault Twister Series.

THERE! That's about the best you'll get; Zack's stats are too customizable to realistically get anything more in depth <.<

Evaluation: AVERAGE DAMAGE AND STATS!  But he halves all damage so he's a tank, idiotic variety in status, lots of full healing, Regen, immune to elements and status, not to mention has Parasitic healing and MP nuking!  Oh yeah, his resources are unlimited too, cause he didn't have enough shit.  Godlike

THERE! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?

Minerva's stats? Uh, let me finish the fight first then get them <_<;
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 08:29:31 PM by Meeplelard »

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2009, 09:01:07 PM »
By popular demand, Minerva's stats are finally up! I also added a bit of info here and there that I felt was appropriate to various stuff <_<