Register

Author Topic: Shining Force Neo stats  (Read 4734 times)

cloudstrifesheart

• Denizen
  • so tragic
    • View Profile
Shining Force Neo stats
« on: April 28, 2008, 01:07:29 PM »
I have just finished shining force neo and will now post the stats. I will save Max for last because he is the only controllable character and his stats will take forever because of equipment issues.

I think......I think I want to be forgiven. Mhhm. More than anything.

cloudstrifesheart

• Denizen
  • so tragic
    • View Profile
Re: Shining Force Neo stats
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 01:40:34 PM »
the picture is of meryl... dont mind me not good with attachments.

MERYL- Grew up with Max ever since she lost her parents as a baby. Cheerful, fit, positive, with a great "inner-strength"

Level-131
HP-8366
Job-Master Wizard
Race-Human
Traits-Strong against spells, low hp

Meryl would rank as a high middle to me. She is strong against magic and has various spell attacks(mostly flame). Her defense is not horrible, but just lacks the hp. She has game worst HP. She has no status protection I believe. The only characters that can equip equipment is Max. There is only one status attack in Shining Force Neo which is stone. It doesnt kill you, it just turns you to stone for a set amount of time.

Graham-Captain and shining example of Larcyle Fort Border Knights. Keen sense of responsibility and justice. Trusted by all.

Level-125
HP-20731
Job-Paladin
Race-Sentaur
Traits-Strong against lightning. High Defense Power. Resists Juggle

Graham would be a high middle/low heavy. He has above average defense and hp. He is strong against lightning attacks. He has some magic attack with a weak version of gaia nova and some strong physical attacks. His secret power which he obtains in a legion hive(optional) is a spinning spear attack which does good damage if the whole combo hits.

Chiquitita-A woman of Cantore. Strong sense of justice. Fights to protect the weak and right wrongs.

Level-132
HP-8924
Job-Priestess
Race-Cantore
Traits-Heals with magic, strong against elements. Resists Criticals

She is a high light/low middle at best. She was the best support character in the game...in the dl, she just flat out sucks. Her only source of damage is some level 2 shine and holy I believe. She has good healing but can't take a hit to save her life. She was always dying on me. Her special power obtained from the legion hive(optional) is full healing.

Baron-Intelligent, gentlemanly soldier of the Feldland Holy guard. While normally sophisticated, he turns into a beast on the field.

Level-127
HP-17305
Job-Master Ninja
Race-Wofling
Traits-Quick movement and attacks. Resists stun. Weak against flame.

Baron was my favorite character. I rank Baron as a low heavy. Mainly because he has invincibility. He has ranged attacks with his throwing daggers, and some strong physicals. He has average hp and defense at best. His special obtained from the legion hive(optional) is an ice attack. It almost looks like the spell ice pike. I gave him such a high rating because of the invincibility and he has good attack power to end fights quickly.

Mariel-Female Captain of Hyatt Holy Guard. A knight's heart like her father Graham. Often disobey's her lord's orders.

Level-125
HP-16785
Job-Paladin
Race-Centaur
Traits-Quick. Strong against elements. Resists Knockdown

Mariel is a low heavy. She is very quick, good attack power, good elemantal resistance, resists knockdown, and has healing. Her only downfall is her subpar defense for a paladin. She has decent hp, and the healing gives her a chance to stay in fights longer. She has no attack spells so is a purely physical fighter. Her special power obtained from the legion hive(optional) is just a strong attack move.

cloudstrifesheart

• Denizen
  • so tragic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 02:00:56 PM »
Rhinos-Former Captain of Feldland Holy guard. Faithful and brave, his frost force gives him a hide of steel. One of the titans.

Level-130
HP-27170
Job-Master Warrior
Race-Titan
Traits-Strong against frost. Weak against spells. Resists knockback.

Rhinos is a solid heavy. He has game best hp by far. He has insane defense and attack power. His downfall is that he is slow and is really weak against magic, except frost. He is the second weakest in the game. He is a purely physical fighter. His special ability found in the legion hive(optional) is a strong uppercut attack.

Klein-The Birdling force lives in Eranore. A master of the bow, he can defeat an army in seconds.

Level-131
HP-11671
Job-Master Archer
Race-Birdling
Traits-Quick and flys. Attacks with a bow

He was a good support character. I'll rank him as heavy. He has subpar hp and average defense. He can fly which sucks for strictly melee fighters because he has a bow. He can turn invincible as well, has special bow attacks, and has an attacks where he blows everything up on screen. Him and Freyja are the only characters in the game that automatically aquire their special abilities through the storyline. His special attacks would be the blowing up everything I assume.

Freyja-One of the survivors of the birdlings. Inherited the force frame of her chief father. Student of Klein

Level-125
HP-10635
Job-Lord of the Sky
Race-Birdling
Traits-Quick and flys. Blocks all flame attacks, weak against frost.

I'll give her a high middle. She is just a weaker version of Klein without the invincible. She does block all flame attacks and her special is a super bow attack which is wicked cool.

Dryu-Descendant of the divine dragon. The world was born into a fight between its ancenstor and Dark Dragon. Cute but made for war.

Level-127
HP-19628
Job-Master Dragon
Race-dragon
Traits-flies

Dryu is a low middle. He flat out sucks. The only things that saves him is his hp and above average defense and spell resistance. He has no attacks whatsoever. He shoots fireballs and they are weak. His special which you obtain at a legion hive(optional) is that he can shoot more than one fireball at a time....yay!!!!!

cloudstrifesheart

• Denizen
  • so tragic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 03:10:24 PM »
Adam- Guardian left in the Sanctuary of Enoquar. Once held power equivalent to a force, but lost half his strength.

Level-127
HP-21885
Job-Lord of Machines
Race-Guardian
Traits-Very strong against physical attacks, but very weak against spells.

Adam is the only optional character in the game. Without his special power he is a low heavy. He is a tank. He has second best hp, best game defense and has strong physicals. He has the worst magic defense in the game by far. Pure mages take him. His special ability obtained from a legion hive(optional) gives him gaia nova level 3. Its a strong version of it as well. With his special ability, call me crazy...but he is a low godlike. His only downfall is that he can't fight mages with hp.

Max- The main star of Shining Force. He has a lot of equipment but I will go over the main stuff because it would take forever. He also has secret arts which he can attach to his equipment which give him multiple bonuses. I will name them all, but he should only be allowed storyline secret arts. I will explain why after I am done with his stats.

Base stats-only a crescent axe equipped because u have to have a weapon equipped at all times

Attack Power-4768, Combo-6, Attack Speed-D, Stun Blow-A, Critcal-389%/1.5, Knockback-1635%

Elements-Attack and resistance
None-Att-430 Res-0
Flame-Att-430 Res-50%
Lightning-Att-430 Res-50%
Frost-Att-430 Res-50%
Light-Att-430 Res-0
Dark-Att-430 Res-50%

HP-10,040
MP-1585
Defense-265
Res. Knockback-240%
Res. Knockdown-0
Res. Critcal-246%
Petrify Recovery-50
Speed-A

Those are his base stats. I chose the crescent axe randomly. Its a two handed weapon. These are his stats with weapons and armor with secret arts.

Force Scepter LV9- Secret Art attached- Hymn of Power- Force scepter allows Gaia Nova lv3 and shine lv2
Force Shield LV6- Secret Art attached- Oracle's Shield- Raises all resistances
Dragon Helm LV7-raises flame resistance greatly- Secret Art attached- Wizard Folklore- Intelligence & Mg Power up
Force Guard LV5- raises resistance and attributes- Secret Art attached- Blessing of the Goddess- Insane def boost
Gale Ring LV6- raises # of hits and damage of combo
Bracelet LV3- Raises spell resistance and hp boost

Attack Power-3778
Combo-1
Attack Speed-B
Stun Blow-C
Critical-86%/1
Knockback-883%
Attack Range-2.0 meters

Force Scepter has a special ability called meditate which allows you to restore mp

HP-20080
MP-2378
Defense Power-7096
Res Stun/Rec Stun-2309%/A
Res Knockback-3218%
Res Knockdown-264%
Res. Critical-515%
Petrify Recovery-164
Attack Speed-S

Elements-Attack &Resistance
None-Att 2407 Res-0
Flame-Att 910 Res-85%
Lightning-Att 911 Res-73%
Frsot-Att 911 Res-73%
Light-Att 2407 Res-58%
Dark-Att 948 Res-79%

Those are his stats with the force scepter. I will do his stats with three other weapons. Bow, 2handed sword, and 1handed sword. I will leave the equipment the same and the secret art for the weapon the same.

Valkyrie-His best bow, strong against devils, has shine lv2, and has the ability slow....now the stats

Att power-3582
Combo-8
Att Speed-S
Stun Blow-A
Critical-1635%/1.3
Knockback-492%

HP-Same
MP-Same
Defense-6327
Res/Rec Stun-849%/A
Res Knockback-1119%
Res Knockdown-87%
Res Critical-246%
ptfy recovery-116
Speed-S

Elements-Att % Res
None-Att 1567 Res-0
Flame-Att 860 Res-85%
Lightning-Att 860 Res-73%
Frost-Att 860 Res-73%
Light-Att 1567 Res-46%
Dark-Att 860 Res-73%

Those are his stats with the bow. I will post his stats with a one handed sword and 2handed sword later. Here is a list of his secret arts.

Weapon- hymn of power, giants rage, power of the dragon, heaven & earth, demonic pact, nihilistic blow, swordmaster's secret, devil spark, orc slayer, lizard slayer, harpy slayer, feat of striking, and darkness awakened

Shield- quick reflex, oracle's shield, and golem's soul

Helm- wizard folklore, divine spirit, earth talisman, and magic of insanity

Armor- sign of life, blessing of goddess, third eye, source of life, and unbeatable courage(max's special power)

I will go more into depth later on, just running out of time at the moment. Max is easily godlike hands down, even without all the optional stuff. You give hime storlyine arts and equipment he is a low level godlike. He is just too versatile. He has good defense, good hp, good spell resistance, various attacks and spells to work with. He can attack long range with speedy bows, use spells, heal, and flat out outslug you. I'm not sure how status attacks would affect him since there are none in the game. If you allow his optional equipment and arts, he would be a godlike that could give you problems. Too bad this game isn't ranked in the dl.

BOSSES

Cain- You fight him one time. I would give him a heavy rating. He has insane speed, insane attack damge, and counters. He has low boss hp, and has two attacks. He has a strong dark spell, and a melee attack combo that does insane damage. Thats all he has though. He is defintely limited on attacks. Hes a solid heavy though

Vandolf- He was the shittiest endgame boss I've ever faced. He is a low heavy at best. It depends which boss form you allow. His strongest one to me was where he is circling you while you are fighting off a crapload of enemies. He has strong dark and holy attacks. He has no defense and shitty hp. He is fast, but when you ctach him he is done.

Well that is my stat topic, I will finish the rest when i have time but that is the gist of it. I would allow the support characters their special powers because it is unique to them and for most it doesnt really change much with the exception of adam. If anyone has any questions dont be afraid to ask.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 08:06:55 PM »
CSH: This should have been posted in the Unranked Games sub-forum.

Also you've still got alot to do here. Damage numbers for various folks' attacks, averages, etc.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

cloudstrifesheart

• Denizen
  • so tragic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 08:18:51 PM »
I've never done this before, but like i said ill finish it when i have a chance probably tomorrow afternoon sometime. I'll have to start the game up and check damages and averages and get a list of every exact character move. Can you guys just move this topic over there. Did you guys like the pics, I thought they were good. I might not be able to get numbers on the damage output by Cain since I would have to start the game over, but I can get everyone to equal level. Would I have to start it all over?

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 08:21:54 PM »
No, one of the mods can move it over I think, and you can just edit in the updates as you make them. No need to start all over.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 08:30:13 PM »
Lesberrific.
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

cloudstrifesheart

• Denizen
  • so tragic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 09:27:21 PM »
cant find where my topic was moved