Author Topic: Futurama 2016 Week 1  (Read 928 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Futurama 2016 Week 1
« on: December 06, 2016, 02:25:20 AM »
Godlike

Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series) vs Jack Russel (Radiata Stories)
Sergius XVII (Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) vs Ice Queen Avril (Wild ARMs 5)
Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: The Fall of Alchemy) vs Alisa Reinford (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel)
Time Mage (Final Fantasy V) vs Walter (The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC)

Heavy

Nash Latkje (Suikoden III) vs Sage (Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation)
Marisa (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones) vs Parry (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride)
White Fiend (Lunar: Eternal Blue) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)
Knight (Final Fantasy) vs Martym Noumous (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together)

Middle

Shante (Arc the Lad II) vs Seena (Lufia: The Legend Returns)
Daoros (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) vs Leonara (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)
Chameleon Man (Wild ARMs 3) vs Kaze (Fire Emblem Fates)
White Mage (Final Fantasy V) vs Ylianne (Celestian Tales: Old North)

Light

Onix (Pokémon) vs Sancho (Front Mission 4)
Setzer Gabianni (Final Fantasy VI) vs Jakob (Fire Emblem Fates)
Riddel (Chrono Cross) vs Aurora (Child of Light)
Kosanji (Suikoden III) vs Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Futurama 2016 Week 1
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 02:50:54 AM »
Godlike

Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series) vs Jack Russel (Radiata Stories)- I don't think Yuri gets OHKOed post buffing, which is enough.

Heavy

Nash Latkje (Suikoden III) vs Sage (Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation)- That skillset is hellishly good and Nash needs too long to slap SL into place.
Marisa (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones) vs Parry (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride)- Parry should have a fairly serious level disadvantage, not good against a Swordmaster.
White Fiend (Lunar: Eternal Blue) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)- Ice Defense.

Middle

Shante (Arc the Lad II) vs Seena (Lufia: The Legend Returns)- Has infinite resources. Shante's silence wears off, she can't let Seena get 100 IP (Puzzle is a OHKO) and the limit healing makes sure that she can't 'blitz' down during silence turns.

Light

Onix (Pokémon) vs Sancho (Front Mission 4)-Onix. Has. Better. Offense. That says it fucking all.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 03:37:37 AM »
Godlike
Time Mage (Final Fantasy V) vs Walter (The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC) - Man I don't remember Zero Impact being -that- damaging even, but it does OHKO TM under the HP figures I'd use and he's definitely faster.

Heavy
Knight (Final Fantasy) vs Martym Noumous (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) - I -think-.  TO PSP physicals have an accuracy floor so evade buffing doesn't do -that- much good and I don't think Knight doing so is something I'd see working on Rending Gale, and Martym can heal himself.  Not like Knight's healing is any good anyways.

Middle
Shante (Arc the Lad II) vs Seena (Lufia: The Legend Returns) - IP healing tilts this.
Chameleon Man (Wild ARMs 3) vs Kaze (Fire Emblem Fates) - Kaze's not all that evasive so Backstab probably hits turn 3, and the vanishing likely not only kills the back half of the double but means counters aren't going to be a thing either.

Light

Setzer Gabianni (Final Fantasy VI) vs Jakob (Fire Emblem Fates) - Counters should let him take this on average.
Kosanji (Suikoden III) vs Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2) - Not a suikodog.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 04:30:22 PM by Random Consonant »

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 03:55:33 AM »
Time Mage (Final Fantasy V) vs Walter (The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC)
OHKO, TM checks in at a mere 0.76 PDur according to the topic.

Heavy

Well, if Nash goes for healing, he runs out of healing before Sage runs out of damage, and Sage 2HKOs with magic.  So fine, SL it is.  Sage gets to resolve one spell before Nash's SL finishes casting...  probably 3HKOs afterward.  Which is probably more like a 4HKO against Nash evade, maybe even 5HKO.  Meanwhile, Nash spends 2 turns on SL, then 3HKOs, and is faster.  So 5 turns total, but is faster.  Sage can win if he/she continuously hits with their physical and wins in 4 rounds, but nope.  (Alternatively, YOLO cast Beat and hope for turn 1 ID.)
Marisa (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones) vs Parry (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride)
vs. the Killers average, Marisa deals .16 PCHP on non-crits.  Parry's good def makes that more like .13 PCHP ("good" defense in DQ games), so that's like an 8HKO, except hey 46% crit rate.  And crazy evade.  Parry needs to have, like, no crits hit so that he doesn't need to heal, then hope to hit with Kazap twice against excellent evade.  Yeah Silencer is gonna kick in before that happens.
Martym's stuff is evadable, so evade buffing does its dark work.

Middle

I force bosses to attack before PCs in stall situations, since Kaze at least doesn't want to do anything.  So Misery -> Kaze counter -> Backstab, repeat until one is dead.  Looks like 2 Kaze doubles is ~1.23 PCHP or so...  maybe more if CM is seen as vulnerable to Poison Strike (all those status vulnerabilities suggests this isn't crazy).  Looks like CM is around ~1.40 PCHP, so actually POIZN STRIKE hype is pretty important here!
EDIT: But apparently CM counter-stance stops the likes of Action Replay, so probably stops Kaze's follow-up attack, which is kinda ruinous for his chances.
Barely isn't OHKO'd, then Image.

Light

That shuriken debuff doesn't do a damn thing to Fixed Dice.  But range 1-2 counters might turn it?  Maybe?!  Probably not.  Looks like from Pyro's FF6 speed chart that Setzer barely avoids being doubled post-Silver Shuriken debuff.
EDIT: But Setzer damage even worse than I recall, he only 4HKOs here.  Surely Jakob can 6HKO back w/ counters & def debuffs.
The good news: Riddel shrugs off Aurora's damage like crazy, elementally resisting it, able to buff herself, etc.  The bad news: I have no idea how Riddel kills Aurora back.  She like 4HKOs, and has to spend a turn buffing...  but Aurora is also slow, while Riddel has high Stamina = psuedo-speed.  Oh man, what a fail-fest.  I think this is a rare time where ELEVATE DAMAGE comes in handy as the fight actually lasts long enough for it to pay off, along with making Riddel's healing more of a wasted turn.  Let's see...
Riddel: .92 PCHP, 1.70 MDur post-buff
Aurora: .84 PDur, .78 MDur
Riddel: Snake Skin -> 4HKO Beatdown = 5 turns to kill.  (Or 3HKO Beatdown if elements are allowed -> 4 turns to kill.)  +1 turn for 63% healing.
Aurora: Elevate Damage -> 3HKO w/ .73 PCHP buffed damage before reduction.  Except ramming into elemental resistance, so more like ~.55 PCHP.  So...  a slow 4HKO + buffing turn or 5 turns, but that healing turn adds 2 more turns at best, so 7 turns.

Holy crap, Aurora still can't penetrate even the one shot of healing, Riddel wins faster.  And that's even ignoring that Elevate Damage expires.  Fail.

Kosanji kind of a free win.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 06:39:48 AM by SnowFire »

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 05:04:57 AM »
Shoot, didn't realize that the nom period was over

Godlike

Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series) vs Jack Russel (Radiata Stories)- Even if he doesn't OHKO, Jack has plenty of turn 1 status options that Yuri can't block.
Sergius XVII (Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) vs Ice Queen Avril (Wild ARMs 5)- Avril has about 3 PC HP, with is too much for Sergius to handle given her speed

Heavy

Knight (Final Fantasy) vs Martym Noumous (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together)- I suppose

Middle

Shante (Arc the Lad II) vs Seena (Lufia: The Legend Returns)- Let's say Mirror gets everything...I guess it doesn't matter since Shante has turn 1 status to me and is faster. Otherwise this would be a good match since Seena has MP draining (for all that Shante regens the MP to at least heal every turn)

Light

Riddel (Chrono Cross) vs Aurora (Child of Light)- I allow Iggy for at least 1 bar, and while giving out attack CC elements helps, Riddel would rather have the healing I think.
...into the nightfall.

Reiska

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 06:39:50 AM »
I can vote on zero of these matches, but a comment: what spell are we assuming Sage uses before Silent Lake?  Because we should probably consider at a minimum Upper vs. StopSpell vs. Bikill vs. Blazemost.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 06:42:00 AM by Reiska »

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2016, 07:15:35 AM »
I was assuming Sage's best damage (Blazemost).  Per IRC, if you antihype Yellow Scarf and if Chaos is a useful status vs. DQ3 enemies (it PROBABLY is, but apparently isn't useful vs. solo PCs?), then Sage can reasonably open Chaos instead.  (Although the GBC stat topic indicates there's only a 50% chance of random action with Confuse in the GBC version...  so maybe not?)

Bikill vs. Blazemost is about equivalent in how long it takes to kill Nash here.

Upper is probably a bad choice here unless it's way more powerful than I expect; since Nash is faster, all he needs is a 5HKO to kill Sage before Sage can resume casting spells.  It might work if you're down for hyping defend spam stall strats, but that probably requires GBC version to work since you can't defend when alone in the NES version.

StopSpell is out because Yellow Scarf blocks it.

So yeah, Sage needs either defend hype or Chaos hype to have a shot here.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 07:17:48 AM by SnowFire »

Reiska

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 07:17:19 AM »
Chaos vs. solo PC does absolutely nothing in battle, yeah (this is why DW3 NES solos equip the Noh Mask for Baramos; the 255 DEF or whatever stupid amount it gives comes with no drawbacks in battle).

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2016, 01:42:24 PM »
Godlike
Sergius XVII (Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) vs Ice Queen Avril (Wild ARMs 5) - Not sure. I think Dhyer is right though. Sergius is more about his tricks, which doesn't work on IQA and she's just better at slugging overall.
Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: The Fall of Alchemy) vs Alisa Reinford (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel) - Uh, this is good. Reicher has the advantage though I think. Alisa can equip for evade and then set up Shining, but even at a mere 30% accuracy, Reicher can probably eventually get through. His durability isn't so junky that he will die to the 3 S-crafts and he can take some hits before it. And the problem for Alisa is that once she dies, the auto-life doesn't keep any buffs here, which means it knocks her evade back down to like 20% - something Reicher can get through much easier and likely severely damage her before she can get the next turn to recast Insight.

Middle
Chameleon Man (Wild ARMs 3) vs Kaze (Fire Emblem Fates) - Kaze is an honest, good natured, trusting ninja. The perfect target for the conniving, backstabbing RICHARD (also see Random)

Light
Onix (Pokémon) vs Sancho (Front Mission 4) - Onix probably wins with BIND at worse. A match worthy of Super.
Setzer Gabianni (Final Fantasy VI) vs Jakob (Fire Emblem Fates) - Think Random's right.
Kosanji (Suikoden III) vs Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2) - I haven't played S3 but according to user Random, it's "Kosanji versus someone with a pulse". Feel free to discount this vote.
<napalmman> In Suikoden I, In Chinchirorin, what is it called when you roll three of the same number?
<@Claude> yahtzee

<Dreamboum> Everyone is learning new speedgames!
<Dreamboum> A bright future awaits us gentlemens
<Pitted> I'm learning league of legends
<Dreamboum> go fuck yourself

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2016, 04:30:18 AM »
Godlike

Sergius XVII (Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) vs Ice Queen Avril (Wild ARMs 5): Sergius has 2.97 slashing pdur, so Avril is definitely going for that despite her magic being much stronger. She can use Hyper then kill in 8 hits, so needs 9 turns. She's fast so has a 9-7, so Patriarch gets 6 turns... plus a boost so 7? It's possible he can kill IQA in that time, I'm not sure where I see her HP. But... feels tough. She can mix in Life Drains too, that could be decisive against his low level of offence. Reasonably close.

Heavy

White Fiend (Lunar: Eternal Blue) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years): Yeah there's probably enough ice halving gear for it to be legal. But... man, is it enough? Kain's not gonna blitz here and WF's buffed damage basically heal-locks him. Worse, he has no immunity to the sleep on White Fiend's best damage, and every time that hits it essentially acts as a dispel and free hit. I think that's too much.
Knight (Final Fantasy) vs Martym Noumous (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together): At base, Knight has a 5HKO here, while Martym has a 9HKO (the ice resistance hurts). Martym does have counters, though, which aren't that much weaker. And the Rending Gale he'll definitely get really hurts, doing 40% even to Knight. And he has healing. Think that tilts the slugfest his way.

Middle

Daoros (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) vs Leonara (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years): The physical beatdown is too much. Leonora can go for Blink, but that triggers a counter and she's so much slower that she'd pretty much need to recast it constantly. Maybe she can get both Haste AND Blink up? But probably not, since Daoros 2HKOs at base there's really no window to use Haste, considering how slowly hers comes out.
Chameleon Man (Wild ARMs 3) vs Kaze (Fire Emblem Fates): See others.
White Mage (Final Fantasy V) vs Ylianne (Celestian Tales: Old North): Trusting Snowfire here.

Light

Setzer Gabianni (Final Fantasy VI) vs Jakob (Fire Emblem Fates): Setzer damage not actually much good.
Riddel (Chrono Cross) vs Aurora (Child of Light): Sure.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2016, 01:06:11 AM »
Godlike

Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series) vs Jack Russel (Radiata Stories): Dhyer did both stat topics so I'll just trust him.
Sergius XVII (Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) vs Ice Queen Avril (Wild ARMs 5): Outslugs sure.
Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: The Fall of Alchemy) vs Alisa Reinford (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel): Reicher is like monstrously durable. Alisa might have put up a fight if buffs stayed on between deaths but they don't and his Remote Blades will rip her up.

Heavy

White Fiend (Lunar: Eternal Blue) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)

Middle

Shante (Arc the Lad II) vs Seena (Lufia: The Legend Returns): Shante can Silence Seena, Seena can put up Mirror and work up to a Heavy Noise IP... But Mirror is imperfect when you are slower. So Shante will just get Silence through and kill that way I imagine.
Daoros (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) vs Leonara (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)
White Mage (Final Fantasy V) vs Ylianne (Celestian Tales: Old North): ... Awfully close to a turn 1 KO. But not quite. WM then gets her with status.

Light

Riddel (Chrono Cross) vs Aurora (Child of Light): Oh well.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2016, 04:20:31 PM »
Godlike

Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series) vs Jack Russel (Radiata Stories)- I dunno.  If I'm in doubt about a character like Jack my kneejerk is to take them as harshly as possible.
Sergius XVII (Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) vs Ice Queen Avril (Wild ARMs 5)- I'm glad when my best guess matches end up needing a paragraph of elf math to sort out.
Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: The Fall of Alchemy) vs Alisa Reinford (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel)- Yeah Reicher is probably too durable for this.

Heavy

Nash Latkje (Suikoden III) vs Sage (Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation) -  Mmm.  Kneejerk, Nash's SL taking over a turn to fire and giving a Sage a free turn and change doesn't quite work, early DQ Upper is pretty great.
Knight (Final Fantasy) vs Martym Noumous (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together)- No vote.

Middle

Shante (Arc the Lad II) vs Seena (Lufia: The Legend Returns)- No vote.
Daoros (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) vs Leonara (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)- Oops.  You'd think that "FFIV WM" and "Counters buffs" would've flagged me not to set this match but nope.
White Mage (Final Fantasy V) vs Ylianne (Celestian Tales: Old North)- No vote.

Light

Onix (Pokémon) vs Sancho (Front Mission 4)- No vote.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 04:39:29 PM by Cmdr_King »

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2016, 01:24:15 AM »
Godlike

Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series) vs Jack Russel (Radiata Stories) - Yuri gives Jack a hand-drawn picture of Alice, Jack leaves.
Sergius XVII (Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) vs Ice Queen Avril (Wild ARMs 5)
Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: The Fall of Alchemy) vs Alisa Reinford (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel)
Time Mage (Final Fantasy V) vs Walter (The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC) - Weird, when you aren't butchering them with stat downs and buffs, SC bosses end up being okay.

Heavy

Nash Latkje (Suikoden III) vs Sage (Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation) - Even with Upper, I don't know that it really makes that much of a difference? Sage's defenses weren't -that- great to begin with, were they?
Marisa (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones) vs Parry (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) - Something something dumb crits.
White Fiend (Lunar: Eternal Blue) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years) - Lots of respect for EB bosses.

Middle

Shante (Arc the Lad II) vs Seena (Lufia: The Legend Returns)

Light

Onix (Pokémon) vs Sancho (Front Mission 4) - Oh my god Sancho

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2016, 02:59:18 AM »
God I'm getting old...not enough games played.

Godlike

Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series) vs Jack Russel (Radiata Stories) - I...think so.  Think I allow items, don't think he dies in a single strike 
Sergius XVII (Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) vs Ice Queen Avril (Wild ARMs 5) - Patriarch is significantly more durable.  Hyper and Begone! does decent damage, but not enough I think.  Think I'd see L-Blind and L-Slow kicking in as well on her, so...that doesn't help at all.  Since both are from EXA'able games, Quick + L-Slow is evil, and that's ignoring if I see Curse affecting her (not sure, but I think L-Blind and L-Slow I do...Curse just ruins her)

Heavy

Nash Latkje (Suikoden III) vs Sage (Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation) - Hey, storebought runes, yellow scarf. 
Marisa (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones) vs Parry (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) - Double Increase casting with healing is probably enough
White Fiend (Lunar: Eternal Blue) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years) - Boss
Knight (Final Fantasy) vs Martym Noumous (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) - I...don't care about this match

Middle

Shante (Arc the Lad II) vs Seena (Lufia: The Legend Returns) - Boss form
Daoros (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) vs Leonara (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years) - Boss

Light

Onix (Pokémon) vs Sancho (Front Mission 4) - Sure...god, FM4 has been a while
Setzer Gabianni (Final Fantasy VI) vs Jakob (Fire Emblem Fates) - FF6 Easy Type form

[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2016, 12:18:49 AM »
Godlike

Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series)- iii vs Jack Russel (Radiata Stories)- iii ([19:17] <CKDLbot> 10,0CmdrKing rolled :2,0 1d2 --> 3,0[ 1d2=2 ]4,0{2})
Sergius XVII (Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose)- i vs Ice Queen Avril (Wild ARMs 5)- iiiii
Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: The Fall of Alchemy)- iii vs Alisa Reinford (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel)
Time Mage (Final Fantasy V) vs Walter (The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC)- iiii

Heavy

Nash Latkje (Suikoden III)- iii vs Sage (Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation)- ii
Marisa (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones)- iiii vs Parry (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride)- ii
White Fiend (Lunar: Eternal Blue)- iiii vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)- i
Knight (Final Fantasy)- iii vs Martym Noumous (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together)- iiiii

Middle

Shante (Arc the Lad II)- iii vs Seena (Lufia: The Legend Returns)- iii  (19:18] <CKDLbot> 10,0CmdrKing rolled :2,0 1d2 --> 3,0[ 1d2=1 ]4,0{1})
Daoros (Shadow Hearts: From the New World)- iii vs Leonara (Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)
Chameleon Man (Wild ARMs 3)- iiiii vs Kaze (Fire Emblem Fates)
White Mage (Final Fantasy V)- iii vs Ylianne (Celestian Tales: Old North)

Light

Onix (Pokémon)- iiiii vs Sancho (Front Mission 4)
Setzer Gabianni (Final Fantasy VI)- i vs Jakob (Fire Emblem Fates)- iiiii
Riddel (Chrono Cross)- iiiii vs Aurora (Child of Light)- i
Kosanji (Suikoden III) vs Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)- iiii