Author Topic: Justice League Heroes - potentially rankable Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman?!  (Read 3050 times)

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
Yes, this topic came about 7 years too late. My biggest problem before was trying to figure out a way to standardize levels since they tend to fluctuate and made it difficult to get accurate. But since I bought the downloadable copy onto the Vita, I'm finally able to have a solid base to work off of. Most important is that the PSP version of this game has a challenge mode, which fixes character levels by default to 12. This works out surprisingly well as you will see below.

As is tradition for Tide stat topics, this is a work in progress and more or less a collection of notes for people to make their own assumptions. You can all thank CK for this mess. I was inspired to replay this game again thanks to his cartoon topic.

How the game works:
As it came out during the time when Marvel was launching its ARPG line, Justice League Heroes is similar. It has beat 'em up elements but also objectives to be completed across different acts of a chapter. Characters have access to their super powers which can be used by holding down L1 and then pressing the corresponding button from their power grid. Unlike Marvel though there are no ultimate powers or even additional powers. As powers are used, they will consume a separate bar called 'Energy'. If the energy remaining is not enough to use the ability, then it cannot be used. Both HP and Energy regenerate over time. Each character is limited to 5 abilities and then some universal stat upgrades which seems to be different for each character. Captain K reports similarly in his guide, so I'm pretty confident about this.

As characters defeat enemies, they will gain experience and level up. When gaining a level, a hero receives a statistics upgrade as well as 2 power points (1 point for the initial 4 levels) that they can slot to either a power to improve their effectiveness or to their stats to further improve their general abilities. Any stat or power has a max level of 5. Note that normally, it is not possible to max all abilities and stats without being at max level, so heroes need to be careful in what they put their points to.

When characters get to the end of a chapter, there is usually a boss that needs to be fought. Also unlike Marvel, these bosses actually have HP stats and can be defeated normally, although there is usually a gimmick that can significantly weaken them to make the fight easier. Once killed, the player moves onto the next chapter and does so until the end of the game. Note that heroes do not flinch normally when struck and there's no invincibility period, so melee tends to be more dangerous than ranged characters most of the time.

Enemy damage in this game is quite high so getting killed is actually not an infrequent occurrence. If a character dies, they can be revived by touching a checkpoint. It does not cost anything to revive a character in this way. The act can still be completed with only 1 hero. If both heroes are KO'd, then the player restarts the game at the last checkpoint. For about half the game, your heroes are preselected and always in teams of two. For the other half, you have the choice of choosing which characters to take, which can include the core league or reserve members. The player can swap character by tapping up on the D-pad. This is critical to playing through the game when minimizing deaths as the AI is not very competent. You don't need to have crazy amounts of micro, but I will assume some degree of microing depending on how far this topic goes.

Levels:
One of the big things that was holding me from posting about this game for awhile was where to take the level average. Due to the fact that you can put in reserve members and have some free choice in some chapters, it was difficult to determine what a suitable end-game level would be. This is compounded by the fact that heroes who do not get deployed do not receive experience. So for this playthrough, I kept an active eye on my heroes and deployed them in a very specific way to get an accurate estimate.

First, we have the core league who get the advantage of having forced deployment. In short, they will always get some experience on every playthrough because you are required to use them. For this set of characters, I used one specific hero who I deployed all the time (Batman) and one specific hero who I never deployed unless forced (Flash).

Then we have the reserve members, who are unlocked by collecting shield tokens. Note that you do not have access to free choice until chapter 5, so there is lots of time to select one or even two reserve members. The most expensive members to unlock are Green Arrow and Black Canary and I believe you can reach 170-180 tokens pretty easy in 5 chapters. The problem is what comes after because while you are likely to have the reserve members you want to use unlocked, its unlikely that you will have them all unlocked. A further problem is that these heroes cannot be selected unless you have free choice and even then you might not deploy them. For this, I chose one hero to always deploy when given a chance (Green Arrow). Next, I had another hero who I used when possible but pretended they arrived later to reflect that you might not have all the characters unlocked (Huntress). Then I had one last hero as a character who only participated in one chapter (Aquaman). As a side note, reserve members start at level 5 instead of 1 to help with the delayed join time.

The results of the playthrough are as such:

Batman - Level 12
Flash - Level 9
Green Arrow - Level 11
Huntress - Level 10
Aquaman - Level 8

In short, its unlikely for any hero to go above and beyond Level 12. This sort of makes sense because if you assume that the game just compressed its level from 100 to 20, then level 12 is the equivalent of level 60, which in many games, is usually the end game limit. At the same time, no hero should ever be below level 8 if you're the type to penalize people for joining late, although I will reiterate that I do not think this is necessary. The fact that Green Arrow is so close to Batman shows that if you choose even a reserve member and you constantly deploy him, he will perform and catch up to the core league by the end of the game. It is also due to this fact that I think level 12 is a very suitable end game level as it seems to be what is intended to be end game on Normal difficulty. The idea being that you are more likely to use the heroes you like when given a choice, and yet, even with that, they barely have a level advantage over reserve league members.

As a side note: Level 12 also helps me get the data necessary a lot easier, so that's a less gameplay related reason and more of a convenience thing.

Boosts:
When a character puts a point into their abilities, the point also has a slot for what the game refers to as a 'boost'. Boosts are this game's accessories. They can further amplify the effects of the ability or particular stat. Most boosts dropped by enemies are very low level. However, you can increase these boosts by putting three of them together to get a stronger one. There are 6 kinds of boost, each with 7 levels with level 1 being the least effective. Powering up boosts is quite simple. The highest level of the boost will take priority when they are combined and they will typically increase by 1 level, although it is possible the boost to increase by 2. You can keep doing this until Level 6, at which point the only guaranteed way to get a Level 7 Boost is to combine three Level 6 boost. So yes, level 7 boosts are very costly. Types of boosts are as follows:

Damage - Amplifies damage dealt from abilities and is the preferred HP and Combat boost.
Effectiveness - Decreases the energy cost from the ability and is the preferred Energy boost
Range - Increases the effective range of an ability if applicable. In some cases, also has some miscellaneous uses
Speed - Alters the speed of an ability (either up or down depending) and boosts how quickly HP and energy recover.
Duration - Increases how long an ability lasts or the chances of stunning or the stun duration of abilities. Also decreases the waiting period before HP and Energy regenerate. The prefer booster for this stat.
Luck - Increases the critical hit rating on most abilities and has some miscellaneous uses as well.

Boost drops are quite plentiful. However, not all boost drops are equal. As you can probably infer from the above, almost everyone wants Damage boosts. Speed and range boost, maybe not so much. This combined with the way boosts power means that almost everyone would be willing to make some Damage boost trades over Speed and range. As if drops being plentiful weren't enough, there is also an ingame code that awards you with 36 boosts (6 of each type at level 3) and can be inputted very quickly.

My take on this is quite simple. I would certainly allow level 6 boosts - probably 2 of each type, which is about as likely you're going to get through most of the game. Slotting in low level boosts is an option to fill up empty slots. This would represent one round of the ingame code so that boost slots are filled up. While it is more natural to want to hoard for stronger boosts, having something filled in is better than nothing. If you start the challenge mode, the game gives you no boosts, so that's also an available view for those that want to go that way. 

Characters:
The PSP version adds two additional reserve league members. The playable characters are divided as such:

Core -
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Zatanna

Reserve -
Green Lantern (Kyle Raynor)
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Hawkgirl
Aquaman
Huntress
Green Arrow
Supergirl
Black Canary
<napalmman> In Suikoden I, In Chinchirorin, what is it called when you roll three of the same number?
<@Claude> yahtzee

<Dreamboum> Everyone is learning new speedgames!
<Dreamboum> A bright future awaits us gentlemens
<Pitted> I'm learning league of legends
<Dreamboum> go fuck yourself

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
Stats:
HP - The amount of damage a hero can taken before being incapacitated. Lose these and die, etc. Gradually regenerates.
Energy (EN) - The amount of energy available to spend for using special abilities. When this is depleted, super powers cannot be used. Gradually regenerates.
HP/EN Recovery - The rate of regeneration for HP and EN. This is static across all characters and is only effected by power points and boosts. Note that because this is static, I will list the fixed rate. It might not be fixed for the averages as I'm not sure if everyone wants to put in the same amount of points into this stat.
Combat - Divided into Light and Strong attacks. Light attacks are faster, recover faster but deal less damage. Strong attacks deal more damage, but are more sluggish. Certain combinations will perform combos which allow characters to build a tertiary bar called the "Heroic Metre". Unlike Marvel Heroes and its ilk, there's no "best combo" or stun combo that everyone wants to use. So this is a lot simpler. Note that combos are more structured so it is still preferred if you're going melee. Otherwise its easy to miss enemies.
Jump - The operation of movement for being in the air. Some characters can fly. This effectively renders them immune to most melee attacks and can be used for cheese tactics if you allow this. Others can't, but may be able to do other things such as gliding or double jump.
Strength Lv - Divided into human and superhuman. Superhuman means you can lift very heavy objects such as cars, mainframes, frozen enemies, etc.

Status conditions
A majority of these are enemy only. I've marked the one that can effect players as well with a (P):

Knocked Down (P) - Target is knocked off their feet. After about a 1 second invincibility window, they can be hit while they are recovering back to standing position. Note that heroes being knocked down can recover from this by tapping R1 while in the early frames of the knock down.
Disarmed - Some enemies hold guns and can be disarmed, forcing them to go melee. I do not recall any enemy having a melee weapon so whether or not disarm works on melee weapons is undetermined.
Stun - The most common status that can be inflicted in the game. Stun in this game is devastating as it completely incapacitates enemies until the duration ends. Cannot move/act and hitting them does not break out of stun.
Bound - Functionally the same as stun (incapacitates enemies), but does not go through the same check in game.
Transform - Transforms from their original form.
Slow (P) - Reduces movement and attack speed (about 50% normally)
Burn (P) - Lose HP constantly until the flames go out (about 5 seconds). Despite the fact that Martian Manhunter is weak to fire per lore, this does not inflict double damage on him.
Frozen - Enemy becomes unable to act and functions as a solid structure. In other words, they can be picked up by Superhuman characters. If picked up in this way, they can be used as weapon or thrown, at which point, instant KOs them.
Instant Death (P) - Effects Player only. Character is instantly KO'd.
Heroic (P) - Effects Player only. When the heroic metre is fully charged, heroes gain triple the damage on Basic Combat for 5 attacks. Each of these attacks also have insane knockback/knockdown, which makes it impossible for enemies to counter if they are hit. 
Guarding (P) - All heroes (and some enemies) have the ability to guard. Guarding works only from the front, but while active, reduces the damage taken from most attacks to zero. Certain Boss attacks and high powered energy weapons cannot be guarded. While guarding, movement, HP and EN recovery are disabled.

Additional Notes:
- Critical hits do 3x the damage as normal.
- Stun causes every subsequent hit to crit (...)
- One of the big reasons to use combos aside from the Heroic metre is that each of the combos have different multipliers on their finishing attack. From testing, it seems the combination OXXO has the greatest finisher at the expense of being the slowest to execute.
- Each of the combos seem to do something.
                 - OOX -> X: This combo launches the target and then has an air follow up. Seems to be the weakest of the 3. Combo Finisher multiplier of x1.7. Air follow up multiplier of x1.1
                 - XOX: This combo knocks down the enemy (or at least tries to). Combo Finisher multiplier of x1.7
                 - OXXO: Nothing special, but its the strongest combo available. Combo Finisher multiplier of x2.12
- At Level 12, each hero has 20 Power Points available. Once a power point is slotted however, it cannot be removed (unlike MUA)
- Ranged attacks have semi-auto aim. That is, if you try activating a ranged power, the game will auto redirect your hero's facing as long as there is target within 180 degrees of the character (so it won't auto target things from the back). Note that this only works on initial activation. As soon as the enemy moves, the game will not readjust your hero's position. This feature does not work on powers where they can be held down, presumably because the designers feel that the player could manually adjust their hero to the proper facing.
- The Heroic metre generally charges at a pretty negligible rate unless you use combos. When combos are used, the finisher of the combo builds about a third of the metre (so three combos usually does the trick).

More here if necessary, but that should suffice on the general mechanics for now.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 03:11:39 AM by Tide »
<napalmman> In Suikoden I, In Chinchirorin, what is it called when you roll three of the same number?
<@Claude> yahtzee

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
Superman
HP - 1251. Each Power Point increases this by 313
Energy (EN) - 375. Each Power Point increases this by 113
Combat - Light Attack - 218 damage. Strong Attack - 457 damage. Each Power Point increases Light attacks by 13 damage and strong attacks by 28 damage. Also adds 1% chance to crit per point. 0% crit rate by default.
Jump - Flight
Strength Lv - Superhuman. I really shouldn't have had to list the last two.

Abilities:
Super Punch - Superman performs a massive uppercut. Has AoE effect around him and can be charged for double damage at 2.5 seconds on default. Superman always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 1050 damage, costs 168 EN. 1% chance to crit. Each power point increases the damage by 210 points and area of effect by 1 feet but increases energy cost by 21. Note that charging the attack continues to drain EN until released. For 2.5 seconds, it increases the EN cost to 302 (80% more).

Heat Vision - Superman shoots searing beams from his eyes, creating an effective laser that can be aimed while Superman remains immobile like a turret. This ability has knockback on the first hit and produces adds Burn for 3 seconds afterwards. Has immense horizontal range. Superman always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 525 damage/sec at the cost of 61 EN/sec. Each power point increases the damage by 95/sec but costs 10 EN/sec more. Note that even though the game does not have any elemental properties, it seems the attack *is* elemental as certain enemies have resistance to it (Fire).

Super Breath - Superman exhales a blast of frigid air at a 35 degree angle that can Freeze enemies for 3.5 seconds with prolonged exposure. Similar to above, this ability can be aimed and held down, although it renders Superman immobile while in effect. Can hit targets up to 11 feet away. Superman always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 168 damage/sec at the cost of 53 EN/sec. Each power point increases angle of fire by 2.5 degrees (rounded up) and the damage by 21/sec but costs 6 EN/sec more. From testing, enemies that do not resist Freeze are frozen within 1 second if they stay within the breath's targeting area.

Man of Steel - Superman braces himself for oncoming attacks and becomes more resilient to damage. Base reduction is 35% for 20 seconds at a cost of 210 Energy. Each power point improves the damage reduction by 5% (maximum of 75%) but increases EN cost by 13.

Flying Strike - Superman takes flight and makes a quick straight dash ahead. Creates a shockwave that is 13 feet wide at the point of impact. Deals 620 damage at the cost of 132 EN with a 45% chance to Disarm enemies. Each power point improves the chance to disarm by 5%, Damage by 108 damage and costs 18 EN more. 

Comments
Use Super Breath to Freeze duellers who are not freeze immune, then proceed to pick them up and throw them for instant KO shinanigens. Block Freeze? Activate Man of Steel, and tank the hits before going in for melee beat downs. Use Flying Strike to close the distance and maybe Super Punch as a finisher. Super Punch and Heat Vision consume a lot of energy so they aren't viable for long term, but they work as finishers either for the kill or to send enemies away from him. Incidentally, he also has the highest HP and the most damage from basic combat. What do you expect? It's Superman.

Batman
HP - 1062. Each Power Point increases this by 266
Energy (EN) - 468. Each Power Point increases this by 140
Combat - Light Attack - 116 damage. Strong Attack - 221 damage. Each Power Point increases Light attacks by 7 damage and strong attacks by 13 damage. Also adds 3% chance to crit per point. Default crit rate of 22%
Jump - Glides. Batman cannot attack while gliding but can access his Batarangs and Grapple Claw. Slows Batman decent to the ground.
Strength Lv - Human.

Abilities:
Batarangs - Batman accesses his supply of batarangs and throws them in the direction he is facing. Additional Batarangs fire in a fan-shape, but can home in on targets by improving their tracking. Has a default 10% chance to stun for 2.9 seconds. Batman always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 282 damage, costs 47 EN. 1% chance to crit. Each power point increases the number of projectiles by 1, the Stun chance by 5%, stun duration by .3 seconds and EN cost by 56

Grapple Claw - Batman fires a cable towards his enemy or object. When it hits, it reels him in to deal a punishing kick. If it misses, Batman remains stationary. Batman always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 451 damage with a 30% chance to stun the target for 2 seconds. Costs 75 EN. Each power point increases the damage by 104, Stun rate by 2% and EN cost by 17.

The Dark Knight - Batman performs a deadly martial art combo in front of him. Short ranged, and Batman remains committed until the move is over.  Batman always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 282 damage/hit for 3 hits. Has a 5% chance to stun and a 10% chance to crit. Costs 150 Energy. Each power point increases the number of hits by 0.5 (truncated), Stun rate by 1%, crit rate by 5% and EN cost by 10 or 47, depending on if an addition hit is added.

Flashbang - Batman throws an explosive flashbang to the ground, blinding and stunning enemies 8 feet around him for 3 seconds. This ability always stuns enemies unless they are immune.  Costs 113 Energy. Each power point improves the range by 2 feet, the Stun duration by 1 second, and EN cost by 19.

Bat Swarm - Batman throws a batarang with a sonar beacon that attracts a flock of bats to attack the surrounding target for 3.5 seconds. The sonar has an effective range of 11 feet. The batarang MUST hit the target for the bats to be summoned. Deals 441 damage/sec at the cost of 168 EN. Each power point increases the range by 2 feet, the duration by 0.2 seconds, damage by 53/sec and EN cost by 38.

Comments
Similar to Superman, the Dark Knight has one nasty status, but its a good one: Flash Bang. Use Flash Bang for massive stun time, then unload combat strikes and repeat. If you block Stun, he wants to use Bat Swarm for DoT and stretch it out by guarding (if you allow that) or gliding away. The Dark Knight (ability) works as a finisher. His other abilities, namely the Batarangs are great in game due to the homing and range as well as the stun/disarm chance. But these are less relevant DLwise. Grapple hook is pretty junk by it lets him close in on enemies if that is an issue. It flinches on hit as a note, so he can start a combo immediately after using it.

Wonder Woman
HP - 1170. Each Power Point increases this by 293
Energy (EN) - 426. Each Power Point increases this by 128
Combat - Light Attack - 203 damage. Strong Attack - 406 damage. Each Power Point increases Light attacks by 12 damage and strong attacks by 25 damage. Also adds 1% chance to crit per point. Default crit rate of 0%
Jump - Flight.
Strength Lv - Superhuman.

- As a true homage to the character, Wonder Woman can deflect small enemy projectiles (such as bullets) if she is guarding and facing the direction where the projectile is coming from.
- The last hit of Wonder Woman's OXXO combo actually does 2 hits off the finisher multiplier.

Abilities:
Ricochet - Wonder Woman throws her tiara like a boomerang. Even though the tiara returns, it only counts as 1 hit. This is also Wonder Woman's only ranged ability. Wonder Woman always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 420 damage, costs 126 EN. 15% chance to Stun for 1 second and has an additional 25% chance to Disarm enemies. Each power point increases the damage by 84, Stun rate by 1%, Stun duration by 1 second, Disarm rate by 5% and EN cost by 32.

Lasso Capture - Wonder Woman ensnares her foe with a magic lariat for 4 seconds. The lariat has a range of 12 feet and will bound enemies caught by it. Costs 140 EN. Wonder Woman always has 1 point in this ability. Each power point increases the number of enemies that can be caught by 1. Costs 15 EN more.

Lasso Snare - Wonder Woman reels an enemy in with her magic lasso and delivers a boot to the head. This attack does not work on bosses on larger sized "mid-bosses". Has an effective distance of 25 feet and a 5% chance to stun the target. Deals 525 damage for 105 EN. The melee hit has a lot of knockback on it and will generally knock down a target afterwards. Each power point increases the effective range by 1 feet, the damage by 126 and EN cost by 21.

Lasso Spin - Wonder Woman captures an enemy with her lasso and proceeds to spin him around like a wrecking ball, hitting enemies within the radius. Has an effective range of around 20 feet and is the radius of the spin. Deals 388 damage to enemies hit and 39 damage to the captured enemy each time he hits an enemy. Costs 62 EN/sec. Each power point improves the range by 1 feet, the rate of her spin by 20% (starts as normal), the damage to other enemies by 77, the damage to the captive by 8, and increases the EN cost by 8/sec.

Flying Charge - Wonder Woman charges forward, dealing damage to all enemies ahead. Deals 525 damage/sec and lasts about 6 seconds. Costs 147 EN. Has a 1% chance to stun the target for 2 seconds. Note that this attack is very hard to get all the hits in. Most of the time, Wonder Woman will get 3 hits in, then proceed to sail past the target. The only enemy I've gotten this to hit for the full damage is on something large and stationary.  Each power point increases the damage by 115, the stun rate by 6% and the EN cost by 32.

Comments
Spoils anybody who uses a light projectile weapon (hi Laguna)! Pretty basic game plan. Use Lasso Capture, then melee combat strikes on them until the duration wears off. Repeat. You're probably familiar with that strategy by now, but Diana's is better because blocking the equivalent to Bound in other games is much harder.

Green Lantern
HP - 1047. Each Power Point increases this by 262
Energy (EN) - 457. Each Power Point increases this by 137
Combat - Light Attack - 154 damage. Strong Attack - 277 damage. Each Power Point increases Light attacks by 9 damage and strong attacks by 17 damage. Also adds 1% chance to crit per point. Default crit rate of 5%
Jump - Flight.

Abilities:
Plasma Bolt - GL fires a bolt of green energy made of pure willpower. Has some lag time so it cannot be spammed. Has a 1% chance to stun for 1 second. Green Lantern always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 263 damage, costs 48 EN. Each power point increases the damage by 105, and EN cost by 19.

Detention - GL creates a cage to hold his enemies in. Size of the cage is equivalent to the target it is used and lasts for 10 seconds. Each side of the cage can take up to 300 damage before collapsing. GL always has 1 point in this ability. Cost 109 Energy. Each power point increases the size of the cage by 10% (possible to cage other enemies too) and the durability of the walls by 75 HP. Costs 31 EN more. The cage prevents enemies from entering and can be used like actual walls to set up combos, although enemies can be knocked away from the cage if they are launched in the air. Only 1 Cage can be made at a time. Subsequent cages will destroy the previous cage.

Sledgehammer - GL creates a hammer with the power ring and smashes the target and its surroundings with it. The hammer has an impact of 6.5 feet, a 1% chance to crit and a 85% chance to stun targets effected by 2 seconds. Deals 338 damage for 105 EN. Each power point the damage by 85, the area of effect by 0.5 feet, and increases the EN cost by 28.

Protection Dome - GL surrounds himself with a green forcefield that keeps enemies attacks from hitting him. Green Lantern can push enemies back if the dome makes contact with enemies. The dome by default is only 7 feet wide (covers only GL) and can absorb only 300 damage. Costs 78 Energy. Each power point improves the size by 0.5 feet, the durability of the dome by 150 HP, and increases the EN cost by 31.

Grinder - Green Lantern creates giant rock crushers in front of him from his ring. Enemies in the range of the crushers will take continuous damage. Deals 378 damage/sec for 53 EN/sec. Each power point improves the damage by 116/sec and GL's movement speed by 5% while this power active. EN cost increases by 10/sec

Comments
GL is pretty bad in-game but he's got some tricks in the DL. The Dome basically stops big one shot attacks since spillover damage does not get carried over. Sledgehammer also stuns, but its stun time is nowhere near as good as Batman's Flashbang so he really can't do the same strategy, even though its an effective attack. Grinder lets him wreck melee dudes, but like half his skill set plus flight already does that. They really should've done more creative stuff with GL now that I think about it.

Flash
HP - 999. Each Power Point increases this by 250
Energy (EN) - 426. Each Power Point increases this by 128
Combat - Light Attack - 73 damage. Strong Attack - 131 damage. Each Power Point increases Light attacks by 4 damage and strong attacks by 7 damage. Also adds 2% chance to crit per point. Default crit rate of 3%. Note that Flash actually hits twice with his light attack and strong attacks (so the values need to be doubled).
Jump - Dive kicks. Flash drops back to the ground quickly as opposed to prolonging his duration in the air.
Strength Lv - Human.

Abilities:
Charge - Flash mows down enemies 10 feet in front of him with his super speed. Has a 10% chance to Stun, a 40% chance to Disarm and 100% chance to knock down on smaller targets. Flash always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 155 damage, costs 78 EN. Each power point increases the Stun rate by 3%, the Disarm rate by 5%, the damage by 62, and EN cost by 23.

Pinball - Flash moves quickly, bouncing from target to target with his punches. This ability has an effective range of 15 feet from the initial target and deals 186 damage a hit for 3 hits by default. Has a 10% chance to Stun for 1 second and a 10% chance to Disarm enemies. Flash always has 1 point in this ability. Cost 93 Energy. Each power point increases the number of hits by 1, the Stun duration by 0.5 seconds and the damage by 8. Costs 31 EN more.

Whirlwind- Flash spins himself at super speed to create a tornado for 3.5 seconds to batter his enemies. Enemies that are caught are Bound until the power ends, at which point they are tossed every which way. Has a 2% chance to Stun per hit for 2 seconds. Deals 225 damage/sec at the cost of 225 EN.  Each power point increases the damage by 40/sec, the chance to stun by 2%, and increases the EN cost by 40.

Speed Force - Flash taps into the speed force to greatly enhance his movement and attack speed. The effect of this power is cumulative, meaning if activated multiple times, the duration lasts the number of times Flash activated this power. Improves Flash's speed by 200% but decreases the damage on his attacks by 20%. Lasts 4 seconds and costs 158 Energy. Each power point improves Flash's speed by an additional 25% and increases the EN cost by 42.

Supersonic Evade - Can only be activated within close range. Once active, Flash "locks" on to an enemy, and will constantly reposition himself to the enemy's back. He moves near instantaneously and in essence has perfect evade against the target until the duration ends. The only way to hit him in-game is to use something that hits around you. The power also loses its effect if Flash moves too far away from the target and works on only one enemy at a time. Gains 31 increased combat damage for 4 seconds. Costs 47 Energy to activate. Each power point improves the damage bonus to combat by 21, the duration of the bonus by 0.5 seconds and increases the EN cost 12

Comments
Flash doesn't get good until he gains a few levels. The big concern he has is Energy because a lot of his good abilities cost a lot. In the DL though, his big thing is Supersonic Evade. When this is up, the only way to hit him is to use something that hits around yourself or presumably behind you as if you try to turn, he will automatically reposition himself. He even gets a combat damage bonus while its up, so he can actually rack up damage during that time. As for his other powers, watch out for Speed Force. It amps up all his abilities and attacks including Whirlwind and Pinball, which basically lets him pump out lots of damage in a short amount of time although it drains his Energy like crazy. By the way, the Disarm chance on Charge really synergizes with Supersonic Evade as once an enemy loses his long range weapon, it would force them into melee range and against Supersonic Evade. Still wants the Efficiency Boosters though.

Martian Manhunter (J'onn Jonez)
HP - 1170. Each Power Point increases this by 293
Combat - Light Attack - 203 damage. Strong Attack - 427 damage. Each Power Point increases Light attacks by 12 damage and strong attacks by 25 damage. Also adds 1% chance to crit per point. Default crit rate of 0%
Jump - Flight.

Abilities:
Psychic Pulse - The Martian Manhunter uses his psychic powers to send a powerful mental bolt at a target. Has a 60% chance to for 2 seconds. Deals 70 damage for 54 EN. The Martian Manhunter always has 1 point in this ability. Each power point increases the damage by 39, the Stun rate by 5%, the speed of the Pulse and the EN cost by 19.

Phase Charge - The Martian Manhunter can alter his own density. By phasing out then phasing back into a target, he can inflict tremendous damage. Deals 735 damage for 105 EN. Has a 5% chance crit. This attack has a notably long animation and he is invincible during the duration of this move. The Martian Manhunter always has 1 point in this ability. Each power point increases the damage by 158, the crit rate by 2% and the EN cost by 21. 

Shadow Shift - J'onn becomes intangible, effectively rendering himself invulnerable. Note that while this is up, J'onn also cannot attack. Enemy attacks while this power is activated will pass through J'onn. Costs 25 EN/sec. Each power point decreases the EN cost 1/sec.

Mind Burst - The Martian Manhunter utilizes his superior mental abilities and creates a devastating psychic blast around him. Has an effective range of 14 feet and a 20% chance to Stun for 2 seconds. Deals 301 damage for 210 EN. Each power point improves the damage by 113, the stun duration by 0.3 seconds and the area of effect by 1 feet. Increases the EN cost by 42.

Shape Shift - J'onn changes his form into one more suitable for melee combat. While in this form, he gains a 310* damage bonus to his combat damage. However, he also receives 38.8% more damage while in this form. Lasts for 8 seconds and costs 155 Energy. Can be re-actived to cancel out of this form earlier than the duration, which he might want to do on occassion as this form also disables his other powers from being activated. Each power point improves the damage bonus to combat by 31, the duration by 1 second, and decreases the damage vulnerability by 1.5%. EN cost is increased by 47 per point.

*The damage bonus scales based on difficulty. On the hardest difficulty, J'onn can receive a damage bonus of up to 2500+.

Comments
He's really weird. He's got the same trick as GL for dodging big one shot damage and Psychic Pulse can lead into other combat combos or Phase Shift. Mind Burst isn't much (might be worth it in team battles?) but his other stats such as combat and HP are good, which helps. Shape Shift is the big reason to use him on higher difficulties but its such a weird ability in the DL. The damage mitigation is nulled by slotting Luck Boosts, which almost no one else really wants for priority, so he has like a free pass almost. On the other hand, I'm not even sure how to take the damage bonus because it scales based on difficulty. I guess if he went up against some Xenoblade boss he can get OHKO damage boost or something silly.

Zatanna
HP - 891. Each Power Point increases this by 223
Energy (EN) - 580. Each Power Point increases this by 174
Combat - Light Attack - 116 damage. Strong Attack - 221 damage. Each Power Point increases Light attacks by 7 damage and strong attacks by 13 damage. Also adds 1% chance to crit per point. Default crit rate of 5%
Jump - Flight.
Strength Lv - Human.

- The last hit of Zatanna's XOX combo does 2 hits, but it is very difficult to get the second hit in as the first hit knocks down the target.
- The last hit of Zatanna's OXXO combo actually does 3 hits. It is easiest to get it on enemies who are either larger, against a wall or when Zatanna is surrounded (FYI, she spins her arms around before dealing a final palm thrust). If Zatanna does get all three hits in, her Heroic metre is instantly maxed.

Abilities:
Fire Bolt - Zatanna shoots a fire ball at a target in front of her. These fire balls home in on the target and are very accurate, although at the cost of some power. Highly spammable, Burns enemies. Zatanna always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 155 damage, costs 70 EN. 10% chance to Stun. Each power point increases the damage by 46, and EN cost by 23.

Heal - Zatanna casts a spell that heals her and her teammates injuries as long as they are within 12 feet. Very valuable on lower levels as other than self regeneration, this is the other most reliable source of healing available. Zatanna always has 1 point in this ability. Heals 233 HP at the cost of 116 Energy. The healing takes place over 1 second. Each power point increases the healing by 124 HP and area of effect by 2 Feet. Costs 31 EN more.

Polymorph - Rather than pulling a rabbit from a hat, Zatanna transforms her enemies into a herd of them instead for 8 seconds. This ability hits only one enemy within a 15 feet radius on default. Costs 147 EN. When transformed, a rabbit cannot attack and will flee away from heroes. More importantly, their HP/Max HP is converted at ratio of 50%. Zatanna always has 1 point in this ability. Each power point increases the number of enemies that can be transformed by 1, and boosts the range by 1 feet and duration by 1 second. Costs 30 EN more.

Time Stop - Zatanna creates a field that is 10 feet wide, where time slows down to a crawl. Enemies who walk into this field have their move and attack speeds cut by 75%. Lasts 6 seconds. Costs of 273 Energy. Each power point improves the range by 1.5 feet, the duration by 1 second, and increases the EN cost by 42.

Protect - Zatanna creates a powerful enchantment around her and her allies within 12 feet that absorbs damage. The shield will collapse when it has absorbed 252 damage or after 12 seconds. Costs 189 EN. At rank 5, the shield will explode upon collapsing and deal 1200 damage* to surrounding enemies. Each power point increases the damage absorption by 53, the range by 2 feet, the duration by 1.5 seconds, and EN cost by 42. At level 5, it seems that upon collapsing from damage, the shield will regenerate itself after 5 seconds, assuming any of the duration of the shield is left.

*Estimated via scaling.

Comments
Probably the least well known character of this set, but the one with the most interesting skills. Alright, first the bad: she's fragile and her combat damage is trash. It's worse than Flash in practice because Flash either has Supersonic evade running or Speed force to double his attack speed. Now the good? Her skill set. While Superman and Batman rode primarily on one status, Zatanna has two. Polymorph is absolutely devastating because not only do you lose the ability to do anything when effected, but your HP is cut in half or worse if you allow boosts. Suppose you block transform, she also has Slow. And this isn't just -50% slow. This Slow makes Arnaud's Slow Down look bad. It cuts a huge amount of speed from those effected and can be further boosted. The fact that her HP is low doesn't matter as much when she's either fighting rabbits or those that are moving at the pace of snail. Oh, she can also Heal herself and Protect has the "absorb big one shot damage" thing as well. And it explodes on melee characters for decent damage if she puts 5 points into it.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 04:39:58 AM by Tide »
<@Claude> yahtzee

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
Green Lantern (Kyle Raynor)
Combat - Light Attack - 154 damage. Strong Attack - 277 damage. Each Power Point increases Light attacks by 9 damage and strong attacks by 17 damage. Also adds 1% chance to crit per point. Default crit rate of 5%
Jump - Flight.

Abilities:
Same as Green Lantern (John Stewart). See above.

Comments:
Of all the heroes you could make duplicates of, Green Lantern was the obvious choice. So why, were the game designers so lazy, they just copy and pasted all of John Stewart's stuff onto both Hal and Kyle? I though the different members of GL Corp all had different personalities and strengths, so why not show those off on each Lantern? We will never know. Anyway, same issues as standard Green Lantern. This is really more of a skin change.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Combat - Light Attack - 154 damage. Strong Attack - 277 damage. Each Power Point increases Light attacks by 9 damage and strong attacks by 17 damage. Also adds 1% chance to crit per point. Default crit rate of 1%
Jump - Flight.

Abilities:
Same as Green Lantern (John Stewart). See above.

Comments:
MINOR STATISTICAL CHANGE IN CRIT RATE. Other than that exact same thing as Kyle and John. Zzzzzzz.

Hawkgirl
HP - 1031. Each Power Point increases this by 258
Energy (EN) - 416. Each Power Point increases this by 125
Combat - Light Attack - 169 damage. Strong Attack - 305 damage. Each Power Point increases Light attacks by 10 damage and strong attacks by 17 damage. Also adds 2% chance to crit per point. Default crit rate of 5%
Jump - Flight.

Abilities
War Cry - Hawkgirl lets forth with a powerful war cry that damages enemies up to 12.5 feet. The scream comes out in a fan-shape and Hawkgirl can aim this after activating although it renders her immobile. Hawkgirl always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 378 damage/sec, costs 50 EN/sec. Each power point increases the damage by 73/sec and the EN cost by 9/sec

Thanagarian Strike - Hawkgirl delivers a rising blow with her mace upwards. Has AoE effect around her. Hawkgirl always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 940 damage, costs 185 EN. Each power point increases the damage by 217 points but increases energy cost by 27. 

Nth Degree - Hawkgirl smashes the ground, creating a shockwave effects all enemies within 12 feet. Deals 233 damage and has a 60% chance to stun for 2 seconds. Costs 74 EN. Hawkgirl always has 1 point in this ability. Each power point increases the damage by 62 and increases the EN cost by 21.

Mace Throw - Hawkgirl whips her mace through the air like a javelin. Can strike multiple enemies in a straight line. Deals 248 damage, 25% chance to disarm, 25% chance to stun for 2 seconds. Costs 78 EN. Each power point increases the damage by 62, the disarm rate by 5%, the stun rate by 5% and increases the EN cost by 18.

Comments
Simple, but effective. Nth Degree to attempt a stun and go into Thanagarian Strike afterwards. There's not much else since War Cry is much worse on damage and Mace Throw is only effective if there are multiple targets. Otherwise, Nth Degree wins on higher Stun proc as the damage difference is negligible. Could go for the Disarm, but I doubt it is worthwhile. Like Green Arrow, wants her big damage move to hold up, since that will be the determinant on how well she does.

Aquaman
HP - 1115. Each Power Point increases this by 279
Energy (EN) - 470. Each Power Point increases this by 141
Combat - Light Attack - 179 damage. Strong Attack - 339 damage. Each Power Point increases Light attacks by 10 damage and strong attacks by 19 damage. Also adds 1% chance to crit per point. Default crit rate of 3%
Jump - Double jump. Gains extra height.

Abilities
Rising Uppercut - Aquaman shoots a spiral of water underneath him to give him more lift as he uppercuts the target. Has AoE effect around him for 8 feet. Targets hit by the water splash instead of Aquaman's punch take collateral damage of 150. 10% chance to stun. Aquaman always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 902 damage, costs 168 EN. Each power point increases the damage by 188 points, the collateral damage by 38 and the EN cost by 25.

Whirlpool - Aquaman shoots a shockwave forward that on hit, traps a target. While the Whirlpool is active, the target is Bound until it ends. Deals 113 damage per second for 3 seconds. Costs 84 EN.  Aquaman always has 1 point in this ability. Each power point increases the 37/sec, and EN cost by 29.

Water Ball - Aquaman shoots a ball of water at tremendous speed towards a target. Has some lag time so it cannot be spammed. Deals 263 damage at the cost of 63 EN. Aquaman always has 1 point in this ability. Each power point increases the damage by 126, and EN cost by 29.

Water Blade - Aquaman generates a blade made of mystic water and slashes through his enemies. Melee and requires the target to be close range. Has a 1% chance to stun, a 20% chance to disarm and a 3% chance to crit. Deals 1860 damage/sec at the cost of 189 EN. Note that Aquaman actually makes 4 separate swings and each swings has about 7 hits. It is *very* difficult to get all the hits in as this move tends to push targets back after a single swing. On top of that, 1 of the swings has Aquaman spin in a circle. Each power point improves the damage by 124/sec, but increases the EN cost by 44. A more realistic figure is that this attack deals about 66 damage a hit. An average grunt enemy gets hit by maybe 12-15 hits at most.

Comments:
Everyone, let's make fun of Fish Fo- wait, are those actual damage numbers? And applicable status? Great Neptune! Yes, Aquaman, as hard as it might be to believe, doesn't suck. His key ability is Whirlpool. Use that, then go combat or Rising Punch. Water Blade is fascinating. Even though the damage rate per the info screen is HUGE, its close to impossible to get all the hits in due to knockback and Aquaman swinging this all over the place. Still, with Whirlpool, he can try to use it afterwards but he will still lose a lot of hits on it. What genius thought making it hit BEHIND him was a good idea?

Huntress
HP - 974. Each Power Point increases this by 244
Combat - Light Attack - 117 damage. Strong Attack - 222 damage. Each Power Point increases Light attacks by 7 damage and strong attacks by 13 damage. Also adds 4% chance to crit per point. Default crit rate of 22%
Jump - Double Jump. Gains extra height.
Strength Lv - Human.

Abilities
Gotham Girl - Huntress performs a deadly series of kicks in front of her. Short ranged, and Huntress remains committed until the move is over.  Huntress always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 357 damage/hit for 3 hits. Has a 10% chance to stun for 2 seconds. Costs 210 Energy. Each power point increases the damage per hit by 37, the Stun rate by 5%, and EN cost by 42. Gain 2 additional hits at level 2, 0 additional hits at level 3, 1 additional hit at level 4 and 0 additional hits at level 5.

Rapid Fire - Huntress takes her aim with her crossbow and fires two bolts at once. Once activated, Huntress remains committed in the direction and her position until it is over. Huntress always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 210 damage per bolt with a 1% chance to stun for 1 second. Costs 126 EN. Each power point increases the number of bolts fired by 1, the damage by 42, and EN cost by 38.

Hunting Season - Huntress fires a grapple towards her enemy or object. When it hits, it reels her in to deal a devastating flip kick. If it misses, she remains stationary. Very similar to Batman's Grapple Claw. The key difference is the recovery time after hitting (Huntress takes longer). Huntress always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 376 damage with a 30% chance to stun the target for 2 seconds. Costs 51 EN. Each power point increases the damage by 94, Stun rate by 2% and EN cost by 13.

Bullseye - Huntress shoots an arrow from her crossbow with a flashbang attached to the tip. The flashbang will explode once it comes into contact with something. On impact, it stuns targets within 5 feet for 3.5 seconds. This ability always stuns enemies unless they are immune.  Costs 105 Energy. Each power point improves the range by 0.5 feet, the Stun duration by 0.5 second, and EN cost by 16.

Comments:
Similar to Batman with some key differences. Bullseye aims at the target instead of around Huntress herself. The cost of this is a shorter duration and smaller area of effect. Losing trades in the DL obviously, though the range has some use in-game. Rapid Fire doesn't have any tracking so you have to make sure you hit or you're a sitting duck until it resolves. Like Bats, her DL strategy revolves around stunning, then using one of her big damage moves (either Gotham Girl or Rapid Fire) to lay on the pain. Has less of a fallback if something blocks Stun though.

Green Arrow
HP - 1005. Each Power Point increases this by 251
Energy (EN) - 480. Each Power Point increases this by 162
Combat - Light Attack - 116 damage. Strong Attack - 221 damage. Each Power Point increases Light attacks by 7 damage and strong attacks by 13 damage. Also adds 3% chance to crit per point. Default crit rate of 12%
Strength Lv - Human.

Abilities:
Power Shot - Green Arrow shoots his trademark arrow forwards. Additional arrows fire in a fan-shape. Has a default 5% chance to stun for 2.9 seconds and 5% chance to Disarm. Green Arrow always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 116 damage, costs 28 EN. 1% chance to crit. Each power point increases the number of projectiles by 1, the damage per arrow by 8, the Crit chance by 1% and EN cost by 28

Exploding Arrow - Green Arrow fires an arrow with a small explosive charge at its tip, resulting in an explosion that effects all surrounding targets within 3 feet. Green Arrow always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 735 damage with a 1% chance crit. Has a 2% chance to stun the target for 2 seconds. Costs 168 EN. Each power point increases the damage by 210, the explosion radius by 0.5 feet, crit rate by 1% and EN cost by 42.

Barrage - Green Arrow aims skywards and launches a set of arrows with a radius of 5 feet that proceed to rain down on the enemies. Can fire over walls and obstacles. Green Arrow remains committed until the move is over - has a fairly lengthy animation, especially with more sets of arrows.  Green Arrow always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 155 damage per set of arrows. Has a 10% chance to stun. Costs 124 Energy. Each power point increases the number of sets fired by 1, damage dealt on each set by 23, and EN cost by 31.

Fire Arrow - Green Arrow shoots an arrow with a self ignition system that sets the target alight on hit for 4 seconds. Fire elemental and has 1% chance to crit. Deals 124 damage on hit. Costs 54 Energy. Each power point improves the initial damage by range by 78, the crit chance by 1% feet and EN cost by 16.

Electro-Arrow - Green Arrow fires an arrow that holds a static charge that on hit, shocks the target with a jolt of electricity for 3 seconds.  Deals 209 damage and then 140 damage/sec after from the shock with a 1% chance to crit. Costs 155 EN. Each power point increases the damage by 86, the after-shock damage by 23, the crit rate by 1% and EN cost by 37.

Comments
He is the only reserve member other than the Lanterns with 5 abilities. He's also really good in game because of his range. Power Shot is an excellent scouting ability but probably not all that great in the DL. He doesn't need it though because Exploding Arrow and Electro-Arrow are both still great as they are in game. In particular, Exploding Arrow comes out fast and does not force GA to be committed after firing. Electro-Arrow is damage over time that's solid while he waits to recover. If by chance he lands a stun, he can pull a Barrage on the target. Otherwise, its not a very good move due to the delay time. Really dependent on how well Exploding Arrow stacks up. Wouldn't be the first time an excellent Archer got hosed in the DL.

Supergirl
HP - 1225. Each Power Point increases this by 306
Energy (EN) - 383. Each Power Point increases this by 114
Combat - Light Attack - 225 damage. Strong Attack - 449 damage. Each Power Point increases Light attacks by 12 damage and strong attacks by 26 damage. Also adds 2% chance to crit per point. Default crit rate of 0%
Jump - Flight

Abilities:
Super Punch - Supergirl performs a massive uppercut. Has AoE effect around her and can be charged to do 2.2x the damage at 2.5 seconds on default. Supergirl always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 1072 damage, costs 162 EN. 1% chance to crit. Each power point increases the damage by 214 points but increases energy cost by 21. Note that charging the attack continues to drain EN until released. At 2.5 seconds, a fully charged punch costs 80% more (292 EN).

Heat Vision - Supergirl shoots searing beams from her eyes, creating an effective laser that can be aimed while Supergirl remains immobile like a turret. This ability has knockback on the first hit and produces adds Burn for 3.5 seconds afterwards. Has immense horizontal range. Supergirl always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 541 damage/sec at the cost of 59 EN/sec. Each power point increases the damage by 97/sec but costs 10 EN/sec more. Note that even though the game does not have any elemental properties, it seems the attack *is* elemental as certain enemies have resistance to it (Fire).

Super Breath - Supergirl exhales a blast of frigid air at a 35 degree angle that can Freeze enemies for 3.5 seconds with prolonged exposure. Similar to above, this ability can be aimed and held down, although it renders Supergirl immobile while in effect. Can hit targets up to 11 feet away. Supergirl always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 175 damage/sec at the cost of 50 EN/sec. Each power point increases angle of fire by 2.5 degrees (rounded up) and the damage by 22/sec but costs 7 EN/sec more. From testing, enemies that do not resist Freeze are frozen within 1 second if they stay within the breath's targeting area.

Flying Strike - Supergirl takes flight and makes a quick straight dash ahead. Creates a shockwave that is 13 feet wide at the point of impact. Deals 645 damage at the cost of 128 EN with a 45% chance to Disarm enemies. Each power point improves the chance to disarm by 5%, Damage by 112 damage and costs 19 EN more. 

Comments
Pretty much identical to Superman. Loses Man of Steel for negligibly more damage and efficiency and a Super Punch that gains 20% extra damage from charging. Obviously losing trade. Some other subtle differences - Super Breath has a narrower fan at its apex compared to Superman. Also, Supergirl's Super Punch doesn't seem to have the same size in area of effect. DLwise, Freeze still exists so that's her go to. She still has the second highest HP and second highest combat though, so even if she has to go melee, she's already got a decent start even without Man of Steel.

Black Canary
HP - 974. Each Power Point increases this by 244
Combat - Light Attack - 123 damage. Strong Attack - 234 damage. Each Power Point increases Light attacks by 7 damage and strong attacks by 13 damage. Also adds 4% chance to crit per point. Default crit rate of 22%
Strength Lv - Human.

Abilities:
Canary Cry - Black Canary emits a high pitched, ultra-sonic scream that effects targets up to 12.5 feet. The scream comes out in a fan-shape and Black Canary can aim this after activating although it renders her immobile. Has a default 35% chance/sec to stun for 3 seconds. Black Canary always has 1 point in this ability. Deals 588 damage/sec, costs 61 EN/sec. Each power point increases the stun chance per second by 3%, the damage by 105/sec and the EN cost by 10/sec

Bird of Prey - Black Canary delivers multiple kicks that deal 186 damage per kick (about 3 kicks a second) and costs 50 EN/sec. Has a 10% chance to stun for 3 seconds. Target must be within melee range for this to hit. Black Canary always has 1 point in this ability. Each power point increases the stun chance by 5%, the damage by 70/sec and the EN cost by 12/sec

Talon Strike - Black Canary performs a spiraling spinning kick (think SF2 Cammy's Cannon Drill). Deals 349 damage/sec at the cost of 93 EN. Lasts about 6 seconds, with a 1% chance to stun and a 45% chance to Disarm. Black Canary always has 1 point in this ability. Each power point increases the damage by 70/sec, the Disarm rate by 5% and the EN cost by 17

Raptor - Black Canary performs two backflips towards her target. Each flip deals 250 damage, costs 78 EN total. Each flip also has a 3% chance to stun for 3 seconds, 65% chance to Disarm and a 2% chance to crit. Each power point increases the speed of her flips by 10%, the damage by 100, the disarm rate by 5%, the EN cost by 31

Comments
Canary Cry looks crazy in terms of damage/sec. It beats out Supes' Heat Vision AND it has a good stun proc. on it. Past that, she's all melee and somewhat fragile HP wise. Talon Strike can help her get close, and at that point, she can let Bird of Prey do the rest of the work. Raptor may be better on damage/power point, but unless she needs the Disarm, I feel that the stun on Bird of Prey is probably going to be better. Not terribly high hopes in terms of ranking, but Canary Cry and Bird of Prey may be good enough.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 04:41:29 AM by Tide »
<@Claude> yahtzee

Captain K

• Ugly Old Man
  • Denizen
  • Saving the world with curry and coffee
    • View Profile
Woo best game that nobody has played.

I should note that my FAQ is in error because it's actually much easier to combine boosts than what I have listed.  Typically you can go 4-1-1 and get a 5 or 6.  Gets a little iffy when you go higher than that.

What?  They can't all be Valkyrie Profile level FAQs.

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
Builds
So as I noted above, each hero has 20 power points to distribute at Level 12. If a hero already has a power point in something, it means that they will always have that skill regardless. In other words, the total number of points for each hero should add up to 23. As to how to build each hero for the DL, my train of thought is as such:

1) Almost every hero is going to want to put points into HP and EN. Just because if they don't, they will fall behind the average pretty quickly. This is especially true for heroes who really need the HP (Zatanna). EN gives them more energy to use for abilities, which is important since in a DL setting, I'm not sure how people want to treat recovery rates if at all. As mentioned, the recovery rate between heroes is homogenous. At rank zero, each hero recovers health at a normal rate after about 5 seconds of non-combat/damage activity. Energy restores after 10 seconds. Points put into recovery speed up the rate of recovery and decrease the duration of the waiting period slightly. I should note, that 5 seconds of non-combat is very rare in game unless you deliberately rest. If you are engaged with enemies, you typically have to make a retreat for the recovery to kick in, which is further reasons for why I don't think this is really relevant.

2) Each hero most likely wants one damage move maxed and then auxillery/status/support moves with a few points. This allows them to capitalize on damage, without needing to sacrifice too much on an other ability's effectiveness. Remember that 20 points is not enough to max everything

3) As I do allow boosts, I may also slot points into powers that do not seem like they need it, such as Zatanna's Polymorph. Again, allowing boosts gives each ability an accessory or bonus/enhanced effect, which I think adds to the character's uniqueness value/repetoire. If you don't allow boosts, builds will likely change and you can calculate the effects from the figures provided.

4) Spare points will go into combat most likely. I will put spare points into recovery if they really have nothing else to gain, at which point, will be noted.

5) Boosts assumed as noted: 2 sets of Level 6 boosts for each type. Remainder is filled with Level 3 boosts. Figures with boosts are denoted by [ ]. Onwards!

6) Characters also have Costumes that they can set. Costumes can provide bonus effects although most of them are either minor or irrelevant (such as EXP gain+). These will be noted where relevant.

Superman
HP (5) [Luck Lv 6, Damage Lv 3 x4]: 2816 [3398]
EN (5) [Efficiency Lv 3 x5]: 940 [1144]
Combat (0): Light Attack - 218 damage. Strong Attack - 457 damage. 0% Crit

OXXO Combo - 1862

Super Punch (5) [Speed Lv.6 x2, Damage Lv 6 x1, Luck Lv 6 x1, Efficiency Lv.6]: 1890 Damage, 252 EN. If charged, 3780 damage, 453 EN. [Reduces charge time to 1.2 seconds, Crit rate +7%, EN cost reduces to 164. Charged punch drains only 40% additional EN or 230 EN.  2249 damage uncharged, 4498 charged]
Heat Vision (1) [Efficiency Lv 6]: 525 Damage/sec, 61 EN/sec [525 Damage/sec, 40 EN/sec]
Super Breath (1) [Duration Lv.6]: 168 Damage/sec, 35 EN/sec [5.77 seconds Frozen]
Man of Steel (5) [Duration Lv.6, Damage Lv 6 x2, Duration Lv 3 x3]: 55% Damage reduction, 262 EN [74% Damage reduction, lasts 45.5 seconds]
Flying Strike (1) [Damage Lv 3]: 620 Damage, 113 EN. Used to Escape or close distances. [686 Damage, 113 EN]

Comments (with Boosts)
Emphasizes Supes' key abilities. Super Breath isn't used for damage, so no points are allocated other than his initial. Increasing the duration should give Supes all the time he needs to Instant KO frozen enemies. Man of Steel caps at a 75% damage reduction, so only one Lv 6 Damage boost is used. The rest allows Supes to stretch it out to a very long time. This frees up the other Lv 6 to go into Super Punch. Speaking of, check out the damage on it charged. With reduced charge time, not only is it more efficient, but it allows Superman to dish it out at a faster pace. Still has some recovery lag though. Heat Vision can be used for ranged knock back repeatedly and again, also not a damage move, so no points have been allocated past the initial. Tentatively, looks really good. Spammable Super Punch against things that don't get ID'd and has 75% damage resistance? Hell yes.

Batman
HP (5) [Luck L6 x2, Damage L3 x3]: 2392 [2942]
EN (5) [Efficiency L3 x5]: 1168 [1421]
Combat (1) [Damage L3]: Light Attack - 123 damage. Strong Attack - 234 damage. 25% Crit [Light Attack - 127 damage, Strong Attack - 241 damage. No change in crit rate]

OXXO Combo - 923 [1006]

Batarangs (5) [Damage L6 x2, Range L6 x2, Efficiency L6]: 282 * 5 for 1410 Damage if all hits connect. Each Batarang has a 30% chance to stun for 4.1 seconds. 271 EN [427 damage x 5 = 2135 damage, no change in Crit rate/Stun rate/duration. Improves Tracking from 30 to 51, basically gives them a notable homing effect.  176 EN]
Grapple Claw (1) [Range L3]: 451 Damage, 75 EN. 30% chance to stun. [Grapple range increases to 13.44 feet. No other changes.]
The Dark Knight (1) [Speed L6]: 282 Damage *3 for 846 damage if all hits connect. 150 EN [Attack resolves 8% faster]
Flash Bang (5) [Efficiency Lv 6, Duration Lv 6 x2, Duration Lv 3 x2]: 100% chance to Stun for 8 Seconds, 189 EN [Increases Stun to 16.6 Seconds. 123 EN]
Bat Swarm (0): Not used; damage/sec as well as damage/EN does not justify use.

Comments (with Boosts)
Pretty much the same as preliminary analysis. Lives and dies by whether or not a target is immune to Stun. If they are, open Flash Bang, then smash them with Batarangs off 3x mult on Stun. To add insult to injury, each Batarang has an additional chance to stun and the stun time is cumulative. Brings a new meaning to the word "Stunlocking". If the target isn't Stun vulnerable, then Bats has a problem. Its debatable whether or not he wants additional tracking or addition Crit boost on the Batarangs in this case. If a target is stunned, Batman can just throw the Batarangs point blank to get all the hits in. Against a non-incapacitated target, the tracking becomes important so he gets the hits to connect instead of having them kited. On the other hand, he also can't get the stun bonus in this case so extra Luck up to 14% crit boost might be a good idea too. He's still in a pretty bad position either way. His HP goes down if he takes the crit boost, so I defaulted to tracking instead. With the efficiency boosters, Bats is scary against anything he can Stun.

Wonder Woman
HP (5) [Luck L6 x2, Dmg L3 x3] : 2635 [3210]
EN (5): [Efficiency L3 x2, Luck L3 x1, Range L6 x1] 1066 [1282]
Combat (4) [Speed L6 x2, Speed L3 x3]: Light Attack - 255 damage. Strong Attack - 506 damage. 4% Crit [Attack Speed increased by 20%]

OXXO Combo - 3153 (Assumes 2 hits on finisher. If only 1 hit, damage drops to 2081). If factoring increased attack speed as a flt damage increase, damage goes up to 3784.

Ricochet (1) [Duration L3 x1]: 420 Damage. 126 EN [Stun for 1.93 seconds]
Lasso Capture (2) [Duration L6 x2]: Binds 2 targets in place (preventing movement/actions) [Increase Bind duration to 9.6 seconds]
Lasso Snare (5) [Damage L6 x2, Efficiency L6 x2, Range L6 x1]: 1029 Damage, 189 EN [1557 Damage, 80 EN. Lasso Snare range increased to 37.5 Feet. No other change]
Lasso Spin (0): Damage to a dueler is pathetic. Might have use in team matches
Flying Charge (0): Ditto the above. She doesn't move any faster using this move, so it's kind of a waste

Comments (with Boosts)
Wonder Woman ends up being a little slow compared to Bats/Supes and others since she doesn't have a good move that closes distances. She can kind of do some ranged damage between Ricochet and Lasso Snare, but they are not her preferred means of fighting. Lasso Snare after boosts, does solid damage and is very Energy efficient, but the fact that it knocks people away after still leaves Diana with a little problem.

To help her with this, she has her ever useful projectile reflection as she makes her way close. Once she is close though, your in trouble. Lasso Capture is hard to block since Bind is a very uncommon status. Then once you're nicely stationary, she proceeds to drop multiple combat strikes you for ridiculous damage. She can do this multiple times too as many of her abilities aren't that useful so she'll have ton of EN to spare for Lasso Capture. Even if you somehow block Bind, Diana still has rock solid HP for your standard slugfesting.

Green Lantern
HP (5) [Damage L3 x3, Luck L3 x2]: 2357 [2758]
EN (5): [Efficiency L3 x3, Luck L3 x1, Speed L6 x1] 1142 [1373]
Combat (0): Light Attack - 154 damage. Strong Attack - 277 damage. 5% Crit rate

OXXO Combo - 1172

Plasma Bolt (2) [Range L6 x2]: 368 damage, 64 EN [Increases Stun rate to 31.33%]
Detention (1): Cage that absorbs 300 Damage per side of the cage, 109 EN. Note no boost selected because Dome is basically better in every way. The 1 point is the default that is given. 
Sledgehammer (3) [Speed L6 x1, Duration L6 x2]: 508 Damage, AoE, 85% chance for stun. 161 EN [Increases Stun rate to 93%, Stun duration to 5 Seconds]
Protection Dome (1) [Efficiency L6 x1]: Deploys a barrier that absorbs 300 Damage, 78 EN [Decreased EN cost to 51]
Grinder (5) [Damage L6 x2, Luck L6 x2, Efficiency L6 x1]: 842 Damage/sec, 93 EN/sec [1277 Damage/sec, 60 EN/sec, +14% Crit rate]

Comments (with Boosts)
Boosted Green Lantern has a couple of nasty tricks up his sleeve. First as noted, he's very anti-melee thanks to his Grinder power. When this is used, it makes attacking GL from the front very dangerous because he will be constantly damaging you for each second you spend there. The closest analogy that I can think of when translated to a Turn based setting is basically a perfect counter rate. This instantly makes him a bit more cheeky than usual.

Second, against enemies that are below average speed, GL can perform wall strats that make him difficult to hit. Set up the Dome on his turn, wait for a double, then attack. Redeploy barrier after and repeat. Since the Dome doesn't carry over extra damage to GL, his slower opponents have to break the barrier on their own or wait for it to dissipate naturally. It has its limits however since GL is at most average speed, but it's a nasty surprise for those who are significant slower and adds another trick to his book.

Finally, his Sledgehammer gives him some workable Stun. It's not as great as Batman's, but he will get enough time to land a combo or chain a couple of them together before going to work. Plasma Bolt's increased Stun rate also works against ranged opponents, but less useful then just hammering people. Overall, he's versatile in his tricks, although not particularly strong in each.

Flash
HP (5) [Luck L6 x2, Luck L3 x3]: 2249  [2721]
EN (5): [Efficiency L6 x1, Efficiency L3 x3, Range x1] 1066 [1348]
Combat (0): Light Attack - 146 damage (73 x2). Strong Attack - 262 damage (131 x2) 3% Crit Rate.

OXXO Combo (Normal): 1109
OXXO Combo (Supersonic Evade) [/w Boost]: 2072 [2564]

Charge (2) [Speed L6 x1, Speed L3 x1]: 368 Damage, 64 EN [Increases Disarm chance to 95%]
Pinball (3) [Speed L3 x2, Duration L6 x1]: 970 Damage over 5 hits, 171 EN [Increases Stun rate to 20%, Stun duration increases to 3.4 Seconds]
Whirlwind (0): Not used. Damage/EN ratio is poor and unlike Diana's Bind, Flash is stuck in Whirlwind mode while opponents are bound, restricting his options.
Speed Force (3) [Speed L6 x1, Duration L6 x1, Efficiency L6 x1]: Boosts Attack/Move speed by 250%, decreases damage dealt by 20%. 242 EN [Attack/Move Speed increased to 272%, Duration increased to 6 seconds, EN reduced to 157]
Supersonic Evade (4) [Damage L6 x2, Duration L3 x2] : Gain 94 damage bonus against target with combat attacks, 83 EN. [143 Bonus damage, lasts for 7.25 seconds]

Comments (with Boosts)
Flash is basically PC WA4 Hugo, minus the really bad durability and magic damage. I was wrong in my initial assessment as even with Supersonic Evade, Flash can still be hit by attacks that hit all around a target. This is very similar to how Hugo can be hit by Pseudo MT, but gains complete immunity to ST attacks. More  similarities with Hugo is how the fastest man alive can reach up to 272% Average Speed with Speed Force and pretty much run circles around his opposition. His strikes aren't particularly strong, but they add up very quick - especially with the bonus from Supersonic Evade. Against anyone with only ST, Flash basically auto-wins.

For other tricks, Flash basically has one we haven't seen yet - near perfect Disarm chance. He was already immune to close range ST, but now with the boosts on Charge, he will disarm ranged attackers and force them into it. Better hope you are FFT Chemist and have Equip Change ready! He also has some semblance of stunning due to Pinball focusing in a duel but it's Turn 2 at best (about 49% chance). Not one to win in raw damage or raw durability, but his kit is neat enough.

Martian Manhunter
HP (5) [Damage L6 x1, Damage L3 x3, Luck L3 x1]: 2635 [3206]
EN (5) (Efficiency L6 x1, Efficiency L3 x3, Luck L3 x1]: 1142 [1431]
Combat (4) [Speed L6 x2, Speed L3 x2]: Light Attack - 251 damage. Strong Attack - 475 damage. 4% Crit rate. [+18% Attack Speed]

OXXO Combo (Normal) - 1984
OXXO Combo (Transformed) - 4626

Psychic Pulse (2) [Duration L6 x1, Duration L3 x1]: 109 Damage, 65% chance to Stun. 73 EN [Increased Stun rate to 96.66%]
Phase Charge (1): 735 Damage, 105 EN. No Boosts used as damage fails to compare to Shape Shifted combat strikes.
Shadow Shift (0): No practical use(?)
Mind Burst (0): Not used; damage dealt is not worthwhile on individual targets
Shape Shift (5) [Luck L6 x2, Damage L6 x1, Duration L6 x1, Efficiency L6 x1]: Gains 434 bonus damage to combat strikes. Increases damage taken by 32.8%. 343 EN [Extra damage taken reduced to 6.8%, Bonus damage increased to 516, Duration increased to 15.88 seconds, EN Cost reduced to 223]

Comments (with Boosts)
For all the powers that Jonn has, his DL plan is really simple. Build on a Stun with Psychic Pulse and stack up the time, then transform and maul the target with his game best damage. Once boosts are factored in, his damage vulnerability is cut sharply down to just 6.8% - so even when his opposition isn't vulnerable to Stun, Jonn can still slug it out with the best of them. For the rest of his points and boost, they all serve to make him a deadly melee combatant. With increased attack speed, combat strikes and higher than the average HP Boost, Jonn's DL strategy is a basic but effective one.

Zatanna
HP (5) [Luck L6 x2,  Luck L3 x3]: 2006 [2427]
EN (5): [Efficiency L3 x3, Range L6 x2] 1450 [1762]
Combat (0): Light Attack - 116 damage. Strong Attack - 221 damage. 5% Crit.

OXXO Combo - 1859 damage (3 hits on finisher. If only 1 hit, damage drops by 1/2)

Fire Bolt (2) [Efficiency L6 x1, Duration L6 x1]: 155 Damage, 70 EN (Stun chance increased to 31.33%, EN Cost reduced to 45]
Heal (5) [Damage L6 x2, Damage L3 x2, Efficiency x1]: 719 Healing, 240 EN [Increases Healing to 1819, Reduces EN Cost to 156]
Polymorph (1) [Duration L3 x1]: 50% HP reduction + Transforms. 147 EN. Hits 1 target only [Increases Transform time to 11.35 Seconds]
Time Stop (3) [Speed L6 x2, Duration L6 x1]: 75% Slow, 357 EN [Reduced target Move/Attack Speed by 90%, Duration increased to 10.6 seconds]
Protect (1) [Duration L3 x1]: 252 Damage Absorption (damage does not carry over), 189 EN. [Duration increased to 13.9 seconds]

Comments (with Boosts)
Her bad points are still there - low durability and low damage, but she makes up for this with a variety of gimmicks that are tough to get around. She still has her easy way of winning with Polymorph, but once boosts are factored in, Zatanna gains a couple of new strategies. The first is running Protect Walling strategies where she slows the target, then on the many turns that she gets (because her Slow drops the target's speed by 90%), she spends one turn casting Protect and the others to just attack the target with melee strikes. Unless the target has double acting, they will not be able to hit her since she'll recover in time to put up another Protect. A second strategy is to just do something similar to Haste healing since the slow lasts almost as long as it takes before natural Health/Energy regeneration kick in. Zatanna can just slow, Heal, then attack and wait for regeneration. A third option that becomes available is from the stun on Fire Bolt. Not only is the stun chance  greatly increased (about 1/3), it's extremely cost efficient, so she can spam this and build some stun time like the other League members. Finally, the improved Heal helps her tackle standard fights (comes to about 75%) whereas before she would struggle much more. Overall, after Supes, Zatanna is probably the second strongest PC in this cast.

Green Lantern (Hal)
HP (5): 2357
EN (5): 1142

OXXO Combo - 1172

Plasma Bolt (1): 263 damage, 45 EN
Detention (1): Cage that absorbs 300 Damage per side of the cage, 109 EN
Sledgehammer (3): 508 Damage, AoE, 85% chance for stun. 161 EN
Protection Dome (3): Deploys a barrier that absorbs 600 Damage, 140 EN
Grinder (5): 842 Damage/sec, 93 EN/sec

Green Lantern (Kyle)

OXXO Combo - 1172

Plasma Bolt (1): 263 damage, 45 EN
Detention (1): Cage that absorbs 300 Damage per side of the cage, 109 EN
Sledgehammer (3): 508 Damage, AoE, 85% chance for stun. 161 EN
Protection Dome (3): Deploys a barrier that absorbs 600 Damage, 140 EN
Grinder (5): 842 Damage/sec, 93 EN/sec

Hawkgirl
Combat (0): - Light Attack - 169 damage. Strong Attack - 305 damage. 5% Crit rate

OXXO Combo - 1370 damage

War Cry (1): 378 damage/sec, 73 EN
Thanagarian Strike (5): 1808 Damage, 293 EN
Nth Degree (4): 419 damage, 137 EN. 60% Stun rate
Mace Throw (3): 310 damage, 96 EN. 30% Stun rate, 30% Disarm rate

Aquaman
HP (5): 2510
EN (5): 1175
Combat (5): Light Attack - 229 damage. Strong Attack - 434 damage. 8% Crit rate

OXXO Combo - 1812 damage (3 hits on finisher. If only 1 hit, damage drops by 1/2)

Rising Uppercut (5): 1645 damage, 268 EN.
Whirlpool (2): 150 damage/sec for 3 seconds, 113 EN. Bounds target.
Waterball (1): 263 damage, 63 EN
Water Blade (0): Not used; nearly half the hits will whiff and will not out damage Rising Uppercut.

Green Arrow
HP (5): 2260
EN (5): 1290
Combat (0): - Light Attack - 116 damage. Strong Attack - 221 damage. 12% Crit rate.

OXXO Combo - 922 damage

Power Shot (2): 248 damage (124 x2). 56 EN
Exploding Arrow (5): 1575 Damage, 336 EN
Barrage (1): 155 damage, 124 EN
Fire Arrow (1): 124 damage + 100 Burn Damage over 4 seconds (this doesn't scale). 54 EN. Can stack with Electro-Arrow.
Electro-Arrow (4): 467 damage + 627 Electric Damage over 3 seconds. 266 EN. Can stack with Fire Arrow.

Huntress
HP (5): 2194
Combat (0): Light Attack - 117 damage. Strong Attack - 222 damage. 22% Crit rate per point.

OXXO Combo - 927 damage

Gotham Girl (3): 2808 damage over 6 hits, 336 EN
Rapid Firel (4): 1512 damage, 250 EN
Hunting Season (1): 376 damage, 51 EN. Allows for escape/closing the distance.
Bullseye (3): 4.5 second Stun. 169 EN

Supergirl
HP (5): 2755
EN (5): 953
Combat (1): Light Attack - 237 damage. Strong Attack - 475 damage. 2% Crit rate.

OXXO Combo - 1956 damage (3 hits on finisher. If only 1 hit, damage drops by 1/2)

Super Punch (5): 1928 Damage, 252 EN. Can be charged to do x2.2 damage totaling 4242 damage, 378 EN
Heat Vision (5): 929 damage/sec, 99 EN/sec. Deals 75 after-burn damage over 3 seconds (does not scale).
Super Breath (1): 50% HP reduction + Transforms. 207 EN. Can hit 3 targets
Flying Strike (1): 645 damage, 128 EN. Used for escaping/closing the distance.

Black Canary
HP (5): 2194
Combat (0): Light Attack - 116 damage. Strong Attack - 221 damage. 5% Crit.
OXXO Combo - 1859 damage (3 hits on finisher. If only 1 hit, damage drops by 1/2)

Canary Cry (5): 1008 damage/sec, 97 EN/sec. 47% chance to stun/sec
Bird of Prey (1): 558 damage/sec, 50 EN/sec
Talon Strike (1): 349 damage/sec for 6 seconds, 93 EN. Used for escape/ closing the distance
Raptor (5): 1300 Damage over 2 hits, 194 EN. 85% Disarm chance.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 06:21:22 AM by Tide »
<@Claude> yahtzee

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
Averages (No Boost)
NOTE: Crit rate not yet factored.

HP (Core league members only): 2441
1. Superman: 2816 (115.34%)
2t. Wonder Woman: 2635 (107.93%)
2t. Martian Manhunter: 2635 (107.93%)
4. Batman: 2635 (97.98%)
5. Green Lantern: 2357 (96.54%)
6.Flash: 2249 (92.12%)
7. Zatanna: 2006 (82.17%)

Most Damaging Skill (Core league members only): 2508
1. Martian Manhunter: 3895 (OXXO /w Shape Shift)
2. Superman: 3780 (Fully Charged Super Punch)
3. Wonder Woman: 3153 (OXXO combo /w 2 finisher hits)
4. Flash: 2287 (OXXO combo /w Super Sonic Evade)
5. Zatanna: 1859 (OXXO combo /w 3 finisher hits)
6. Batman: 1410 (5 x Batarang hits)
7. Green Lantern: 1172.24 (OXXO combo)

HP (All): 2405
1. Superman: 2816 (117.09%)
2. Supergirl: 2755 (114.56%)
3t. Wonder Woman: 2635 (109.57%)
3t. Martian Manhunter: 2635 (109.57%)
5. Aquaman: 2510 (104.37%)
6. Batman: 2392 (99.46%)
7t. Green Lantern: 2357 (98.01%)
7t. Green Lantern (Hal): 2357 (98.01%)
7t. Green Lantern (Kyle): 2357 (98.01%)
7t. Hawkgirl: 2357 (98.01%)
11. Green Arrow: 2260 (93.97%)
12. Flash: 2249 (93.52%)
13t. Huntress: 2194 (91.23%)
13t. Black Canary: 2194 (91.23%)
15. Zatanna: 2006 (83.41%)

Most Damaging Skill (All): 2230
1. Supergirl: 4242 (Fully charged Super Punch)
2. Martian Manhunter: 3895 (OXXO /w Shape Shift)
3. Superman: 3780 (Fully Charged Super Punch)
4. Wonder Woman: 3153 (OXXO combo /w 2 finisher hits)
5. Huntress: 2808 (6 hits on Gotham Girl)
6. Flash: 2287 (OXXO combo /w Super Sonic Evade)
7. Zatanna: 1859 (OXXO combo /w 3 finisher hits)
8. Aquaman: 1812 (OXXO combo)
9. Hawkgirl: 1808 (Thanagarian Strike)
10. Green Arrow: 1575 (Exploding Arrow)
11. Batman: 1410 (5x Batarang hits)
12. Black Canary: 1300 (Raptor)
13t. Green Lantern: 1172 (OXXO combo)
13t. Green Lantern (Hal): 1172 (OXXO combo)
13t. Green Lantern (Kyle): 1172 (OXXO combo)

I will get numbers with Boosts and Damage over time later.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 03:48:27 AM by Tide »
<@Claude> yahtzee