Register

Author Topic: DL Twink League 2014 Week 1  (Read 1749 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
DL Twink League 2014 Week 1
« on: November 24, 2014, 07:25:50 AM »
A short primer- unlike most CK Brand Tournaments, this Twink League will run for 5 or 6 weeks with all contestants drawing new matches, then those with the best records at the end will move to a single-elimination tournament.  How many I haven't decided, depends a bit on how even the records are through the tourney.  Probably 8 of the 32 total entrants, but if there's clear run-away winners we might shrink down to 4.

This first week will be exclusively Twink Division vs DL Division matchups, but the rest of the tourney will be randomized in that department.  Toward that end, the Twink Division will be marked with a shiny asterisk (*) just to ensure no ambiguity on that front.

Refer back to the Noms Topic for setups, at least at this time.  Hopefully I can have something more detailed in the next few days, but no promises.

On to the matches!

Citan Uzuki (Xenogears)* vs Cidolfas Orlandu (Final Fantasy Tactics)
Millenia (Grandia II)* vs Empyrea (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King)
Lucian (Valkyrie Profile)* vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts)
Peach Toadstool (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)* vs Captain Crow (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King)

Labyrinthia Wordsworth (Wild ARMs XF)* vs Dheginsea (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)
Edward 'Edge' Geraldine (Final Fantasy IV)* vs Ryu (Breath of Fire IV)
Maxim (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals)* vs Jade (Breath of Fire)
Ramza Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics)* vs Ghaleon (Lunar: Silver Star Story)

Virginia Maxwell (Wild ARMs 3)* vs Isolde Schelling (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis)
Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)* vs Beast Rune (Suikoden II)
Yuffie Kisaragi (Final Fantasy VII)* vs T260G (SaGa Frontier)
Rebecca Streisand (Wild ARMs 5)* vs Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI)

Miakis (Suikoden V)* vs Luther Lansfeld (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time)
Claude C. Kenny (Star Ocean: The Second Story)* vs Arceus (Pokémon)
Tiz Arrior (Bravely Default)* vs Yunalesca (Final Fantasy X)
Lenna Charlotte Tycoon (Final Fantasy V)* vs Alternis Dim (Bravely Default)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 07:28:10 AM by Cmdr_King »
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: DL Twink League 2014 Week 1
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 07:59:40 AM »
Hmm, might as well talk about the ones I actually know first - which is just 1...

Tiz Arrior (Bravely Default)* vs Yunalesca (Final Fantasy X) - Tiz's burst isn't enough to take down Yunalesca (unless he's scaled against the jobs stat topic).  Chempirate's the only one with a chance in hell, but Remedy isn't really close enough to a "remove all status" item for me to remove Zombie.  So Tiz's only play is something like keep Shin Smash on Yunalesca 24/7, equip speed passives and forgo even more damage, and have BD auto-life seen as effective vs. a death from Zombie.  Then since Tiz is hopefully faster - which is not a guaranteed thing at all due to equipping a Safety Ring rather than Hermes Sandals - full heal himself (possibly as part of a Brave damage string), then throw back on Auto-Life.  Yunalesca's damage is only bad vs. bosses, it's fine vs. Zombies or Absorb-vulnerable...  yeah no, Tiz is at best locked down and runs out of money, at worst just dies.

Oh, I suppose there is another simple enough to vote.
Lucian (Valkyrie Profile)* vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts) - Seems fairly straightforward, unless Yuri runs out of MP or something, but eh, he's got MP-efficient ways to kill people, too.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 12:57:58 PM »
Citan Uzuki (Xenogears) vs Cidolfas Orlandu (Final Fantasy Tactics) - Ragu O Ragula Citan just vastly overwhelms Cid. Even granting him some evasion respect, Citan has an easy 3HKO with FestiveWind and solid accuracy to work with. Since he has an instant quadra-turn at worst on Cidolfas, uh seriously.
Millenia (Grandia II)* vs Empyrea (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) - EDIT: Sure, burping Dhyer.
Lucian (Valkyrie Profile)* vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts) - EDIT: Yep. Yuri1 has -serious- resource problems and he can never really OHKO Lucian. The only form with the offense to put actual pressure on Lucian (Seraphic Radiance) has the problem of having everything in his arsenal cost an arm and a leg, and Lucian still 2HKOs his ass pretty easily. Any other form sucks at damage and can't really last all that long given how Lucian needs to be killed somewhere along the lines of seven times in a row on average. Bad matchup, Yuri2 would look a -lot- better here.
Peach Toadstool (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)* vs Captain Crow (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) - I suspect Captain Crow probably doesn't even come -particularly- close to OHKOing after max Tension. And there doesn't seem to be any dispel listed on his skillset, which would make this downright trivial: equip Ghost Medal, lololololololol.

Edward 'Edge' Geraldine (Final Fantasy IV)* vs Ryu (Breath of Fire IV) - Ryu has so much in the way of ITD options and Edge's offense isn't too great outside that -one- Spoon shot. Tough luck.
Maxim (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals)* vs Jade (Breath of Fire) - EDIT: Maxim has Mirror? Ew.
Ramza Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics)* vs Ghaleon (Lunar: Silver Star Story) - EDIT: Holy crap, Holy parasitic healing and Math Skill shenanigans. As long as Ramza can tweak to survive a full Ghal turn, he's pretty much set. And I think he can.

Virginia Maxwell (Wild ARMs 3)* vs Isolde Schelling (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis) - I can't really see anything in Ginny's setup that lets her survive Isolde's obscene damage pileup unless you give Reflect more credit than I do. I mean, she could pull off pro Valiant strats, but my kneejerk is that opening with Baxim Bite and then messing with Grand Gaze shenanigans likely lets her bypass the worst of it, and Ginny herself hardly wants to get Isolde even into Ancient Secret range. A single break landed also means it's all over.
Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)* vs Beast Rune (Suikoden II) - Hm, if I allow all parts to the Beast Rune, the offense gets pretty crazy. Fortunately, Shiva allows Squall to junction to Strength, Spirit -and- Vitality, and he could possibly become borderline magically immune and horrendously physically tanky. The status resistance offered by the Status junctions also ought to be useful, though he'll have to junction Curaga in order to stall this out - granted, sleep and poison immunity is all he needs here, and if he becomes as tanky as I'm kneejerking, it won't be a -huge- deal. He could also pull up Shell and Protect and Squall also can grab Str+ passives -and- he can work this with just his physical... yeah, he probably has a lot of ways to win this. Not bothering with poison immunity to boost his crisis level could also speed things up.
Yuffie Kisaragi (Final Fantasy VII)* vs T260G (SaGa Frontier) - Yuffie manages to be above average HP even post-Summon loadout by enough to survive a Magnify or a V-MAX, and T2 hateshateshates ITD. Bahamut x8 likely does her in.

Miakis (Suikoden V)* vs Luther Lansfeld (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time) - Luther at full HP is awful. Miakis with just a Double-Edged+Fury setup likely one-rounds him on average, and that's not even the ceiling on her offensive potential.
Claude C. Kenni (Star Ocean: The Second Story)* vs Arceus (Pokémon) - EDIT: okay, so Ghost typing =/= auto win. It still limits Claude's offense some, though (it's pretty much the best typing for Arceus to pick in this match), and it can stall with Cosmic Power+Recover+gross speed split long enough to make some real leeway.
Tiz Arrior (Bravely Default)* vs Yunalesca (Final Fantasy X) - Multiforms really do awful things to Tiz' offense potential, honestly. And there's a lot of status for him to hack through against 'lesca.
Lenna Charlotte Tycoon (Final Fantasy V)* vs Alternis Dim (Bravely Default) - Well, imagine Alternis under Slow, for starters. Or Alternis having to deal with Golem. That said, she just 3-2s and 3HKOs on average to me, and has insane chipping prowess to just blow Alternis up. He loathes being a Heavy boss at high HP.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 11:30:14 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 06:51:24 PM »
Shadow Hearts specifically, not Shadow Hearts: Covenant or Shadow Hearts Series.

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 07:12:06 PM »
Citan Uzuki (Xenogears)* vs Cidolfas Orlandu (Final Fantasy Tactics) - Instant quad-turning.
Lucian (Valkyrie Profile)* vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts) - Welp.

Labyrinthia Wordsworth (Wild ARMs XF)* vs Dheginsea (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) - Well Enigmancer + RFX+25% lets her eek barely above average here and Lightning probably should manage an OHKO here with Elementalist EQ and MAG+25% in the mix as well.  Could be wrong about that but eh, don't particularly feel up to crunching that much out and it's not like I'm gonna kneejerk in favor of FE10 boss HP and it's not like she can't set up for defense to avoid a OHKO.  That and if it's necessary Widespread means I don't see her triggering counters.
Edward 'Edge' Geraldine (Final Fantasy IV)* vs Ryu (Breath of Fire IV) - Sure.
Ramza Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics)* vs Ghaleon (Lunar: Silver Star Story) - uh.

Virginia Maxwell (Wild ARMs 3)* vs Isolde Schelling (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis) - best bullshit
Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)* vs Beast Rune (Suikoden II) - sure
Yuffie Kisaragi (Final Fantasy VII)* vs T260G (SaGa Frontier) - sure
Rebecca Streisand (Wild ARMs 5)* vs Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI) - Jesus, Rebecca has no hope of outpacing Cure on average.  BUT MP DRAINING ahahaha fucking no WA5 enemies don't even have the decency to have a fake MP pool like FFX/SH2/SH3, let alone a real one, hyping that is pretty much the most laughable thing ever.  Alternatively Break assuming that wasn't LvlStupid since IIRC WA5 had a grand total of four statuses and petrify wasn't one of them.

Claude C. Kenny (Star Ocean: The Second Story)* vs Arceus (Pokémon) - Welp.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 11:50:44 PM by Random Consonant »

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 08:39:10 PM »
Voting later, but I don't think Ghost Plate is an auto win against Claude. Claude will just opt for Ripper Blast and get around it completely. Not that Arceus can't win by other means, but it shouldn't be an auto-win.
...into the nightfall.

Glen Veil

• Just call me...
  • Denizen
  • HO-UOU-IN K-YO-U-MA~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 09:58:58 PM »
Lucian (Valkyrie Profile)* vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts)-Kneejerk for now that Yuri can outlast the guts loop, mostly iffy that he might get screwed if he has to erfill SP at a bad time, will check it out more thoroughly later. Oh, Shadow Hearts , yeah, Lucian should take this then.

Labyrinthia Wordsworth (Wild ARMs XF)*
vs Dheginsea (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) - My kneejerk would be that Dheg just out stats her to such a degree that no setup of hers would let her win, but then he doesn't move so she gets a free turn to set up protect which should just barely let her be able to survive him long enough to kill him thanks to that thunder weakness. Yuck.

Rebecca Streisand (Wild ARMs 5)* vs Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI) Rebecca having the sky medium means she comes with Mp draining, and she thanks the gods that 100% Orange doesn't completely neuter that since average mp in game is only 475, this makes Absorb a 5hko to average mp, 6hko probably to Terra's pool, which should take about 12 turns due to Terra's M evade, thus forcing her into the puny level slapfest that godlike deserves.  Even with the headstart, Terra Should fail to hit the 47 hit mark before Rebbeca can hit her for her pchp.

Tiz Arrior (Bravely Default)* vs Yunalesca (Final Fantasy X) - Fuck thinking about this, later maybe.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 10:00:29 PM by Glen Veil »

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 10:08:32 PM »
Citan Uzuki (Xenogears)* vs Cidolfas Orlandu (Final Fantasy Tactics)- Should be able to blitz down.
Millenia (Grandia II)* vs Empyrea (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King)
Peach Toadstool (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)* vs Captain Crow (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King)

Edward 'Edge' Geraldine (Final Fantasy IV)* vs Ryu (Breath of Fire IV)- Yeah, the ITD/NE breaths should do it.
Maxim (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals)* vs Jade (Breath of Fire)- Mirror handles too much of Jade's offense.
Ramza Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics)* vs Ghaleon (Lunar: Silver Star Story)- Kneejerk Ghaleon really loathing any kind of speed down. Ramza is going to lap him forever after a couple of speed breaks.

Virginia Maxwell (Wild ARMs 3)* vs Isolde Schelling (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis)

"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2014, 12:21:08 AM »
Voting later, but I don't think Ghost Plate is an auto win against Claude. Claude will just opt for Ripper Blast and get around it completely. Not that Arceus can't win by other means, but it shouldn't be an auto-win.

Ripper Blast is actually earth-elemental? I don't remember it triggering -any- Earth resistance in-game - but then, I'm not very up to speed on SO2 enemy resistances in general. That said, I'd buy an argument saying Ripper Blast bypasses Ghost typing if that's true.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2014, 12:50:58 AM »
Glen: Dheginsea doesn't move, *but* he has long-range MT (at a power loss) IIRC, and Labyrinthia can't cast Lightning after moving if she tries to close post-buffing.  So she wants a "start within range" interp (unless she also has High Cavalier ofc, but I don't think she does).

Millenia (Grandia II)* vs Empyrea (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King) - Depends entirely on if Millenia outspeeds here with SBE.  She possibly loses anyway if she can't buff enough during it to survive an Empy turn after she shakes off SBE.  But still, probably Millenia.  (Her magic damage is better than usual with this build, which is what she wants.)
Lucian (Valkyrie Profile)* vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts) - CK is a Lucian fan, I see, since my earlier comment was based on Yuri2.

Labyrinthia Wordsworth (Wild ARMs XF)* vs Dheginsea (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) - I'll buy the OHKO, powerful Lightning offense & all.
Maxim (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals)* vs Jade (Breath of Fire) - If Mirror doesn't turn off his own healing, sure.
Ramza Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics)* vs Ghaleon (Lunar: Silver Star Story) - Screaming + Auto-Potion off 100 Brave.

Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)* vs Beast Rune (Suikoden II) - Okay, multitarget in FF8 wasn't that common (outside of GFs), but it's surely something.  If Squall is scaled against the DL FF8 cast his stats are pretty godlike here so sure he can tank all those actions, then worst comes to worst Aura -> Limit hoping for MT.  Casting Triple -> Meteor x3 works too, each Beast Rune part is like .40 PCHP or something pathetic.

Miakis (Suikoden V)* vs Luther Lansfeld (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time) - Uh, I don't have a good sense at just how much better a Miakis physical setup would be here than the DL averages, and I'm not sure a magical setup will really do the trick vs. Luther's MP draining.
Tiz (Bravely Default)* vs Yunalesca (Final Fantasy X) - Per above.
Lenna (Final Fantasy V)* vs Alternis Dim (Bravely Default) - Sure, I suppose I can see Alternis as Slow-vulnerable since he is in-game to the debuff version.  Chip-> rain of Meteors.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2014, 01:42:22 AM »

Ripper Blast is actually earth-elemental? I don't remember it triggering -any- Earth resistance in-game - but then, I'm not very up to speed on SO2 enemy resistances in general. That said, I'd buy an argument saying Ripper Blast bypasses Ghost typing if that's true.

Is it earth-elemental, yes. But even if it wasn't, Claude can still lose some attack power and opt for an elemental weapon to force a guessing game (or alternately, his strongest element weapon is Holy. Given that Arceus did not exist before the physical/magical changeover, I would say that any element not in Pokémon still is probably not going to trigger Ghost Plate).
...into the nightfall.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2014, 02:07:13 AM »
Quote from: SnowFire
Miakis (Suikoden V)* vs Luther Lansfeld (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time) - Uh, I don't have a good sense at just how much better a Miakis physical setup would be here than the DL averages, and I'm not sure a magical setup will really do the trick vs. Luther's MP draining.

The damage scales pretty madly in a multiplicative manner. Double-Edged alone doubles her damage and stacks with Fury's 1.5x multiplier. Then, Power Rune's 1.5x mult - or Crazed Orb's 2x mult, but it's chancier due to accuracy penalties. Her base physical deals 262 damage... so, 262 x 2 x 1.5 x 1.5 = 1179. Or 262 x 2 x 2 x 1.5 = 1572. To a 1440 kill point. Before factoring in multiple swings, crits or the like - with her game-best double swing and decent crit. Her average damage without physical twinking is 586, so that -really- goes nuts with S5's insane physical tweakery potential. Of course, Miakis durability turns -very- bad with Double-Edged, but a full HP Luther shouldn't OHKO her even then, I don't think. The idea is landing a OHKO on average, and that she should have a lot of room to etch out.

DragonKnight Zero

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2014, 04:52:12 AM »
Flame Shield neuters Citan's best damage but still beats Orlandu at his own game.  Hilarious.

Abstaining but kneejerking Jade since he only needs to catch Maxim with Mirror down only once.

Rune Blade, Thief Hat, and Chameleon Robe  Load up with mastered Math Skill, Damage Split, and Defense UP (to ward off a kill with physicals).  Heal with calculated Holy and Scream to a point of of triple or quad turning Ghaleon.  100 Brave Damage Split adds insult and speeds up the kill.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2014, 06:53:42 AM »
Millenia (Grandia II)* vs Empyrea (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King)- Yeah, this one is probably a foot race...which is still not remotely close as SBE is going to be approaching average speed at best here. Truth be told, Millenia needs a lot more twinking to hang with this crowd level at all. A lot of the improvements served to just make bad stats closer to average for her. She needs multiple HP/Speed plus (or just a free accessory pool might do. Equip one for evasion, Empyrea probably misses 1 of 2 first hits, Millenia has time to do what is needed)
Lucian (Valkyrie Profile)* vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts)- Yeah, just to note but SH Yuri is...kind of bad (well for Godlike). Never really will OHKO (unless you hold his own damage in the average), can only use the good damage twice. Can't transform into other fusions. He's kind of borderlinish.

Labyrinthia Wordsworth (Wild ARMs XF)* vs Dheginsea (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)- I guess. I'm not how well she would function against...literally anyone in this field, but spoilz.
Maxim (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals)* vs Jade (Breath of Fire)- Barring Mirror and his own healing, yeah.

Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)* vs Beast Rune (Suikoden II)- Sure, especially given how he'll look compared to averages.
Rebecca Streisand (Wild ARMs 5)* vs Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI)- Drain lols really badly at Rebecca, I think.

Miakis (Suikoden V)* vs Luther Lansfeld (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time)- Yeah, if she can pull out that much damage, she should OHKO.
...into the nightfall.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2014, 08:46:07 AM »

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2014, 05:04:48 PM »

Lazy votes are lazy.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2014, 06:52:19 AM »
Citan Uzuki (Xenogears)*- iiiiiiii vs Cidolfas Orlandu (Final Fantasy Tactics)
Millenia (Grandia II)*- ii vs Empyrea (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King)- ii (Hatbot)
Lucian (Valkyrie Profile)*- iiiiiii vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts)-
Peach Toadstool (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)*- iiii vs Captain Crow (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King)

Labyrinthia Wordsworth (Wild ARMs XF)*- iiiiii vs Dheginsea (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)
Edward 'Edge' Geraldine (Final Fantasy IV)* vs Ryu (Breath of Fire IV)- iiiiii
Maxim (Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals)*- iiiiii  vs Jade (Breath of Fire)
Ramza Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics)*- iiiiiii vs Ghaleon (Lunar: Silver Star Story)

Virginia Maxwell (Wild ARMs 3)* vs Isolde Schelling (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis)- iiiii
Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)*- iiiiii vs Beast Rune (Suikoden II)
Yuffie Kisaragi (Final Fantasy VII)*- iiiii vs T260G (SaGa Frontier)
Rebecca Streisand (Wild ARMs 5)*- i vs Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI)- iiii

Miakis (Suikoden V)*- iiii vs Luther Lansfeld (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time)
Claude C. Kenny (Star Ocean: The Second Story)*- ii vs Arceus (Pokémon)- ii (Hatbot)
Tiz Arrior (Bravely Default)* vs Yunalesca (Final Fantasy X)- iiiii
Lenna Charlotte Tycoon (Final Fantasy V)*- iiiii vs Alternis Dim (Bravely Default)