Register

Author Topic: RPGDL 2014 Season 2 Finals  (Read 2108 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
RPGDL 2014 Season 2 Finals
« on: July 07, 2014, 06:50:27 AM »
Due to some miscalculation on my part, this is going up the week of DLCon.  As such!  This topic will remain open for at least two weeks, possibly more.  Basically it'll close when I start the next full tournament, although there will probably be some interim entertainment next week and probably the week after.

Godlike

Belial (Wild ARMs 4) vs Katrina Liane Elesius (Wild ARMs XF)

Heavy

Velna (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Emelia(SaGa Frontier)

Middle

Mystic Knight (Final Fantasy V) vs Anastasia Romanov (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)

Light

Irenes (Chrono Cross) vs Melody Vilente (Wild ARMs 3)

Season Rankings

For each of the following games, please give a vote of Rank or Reject.

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (11/20)
Tales of Destiny (11/20)

Data Mine

Please indicate if you have played the following games.  Additionally, you may vote to Reject the game.  Please do not base this on playership: the games cannot possibly be ranked at this time!  Votes of reject should be reserved for mechanical, quality, or other such issues.

Bravely Default
Sands of Destruction
Luminous Arc
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy Dimensions
Romancing SaGa
Child of Light
Sword of Vermillion
Last Scenario
Exit Fate
Diablo II
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: RPGDL 2014 Season 2 Finals
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 07:37:19 AM »
If Katrina can't OHKO with the Distortion down, she basically loses (barring obscene HP respect / no Belial damage respect).  It's pretty close but I'm inclined to throw Katrina this bone (she deals ~.50 PCHP, Belial has ~.50 PCHP...  somewhat more by the stat topic but there are other intangibles that make me respect it less).  That said, not sure it's enough.  Katrina has ~4 PCHP to me, Belial deals .47 PCHP damage with Agony Effect (after Katrina chips the distortion to nearly dead, she'll spam Def +50%).  If we use the stat topic values, 2.72/1.07 = 2.54, and 1.54/2.00 = Katrina is faster once she's lost 77% of her health if understand Katrina's speed boost correctly (e.g. half life is double speed).  So Katrina gets faster at .92 PCHP.  Which...  is just barely, barely 2HKO'd by Agony Effect (Belial is using that because Katrina spams Def +50% while waiting Belial out after chipping the Distortion).  If Belial can chip it nearly perfectly.  Which...  she actually kinda can, her physical ramming into Katrina's good defense is pretty wussy, and she's in no hurry while she's faster due to being able to throw the Distortion back up.  Katrina can still win if the initiative lines up perfectly such that she insta-doubles after Belial knocks her faster, and while I'm not particularly inclined to hype bosses for manipulating the turn gauge like that (e.g. let Belial wait until the coast is clear with some useless move that she doesn't have, unless you allow her to attempt and fail a 4D Pocket), the odds of Katrina getting her insta-double right away when she's only a little faster are not high.  So...  looks like it's actually Belial, to me. :(  Shame, it's cool when duelers can just bust-down the Distortion with multiactions, and Katrina has that potential.  Give Katrina a tiny bit more HP respect while still seeing her as OHKOing Belial and she wins for sure, though.  As little as 4.2 PCHP should make it easy.
EDIT: See Jo'ou, if Katrina gets a single turn while she's faster she switches to Fright Knight spam and wins.  That's better.

Unless FF5 blockers more badass than I recall?

SIGH

--
Very, very weak rank.

To be clear, I don't think TO is rankable with just 11 players due to horrific pathsplit & version split issues between PSP & PSX - it's like Star Ocean 1 in that regard.  However, Djinn (not listed in the current 11) is halfway through TO and still playing it, and I suspect CK can be badgered into it (he owns it I'm pretty sure).  That would knock the actual playership up to 12-13, which would probably be sufficient.

However, I'd be perfectly fine with waiting on this for a more solid 12-13 players finished now, hence the weak vote.

Tales of Destiny (11/20)
Reject for now.  Old game that is unlikely to get new players and is borderline as is.  (if it gets more than we can revisit it)

--
Played:
Bravely Default
Sands of Destruction
Luminous Arc
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Diablo II - REJECT hahaha nice try OK.  PCs have too many balance patches, bosses are more rankable but heavily swingily based on "do you evade their stuff or facetank it."  Evasive characters like Lyn >>> Diablo bosses.

Have not played:
Final Fantasy Dimensions
Romancing SaGa
Child of Light - I'll probably play this in the near future.
Sword of Vermillion
Last Scenario
Exit Fate
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 04:24:53 PM by SnowFire »

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 12:49:10 PM »
Godlike

Belial (Wild ARMs 4) vs Katrina Liane Elesius (Wild ARMs XF) - Feels like a total mismatch to me. Katrina owns face, Belial's only hope is Distortion, and my memory of Katrina is that it's not gonna stop her for long.

Heavy

Velna (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Emelia(SaGa Frontier) - Initiative boom damage~

Middle

Mystic Knight (Final Fantasy V) vs Anastasia Romanov (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) - Status, sure.

Light

Irenes (Chrono Cross) vs Melody Vilente (Wild ARMs 3) - Mermaid hype train has crashed. :(

Season Rankings

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (11/20)  - Rank, yeah, it's a cool enough game with interesting duelers. I'm fine with NEB's stat topic interps, even though I'd personally like to nom things like Princess Catiua separate from her standard form. I feel like that's a decent compromise. Not like there are any bluelikes in this cast, either.
Tales of Destiny (11/20) - I'd rather rank ToP over this meh cast. ToP at least gives us Mint for an interesting Light, Arche/Klaus for some interesting mages, and Cless isn't a bad multi-hitting/varyingly-elemental Heavy slugger. ToD gives us... Rutee? as the only interesting one.

Data Mine

Please indicate if you have played the following games.  Additionally, you may vote to Reject the game.  Please do not base this on playership: the games cannot possibly be ranked at this time!  Votes of reject should be reserved for mechanical, quality, or other such issues.

Bravely Default - Played, but not Completed. It is literally in my 3DS right now, so it shouldn't be too much longer...
Sands of Destruction - Not Played, but it's on my 'play it soon' list, after BD.
Luminous Arc - Not Played, but nothing against it as a rank.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Played, and I actually like Zack as a duelist!
Final Fantasy Dimensions - Played, basically another great version of FF5 or BD-style rankings. Just needs more players!
Romancing SaGa - Is this RS1? RS:MS? RS3? I've played RS3, which should totally get ranked. Dunno about the others.
Child of Light - Played! A Great Rank if we could get a stat topic up in here!
Sword of Vermillion - Not Played, I don't even know what this is...
Last Scenario - Not Played, I don't know this one either...
Exit Fate - Not Played, another one I haven't heard of...
Diablo II - Not Played, but at least I have heard of it!

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 02:10:03 PM »
Belial (Wild ARMs 4) vs Katrina Liane Elesius (Wild ARMs XF) - Only problem with Snowfire's analysis is that Katrina gets her own Distortion-like trick to play with when she reaches 40% HP. Belial herself has absolutely -no way- of breaking through the Fright Knights' Defender spoiling, and Katrina can use them to slow down Belial's chipping and -force- her to let her reach a point where she's more noticeably faster. When both are playing with Chaos Shield strategies, it boils down to who's faster to win the game, and Katrina eventually gets there.

Velna (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Emelia(SaGa Frontier) - Uh theoretically Emelia could even have a shot depending on your disrespect for Velna HP (OHKO Velna, try to survive an Origin turn, hope BoundShot crits on the 3-2), but I think Emelia misses the OHKO on Velna with TrickShot (i.e. she has to BS-crit turn one). And uh no.

Mystic Knight (Final Fantasy V) vs Anastasia Romanov (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) - EDIT: Sleep rules? Okay!

Irenes (Chrono Cross) vs Melody Vilente (Wild ARMs 3) - eh sure

Data Mining

Bravely Default - Played
Sands of Destruction - Not played
Luminous Arc - Not played
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Not played
Final Fantasy Dimensions - Not played
Romancing SaGa - Not played
Child of Light - Played
Sword of Vermillion - Not played
Last Scenario - Not played
Exit Fate - Not played
Diablo II - Not played
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 02:39:56 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 04:28:53 PM »
Godlike

Belial (Wild ARMs 4) vs Katrina Liane Elesius (Wild ARMs XF) - I'm not completely sure about this one, Katrina's not doing that great a job against the distortion or OHKOing Belial once it's down, but she is considerably more durable, counters Belial's own speed advantage to an extent, and eventually gets her own version of the same defensive game, which seems like it's enough to switch it around after a point.

Middle

Mystic Knight (Final Fantasy V) vs Anastasia Romanov (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) - e: okay sleep sword strats aren't useless, nvm.

Light

Irenes (Chrono Cross) vs Melody Vilente (Wild ARMs 3) - No.  Outside of techs Irenes is  worse than Draggy on the damage front, which doesn't incline me to believe that she'll have a better chance of faring better, healing or no.

Season Rankings

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (11/20) - Abstain
Tales of Destiny (11/20) - Reject.  I don't really like handing out rejects but not only is it pretty dead-end it is also unmemorable as fuck ARPG.

Data Mine

Bravely Default - Not played.
Sands of Destruction - Played.
Luminous Arc - Played.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Not played.
Final Fantasy Dimensions - Not played.
Romancing SaGa - Played a bit of.
Child of Light - e: Played, that went faster than I thought it would
Sword of Vermillion - Not played, the fuck is this thing.
Last Scenario - Played.
Exit Fate - Played.
Diablo II - Not played.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 05:12:05 AM by Random Consonant »

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 09:18:43 PM »
Godlike

Belial (Wild ARMs 4) vs Katrina Liane Elesius (Wild ARMs XF): Think it's Katrina? She definitely doesn't OHKO but yeah probably takes over towards the end.

Heavy

Velna (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Emelia(SaGa Frontier): No magic = no dice.

Middle

Mystic Knight (Final Fantasy V) vs Anastasia Romanov (Shadow Hearts: Covenant): Um... what? I'm seriously confused by the votes here.

-Sleep Sword does indeed do damage, and inflicts sleep 100% of the time. Vulnerable to sleep = you lose, unless you're faster than MK.
-Mystic Knight is faster and immunes paralysis, and won't care about silence or poison, so petrify is literally the only way to win and that only has one shot, so yeah I'm not buying that.

Light

Irenes (Chrono Cross) vs Melody Vilente (Wild ARMs 3): Yep.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 10:14:41 PM »
Tactics Ogre- Reject. Marginal draw with votesplit issues. I don't see anything that makes it acceptable.
Tales of Destiny-Reject. I like it as a DL game, but reject.

Bravely Default- Played
Sands of Destruction-Not played
Luminous Arc- Not played
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII- Not played
Final Fantasy Dimensions- Not played
Romancing SaGa- Not played
Child of Light- Not played
Sword of Vermillion- Not played
Last Scenario- Not played
Exit Fate- Not played
Diablo II- Not played

Voting for Katrina, Velna, Anastasia, Melody.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 02:11:11 PM by superaielman »
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Twilkitri

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 12:13:25 AM »
Season Rankings

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (11/20) - Rank
Tales of Destiny (11/20) - Rank

Data Mine

Bravely Default - Played
Sands of Destruction - Haven't
Luminous Arc - Haven't
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Haven't
Final Fantasy Dimensions - Haven't
Romancing SaGa - Haven't
Child of Light - Haven't
Sword of Vermillion - Haven't
Last Scenario - Haven't
Exit Fate - Haven't
Diablo II - Haven't

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 01:05:30 AM »
Middle

Mystic Knight (Final Fantasy V) vs Anastasia Romanov (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) - Is there another Paralysis-blocker besides Hermes Sandals? I don't allow those.

Light

Season Rankings

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (11/20)  - Rank
Tales of Destiny (11/20) - Rank

Data Mine

Bravely Default - Not Played
Sands of Destruction - Played
Luminous Arc - Not Played
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Played
Final Fantasy Dimensions - Not Played
Romancing SaGa - Played
Child of Light - Not Played
Sword of Vermillion - Played
Last Scenario - Not Played
Exit Fate - Not Played (combo breaker)
Diablo II - Played, should really just use Diablo 3 if you want though...

• Suggests the birth of an abomination
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2014, 01:29:17 AM »
Mystic Knight (Final Fantasy V) vs Anastasia Romanov (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) - Status swords don't do any less damage.  Sleep Sword hype is go.

Bravely Default - Not played
Child of Light - Not played
Sword of Vermillion - Played, reject.  Sword of Vermillion is an unmemorable early Sega Genesis single-character ARPG to begin with (single-character games translate miserably to begin with), and this is exacerbated by the fact that normal battles and bossfights have differing battle systems.
Last Scenario - Not played
Exit Fate - Not played
Diablo II - Played, reject: The distinct lack of stat topic aside, there is no way to standardize equipment and difficulty for these PCs.  Diablo 3 would be enough of a pain in the ass.
<+Nama-EmblemOfFire> ...Have the GhebFE guy and the ostian princess guy collaborate.
 <@Elecman> Seems reasonable.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2014, 03:27:29 AM »
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (11/20) - Played. Pretty iffy on ranking this one. Split-path is a problem, stat topic is incomplete, apparently has some interpretation problems... bah. EDIT: Let's call this a reject.
Tales of Destiny (11/20) - Not played. Reject, blah blah won't support many PSX-or-older games at this point.

Data Mine

Bravely Default: Played
Sands of Destruction: Not played.
Luminous Arc: Not played.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII: Not played (and has been a pretty bad ranking idea from everything I've seen).
Final Fantasy Dimensions: Not played. Will probably play it soon enough.
Romancing SaGa: Not played.
Child of Light: Count this as played; I'm in the process of playing, enjoying it enough that I will finish it unless it derails.
Sword of Vermillion: Not played.
Last Scenario: Not played.
Exit Fate: Not played.
Diablo II: Not played. Keep it the hell away from the DL.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 08:52:06 PM by Dark Holy Elf »

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2014, 03:36:29 AM »
Godlike

Heavy

Middle

Light

Season Rankings

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (11/20) reject
Tales of Destiny (11/20) reject

Data Mine

Bravely Default Played
Sands of Destruction Not played
Luminous Arc Not played
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII not played, would reject
Final Fantasy Dimensions played
Romancing SaGa not played
Child of Light not played, will probably play soon
Sword of Vermillion not played
Last Scenario not played
Exit Fate not played
Diablo II not played, would reject
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Reiska

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2014, 11:22:27 PM »
Not voting any of the matches (only one I can is Light anyway and meh), but.

Season Rankings:

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - Rank.  SnowFire points out that a few of the DL's TO players are not part of the "magic 20," and I fall into that category, for what it's worth (unless CK put me back into the core 20 when I wasn't looking.  I haven't played all three routes on PSP, but I did on PSX and I'd consider myself generally well-versed enough in overall TO mechanics to comfortably vote the few PCs in neutral or chaos if they did get a nom, I think.
Tales of Destiny - reject, while I could vote it the duelers aren't interesting and ARPG issues abound.

Data mine:

Bravely Default: not played (but very slowly in progress)
Sands of Destruction: not played
Luminous Arc: not played
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII: not played (but theoretically could be sometime)
Final Fantasy Dimensions: not played (in progress, slowly)
Romancing SaGa: not played (is this SNES RS1 or Minstrel Song? not played either way)
Child of Light: not played
Sword of Vermillion: not played, reject for reasons stated by others
Last Scenario: not played
Exit Fate: not played
Diablo II: played, reject for reasons stated by others.  but if I were going to stat topic it I'd base it on white equipment that can be storebought through the end of act 5 normal only, and treat nightmare/hell as an aftergame and thus ignored for DL purposes. 

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2014, 09:22:02 PM »
Godlike

Heavy

Middle

Light

Season Rankings

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (11/20)- Reject. Reasons given for ranking so far have been pretty bad. I'm sorry, but you might be able to get someone to play it in the future maybe it is a horrible, horrible argument. I'm not seeing this extra voters not in CK's 20 come forward (since CK has 11 including Reiska listed in his tracker, Reiska is then logically one of the 20). Considering the split path and the split version, 11/20 is not cutting it  (and no, I don't think 12/20 is strong enough for this one either. 12 is still borderline, and ranking borderline, the games should be relatively clean ranks otherwise).

Tales of Destiny (11/20)- Reject

Data Mine

Bravely Default- Yes (Partial)
Sands of Destruction- N
Luminous Arc- N
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII- Y (Reject)
Final Fantasy Dimensions- N
Romancing SaGa- N
Child of Light- N
Sword of Vermillion- N
Last Scenario- N
Exit Fate- N
Diablo II- N
...into the nightfall.

MalcolmMasher

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2014, 02:41:48 AM »
Data Mining

Bravely Default - Not played
Child of Light - Not played
Sword of Vermillion - Not played
Last Scenario - Played
Exit Fate - Played
Diablo II - Not played

Regrettably, I suspect that strict DL interpretations will essentially lock ninety percent of the LS/EF casts to "Attack". With that said, many FE characters aren't a whole lot better and I'm OK with them, so I don't think this calls for a pre-emptive rejection.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 04:34:57 AM »
Godlike

Heavy

Velna (Legaia 2: Duel Saga) vs Emelia(SaGa Frontier) - Hahahahahahaha

Middle

Mystic Knight (Final Fantasy V) vs Anastasia Romanov (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) - Yeah, sleep sword strats does the job.

Light

Irenes (Chrono Cross) vs Melody Vilente (Wild ARMs 3) - I hate the prophets so much.

Season Rankings

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (11/20) - Reject. Interp problems, pathsplit and generally not being a good DL game.
Tales of Destiny (11/20) - Reject. It's ToD, nobody cares.

Data Mine

Bravely Default - Played
Sands of Destruction - Nope
Luminous Arc - Nope
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Played
Final Fantasy Dimensions - Nope
Romancing SaGa - Do you mean Minstrel's Song by this? If so, Played.
Child of Light - Nope
Sword of Vermillion - Nope
Last Scenario - Never heard of it
Exit Fate - Never heard of it
Diablo II - Played, Reject. Diablo is not a good DL fit.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2014, 12:37:22 AM »
Godlike

Heavy

Middle

Light

Season Rankings

Tales of Destiny (11/20)- Reject.  Yeah sure.

Data Mine

Bravely Default- Played.
Sands of Destruction- Played.
Luminous Arc- Not.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII- Played.
Final Fantasy Dimensions- Played.
Romancing SaGa- Played.
Child of Light- Played.
Sword of Vermillion- Not.
Last Scenario- Not.
Exit Fate- Not.
Diablo II- Not. Reject
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 12:39:02 AM by Cmdr_King »

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2014, 03:52:35 AM »
Godlike

Heavy

Middle

Light

Keep both games.

Bravely Default: Literally just started this game today.
Sands of Destruction: Nope.
Luminous Arc: NOPE!
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII: I boss stat topic'd this game, you tell me!
Final Fantasy Dimensions: Nope!
Romancing SaGa: Nope.
Child of Light: Nope.
Sword of Vermillion: Nope!
Last Scenario:  ...this is a game?
Exit Fate: What?
Diablo II: I played the first chapter, got into chapter 2 and got bored.  Don't think that really counts.

[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 07:04:21 AM »
Godlike

Heavy

Middle

Light

Season Rankings

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (11/20) - Abstain
Tales of Destiny (11/20) - Reject

Data Mine

Bravely Default - In Progress
Sands of Destruction - Played
Luminous Arc - Played
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Not Played
Final Fantasy Dimensions - In Progress, Reject
Romancing SaGa - Played
Child of Light - Not Played
Sword of Vermillion - Not Played
Last Scenario - Not Played
Exit Fate - Not Played
Diablo II - Played. Reject

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2014, 09:52:34 AM »
...:(

Why Reject for FFD?

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2014, 08:25:33 PM »
Godlike

Belial (Wild ARMs 4) vs Katrina Liane Elesius (Wild ARMs XF)- iiiiiiiiii

Heavy

Velna (Legaia 2: Duel Saga)- iiiiiiiii vs Emelia(SaGa Frontier)- i

Middle

Mystic Knight (Final Fantasy V)- iiiiiiii vs Anastasia Romanov (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)- iiiii

Light

Irenes (Chrono Cross) vs Melody Vilente (Wild ARMs 3)- iiiiiiiiiii

Season Rankings

Voters: iiiiiiiiiiiiiii (15)

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (11/20) rank: iiiiii (6)   reject: iiiiii (6)
Tales of Destiny (11/20)  rank: iii   reject: iiiiiiiiii (10) rejected

Data Mine

Bravely Default (10/20) Snowfire, djinn, snow, super, twil, elfboy, ciato, dhyer, gate, CK, 
Sands of Destruction (5/20)   Snowfire, random, neph, CK, tal, 
Luminous Arc  (3/20) Snowfire, random, tal,
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (7/20)    Snowfire, djinn, neph, dhyer, gate, CK, meeple, reject: ii
Final Fantasy Dimensions (3/20) djinn, ciato, CK, reject: i
Romancing SaGa (4/20) neph, gate, CK, tal,
Child of Light (5/20) djinn, snow, random, elfboy, CK,   
Sword of Vermillion (2/20) neph, nama    reject: ii
Last Scenario (2/20) random, malcom 
Exit Fate (2/20) random, malcom,
Diablo II    (6/20)   Snowfire, neph, nama, reiska, gate, tal, reject: iiiiiii (7)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 08:54:01 AM by Cmdr_King »