Register

Author Topic: Futurama 2014 Season 1, Week 3  (Read 1179 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Futurama 2014 Season 1, Week 3
« on: April 14, 2014, 07:20:57 PM »
Godlike
Tetri (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Holly (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)
Elc (Arc the Lad II) vs Sataniel (Star Ocean: The Last Hope)
Nate Nanjo (Persona Series) vs Celes Cher (Final Fantasy VI)
Uryu (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Mewtwo (Pokémon)

Heavy
Mikhail Ausbach von Loanne (Romancing SaGa 3) vs Malak Galthana (Laggy Fantasy Tactics)
Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier) vs Edgar Roni Figaro (Final Fantasy VI)
Thage (Eternal Poison) vs Millenia (Grandia II)
Lilka Eleniak (Wild ARMs 2) vs Bacchus D-79 (Star Ocean: The Last Hope)

Middle
Madchen (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Cistina Phoraena (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together)
Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4) vs Liu (Suikoden Tierkreis)
Cerya Phoraena (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Ulrika Mulberry (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)
Jessica D'Alkirk (Lunar: Silver Star) vs Lightning Farron (Final Fantasy XIII)

Light
Cai (Brigandine) vs Tin Man (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)
Baybull (Super Robot Taisen J) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV)
Banon (Final Fantasy VI) vs Merchant (Dragon Quest III)
Soren (Fire Emblem Series) vs Levatte (Eternal Poison)
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Re: Futurama 2014 Season 1, Week 3
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 08:29:55 PM »
Godlike
Tetri (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Holly (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)- Good news for Holly: she can force a form change more or less at will.  Bad news: her defenses are even and she has a lot less HP than Tetri, so it doesn't matter very much.
Elc (Arc the Lad II) vs Sataniel (Star Ocean: The Last Hope)- No vote.
Nate Nanjo (Persona Series) vs Celes Cher (Final Fantasy VI)- P2 nate can get two of Celes's status, but not the third.
Uryu (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Mewtwo (Pokémon)- So Mewtwo can handle Uryu well enough, Psychic/Recover/Safeguard/Amnesia.  But he needs all of those things to pull it off (Gen 1 Mewtwo gets status'd to death, so offensive buffs are out), and then the gates kill him and he can't give up a slot for Barrier nor waste a single Psychic on anything but Uryu.  Ah well.

Heavy
Mikhail Ausbach von Loanne (Romancing SaGa 3) vs Malak Galthana (Laggy Fantasy Tactics)- No vote.
Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier) vs Edgar Roni Figaro (Final Fantasy VI)- SaGa Frontier probably can't get confuse but doesn't matter much, Mes has no real answer to Air Anchor.
Thage (Eternal Poison) vs Millenia (Grandia II)- NO vote.
Lilka Eleniak (Wild ARMs 2) vs Bacchus D-79 (Star Ocean: The Last Hope)- No vote.

Middle
Madchen (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Cistina Phoraena (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together)- No vote.
Cerya Phoraena (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Ulrika Mulberry (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)- No vote.
Jessica D'Alkirk (Lunar: Silver Star) vs Lightning Farron (Final Fantasy XIII)- Jess isn't much at finishing fights.

Light
Banon (Final Fantasy VI) vs Merchant (Dragon Quest III)- No vote.
Soren (Fire Emblem Series) vs Levatte (Eternal Poison)- No vote.

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 09:02:05 PM »
Tetri (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Holly (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) - Kneejerk is that Holly can't do better than effectively three-round (possibly worse) Tetri. This is kinda bad because a Swordtree Trial string alone rips around 70% of Holly's health. EDIT: Huh, forgot about Healing Hand and yeah, I'm pretty sure Holly's above 133% speed (for her to consistently outspeed Strawman, who sticks at 129% average speed himself, the difference needs to be fairly pronounced - otherwise, she'd trade turns with him a fair amount of the time. Her second turn sometimes outspeeds Dorothy's -first-). Sure, I guess.
Uryu (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Mewtwo (Pokémon) - If I see Mental Destruction working on Mewtwo, he has pretty much no shot at winning this. Even sans that... getting free reign over pressuring with Gates -and- vying for status chances, even against Mewtwo MDef, puts a goddamn lot of pressure on the kitty. And Mewtwo -4HKOs- Uryu at base, which isn't a good start. As soon as the status game starts piling up (and Mewtwo fears multiple status there: Silence, Sleep - since even skipping a single turn is dangerous as hell - Slow, Curse...), things really go south for him. He even -could- conceivably manage this, but kneejerk is that, once Uryu gets to even 75% HP, Mewtwo starts running out of time.

Mikhail Ausbach von Loanne (Romancing SaGa 3) vs Malak Galthana (Laggy Fantasy Tactics) - RS3 has attacks that unfocus over multiple targets in separate hits and those don't bypass Escape Out. This leaves Malak with the pseudo-parasitic healing game as his only recourse against Escape Out cheese... but Mikhail is faster and Earth Clothes Malak gets 2HKOed by Final Letter. Putter around until a double some fifty turns in, Final Letter x2, the end. EDIT: WAIT, Malak doesn't even get the parasitic healing game in LFT. That's going over well.
Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier) vs Edgar Roni Figaro (Final Fantasy VI) - EDIT: Oh. Oh dear.
Thage (Eternal Poison) vs Millenia (Grandia II) - EDIT: According to Dhyer, SBE is actually non-typed! Yeah, good enough for me, and I think Millenia's status immunities should cover something akin to EP Fear at least.

Madchen (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Cistina Phoraena (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) - I'm not as lenient as Snowfire on the TP amassing mechanics, which means Cistina doesn't really get Healing Infusion by her second turn - nor her third if she decides to heal on the second to stall for time (and Cistina only gets enough MP for Heal 2 on turn -three-). Since both 3HKO each other and Machen is faster... yeah.
Cerya Phoraena (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Ulrika Mulberry (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) - S'pose I -did- overestimate Cerya here. Magic Hammer shuts down the healing and buffing (also possibly Healing Infusion) and Healing Echo mostly trivializes Cerya's offense.
Jessica D'Alkirk (Lunar: Silver Star) vs Lightning Farron (Final Fantasy XIII) - Infinite vs. non-infinite healing, Jessica's offense sucks and she doesn't apply much pressure even with sleep.

Cai (Brigandine) vs Tin Man (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) - Cai 2HKOs with ice magic and I think it's not unreasonable to see him going first due to Tin Man speed.
Baybull (Super Robot Taisen J) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV) - Kain and evade.
Soren (Fire Emblem Series) vs Levatte (Eternal Poison) - Perfect Silence and Soren hits Levatte's better durability? Welp.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 02:02:12 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 10:53:57 PM »
Jo'ou: No, Spellbinding Eye doesn't consume MP and isn't magical.  Grandia 2 is a game with a techs / magic distinction, and SBE isn't magic.

Madchen (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Cistina Phoraena (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together)
Quite the slapfight.  Madchen barely 3HKOs and goes first - except Healing Infusion probably screws that up.  (Madchen has .43 PCHP damage, Cistina is listed at 1.09 Mdurability, and while Madchen's damage isn't giving Cistina TP, I give TO chars a free turn of MP/TP, and that +2 more turns + 2 damage turns should be enough.).  Sword-Cistina meanwhile deals .36 PCHP to Madchen's raw .85 PCHP, but tempered with above average defense- so probably still a 3HKO, but just barely.  So - Cistina wins the slugfest by actually 3HKOing first.  That leaves Madchen's status game, though.  Time to do some quick tests of the hit rate for Blind/Sleep?  And was DQ5 sleep dispelled by damage?  (I don't think so...)

EDIT: Well it's still a coinflip.  I'd kneejerk Dazzle as having about ~50% odds of hitting here.  If Dazzle hits on turn 3, Madchen probably loses, Cistina just gets another hit in through Blind most likely.  If it hits turn 1, Madchen is set.  If it hits turn 2, uh, Madchen usually wins but not always.  So yeah, coinflip match.  I just flipped an actual coin and it came up Cistina.  Oh well.

Oh boy it's time for DQ CRIT HYPE.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 04:37:09 AM by SnowFire »

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 11:47:53 PM »
Godlike
Tetri (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Holly (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) - Sure.
Nate Nanjo (Persona Series) vs Celes Cher (Final Fantasy VI) - meeeeeeh
Uryu (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Mewtwo (Pokémon) - Mewtwo can't really deal with gatespam, no.

Heavy
Mikhail Ausbach von Loanne (Romancing SaGa 3) vs Malak Galthana (Laggy Fantasy Tactics) - Well that's funny.
Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier) vs Edgar Roni Figaro (Final Fantasy VI) - oh.

Middle
Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4) vs Liu (Suikoden Tierkreis) - whoamg p4 voting rights. Full silence blocking would need to be storebought for Yosuke to have any shot at this, really.

Light
Cai (Brigandine) vs Tin Man (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) - Losing average speed tiebreaks 98% of the time still beats -1.41 SD turnspeed as far as I'm concerned
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:34:25 AM by Random Consonant »

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 11:51:40 PM »
Votes later, but I'll put this out here now: Mesarthim is vulnerable to confuse. Mystic confuse immunity comes from their weak locked armour which Mesarthim doesn't have. (Normally she is thankful for this...)

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 11:54:23 PM »
Godlike:

Heavy
Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier) vsEdgar Roni Figaro (Final Fantasy VI)- It's possible one of her tricks covers the Noiseblaster, but I kind of doubt it.

Middle

Light
Banon (Final Fantasy VI) vs Merchant (Dragon Quest III)- Merchant's crit chances are pitifully low and I doubt his physical OHKOs Banon on a crit anyway.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 12:24:09 AM »
Jo'ou: No, Spellbinding Eye doesn't consume MP and isn't magical.  Grandia 2 is a game with a techs / magic distinction, and SBE isn't magic.

Anyhow, the second part of that statement is the only relevant thing to me regarding SBE and Thage. EP also distinguishes between them and its magic immunity is ridiculously comprehensive (enough to cover even buffs and healing. It's often a problem in-game!). But I'm inclined enough to see SBE as non-typed if it's simply ITD damage that isn't affected by stats. Also, I'll have to note many G2 techs are -magical-.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 01:13:52 AM »
For what it's worth I doubt I'd see magical immunity stopping SBE even if the damage is magic. After all, there are some enemies which are immune to magic/physicals in G2 (most notably plot Melfice) and SBE freezes them anyway.

Maybe.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 01:16:30 AM »
Yeah, magic immunity not stopping SBE definitely counts more than the damage (and probably tosses any argument Thage might've had into the dumpster for good). I just didn't really think about mag-immunes in G2 because uh yeah.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2014, 03:15:50 AM »
Godlike
Tetri (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Holly (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)- I strongly disagree with any notes putting Holly's raw HP below Tetri's (which based on the topic- not even considering finishers- is not horribly impressive as a raw stat. Like...Holly HP is better taking only the maximum damage you can do, let alone the average damage you actually do). Not that I disagree with the votes...well, actually, I wasn't going to disagree but given their listed speeds, I think that we really can't disregard the notion of Holly of 3-2ing. Anyways I can math this out a lot of ways, but it depends on Tetri's final HP count. Just going with the flow for ease, but if I had a more solid handle on Tetri's HP count, this one might be different to me.

Heavy
Thage (Eternal Poison) vs Millenia (Grandia II)- This is a lot closer than it looks.
Thage opens with 2HKO damage.
Millenia SBEs, uses Healer, uses Arrow Shot twice
Thage uses draining move
Millenia SBEs, uses Arrow Shot 3 times
So yeah, without Healer Millenia would lose!

Middle
Cerya Phoraena (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Ulrika Mulberry (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)-  Cerya doesn't like mages much. Silence getting most of her stuff doesn't help

Light
Cai (Brigandine) vs Tin Man (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)- Cai may not get the first hit with a speed penalty on magic turn 1...but he is going to get two consecutive hits after that. Tin Man is not OHKOing, Cai is certainly 2HKOing with Ice magic.
...into the nightfall.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2014, 03:28:20 AM »
Godlike
Tetri (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Holly (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)- I strongly disagree with any notes putting Holly's raw HP below Tetri's (which based on the topic- not even considering finishers- is not horribly impressive as a raw stat. Like...Holly HP is better taking only the maximum damage you can do, let alone the average damage you actually do). Not that I disagree with the votes...well, actually, I wasn't going to disagree but given their listed speeds, I think that we really can't disregard the notion of Holly of 3-2ing. Anyways I can math this out a lot of ways, but it depends on Tetri's final HP count. Just going with the flow for ease, but if I had a more solid handle on Tetri's HP count, this one might be different to me.

I definitely agree with your kneejerk of Holly having considerably more raw HP than Tetri, but Tetri's defenses make a lot of difference here. In her magic walling mode, her effective mdur is over 4x PC HP to me (she more than -quarters- magical damage). Under the physical walling mode, she has over 2x PC HP against magic under the same threshold. I suppose Holly -could- chip, but she has slight problems there. I think the HP split needs to be even bigger than it is to make up for the defenses. Though Holly 3-2ing... she'd 3-2 with her fastest action, I'm fairly sure, but I kinda doubt this could let her chip through Swordtree mode. I'm not even 100% sure she OHKOs the first Falling Leaves phase as is.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 03:30:26 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2014, 07:20:38 AM »
Godlike
Tetri (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Holly (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road): EDIT: Okay, pretty sure Holly has this. I figure she gets two actions before Tetri's first, then three more before her second, then two more before her third, minimum. Her strategy is Fireball, Magic Focus, (Tetri turn), Fireball to change form, Magic Focus Fireball to change form back, (Tetri turn), Magic Focus Fireball for the kill. Tetri gets two turns and both are in her lower-damage form, which Holly should survive... actually, maybe? Summoning plants might help here, Holly can't afford the damage hit of going to MT unless her slower turn has a 4:3 maybe. EDIT: She can afford it, but only if she gets 8 turns to Tetri's 3, i.e. her faster turn is at least 133% or her slower turn is at least 107%. Either is certainly possible but I'm not sure. I may just keep this as an abstain.
Uryu (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Mewtwo (Pokémon): Echoing the crowd here.

Heavy
Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier) vs Edgar Roni Figaro (Final Fantasy VI): Really don't think she has any answer to Noiseblaster. She's faster so she can set up Soul Rune or Vitality Rune and hope she doesn't status herself out while confused? Actually "Vitality, don't set Cockatrice" seems pretty reasonable. The problem is without Cockatrice she'll need several of her own turns, and any turn she fails to deconfuse herself (say by using one of her buffs, or LifeRain, on Edgar) he can poison her and thus claim victory I would think.
Lilka Eleniak (Wild ARMs 2) vs Bacchus D-79 (Star Ocean: The Last Hope): Bacchus should have a 2HKO here and a stun will let him win most likely. Lilka does go first so she gets one turn to mess with him... quicken is the best bet probably? I dunno. After that she can probably alternate further quickens with healing. But uh that Bacchus stun is 75% before any evade shenanigans so I dunno if Lilka can buff evade fast enough before it lands (and as soon as it does, her evade is shot for the next attack, which will probably reapply stun if it doesn't just kill outright). Depends how much I respect her evade I guess. Taken literally it's 46%, then 74% after two more, then immunity? That would actually be enough to let her win, but I dunno how much I respect WA2 evade since IIRC it was totally nonfunctional except against basic physicals. EDIT: Yeah, thinking on it, really can't see Lilka pulling off the dodgehax she'd need here. It doesn't help that Bacchus' combo opener is Black Hole Sphere, which in ARPG terms is extremely difficult to dodge, and a type of attack (MT) which Lilka will never dodge in-game. He should get the hits he needs, and he doesn't need very many.

Middle
Cerya Phoraena (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Ulrika Mulberry (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy): Kneejerk that Ulrika's status game overpowers Cerya. Ulrika also has the right damage type and can survive pretty well with her timed healing.
Jessica D'Alkirk (Lunar: Silver Star) vs Lightning Farron (Final Fantasy XIII): Yeah Jess offence isn't overpowering Lightning. The sleep staff isn't even listed in the stat topic so not going to respect it much, although it probably should be... still, if it is good, it has to deal with Lightning's daze-blocking.

Light
Cai (Brigandine) vs Tin Man (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road): It's certainly easier to get Cai to go before random enemies than it is to get Tin Man. I'm not inclined to see the Brig speed deviation as very significant, so this is a slaughter.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 06:05:32 PM by Dark Holy Elf »

Maybe.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2014, 02:49:18 PM »
Tetri can summon plants in Falling Leaves form, NEB? That's strange, I could swear it was Swordtree form only (and it'd probably amount to less damage than Swordtree Trial. She needs the summoning to be either a fast recharge action or a free one there).
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 02:51:47 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 03:04:00 PM »
Godlike
Tetri (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Holly (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)
Elc (Arc the Lad II) vs Sataniel (Star Ocean: The Last Hope) - I kinda have low durability respect on Sataniel, honestly.
Nate Nanjo (Persona Series) vs Celes Cher (Final Fantasy VI) - statusy fun
Uryu (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Mewtwo (Pokémon) - Ulrika path bosses are kinda awesome.

Heavy
Mikhail Ausbach von Loanne (Romancing SaGa 3) vs Malak Galthana (Laggy Fantasy Tactics) - Mik is one of the best non-windmagicHAX RS3 duellers
Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier) vs Edgar Roni Figaro (Final Fantasy VI) - Noiseblaster fun.
Thage (Eternal Poison) vs Millenia (Grandia II) - SBE hype <3
Lilka Eleniak (Wild ARMs 2) vs Bacchus D-79 (Star Ocean: The Last Hope) - Sure, I'll buy Lilka evade hype.

Middle
Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4) vs Liu (Suikoden Tierkreis) - Liu <3 Silence hype
Jessica D'Alkirk (Lunar: Silver Star) vs Lightning Farron (Final Fantasy XIII) - Infinite healing finally wins Lightning a match

Light
Cai (Brigandine) vs Tin Man (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) - Poor Tin Man, I feel like he should have like Raquel-level damage output.
Banon (Final Fantasy VI) vs Merchant (Dragon Quest III) - Wow.
Soren (Fire Emblem Series) vs Levatte (Eternal Poison) - Perfect silence. I forgot how much I enjoyed EP duelers.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 04:21:02 PM »
Mana plant summoning is definitely available in both forms (see the stat topic).

Maybe.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2014, 03:44:25 AM »
Godlike

Heavy
Mikhail Ausbach von Loanne (Romancing SaGa 3) vs Malak Galthana (Laggy Fantasy Tactics)

Middle
Cerya Phoraena (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Ulrika Mulberry (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)

Light
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 04:21:33 PM »
Godlike
- Fucking Elc.
Nate Nanjo (Persona Series) vs Celes Cher (Final Fantasy VI) - Persona 2 Nate.

Heavy

Middle
- Another match I can only vote on the obscure person -.-

Light
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2014, 05:17:23 PM »
Godlike
Tetri (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)- iiii vs Holly (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)- i
Elc (Arc the Lad II)- i vs Sataniel (Star Ocean: The Last Hope)
Nate Nanjo (Persona Series)- iiii vs Celes Cher (Final Fantasy VI)- iii
Uryu (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)- iiiiiii vs Mewtwo (Pokémon)

Heavy
Mikhail Ausbach von Loanne (Romancing SaGa 3)- iii vs Malak Galthana (Laggy Fantasy Tactics)
Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier) vs Edgar Roni Figaro (Final Fantasy VI)- iiiiiiiii
Thage (Eternal Poison) vs Millenia (Grandia II)- iii
Lilka Eleniak (Wild ARMs 2)- i vs Bacchus D-79 (Star Ocean: The Last Hope)- ii

Middle
Madchen (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride)- ii vs Cistina Phoraena (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together)- i
Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4) vs Liu (Suikoden Tierkreis)- iiiii
Cerya Phoraena (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Ulrika Mulberry (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy)- iiii
Jessica D'Alkirk (Lunar: Silver Star) vs Lightning Farron (Final Fantasy XIII)- iiiiiiii

Light
Cai (Brigandine)- iiiii vs Tin Man (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)- i
Baybull (Super Robot Taisen J)- iiii vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV)
Banon (Final Fantasy VI)- iiii vs Merchant (Dragon Quest III)
Soren (Fire Emblem Series) vs Levatte (Eternal Poison)- iii